Photo TomTom's online community navigation app "TomTom AmiGO" compatible with Google "Android Auto"
Compatible with TomTom's online community navigation app, Google "Android Auto" ... Europe
If you write the contents roughly
Drivers should report and share what happened on the road, use route guidance and guidance, and receive real-time warnings about automatic speed cameras, dangerous locations, traffic jams, road closures, etc. Can be done.
TomTom of the Netherlands, which handles digital map services, googled in the European market on April 4th. → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Road Traffic LawPrefectures based on Article 4Public Safety CommissionOr, when the police chief installs road signs, etc. based on the Public Safety Commission (hereinafter, simply "Public Safety Commission") or Article 5, Paragraph 1.Road lawBased on Article 46Road managerMay install road signs, etc.
In addition, the Public Safety Commission or the police chief may not be able to install road signs in time due to an emergency, etc.Police officerIt is possible to regulate traffic closures according to the instructions at the site. In addition, police officers can prevent dangerTraffic jamIf there is a particular reason such as the elimination of the problem and it is urgent, the road closure can be regulated by the judgment at the site.
A road supervisor appointed by the road administrator may temporarily prohibit or restrict the passage of roads to the extent necessary for road maintenance and risk prevention.
Examples of closed road signs
- "Closed (301)" isPedestrianIncludingvehicle,TramAll are targeted.
- "Vehicle closed (302)" applies to all vehicles other than pedestrians.
- "Vehicles other than two-wheeled vehicles closed (304)" applies to vehicles other than two-wheeled vehicles, that is, vehicles with three or more wheels.Motorized bicycleIs out of scope for any number of wheels,Minicar,Small special motor vehicleIs the target. In addition, it should be notedSidecarMotorcycle withSpecific motorcycleIs not applicable, and structurally more than three wheels (Trike) Is the target.
- "Closed to large freight vehicles (305)"Large truck,Specified medium-sized lorryとLarge special vehicleIs the target.
- "specificMaximum loading capacityMore thanLorry"Equal traffic closure (305-2)" is a freight vehicle (large, specified medium, medium, semi-medium, ordinary) and large special vehicle, and is shown in the figure.Maximum loading capacity"More than" is the target. (*Vehicle weight,Vehicle total weightOr not the actual total weight）
- "Closed for large passenger cars (306)"Large passenger car,Specified medium-sized passenger carIs the target.
- "Two-wheeled vehicle / motorized bicycle closed vehicle closed (307)" isMotorcycleとMotorized bicycleIs the target. Motorcycles with sidecars and specified motorcycles are eligible, but structurally, automobiles with three or more wheels (trike) are not eligible.
- "Light vehicles other than bicycles closed (308)"BicycleOther thannon-motorized vehicleIs the target. In particularcart, Hand-pushedTrolley,rickshaw,Sled,牛(I.e.etc.
- "Bicycle closed (309)" isBicycleIs the target.
- "Vehicle (combination) closed road (310)" is intended for vehicles of the type illustrated by the symbol.
- "Dangerous goods loading vehicle closed (319)" is stipulated in the Road LawHazardous MaterialProhibit the passage of vehicles carryingProhibition / restriction of vehicles carrying dangerous goods in underwater tunnels, etc.).
- "Weight limit (320)" isActual total weightApplies to all vehicles that "exceed" the weight shown. (*Vehicle weight,Vehicle total weight,Maximum loading capacityis not）
- The "height limit (321)" applies to all vehicles whose actual height, including the load, "exceeds" the indicated height.
- The "maximum width (322)" applies to all vehicles whose actual width, including the load, "exceeds" the width shown.
- "Pedestrian closed (331)" isPedestrianOnly targeted.
Differences depending on the time of day
There are cases where (vehicle) road closures are restricted at specific times, such as on narrow roads in remote areas and on roads in tourist areas, or at midnight as a measure against runaway tribes and runners.
Application of dangerous driving fatal injury crime
Driving Injury Punishment LawWith the enforcement of (Law No. 25, November 11, 27)Automobile-Motorized bicycleA person who has caused a traffic accident and injured a person in violation of the traffic prohibition regulationsImprisonment for up to 20 years (up to 30 years due to weighting) for dangerous driving fatal injury (traffic prohibited road driving)Also, the driver's license is based on the basic score of 45-62 points.License revocation / disqualification period 5 to 8 years administrative sanctionIt is supposed to be.
However, it is a "closed road (301)", "closed vehicle (302)" and other road closure signs, which are universally closed to automobiles and motorized bicycles.And set up by the Public Safety Commissionroad signorRoad markingIsIs a requirement. (See below)
Regulatory entity in traffic closure regulations
Road signsApplicable laws and substantive effects differ depending on the installerIn some cases.
The aforementioned#RegulatorAs of,Orders for road signs, lane markings and road markingsByroad sign(OrRoad marking) Is set up by the Public Safety CommissionWhen,Road managerIt is roughly divided into those installed by. The substantive effects in each case are described below.
At present, the installation entity is not clear at first glance of these road signs, and there are cases where it is necessary to investigate the installation status of road signs at public offices, etc. (the actual effect is difficult to predict at the site).
Basically, in the case of road signs set up by the Public Safety Commission, most of the above-mentioned traffic closure regulations areRoad Traffic LawAccording to Article 8, violation of the regulation is a "traffic prohibition violation". In the case of road signs installed by road managers, it is a violation of the Road Law orVehicle restriction orderIt is a violation of the Road Law based on.After that, the applicable laws and substantive effects will be applied depending on whether it is set up by the Public Safety Commission or by the road administrator.What really differs a lotI will list about.
|Name||number||Public Safety Commission||Road manager|
|Vehicle entry prohibited||303||○||○|
|Two-wheeled carOther than car closed||304||○||○|
|Closed to traffic such as freight vehicles with a specific maximum load capacity||305-2||○|
|Closed to large passenger cars, etc.||306||○|
|Two-wheeled automobiles and motorized bicycles are closed||307||○|
|Light vehicles other than bicycles are closed||308||○|
|Vehicle (combination) closed||310||○||○|
|Prohibition of traveling outside the designated direction||311-A --F||○||○|
|Dangerous goods loading vehicle closed||319||○|
|The greatest width||322||○|
|For automobiles only||325||○|
|For bicycles only||325-2||○||○|
|For bicycles and pedestrians only||325-3||○||○|
|For pedestrians only||325-4||○||○|
|For permitted vehicles only||325 5-A --C||○|
|Only for permitted vehicles (combinations)||325-6||○|
|Bicycle one way||326 2-A --B||○||○|
|slow down||329-A --B||○||○|
Bicycle only, bicycle pedestrian only and pedestrian only
When set up by the Public Safety Commission
- "Bicycle only (325-2)" isOrdinary bicycleVehicles other than, andPedestrianProhibit the passage of.
- "Bicycle and pedestrian only (325-3)" isOrdinary bicycleThe passage of vehicles other than is prohibited.
- "Pedestrian only (325-4)" means "to ensure the safety and smoothness of pedestrian traffic",vehicleProhibit the passage of.Pedestrian roadSee also
The penalties areRoad Traffic LawIs applied and the above#Application of dangerous driving fatal injury crimeBe targetedIn some cases. Also, compared to the case by the road administratorOrdinary bicycleDoes not correspond toBicycleIs closed to trafficBe the target.
When installed by the road administrator
- "Bicycle only (325-2)" isBicycleWait(non-motorized vehicle, For agricultureSmall specialト ラ ク タ ーOther than)vehicle,andPedestrianProhibit the passage of.
- "Bicycle and pedestrian only (325-3)" isBicycleWait(non-motorized vehicle, For agricultureSmall specialト ラ ク タ ーOther than)vehicleProhibit the passage of.
- "Pedestrian only (325-4)" isvehicleProhibit (totally) passage.Pedestrian roadSee also
Penalties will only be imposed if a person who violates the above is violated by a road administrator's action order (including on-site instructions by a road supervisor) under Article 50-XNUMX of the Road Act (XNUMX). Fine of XNUMX yen or less).Also mentioned above#Application of dangerous driving fatal injury crimeNot applicable.
No traffic (Article 46 of the Road Law or Article 8 of the Traffic Law)
The actual effect of road signs is the same regardless of whether they are installed by the Public Safety Commission or the road administrator, but the applicable laws and regulations are different.
When set up by the Public Safety Commission
The penalties areRoad Traffic LawIs applied and the above#Application of dangerous driving fatal injury crimeBe targetedIn some cases.
When installed by the road administrator
Road law is applied as penalties (direct penalties, imprisonment for up to 6 months or a fine of up to 30 yen)).Also mentioned above#Application of dangerous driving fatal injury crimeNot applicable.
Prohibition of traveling outside the designated direction
For permitted vehicles only
"For permitted vehicles only (325 5-A, 325 5-B, 325 5-C)". The road sign for "permitted vehicle (combination) only (325-6)" is, and among the types of vehicles shown on the road sign, the permission of the manager (road manager) of the specific vehicle stop facility was obtained. It is a regulatory sign indicating that the vehicle can be stopped.Therefore, the parking lot attached to the road (installed by the road administrator)Road StationJust like the Road Traffic Act and the Road Act, there is no direct punishment provision in these decree, so you will not be punished immediately by these decree...Therefore, strictly speaking, it does not correspond to a traffic closure regulation sign.From the above, the road sign dedicated to the permitted vehicle merely indicates that it is a specific vehicle stopping facility for the vehicle of the indicated type, and does not permit the stopping of all the vehicles of the indicated type..
At a specific vehicle stop facility, you must apply to the road administrator for each vehicle and obtain a stop permit before you can stop, and you can collect a fee from the person who has obtained the permit...There is a direct punishment provision for unauthorized or illegal detention (imprisonment of up to 6 months or a fine of up to 30 yen)).In addition, during emergency businessEmergency car, Road management, maintenance, renovation, repair or disaster recovery work and other construction vehicles specified by the Minister of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism are not subject to permit application and toll collection..
|For permitted vehicles only||325 5-A||Shared busorCharter BusBeing a specific vehicle stop facility.|
|For permitted vehicles only||325 5-B||TaxiBeing a specific vehicle stop facility.|
|For permitted vehicles only||325 5-C||for businessLorryBeing a specific vehicle stop facility.|
|Only for permitted vehicles (combinations)||325-6||Being a specific vehicle stop facility for the illustrated vehicle.|
- ^ Morenon-motorized vehicleSee. In addition, there is also a slang term called "Daihachi car closed", but as an exampleDaihachi carNot limited to.
- ^ Some of the bicycles on this road sign (309)PictureThere is a tendency to explain that "normal bicycle (only) is closed" on the basis of "represents a normal bicycle", but it is incorrect. (Appendix 309 Regulation Sign Bicycle Traffic Closure (XNUMX) "Prohibit the passage of bicycles by the road sign in Article XNUMX, Paragraph XNUMX of the Traffic Act.") In addition, Appendix XNUMX Remarks XNUMX (XNUMX) Abbreviation of vehicle type In, say "bicycle" on auxiliary signs and road signsTextMeans "ordinary bicycle".
- ^ For more information on thisDriving Injury Punishment LawSee
- ^ Road Traffic LawBased on Article 8 Paragraph 1road signorRoad marking(Article 4 of the same law).
- ^ Road Traffic LawArticle 4
- ^ However, this does not apply if there are other closed road signs that clarify the subject of regulation.
- ^ Road Traffic Act Article 2, Paragraph 1, Item 3-3Bicycle pathNot applicable when it becomes a road sign indicating
- ^ Not applicable if it is a road sign indicating that ordinary bicycles can pass on the sidewalk under Article 63-4, Paragraph 1, Item 1 of the Road Traffic Act.
- ^ a b Road Transport Vehicle Act OfSmall special motor vehicleAgricultural work vehicle and its towed vehicle
- ^ In addition, the road administrator is Article 2, Paragraph 1, Item 3-3 of the Road Traffic Act.Bicycle pathDo not install road signs indicating (out of authority)
- ^ In addition, the road administrator does not install a road sign indicating that ordinary bicycles can pass on the sidewalk under Article 63-4, Paragraph 1, Item 1 of the Road Traffic Act (outside the authority).
- ^ Violation of Article 105 of the Road Law
- ^ a b Road Law Article 103
- ^ However, if it is invaded for an illegal purpose ("Peaceful infringement theory")BurglaryCan also be applied.
- ^ a b "Press release material: Related government ordinances decided by the Cabinet due to the enforcement of the law to partially revise the Road Law, etc.-Pedestrian convenience promotion roads, automatic operation assistance facilities, specific vehicle stop facilities system was decided on November XNUMX, XNUMX It will be enforced from --- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism". www.mlit.go.jp. 2021th of February 1Browse.
- ^ Road Law Section 10
- TV programThe date when it was first broadcast.re-airIt is used to distinguish from. Also called "real-time broadcasting".
- TV program,movies,webIn broadcasting, the time in the play and the actual time should pass at the same speed.24 -TWENTY FOUR-"Such).
- 200110~20029Until,Every day broadcastingIn productionTBSWas broadcast in seriesInformation programTitle. "Real time (TV program)See.
- 20064~20103UntilNNNIt was broadcast in seriesNews programTitle. See the article below.