写真 サンフランシスコに開設予定のアラスカラウンジ エントランスのイメージ
If you write the contents roughly
アラスカ航空は2021年夏の終わりごろ、サンフランシスコ国際空港ターミナル2にアメリカ国内線の利用者… → Continue reading
"Fly Team" provides aviation-related news for aviation fans and airplane users such as airlines, airports, and military.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Cathay Pasific Airlines
Hong Kong International Airport(HKIA: Hong Kong International Airport: Hongkong International Airport) Is the base,空港In the vicinity, Cathay City (Cathay City), which has equipment maintenance facilities, headquarters functions, and training facilities, is formed.The United KingdomHong Kong conglomerate "Swire Group(Swire Group) owns a 40% stake and is effectively a Swire group company. Also, the world's third largestAviation union(Alliance)One worldIs a member of.
In 1994Landor AssociatesCompanyCICarried out. It features a logo mark with a Chinese traditional calligraphy motif called brushing wing. In addition, the theme song at the beginning of CI wasRyuichi SakamotoWas in charge. In the CM before the introduction of CI in Japan,Barry WhiteThe composition of "Love themeTo BGMTaichiro HirokawaIn the narration of "It is fresh and refreshing.It became famous even with the catchphrase "".
2006On June 6th, Hong Kong's second airline, DragonAir: Port Dragon Airlines) And made it a wholly owned subsidiary. By the British colonial arrangement, Beijing and Xiamen were the only route networks to China, but the acquisition formed a network throughout China. In addition, Hong Kong Dragon Airlines laterCathay dragon airlines(Kokutai Port Dragon Airlines)” will be renamed.
What is Cathay in the company name?Marco PoloIt became famous by and was used mainly in Europe and the United States overland trading countries,KhitanDerived fromChugokuThe name ofKatai"ofEnglishBy the way, it is the old name of China in English. localChinesename isKokutai AirlinesIs written. Taiwan'sKokutai Seika BankA financial group withKokutai money reserve(Cathay Financial Holdings Co., Ltd.) has no group relationship.
Republic of ChinaWas operating an air transport business inAmericaHuman Roy Farrell,Second World WarinsideIndiaWas a pilot of the route connecting China and the Republic of China.AustraliaSydney Canzo in Douglas DC-3CalcuttaとChongqingStarted operation of the route between.
after thatNational warAlong with the intensification ofShanghaiI moved from EnglandColony OfHong KongOfficially on September 1946, 9Cathay Pasific AirlinesFounded as Hong KongMacau,Manila,Bangkok,SingaporeBegins service for passenger flights to Shanghai.
After that, we won the national civil warChinese Communist PartyBy1949Since the establishment of the People's Republic of China in China, many refugees who disliked the control of the Chinese Communist Party have flowed to Hong Kong,1950 eraSince the United Kingdom approved the People's Republic of China and established diplomatic relations at the beginning, the business will expand rapidly due to the rise of Hong Kong's status as a “window to the Chinese continent”.
To accommodate the rapid increase in passenger numbers,Douglas DC-4Introduced B and DC-6, as well as BritishChaebol OfSwire GroupHas strengthened its financial system. afterwards1959ToBritish Overseas AirlinesとJardine MathesonHong Kong Airlines (later Air Hong Kong andHong Kong Airlines(Former CR Airways and a separate company) and expanded the scale.
Service to Japan19597ToHaneda airportへDouglas DC-6Start riding in,1960 eraToOsaka,Fukuoka,NagoyaI also got in and then of the turboprop aircraftLockheed-ElectraAnd jetConveyor 880We have expanded the route to Japan by introducing such things as.
To the world
1970 eraEnter Hong KongAsiaRegional trade,Financial centerTo secure its position asBoeing 707Is the first wide-body aircraft in addition to introducing direct flights to major cities in the Asian region.Lockheed TristarTo introduce.
1979IsBoeing 747-200By the introduction of a mold machineSovereign country OfcapitalIsUKI got on board once a week. Soon, the flight will be upgraded to one flight per day, making it one of Cathay Pacific's leading dollar box routes.
2006Has acquired Hong Kong's second airline Hong Kong Dragon Airlines and made it a subsidiary. Currently in Hong KongFlag carrierAs,South AmericaIn addition to operating routes to major cities on all continents except the continent, it is a major member of OneWorld and operates numerous codeshare flights. In addition, its service has received high acclaim worldwide and has received various awards from around the world. Than beforeKIX(Osaka)Chubu International AirportIt operates daily in large cities such as B777 or A340 in large cities in Japan such as (Nagoya), and provides a wide route network to Southeast Asia and Oceania by transferring to Hong Kong International Airport.
After Haneda re-internationalization due to the conclusion of air liberalization between Japan and Hong KongHanedaIt was decided to open two flights a day in Japan, and in 1 it became the first Haneda flight in 2 years.. Recently, with the Boeing 777-300ER and the newly ordered Airbus A330-300, the seats of all classes and the new AVOD Panasonic Avex eX2 (StudioCX) will be replaced over the next two to three years.
2010ToAirbus A350 XWBI placed an order. In addition, it has decided to introduce Panasonic Aviation's "eX Connect" for all of its equipment, and it is planned that broadband connections will be possible from 2012 onwards.
2019-2020 Hong Kong Democratization DemoIn connection with, the airport was occupied by demonstrators in August and many flights were canceled for 8 or 12 days.Civil Aviation Administration of ChinaMore required to remove democratic employees from China routes and to provide information on crew to board flights to China in advance.. In addition, demonstrators have been dismissed one after another, and the trade union has accused the company of implementing a "cultural revolution"-style political purge... Some Chinese state-owned companies have issued an order to prohibit employees from using Cathay Airlines.. On August 8th, CEO Rupert Hogg and CCO Paul Lou resigned as CEOs are major shareholders of Cathay in response to the demonstrations by these employees. Mr. Augustus Tan of the Swire Group was replaced byChairman John Throuser will step down on November 11 and Swire Pacific executive Patrick Healey will take office... In addition, due to the impact on the business performance due to the demonstration, temporary flight reduction of the 2019/20 winter schedulePostponed receipt of aircraft and introduced aircraft, early retirement of operating aircraftFor example, they are forced to take measures to improve their income and expenditure. Furthermore, in 2020, it is raging.New pneumoniaDue to the impact of this, due to travel restrictions imposed by the Chinese and Hong Kong governments, we plan to reduce 9% of mainland China flights., It is a situation that requires employees to take unpaid leave.
OnceHong Kong The United KingdomWas a British colony, and the parent company Swire Group was British capital.British CommonwealthSame as Member StatesRolls-RoyceI preferred to select a company engine, but in recent years passenger aircraft manufacturers could not select depending on the model due to the policy of risk management of engine development by unifying the engine manufacturer, and introducing used equipment of other airlines Is no longer bound by.
In addition, Cathay Pacific Airways orderedBoeingCompany aircraft customer number (Customer code) Is67So, the model name of the aircraft is 747-467, 747-467F, 777-267, 777-367, 777-367For example, ER. In addition,Aircraft symbolRegarding Hong Kong, it was registered with VR-H** at the time of UK lease before returning to China, but it was set as BH** to avoid confusion with mainland China (including Taiwan).. HoweverHong Kong Airlines,Hong Kong Express Airlines, Has been suspendedOasis Hong Kong Airlines, A subsidiaryCathay dragon airlinesDue to the fact that BH** alone has been used up due to the fact that it has been used up to now, BK**, BL** etc. are dealing with recent registered equipment.
|equipment||Number of holdings||Number of orders||Number of seats||Equipment code||Remarks|
|Airbus A320-200||10||—||—||8||156||164||A321NEOScheduled to be replaced with a newly introduced machine||Transition from Cathay Dragon|
|Airbus A321-200||7||—||24||148||172||A321NEOScheduled to be replaced with a newly introduced machine||Transition from Cathay Dragon|
|Airbus A321NEO||—||16||—||—||—||—||Scheduled to be received from 2020||Transition from Cathay Dragon|
|Airbus A330-300||43||-||-||39||21||191||251||33K||Currently out of operation for long-term storage|
|-||24||-||293||317||33P||Currently out of operation for long-term storage|
|Airbus A350-900||27||3||-||38||28||214||280||359||Received from 2016|
|Airbus A350-1000||13||5||-||46||32||256||334||351||Received from 2018|
|Boeing 777-300||17||-||-||42||-||396||438||77P||Former Emirates used machine nowAlice Springs AirportDuring long-term storage at|
|Boeing 777-300ER||33||-||-||40||32||296||368||77K||Y class "3-4-3" specifications|
|18||6||53||34||201||294||77A||Y class "3-4-3" specifications|
|Boeing 777-9X||-||21||-||-||-||-||-||Scheduled to be received from 2025|
Regarding the coloring, it has a red stripe on the background of emerald green and a logo called a brush stroke that imaged the wings with white brush letters, which is also drawn on the aircraft.
New paint announced on April 2015, 11..The vertical stabilizer was painted entirely in green with a large brush stroke, and the fuselage was finished in a simple design.The Boeing 1-777ER (aircraft number: B-KPM), which became the first team of this new painting, made its debut on the Tokyo-Hong Kong route CX300 (from Hong Kong 548:8 to Tokyo Haneda) in the next five years Approximately 45 aircraft will be repainted with new paint, and will be received in 5Airbus A350XWBReceived with new paint from the beginning.
Due to the geographical features of Hong Kong, it does not provide real domestic flights (excluding mainland China), and it has a fleet consisting only of wide-body aircraft due to the fact that it is exclusively used for international flights. , Actively introducing the latest equipment. The company plans to introduce 777 of the latest Boeing 300-30ER, which will be replaced with the 747-400. Also, due to the introduction of the aircraft, there were operational restrictions.Airbus A340-600Retired and unified the fleet.. Prior to this, there were Lockheed Tristar L-1011 and Boeing 707 purchased from Eastern Airlines. In 2010, we ordered the Airbus A350 XWB.
Currently, the number of Boeing 777-300ER aircraft, which is mainly used for long-distance flights such as European and American routes,Middle East OfEmirates AirlinesSecond most in the world.
The freight division operates the Boeing 747-400F and Boeing 747-400ERF, and previously operated the Boeing 747-400BCF, which was a modified passenger aircraft. Latest Boeing 747-8FWe ordered the product and started receiving it in 2011.
- Airbus A340-200
- Airbus A340-300
- Airbus A340-600
- Boeing 707
- Boeing 747-200B
- Boeing 747-200F
- Boeing 747-300
- Boeing 747-400
- Boeing 747-400F
- Boeing 747-400BCF
- Boeing 777-200
- Lockheed Tristar
- Lockheed L-188
- Conveyor 880
- Douglas DC-4B
- Douglas DC-3
August 2016, 10,TokyoDepartureHong KongLine CX543 flight (Aircraft numberB-HUJ) passenger-type Boeing 747-400 all retired.. With this retirement, a passenger-type Boeing 747 disappeared from the company's fleet, and 37 years of operation ended.. In March 2017, Airbus A3-340 retired. With this retirement, the four-engine aircraft will disappear from the company's passenger fleet.
In neither case did the aircraft with the current paint appear, and the model was retired with the old paint.
Boeing 747-400 (Rolls-RoyceEngine made)
Special painting machine
- "THE SPIRIT OF HONG KONG Hong Kong Spirit (2nd generation)" SAME TEAM, SAME DREAM.'
- Boeing 747-400 (B-HOX)
- "THE SPIRIT OF HONG KONG Hong Kong Spirit (3rd generation)"
- Boeing 777-300ER (B-KPB)
- "THE SPIRIT OF HONG KONG Hong Kong Spirit (4rd generation)"
- Boeing 777-300 (B-HNK)
- "Asia's world city"
- "Progress Hong Kong 100th Aircraft'
- Airbus A330-300(B-LAD)
- "Member of oneworld" (one-world painting)
- Boeing 777-300ER (B-KQI)
- Boeing 777-300ER (B-KPL)
- Airbus A330-300(B-HLU)
- Airbus A340-300(B-HXG)
- Boeing 747-8F (B-LJA)
RiceEastern AirlinesTristar purchased from Japan in July 1989, under the umbrella for about two years from August 7 to June 1993.DragonairAfter being transferred to Dragon Air Paint and operated as a dedicated aircraft for the Beijing / Shanghai route, it was leased back to Cathay again, only the vertical stabilizer was green Cathay color, and the fuselage was painted white except for the logo until it was retired in 1996. It was operated. From its appearance, it seems that it was nicknamed "white tiger" among spotters in Japan..
January 1989Air New ZealandAircraft leased from. The green line was painted in a different way from the normal painting machine that spread to the lower front part of the aircraft, and it was painted in a single band shape as if tracing the painting band of Air New Zealand from above. It was leased back to the company in February 1991. The aircraft seems to have been dismantled in the United States in September 2, but this is (excluding the accident eradication machine).B747-400It is the first aircraft in the series to be dismantled.
Hong Kong International AirportTheBaseage,South AmericaServing 85 major cities on all continents except for. EspeciallyAsia,OceaniaThe routes are substantial. In addition, we will be able toCode shareThere are also flights that are in service.
Cathay Pacific has been in 2005 and 2006 for the second consecutive year, and in 2The United Kingdom OfSky traxIn the world such as winning the airline of the year award, which is the highest award in the company rankingSingapore Airlines,Qatar Airways,Emirates AirlinesIt has a good reputation for top-class service along with. Foreign-affiliated companies operating in JapanAirlinesAmong the JapaneseFlight attendantHas the largest number of employees, including Japanese crew membersHong KongSince I work on all routes to and from the company that are departing and arriving, there are many cases where Japanese can be understood on any route.
It is also known that the safety of the company is very high, and a serious accident1972Since then no case has occurred. Always incorporate state-of-the-art technology, for example onboardentertainmentAs for, the personal TV called Studio CX was installed in economy class from a very early stage.
From 2007Boeing 777-300ERWith the introduction of the project, a project to renew in-flight entertainment and seats is underway, and the renewal is expected to be completed on most aircraft by FY2009. After the refurbishment, the business class is designed to be fully flat, and the economy class has a design that does not affect the rear seats even if it reclines with a PC power supply. Furthermore, as the latest version of Studio CX, Panasonic Aviation eX2 seat TV compatible with AVOD has been replaced on all equipment. It will be updated in 2 to 3 years.
Mileage programThere are two types, "Asia Mile" and "The Marco Polo Club" which is a senior organization. BothOne worldEarn miles with member airlines. Among the many mileage programs, "The Marco Polo Club" does not mean that you can earn the required mileage per year like other companies, and you can join by paying the admission fee. Membership will be lost if you do not board at least 4 sectors a year). However, there is no one-world status at the initial level, and you still have to earn the specified mileage in order to be above the ruby class. Also, there is no rank for Asia Miles, so no matter how many miles you accumulate, you cannot become an advanced member if you remain an Asia Miles member.
One worldIn addition to the member companies, we are affiliated with the following airlines.
- Air Astana
- Air Canada
- Air China
- Air New Zealand
- Alaska Airlines
- Bangkok Airways
- Jet Blue Airlines
- MIAT Mongolian Airlines
- Philippine Airlines
- Vietnam Airlines
- Vueling Airlines
- West Jet Airlines
Passengers for advanced classes or advanced members of The Marco Polo ClubAirport loungeThe services of Lounge names vary from airport to airport.
Sofas, complimentary alcohol and soft drinks, newspapers and magazines are provided.
Depending on the lounge, you can order hot meals, light meals, and fresh noodles at the Noodle Bar.
Based in Hong Kong, it offers multiple lounges.
- The Wing First Class / Business Class Lounge "Udado"
- The location is different between the first class lounge and the business class lounge.
- In the first class lounge, you can order from the menu in a restaurant format at the dining area "The Haven". You can also take a bath at The Cabana.
- The Pier First Class / Business Class Lounge "Yamakendo"
- The Bridge "Itrendou"
- The Cabin "Aiyado"
- The Arrival "Shinshindo"
- Arrival lounge. Only this lounge is outside the restricted area.
- You can order from the menu in a restaurant format.
in Japan,Tokyo International Airport(Cathay Pacific Haneda Lounge),Narita International Airport(Cathay Pacific First and Business Class Lounge),KIX(Lounge Pacific). At other airports, the designated lounges of other companies can be used.
- Cathay Pacific Hijacking Case(1948)
- Cathay Pacific Aircraft Down(1954)
- Cathay Pacific 700Z Flight Bomb Case(1972)
- Cathay Pacific Flight 780 Accident(2010)
- BBC World NewsIt is a sponsor of the "Asia Business Report" broadcast on.
- CIIt is,The United States of AmericaMajor design officeLandor AssociatesIs by hand.Corporate colorIs deep, also called jadegreen.
- Until the opening of the current base airport, Chek Lap Kok Airport, it was said to be the most difficult landing airport in the world.Keitoku AirportSince (closed port) was used at the base airport,Hong kong curveIt is said that the skill level of the pilots trained by is higher than that of other companies.
- CorporateImage SongAsLove theme(Composition:Barry White, Performance: Love Unlimited Orchestra)TV commercialWas used in.
- 1998Was drunk on the company's plane, spit out rants, smoked, etc.オ ア シ スVocals ofLiam GallagherIs prohibited permanently.
- 2011, A photograph that the crewmembers were carrying on indecent acts was leaked, and the campaign that the company was planning to start was postponed.
- 2012, Flight attendant union notified passengers of refusing to "smile" if labor-management negotiations are unsuccessful.
- 2018May 9, B777-300 type machine (B-HNO) when the coating was changed to a new painting, the original name of "CATHAY PACIFIC" was supposed to be "CATHAY PACIIC" and "F" missing. A misspelling was discovered.
After that, the company officially announced this happening.TwitterWhen I made a masochistic story in, a big reaction was received.
- ^ a b “Cathay Pacific announces 2012 annual results” (English) This is a press release regarding the financial results for the fiscal year ending December 2012 announced by Cathay Pacific. Announced on March 12, 2013, viewed on March 3, 13.
- ^ 5-Star Airline Rating Skytrax
- ^ "Airlines using Altea with routes to and from Japan (as of June 2015)”(Japanese). 2015/9/26Browse.
- ^ "Airlines using Amadeus" (English). Amadeus IT Group. 2015/9/27Browse.
- ^ 香港 - 羽田線は2往復ともB777-300ERで就航する場合が多く、繁忙期には一部B747-400に変更される。この他、羽田を夜に到着し翌朝出発となる便については、B777-200・B777-300・A330-300が充てられることもある
- ^ Cathay Pacific and Hong Kong Express Airlines become wholly owned subsidiaries
- ^ Cathay Pacific completes acquisition of Hong Kong Express Airways
- ^ China warns Cathay Airlines demands removal of employees participating in demonstrations
- ^ Cathay targets Chinese targets layoffs in Hong Kong airline industry
- ^ Employees sacked by Hong Kong Cathay Airlines criticize “Cultural Revolution” ceremony
- ^ Chinese state-owned company tells employees not to use Cathay Pacific
- ^ Cathay Airlines CEO resigns responsibility, employees support Hong Kong demonstration
- ^ Hong Kong Cathay Airlines Chairman Retires in November Following Resignation of CEO
- ^ Hong Kong Cathay cut capacity in winter
- ^ Hong Kong Cathay, Airbus Recipient Despatch Demonstration Demand Declines
- ^ Cathay Airlines reduced mainland China flights by XNUMX%, overall contraction
- ^ Hong Kong Cathay Airlines Offers Employees One Month Of Unpaid Leave
- ^ Mainland China and Taiwan use B-0000 (4 digits).
- ^ Cathay Pacific's equipment
- ^ Cathay Pacific Fleet Details
- ^ Airbus and Cathay make final agreement to purchase 321 A32neo aircraft for Cathay Dragon
- ^ Our new livery Cathay Pacific has unveiled a new paint scheme for its aircraft
- ^ Impress Corporation (September 2015, 11). “Cathay Pacific announces a new design aircraft, launches the first flight of a new painting machine on Haneda route Simple design consisting of three colors”(Japanese). Travel Watch. 2019/9/23Browse.
- ^ Cathay Pacific, new painter arrives at Haneda photo feature, 777-300ER with simple design By Tadayuki YOSHIKAWA
- ^ Monthly "Airline(June 2008 issue, Ikaros Publishing)
- ^ Japan Cargo AirlinesHas postponed delivery due to company reasons,Cargolux AirlinesWith the same type of machineLaunch customerIt became.
- ^ "Cathay Pacific departs Jumbo last flight from Haneda 747-400 retired”(Japanese). Aviation Wire. 2019/9/9Browse.
- ^ Boeing 747 airliner retired from Cathay Pacific ... Haneda last
- ^ "Spirit of HONG KONG 97" on the starboard side on the port side
- ^ It is the company's first special painting to commemorate the return of Hong Kong to China in 1997. It should be noted that when the old paint changed to the current paint, it became a special paint and retired, so there was no return to the normal current paint. Also the currentHong Kong International AirportThis is the first aircraft to land in history (terrain familiar flight before opening).
- ^ VR-HIB if you are an English national (~ June 1997, 6).
- ^ Currently, the aircraft itself has retired from the company.
- ^ Port side is "SAME TEAM, SAME DREAM."
- ^ Currently, the aircraft itself has retired from the company.
- ^ Currently, the aircraft itself has retired from the company.
- ^ Currently, it is operated by normal painting.
- ^ It was given to commemorate the receipt of 100 aircraft ordered by the company.
- ^ Currently, it is operated by normal painting.
- ^ As of 2018, it is operated with new paint.
- ^ Currently, the aircraft itself has retired from the company.
- ^ Cathay Pacific Cargo 747-867F B-LJA
- ^ This is the first special painting for the company's freighter.
- ^ "Cathay Pacific Lockheed L-1011 TriStar VR-HOK Kai Tak Airport Aviation Photo | by Yossy96 Taken September 1995, 09". Fly Team. 2020/9/21Browse.
- ^ “Konnichiwa” at Cathay Pacific, Komatsu Fly Team December 2018, 12
- ^ Cathay Pacific from Hong Kong to Maldives-10 flights per week from October YAHOO! JAPAN News July 2013, 7
- ^ [Hong Kong] Cathay launches flights to Maldives in October YAHOO! JAPAN NEWS BUSINESS July 2013, 7
- ^ Cathay Pacific to enter Hong Kong/Tel Aviv route from March 2017 Fly Team December 2016, 10
- ^ Cathay Pacific to open Hong Kong/London Gatwick route Fly Team December 2015, 12
- ^ Cathay Pacific Introduces Hong Kong/Madrid Flights From June 2016 Fly Team December 2015, 9
- ^ a b c Cathay Introduces Brussels, Dublin and Copenhagen Lines in Summer 2018 Fly Team December 2017, 9
- ^ Cathay Pacific announces new service to Newark, gateway to New York Press release dated September 2013, 8
- ^ Cathay launches Hong Kong/Washington DC line in September 2018 9 flights per week on A350-1000 Fly Team December 2017, 12
- ^ Cathay Pacific opens Hong Kong-Seattle line 3 flights a week from March next year Traicy October 2018, 7
- ^ Cathay Pacific expands Europe, Australia and North America routes Traicy October 2017, 3
- ^ Cathay, Hong Kong/Christchurch non-stop service launched Seasonal flight with A350 Fly Team December 2017, 3
- ^ Cathay Pacific suspends Hong Kong/Doha flights February 2016, 2 Last Fly Team December 2015, 10
- ^ Cathay Pacific Introduces Cape Town Three Seasonal Weekly Flights Traicy October 2018, 2
- ^ "Cathay Pacific-Inflight Entertainment, In-Flight Magazine, Discovery, Newspapers-Cathay Pacific". Cathay Pasific Airlines. 2015/9/27Browse.
- ^ http://landor.com/#!/work/case-studies/cathay-pacific-airways/
- ^ Cathay Pacific avoids in-flight services without a "smile" and agrees on labor-management negotiations
- ^ https://twitter.com/cathaypacific/status/1042252802917953536?s=19
- Hong Kong International Race -Held in Hong KongHorse racingIn 2012, the company had been the main sponsor until XNUMX (currently watchmaker Longines took over).
- One world -Affiliation The global aviation affiliation, major affiliated airline affiliations, reservations, airport operations and other collaborative efficiency improvements.
- Cathay dragon airlines -Full Service Carrier (FSC) operating on regional routes
- Hong Kong Express -Former low-cost airline (LCC) specializing in leisure travelHainan AirlinesGroup 2019 complete acquisition
- Air hong kong -Cargo airline providing express freight services
- Hong Kong Aircraft Engineering -Hong Kong-based aircraft MRO (Maintenance Repair Overhaul) company, which is a subsidiary of the same Swire Group, and a major maintenance contractor in Hong Kong.
- Swire Group -Has a great influence on the founding body and operation
- Air China -Investing and strengthening voice since Hong Kong's return to China
- Welcome to Cathay Pacific -Official website top << Connect to the official website prepared for each region from the relevant page >>
- Cathay Pasific Airlines -Official site top for Japan
- Cathay Pacific Airways - Facebook*Japan branch official account
- Cathay Pacific Airways - Facebook(English)*Global official account
- Cathay Pacific JP (@jpcathaypacific)- Twitter* Official account for Japan
- Cathay Pacific (@cathaypacific)- Twitter(English)*Global official account
- Gutai Tailong Long Airlines - Sina Weibo(Simplified Chinese)(Chinese)* Our wholly owned subsidiaryHong Kong Dragon AirlinesJoint official account with
- Cathay Pacific - YouTubeChannel(English)(Traditional Chinese)*The language used for the attached text depends on the posted video.
- Cathay Holiday Japan (Japanese version)
- Cathay Pacific-oneworld - Aviation union"One worldOur company introduction page posted on the website
- Asia Miles -Travel award program managed and operated by our wholly owned subsidiary "Asia Miles Limited"