Photo: Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. Utilizes This System: Tablet for Questioning Input
Nissan grants free use of temperature and physical condition management system technology — Supports corona measures
If you write the contents roughly
Nissan is currently licensing this technology to CEC.
On April 4th, Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. participated as the founder of "Countermeasures against new coronavirus infectious diseases related to intellectual property ..." → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
CEC Co., Ltd.It is,KanagawaZamaMain store inTokyoShibuya WardEbisu SouthHeadquartered in an independent companySystem integrator.1968(43) It is an IT service company founded.Tokyo Stock ExchangeListed on the first section.
- 1968(43)2 --Established Computer Engineers Co., Ltd. in Takanawa, Minato-ku, Tokyo.
- 1978(53) February --Changed the trade name to the current company name.
- 1989(XNUMX)3 - MITICertified as a "system integrator certified company".In addition, the data center bases will be consolidated in Kanagawa.
- 1990(2)4 --Moved the head office to Zama City, Kanagawa Prefecture.
- 1990(2)11 - TSEListed in the second section.
- 1996(8)12 - ISO9001Certification acquisition.
- 2001(13)7 --Listed on the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
- 2003(15)4 --Moved the head office to Ebisu, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo.
- 2003(15)12 --Company-wide acquisition of ISO9001: 2000 certification.
- 2004(16)11 --Opened a data center in Oita and Osaka.
- 2005(17)11 --Opened a data center in Tokyo.
- 2007(19)3 --International standard for IT services at the Kanagawa Data Center in Tokyo (ISO / IEC 20000) Certification acquisition.
- 2009(21) January --Kanagawa No. 1 Data Center opened.
- 2009(21) September --Acquired shares of Miyazaki Taiyo Farm Co., Ltd.
- 2010(22) June- Media exchangeReceived the transfer of the real data center business from (currently FreeBit Cloud) and opened the second data center in Tokyo.
- December 2018-Opened Shinagawa Innovation Center in Minato-ku, Tokyo.
- Digital industry business
- Service integration business
- TokyoShibuya Ward(head office)
- Minato-ku, Tokyo (Shinagawa Innovation Center)
- AichiNagoya city(Nagoya Office)
- OsakaOsaka(Osaka Office)
- FukuokaFukuoka City(Fukuoka Office)
- ToyamaToyama(Toyama Office)
- AichiToyota City(Toyota Office)
- MiyazakiMiyakonojo City(Miyazaki Office)
- KanagawaZama(Sagamino System Laboratory / Head Office Location)
- KanagawaKawasaki City(Miyazakidai System Laboratory)
- OitaKitsuki(Oita System Laboratory)
Major group companies
- Foresight System Co., Ltd.
- Esector Co., Ltd.
- CEC Customer Service Co., Ltd.
- Oita CEC Co., Ltd.
- Kiyoshi (Shanghai) Information System Co., Ltd.
- Com Staff Co., Ltd.
- Okinawa Foresight Co., Ltd.
- Miyazaki Taiyo Farm Co., Ltd. (Agricultural production corporation)