Photo Qatar Airways and JetBlue
Qatar Airways expands codeshare with JetBlue looking ahead to Corona
If you write the contents roughly
Qatar Airways is adding flight numbers to JetBlue's Caribbean routes on the 2020/21 winter schedule.
Qatar Airways and JetBlue expand strategic codeshare partnership on Tuesday, April 2021, 4 ... → Continue reading
"Fly Team" provides aviation-related news for aviation fans and airplane users such as airlines, airports, and military.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Qatar's capitalDohaIt is inHamad International AirportIs based in. It connects to more than 150 international destinations, including codeshares.One worldAs a memberArab Air Carriers OrganizationIt is also a member.
1993May 11Was established in1994May 1Doha- AmmanStarted operation on the line. Our company was originally owned by a royal family, but CEO Akbar Al Baker[Annotation 1] (أكبر الباكر; 'akbar al-bāker, Akbar Al Baker) by a new management team1997Newly established in April. The capital is owned by the Qatar government (4%) and private investors (50%). Over the last 50 years, we have expanded our network with a growth rate of 10% every year.
2007Made inDubaiAt the air show, Qatar Petroleum,Shell oil,Airbus,Rolls-Royce, Affiliated with 5 companies of Qatar Science & Technology Park,Liquid fuel derived from natural gasDecided to develop.. If this happens, Qatar Airways will be the first in the worldNatural gasWith the fuel of originairplaneTo skipAirlinesSuggested thatcarbon dioxide gasSignificantly reduced emissionsGlobal warmingIt is said that it has the advantage of contributing to the suppression of.
In 2007, Qatar Airways launched 80 aircraftA350And 30 aircraftBoeing 787We ordered equipment worth 160 billion dollars. It also plans to place orders for more than 200 aircraft totaling $ 300 billion over the next few years. As of December 2008, the average aircraft age is 12 years, using the newest aircraft in the world.
August 2012, 10,One worldIt was announced that it would join.2013May 9, One worldへMay 10Officially announces membership from.. To commemorate this, the Boeing 777-300ER (aircraft number: A7-BAA) with oneworld paint was also unveiled..
2017May 6, Some Islamic countries (Saudi Arabia,United Arab Emirates-バーレーン-Egypt-Yemen-MaldivesEtc.) announced that they would break diplomatic relations with Qatar (Qatar diplomatic crisis), The flight to the target country will be suspended.SuspensionIn addition to being treated, regarding Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Bahrain, and the United Arab EmiratesAirspacePassage was also prohibited. For this reason, flights to North Africa will fly from Iran and Turkey to the Mediterranean Sea, and flights to Sub-Saharan Africa will fly from Oman to the Gulf of Aden.Arabian PeninsulaIt is designed to fly in a way that largely detours.
The customer number (customer code) of the Boeing aircraft ordered by the company isDZAnd the model name of the aircraft is B777-2DZLR, B777-3DZIt becomes ER.
Operation equipment list
Qatar Airways' aircraft consists of the following aircraft:
|Model||Number of operating machines||Number of ordered machines||Number of seats||Remarks|
|Airbus A319-100LRType machine||2||-||C40|
|Airbus A320-200Type machine||31||-||C12 / Y132|
C12 / Y120
|Partial series Al Maha Airways operation|
|Airbus A321-200Type machine||5||-||C12 / Y165|
C12 / Y170
|7 seat specifications other than A12-ADV (C165 / Y7) and A196-ADK (Y182)|
|Airbus A330-200Type machine||6||-||F12 / C24 / Y192|
F8 / C24 / Y200
C24 / Y236
C24 / Y248
|Airbus A330-300Type machine||13||-||F12 / C24 / Y223|
C30 / Y275
|Airbus A350-900Type machine||34||C36 / Y247||A350-900 type, 34 ordered machines fully paid|
|Airbus A350-1000Type machine||19||23||C46 / Y281||Ordering 350 A1000-42s|
|Airbus A380-800Type machine||10||-||F8 / C48 / Y461||Scheduled to be gradually retired from 2024|
|Boeing 737 MAX 8Type machine||-||59|
|Boeing 777-200LRType machine||9||-||C42 / Y217|
|Boeing 777-300ERType machine||48||4||C42 / Y316|
C24 / Y388
|Boeing 787-8Type machine||30||30||C22 / Y232||Ordering machine includes options|
|Airbus A330-200FType machine||-||8||-|
|Boeing 747-8FType machine||2||-||-|
|Boeing 777FType machine||24||6||-|
- Airbus A350XWB OfLaunch customerOrdered 900 type and 1000 type. 2014年12月に最初の1機を受領し、2015年1月15日からドーハ - フランクフルト路線に就航させたReceived the first aircraft in December XNUMX and put it into service on the Doha-Frankfurt route from January XNUMX, XNUMX..
- OtherAirbus A320neo80 moldsBoeing 777XOrdered 100 molds.
Qatar Airways' in-flight service has a very high reputation internationally, with the United KingdomSky traxIt is one of 5 companies certified as a "11-star airline" by the company (as of 1). In 2017, he won the title of "No. 2007 in the world" in the first class.It has won the title of Best Cabin Crew in the Middle East for the sixth consecutive year (as of 1).In addition, in the "Airline of the Year" award, it won first place four times in 6, 2008, 2011 and 2012.Cathay Pasific Airlines,Singapore Airlines,Emirates AirlinesHas received high praise along with.In addition, it has an average of about four years of service, and owns and operates the newest airplane in the world, and since it has never had a serious accident since its establishment, it can be said that it is highly safe.
In-flight meal The豚 肉Do not useMuslim food..On Japan routesJapaneseThere are three choices: Western and Arabic.There are also plenty of special meals that require advance reservations.また、エコノミークラスにおいてもAlso in economy classbeer,Wine,whisky,vodka,BrandyVariousSpiritsIs provided free of charge.
Flight attendantIs made up of multinationals from more than 100 countries around the world, and there are always two or three Japanese speakers on board Japan routes.In addition, Japanese flight attendants have been hired before the flight to Japan, and they are on board not only on Japan routes but also on all routes in service.
Business Class and First Class passengers at Hamad International Airport are served meals and showers at the Al Murjan Business Lounge. ..乗り継ぎ時間が5時間から12時間ある乗客には、無料の市内観光ツアーが実施されているFree city tours are available for passengers with transit times of XNUMX to XNUMX hours..乗り継ぎ時間が8時間を超える乗客には、ホテルを提供しているWe offer a hotel for passengers with transit times longer than XNUMX hours.
Doha International AirportAt that time, the world's first "Premium Terminal" exclusively for First Business Class was opened at Doha International Airport in 2006.There is also a spa, sauna, jacuzzi, massage and nap room, as well as state-of-the-art meeting rooms, business facilities, nurseries, video game rooms, restaurants and duty-free shops.In addition, for first-class passengers connecting to European routes at Doha International Airport, from "Premium Terminal" to boarding aircraftBMW 7 seriesWas picking up at.
Qatar AirwaysMileage service"Privilege Club" operates code-share flights with oneworld member airlinesJapan Airlines,American airlines,British AirwaysIn addition, we have mutual agreements with the following companies.
- Middle East Best Cabin Crew Awarded for 7 consecutive years (as of 2009)
- First class world No. 1 (2007)
- Middle East Best Airlines (2009)
- Best Economy Class (2009)
- Skytrax Airline of the Year(2015)
In addition, it ranks high in the Airlines of the Year every year.
According to a survey by Flightstats of the United States, the on-time arrival rate is 83.64%.And expensive.
- The company's symbol mark drawn on the vertical stabilizer isArabian oryx.In-flight magazineIs "oryx".
- 2017May 8From the Qatar governmentvisaWe have started a system that allows you to enter the country without it.この際に、最低6カ月間の有効期限のあるAt this time, there is an expiration date of at least XNUMX monthspassportIf you show your return ticket, you will be issued a free multiple-valid visa that allows you to enter Qatar as many times as you like within the expiration date.なお本制度はThis system isCitizenshipIf you stay for 30 days, it will be valid for 30 days, and if you apply, you can extend your stay for another 30 days... 90日間滞在の場合は180日間有効となるValid for XNUMX days for a XNUMX-day stay.
Oneworld member airlines
- British Airways
- Cathay Pasific Airlines
- Japan Airlines
- Malaysia Airlines
- Royal Jordanian
- S7 Airlines
- American airlines
- Asiana Airlines
- Philippine Airlines
- Middle East Airlines
- China Southern Airlines(Code sharing is scheduled to start in January 2020)
2014 year 10 month,Saudi ArabiaSoccer club,Al Ahli(Al-Ahli) had signed a three-year contract with an estimated $ 1600 million a year, but announced that it would terminate the contract just hours after the diplomatic severance was announced in June 17. .. Italy from 6000-3 seasonSerie A OfRomeSigned a breast sponsorship contract with. Others in ArgentinaBoca Juniors,Germany'sBayernIt is also designated as an official airline of.
- ^ In Japanese media, it is sometimes referred to as "Akbar al-Bakur", "Akbar al-Baker", "Akbar al-Baker", etc.
- ^ 5-Star Airline Rating Skytrax
- ^ "Airlines using Altea with routes to and from Japan (as of June 2015)". 2015th of February 9Browse.
- ^ http://www.qatarairways.com/global/en/newsroom/archive/press-release-14Nov07_b.html
- ^ Qatar Airways operates direct flights to Narita and Kansai / Doha from the end of October FlyTeam December 2012, 6
- ^ Qatar Airways to officially join oneworld Aviation Wire October 2013, 9
- ^ 
- ^ Airline to officially operate out of state-of-the-art facility commencing May 27 Qatar Airways 11 May 2014
- ^ Qatar Airways' Passengers to Enjoy Five-Star Experience at New World-Class Airport All Qatar Airways Flights to Operate from HIA from 09:00 on 27 May 26 May 2014 Qatar Airways 27 May 2014
- ^ Qatar Airways completes relocation of base airport ... Doha route to and from Hamad International Airport Response Dated May 2014, 5
- ^ Qatar Airways operates Haneda / Doha route 787 in midnight and early morning FlyTeam December 2014, 3
- ^ Qatar Airways launches Haneda / Doha route from June 6 FlyTeam December 2014, 6
- ^ "Airbus delivers first A380 to Qatar Airways”(Japanese). Aviation Wire. 2019th of February 10Browse.
- ^ Walków, Marcin (March 2019, 3). “Qatar Airways przestaną latać Airbusami A380. Wyco fają je ze swojej floty" (Polish). Business Insider. 2019th of February 10Browse.
- ^ Delivered new Airbus AXNUMX and No. XNUMX to Qatar Airways(CNN 2014th of February 12
- ^ Qatar Airways A350XWB(Qatar Airways official website)
- ^ Qatar Airways Kansai-Doha route suspension notice. --Qatar Airways Official> Notice (Updated unknown / Retrieved December 2015, 12)
- ^ Qatar Airways suspended on Kansaikuko Line 11 years after service traicy dated March 2016, 3
- ^ Qatar Airways launches Doha / Auckland route, the longest direct flight in the world FlyTeam December 2017, 2
- ^ Qatar Airways resumes Osaka / Kansai-Doha route for the first time in about 4 years from April 2020, 4 traicy dated March 2019, 9
- ^ http://sky-budget.com/2020/03/19/qatar-airways-suspend-hnd-delay-kix/ [Source invalid]
- ^ "Qatar Airways equipment”. Qatar Airways. 2020th of February 4Browse.
- ^ Qatar Airways Our fleet
- ^ Qatar Airways Fleet Details and History --Planespotters.net
- ^ http://www.qrcargo.com/ourfleet
- ^ Qatar Airways A350 XWB(Qatar Airways official website)
- ^ Qatar Airways Our fleet
- ^ a b c d Qatar Airways suspends Saudi Arabia / UAE / Bahrain / Egypt routes
- ^ Qatar Airways in service on Doha / Sohar route 8 flights a week on A8 from August 320
- ^ Qatar Airways operates Doha / Marrakech route via Casablanca 3 flights per week
- ^ Qatar Airways opens Doha / Rabat route via Marrakech in May 5 flights per week
- ^ Qatar Airways launches Doha / Rabat route via Marrakech Morocco's third city
- ^ Qatar Airways operates four weekly flights to Doha / Mombasa, Kenya's second route
- ^ Qatar Airways launches Doha / Seychelles route 2016 destinations in 14 cities
- ^ a b c Qatar Airways announces 2017 routes to open by summer 14 schedule
- ^ a b c d e f g h Qatar Airways launches eight new cities Nur-Sultan, Lyon, etc.
- ^ Qatar Airways launches Doha / Windhoek route 787 flights per week on 4
- ^ Qatar Airways operates Doha / Gaborone route via Johannesburg 3 flights per week
- ^ Qatar Airways opens in September on Doha / Chengdu line, which had been postponed FlyTeam November 2013, 8
- ^ Qatar Airways enters service on Doha / Chengdu line FlyTeam November 2013, 9
- ^ Qatar Airways operates Haneda / Doha route 787 in midnight and early morning FlyTeam November 2014, 3
- ^ Qatar Airways resumes Osaka / Kansai-Doha route for the first time in about 4 years from April 2020, 4 traicy dated March 2019, 9
- ^ a b c d Qatar Airways announces eight new routes scheduled for 2017/2018
- ^ Qatar Airways operates Doha / Penang route 787 times a week on 8-3
- ^ a b c d e Qatar Airways to open 2019 routes by 16 Luxembourg routes, etc.
- ^ Qatar Airways operates Doha / Krabi route four times a week Thailand's third route
- ^ Qatar Airways to Chiang Mai 4 regular seasonal flights per week
- ^ Qatar Airways operates Doha / Da Nang route 787 times a week on 4
- ^ Qatar Airways Announces Three New Routes Since September Launched in Manila Clark
- ^ Qatar Airways launches weekly flights to Doha / Davao Triangular via Clark
- ^ Qatar Airways returns Doha / Nagpur route daily from 12st December
- ^ Qatar Airways launches direct flights to Doha / Nice from July 7 flights per week
- ^ Qatar to Thessaloniki line 320 flights a week on A4 Mykonos line in May
- ^ Qatar Airways to Doha / Mykonos with seasonal A320 four times a week
- ^ a b c d Qatar, seasonal flights to Mykonos, Antalya, Bodrum and Malaga next summer
- ^ a b Qatar Airways to Santorini and Dubrovnik on a regular seasonal flight this summer
- ^ Qatar Airways launches daily Doha / Pisa route Italy 4th route
- ^ Qatar Airways operates Doha / Valletta route 1 flight per day in summer 1 flights per week in winter
- ^ Qatar Airways launches Doha / St. Petersburg route daily on A320
- ^ Qatar Airways launches Doha / Kiev route daily on A320
- ^ Qatar Airways launches Doha / Lisbon route Portugal's first destination
- ^ Qatar Airways launches daily operations on Doha / Helsinki route First flight A350
- ^ Qatar Airways launches Doha / Prague route Daily flight on A320
- ^ Qatar Airways launches A320 on Doha / Adana route Turkey 4th route
- ^ a b Qatar Airways launches Doha / Bodrum route at 9 Turkish airports in 3 months
- ^ Qatar Airways operates Doha / Antakya route 320 times a week on A3 Turkey 5th route
- ^ Qatar Airways flights to Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina, 4 flights per week
- ^ Qatar Airways to open Doha / Skopje route from July 7th 17 flights per week
- ^ Qatar Airways launches 787 on Doha / London Gatwick
- ^ Qatar launches A5-350 on first Doha / Cardiff flight in May
- ^ Qatar Airways launches daily Doha / Dublin route A350 unveiled
- ^ Qatar Airways Opens Doha / Sydney Route in March 2016 Daily Operation at 3
- ^ Qatar Airways launches A2016 on Doha / Adelaide route from May 5
- ^ Qatar Airways launches Doha / Canberra route via Sydney 777 once daily
- ^ Qatar Airways launches Doha / Auckland route, the longest direct flight in the world
- ^ Qatar Airways launches A350 on Doha / Philadelphia route First scheduled flight on US route
- ^ Qatar Airways, Qatar Airways Start 2016 with Doha / Los Angeles Route Opening
- ^ Qatar Airways launches Doha / Boston route First scheduled flight A350 in Boston
- ^ Qatar Airways launches passenger flights on Doha / Atlanta routes Increased freight traffic
- ^ Qatar Airways operates Doha / U-Tapao route 787 times a week on 8-4
- ^ Al Muljan Business Lounge at Hamad International Airport --Qatar Airways
- ^ Enjoy a complimentary tour of Doha --Qatar Airways
- ^ Transit accommodation --Qatar Airways
- ^ http://www.his-j.com/kix/aircpn/qatar-air/qatar-index2.html [Broken link]
- ^ MULTI AWARD-WINNING QATAR AIRWAYS WINS'AIRLINE OF THE YEAR' HONOUR AT 2015 SKYTRAX AIRLINE AWARDS(Qatar Airways official)
- ^ https://csnews.jp/overseas/aviation/20180126_14314.html
- ^ JapanIs also covered by this system,America, South Korea,ベネズエラ,Singapore,Malaysia,Hong Kong,カナダ,BrazilA total of 47 countries such as are applicable.
- ^ 
- ^ Applicable countryオーストリア,フィンランド33 countries centered on European countries such as.
- ^ "Codeshare with Qatar Airways and American Airlines on US domestic flights”(Japanese). Aviation Wire. 2020th of February 6Browse.
- ^ https://flyteam.jp/news/article/115439
- ^ Qatar Airways becomes Barcelona's shirt sponsors, albawaba.com, November 17th, 2012