Recruiting businesses wishing for demonstration experiments using beacons at stations and bus stops Switch Smile and Nishitetsu
If you write the contents roughly
In addition, by utilizing the Beacon installed at Nishitetsu Group stations and bus stops, the open beacon network "Value Beacon Network" provided by Switch Smile, and the POI location information marketing "pinable", the position acquired from the beacon that responded in the target area. Based on the information, it will be possible to grasp consumer behavior data and utilize the acquired data for various services.
Switch Smile and Nishi-Nippon Railroad will jointly join stations and buses in the Hakata / Tenjin area and Kurosaki / Kokura area of Fukuoka Prefecture on April 4th. → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Nishitetsu Group(Nishitsu Group)West Japan RailwayCo., Ltd. (Nishitetsu,FukuokaFukuoka CityHakata Ward) Is the core corporate group.2015May 3Currently, 83 companies including Nishitetsu and 1 school corporationConsists of.社章などのCompany emblem etc.CIAfter conversion, it will be written as "Nishitsu Group" mixed with hiragana.
The core businesses of the group include the railway business and bus business.Transportation industryAnd as a business incidental to thisreal estate business,Distribution industry,Logistics industry,Leisure service industryAnd other businesses are classified into a total of 6 segments..Of these, the one that Nishitetsu itself deals with is the transportation industry (railway business,Bus business),real estate business(SCReal estate leasing including operation management, real estate sales, etc.), logistics industry (international logistics), leisure service industry (Kashii KaenThe other businesses are handled by group companies.
In the group future vision formulated in 2013, the businessportfolioAs a result, the "regional market business" based in Fukuoka and the "international logistics business" centered on the logistics industry are positioned as the two cores.
Nishitetsu Group Company List
A list of companies that are positioned as group companies on the Nishitetsu official website. （ ）内は本社所在地（都道府県名の記載がないものはHeadquarters location in parentheses (for items without prefecture name)Fukuoka, Those without country name are in Japan).
- West Japan RailwayLtd. (Fukuoka CityHakata Ward）
- Chikuho Electric RailwayLtd. (Middle city）
- Ltd.Nishitetsu station service(Fukuoka CityChuo-ku）
- Nishitetsu Bus KitakyushuLtd. (KitakyushuKokurakita Ward）
- Nishitetsu sightseeing busCo., Ltd. (Fukuoka City)Hakata Ward）
- Kamenoi BusLtd. (OitaBeppu）
- Hita BusCo., Ltd. (Oita PrefectureHita City）
- Nishitetsu Bus SagaLtd. (SagaSaga City）
- Nishitetsu Bus KurumeLtd. (Kurume）
- Nishitetsu Bus ChikuhoLtd. (Iizuka）
- Nishitetsu Bus OmutaLtd. (Omuta City）
- Nishitetsu Bus MunakataLtd. (Munakata City）
- Nishitetsu Bus FutsukaichiLtd. (Onojo City）
- Fukuoka Nishitetsu taxiCo., Ltd. (Fukuoka City)South ward）
- Kurume Nishitetsu TaxiCo., Ltd. (Kurume City)
- Yanagawa Nishitetsu TaxiCo., Ltd. (Yanagawa City)
- Kitakyusai TaxiCo., Ltd. (Kitakyushu City)Hachiman East Ward）
- Munakata Nishitetsu TaxiCo., Ltd. (Munakata City)
Other transportation industry
- Nishitetsu Ticket Service Co., Ltd. (Chuo-ku, Fukuoka City)
- Hakata Bus TerminalCo., Ltd. (Hakata-ku, Fukuoka) --Management and operation of Hakata Bus Terminal. Changed to the current company name on April 2016, 4.Former Fukuoka Transportation Center Co., Ltd.
- Fukuoka Transportation Hall Co., Ltd. (Fukuoka City)Higashi Ward) --Management and operation of Fukuoka Transportation Hall
- Nishitetsu Building Management Co., Ltd. (Chuo-ku, Fukuoka)
- Nishitetsu real estateCo., Ltd. (Chuo-ku, Fukuoka) --FormerToho Electric Powersubsidiary
- Ltd.Spinner(Yahatahigashi-ku, Kitakyushu) --FormerNippon Steel Group..It also had a supermarket division, but in 2009 it transferred its business to the Nishitetsu Store.
- Nishitetsu Care Service Co., Ltd. (Chuo-ku, Fukuoka)- Care houseOperation of "Sankaruna" (the facility itself is owned by Nishitetsu itself).
International logistics business
- NNR Global Logistics USA Inc. (The United States of America-IllinoisItasca)
- NNR Global Logistics Korea Co., Ltd. ( South Korea-Seoul cityMapo-gu）
- NNR GLOBAL Logistics (HK) Limited (Chugoku-Hong Kong新界）
- NNR Global Logistics Taiwan Inc. (Taiwan-Taipei City）
- NNR Global Logistics UK Limited (The United Kingdom-MiddlesexFeltham)
- NNR + Dachser GmbH (Germany-Frankfurt）
- NNR + Dachser Hungary Forwarding and Logistics Limited (ハンガリー-Pest CountyPilis vörös vár)
- NNR Global Logistics Netherlands BV ( Netherlands・ Audmere)
- NNR Global Logistics (S) PTE LTD (Singapore）
- NNR Global Logistics (Thailand) Co., Ltd. (Thailand-Bangkok）
- PT. NNR RPX Global Logistics Indonesia (Indonesia-Jakarta）
- NNR Global Logistics (Beijing) Company Limited. (China)北京市）
- NNR GLOBAL LOGISTICS (PHILIPPINES) INC. (Parañaque, Philippines)
- NNR Global Logistics (Guangzhou) Co., Limited. (China)Guangzhou）
- NNR International Logistics (Shanghai) Company Limited. (China)Shanghai）
- NNR Global Logistics India Private Limited (India-HaryanaGurgaon）
- NNR Global Logistics Mexico SADEC.V. (メキシコ-Mexico City）
- NNR GLOBAL LOGISTICS (VIETNAM) CO., LTD. (Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu-Ho Chi Minh）
- NNR GLOBAL LOGISTICS AUSTRALIA PTY LTD (Australia・)
- NNR GLOBAL LOGISTICS FRANCE SAS (France-Paris）
- NNR GLOBAL LOGISTICS (SHANGHAI) CO., LTD. (ChinaShanghai）
- NNR GLOBAL LOGISTICS NEW ZEALAND LIMITED (New Zealand-Oak Ridge）
- NNR GLOBAL LOGISTICS (M) SDN BHD. (Malaysia-SelangorPetaling Jaya)
Domestic logistics business
- Nishitetsu Transport Co., Ltd. (Hakata-ku, Fukuoka City)
- Nishitetsu Logistics Co., Ltd. (ChibaIchikawa City）
Leisure service industry
Hotel / travel business
- Ltd.Nishitetsu Hotels(Chuo-ku, Fukuoka City, former company name Nishitetsu Inn) --- "Nishitetsu Inn", "Nishitetsu Grand Hotel", "Solaria Nishitetsu Hotel", "Nishitetsu Hotel Croom", "MarielaOperates
- NNR Hotels International Korea Co., Ltd. (Korea)-Operates "Solaria Nishitetsu Hotel Seoul Myeongdong" and "Solaria Nishitetsu Hotel Busan"
- NNR Hotels International (Thailand) Co., Ltd. (Thailand)
- Nishitetsu tripCo., Ltd. (Chuo-ku, Fukuoka)
- Nishitetsu Kogyo Co., Ltd. (Fukuoka City)Sawara Ward) --Operation of Nishijin Palace, etc.
- Umi no Nakamichi Marine Ecological Science Museum (Higashi-ku, Fukuoka)- Marine World UminonakamichiOperates
- Marine World PFI Co., Ltd. (Chuo-ku, Fukuoka)
Other service industry
- Nishitetsu Air Service Co., Ltd. (Kitakyushu City)Ogura Minami Ward)- Kitakyushu AirportGround handling business.Former company name Kitakyushu Air Service Co., Ltd.人材派遣事業部はヒューマン・ハート西鉄の名で事業展開Temporary staffing division develops business under the name of Human Heart Nishitetsu
- Nishitetsu Plaza Co., Ltd. (Chuo-ku, Fukuoka City)
- Love FM International BroadcastCo., Ltd. (Chuo-ku, Fukuoka) --Former company nameTenjin FMLtd.
- Ltd.Nishitetsu Agency(Chuo-ku, Fukuoka City)
- Transportation Advertising Service Co., Ltd. (Minami-ku, Fukuoka City)
- Nishitetsu Accounting Service Co., Ltd. (Chuo-ku, Fukuoka City)
- Nishitetsu Human Resources Service Co., Ltd. (Chuo-ku, Fukuoka City)
- Nishitetsu Will Act Co., Ltd. (Chuo-ku, Fukuoka City)
- Sunrest Co., Ltd. (Tobata-ku, Kitakyushu) --A wholly owned subsidiary of Spina
- Nishitetsu Information Systems Co., Ltd. (Hakata-ku, Fukuoka City)
Manufacturing / repair industry
- Co., Ltd. (Saga Prefecture)Kiyama)- 2016May 1Changed the trade name to.旧社名・株式会社Former company name, Co., Ltd. - busvehicle·Specially equipped vehicleVehicle modification, repair, parts sales, etc.Secondhand carFor sale etc.2010May 10To the companyDissolution officialWest Japan Body IndustryInheriting the technology and know-how of..西工ボディを採用したAdopted Nishiko bodyNissan dieselOf a bus vehicleAfter-Sales ServiceAlso in charge.
- Nishitetsu M TechCo., Ltd. (Hakata-ku, Fukuoka) --Vehicle maintenance.Also responsible for maintenance and inspection of Nishitetsu buses.
- Co., Ltd. (Chuo-ku, Fukuoka) --Nishi-Tetsu TrainRailway carMaintenance.
- Kyushu Metal Industry Co., Ltd. (Kokurakita-ku, Kitakyushu) --Processing and sales of metal scraps.Toyota TsushoJoint venture with.
- Nishitetsu Engineering Co., Ltd.
- Nishitetsu Densetsu Kogyo Co., Ltd. (Minami-ku, Fukuoka) --Manages railway transmission lines and railroad crossings
- Nishitetsu CEE Consultant Co., Ltd. (Minami-ku, Fukuoka City)
- Nishitetsu Green Civil Engineering Co., Ltd. (Chuo-ku, Fukuoka City)
- Nishitetsu ConstructionCo., Ltd. (Chuo-ku, Fukuoka)
- Ltd.Nimoka(Chuo-ku, Fukuoka) --Issued IC card ticket nimoca
- Fukuoka Komatsu Forklift Co., Ltd. (Higashi-ku, Fukuoka City)
- Nishitetsu Gakuen (Onojo City)- Nishitetsu Driving School -Nishitetsu Automobile Maintenance College -Nishitetsu International Business College Operates
- Fukuoka Chuo Children's Hall, etc. Rebuilding Maintenance Business Co., Ltd. (Chuo-ku, Fukuoka City)
Other affiliated companies
Nishitetsu's, which is positioned as a group on the Nishitetsu official websiteAffiliate.
- Kyushu Express BusCo., Ltd. (Fukuoka City)Hakata Ward) --NishitetsuShowa Motor-Yutoku Motor-Saihi Motor-Nagasaki Transportation BureauEqual investment of 5 companies
- Dazaifuen Co., Ltd. (Dazaifu City)- Dasaifu amusement parkOperates
Major subsidiaries that have already been dissolved
- Ltd.Fukuoka Sports Center --Merged with Nishi-Nippon Railroad
- Kyushu Special Steel Co., Ltd.-Merged with Fujikoshi Steel Industry outside the group
- Nishitetsu Bus Onga Co., Ltd. --The business in the Kitakyushu / Onga area was transferred to Nishitetsu Bus Kitakyushu, and the business in the Nogata area was transferred to Nishitetsu Bus Chikuho.
- Soeda Transportation Co., Ltd.-Kaho Transportation Co., Ltd. was merged and dissolved as the surviving company.One of the Nishitetsu Bus Chikuho mothers.
- Kyushu sightseeing bus--Nishitetsu Kitakyushu Kanko / Nishitetsu Kanko Bus (first generation) merged and reorganized into Nishitetsu Kanko Bus (corporate successor to Kyushu Kanko Bus).
- Nishitetsu Kitakyushu TourismCo., Ltd. --- Merged with Kyushu Tour Bus.
- Nishitetsu Bus Niho Co., Ltd. --Merged with Nishitetsu Bus Kyotsuki.
- Nishitetsu Bus Kyotsuki Co., Ltd. --With the withdrawal of buses from the Kyotsuki area, the general route business was transferred to Nishitetsu Bus Kitakyushu, and the sightseeing bus business was absorbed into Nishitetsu Kitakyushu Tourism.
- Nishitetsu Bus RyotsukiLtd.
- Osaka Nishitetsu Tourist BusCo., Ltd. --After dissolution, vehicle and real estateOsaka busSold to
- Kanmon Express Bus Co., Ltd.- Kanmon Express LineOperating company.西鉄・NishitetsuSanyo Electric Orbit(At that time, the presentSanden Transportation)・Defense traffic・ Sanyo Express Bus (currently at that time)Sanden Sightseeing Bus) ・ Kanmon Straits Steamer (at that time, now ・Kanmon Steamer) 5 companies joint venture.
- Nishitetsu Expressway Bus--- Merged with Nishi-Nippon Railroad.
- Hita Bus Tourism Kosan Co., Ltd.
- Okawa Nishitetsu TaxiLtd.
- Hita Nishitetsu TaxiLtd.
- Omuta Nishitetsu TaxiLtd.
- Taiyo Taxi Co., Ltd.-Merged with Fukuoka Nishitetsu Taxi
- Nishitetsu Sanwa Taxi Co., Ltd.-Merged with Kurume Nishitetsu Taxi
- Japan Automobile Transport Co., Ltd.
- Japan Air Cargo Consolidators Co., Ltd.
- Watanabe Motor Co., Ltd.- Kyushu airplaneSuccessor
- Kyushu Vehicle Co., Ltd.
- Nishitetsu Tenjin Solaria Co., Ltd.- Solaria Plaza-Tenjin CoreEtc. are operated. After absorbing Nishitetsu Building Management in 2005, it was merged with Nishi-Nippon Railroad.
- Nishitetsu Tenjin Core Building Co., Ltd.-Although it was a management and operation company of Tenjin Core, it was integrated into Nishitetsu Building Management Company in 1999.
- Nishitetsu Tammy Co., Ltd. --Later merged with Nishitetsu Store.
- Nick Co., Ltd.
- Grand Store Saito Co., Ltd. --Later merged with Tammy and became Nishitetsu Tammy.
- Building Service Co., Ltd. Nishitetsu-merged with Nishitetsu Building Tech Co., Ltd. and changed its trade name to Nishitetsu Building Management Co., Ltd.
- Yanagawa Nishitetsu Travel Co., Ltd.
- Nanfu Villa Co., Ltd.
- Wakamatsu Tourism Co., Ltd.
- Kamenoi Bus Travel Agency Co., Ltd.
- Electronic Equipment Service Nishitetsu Co., Ltd.
- Nishitetsu Famous Store Street Co., Ltd.
- Nishitetsu Jisho Co., Ltd.
- Dykes Nishitetsu Co., Ltd. --Later merged with Nishitetsu Store.After that, withdrew from the home center and switched to another brand of Nishitetsu Store.
- Kitakyushu Airport Building Co., Ltd.
- Funagoya Hot Spring Co., Ltd.
- Kamenoi Tourism Co., Ltd.
- Japan-China International Travel Co., Ltd.
- Grand Chef Nishitetsu Co., Ltd.
- Oita Nishitetsu Hotel Co., Ltd.-Operates Oita Nishitetsu Grand Hotel
- Kokonoe Tourism Development Co., Ltd.
- Nishitetsu Hotel Systems Co., Ltd.-Merged with Nishitetsu City Hotel
- Nishitetsu Green Co., Ltd. --- Merged with Nishitetsu Civil Engineering and renamed Nishitetsu Green Civil Engineering.
- Nishitetsu Road Service Co., Ltd. --Same as above
- Hita Bus Automobile Industry Co., Ltd.-Merged with Hita Bus
- West Japan Body IndustryLtd.
- Kurume Real Estate Co., Ltd.-Merged with Kurume Nishitetsu Taxi
- Nishiko Engineering Co., Ltd.-Merged with Nishiko Service
- Fukuoka Shinko Shoji Co., Ltd. --- Merged with Nishi-Nippon Shatai Kogyo
- Homer Chemical Co., Ltd.-Merged with Nishi-Nippon Shatai Kogyo
- Sigma Industry Co., Ltd.-Merged with Kyoei Body Industry
- Ltd.Ankuru Fujiya --Merged with Nishitetsu Store
- Kuju Nishitetsu Hotel Co., Ltd. (Oita Prefecture)Kusu-gunKuju Town)- Hokkein OnsenAcquired by Sanso and renewed as Hokkein Onsen Sanso Annex "Hanasansui"
- Kokonoe Transportation Development Co., Ltd. (Beppu City, Oita Prefecture)
- Higashi Fukuoka Nishitetsu TaxiCo., Ltd. (Fukuoka City)Higashi Ward)-Merged with Fukuoka Nishitetsu Taxi
- NISHITETSU TRAVEL HAWAII, INC. (United States)Hawaii Honolulu) --Nishitetsu Travel Co., Ltd.
- Hana Printemps Co., Ltd. (Yahatahigashi-ku, Kitakyushu) -Spina's subsidiary
- Nishitetsu Taxi Holdings Co., Ltd. (Minami-ku, Fukuoka) --Merged with Nishi-Nippon Railroad
- Ltd.Nishitetsu City Hotel(Chuo-ku, Fukuoka) --Merged with Nishi-Nippon Railroad, Nishitetsu Hotels inherits hotel management business
Companies that left the Nishitetsu Group
- Ltd.Izutsuya ――However, Nishitetsu is still the largest shareholder.
- Oita trafficCo., Ltd. --However, Nishitetsu is still one of the major shareholders.
- Nippon Rent-A-CarKyushu Co., Ltd.
- Hakushin Vehicle Industry Co., Ltd.- JR West JapanSold to the group.After that, it will be a reorganization of group companies.
- Nishi Nippon Airlines Co., Ltd.-Currently has a capital relationship
- Nishitetsu Baseball Co., Ltd.- Professional baseball-Nishitetsu LionsOwns.Nakamura NagayoshiSale to (Fukuoka Baseball Co., Ltd.Changed the company name to) and left the group.後にlaterSeibu GroupSold again to Seibu Lions Co., Ltd. (the name of the team is nowSaitama Seibu Lions).
Investment companies outside the main group
Shows major companies that have a capital relationship but are not included in the Nishitetsu Group
- Oita BusCo., Ltd. -16% stake
- Saihi MotorCo., Ltd.-Approximately 10% stake
- Ltd.Fukuoka Central Bank ――Approximately 5% stake
- Ltd.Chikuho Bank ――Approximately 2% stake 
- Ltd.Shoko Denki Seisakusho ――Approximately 10% stake
- Ltd.Toyo Technica 
- Ltd.FUJI PS
- Huis Ten BoschLtd.
- Yanagawa Tourism Development Co., Ltd. (Yanagawa City) --Operates the Yanagawa River Boat ride.Invested by Nishitetsu and Nishitetsu Travel.
- Oita IC card development (Oita City, Oita Prefecture)
- Fukuoka Duty Free (Fukuoka City, Fukuoka Prefecture) -30% stake
- Kyoritsu Co., Ltd. (Chuo-ku, Tokyo)
- Ltd.Hakata Station Building(Fukuoka City, Fukuoka Prefecture) -12.5% stake
- Ltd.Star flyer(Kitakyushu, Fukuoka Prefecture)
- RKB Mainichi Broadcasting SystemCo., Ltd. (Fukuoka City, Fukuoka Prefecture) -3.03% stake
- Coca-Cola WestCo., Ltd. (Fukuoka City, Fukuoka Prefecture)
- Ltd.Kyudenko(Fukuoka City, Fukuoka Prefecture)
A company outside the Nishitetsu Group that once had a capital relationship
A company that once had a capital relationship but is not included in the Nishitetsu Group.
- Kumamoto Electric RailwayCo., Ltd.-Formerly the largest shareholder
- Kitakyushu High Speed RailCo., Ltd.-Approximately 20% stake at the time of inauguration
- Ltd.Fukuoka Mitsukoshi(18st generation) --Approximately XNUMX% stake at the time of inauguration
- Ltd.Markow -10% stake for a period of time..The business alliance will continue even after the capital relationship is dissolved.
- Kyushu Asahi BroadcastingLtd.
- Kokura KosanLtd.
- WACO Finland
- Seaside spa
- Fukuoka Airport BuildingLtd. --Made a subsidiary
- Company / group information --Nishitsu Group Official Homepage
- Koi Suru Fortune Cookie Nishitsu Group Ver.
- ^ a b "Nishitsu Group Overview”. Nishi-Nippon Railroad. 2015/8/21Browse.
- ^ "Notice of change of trade name of Kyoei Body Industry Co., Ltd."
- ^ Nishitetsu Body Technology Co., Ltd. History
- ^ Nishitetsu Body Technology Co., Ltd. Business description
- ^ After-sales service system for bus bodies made by Nishi-Nippon Shatai[Broken link] August 2010, 8 UD Trucks Co., Ltd. News Release
- ^ Nishikei Co., Ltd. Company profile (list of officers) / organizational chart
- ^ Chikuho Bank-Major Shareholder
- ^ (PDF) --Seiko Electric Mfg. Co., Ltd., October 2011, 10
- ^ Dividend life
- ^ FUJI P.S. Co., Ltd. Company Profile
- ^ "Notice Concerning Issuance of New Shares and Transfer of Major Shareholders by Third-Party Allotment" Page 9
- ^ Regular Aviation Association [Notice]
- ^ Stock Basic Information Kyudenko
- ^ (PDF) --Marukyo, December 2013, 12
- ^ (PDF) -West Japan Railway, October 2013, 12
- ^ "Notice Concerning Conclusion of Business Integration Agreement and Share Exchange Agreement Regarding Business Integration between Retail Partners Co., Ltd. and Marukyo Corporation" PDF (218KB)
- ^ Nishi-Nippon Railroad Co., Ltd. Submitted on June 2007, 6 Securities Report, page 28
- ^ Nishi-Nippon Railroad Co., Ltd. Securities Report (E04110) Page 55
- ^ Fukuoka Airport Company Profile