Aston Martin F1 representative discusses changes to aerodynamic rules with FIA "satisfied with the right steps"
If you write the contents roughly
Apparently the talks with the FIA took place on Sunday.
Aston Martin F1 team representative Ottomar Safnauer has changed the aerodynamic rules of 2021 by the FIA ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Name in each language
- (I.e.Languages using names derived from
- Catholic church,Orthodox churchSuch asceremony-DedicationMainly due to calendar term originキ リ ス トIt means the daySundayLanguages using names derived from
- キ リ ス ト 教Of Christ inResurrectionLanguages that use the name derived from "Resurrection Date" to commemorate
- SabbathLanguages using names derived from
- In many European languages, words from the SabbathSaturdayI am devoted to it.
The Old Testament
Hellenistic cultureDevelopedMediterranean worldSo, it first appeared in the 1st century BC as a sun-controlled day of the week, and it has been passed down to the present day.astrologyAs a result, Saturday became a bad day instead of being considered sinister and avoiding going out.
Nationalization of Christianity-as a worship day-
キ リ ス ト 教Then,Gospel(Established in the 1st century-Christian chronology(See) Jesus is JewishSabbathThe day after (Saturday)ResurrectionIt is believed that I did it, but later, in commemoration of this, every Sunday(I.e.The worship service has started. Since the 2nd centuryRoman churchIs every yearPassover(14th lunar calendar)SacramentInstead of eating, he fasted until the end of Saturday and began to have the sacrament on Sunday. Then in the 4th century, Sunday in the Roman EmpireDays OffAnd then leave the emperor (Constantine I) Ordered. Although the emperor has certified all religions such as Christianity,state religionI didn't decide.In the 4th century, when the Roman Empire decided that Christianity was the national religion, worship days were set aside to widely repatriate heathens, and it is said that the Christian worship day was Sunday. The influence of the Roman Church increased,PascalProtected the (passover) sacramentAsia MinorThe Church's claims were rejected and it was decided to change to Sunday, which was considered a holiday.[Source required]
Popular as a holiday
Generally in the Christian world this dayDays OffBesides, nowadays, even outside of Christianity, the custom of taking Sunday as a holiday is spreading.
In England1802The world's first “Factory Law” was established in theLabor movementAgainst this background, employers were legislated to give workers one day off per week. In some countries/regions, workers' rights are late to be recognized.PortugalHas legislated six days a week1911And1918South AmericaコロンビアNow, farm workers demand long-term work 6 days a weekstrikeI fought, but had been defeated. Postwar in Japan1947With the Constitution of JapanLabor Standards ActIt was stipulated that one day per week or four days per four weeks should be given. On the other hand, in the rural areas, a "living improvement campaign" was organized, and in order to realize the holidays for women who work as farmers, it was only once that they had set up regular holidays twice a month due to the autonomy of residents. Due to the increase in the number of workers in urban areas through the movement, the custom of working adults on Sundays has become widespread in Japan.
In the early daysMajor league baseballSo, because Sunday is a SabbathtabooWas being seen. HoweverAmerican associationAlso actively held games on Sunday and contributed to the increase in the number of spectators.
Sunday in Japan
In Japan, the Europeanization policy (Civilization) Was introduced in, and spread to rural areas through municipal offices, primary schools, etc. By the way, before the introduction, the government agency had a 5-day holiday (XNUMXthAs a result, the working hours increased by setting Sunday as a holiday.
The law that sets Sunday as a holiday for government offices throughout the country is"Law concerning holidays of institutions placed in the Diet" "Law concerning holidays of courts" "Law concerning holidays of administrative bodies"Therefore, the holidays of the relevant organizations such as administrative agencies and courts are set as Sundays (and Saturdays, holidays, and designated days). However, it also applies to private companiesLabor Standards ActNo specific day of the week regarding holidays is specified. Holiday lawTransfer holidayAlthough the provision of (XNUMX) does not apply to private companies, it is generally recognized that Sunday is a holiday because it is based on the assumption that Sunday is a holiday.
In the government office1876Until Sunday introductionFifty daysThe public holidays were the day after Satoshi and Saku (Tatsutachi: the first day of the month) (XNUMXth). However, for farmers who accounted for the majority of the population, the day when a regular "city" stands every month as a day off for agricultural work,A lectureThere are no weekly holidays, but rather the school was closed during the agricultural season to help the family business.1945In the past, depending on the location, there was only one monthly holiday.
Depending on the event or custom that has a fixed date and time, if the day hits Sunday, it may be changed to the next day or the Friday immediately before.
Nowadays, it is often a holiday, but there are some schools that do not have a holiday due to the nature of their work, as well as the school where they go to school for the sake of events. In this case, it is the closest to that dayWeekdayTheTransfer holidayOr take a regular holiday. Including the retail business that faces the consumerTertiary industryThe percentage of the population engaged in is increasing, and many business establishments do not close Sundays. In typical workplaces in the manufacturing industry, transfer holidays prescribed by the Public Holidays Act are ignored (Toyota calendarreference).
Unlike weekdays, there are few train users in the morning and night, and a few train users during the day.. for that reason,last trainThere are routes that will be advanced,Tsurumi Line-Meitetsu Chikko Line-Wada Misaki LineAs in the case of railway lines that are mainly used for commuting to factories, there are some routes where the number of trains decreases significantly from weekdays.
Route bus is mainly used to attend school (especially in rural areas) on Sundays (or holidays) may be closed on some routes.
In road traffic, roads may be crowded during the day around tourist destinations and commercial facilities, but it is a closed day for the logistics industry, so it is actually the day with the least traffic..
Industries to be closed
bank-Government office-post officeMany of them are closed on Sundays. This was stipulated by law, but it has been amended so that it can respond flexibly according to the actual situation, and there are places that work on Sundays..
Most medical institutions are closed on Sundays. Although there are no clear rules or restrictions regarding the setting of holidays, it is said that there is a problem with coordination with other services and staff..
Private middle schoolThe so-called prestigious schools in theTokyoInMay 2) By taking the entrance examinationConcurrent applicationIs restricted. However, if the day falls on a Sunday, someChristian Private Middle SchoolIn the case, the entrance examination is not conducted and may be set the next day. Therefore, the examinees of that year will be able to take the examinations in a combination of schools that cannot be applied in parallel, which increases the chances of admission. On the other hand, taking a test from a different group of test takers from the average year may change the difficulty level of not only the school concerned but also the school in the whole region, and it may be difficult to predict whether the student will pass or fail. In someSunday shockCalled.
A historical event on Sunday
In history, about the mayhem and slaughter that occurred on Sunday,Bloody Sunday Incident Sometimes called (Bloody Sunday). There are several cases referred to by this name, but the most representative of them are:
- 1905May 1(Gregorian calendar, Russian lunar calendar (Julian calendar) Then January 1th)- Russian EmpireThe capital ofSt. PetersburgOccurred inBloody Sunday Incident.. Emperor centered on workersNikolai IIPolice fired at a vow demonstration to kill more than 1000 people,First Russian RevolutionTriggered.
- 1972May 1 - The United KingdomAreaNorthern Ireland OfLondonderryOccurred in the cityBloody Sunday Incident.. Sought civil rightsCatholicBritish troops fired on civilians, killing 13 people,Northern Ireland conflictAggravated. Regarding this case, in the same yearジ ョ ン · レ ノ ンBut"Bloody sunday"1983ToU2But"Bloody Sunday"announced.
Articles whose etymology is "Sunday"
- The Dutch word ZondagHakata Dontaku"Dontaku"EtymologyBecame.
- Subaru Domingo Fuji Heavy IndustriesWas a one-box type passenger car that was previously produced and sold by (from Spanish).
- Sundae One of the desserts. The spelling was changed for religious reasons.
- "Weekly Shonen SundayBegins with ","Weekly Young Sunday], [Monthly Sunday GenexSuch asShogakukan OfCartoon magazine.
- Sundays - NHK OfMusic program"Let's Go Young] Back Dancer. This is because the program was broadcast on Sunday.
- Sunday Osamu-Former Lotte Orions (Present)Chiba Lotte Marines) PitcherChouji MurataIs often pitched on Sundays, and is named after it.
Program with "Sunday"
- Sunday discussion(NHK general TV）
- Sunday Museum(NHK educational TV）
- Sunday special
- Toshiba Sunday Theater → Sunday Theater(TBSOutside the seriesABS,FBC,JRTBroadcast on)
- Sunday Entertainment(TV Asahiseries)
- Sunday night drama→Sunday Night Premier(TV Asahi series)
- Sunday big special(Television Tokyo Channel 12, Ltd.series)
- Sunday big variety(TV Tokyo affiliate)
- Sunday feature(NHK synthesis)
- Sunday feature(TBS series 1981）
- Sunday special feature/New World travelogue(TBS series)
- (Glaslon → Nagasaki Tanmen) Sunday performance(NETseries)
- No Sunday!(Nippon TVSeries *However, for broadcastingSaturdaywas. )
- Playground on Sunday night(NTV series)
- Sunday Golden Special Edition(TBS series)
- What are you doing on Sunday Golden TV(TBS system)
- Sunday x Entertainer(TV Asahi series)
- Sunday Japon(Excluding some regions of TBS series)
- Sunday gifts(TV Asahi series)
- Special sundae(Excluding some areas of the TV Asahi series)
- Sunday Dragons(CBC TV）
- Sunday sports(NHK General Television)
- Sunday Young Music(NHK BS2）
- Personal computer sundae(TV Tokyo affiliate)
- Pokemon ☆ Sunday(TV Tokyo affiliate)
- Dramatic sundae(Fuji Television Network, Incseries)
- Contact open space, Sunday nine(Sapporo TV Broadcasting）
- Information that you can see and know(TV Asahi series)
- Mr. Sunday(Kansai TV・Fuji TV series)
- Day 10 ☆ Performing Arts Parade(Every day broadcasting・TBS system)
- Sunday drama(NTV series)
- Sunday Prime(TV Asahi series)
- Sunday THE REAL!→Sunday Wonder!(Fuji TV series)
- News and information programs broadcast only on Sundays
- NNN News Sunday
- The Sunday→THE・Sunday NEXT(Nippon TV affiliate UMKExcept)
- NNN Sunday Evening→NNN News Plus 1 Sunday→The Exclusive Sunday(NNNseries)
- Sunday project(Asahi Broadcasting・TV Asahi series)
- Sunday Front Line(TV Asahi series)
- News station SUNDAY(TV Asahi series)
- Sunday jungle(TV Asahi series)
- Sunday Station(TV Asahi series)
- Hiroshi Sekiguchi's Sunday Morning → New Sunday Morning → Sunday Morning(TBS series)
- Press Prime Sunday(Fuji TV series)
- Sunday coverage THE PRIME(Fuji TV series)
- Chunichi Shimbun TV Sunday Evening(Tokai TV-Toyama TV-Ishikawa TV）
- SUN-TV Sunday evening publication(Sun TV）
- News SUN Day(Sun TV)
- OHK Sundays Peak(Okayama Broadcasting）
- TV drama title
- Sunday Songbook(JFNsystem)
- Heart of sundae(JFN system)
- Hiroyuki Ariyoshi's SUNDAY NIGHT DREAMER(JFN system)
- Sunday Sunday with laughter problem(TBS Radio）
- Shinichiro Azumi's Sunday Heaven(TBS Radio Abbreviation "Day 10")
- Ijuin Hikari Sunday's secret base(TBS Radio)
- La la la ♪ day(TBS Radio)
- Kinkin's Sunday Radio(Nippon Cultural Broadcasting, Inc.）
- Yuji Miyake's Sunday Hit Paradise(Nippon Broadcasting System, Inc.）
- Sunday Horse Racing Nippon(Nippon Broadcasting)
- Shofuitei Tsurubin Sunday's(Nippon Broadcasting)
- Ai Nonaka Ralli, New Year.
- SUNDAY LIONS(NACK5）
- SUNDAY IN THE PARK(FM-FUJI）
- Sunday Wide We are in the middle of a dream(KBS Kyoto）
- Stand up! Our Vanguard Sunday(Radio Osaka）
- Hiroshi Oizumi's Sun Sunday(HBC Radio）
Works on Sunday
- Sunday(Mishima Yukio）
- (1930,米 国）
- (1933, USA)
- No Sunday(1960, USA)
- Cyber sunday(1962,France）
- I can't wait for Sunday!(1982, France)
- Countryside Sunday(1984, France)
- Dark sunday(1999,Germany-ハンガリー）
- Sunday in love(2006, Japan)
- Dark sunday
- I hate Sunday (Le droit d'aimer) (Song: Edit Piaf）
- (Horai TaizoLyrics,Yasuo MinamiA chorus song composed. )
- A long Sunday I can't meet Miki Fujimoto）
- Blue sunday(song:Goro Noguchi）
- A messing rainy Sunday (Song: Agnes Chan）
- Wind Sunday (Song:Sachiko Kumagai）
- Sadness sunday(Song: Goro Noguchi)
- Sunday in love with you (Song: Tomoe Hanba-Chiro Kanzaki）
- Sunday in love (Song:Kimura Yoshino）
- "Concrete" "Japanese" "Sunday" (Song:TOKYO）
- SUNDAY (Song: The Baby Stars）
- Sunday Afternoon(song: Megumi Hayashibara）
- Sunday early morning (Song: Haruko Momoi）
- Sunday Girl (Song: Blondie）
- Sunday Circus Songl The cardigans）
- Sunny Day Sunday(song: Sentimental bus）
- Sunday People (Song: SUPERCAR）
- Sunday Bloody Sunday (Song: U2）
- Sunday Morning (Song: Maroon 5）
- Sunday Morning (Song: Curly）
- Sunday Morning (Song: Ayano Tsuji）
- Quiet Sunday (Song: Masatoshi Ono)
- sweet sunday (song: Shiho no Ryo）
- Boring Sunday (Song:SMAP）
- Sunday of Sigh (Song:Tomoyo Harada）
- Sunday of the trial (Song: Mr. Children）
- Little Sunday (Song:Seri Ishikawa）
- Sunday in Tokyo (Song:Yujiro Ishihara）
- Saturday night and Sunday morning(song: Shogo Hamada）
- Dontaku (Song:Sadistic mica band)
- Sunday morning (song:Hikaru Utada）
- Where did you go on Sunday? (Song:Takako Matsu）
- Before the bell rings on Sunday (song:EPO ）
- Sunday(song: Spitz）
- Sunday (Song: Remioromen）
- Sunday(song: DEEN）
- Sunday (Song: milk rings）
- Sunday(song: back number）
- Sunday (Song: Kra）
- New Year(song: JITTERIN'JINN）
- Nichiyoubi (Song: Nokon Konoe [Voice Actor: Ai Nonaka】)
- Nichiyoubi feat. MURO, BOO (Song: SOUL SCREAM）
- Not enough Sunday (Song:Mariko Nagai）
- The role of Aniki on Sunday (song: SMAP)
- Sunday afternoon(song: Yuzu）
- Sunday afternoon (Song: Suga Shikao）
- Sunday sun (song: THE NEUTRAL ）
- Daughter on Sunday / Sunday next week (Songs: Tamio Okuda）
- Sunday's Daughter (Song: PUFFY）
- Sunday no(song: Sachiko Nishida）
- I don't need Sunday (Song:Akiko raw rice）
- Sunday Stranger(song: Mako Ishino）
- No Sunday (Song: Rieko Miura）
- Sunday is the driving day(song: Lindberg）
- Messenger from Sunday(song: THE HIGH-LOWS）
- First Sunday (Song: Ai Nonaka)
- HAPPY SUNDAY(song: Seiko Matsuda）
- Flowers cloudy sunday(song: DREAMS COME TRUE）
- Sunny Sunday (Song:Chisato Moritaka）
- On sunny days and Sundays(song: Yamazaki Masayoshi）
- A lonely Sunday (sung by Seri Ishikawa)
- Beautiful Sunday(song: Daniel Boone,Seiji Tanaka）
- Two sundays(song: Top and bottom truth）
- Wonderful Sunday ~ Gyu Gyu Goody! ~(song: Mana Ashida）
|symbol||Unicode||JIS X 0213||Character reference||Name|
|㈰||Full-width bracketed day|
PARENTHESIZED IDEOGRAPH SUN
CIRCLED IDEOGRAPH SUN
- ^ East Japan RailwayAccording to the data of (JR East), the number of migrants for each time zone is from 7 o'clock to 8 o'clock and from 18:19 to 10:16 The results show that holidays have a slightly higher number of travelers than weekdays. Source: (PDF) .
- ^ Avoid times when congestion is likely to occur! − Shutoko drivers site
- ^ (PDF) -Osaka
- ^ (PDF) -Regional Economic Research Institute
- ^ Do you have a holiday for each industry? ~Thursday onwards~ -Oggi.jp
- ^ Hours/closed days -National Diet Library
- ^ Why are there few hospitals open on Saturdays and Sundays? -Amoeba News