Congestion on the Joshinetsu Expressway up line (image)
2021 GW will be congested in the suburbs of the city! ?? Congestion during the Golden Week holidays from the past results of 2020 and 2019 ...
If you write the contents roughly
Especially on the Tokyo Bay Aqua-Line, there is heavy traffic after the evening on any weekend.
In May 2021, the second Golden Week (GW) has arrived in the midst of the Corona disaster.Expected to be crowded ... → Continue reading
You can see the latest automobile articles delivered by MOTA (motor), such as commentary articles on new models and featured automobiles, test drive reports, etc.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Tokyo Bay Aqua Line
Tokyo Bay Aqua Line(Tokyo Bay Aqua-Line) ・Tokyo Bay Aqua-Line access road(Tokyo Bay Aqua-Line Renrakudo)KanagawaKawasaki CityからTokyo BayAcrossChibaKisarazuLeading tohighway.Trans-Tokyo Bay Road-Tokyo Bay Crossing Road Access RoadAsRegional high standard roadIt is designated as a planned route of.
A straight line from Kawasaki City on the Kanagawa Prefecture side to Kisarazu City on the Chiba Prefecture side in the central part of Tokyo BayTie to and crossMotorway Oftoll roadBy the name of,Kawasaki Ukishima Junction (JCT)- Kisarazu Kaneda Interchange (IC) "Tokyo Bay Aqua Line", Kisarazu Kaneda IC- Kisarazu JCTThe area is called "Tokyo Bay Aqua-Line Access Road".Special Measures Law Concerning Construction of Tokyo Bay Crossing RoadNow, cross Tokyo Bay between Kawasaki City and Kisarazu CityGeneral national roadTheTrans-Tokyo Bay RoadIt is defined as, and also oldJapan Highway Public CorporationThe so-called private-sector method was embodied on the premise of paid management.Road lawAbove isGeneral highway 409It is designated as a route ofMotorwayIs specified in.
The total length of the entire Tokyo Bay Aqua-Line Road is 15.1Kilometers (km), of which, in the section of about 9.5 km on the Kawasaki side that crosses Tokyo BayTokyo Bay Aqua Tunnel と 呼 ば れ るtunnel, In the section of about 4.4 km on the Kisarazu sideAqua Bridgeと 呼 ば れ るbridgeThere is.
The place where the tunnel and the bridge are directly connected isArtificial islandIsUmihotaru Parking Area (PA) is set up in both Kawasaki and Kisarazu directions within Umihotaru PA.U-turnIs possible..Aqua BridgeJapanBridge of length (total length 4,384 m), Tokyo Bay Aqua TunnelYamate tunnel-Kanetsu tunnel-Hida tunnelIt is the fourth longest tunnel in Japan after Japan (total length 4 m, as an undersea road tunnel).The best in the world) Road tunnel..In addition, the inside of the aqua tunnel is known for passing through the lowest altitude in Japan (60 m below sea level) among general national highways..
Umihotaru PA, an artificial island in Kisarazu, has a width of 100 m, a total length of 650 m, and a five-story rest facility...On the other hand, Kawasaki Artificial Island "Kaze no Tou" is a circular artificial island with a diameter of 195 m, located in the middle of the aqua tunnel and ventilates the inside of the tunnel..
Opened on December 1997, 12.Japan Highway Public CorporationGeneral toll roadWas managed as2000May 7Opened on April 2013, 4 due to changes in the business plan ofMetropolitan area central connecting expressway OfTogane Junction(JCT)- Kisarazu JCTChanged the road name of the Kisarazu Togane Road and the toll road business across Tokyo Bay.at the same timeKeiyo Road-Chiba Togane RoadThe charge pool system that consisted of (Popular name : Chiba pool) Was incorporated.2005May 10 OfPrivatization of Road Public CorporationBy nowEast Japan ExpresswayIt is a nationwide network of management.
1988In November, the jurisdiction division line of the police jurisdiction was set in the tunnel part between Kawasaki Artificial Island (Wind Tower) and Kisarazu Artificial Island (Umihotaru Parking Area), and the west side of the division line was set.Kanagawa Prefectural Police, On the east side of the dividing lineChiba Prefectural PoliceIs under the jurisdiction. Also,1997In October, the relevant local governments, Chiba Prefecture, Tokyo Metropolitan Government, Kanagawa Prefecture, Kisarazu City, and Kawasaki City, agreed on the same as the jurisdiction division line and set the boundary line...In December of the same year, an agreement was made under the jurisdiction of the fire department, and the entire aqua bridge and the aqua tunnel up line were established.Kisarazu City Fire DepartmentBut on the aqua tunnel down lineKawasaki City Fire DepartmentWill be in charge..On the Kisarazu artificial island, there is a garage for a dedicated fire engine with a low body that can run in the evacuation pit of the aqua tunnel.
In order to enhance the attractiveness of the night view spot, the pole-shaped lighting installed at intervals of 150 meters was removed.LED lightingConstruction of a total of 285 lights was started in November 2013 and completed in August 11..
- Road name: Tokyo Bay Crossing Road (Name: Tokyo Bay Aqualine)
- Route name:General highway 409
- Starting point: Kawasaki City, Kanagawa PrefectureKawasaki kuUkishimachoLand
- End point: Nakajima, Kisarazu City, Chiba Prefecture
- Extension: 15.1 km
- Road standard: Class 1 Class 2Motorway
- Design speed / maximum speed: 80 km / h
- Number of lanes: 3.5 m× 4 lanes (6 lanes for future plans)
- Total project cost: Approximately 1 billion yen
- Project period: July 1987-December 7
- Opening:1997(Heisei9 years)May 12
- Estimated traffic volume
- In service: 25,000 units / day
- 20 years later: 53,000 units / day
- Steepest gradient: 4%
(I.e.とKisarazuThe aqua line connecting with is on the Kawasaki sideShield tunnel, The Kisarazu side has adopted a bridge.This structure was adopted after a major shift from the originally envisioned construction method and structure.
In the concept around 1971, both sides of the Kawasaki side and Kisarazu side had a bridge structure, and the central part was not a shield tunnel.Immersed tunnelWas to be..The use of tunnels is a trade-off between ships and aircraft, which are the existing transportation over and over Tokyo Bay.
In other words, if a bridge structure is adopted in all sections, it will hinder the navigation of large vessels.That said, if you secure enough altitude to pass a large vessel on the bridge,Haneda airportWill be an obstacle to aircraft taking off and landing.Therefore, it was necessary to provide a tunnel part that would allow large vessels to navigate..
Actually, two plans are included in this concept stage, while (Plan A) is based on the tunnel ventilation technology at that time, a 3 km submerged tunnel was constructed in the central part, and two artificial islands with embankment structure were used. It was connected to a bridge.On the other hand (Plan B), the point that only the central part is a submerged tunnel remains the same, but an artificial island for ventilation is also installed in the central part of the tunnel to connect two submerged tunnels and a total of 2 km is constructed as a tunnel structure. It was a plan.
Then, due to the superiority of construction costs, Plan A was examined in detail, and in 1975, the Ministry of Construction announced a plan to make the central part a tunnel structure, and after that, the project was investigated on the premise of Plan A. Around 1981, the plan was changed to a central part of 1 km in one submerged tunnel, reflecting the progress of ventilation technology, but the structure of plan A with one submerged tunnel in the central part did not change. ..
In 1985, the plan was changed from a structure with a submerged tunnel in the central part to a tunnel structure for all 10 km on the Kawasaki side, and a shield method for the tunnel construction method.The reason is that there are many vessels sailing on the Kawasaki side, and it is said that as many as 1 vessels actually pass through the planned construction site a day, but about 1,300% of the total is the planned bridge part on the Kawasaki side. Because I was focused..In addition, it was said that if the Kawasaki side was changed from a bridge to a tunnel and the tunnel construction method including the central part was changed from the submerged construction method to the shield construction method, the impact on the sailing vessels during construction and after the start of service could be reduced..
At the beginning of the concept, the shield method was still under development, and there were no cases where it was adopted only for small-diameter tunnels and for large-diameter undersea tunnels. This is because it has become feasible.Furthermore, in terms of construction costs, it was found that even if the Kawasaki side was changed to a tunnel structure, it would not be much different from building a bridge by spending the construction cost of substructure on soft ground., The current structure has been adopted.
The shield tunnel (Tokyo Wan Aqua Tunnel) and the bridge (Aqua Bridge) are connected by a Kisarazu artificial island (Umihotaru PA) with a length of about 650 m and a width of about 100 m, and the bridge girder of the Aqua Bridge is near Umihotaru. It is high to secure the span that a ship with a total ton of 2,000 tons can navigate and to secure the clearness of the lower part of the girder...In addition, in order to improve earthquake resistance and running performance, multi-span continuation is being achieved, which is the largest number of 11 spans in Japan..
The excavation of the Tokyo Wan Aqua Tunnel was carried out by a total of eight shield machines with an outer diameter of 3 m, which is the largest in the world and started from three locations: Ukishima, Kawasaki Artificial Island (Wind Tower), and Kisarazu Artificial Island..
Kawasaki Artificial IslandIs a donut-shaped vertical hole base located in the middle of the tunnel, and was first constructed with Kisarazu Artificial Island to launch the shield machine.Kawasaki Artificial Island will also be used as a ventilation tower for tunnels after it is put into service, and at the center of it will be a facility that replaces exhaust gas with fresh air.Since ventilation is performed using the wind that blows in Tokyo Bay, the inclination of the ventilation tower is the result of aerodynamically calculating all the directions and strengths of the wind that change with the seasons..
The material used for the structure of Kawasaki Artificial Island is one that does not diffusely reflect the radar waves emitted by airplanes taking off and landing at Haneda Airport.The ventilation tower of the tunnel is also installed on the Kawasaki side and functions as a ventilation port for Ukishima.The Ukishima ventilation port had a pyramid-shaped (square pyramid) decoration,Haneda airportWhen the D runway was put into service, the upper part of the ventilation port became an obstacle to the route, so in 2009, repair work was carried out to remove the upper 12 m..
Since the cross section of the shield method is circular, there is a management road under the roadway of the Tokyo Bay Aqua Tunnel, where emergency vehicles pass.Optical fiberCommunication cables such as are installed.The lower part of this roadway also functions as an evacuation passage.(I.e.By increasing 0.1%, smoke is prevented from entering in the event of a fire, and it is possible to get off the road with a slope...There are evacuation exits (300 places in total on the upper and lower lines) every 66m on the roadway, and the evacuation passage is directly connected to the NEXCO East Nippon Iwatsuki Road Control Center.emergency phoneIs also installed.
The aqua line has four lanes for both the tunnel and the bridge, but it is being constructed with a structure that can be changed to six lanes in the future.In the Tokyo Bay Aqua Tunnel, preparation work has been done at the wellhead so that another tunnel for two lanes can be excavated in addition to the current up and down lines, and about 4 m behind the holiday parking lot of Umihotaru PA. In addition to the excavation of the tunnel, the wind tower has a structure to which a third tunnel can be connected.In addition, the Aqua Bridge has a structure that allows widening to add lanes to the outside..
Effect of construction
With the opening of the Tokyo Bay Aqua-Line, the distance between Kisarazu and Kawasaki has been reduced from about 100 km to 30 km, and the time required has been reduced from about 90 minutes to about 30 minutes...The peninsula of the Chiba Boso area has been eased, contributing to the improvement of logistics efficiency in the Tokyo metropolitan area, the economic and industrial development of the Boso Peninsula, and mutual cultural exchange between the two banks..
The total construction cost is about 1 billion yen, but the usage at the time of opening is much lower than the estimated traffic volume, and thatCost-effectivenessThere is criticism in terms of..This is a tollhighwayBecause it is not incorporated into the national pool system and it is very expensive to redeem the Aqualine alone., The upper sea of a regular car costs 1 yen per km at the regular rate, which is also expensiveHonshu-Shikoku connecting roadSlightly lower.As a result, it is important for profitabilityproblemHowever, it has been pointed out that the original outlook for estimated traffic volume was unsuccessful...20 years after opening (2017), 64,000 vehicles a day in total on the upper and lower lines, that is, on two lanes on each side without a 2-hour break, 24secondIt was estimated that one car would pass by.
Regarding the setting of tolls, after several fare revisions, the regular car fare, which was 4,000 yen at the time of opening, has been reduced to 3,000 yen.Further back to 1997, before the opening of the Aqualine.consumption taxI was planning to raise the tax by 5% and pay 5,050 yen for a regular car, but at that timeMinister of ConstructionKamei ShizukaWith a single voice of the crane, the redemption period was extended from 30 years to 40 years and the price cut was decided.[Source required].
Of constructionthe purposeAs one ofTokyo Bay Ring RoadAnd also with the Ken-O Expressway3 ring roadResponsible for part of the outermost ring road ofShuto Expressway Wangan LineIt was expected to help alleviate traffic congestion,, Only 15KilometersDue to the high tolls on the road, there were no cars to switch to the Aqualine, and there were no noticeable results..
But,Tateyama ExpresswayWith the opening of all lines from TokyoMinami BosoThe time required to complete the process has been reduced by about an hour.Also in April 1Metropolitan area central connecting expressway(Ken-o Expressway)Togane JCTIs open,Boso PeninsulaBy crossing the mountainsMobara-Isumi-gunな どSotoboThe time to reach the northern region has also been shortened.
On the other hand, the fare is relatively cheap for shoppers living in the Boso Peninsula.Express BusWill be leaked to Tokyo or Yokohama,Straw effectThe result of being promoted (Later),Kisarazu StationpreviousDepartment storeIsKisarazu Sogo,supermarketWithdrew one after another, and the shopping street in front of the stationShutter streetUnsold land for residential areas and industrial parks created in anticipation of the opening of the aqua lineLand priceCrashed, centered on Kisarazu cityTrade areaIt was a big blow to the economy2010 eraIt contributed to the long-term stagnation until the first half.
2009 years,Kensaku MoritaWas elected in the Chiba prefectural governor's election, promising that "the price will be reduced to 800 yen for ordinary cars" only for ETC wireless driving.The promise isAso CabinetIt was carried out after consultation with.The traffic volume on the Aqua Line has increased due to the reduction of tolls due to the social experiment. The average daily traffic volume was 1, but now it is 1.Chiba Prefecture estimated that the economic effect of reducing tolls would be 4 billion yen in two and a half years..
In addition, workers commuting to the Keihin area are commuting to Kisarazu City and Kimitsu City one after another.movingAnd land prices soared, or in the suburbsoutlet mall,Shopping centerAre gradually expanding and recovering to the economic situation before the opening of Aqualine..
In addition, there is a conflictTokyo Bay FerryThe number of flights transported has decreased by about 2008% compared to FY3, and the number of flights has been reduced by one round trip.JR EastThen.Uchibo LineLimited Express "SazanamiThe user ofSoga Station - Tateyama StationEspecially with the 2015 timetable revisionSpecial express train OfKimitsu Station --There are also disadvantages such as the abolition of regular service between Tateyama stations, the drastic reduction of the number of trains, the forced separation of the operation system during the day, and the abolition of the Boso summer timetable in 1998, the year after the opening..
The concept of the Tokyo Bay Crossing Road was in 1961 (Showa 36).Industry Planning CouncilAs stated in the 12th Recommendation "Crossbank of Tokyo Bay-As a Solution for Storm Surge and Traffic-" (announced on S36.7.20), the concept itself existed from that time, but 30 It is a road that was realized in 1997 (Heisei 9) after more than a year..
Based on the Act on Special Measures Concerning Construction of Trans-Tokyo Bay Road, Tokyo Bay Cross-Road Co., Ltd., which was established jointly by the private sector, local public organizations, and Japan Highway Public Corporation, will construct and manage the road, and the Japan Highway Public Corporation will own the road. The project was carried out by a method of external adjustment..Tokyo Bay Crossing Road Co., Ltd. is in charge of the construction work for the approximately 14.3 km section above the sea of the Tokyo Bay Aqua-Line, and the Japan Highway Public Corporation is in charge of business adjustment, land acquisition, fishery compensation, and land in Kawasaki City and Kisarazu City. Responsible for the construction of the department.
In addition to the soft ground of the sludge layer, the seabed of Tokyo Bay is the first human being to face many technical problems due to the combination of adverse conditions as an undersea tunnel where earthquakes frequently occur.MonthReached the surfaceUnited States Federal Governmentof"Apollo project"Apollo program for civil engineering" was called by engineers...Approximately 46 tons of steel and 70 tons of cement were used for the construction, and the total construction cost reached approximately 1 trillion yen..
- 1961(ShowaJuly 36: As the 7th recommendation of the Industrial Planning Council, we propose a traffic route between Kawasaki and Kisarazu in "The crossing of Tokyo Bay-as a solution to storm surge and traffic"..
- 1966(Showa 41) April: Ministry of Construction begins investigation.
- 1971(Showa 46) April: The Ministry of Construction made an interim report on "Construction of the Tokyo Bay Crossing Road by Utilizing Private Business Entity".
- 1972(47) July: Tokyo Bay Crossing Road Study Group is established.
- March: The Ministry of Construction prepares an interim report on the Tokyo Bay Crossing Road Survey.
- June: The study group puts together a draft business plan for the Tokyo Bay Crossing Road.
- March:Oil shockDue to the influence of, the government budgeting policy will decide to postpone the start of new construction of large-scale projects.
- 1974(49) December: Kisarazu City Promotion Period Alliance submits a request to the Minister of Construction.
- 1975(50) August: The Ministry of Construction concludes at a technical conference that it is technically possible to construct.
- 1976(51) August: The Tokyo Bay Crossing Road Survey Office is established at the Japan Highway Public Corporation.
- 1978(53) May: Positioned as "progressing investigation and commercialization" in the 5th road maintenance 8-year plan
- 1979(54) July: Established the Tokyo Bay Crossing Road Survey Division at the Tokyo First Construction Bureau of the Japan Road Traffic Information Center.
- 1980(55) August: Japan Highway Public Corporation conducts maritime boring.
- April: Kawasaki-Kisarazu-NaritaNational Route 409Specified in.
- March:National Land AgencyIt is positioned as "progressing investigations and concretely promoting the plan" in the metropolitan area development plan.
- November: The Japan Highway Public Corporation compiles the "Summary of Survey on Trans-Tokyo Bay Roads".
- 1982(57) August: It is clearly stated in the 8th Road Improvement Five-Year Plan that "the survey will be completed and construction will begin."
- 1989(HeiseiMay 5: Construction will begin.
- 1996(8) March 3: Aqua connecting road Sodegaura IC-Kisarazu JCT (28 km) opened.
- 2009(21)May 8: For ETC wireless traffic only, the toll is drastically reduced to 800 yen (regular car) every day..
|Classification||IC number||Name of facility||Connecting route name||starting pointから|
|Shuto Expressway Kanagawa No. 6 Kawasaki Line|
|Aqua Line||1||Ukishima IC|
Kawasaki Ukishima JCT
|National Route 409|
Shuto Expressway Wangan Line
|-||Tokyo Bay Aqua Tunnel||-||-||Length 9,607 m|
Vehicles loaded with dangerous goods are prohibited
Almost halfway through the tunnelKawasaki Artificial Island(Wind tower)
|-||Umihotaru PA||-||9.8||○||Kisarazu artificial island U-turnCan||Chiba||Kisarazu|
Kisarazu Kaneda IC
|National Route 409||15.1||(Mitsui Outlet Park KisarazuNearest IC to the direction (Tokyo / Kawasaki))|
|Aqua connecting road|
|3||Sodegaura IC||National Route 409|
National Route 410
National Route 16
|19.0||●||(Mitsui Outlet Park KisarazuNearest IC to the direction (Chiba / Tateyama / Mobara))||Sodegaura|
|-||(Kisarazu Nishi JCT)||22.2||Boundary between General National Route 409, Kisarazu Togane Road and Higashi Kanto Expressway Chiba Togane Line|
No connection to general roads
|16||Kisarazu JCT||E14 Tateyama Expressway||23.7|
|C4 Metropolitan area central connecting expressway|
Tokyo Bay Aqua TunnelRoad lawIn a long tunnel of 46 km or more in Article 3, Paragraph 5, almost everythingTokyo BayDive right underUnderwater tunnelAlso serves as[Annotation 2]Therefore, between Ukishima JCT and Umihotaru PAHazardous MaterialTraffic of loaded vehicles is restricted.
Applicable vehicles are large to Higashi Kanto Road and Keiyo RoadDetourMust do, but connectShuto Expressway Wangan Line OfTokyo Port Tunnel-Airport North Tunnel-Tamagawa tunnel-Kawasaki route tunnel, And parallel to the Gulf LineShuto Expressway No. 1 Haneda Line OfHaneda TunnelHowever, vehicles carrying dangerous goods are prohibited from passing through, so do you go to Kawasaki via a general road?Tomei ExpresswayIt is necessary to detour to.
In front of the Sodegaura IC and Kisarazu Kaneda IC on the up line, which are in front of the regulated section, caution signs are installed to encourage the vehicle to leave.Umihotaru PA needs to make a U-turn, but the vehicle can be used only from the direction of Kisarazu.
Kisarazu Kaneda IC-Kisarazu JCTTokyo Bay Aqua-Line Access Road (Aqua-Line Access Road)As a sectionTokyo Bay Aqua LineIt is a separate charge.Kisarazu West JCT-Kisarazu JCT (1.5 km)Highway national roadIsEast Kanto Expressway Chiba Futtsu LineIncluded in, the fare for the regular section of the National Expressway applies.
From the introduction of the Aqualine special discount to March 2014
|Type of vehicle||Regular fee||ETC aqua line|
|ETC social experiment discount|
(March 2009 -)
|Standard-sized car||3,000 Yen||2,320 Yen||800 Yen|
|Medium-sized car||3,600 Yen||2,780 Yen||960 Yen|
|Large car||4,950 Yen||3,830 Yen||1,320 Yen|
|Oversized car||8,250 Yen||6,380 Yen||2,200 Yen|
|Light carWait||2,400 Yen||1,860 Yen||640 Yen|
Aqualine special discount (discount rate about 23%) is2002May 7Was carried out fromSocial experiment 2006May 4It was made permanent from.After that, social experiment discounts for ETC cars were implemented one after another,2007May 8ToCommuting discountStarted, the same yearMay 9A specific section discount was implemented from.
20093,Life measuresAt the same time as the reduction of expressway tolls based on the above, various time zone discounts started in earnest.First,May 3Special holiday discount (up to 1,000 yen) will be implemented in advance at Aqualine[Annotation 3],May 3ToMidnight discount・ Commuting discount,May 3Weekday night discounts and weekday daytime discounts have also started.
2009 Chiba Governor Electionso,Kensaku MoritaPromised to reduce the price to 800 yen for regular cars only for ETC wireless driving, and won the prize.This willPrime MinisterTaro AsoWas held withAso administrationUnderMinistry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism(Japanese Government) And Chiba Prefecture will bear the necessary costs in 2009May 8The toll has been drastically reduced to 800 yen (regular car) every day.The initial plan is2011(23)May 3It was up to, but it was further extended.
Current rate (from April 2014)
|Type of vehicle||Cash car|
|ETC / ETC2.0|
|Standard-sized car||3,090 Yen||1,920 Yen||800 Yen|
|Medium-sized car||3,700 Yen||2,280 Yen||960 Yen|
|Large car||5,090 Yen||3,070 Yen||1,320 Yen|
|Oversized car||8,490 Yen||5,010 Yen||2,200 Yen|
|Light cars, etc.||2,470 Yen||1,570 Yen||640 Yen|
Under the policy of switching from maintenance-oriented charges to usage-oriented chargesIsewangan ExpresswayThe charge level has been reduced to 108.1 yen / km, which is equivalent to..However, in consideration of the debt repayment situation and the current situation that the ratio of ETC vehicles is increasing and the difference in toll collection cost is widening, it was decided to implement it for 10 years only for ETC..
ETC ordinary car 800 yen will be continued at the same amount even after 8 when the consumption tax rate will be 2014%, assuming that Chiba Prefecture will continue to bear a part of the cost, and the financial resources will be 25 Allowed by supplementary budget.
Although it is reported that the discount period is 10 years, This was reported based on the implementation period of the above-mentioned usage-oriented fee level, and in the NEXCO press release, "for the time being", In the business license, "until the date specified separately by East Nippon Expressway Company Limited" It is said that the execution of necessary financial resources was renewed every year by consultation between the national government and Chiba prefecture.
Chiba Prefecture has a policy of continuing assistance,2015In the initial budget plan of Chiba Prefecture, 5 million yen is recorded as a Tokyo Bay Aqua-Line rate discount project...The business continuity consultation between the national government and Chiba Prefecture was held every year, but from 2019 it was changed to a three-year consultation..
Since the start of the rate reduction social experiment (ETC discount of 2009 yen) from August 8, the traffic volume has increased by about 800 times compared to 2008, and it opened in April 1.5.Mitsui Outlet Park KisarazuSpillover effect is large The traffic volume increased by about 2008 times compared to the whole day in 1.8 and about 2005 times compared to the 24-hour traffic volume on weekdays of the 3 Road Traffic Census.Even so, the current situation is that the total traffic volume of the upper and lower lines estimated 20 years after the opening (2017) has not reached 64,000 vehicles a day.
24-hour traffic(Table) Road traffic census
|section||17 (Heisei 2005)||22 (Heisei 2010)||27 (Heisei 2015)|
|Kawasaki Ukishima IC / JCT --Umihotaru PA||11,462||29,339||40,204|
|Umihotaru PA-Kisarazu Kaneda IC||11,661||29,239||40,115|
|Kisarazu Kaneda IC-Sodegaura IC||8,291||7,664||7,184|
|Sodegaura IC-Kisarazu JCT||8,340||12,539||15,769|
(Source: "22 Road Traffic Census"27 National Road / Street Traffic Situation Survey"(Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and TourismCreated by excerpting some data from the homepage)
- The traffic volume survey scheduled to be conducted in the second year of ReiwaNew coronavirus Of影響Was postponed in.
Average daily traffic before and after the start of the social experiment
|Classification||Average for 44 months after the start of the experiment|
(May 21, 8-May 1, 25)
|Average of 20 before the start of the experiment|
(May 20, 4-May 1, 21)
|Compared to 20|
|All day||34,200 units / day||20,800 units / day||164%|
|Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays||42,500 units / day||27,800 units / day||153%|
|Weekday||30,100 units / day||17,200 units / day||175%|
At the beginning of the opening, due to the small amount of traffic due to the high tollsNatural trafficHowever, due to the gradual increase in traffic volume due to the measures to reduce tolls, it hits both ends of the Tokyo Bay Aqua Tunnel during peak periods such as commuting hours and Golden Week.Kawasaki Ukishima JunctionCongestion of about 1 km due to slowdown has become common on a daily basis near (up line) and Umihotaru PA entrance (down line).During the daytime on holidays, traffic jams may occur near the front of the branch due to waiting for warehousing at Umihotaru PA.In addition, because it is almost straight with the slopes of tunnels and connecting bridges, rear-end collisions and broken cars are likely to occur, and accident congestion due to lane restrictions may occur.
After 2012, when the traffic volume increased dramatically, the up line will be on weekends and holiday evenings.Kawasaki Ukishima JCTFrom the aqua access roadKisarazu JCTCongestion across the entire line began to occur frequently(Also on the parallel routes Keiyo Road and Higashi Kanto Road, there are many cases of traffic congestion during the same time period.).
Mainly from the Kawasaki / Tokyo areaBoso PeninsulaI went for leisurePrivate carBut,U turn rushIt may take 90 minutes or more from Kisarazu JCT to Kawasaki Ukishima JCT.This is different from the Metropolitan Expressway Bayshore Line, which is the connecting road of Kawasaki-Ukishima JCT, and has two lanes on each side.bottleneckIt is caused by the tight traffic capacity.On the down line, from morning to noon on weekends and holidays, traffic jams in front of Umihotaru PA and near Kisarazu Kaneda IC extend in both directions of the connecting Metropolitan Expressway Bayshore Line, and during long holidays, Oi JCT It may take several hours from to Umihotaru PA.
From April 2013, 4, a "pacemaker light" that has the effect of preventing speed reduction has been installed on the side of the wall of the uphill part in front of the end point (floating island side) of the aqua tunnel on the up line..
Roadside Broadcast (Highway Radio)
- Aqua Tunnel (Kawasaki Ukishima JCT --Umihotaru PA)
- Aqua Bridge (Umihotaru PA-Kisarazu Kaneda IC)
In the track and field club, the Tokyo Wan Aqualine is about 0.3 km in Kawasaki City, Kanagawa Prefecture, and 0.6 km on the Kisarazu City side in Chiba Prefecture., 8.6 km on the Tokyo Bay Aqualine connecting road (Kisarazu Kaneda IC-Kisarazu JCT) in Kisarazu City, Chiba Prefecture.The line is almost straight in the east-west direction over the entire line, and if you head toward Kawasaki from Kisarazu on the Umihotaru PA and the bridge section above the sea in Tokyo Bay, you can see the city of Yokohama on the left front and Mt. Fuji in the distance...Umihotaru floating in Tokyo Bay is a rare offshore parking area in the world..
Municipality to pass through
- Kawasaki City, Kanagawa Prefecture
- Kisarazu City, Chiba Prefecture --Sodegaura City --Kisarazu City
- Metropolitan Expressway Bayshore Line (Kawasaki Ukishima JCT, Ukishima-cho, Kawasaki-ku, Kawasaki)
- Metropolitan Expressway Kanagawa No. 6 Kawasaki Line (Kawasaki Ukishima JCT, Ukishima-cho, Kawasaki-ku, Kawasaki)
- Tateyama Expressway (Kisarazu JCT, Nakao, Kisarazu City)
- Metropolitan Central Expressway (Kisarazu JCT, Nakao, Kisarazu City)
Tokyo Bay Crossing Road Co., Ltd.
1987(Showa62 years)May 7, Concluded a construction agreement with the Japan Highway Public Corporation based on the Act on Special Measures Concerning the Construction of the Tokyo Bay Crossing Road, and became a Tokyo Bay Crossing Road Construction Company.1997 (Heisei 9), the day before the openingMay 12, Concluded a management agreement with the Road Corporation again and is engaged in daily management work.The head office isTokyoShinagawaOi1-20-6 Sumitomo Oimachi Building North Building 5th floor.
- New construction of crossing road based on construction agreement
- The company will carry out detailed design and construction of the upper sea of the crossing road, and directly for the land section and basic design / fishery compensation.Japan Highway Public CorporationWent. 1997 (Heisei 9)May 12In 1.2, the road value of 2005 trillion yen for the Tokyo Bay Aqua-Line was sold to the Japan Highway Public Corporation.May 10In addition, of the Japan Highway Public CorporationdebtSucceededJapan Expressway Ownership and Debt Repayment OrganizationFrom long-termInstallmentThe construction fee is paid in installments.
- Management of maintenance, repairs, etc. based on the management agreement
- Rest facility business
- Umihotaru PA business
While traffic is lower than expectedFareIs relatively cheapExpress BusRoutes have been set since the opening of the serviceKisarazu StationからYokohama Station-Shinjuku Station-Shinagawa Station-Kawasaki Station-Haneda airportEtc., orTokyo StationFrom Kisarazu StationKimitsu Station-Sodegaura Station-Mobara Station-Awakamogawa Station-Katsuura Station-Tateyama StationThere are many routes to various parts of the Boso Peninsula.In recent years, the number of commuters from around Kisarazu to the city center has increased, and it is also used as a foot for commuting along with railways.
Haneda Airport / Yokohama area andShin-Fuji StationからNarita AirportToLimousine busIs the normal routeShuto Expressway Wangan LineTo the aqua line when there is heavy traffic or traffic is closedDetourIt may operate.
Central Tokyo-Boso Peninsula
- Tokyo-Kisarazu Line(Keisei Bus-Nitto Kotsu): Shinonome garage - Tokyo Station⇔ Kisarazu Kaneda BT --Kisarazu Station - Kimitsu Works
- Tokyo-Mitsui Outlet Park Line(Keisei Bus / Nitto Kotsu): Hamamatsucho BT --Tokyo Station ⇔Mitsui Outlet Park
- Tokyo-Kimitsu Line(Keisei Bus / Nitto Kotsu): Shinonome garage/ Hamamatsucho BT-Tokyo Station ⇔ Kisarazu Kaneda BT- Kisarazu Hatorino BS --Kimitsu BT --Kimitsu Station - Aohori Station
- Tokyo-Sodegaura Line(Kominato Tetsudo) [Tokyo Gauliner]: Tokyo Station Kajibashi Parking Lot ⇔ Sodegaura BT- Sodegaura Station
- Tokyo-Tateyama Line【Boso Nanohana] (JR Bus Kanto・ Nitto Kotsu): Tokyo Station ⇔Kazusa Minato Station - Highway Oasis Furari --Tateyama Station - Chikura StationPrevious - Awa Shirahama
- Tokyo-Kamogawa Line【Axie] (Keisei Bus, Nitto Kotsu,Kamogawa Nitto Bus): Tokyo Tower --Hamamatsucho BT- Tokyo Station⇔ Kisarazu Kaneda BT- Kazusa arc - Kururi StationPrevious-Awa-Kamogawa- Kamogawa Sea World - Kameda Hospital
- Tokyo-Katsuura Line(Keisei Bus, Kominato Tetsudo, Kamogawa Nitto Bus): Hamamatsucho BT --Tokyo Station ⇔ Kisarazu Kaneda BT- Ichihara Tsurumai BT --Otaki --Katsuura Station --Onjuku / Awa Kominato
- Tokyo-Mobara Line(Kominato Tetsudo): Shinonome Shako --Tokyo Station ⇔ Ichihara Tsurumai BT --Chonan Car Park - Mobara Station
- Shinagawa-Kisarazu Line(Keikyu Express Bus・ Nitto Kotsu / Kominato Tetsudo): Shinagawa Station ⇔ Sodegaura BT --Kisarazu Station
- Shinagawa-Nagaura Line(Keihin Kyuko Bus, Nitto Kotsu, Kominato Railway): Shinagawa Station ⇔ Sodegaura BT --Sodegaura Station- Nagaura Station
- Shinagawa / Haneda Airport-Otaki Line(Keihin Kyuko Bus / Kominato Tetsudo): Shinagawa Station (Shinagawa Goos) --Haneda Airport ⇔ Otaki Olive - Otaki Station
- Shibuya-Kisarazu Line(Tokyu Transce-Kominato Railway):Shibuya Station (Mark City)- Sodegaura BT - Kisarazu Station West Exit
- Shinjuku-Kisarazu Line【Aqua liner] (Odakyu City Bus・ Kominato Tetsudo): Shinjuku Station⇔ Sodegaura BT --Kisarazu Station
- Shinjuku-Mitsui Outlet Park Line[Aqua Liner] (Odakyu City Bus / Kominato Tetsudo): Shinjuku Station ⇔ Mitsui Outlet Park
- Shinjuku-Tateyama Line【Shinjuku Nanohana] (JR Bus Kanto / Nitto Kotsu): Shinjuku Station ⇔ Kisarazu Hatorino BS --Highway Oasis Furari --Tateyama Station
- Shinjuku-Kimitsu Line[Shinjuku Kimitsu] (JR Bus Kanto / Nitto Kotsu): Shinjuku Station ⇔ Kisarazu Hatorino BS --Kimitsu BT --Kimitsu Station
- Ikebukuro-Mitsui Outlet Park Line(Kominato Tetsudo): Ikebukuro Station ⇔ Mitsui Outlet Park
Haneda Airport-Boso Peninsula
- Haneda Airport-Kisarazu Line(Keihin Kyuko Bus ・Tokyo airport traffic・ Nitto Kotsu / Kominato Tetsudo): Haneda Airport ⇔ Kisarazu Kaneda BT --Sodegaura BT --Kisarazu Station
- Haneda Airport-Kimitsu Line(Keihin Kyuko Bus / Nitto Kotsu): Haneda Airport ⇔ Kimitsu BT --Kimitsu Station --Kimitsu Works
- Haneda Airport-Goi / Togane Line(Keihin Kyuko Bus / Kominato Tetsudo): Haneda Airport ⇔Ichihara BT - Goi Station - Togane Station
- Haneda Airport-Soga Line(Keihin Kyuko Bus / Kominato Tetsudo): Haneda Airport ⇔Soga Station
- Haneda Airport-Oami Line(Airport Transport Service)Chiba Chuo Bus): Haneda Airport ⇔Kamatori Station - Honda Station - Toki Station - Oami Station
- Kawasaki-Kisarazu Line(Keihin Kyuko Bus ・Kawasaki Tsurumi Rinko Bus・ Nitto Kotsu ・ Kominato Tetsudo ・Tokyo Bay Service): Kawasaki Station - Ukishima BT⇔ Sodegaura BT-Kisarazu Station
- Kawasaki-Mitsui Outlet Park Line(Keihin Kyuko Bus, Kawasaki Tsurumi Rinko Bus, Kominato Tetsudo): Kawasaki Station ⇔ Mitsui Outlet Park
- Yokohama-Kisarazu Line(Keihin Kyuko Bus, Nitto Kotsu, Kominato Railway): Yokohama Station East Exit ⇔ Sodegaura BT --Kisarazu Station
- Yokohama-Mitsui Outlet Park Line(Keihin Kyuko Bus / Kominato Tetsudo): Yokohama Station East Exit ⇔ Mitsui Outlet Park
- Yokohama-Goi Line(Keihin Kyuko Bus / Kominato Tetsudo): Yokohama Station East Exit ⇔ Ichihara BT-Goi Station
- Yokohama / Haneda Airport-Mobara Line(Keihin Kyuko Bus / Kominato Tetsudo): Yokohama Station East Exit --Haneda Airport ⇔ Ichihara Tsurumai BT --Chonan Car Park - Mobara Station
- Yokohama / Haneda Airport-Tateyama Line(Keihin Kyuko Bus / Nitto Kotsu): Yokohama Station East Exit-Haneda Airport ⇔ Kimitsu BT --Highway Oasis Furari--Tateyama Station
- Sagamiono / Machida / Minamimachida-Mitsui Outlet Park Line(Kanagawa Central Transport East・ Kominato Tetsudo): Sagamiono Station - Machida Bus Center - Minamimachida Granbury Park Station⇔ Mitsui Outlet Park
- Tama-Plaza Center Kita-Mitsui Outlet Park Line(Tokyu bus・ Kominato Tetsudo): Tamaplaza Station - Center north station⇔ Mitsui Outlet Park
Works featuring the Tokyo Bay Aqua-Line
- "Mecha x 2 cool!The crossing road before completion was photographed at the opening.
- "Godzilla vs Destroyer』: A crossing road before completion appears in the play.
- "Detective Conan 14th Target]: A model of the stage "Aqua Crystal" in the latter half of the story,endingThe Tokyo Bay Aqua-Line at night appears in live action.
- "20th century boy』: Bridge, tunnel destroyed and isolated Umihotaru parking area刑 務 所It has become.In addition, the wind tower has also appeared in a half-destroyed state.
- "Emergency Squadron Go Go Five]: Appears in the main story and ending.
- "Battle gear 4]: A model of the fastest specialized course "Super Beginner B". You can see the sign that says "Afro Line".
- "Kisarazu Cat's Eye』: Master (acting, near the aqua line)Ryuta SatoThere is a bar "Yakyukyo no Uta" run by).The first movie (Japan Series)Then, there is a scene where Gomingo straddles the Aqua-Line bridge.
- "Live-action cutie honey]: Umihotaru parking area and Tokyo Bay aqua tunnel exit are honey (actingEriko Sato) And Gold Claw (actingKatari) Appeared in the opening battle scene (however, the scene at the exit of the Tokyo Bay Aqua Tunnel isTokyo Port Seaside Road-Seaside tunnel OfTokyo Gate BridgeShooting by substituting the connection line port)
- "THE FAST AND THE FURIOUS (Game)]: Appeared as one of the courses.The bridge is parallel rather than sloped.The Umihotaru parking area is one of the hangouts, and the technical museum "Umimegane" is located, which is almost faithfully reproduced.
- "Eden of the East Movie version II Paradise Lost]: Akira Takizawa, one of the main characters,scooterThere is a scene where you drive along the Akura line at night toward Kawasaki and head toward Umihotaru, where the jewel trailers are gathered.In addition, there is a scene in which members of "Eden of the East" drive toward Kisarazu through the Tokyo Wan Aqua Tunnel.
- "Jormungand (Cartoon)]: Appeared as a battle stage between the main characters and the Japanese secret intelligence organization "SR Team".
- "city Hunter"heroSaebaruThere is a scene in which the car on which the car rides passes through Umihotaru.
- "Shin Godzilla]: At the beginning, the Tokyo Bay Aqua Tunnel and Kawasaki Artificial Island are destroyed by Godzilla.
- "Qualidea Code]: Maihime Tenkawa, one of the heroines, destroys the aqua line.
- "Kaguya wants to tell you ~ Geniuses' love brain battle ~]: There is a scene where the protagonists take a taxi toward Kisarazu and see fireworks from inside the car running on the Aqua Bridge.
- "Movie version Code Blue -Doctor Helicopter Emergency Lifesaving-]: There is an accident where a ship collides with Umihotaru, and it appears at that time.A scene of flying with a helicopter will also appear.
- "Fighter Sigurdryeva]: The battle will take place in the Tokyo Bay Aqua Tunnel, Kawasaki Artificial Island, and Umihotaru parking area.
- ^ Only part of the Aqualine access roadEast Kanto ExpresswayTreated as a branch of the Chiba Tomizu Line
- ^ Receive similar measuresYamate tunnel(2015) Was the only long underwater tunnel in Japan until the entire line was opened.
- ^ Apart from other expressways, the upper limit is 1,000 yen.
- ^ a b c d "(PDF)”. Japan Expressway Holding and Debt Repayment Organization. 2014th of February 10Browse.
- ^ "Introduction of Expressway Numbering System" (National Highway Company No. 29 dated February 14, 55) Archived August 2017, 2, at the Wayback Machine., Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism Road Bureau Director Notice, February 2017, 2
- ^ Kawasaki Ukishima JunctionThere is a slight curve at 500m from.
- ^ a b c d Ogawa / Kurisu / Tamiya 2016, p. 57.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Japan Expressway Holding and Debt Repayment Organization. 2016th of February 1Browse.
- ^ a b Rom International (ed.) 2005, p. 94.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x Prefectural Land Development Department Road Planning Division (April 2014, 4). “Overview of Tokyo Bay Aqua Line". Chiba homepage. Chiba.As of August 2017, 1オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2017th of February 1Browse.
- ^ Ken Asai 2015, p. vi.
- ^ Ken Asai 2001, p. 241.
- ^ Ken Asai 2015, p. v.
- ^ Kentaro Sato 2014, p. 141.
- ^ Chiba Prefectural Police -"Agreement on the jurisdiction on the Tokyo Bay Crossing Road and the exercise of authority of police officers"
- ^ Harepo.com
- ^ 30 version firefighting statistics --Kisarazu City Fire Department
- ^ "Night view sights" are also more attractive Tokyo Bay Aqualine Lighting Renewal Sankei News August 2014, 8 (viewed September 26, 2014)
- ^ a b "Connecting Tokyo Bay", page 5
- ^ a b c "All about Tokyo Bay Crossing Road", p. 150
- ^ "Connecting Tokyo Bay", page 12
- ^ "Connecting Tokyo Bay", page 51
- ^ a b c "NIKKEI STYLE Disaster prevention and traffic congestion measures ... I investigated the secret of Tokyo Bay Aqualine”. Nihon Keizai Shimbun. 2017th of February 7Browse.
- ^ "All about Tokyo Bay Crossing Road", p. 162
- ^ "It's chaos! 』\ Infiltrate the secret underground passage below the Tokyo Bay Aqualine! --Weekly ASCII, October 2014, 10
- ^ a b c d Sakurai Yoshiko (September 2001, 5). "What are you going to do? An unprecedented large deficit of the Road Corporation" ". "Weekly Shincho』April 2001, 5 issue (Shinchosha Co., Ltd.) 2017th of February 2Browse. ..By the way, the traffic volume of 64,000 vehicles is 1 times the average daily traffic volume on weekends after the start of the social experiment described later.
- ^ Naoki Inose"Power of the Road" page 66
- ^ (PDF) . Tokyo University. Retrieved May 2016, 5.
- ^ Kenji Eda (February 2008, 2). “Questionnaire about "straw phenomenon" caused by highways and high-standard highways". House of Representatives. 2021th of February 2Browse.
- ^ a b "Kisarazu and Kimitsu are in the top monopoly. Demand is increasing due to the rush of housing.". Chiba Daily (September 2014, 3). 2021th of February 2Browse.
- ^ "Development of highway buses behind the department store "mass closure"". Toyo Keizai Shimpo. p. 3 (August 2020, 10). 2021th of February 2Browse.
- ^ Economic spillover effect of Aqualine discount Chiba
- ^ "30 Consumer Purchasing Trend Survey (Chiba Prefecture Trade Area)". Chiba (September 2019, 3). 2021th of February 2Browse.
- ^ Ferry 3% decrease Taxi increase Light and dark aqua line price reduction experiment on public transportation Chiba Daily October 2011, 6
- ^ Boso Limited Express is shrinking due to the impact of the expressway -Vehicle News・April 2014, 12
- ^ Rom International (ed.) 2005, p. 93.
- ^ Rom International (ed.) 2005, pp. 94-95.
- ^ Industry Planning Council. " (PDF)". Central Research Institute of Electric Power Industry. 2018th of February 4Browse.
- ^ a b "(PDF)”. Japan Expressway Holding and Debt Repayment Organization. 2014th of February 3Browse.
- ^ "Overview of Tokyo Bay Aqua Line”. Chiba Prefecture (April 2012, 7). 2014th of February 3Browse.
- ^ Aqualine 800 yen realization promotion council --Aqualine fee to 800 yen
- ^ (PDF) , Pages 99-101
- ^ "(PDF)". 12th National Land Trunk Road Subcommittee Handout 1Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism (November 2014, 6). 2015th of February 5Browse.
- ^ a b “About new highway tolls” (PDF) (Press Release), East Nippon Expressway Company, Central Nippon Expressway Company, West Nippon Expressway Company, Ltd., (March 2014, 3) 2015th of February 5Browse.
- ^ To continue discounting Tokyo Bay Aqua-Line rates --Logistics Weekly (viewed on February 2014, 2)
- ^ "Tokyo Bay Aqua-Line toll 800 yen, to continue for 10 years". Nihon Keizai Shimbun(July 2014, 2) 2014th of February 3Browse.
- ^ "Tokyo Bay Aqua-Line:" Ordinary car 800 yen "to continue for the next 10 years". Mainichi Newspapers(November 2014, 3). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2014, 3. 2014th of February 3Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)". About business related to National Expressway Hokkaido Transit Expressway Hakodate Nayori Line, etc. March 27, 3 permission. East Nippon Expressway. P. 58. 2015th of February 5Browse.
- ^ a b "Chiba) Aqualine toll, XNUMX yen for XNUMX years from the new year: Asahi Shimbun Digital". 2021th of February 2Browse.
- ^ “Main projects of the 2015 Chiba Prefecture initial budget plan”. Chiba Daily(July 2015, 1) 2015th of February 2Browse.
- ^ Traffic volume increased by 14% on average Synergistic effect with Kisarazu Outlet Aqualine April last year-January this year March 2013, 3 Chiba Daily
- ^ "(PDF)”. Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism Road Bureau (2020-10-114). 2021th of February 5Browse.
- ^ "About the traffic volume of Tokyo Bay Aqua Line (for March 25 and cumulative after the start of the social experiment)”. Chiba Prefectural Land Development Department Road Planning Division Expressway Countermeasures Group (May 2013, 5). 2013th of February 7Browse.
- ^ Congestion Forecast> Tokyo Bay Aqualine Japan Road Traffic Information Center
- ^ Congestion forecast> Tateyama Expressway Japan Road Traffic Information Center
- ^ Blinking light alleviates traffic congestion, Aqualine May 2013, 5 Nikkei BP Kenplatz
- ^ Motoichi Endo, Hiroshi Nakagawa, Masayuki Fukase, Bullet Hashimoto "Traffic Engineering Countermeasures for Tokyo Bay Aqualine", Vol. 1, No. 4, Japan Society of Traffic Engineers, 2015, B1-B8, two:10.14954 / jste.1.4_B_1.
- Kenji Asai "Dictionary to understand roads and roads"Japan Business Publisher, November 2001, 11, first edition.ISBN 4-534-03315-X.
- Kenji Asai "Dictionary for Understanding Japanese Roads"Japan Business Publisher, November 2015, 10, first edition.ISBN 978-4-534-05318-3.
- Hideo Ogawa, Kuniyasu Kurisu, Toru Tamiya "Tokyo Bay Aqualine" "Nippon Superb View Road 100" Junichi Nakamura,枻Publisher<Aimuk>, April 2016, 4, pages 10-56.ISBN 978-4-7779-3980-0.
- Kentaro Sato"Mysterious National Road"Kodansha<Kodansha's New Book>, October 2014, 10.ISBN 978-4-06-288282-8.
- Shogakukan"21st Century Children's Encyclopedia", July 1995, 7, p. 1,ISBN 4092211619
- Nikkei Construction Books "All about Tokyo Bay Crossing Road" September 1997, 9
- Economic Public Relations Center "Connecting Tokyo Bay" Taiheisha, July 1998.
- Rom International (ed.) "Road map surprise!Kawade Shobo Shinsha<KAWADE Yumebunko>, February 2005, 2.ISBN 4-309-49566-4.
- Regional high standard road
- List of roads in the Kanto region
- List of bridges (in order of length)
- Marine National Highway
- Tokyo Bay Exit Road --One of the Strait Crossing Projects (Boso PeninsulaとMiura PeninsulaRoad plan connecting
- Straw effect
- Kanetsu tunnel
- List of tunnels by extension
- List of Japanese transportation tunnels by extension
- List of Japanese road tunnels by extension
- East-West linked gas conduit ――It runs through another tunnel, a natural gas pipeline, that crosses Tokyo Bay about 10 km south of the Aqua Line.
- Kamei Shizuka --When the Aqua Line opensMinister of Construction..Just before the opening, it was decided to reduce the price for 5 years.
- Koichi Hamada - Beat Takeshi TV TackleIt is ridiculed as "Hamako Road".He also admits that he was one of the promoters.
- Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao Bridge --A maritime bridge that connects Zhuhai City, Guangdong Province, China, which has the same structure as the aqua line, a bridge and a long submarine tunnel, Lantau Island, a remote island district in Hong Kong, and Our Lady of Fatima, Macau.
- Tokyo Bay Aqua Line -Chiba
- Tokyo Bay Crossing Road Production: Tokyo Fumie - the UAF YouTube-channel