Haneda Airport is quiet with no big congestion on the last day of Golden Week
If you write the contents roughly
On the other hand, customers with suitcases come and go at Naha Airport.
The last day of the Golden Week holidays.There was no U-turn congestion as usual.A man on the Shinkansen looks regrettable ... → Continue reading
FNN Prime Online
FNN Prime Online is a media that allows you to "new ways to interact with TV." Fuji TV's FNN28 station will do its utmost to deliver content such as articles, videos, live broadcasts, and the latest news that go beyond the boundaries of conventional TV and news.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Naha Airport(Nahaku,British: Naha Airport) IsOkinawaNahaIt is in空港.. At the domestic main airport,Airport lawAirports specified by Cabinet Order as national airports that fall under item 4 of Article 1, paragraph 6It is divided into. Adjacent Air Self Defense Force Naha Base (British: JASDF Naha Air Base) Is attached, and it is an airfield shared by the military and civilians that is shared by civilian aircraft and SDF aircraft.
Former Navy Oroku Airfield
1933(Showa8 years) August,Japanese armyOld prospered as a semi-agricultural and semi-fishing villageOroku VillageForcibly requisitioned the land of Ufunmi,Navy OfMilitary airfield, Oroku Airfield (Oroku Navy Airfield / Navy Oroku Airfield) was constructed.
1936(Showa 11) In March, as a military and civilian common airfield,Japan Air Transport OfInland-TaiwanAs Naha Airfield, which is a transit point of the air routeTaipei AirfieldOpened withMinistry of Communications Aviation Bureaumanagement). afterwardsPacific WarAt times, the Navy requisitioned it as a complete military airfield, and the airfield was expanded.
U.S. Army Naha Navy Air Facility and Naha Site
Second World WarIn1945(Showa 20) September 6,Allied forcesLanded on the Oroku coastOta MinoruThe U.S. Army, one of the nations that controlled the Navy under the command of the Vice Admiral and was one of the Allied Forces, occupied the Oroku Peninsula and rebuilt it as a U.S. military base.Even after the warUS Navy OfNaha Navy Aviation Facility, Deploy nuclear missiles, etc.US ArmyNaha Army Auxiliary Facility (Naha site) And many other military facilities have become densely populated.
1953January,US National GovernmentPromulgated the U.S. National Government Decree No. 109 "Land Acquisition Ordinance" to forcibly requisition military land, and on December 12, dispatched armed soldiers to Gushi, Oroku Village on the east side to proceed with land requisition. (Bayonet and bulldozer).
Transfer of US military base to the Self-Defense Forces
1972(Showa 47)Return to OkinawaWith theNaha Wheel District Japan Ground Self-Defense ForceWas transferred toNaha GarrisonWas opened. April 1973, 4Naha site Japan Air Self-Defense ForceOn October 10th, the 16th Anti-aircraft Corps of the 5th Anti-aircraft Group was established. On June 17, 1975 (Showa 50)Naha Air Force / Navy Auxiliary FacilityとNaha Navy Aviation FacilityWas returned and under the Airport Development LawSecond class airportIt became.
|U.S. military base (at the time of the Okinawa Reversion Agreement)||Remarks|
|FAC6064||Naha Port Facility (Former name Naha military port)|
|FAC6066||Naha Air Force / Navy Auxiliary Facility||Return Agreement Table C: ASDF Naha base|
|FAC6067||Naha site||Return Agreement Table B: ASDF Naha base|
|FAC6089||Naha Navy Aviation Facility||Okinawa Airport|
|-||Naha Wheel District||Return Agreement Table C: GSDF Naha Garrison|
1982In 57, the airfield facility management rights were completely transferred to the Japan Air Self-Defense Force. At present, airports for civil aviation and JASDF,JMSDF,Japan Ground Self-Defense ForceUnits mainly consisting ofAdministrative organization OfOkinawa Prefectural Police Air Corps,Japan Coast Guard Air BaseIs located at the airfield.
2010May 3Since the Okinawa approach control area was abolished and the Naha approach control area was newly established, the terminal radar control work in the airspace around Okinawa Island was carried out by the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism.Air traffic controllerDone by The control room is located in the Naha Air Traffic Control Department building. In order to adjust the flight of US military aircraft, the air force controller will be stationed at the Naha Airport Office, and the US Air Force provision facility will be newly established in the Naha Airport Office Building.
Kadena Air BaseAt Naha Airfield, the aircraft approach routes intersect, and Kadena Airfield is given priority in managing flight altitude.Kadena Airfield ControlSee).Anti-Air Force Invasion Measures TaskI doJapan Air Self-Defense Force OfFighterThe air traffic controllers belonging to the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism are in charge of air traffic control operations only for Naha Airfield among the 7 airfields assigned to the mission, and for the other 6 airfields, Air Traffic Control of Air Self Defense Force The government is in charge.
RunwayThere are two 3000m x 45m and 2700m x 60m. Naha Airport Passenger Terminal and Freight TerminalTerminalThere are over 30 routes in total, including remote islands in the prefecture, mainland and overseas.Japan Transocean Air,Ryukyu Air CommuterIs based at this airport, and during the busy summer season, there are many extra flights centered on Japan Airlines and All Nippon Airways.The southern end of Runway 2Tomigusuku CityIt becomes an area.
From the center of Naha City, where the prefectural office is located, the location is relatively good, about 10 minutes by monorail, bus, or taxi.However, considering the long and narrow terrain from north to south of the main island of Okinawa, the airport in the southern region is inconvenient for users in the northern region.There is only a monorail in the south, and public transportation between Nago City, which is the central city in the north, and the airport is limited to highway buses that take more than an hour and a half, or fixed-route buses that take more than two hours.
On rare occasions, commercial passenger aircraft may temporarily land at Kadena Air Base due to bad weather around the airport. However, at that time, passengers cannot leave the cabin and wait for recovery of weather and refueling before taking off again to Naha Airport. This is because there is a shortage of air passenger facilities at Kadena Air Base, not because it is treated as a foreign territory.
Number of users
Original wikidata queryPlease refer to.
The number of passengers in fiscal 2017 was 2116 people (domestic flights 1,683 people, international flights 1752 people)The number of landings is 5th at Japanese airports, the number of passengers is 6th, the number of landings is 2nd and the number of passengers is 4th when looking at domestic flights only... The total number of landings for civilian passenger aircraft, cargo planes, SDF aircraft, etc. is 8 (3189), and the density per runway isFukuoka AirportThe second largest number after 8 times, the highest number for 7198 consecutive years.. The reason is that the number of domestic and overseas routes is increasing steadily due to the favorable tourism in Okinawa. Demand forecasts are expected to be unable to keep up with passenger growth within the next 10 years.
Runway expansion project
This airport is nearing capacity limits due to increased demand,scrambleIn the event of an accident on the runway due to competition with the start, the construction of parallel runways was carried out because it will affect the traffic in this prefecture, which has no means of land transportation with other prefectures..
History of expansion business
By January 2008, 1Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and TourismOfficially solidified the runway expansion policy.. Of the runway expansion project in September 2012Environmental impact assessmentThe preparation was submitted.. Runway distance 1,310m (Open parallel), extension runway length 2,700m, public water surfaceLandfillThe total project cost is 160 billion yen with a plan of about 1,816 ha... Construction started in January 2014 and the groundbreaking ceremony was held on March 1, the same year. Construction completed in December 3The following service was started on March 2020, 3..
According to the "History of the Naha Airport Runway Expansion" compiled by the Naha Airport Concept / Facility Plan and the Tokyo Assembly Secretariat, if the passenger terminal is located on one side with two parallel runways, take off from the runway near the terminal. It is set and operated following the precedent of operating a specialized and distant runway specially for landing, but since the second runway is in contact with the airport facility only at the north end, it will land on the second runway when operating southward. When operated, it will be necessary to turn around for the landing runway distance and travel on the ground, which will take about 2 minutes..
- 1933(Showa8 years):Japanese NavyOroku AirfieldEstablished as.
- 1935(Showa 10): Regular postal service (Fukuoka-Naha-Taipei) in service.
- 1936(Showa 11): Ministry of Communications managementNaha AirfieldIs renamed.
- 1942(Showa 17): Navy management again,Oroku AirfieldIs renamed.
- 1945(20): Occupied by the Allied ForcesNaha AirfieldUnder the control of the U.S. Navy and Army.
- 1947(Showa 22): As the first civilian aircraft after the war, the United StatesPan American AirlinesIs in service.
- 1951(Showa 26): As the first Japanese civilian aircraft after the warJapan AirlinesIs in service.
- 1952(Showa 27): US Army begins renovation of Naha Airfield.Civil aviationKadena Air BaseAs an alternative airport.
- 1954(Showa 29) November: Naha Airfield restarted. Passenger terminal building (first generation) with a conset (Kamaboko barracks) opens.
- 1956(Showa 31): Established Naha Airport Terminal (NATCO), a private company funded by a prefecture company, and operated passenger terminal buildings..
- 1957(Showa 32) February: Commenced landfill on the north side of the airfield to construct a new terminal building.
- 1959(Showa 34) May: New terminal building (5nd generation) started operation.
- May 5 : Okinawa returnAlong with that, the Air Self-Defense Force's temporary Naha Facility Management Corps was created, and the Maritime Self-Defense Force was also a new version of the temporary Naha Facility Management Corps.
- 5Arrival Terminal building is in service. The terminal building up to that point will be the departure terminal building.
- May 6: The name of the airport facilityNaha Airport(Type XNUMX airport).
- May 10: JASDF Naha base newly established.
- March:Defense AgencyとMinistry of TransportSigned "Agreement on Naha Airfield Use".
- December: Maritime Self-Defense Force renews temporary Okinawa Air Corps.
- February 2:A-4 Skyhawk(Affiliated with the 5th Hybrid of the US Navy) crashed near the southern end of the airport immediately after takeoff and burned. The occupant escaped with the injection device and was safe.
- May 4: Naha Army Auxiliary Facility (Naha site) ButFull returnWas taken over by the Air Self-Defense Force Naha Air Base and the Air Self-Defense Force Naha Air Base Naha High-Fire Education and Training Center..
- May 7: JASDF Opens Southwest Airlines Hybrid.
- May 10: The JMSDF abolished the temporary Okinawa Air Corps and renewed the Okinawa Air Corps.
- 1974(Showa 49) March: Construction of the “Temporary Building” is underway in preparation for the increase in passengers ahead of the Ocean Expo.
- April: Began operation as a temporary building and Domestic Terminal 4 Building. Refurbishing the arrival building as the domestic terminal 1 building (outer island flight) and the departure building as the international terminal building
- May 6 : Naha Navy Aviation Facility Full returnWas done.
- March:Okinawa International Ocean ExpoHeld.
- 1979(54)May 3: The Naha District Hospital operated by the Japan Air Self-Defense Force is opened.
- 1981(56) July: The JMSDF abolished the Okinawa Air Corps,5nd Aviation GroupThe new edition.
- 1982April 57: Naha Airfield's facility management rights are completely transferred from the US Air Force to the Japan Air Self-Defense Force.
- March: Runway extended from 3 m to 2700 m.
- July: New International Terminal Building (closed in 7) begins operation. The old international flight building will be renovated to become the new domestic flight terminal 2014 building (outer island flight).
- April: JASDF Naha District HospitalSDF Naha HospitalRenamed to.
- April: Part of the site provided as a US Air Force control facility.
- 1992(Heisei4 years): To take over the terminal building and building operation business from NATCO,Third sectorEstablishes Naha Airport Building (NABCO).
- 1996(8) December: Construction of new domestic terminal building begins.
- 1999(11)May 5: The new domestic terminal building (current) operated by NABCO will be put into service, and the functions of domestic first and second buildings will be integrated. NATCO will lose its goodwill at the airport the day before..
- 2005(17)May 6: Dissolution of NATCO decided (liquidation completed in 2009).
- 2009(21) October: The new freight terminal is put into service on the site of the former domestic first building.
- 2015(27)May 3: New edition of the 5th Mobile Communications Corps (JASDF).
- 2016(28)May 1: From 83rd Air Corps9th WingReorganized (JASDF).
- 2017(29)May 7: From Southwest Airlines HybridSouthwest AirlinesReorganized (JASDF).
- 2019(31)May 3: Internal connection terminal opens in earnest when connecting domestic and international terminals.. The LCC dedicated terminal was closed and the two companies arriving and departing moved to the new terminal. In addition, the name of the terminal has changed to "Naha Airport Passenger Terminal".
- 2020(Reiwa2 years)
- 2022(Reiwa 4rd year) End of March: The Self-Defense Forces Naha Hospital will be transferred from the Air Self-Defense Force to the Ground Self-Defense Force due to the establishment of a base and higher functionality of the Self-Defense Forces Hospital..
- Japan Airlines(JL/JAL)
- Japan Air Commuter(JC / JAC)
- Japan Transocean Air(NU/JTA)
- Ryukyu Air Commuter(RAC)
- All Nippon Airways(NH/ANA)
- Sky mark(BC/SKY)
- Solaseed Air(6J/SNJ)
- Star flyer(7G/SFJ)
- Jetstar Japan(GK / JJP)
- Asiana Airlines(OZ)
- Korean Air(KE)
- Jin Air(LJ)
- Jeju Airlines(7C)
- Tway Airlines(TW)
- Air soul(RS)
- China Eastern Airlines(MU)
- Juneyao Airlines(HO)
- Air China(CA)
- Beijing Capital Airlines(JD)
- China Airline(CI)
- EVA Air(BR)
- Starlux airlines(JX)
- Tiger Air Taiwan(IT)
- Mandarin Airlines(AE)
- Hong Kong Airlines(HX)
- Hong Kong Express Airlines(UO)
- Jetstar Asia Airlines(3K)
Current regular service routes
As of 2021 year 3 month 28 day.
|Japan Airlines (JAL) (OW)||Tokyo/Haneda,Osaka/Itami,Tokunoshima(Okinoerabuvia)|
|Japan Transocean Air (JTA) (OW)||(I.e.,Nagoya/Chubu,Osaka/Kansai,Okayama,Fukuoka,Kumejima,Miyako / Miyakojima,Ishigaki|
|Ryukyu Air Commuter (RAC)||Amami,Debate, Kumejima,Kitadaito,Minamidaito, Miyako / Miyakojima, Ishigaki,Yonaguni|
|All Nippon Airways (ANA) (SA)||Sapporo/New Chitose,Sendai,Tokyo/Haneda,Tokyo/Narita,Niigata(June-September suspension),Shizuoka(Operating during the busy season),Nagoya/Chubu,Osaka/Itami,Osaka/Kansai,Hiroshima,Iwakuni,Takamatsu,Matsuyama,Fukuoka,Nagasaki,Kumamoto,Miyako / Miyakojima,Ishigaki|
|Solaseed Air (SNA)||Tokyo/Haneda, Nagoya / Chubu,Osaka/Kobe,Fukuoka,Miyazaki,Kagoshima, Ishigaki|
|Sky mark (SCI)||Tokyo/Haneda,Ibaraki, Nagoya/Chubu, Osaka/Kobe, Fukuoka,Miyako/Shimojima|
|Jetstar Japan (JJP)★||Tokyo/Narita, Nagoya/Chubu, Osaka/Kansai|
|Peach Aviation (APJ) ★||Sapporo/New Chitose, Sendai, Tokyo/Narita, Osaka / Kansai, Fukuoka, Nagoya / Chubu|
Former regular service routes
- Tohoku : Aomori,Akita,Iwate Hanamaki,Fukushima
- Central part : Toyama,Nagoya/Komaki
- Chugoku-Shikoku : Yamaguchi Ube,Yonago,Izumo,Kochi
- Kyusyu : Kitakyushu-Oita
- Within the prefecture : (Old) Ishigaki,Izena,Ie Island,Kerama,Aguni
|destination||Number of passengers||Domestic rank|
|Tokyo International Airport||About 587 million people||Superior3 bit|
|Fukuoka Airport||About 185 million people||Superior7 bit|
|Chubu International Airport||About 120 million people||Top 17|
|KIX||About 115 million people||Top 20|
|Osaka International Airport||About 111 million people||Top 22|
|Miyako Airport||About 109 million people||Top 24|
|New Ishigaki Airport||About 107 million people||Top 25|
|Narita International Airport||approx66 million people||Top 38|
|Kobe Airport||approx58 million people||Top 44|
|Peach Aviation(APJ) ★||Taipei/Taoyuan,Kaohsiung,Bangkok/Suvarnabhumi,Hong Kong|
|China Airline(CAL) (ST)||Taipei/Taoyuan, Kaohsiung|
|EVA Air(EVA) (SA)||Taipei/Taoyuan|
|Tiger Air Taiwan(TTW) ★||Taipei/Taoyuan, Kaohsiung|
|Mandarin Airlines(MDA) (ST)||Taichung|
|Korean Air(KAL) (ST)||Seoul/Incheon|
|Asiana Airlines(AAR) (SA)||Seoul/Incheon|
|Jin Air(JNA) ★||Seoul/Incheon|
|Jeju Airlines(JJA) ★||Seoul/Incheon|
|Tway Airlines(TWB) ★||Seoul/Incheon|
|Easter air(ESR) ★||Seoul/Incheon|
|Hong Kong Airlines(CRK)||Hong Kong|
|Hong Kong Express(HKE) ★||Hong Kong|
|Air China(CCA) (SA)||Beijing/Capital,Tianjin,Chongqing|
|China Eastern Airlines(CES) (ST)||Shanghai/Pudong,Hangzhou,Xi'an|
|Beijing Capital Airlines(CBJ)||Hangzhou|
|Jetstar Asia Airlines(JSA) ★||Singapore|
|AirAsia X(D7) ★ ||Kuala Lumpur(Via Taipei/Taoyuan), Taipei/Taoyuan|
- Hokkaido : Sapporo/New Chitose
- Tohoku : Sendai
- Kanto : Tokyo/Haneda,Tokyo/Narita,Ibaraki
- Central part : Nagoya/Chubu,Shizuoka,Niigata,(I.e.
- Kinki : Osaka/Itami,Osaka/Kansai,Osaka/Kobe
- Chugoku : Okayama,Hiroshima,Iwakuni
- Shikoku : Takamatsu,Matsuyama
- Kyusyu : Kitakyushu,Fukuoka,Nagasaki,Kumamoto,Miyazaki,Kagoshima,Amami,Okinoerabu,Debate
- Okinawa prefecture : Kumejima,Kitadaito,Minamidaito,Miyako / Miyakojima,Miyako/Shimojima,Ishigaki,Yonaguni
- South Korea : Seoul/Incheon
- Chugoku : Beijing/Capital,Tianjin,Nanjing,Shanghai/Pudong,Hangzhou,Chongqing
- Taiwan : Taipei/Taoyuan,Taichung,Kaohsiung
- Hong Kong : Hong Kong
- Thailand : Bangkok/Suvarnabhumi
- Singapore : Singapore
- Malaysia : Kuala Lumpur
Tokyo/Haneda, Tokyo/Narita, Nagoya/Chubu, Osaka/Kansai
|Japan Airlines (JL)||Hong Kong/Enlightenment|
|Japan Asian Airlines (EG)||Taipei/Taoyuan|
|Vanilla Air (JW)||Tokyo/Narita,Ishigaki,Taipei/Taoyuan|
|Tway Airlines(TWB) ★||Daegu|
|China Eastern Airlines (MU)||Fuzhou|
|Tianjin Airlines (GS)||Tianjin|
|Beijing Capital Airlines (JD)||Xi'an,Shenyang|
|Mandarin Airlines (AE)||Kaohsiung|
|V air (ZV)||Taipei/Taoyuan|
|Trans asia airlines (GE)||Taipei/Taoyuan|
|Cathay dragon airlines(HDA)||Hong Kong|
|Philippine Airlines (PR)||Manila|
|Northwest Airlines (NW)||Los Angeles,Minneapolis(Via Tokyo/Narita), Taipei/Taoyuan, Manila|
|Trans world airlines (TW)||Honolulu,Guam|
|Continental Airlines (CO)||Honolulu, Guam|
|United airlines (UA)||Guam|
|Nauru airlines (ON)||(I.e.,Guam|
- As a freighter,Flying tiger lineAnd the successorFederal ExpressWas in service (different time).
- Pan American AirlinesThere was also a time when it was in service.
- Honolulu flights are planned to return to service in the future.
Passenger Terminal Domestic Area
Located on the east side of the northern end of the runway, it was constructed as a domestic terminal building in 1999. It is connected to the international terminal building located on the north side by means of an internal connection terminal facility.
The design isYasui ArchitectsAnd Miyahira Architectural Design Office jointly in charge. 5 floors above ground and 1 floor below ground with RC/PC construction.. Completed on March 1999, 11. In service on May 3 of the same year. After that, the extension was repeated, and the third extension section with a total floor area of 25 square meters was completed on September 5, 26... A check-in counter and other facilities were added, and the service started on September 9, the following day.
Two fingers stick out toward the runway, and the south finger is used by the Japan Airlines (JAL) group and the north finger is used by the All Nippon Airways (ANA) group. Gate 2 is operated at two locations, 36A and 36B (36R and 36L in the apron), but only the Boeing 36-2, which was once used by ANA, can park two aircraft.Even with a Boeing 2, when the 737-500 and 737-737 (NG series) are parked, the other boarding gate cannot be used, so 700A / 737B will be used at the same time after the 800 type is retired. There is no.In addition, gates 500, 36, 36, 21, 24, and 27 can only be parked from small aircraft (Boeing 31, Airbus A34) to medium-sized aircraft (Boeing 41) that get on and off at one boarding bridge. ..In addition, since the flights operated by First Flying, which were once operated, are treated as irregular flights, after receiving at the dedicated counter of the First Flying Office (formerly in the terminal building) outside the terminal building, from the front of the company's hangar. Was on board.
The original passenger terminal building was in April 1959 (Showa 34) in April, the location of the former international terminal and later the second domestic terminal (near the current 4th spot).Completed and started operation on May 5 of the same year.. In April 1975 (Showa 50), the "Provisional Terminal Building" for domestic flights was completed near the present cargo terminal in line with the Okinawa International Ocean Expo... Routes to and from the mainland of Japan are mainlyWas called "Terminal 1". With this, the original passenger terminal became "Terminal 2", mainlySouthwest AirlinesUsed for departure and arrival of remote island routes. In February 1987 (Showa 62), a new second domestic terminal building was completed near the current 2st spot.However, due to the opening of the current domestic terminal building, the domestic terminal 1 and 2 terminal buildings were abolished/removed.
The central part of the building has a large colonnade from the 2nd floor to the 4th floor, and there are cases where events such as promotion activities such as renting out a space are performed using this space (2nd floor). In the arrival lobby on the first floor,Car rentalReception counter,Credit cardFor usersLoungeHowever, on the 2nd floor there is a baggage inspection area, boarding gate, souvenir shop andconvenience store,pharmacy,bankStores, financial institutionsTMJThere is a temporary baggage storage area, coin lockers, etc. on the 3rd floorBoarding procedureFacilities such as ticket counters that performRestaurantIs on the 1,3,4st, 3rd, and 2th floors, and a free observation deck is installed on the north and south sides of the XNUMXrd floor. There is a medium-sized food court on the XNUMXnd floor.
monorail(Yui Rail)ofNaha Airport StationThe corridor connecting to and the multilevel parking lot is connected to the second floor. The roads are installed on the 2st and 1rd floors, and the traffic lines of the vehicles are divided (however, there are transportation such as rental car transfers and route buses that only arrive and depart on the 3st floor).
The domestic terminal building was operated by the Naha Airport Terminal (NATCO), which is funded by a prefecture-owned company since 1959, but the current domestic terminal building began operation in 1999 to ensure publicity and integrated construction of the terminal building. Since the year, it is operated by Naha Airport Building (NABCO), a third sector funded by Okinawa Prefecture, Naha City, and airline companies..
In addition, the domestic duty-free shop in the domestic flight areaDFS GalleriaThere is.2002 OfOkinawa Promotion Special Measures ActEstablished by the revision ofSpecific duty-free shop systemIt is provided based onChristian Dior,Loewe,Moet & ChandonSuch asLVMH OfbrandCentered onperfume,jewelry,liqueur,clockYou can buy luxury brand products such as. Close to this store, in the Naha cityDFS Galleria OkinawaThere is also a duty-free item pick-up counter purchased at.
|Name||Place||Number of seats||Remarks|
|Lounge Hana ~hana~||General area 1F||48 seat||Operated by airport building company|
|Diamond Premier Lounge||Boarding room||60 seat|
|Sakura Lounge||Boarding room||85 seat|
|Sakura Lounge ANNEX||Boarding room||Near boarding gate 28|
|ANA Suite Lounge||Boarding room||70 seat|
|ANA Lounge||Boarding room||170 seat|
- General information counter (Each floor except 4F)
- Tourist office
- Naha bus Airport office
- Outside the storeTMJ(2F center)
- Baggage storage
- Coin locker
- View spot (4F indoor, free)
- Visitor deck (3F outdoor, free)
Passenger Terminal International Area
Located on the north side of the domestic terminal building, it was constructed as an international terminal building in 2014. It is connected to the domestic terminal building through an internal connection terminal facility.
Azusa design・Designed jointly by Yasui Architects,Taisei constructionIs construction.. RC/precast/prestressed concrete 4 stories.. The total project cost is 80 billion yen, and the groundbreaking ceremony was held on June 2012, 6, and the service started on February 20, 2014.
The former International Terminal Building, near the current 1986st spot in July 61 (Showa 7)Was established in. It was a completely separate building from the domestic terminal, and there was no boarding bridge, so I used a ramp to get on and off. Due to the current operation of the international terminal building, it has been abolished and removed, and the site is an apron.
On the first floor is a baggage claim and customs, on the second floor is a departure lobby/embarkation/boarding gate, on the third floor is an immigration/quarantine and general area restaurant, and on the fourth floor is a visitor deck. There is. The number of seats in the boarding area was 1 times, which is four times that of the old terminal, and the area of the DFS Galleria Duty Free Shop was expanded to more than five times..
The operation of the international terminal building was carried out by the Naha Airport Terminal (NATCO) from its opening in 1986, but in 2004 (16), it became the Naha Airport Building (NABCO) of the third sector that manages the domestic terminal building. Took over management.
On-site connection terminal facility
It was constructed to connect about 400m between the new international terminal building and the domestic terminal building. 5 stories above ground with total floor area of 39,500m2Started construction in 2017 and started operation on March 2019, 3.
The 37th and 41st boarding bridges (gates) have been added, of which the 41st gate is shared for domestic and international flights. The check-in counters for international flights have moved from the international terminal, and the number of booths has been increased to 3 times, which is three times the conventional number, and the LCC terminal has been used until then.Peach AviationHave been relocated and used for check-in and boarding procedures. In addition, a commercial area "Yunichi Street" and an event hall were also established..
Domestic Terminal (Area) On-site connection terminal International Terminal (Area) Restricted area General area Restricted area 4 floor
- food court
- Visitor deck
- Airline lounge
- Visitor deck
- Domestic check-in counter
- Refresh corner
- International check-in counter
- Fukugi Hall
- Security inspection
- Airline lounge
- Boarding room
- Merchandise stores, restaurants
- Duty-free shop
- Boarding gate
- Departure point
- Welcome hole
- Special waiting room
- Merchandise stores, restaurants
- Yunichi Street
- Departure point
- Boarding room
- Security inspection
- Departure examination
- Duty-free shop
- Boarding gate
- Restricted area
- Boarding gate
- Baggage claim
- Bus lounge
- Arrival gate
- Merchandise stores, restaurants
- Tourist office
- Tour counter
- Police station
- Entrance hall
- Meeting room
- Arrival gate
- Paid waiting room
- Special waiting room
- Tourist office
- Baggage claim
- Restricted area
- Bus lounge
- Bus/taxi platform
- Rent-a-car transfer car landing
- Taxi stop
- Bus/taxi platform
- Rent-a-car transfer car landing
Old LCC terminal (discontinued)
On October 2012, 10, in the cargo terminal area on the north side of the airport,Cheap airlineStarted operation as a terminal for.. In a facility that has been refurbished the cargo warehouse of All Nippon Airways,Peach AviationとVanilla airUsed by.
Access for passengers runs every 1 minutes from the first floor of the domestic terminalConnecting busAnd someCar rentalLimited to the company shuttle bus, we could not enter by foot, taxi, or private car.. Since there was no CIQ facility at the beginning of the opening, international flights of Peach Aviation were departing and arriving from the international terminal, but from February 2014, 2, international flights started to be used... On March 2019, 3, Peach Aviation and Vanilla Air were closed due to relocation to the internal connection terminal facility when they were newly opened.
Since the terminal was operated by ANA, information on the terminal building was provided on the "Naha Airport LCC Terminal" home page, which was set up separately from the Naha Airport Passenger Terminal Building home page.
On October 2009, 10, a new freight terminal was completed on the site of the former Domestic Terminal 20, the old freight terminal next to the international terminal was relocated, and operations started on the 1th. The management and operation company is Naha Airport Freight Terminal (subsidiary of → → solicit investment to the third sector). The area is more than double that of conventional terminals.
About old expansion plan
According to a basic plan compiled by the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism in 2008, the domestic terminal building will be expanded north and south, and finally a total of 4 fingerboard bridges (currently 23) will be built on four fingers, which is a "combined inside" terminal building Was trying to maintain.. In addition, when constructing the current domestic passenger terminal, an offshore deployment where the terminal itself was relocated to the opposite side of the runway (currently the aircraft hangar side) was also considered, but there is a landfill problem to be described later and a traffic monorail plan review Rejected due to difficulty[Source required].
Each SDF unit and other facilities
From the domestic passenger terminal buildingNational Route 332On the eastern side of the landing site (outside the site)Japan Ground Self-Defense Force OfNaha GarrisonFrom the airport area on the north side of the siteOsaka Aviation BureauNaha Airport Office Building,JMSDFFacilities at Naha Air Base,Japan Air Self-Defense ForceThe facilities of the Naha base are lined up, and the airfield facilities of each SDF are under the control of the Air Self Defense Force Naha base.
Initially oldcontrol tower TheTaxiwayIt is in a position where you can see E4 / W4 almost directly in front of you, and you can see the runway to the west.Anti-Air Force Invasion Measures TaskOf the Air Self-Defense Force fighter to wait forAlert hangerwas there.[Source required]Japan Coast GuardAnd the Prefectural Police Air CorpsOkinawa General BureauThe hangar is on the west taxiway side on the sea side across the runway. Naha on the north side of the hangarBEFORETAC, The engine run-up apron on the south side, the Air Self-Defense Force 5th high-firing group facility on the adjacent hill, and the new control tower.The building on the east side when viewed from the vicinity of the cargo terminal building is NahaAir Traffic Control Department(October 2018, organization abolished, KobeAir Traffic Control DepartmentMoved as. ). Also, to the north of Naha AirportUS Army in JapanNaha Army Port (Naha Port Facility) Is adjacent.
The total area of the Air Self-Defense Force base is approximately 212 million square meters. Of the land occupied by SDF-related facilities, only about 1/5 is national land, and the rest is private land. For this reason, the landlord pays over 50 billion yen annually as rent.
JASDF Naha Base
Naha base JASDF Naha Airbase : Base commandThe 9th Air Wing Commander also serves concurrently.
- Aviation corpsSubordinate
- Southwest Airlines
- Southwest Air Force Command
- 9th Wing : F-15J / DJ,T-4
- Southwest Airlines Warning and Control Team
- Southwestern Air Traffic Control Command
- Southwest air defense control group
- 4th Mobile Guard
- Fifth group-Ground-to-air guided bullet PetriotTroops operating
- 5th group
- 17th Explosives
- Maintenance team
- Southwest Air Facility Corps
- Southwest Airlines Band
- The operation of the aircraft is operated by the flight group headquarters (Iruma Base）
- (Warning Air WingFlight alert surveillance group)
- 603th Squadron
- Air support groupSubordinate
- Minister of DefenseDirect control
- (Aviation System Communications Corps）
- (Maintenance Audit Group Communications Auditor)
- Fourth Communications Audit Group
- (Mobile communication group)
- 5th Mobile Corps
- (Maintenance Audit Group Communications Auditor)
- (Air Police）
- Naha District Police
- (SDF hospital) Self Defense Force Naha Hospital
JMSDF Naha Air Base
Naha Air Base JMSDF Naha Airbase
- (Aviation group）
- (System Communications Corps）
- (Sasebo System Communications Corps)
- Naha System Communication Detachment
- (Sasebo System Communications Corps)
- (Maritime Self-Defense Force Police Corps）
- (Sasebo District Police)
- Naha Police Detachment
- (Sasebo District Police)
Japan Ground Self-Defense Force
Ground Self-Defense Force in the area adjacent to the airfield facilityNaha Garrison(JGSDF Camp Naha), and the following units park the aircraft operating at the Japan Air Self-Defense Force Naha base.
Okinawa Prefectural Police
Japan Coast Guard
- XNUMXth Regional Coast Guard Headquarters
Japan Transocean Air
A JTA maintenance center is set up on the west side of the airport and on the south side of the Japan Coast Guard Naha Air Base, and there is a hangar. We are also entrusted with the maintenance of JAL series (Embraer aircraft, etc.) and Japan Coast Guard (DHC-8-Q300), and there are also aircraft from other companies.
Initially, ANA-affiliated aircraft were mainly maintained, repaired and remodeled at Osaka Itami Airport, but moved to Naha Airport in 2019 and a new hangar was built on the south side of the JTA Maintenance Center to support ANA's 777-300ER..
Airport shuttle bus
- A dedicated shuttle bus connecting the domestic terminal and the LCC terminal operated about every 30 minutes from 30 minutes before the boarding procedure for cheap airline flights to 10 minutes after departure.. It can also be used by people other than low-priced airline users (seeing off and welcoming). Since the LCC terminal is in a restricted area, we could only get in and out of this shuttle bus, except for the transfer service of the designated car rental company.Naha busWas running. The operation was terminated due to the closure of the LCC terminal.
Directions and Parking
For details on the number of trains, time required, fees, etc., please check the latest information on the relevant items and the official website.
- Okinawa city monorail(Yui Rail）
- Naha Airport Station -Directly connected from the 2nd floor of domestic flight area
There is a bus stop in front of the domestic and international areas. All routes depart at both platforms.
Route connecting Naha Airport and major resort hotels (stops at some facilities other than resort hotels).Okinawa busRuns.
- Area A- Ginowan City-Chatan Town
- Area B- Onna villageWesternYomitan Village
- AB Area-Ginowan City, Chatan Town, Yomitan Village
- Area C-Central and eastern Onna village
- CD Area-Onna VillageNagoKise
- DE Area-Eastern Onna Village, Nago City, Motobu Town
- Kanucha Shuttle Bus Kanucha Bay Hotel & Villas flights to / fromRyukyu Bus TransportationRuns)
- Via general road
- 23: Naha Bus Terminal/Prefectural Office North Exit/Futenma-Koza・Ankena・Gushigawaaspect
- 26: Naha Bus Terminal/Prefectural Office North Exit (/partSAN-A Urasoe West Coast PARCO CITY)・Okinawa Convention Centeraspect
- 83: Naha Bus Terminal/Prefectural Office South Exit/Yaese TownDongfeng flat-Gyokusendoaspect
- 95:Okinawa Outlet Mall Ashibinaa-iias Okinawa ToyosakiGoing straight
- 99: Naha Bus Terminal/Prefectural Office North Exit/Naha Shintoshin-Urasoe・Okinawa Convention Center
- 120:Naha Bus Terminal・Prefectural office north exit・National Route 58・Chatan, Kadena, OnnaNagoaspect
- 125: Naha Bus Terminal/Prefectural Office North Exit/Shuri-Maehara・Futenma・AEON MALL Okinawa Rycomaspect
- 189:Road Station Itoman-Itoman Bus Terminalaspect
- 955:OTSIn front of (OTS Rent-A-Car Rinku Toyosaki Sales Office)
- The number 23 departs only from a part of Naha Airport and the number is small. 83 isCar rentalOne that operates a shuttle bus for users as a route bus
- Chatan Liner: San-A Urasoe West Coast PARCO CITY, Chatan (resort hotel) direction
- Senagashima Liner:SenagajimaUmikaji Terrace, Prefectural Office North ExitOmoromachi StationFront side
- TK01 / Harley Express: Roadside Station Itoman / Itoman City Hall,International streetTowards the entrance
- TK02 / Umikaji Liner:Akamine Station・ Senagajima Umikaji Terrace ・ Okinawa Outlet Mall ・ Ashibinaa ・ iias Okinawa Toyosaki
- Via Okinawa Expressway
- 111: Naha Bus Terminal/Kokuba/Nago
- 113: Naha Bus Terminal/Kokuba/Koza/Gushigawa
- 117: Naha Bus Terminal/Kokuba/Nago/Okinawa Churaumi Aquariumaspect
- 123: Naha Bus Terminal/Kokuba/Koza/Ishikawa
- 152：For AEON MALL Okinawa Rycom
- Yanbaru Express Bus Airport Line (888): Prefectural Office North Exit, Naha New Urban Center, Headquarters, Okinawa Churaumi Aquarium, NakijinUnten Portaspect
- Okinawa Airport Shuttle: Onna/Nago/Churaumi Aquarium
- Churaumi Liner: Chatan, Nago, Okinawa Churaumi Aquarium
- National Route 332
- Okinawa Prefectural Route 231 Naha Airport Line
- Naha Airport Expressway
- Naha West Road
Accidents happening at Naha Airport
- 1938May 12 -From Taipei to NahaJapan Airlines OfDouglas DC-2"Fuji" is the Kerama IslandsKuba IslandCrashed offshore, killing 14 passengers and 4 out of 11 crew members, causing the largest casualties in Japan's aviation history at the time.
- 1970May 7 -United States Air Freight CompanyFlying tiger line OfDouglas DC-8However, immediately before landing, the ship crashed into the waters just before the runway and four crew members died (Flying Tiger Line Flight 45 Naha Offshore Accident).
- 1994May 12 -A bomb explosion in the cabin of Philippine Airlines flight 434 from Manila to Narita over the eastern side of Okinawa (Philippine Airlines Flight 434 Bombing Case) Occurred and the aircraft made an emergency landing at the airport.
- 2007May 8 - China Airline OfBoeing 737-800Immediately after landing, the aircraft caught fire from the engine (China Airlines 120 flight flaming accident).
- 2014May 4 -At noon, there was a case where a Peach Aviation aircraft from New Ishigaki dropped abnormally just before landing..
- 2015May 6 - 13時25分頃、航空自衛隊那覇基地所属ヘリCH47が管制官の指示を得ず（着陸許可と誤認）に離陸滑走中の全日空機（新千歳空港行 1694便 ボーイング737-800）を横切り着陸、全日空機は離陸を中断し滑走路中央付近で停止したがその後、日本トランスオーシャン航空（JTA）機（新石垣空港発ボーイング737-400）が全日空機が留まる滑走路にそのまま着陸し全日空機の400-500m手前で停止するという事故を起こしかねない重大インシデントとなる二重のトラブルが発生した.
- October 2018, 3- Chugoku OfJuneyao Airlines OfAirbus A320There was an incident where the aircraft began taking off without permission from the controller.
- 1959May 6 --The US military at that timeNaha siteAt (currently Naha Airport)MIM-14 Nike HerculesA missile accidentally fired and landed offshore. 1 dead and 6 injured. In 2017,NHK SpecialThis missile was equipped with a nuclear warhead in "Okinawa and Nuclear"Nuclear missileIt was reported that it was.
- 2000May 9 -Chinese flagContainer shipUni MoralRunwayNorth of the island, about 850 m offshoreAground, Confused all day long due to flight cancellations and delays.
- 2013May 3 -At around 9:43, scissors fell from the baggage of a female passenger in the process of disembarking at a boarding bridge connecting a Narita jet star plane to the airport building. The flight attendant immediately gave the scissors to the female passenger, but it was unclear whether the woman left the restricted area of the airport, so the airport was temporarily closed, and the passenger who finished the baggage inspection again checked the baggage. It became a thing. As a result, departures and arrivals were delayed or canceled..
- Manages Naha AirportPolice stationIt is,Naha Police StationnotTomigusuku Police StationIs. Initially includes the airportNahaOroku district and Tomigusuku Village (currentlyTomigusuku City, Same below), "Naha Minami Police Station" was planned to be installed in Oroku, Naha City. The plan was later changed, and the police station responsible for the area was set up in Tomigusuku Village.
- At the air festival held at JASDF Naha base,Due to the arrival and departure of commercial aircraft[Source required]Blue ImpulseI did not carry out the exhibition flight of2005May 12Formation flight (with white smoke),2006May 12In the main exhibition (Friday arrival-Monday return pattern, which is a normal exhibition flight mission),2006May 12The first flight was carried out.
- Republic of China(Taiwan'sTaiwan Taoyuan International AirportThen, for departure and arrival information etc., go to Naha AirportRyukyu(Okinawa)” (“Okinawa” in English notation)Recognition of the Republic of China #OkinawaSee).
- The official name of this airport is “Naha Airport” and there is no official alias or common name. However, in-flight announcements, booklets issued by airlines, and websites are sometimes referred to as "Okinawa Airport" or "Okinawa Naha Airport."
- Naha Port
- Japanese airport
- Airport connecting train
- Hub airport
- JASDF Base List
- Naha Garrison
- ^ a b c Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism Osaka Aviation Bureau. “Current situation of jurisdiction airport and outsourcing organization” 2018th of February 5Browse.
- ^ "Land of Omine, Oroku-mura, Shimajiri-gun, Okinawa (former Japanese Navy Naha Airfield site, part of the current Naha Airport) Questionnaire regarding restoration of ownership". www.shugiin.go.jp. 2021th of February 1Browse.
- ^ "Omine's words from the former Oroku village, related to the sea The military requisitions land, but the new village will inherit the memory | Okinawa Times + Plus News”(Japanese). Okinawa Times + Plus. 2021th of February 1Browse.
- ^ "Proclamation, decree, directive, etc. (XNUMX) Land requisition”(Japanese). Ryukyu government era. 2021th of February 1Browse.
- ^ “29 Airport Management Status Report” (EXCEL) (Press Release), Civil Aviation Bureau, Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism, (March 2019, 3) 2019th of February 7Browse.
- ^ "29 (FY) Standings by Airport (EXCEL) ”. Civil Aviation Bureau, Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism (March 2019, 3). 2019th of February 7Browse.
- ^ No. 2 in Japan after Fukuoka. Number of landings at Naha Airport exceeds 8 for the first time. Okinawa Times
- ^ Proposed runway expansion / Naha Airport maintenance Okinawa Times morning edition 2 June 2007, 6
- ^ Addition of Naha Airport runway officially announced by the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism Ryukyu Shimpo January 2008, 1
- ^  Outline of the environmental impact assessment preparation document for the Naha Airport runway expansion project September 2012 Cabinet OfficeOkinawa General Bureau・Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism Osaka Aviation Bureau
- ^  Evaluation Report of Individual Public Works for Budget Budget Request in 2013 (Airport Development Project) January 2013, 1 Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism
- ^ Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism-XNUMX Budget Decision Overview Aviation Bureau
- ^ a b "Naha No. 2 Runway, in-service announcement by the Minister of Foreign Affairs in March next year, with a departure and arrival capacity of 3 times". Okinawa Times(November 2019, 11). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2019, 11. 2019th of February 11Browse.
- ^ "Naha Airport No. 2 runway, to start operation on March 3 next year". Ryukyu Shimpo(November 2019, 11). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2019, 11. 2019th of February 11Browse.
- ^ a b c "About the operation of the Naha Airport runway expansion project" (Japanese) (PDF) (Press Release), Civil Aviation Bureau, Civil Aviation Bureau, Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism, Control Division, Civil Aviation Bureau, (November 2019, 11), オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2020, 1. 2020th of February 2Browse.
- ^ Naha Airport Runway Expansion
- ^ "Airport history". www.dc.ogb.go.jp. 2021th of February 1Browse.
- ^ a b c d e Naha Airport Terminal (NATCO) -Ryukyu Shimpo (July 2007, 7, read September 7, 2013)
- ^ June 1972, 47 Ministry of Transport Bulletin No. 6 “Notice of Naha Airport”
- ^ October 1972, 47 (Showa 10) Government Decree No. 6 "Cabinet Ordinance that amends part of the Self-Defense Forces Act Enforcement Ordinance"
- ^ "US Navy plane crashes and burns Naha Airport for joint use by Japan and the United States" Asahi Shimbun, August 48, 1973, morning edition, 8th edition, 7rd page
- ^ Okinawa Prefecture "US Military Base Environmental Medical Record Naha Site" March 29
- ^ October 1973th, 48 (Showa 10) Law No. 16 “Law that partially amends the Defense Agency Establishment Act and the Self-Defense Forces Act” Article 116
- ^ Okinawa Prefecture "US Military Base Environmental Chart Naha Naval Air Facility" (March 29)
- ^ Naha Airport, business until the day before opening / Ministry of Transport notifies terminal company -Ryukyu Shimpo (July 1999, 2, read September 5, 2013)
- ^ a b Shinichi Sano "Okinawa: Postwar History That Nobody Wanted to Write" p.422-423 Shueisha Bunko, July 2011,ISBN 978-4-08-746725-3
- ^ End of NATCO settlement 53 years history -Ryukyu Shimpo (July 2009, 9, read September 10, 2013)
- ^ About the "Naha Airport New International Passenger Terminal Building Service Start Date" Naha Airport
- ^ New international passenger terminal building at Naha Airport opens on February 2 FlyTeam December 2013, 10
- ^ New International Terminal at Naha Airport opens today! China Airlines has a lounge! Traicy October 2014, 2
- ^ “Opening of new terminal at Naha Airport Triple international counter”. Nihon Keizai Shimbun(November 2019, 3). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2019, 3. 2019th of February 11Browse.
- ^ All overseas airline routes are suspended ... Uncertain prospects for resumption flights to / from OkinawaRyukyu Shimpo (March 2020, 3)
- ^ “Opening tomorrow's second runway at Naha Airport is open 2 hours a day”. Okinawa Times(November 2020, 3). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2020, 3. 2020th of February 3Browse.
- ^ “The second runway at Naha Airport has started to be used and welcomed at the water discharge arch. The first aircraft has landed.”. Ryukyu Shimpo(November 2020, 3). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2020, 3. 2020th of February 3Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”(Japanese). Ministry of Defense. P. 26 (September 2020). As of October 9, 2020オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2020th of February 10Browse.
- ^ Japan Air CommuterFlight by aircraft and crew
- ^ “JAC opens Amami archipelago-Okinawa/Naha new line-According to the designation of Amami archipelago national park” (Japanese) (PDF) (Press Release), Japan Air Commuter, (March 2017, 3), オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2020, 5. 2020th of February 5Browse.
- ^ ANA WingsThere is operation by the equipment and crew of
- ^ https://www.kankokeizai.com/%E3%82%BD%E3%83%A9%E3%82%B7%E3%83%89%E3%82%A8%E3%82%A2%E3%80%81%E7%BE%BD%E7%94%B0%E3%83%BB%E9%82%A3%E8%A6%87%E7%B7%9A%E5%88%9D%E5%B0%B1%E8%88%AA%E3%80%80/
- ^ Codeshare with Japan Airlines (JAL) (only for connections with JAL international flights)
- ^ a b "LCC's first! "Sapporo (New Chitose), Sendai-Okinawa (Naha) route" opened-This winter, Peach's domestic route network will be further expanded-" (Japanese) (PDF) (Press Release), Peach Aviation, (August 2020, 8), オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2020, 8. 2020th of February 8Browse.
- ^ "Tokyo (Narita)-Okinawa (Naha) route service!”. Peach Aviation. 2019th of February 3Browse.
- ^ “Summary of Annual Report on Air Transport Statistics for the year of 2019 (FY XNUMX)” (Japanese) (PDF) (Press Release), Traffic Economic Statistics Research Office, Information Policy Division, General Policy Bureau, (June 2020, 6), オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2020, 8. 2020th of February 8Browse.
- ^ Impress Corporation (September 2019, 6). “The Hong Kong Express, Naha (Okinawa)-Hong Kong route is launched on September 9. Start of commemorative sale from 26 yen one way”(Japanese). Travel Watch. 2019th of February 8Browse.
- ^ "AirAsia X announces new service on Okinawa (Naha)-Taipei (Taoyuan) route" (English). AirAsia Newsroom. 2019th of February 11Browse.
- ^ Editorial department (November 2019, 11). “Air China opens Okinawa/Naha-Chongqing route 11 flights a week from November 20”(Japanese). TRAICY. 2019th of February 11Browse.
- ^ Peach operates Okinawa/Naha-Bangkok/Suvarnabhumi line next FebruaryTraicy November 2016, 12
- ^ Freighter diamond to / from Japan - ANA Cargo
- ^ V Air stops operations at the end of September Merges with parent company TransAsia Airlines FlyTeam December 2016, 8
- ^ "Work introduction Naha Airport Domestic Passenger Terminal Building (HTML) ”. Yasui Architects & Engineers. 2019th of February 7Browse.
- ^ "Completed the third extension of Naha Airport Domestic Passenger Terminal Building (HTML) ”. Yasui Architects & Engineers (September 2013, 9). 2019th of February 7Browse.
- ^ a b "(PDF)”. Civil Aviation Bureau, Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism. 2019th of February 7Browse.
- ^ a b "Southwest Aerial Photography _ Naha Airport (HTML) ”. 2019th of February 7Browse.
- ^ a b "History of Naha Airport and our company (HTML) ”. Naha Airport Building Co., Ltd. 2019th of February 7Browse.
- ^ a b "Change of Naha Airport (HTML) ”. Naha Airport Project Office, Development and Construction Department, Okinawa General Bureau, Cabinet Office. 2019th of February 7Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. PC Kenkyo. 2019th of February 7Browse.
- ^ "Achievements Naha Airport New International Passenger Terminal Building (HTML) ”. Azusa Architects. 2019th of February 7Browse.
- ^ 5 times the area of the old building DFS opened in an international building
- ^ No. 683 (August 05, 8) -Okinawa Tourism News
- ^ "Higashiuchi terminal facility is open! (HTML) ”. Naha Airport Building Co., Ltd. 2019th of February 7Browse.
- ^ Capable of accepting 2150 million passengers annually for connecting domestic and international buildings to Naha Airport
- ^ "(PDF)”. Naha Airport Building Co., Ltd. 2019th of February 8Browse.
- ^ Japan's first LCC dedicated terminal opens at Naha Airport! -All Nippon Airways
- ^ Airport Guide (Domestic)-Naha AirportPeach Aviation
- ^ Peach, boarding procedures for international flights to/from Naha from February 2th at LCC terminal FlyTeam December 2014, 1
- ^ Expanding within 7 years Naha Airport Terminal Plan Ryukyu Shimpo December 2008, 12 Article
- ^ MRO Japan Company Profile
- ^ Directions and Parking -Naha Airport LCC Terminal
- ^ Monthly Okinawa-sha "Continued-History of Okinawa" and Ryukyu Shimpo "Ryukyu Shimpo Eighty Year History"
- ^ Peach machine, abnormal drop to 75 meters above sea level off Naha Airport -Nikkei newspaper WEB April 2014, 4 29:17 delivery
- ^ Naha Airport: ASDF helicopter, crossing the runway without permission Passenger aircraft canceled takeoff -Mainichi Shimbun December 2015, 6
- ^ "Nuclear missile missed in Okinawa in 1959 "If it exploded, Naha would have blown away"". Okinawa Times. 2018th of February 10Browse.
- ^ Ryukyu Shimpo September 2000, 9 Naha Airport messed up all day / Container ship aground
- ^ Naha airport, forbidden area passes through Narita -Ryukyu Shimpo WEB March 2013, 3 28:9 delivery.
- Naha Airport Passenger Terminal -Naha Airport Building *General information about private use. Also describes international flights.
- Osaka Aviation Bureau -Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism
- Naha Airport Project -Cabinet Office Okinawa General Office Naha Airport Project Office * Airport expansion business related.
- Ministry of Defense
- Japan Coast Guard Naha Base
- Japan Airlines (statistics/data) -Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism
- Map - Google map