Photo "Tendon" of ANA international economy class in-flight meal "Assorted sea blessings" set
Rich home time, ANA in-flight meal 10 days resale Twice a week from May
If you write the contents roughly
The "Assorted Blessings of the Sea" set includes "Seafood Doria" with rich white sauce and tomato demi sauce, colorful "Sockeye salmon colorful rice" topped with Nozawa eggplant, sockeye salmon grilled loosening, and broth eggplant, shrimp and shrimp. A total of 3 pieces of 4 types of "Tendon" with sweet and spicy special sauce on tempura such as eggplant and pumpkin are included in the set.
All Nippon Airways (ANA) will be on May 2021, 5 (Monday) with the international economy class in-flight meal "Meat Thanksgiving" set and "Sea ..." → Continue reading
"Fly Team" provides aviation-related news for aviation fans and airplane users such as airlines, airports, and military.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Lightly roasted egg
Shredded thinly roasted eggKinshi egg(Kintamago) is also described in this paper.
Beaten eggA frying panSpread thinly on cooking utensils such as, and bake so as not to burn.Generally, both sides are baked to finish, but depending on the dish, one side may be baked.Seasoning is often not done in particular.Regarding the thickness, from thin things like paper to things that are 1 cm or more, so-called "Thick grilled eggThose that are not considered to be "thin roasted eggs" tend to be uniformly called.
Eggs (in the case of thin paper, one L ball can burn one egg with a diameter of about 1 cm),Salad oilAppropriate amount
- Break the egg,Egg whiteMelt well as if cutting.When strained, the dough becomes even and smooth, making it easier to bake.
- Heat the frying pan and let the oil blend in well.If there is too much oil, the eggs will swell up when they boil, so wipe off the excess oil.
- Pour the required amount of egg liquid into one piece.If you hit it directly on high heat, it will burn immediately, so you need to take measures such as baking it on a very low heat, floating the frying pan from the heat and baking it, or turning off the heat and baking it with residual heat.
- When the end of the egg dries, turn it over, being careful not to break it.It cannot be removed from the frying pan unless it is cooked to a certain extent, but if it is cooked too much, it will be dry and have a bad texture, so it is necessary to carefully determine the timing.
- Lightly bake the back side to complete.
Cooking using thinly roasted eggs
sushiAs if the rice was wrapped in thinly roasted eggsTea sushiThere are also Fukusa sushi and so on.AlsoSushi rolls OfSeaweedMay be used instead,Chiba Oflocal cuisine OfFutomaki Festival SushiIs often wrapped in thinly roasted eggs.
Incidentally,Edomae sushiThe "thin omelet" in "Usuyaki tamago" is different from the one used in this article.Tamagoyaki at a sushi restaurant"Thin specifications (thickness less than 1 cm).For sushi using this, saddle (cut into a mountain shape and horseSaddle(Put it like) and Kashiwa (put it like)Kashiwa mochiWrap vinegared rice with thinly roasted eggs), but now there are quite a few stores that handle thinly roasted eggs. .
Iron plate Italian
Nagoya cityLocal cuisine aroundItalian spaghetti(In other regionsNeapolitan) Is poured into a heated steak plate and the beaten egg is poured into it is called an iron plate Italian...The beaten egg spreads on an iron plate and is heated to form a thinly roasted egg.Sauce yakisoba,stir-fried udonThere is also an example in which this cooking method is applied.
Kinshi eggs are thinly chopped eggs.LiterallyNishikiIt has this name because it has a bright color like the thread of.
How to make Kinshi Egg
See how to make thinly baked eggs.Let it cool and settle, then chop it into small pieces.
Cooking using Kinshi Egg
chirashi sushi,chilled Chinese noodlesIt is indispensable for such things.Other small bowls and bento boxes, unatamadon,Tile soba, Chilled udon,Okinawa soba,Somen NoodlesIt may also be used for tools such as.Congridae,chickenAlong with the dishes spread on the surface of the rice bowlKinshidonSometimes called.
off the shelf
CurrentlyFoodCompanies and others sell thinly baked eggs before cutting called "Kinshi Egg Sheets" and those that are cut and packed in packs, and are widely used in the restaurant industry.is thismicrowaveUse formicrowaveIt is cooked and dried by the product, and it is very thin and is finished just like a thread.
- ^ "Nori is precious and difficult to obtain for farmers, so we used eggs laid by our chickens." Eiko Tatsuzaki "Mother and Child's Fun Thick Roll Festival Zushi Making Class"Tokyo Shoten, 2009, 124 pages.ISBN 978-4-88574-976-6.
- ^ Sushi commitment siteIntroduction of sushi material
- ^ Eat Toshiyuki Otake!Beyond Nagoya Meshi B grade!Super horse shop of iron plate spa
- ^ Donburi Detectives, edited by "Best of Don", pages 132, 165, Bungei Bunko