Male heavy-duty light truck man (XNUMX) arrested in a collision Aichi / Shinshiro City
If you write the contents roughly
Shinshiro City's unemployed Kinshige Imaizumi (85), who was driving a light truck, was arrested on suspicion of negligent driving injuries and admitted to the investigation.
On the XNUMXth in Shinshiro City, Aichi Prefecture, a large motorcycle and a light truck collided, and a man on a motorcycle is seriously ill.According to the police, XNUMX ... → Continue reading
To everyone the latest news on Aichi / Gifu / Mie
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Negligence driving fatal injury
Criminal law OfBusiness negligenceIt is a type ofCar driving negligent death and injuryAs stipulated in Article 211-2 of the Criminal Code,Car driving punishment lawWas established, and the provisions of this offense were also transferred to Article 5 of the same law.
Background / progress
- June 2007, 19: "Car driving negligent death and injury(Old:Article 211-2 of the Penal Code) Is newly established.
- March 2014, 26:Driving Injury Punishment LawWith the enforcement of, it was transferred and enforced from the criminal law to the law as "faulty driving fatal injury crime".Exemption from discoveryAlso newly established.
This sin is2007(HeiseiDue to the revision of the Criminal Code (19), it was newly established in Article 211-2 of the Criminal Code as a manslaughter crime.Prior to that, accidents caused by automobiles were subject to corporate manslaughter.Driving a car is repetitive and may endanger human life and body, so even private driving is a "business".
In the past, the only crimes applicable to personal injury were accidental fatalities and injuries in business.Tomei Expressway drunk driving accidentHas a great influence on public opinion, and among the accidents resulting in injury or death of automobiles, especially malicious accidents such as driving in a state where normal driving is not possible due to the influence of alcohol or drugs, or accidents resulting in injury or death caused by driving a car at an uncontrollable speed. To be severely punished2001Due to the revision of the Criminal Code (13), it became Article 208-2 of the Criminal Code.Dangerous driving fatal injuryWas newly established.However, the conditions under which dangerous driving fatal injuries are applied are very strict, and manslaughter is often applied in business.In addition, for corporate manslaughter, the statutory sentence is imprisonment or imprisonment for up to 5 years or a fine of up to 100 million yen.
Therefore, as a type of manslaughter in the conventional business, the statutory sentence is raised to imprisonment or imprisonment for up to 7 years or a fine of up to 100 million yen, and there is a high possibility of harming others more than normal business conduct. The criminal law stipulates manslaughter for driving a car in order to treat a person's death or injury caused by driving a car more seriously than normal business negligence.afterwards,2013In (25), the Car Driving Penalty Law was enacted, and both this crime and dangerous driving fatal injuries were transferred to the same law. It was changed to the crime of manslaughter in Article 211 of the law.After the new punishment, personal injury is subject to negligent driving fatal injuries.
This offense is stipulated in Article 5 of the Act and is applied when a person is killed or injured by neglecting necessary precautions when driving a car. , It is stipulated that the sentence can be exempted.However, minor injuries do not necessarily mean that you are exempt from punishment.
This sin isNegligenceBecauseNegligenceIt is necessary to have the predictability of whether or not it was possible to recognize in advance that damage may occur, and the possibility of avoidance as a result of whether or not the damage could be avoided if proper actions were taken. ..In other words, the crime is established by the driver's negligence.For example, dozing, carelessness ahead,Ignore the signal・ Oversight, driving while using a mobile phone, etc.Road lawViolations are negligent because they neglected the necessary precautions when driving a car.
In a car accident, it is rarely determined that the driver was completely negligent, and the driver is accused of this crime, especially if the pedestrian is the victim.However, in realityLocal prosecutor's office Indictment(Prosecution delay), And in all accidents resulting in injury or death,Criminal liabilityIs not punished in court.
Imprisonment or imprisonment for up to 7 years or a fine of up to 100 million yen.
Weighted by unlicensed driving
In the case of unlicensed driving, the sentence will be weighted and imprisonment for up to 10 years will be imposed.There is no need for a causal relationship between unlicensed driving and human death or injury, but if you do not have driving skills, you will be guilty of dangerous driving fatal injury.In order to establish a dangerous driving fatal injury crime, it is necessary to have no driving skill, and if it is recognized that there is driving skill even if there is no license, the unlicensed driving weight of the negligent driving fatal injury crime will be applied.For example, even if you have never obtained a license, you are repeatedly driving without a license, and if you can drive, you are considered to have driving skills.The same applies if your license is revoked and you do not obtain it.
Number of crimes
- If dangerous driving fatal injuries are established, dangerous driving fatal injuries and negligent driving fatal injuries areLaw conflictIs the relationship.
- Drunk driving and negligent driving fatal injuries are related to merger crimes.
- Accidental driving fatal injuries and other traffic law violationsAnnexation crimeIs the relationship.
In addition to the criminal punishment for this offense, the driver who has caused a personal injury will be subject to additional violation points and administrative punishment.
The license points added to the driver are the basic points imposed for violations.And, there are additional points that are imposed according to the seriousness of the accident resulting in injury or death.
|Degree of damage to the victim||Exclusively in the case of the perpetrator's negligence||Other than the ones on the left|
|Death||20 points||13 points|
|Injury (treatment period is 3 months or more orSequential disability)||13 points||9 points|
|Treatment period 30 days or more and less than 3 months||9 points||6 points|
|Treatment period 15 days or more and less than 30 days||6 points||4 points|
|Treatment period less than 15 days||3 points||2 points|
Here, the manslaughter crime (or manslaughter crime) is applied, the judgment of the perpetrator is finalized, and the outline and judicial precedents of the accident that has attracted public attention are shown.
- Traffic accident death case of children attending school in Kameoka city - 2013May 9Osaka High CourtJudgment
- 2012May 4,KyotoKameokaso,AutomobileTheUnlicensedでDozing drivingA boy rushed into a child attending school and his guardian, killing and injuring 10 people.Traffic accident..The boy was arrested on suspicion of negligent fatal injury and violation of the Road Traffic Act (unlicensed driving).Kyoto District Public Prosecutor's OfficeとKyoto Prefectural PoliceInitially considered the application of dangerous driving fatal injuries, but abandoned it because it did not meet the constituent factors of dangerous driving fatal injuries, and due to misconduct such as manslaughter.Kyoto Family CourtI sent it to.The ground inspection determined that the boy had repeated unlicensed driving and had been driving for a long time without an accident just before the accident, so he judged that he had "driving skills" and charged him with negligence in driving a car. On February 2012, 2, the Kyoto District Court sentenced the boy to an irregular sentence of 9 to 5 years in prison.Both the defense and the prosecution appealed, and the Osaka High Court reversed the first-instance judgment and sentenced him to an irregular sentence of 8 to 5 years in prison.The defense and the prosecution did not appeal, and the decision was finalized.
- Kanetsu Expressway Expressway Doze Driver accident - 2014May 3Maebashi District CourtJudgment
- 2012May 4,Gunma OfKanetsu ExpresswayThen, a tour bus collided with a noise barrier, killing and injuring 46 passengers and crew.The driver man was hospitalized, but after recovering, he was arrested on May 5 for manslaughter and charged on 1nd. On March 2014, 3, the Maebashi District Court sentenced the driver to 25 years and 9 months in prison and a fine of 6 million for the crime of negligent fatal injury in driving a car, violation of the Road Transport Law, and the use of false records of the original electromagnetic certificate. Convicted Yen.The decision was finalized without appeal.
- - 2020May 2Otsu District CourtJudgment
- 2019May 5At the intersection in Otsu City, a right-turning car tried to turn right at the green light, and it came into contact with an oncoming straight-ahead car that was also going straight at the green light. An accident that killed and injured 16 people.Shiga Prefectural PoliceArrested two women who were driving straight and right-turning cars on suspicion of negligent driving injuries.The woman in the right turn car is guilty of negligent driving fatal injury,Stalker regulation lawviolationThe Otsu District Court was charged with such charges.2020May 2He sentenced a woman in a right-turning car to a prison sentence of 4 years and 6 months in prison, with the main cause of the accident being an attempt to make a right turn without noticing the straight-ahead car due to carelessness ahead.In response, the woman in the right-turning car had appealed, but the decision to withdraw was finalized in April.
Accidental driving fatal injury Alcohol, etc.
Accidental driving fatal injury Detecting the effects of alcohol, etc. Exemption from waiver is based on Article 4 of the Act on Punishment of Driving by driving a car in a state where the influence of alcohol or drugs may interfere with normal driving. If a person is killed or injured by neglecting necessary precautions, he / she may take more alcohol or drugs on the spot in order to avoid discovering the presence or absence or degree of influence of alcohol or drugs during driving. It stipulates that punishment will be heavier for acts that should be avoided from being discovered whether or not there is an effect, such as reducing the concentration of alcohol or drugs held in the body away from the body.
In other words, driving in a state where there is a risk that normal driving may be hindered due to the effects of alcohol and drugs, and neglecting the necessary precautions in driving may cause personal injury (criminal offense of accidental driving fatal injury). He is guilty of trying to conceal his drunk driving and drug driving at the time of the accident by ingesting more alcohol and drugs after the accident and escaping from the scene.It is said that other methods can be used for the purpose of concealing the intake of alcohol and drugs during driving.
In addition, if you escape from the scene, a violation of the duty to rescue of the Road Traffic Act will also be established, and this crime isAnnexation crimeBecome a relationship.
It is a condition that may interfere with normal driving, and it is not necessary that there is an actual obstacle to driving in order to establish this crime, and if so, it is said that dangerous driving fatal injury crime will be established. ..
Imprisonment for up to 12 years.
Weighted by unlicensed driving
Unlicensed driving will result in a weighted sentence and imprisonment of up to 15 years.If you do not have driving skills, you will be subject to dangerous driving fatal injuries.Details such as the criteria for having or not having driving skills are the same as the above-mentioned unlicensed weighting of negligent driving fatal injuries.
- ^ The "car" here isRoad Traffic LawAutomobiles andMotorized bicycleBecause it is a three-wheeled / four-wheeled vehicle,オ ー ト バ イ,Small special motor vehicleIs also included.Bicycle-CarriageSuch asnon-motorized vehicle,and,Tram,trolley busIs out of scope.same as below.
- ^ It is often considered a violation of safe driving obligations and points are added.
- ^ "Unlicensed driving" from before "Kameoka death and injury boy" did a difficult thing "" Asahi Shimbun April 2012, 4 evening edition (Osaka head office 25rd edition) page 3 "Victim contact information Handed over by paper Kameoka runaway Prefectural police" Law violation "Suspicion" "Asahi Shimbun April 11, 2012 evening edition (Osaka Headquarters 4rd edition) 26st page" Leakage "lack of consideration" Kameoka runaway chief apologizes before dawn "Asahi Shimbun April 3, 1 evening edition (Osaka Headquarters 2012rd edition) ) Page 4 "Statement of" Ride over capacity "on the day" Asahi Shimbun April 26, 3 Morning edition (Osaka Headquarters 12th edition) Page 2012 "Kameoka 4 people on the night at the venue" Asahi Shimbun April 27 13th morning edition (Osaka head office 37th edition) 1100th page "Teach the victim's mobile teacher Kameoka runaway to the father of the driving boy" Asahi Shimbun April 2012, 4 morning edition (Osaka head office 27th edition) 13st page "All 37 people are unlicensed Kameoka Runaway Prefectural Police begins voluntary hearing "Asahi Shimbun April 2012, 4 morning edition (Osaka Headquarters 27th edition) page 13" Victim response prosecution led an unusual policy for Kameoka runaway information leakage "Asahi Shimbun April 1, 7 morning edition (Osaka Headquarters 2012th Edition) 4st page
- ^ In addition to the driver, a boy with a passenger and a boy who lent a car to the driver's boy, who was known to be unlicensed, were also arrested on suspicion of unlicensed driving assistance, and the total number of arrests was six.
- ^ "7 bus collisions killed 39 tour guests injured" 2012(24)May 4付 Asahi Shimbun朝刊（大阪本社13版）1面 "バス競いすぎた格安" 2012年（平成24年）4月30日付 朝日新聞朝刊（大阪本社13版）2面 "「いつか起きると」別の運転手「交代の人必要」" 2012年（平成24年）4月30日付 朝日新聞朝刊（大阪本社13版）26面 "潰れた車内「助けて」未明の衝撃 連休悪夢" 2012年（平成24年）4月30日付 朝日新聞朝刊（大阪本社13版）27面 "バス衝突7人死亡 関越道、運転手「居眠り」" 2012年（平成24年）4月30日付 Nihon Keizai ShimbunMorning edition (Osaka head office 12th edition) 1st page "Bus wreck, two" help "groans" April 2012, 24 Nihon Keizai Shimbun morning edition (Osaka head office 4th edition) 30th page "Detours not instructed Why "13 (Heisei 35)May 5Attached Asahi Shimbun morning edition (Osaka head office 13th edition) 26 pages "Soundproof wall 10 meters squeeze" May 2012, 24 Asahi Shimbun morning edition (Osaka head office 5th edition) 1 pages "Tour bus standard review Ministry of Foreign Affairs Policy 13 Priority survey of companies "27 (200)May 5Attached Asahi Shimbun morning edition (Osaka head office 13th edition) page 1 "Running route" no memory "Kanetsu road bus accident driver made a statement" May 2012, 24 Asahi Shimbun morning edition (Osaka head office 5th edition) page 2 " Full-scale investigation of safety posture Kanetsu Road Accident Suspected overworked driving "Asahi Shimbun evening edition dated May 13, 26 (Osaka Headquarters 2012rd edition) 24 pages" Over 5 violations of safety obligations "2 (3)May 5Attached Asahi Shimbun morning edition (Osaka head office 13th edition) 35 pages "Bus operator without creating operation instructions Double digit violation of laws and regulations" Nihon Keizai Shimbun morning edition (Osaka head office 2th edition) 2012 Face "Operating company 24 super law violation?" 5 (3)May 5Attached Nihon Keizai Shimbun morning edition 12th edition 30 pages
- ^ After that, it was discovered that he was doing unauthorized business,Road transport lawHe has been re-arrested for the violation.
- ^ "Otsu kindergarten child death and injury accident Defendant withdraws appeal and sentenced to imprisonment confirmed"Sankei Shimbun. (July 2020, 5) 2021/7/17Browse.
- ^ “Regaining consciousness of one nursery school child, two cars died in a walk line”Asahi Shimbun. (April 2019, 3)
- ^ "Otsu's child death and injury accident, sentenced to 4 years and 6 months imprisonment for defendant"Asahi Shimbun. (April 2020, 2)
- ^ The driver of a straight-ahead car was released on the night of the 8th and has not been prosecuted.
- ^ Stalking a man on his mobile phone while on bail
Toyohashi,ToyokawaNorth of the oldShitaraIt corresponds to the entrance of. On October 2005, 10,Minamishitara DistrictHorai Town-Tsukude VillageとNew mergerHowever, in Aichi prefectureToyota CityIt is the second largest municipality after.
- Main mountain
- Main river
Place name in the city
- Former Shinshiro City
- (Area without large letters = Old Shinjo town area until 1955. Here, it is written as Shinjo)
- Ishida (formerlyChisato Village)
- Noda (formerly Chisato Village)
- Inagi (formerly Chisato Village)
- Toyoshima (formerly Chisato Village)
- Kawada (formerly Chisato Village)
- Katayama (formerly Chisato Village)
- Tokusada (formerly Chisato Village)
- Sugiyama (formerly Chisato Village)
- Hoei (formerly Chisato Village)
- Hirai (formerlyTogo Village)
- Uehirai (former Togo Village)
- Yabe (former Togo Village)
- Tomizawa (former Togo Village)
- Kawaji (former Togo Village)
- Ariumi (former Togo Village)
- Ocean (former Togo Village)
- Takehiro (former Togo Village)
- Yatsukaho (former Togo Village)
- Ushikura (former Togo Village)
- Tominaga (former Togo Village)
- Omiya (former Togo Village)
- Sucho (former Togo Village)
- Asaya (former Togo Village)
- Suzawa (A part of Horai Town Furi was incorporated in 1956 during the former Togo Village and Shinshiro Town era.)
- Obata (formerlyYana Village)
- Nakauri (formerly Yana Village)
- Kuroda (formerly Yana Village)
- Tomioka (former Yana Village)
- Niwano (former Yana Village)
- Hitokuwada (formerly Yana Village)
- Yanai (formerly Yana Village)
- Hiyoshi (old)Funatsuke Village)
- Yoshikawa (former Funatsuke Village)
- Ichikawa (part of the former Funatsuke Village Norimoto, separated from the Norimoto at the time of the merger of Shinshiro Town)
- Yokokawa (Incorporated from a part of Horai Town Yokogawa in 1956 during the Shinshiro Town era. Horai Town Yokogawa was integrated at the same time as the merger in 2005)
- Johoku (established in 1979 from each part of Hirai, Katayama, and Shinshiro)
- Midorigaoka (established in 1986 from each part of the ocean and the ocean)
- Tomizawa 1-2 chome (established from some parts such as Tomizawa)
- Ichibadai (established from some parts such as Noda)
- Former Horai Town
- Nagashino (old)Nagashino Village)
- (Yokogawa = integrated into Shinshiro City Yokogawa with the merger of Shinshiro City in 2005, former Nagashino Village)
- Fuei (former Nagashino Village)
- Toyooka (former Nagashino Village)
- Tomiho (former Nagashino Village)
- Kuroze (formerlyHoraiji Village)
- Kadoya (formerly Horaiji Village)
- Soegawa (former Horaiji Village / Ebi Town, of which the former Ebi Town area is commonly known as Ebi Soegawa)
- Furi (formerly Horaiji Village, not including the area that was incorporated into Suzawa, Shinshiro Town in 1956)
- Isshiki (formerly Horaiji Village)
- Tadamochi (formerly Horaiji Village)
- Shiose (formerly Horaiji Village)
- Aigo (formerly Horaiji Village)
- Iyo (old)Nanago Village)
- Notose (former Nanago Village)
- Nagoshi (former Nanago Village)
- Name (former Nanago Village)
- Mutsudaira (former Nanago Village)
- Hosokawa (former Nanago Village)
- Nasuyama (former Nanago Village)
- Nanasatoisshiki (former Nanasato village, named Nanasato since the merger of Horai Town)
- Ohno (old)Ono Town)
- Kawai (formerlyMiwa Village)
- Ikeba (part of Nagaoka, formerly Miwa Village)
- Shimoyoshida (formerlyYamayoshida Village)
- Kamiyoshida (former Yamayoshida Village)
- Takenowa (former Yamayoshida Village)
- Tsugeno (former Yamayoshida Village)
- Shrimp (old)Ebi Town)
- Yotsuya (former Ebi Town)
- Union (former Ebi Town)
- Nakajima (former Ebi Town)
- Norimoto (incorporated from Shinshiro Town (at that time) in 1956, Funatsuke Village before the merger of Shinshiro Town)
- Old Sakutemura
Since the merger of Shinshiro City, each large letter has been named "Sakute".
- Tsukudeiwanami (formerly巴村)
- Tsukudeshiratori (former Tomoe Village)
- Tsukudekiyodake (former Tomoe Village)
- Tsukudetakasato (former Tomoe Village)
- Tsukude Kamogaya (former Tomoe Village)
- Tsukudezenbu (formerlySuganuma Village)
- Tsukudekiwada (former Suganuma Village)
- Tsukudemoriyoshi (former Suganuma Village)
- Tsukudesuganuma (formerly Suganuma Village)
- Tsukudetakamatsu (formerlyTakamatsu Village)
- Tsukudetashiro (old)
- Tsukudesugidaira (old)
- Tsukudeyasunaga (formerlyYasunaga Village)
- Tsukudeawara (old)
- Tsukudeowada (old)
- Tsukudekurose (formerlyTahara)
- Tsukudetabara (formerly Tahara Village)
- Tsukudenakagouchi (1948, with a part of TakasatoHigashikamo-gunXiashan VillageEstablished from each part of Hafu and Kurosaka)
|Population distribution by age in Shinshiro City and the whole country (2005)||Population distribution by age and gender in Shinshiro City (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Shinshiro City (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
Adjacent municipalities/administrative districts
People's activities have been seen since ancient times, from Kenchoji Temple etc.PaleolithicStone tools have also been excavated.Heian period, Shitara-so, Uri-so can be built.Muromachi PeriodIn addition, Naosato Tominaga came to dominate the area based in Nodakan, and became known as Tominagaso.CreatorThen,Ueno country(Gunma) Sadatoshi OkuhiraKameyama CastleIt was built.
Sengoku period,Yamaya Sanshoku OfMr. Okuhira,Mr. SuganumaBut,Kameyama Castle,Nagashino CastleWas dominated by the base.Eiroku 4 years of the Warring States period (1561) September 6,Matsudaira MotoyasuThe copy of the paper given to Mr. Sada Suganuma says "Shinshiro, Tamine, Busetsu Sansho ... Ichisho Jodai Approved Noji" (Shinshiro / Okazaki City History 6).It appears to be "Shinjo-mura, Kitashitara-gun, Sanshu" in the Eiju-ji temple inscription in November 2 (collection of old bell inscriptions).According to the copy of Ryusawaji Kanjin on March 11, 9, Eijuji Temple of "Sanshu Shinshiro" is promoting one sentence to Ryusawaji Temple (Tatsuzawaji Document / Fukui Prefectural History Material 3) It is called Shinshiro before its origin listed on the Shinshiro City website.
Former turtle2 years(1571),Shingen TakedaAs a base for capturing Ieyasu TokugawaFurumiya CastleIs built.Former turtle4 years(1573)Battle of Noda CastleAnd Mr. Suganuma'sNoda CastleWas robbed by Shingen Takeda.Around this time, Kameyama Castle, which was under the umbrella of Mr. TakedaMr. OkuhiraHowever, it is said that he was convinced of Shingen's death and moved away to the side of Ieyasu Tokugawa.After Shingen's deathNagashino CastleWas robbed by Ieyasu TokugawaNobumasa OkuhiraEntered.Tensho3 years(1575)ofBattle of NagashinoThen,Oda Nobunaga-Tokugawa IeyasuAllied forcesKatsuyori TakedaDefeated the army.1576(Tensho 4),Nobumasa OkuhiraWas damaged in the Battle of NagashinoNagashino CastleAbandoned the castleShinshiro CastleThe castle was relocated and built (around the current Shinshiro Elementary School).
In the Edo period, the northern part of the city area (formerly Shitara-gun) was mainlyReplacementMr. SuganumaTerritory andTsukude Domain, The southern part of the city area (formerly Yana-gun) is mainlySadafu DaimyoMr. Abe'sMusashi countryOkabe DomainIt was the territory of.Shinshiro became a place where land transportation by horses descending the Ina Highway and shipping transportation climbing Toyokawa joined, and that person was called "Sansobarou".1868(4th year of Keio) Mr. Abe, who joined the new government of the Meiji Restoration, moved the Jinya to the then Hanhara village (currently Tomioka, Shinshiro city).Hanbara clanWas launched, but soonRedemptionIt became.1871(4th year of Meiji)Abandoned DomainThen, the prefectural office of Hanbara Prefecture was set up in Hanbara Village, but it was merged with Aichi Prefecture after the merger with Nukata Prefecture.
In the Meiji and Taisho erasMinamishitara DistrictThe government office is Shinjocho (Shinshiro StationSurroundings),Yana-gunThe government office was located in Tomioka Village (Yana Village due to the merger in 1906) and became the center of the two counties.TaishoCounty systemAfter abolitionPacific WarIn the middle, the Hachiraku Regional Office, which controls Minamishitara-gun and Yana-gun, was set up in Shinshiro-cho, Minamishitara-gun, and the centers of Minamishitara-gun and Yana-gun were unified in Shinshiro-cho.
- 1955(Showa30 years)May 4 --Shinshiro-cho, Minamishitara-gunTogo Village-Chisato Village・ Yana-gunYana Village-Funatsuke VillageMerged withShinjochoBecomes
- 1958(33)May 11 - Municipal systemTheEnforcementdo itShinshiroBecomes
- 2005(Heisei17 years)May 10 --Shinshiro CityMinamishitara DistrictHorai Town・ Minamishitara DistrictTsukude VillageIs newly established and merged, and newShinshiroBecomes
Change of city limits
|Before Meiji 22||April 22, 10||Meiji 22-Meiji 45||Taisho 1st year-Taisho 15th year||1-64||Heisei 1-Present|
|Xincheng Village||Xincheng Village||Shinjocho||Shinjocho||Shinjocho||Showa 30 years 4 month 15 Date|
|Shinjocho||Showa 33 years 11 month 1 Date|
Municipal system Shinshiro
|Noda||Noda||Chiaki||Chiaki||April 39, 5|
merger Chisato Village
|Middle market village|
|Katayama Village||Saigo Village||Saigo Village|
|Mountain village||Mountain village|
|Nishisugiyama Village||Shanshan Village|
|Higashi Sugiyama Village|
|Shimo Hirai Village||Hirai Village||Hirai Village||Hirai Village||April 39, 5|
merger Togo Village
|Uehirai Village||Uehirai Village|
|Iwahiro Village||Tomizawa Village|
|Nishiyabe Village||Yabe Village|
|Higashi Yabe Village|
|Kiyoidamura||Yatsukaho Village||Shigaraki Village||Shigaraki Village|
|Asagi Village||Azakai Village||Iwakura Village||Iwakura Village|
|Omiya Village||Omiya Village|
|Ushikura Village||Ushikura Village|
|Hanhara Village||Tomioka Village||Tomioka Village||Tomioka Village||April 39, 7|
merger Yana Village
|Niwanomura||Osabe Village||Osabe Village|
|Hiyoshi Village||Hiyoshi Village||Hiyoshi Village||April 39, 7|
merger Funatsuke Village
|Norimotomura||Norimotomura||Norimotomura||Showa 31 years 9 month 30 Date|
Horai TownTransfer to
|Kamiyoshida Village||Yamayoshida Village||Yamayoshida Village||Yamayoshida Village||Yamayoshida Village||Showa 31 years 9 month 30 Date|
Minamishitara DistrictHorai Town
|Yellow willow village||Huangyanagi Nomura|
|Ebi village||Ebi village||April 27, 4|
Town system Ebi Town
|Ebi Town||Ebi Town|
|Yamanaka Village||Nakajima Village|
|Hirabashi Village||Yotsuya Village|
|Suyama Village||Union Village|
|Ikeba Village||Ikeba Village|
(Ikeba / Kawai)
(Ikeba / Kawai)
(Ikeba / Kawai)
(Ikeba / Kawai)
|Showa 31 years 7 month 1 Date|
Minamishitara DistrictHorai Town
|Kawaai Village||Kawaai Village|
|Onomura||Onomura||April 25, 4|
Town system Ono Town
|Ono Town||Showa 31 years 4 month 1 Date|
Minamishitara DistrictHorai Town
|Name village||April 23, 10|
Separation Name village
|April 39, 7|
merger Nanago Village
|Nagoshi Village||April 23, 10|
Separation Nagoshi Village
|Notose Village||April 23, 10|
Separation Notose Village
|Ishiro Village||April 23, 10|
Separation Ishiro Village
|Rokuro Kaizu Village||Mutsudaira Village||April 23, 10|
Separation Mutsudaira Village
|Hosokawa Village||April 23, 10|
Separation Hosokawa Village
|Nest mountain village|
|Nagashino Village||Nagashino Village||Nagashino Village||Nagashino Village|
|Asahata Village||Fuei Village|
|Temple forest village|
|Hikichi Village||Toyooka Village|
|Hengshan Village||Yokokawa Village||Showa 31 years 9 month 30 Date|
|Showa 33 years 11 month 1 Date|
Municipal system Shinshiro
|Furimura||(Nanakubo)||Furimura||Furimura||April 39, 7|
merger Horaiji Village
|(Other than those above)||Horai Town|
|Shiohira Village||Shiohira Village||Kuroze Village||Horaiji Village||Horaiji Village|
|Kadoya Village||Kadoya Village|
|Genji Village||Aigo Village||Aigo Village||Aigo Village|
|Shinobu Hara Village|
|Tadamochi Village||Tadamochi Village||Tadamochi Village|
|Isshiki Village||Isshiki Village||Isshiki Village|
|Shiose Village||Shiose Village||Shiose Village|
|Temple forest village||Shiratori Village||巴村||巴村||April 39, 5|
merger Tsukude Village
|Tsukude Village||Tsukude Village||Tsukude Village|
|Suyama Village||Kiyotake Village|
|Choja Hiramura||Takasato Village|
|Kamogaya Village||Kamogaya Village|
|Hand wash village|
|Suganuma Village||Suganuma Village||Suganuma Village|
|Goryō Village||Moriyoshi Village|
|Akabane Village||Takamatsu Village||Takamatsu Village||Takamatsu Village|
|Sugihira Village||Sugihira Village||Sugihira Village|
|Tashiro Village||Tashiro Village||Tashiro Village|
|Wada||Yasunaga Village||Yasunaga Village||Yasunaga Village|
|Owada Village||Owada Village||Owada Village|
|Arahara Village||Arahara Village||Arahara Village|
|to East Malaysia|
|Kurosaka Village (part)||merger|
Shimoyama Village (part)
|Shimoyama Village (part)||April 39, 5|
Xiashan Village(Kita Nakakawachi)
|Shimoyama Village (Kita Nakakawachi)||Showa 23 years 2 month 1 Date|
Minamishitara DistrictTsukude Village
|Hafu Village (part)||merger|
Tomiyoshi Village (part)
|Tomiyoshi Village (part)|
- Shinshiro City until September 2005, 9
- The first generation-Shigesuke Hoshikawa (November 1958, 11-April 1, 1959)
- Second generation-Tatsuo Onoda (May 1959, 5-April 1, 1975)
- Third generation-Choichi Kondo (May 1975, 5-April 1, 1991)
- Fourth generation-Yoshio Yamamoto (May 1991, 5-September 1, 2005)
- The administrative area is based on large letters, and the name of xx town istownIn principle, it is not used as a name (however, there are common names for Sakaemachi, Nakamachi, Honmachi, and Higashishincho).In addition, the names in large letters have been deleted from the time of their inauguration in the former Shinshiro City and the former Horai Town.
- Until 1955, no large letters were set in the old Shinshiro town area, and the address was Shinshiro city letter xx.
- There are also new place names (Johoku, Midorigaoka, Ichibadai) due to land readjustment in the old Shinshiro city area.
- The old Tsukude village area became Shinshiro City Tsukude xx.
- In the former Horai Town area, the large characters of the former Horai Town became the large characters of Shinshiro City.
Aichi Prefecture Facility
- Shinshiro Joint Government Building (Ishinago)
- Higashi Mikawa General Bureau Shinshiro Shiraku Promotion Office
- Higashi Mikawa Prefectural Tax Office Shinshiro Representative Office
- Shinshiro Shitara Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries Office Agricultural Improvement and Extension Division Shinshiro Representative Office
- Higashi Mikawa Education Office Shinshiro Shitara Branch
- Shinshiro Health Joint Government Building (Nakano)
- Shinshiro Health Center
- Shinshiro Shitara Welfare Counseling Center
- Shinshiro Shitara Construction Office (Katayama character Nishinohata)
- Shinshiro Shitara Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries Office Shinshiro Forestry Division (living with city hall)
- Eastern Livestock Hygiene Service Center Shinshiro Shitara Branch (Noda Ueichiba)
- Prefectural Forest Office Horaiji Business Division (Kadoya Horaiji)
- Forest and Forestry Technology Center (Kamiyoshida character Otsuarata)
- Shinshiro City Council
- Number of people: 18 people
- Term: March 2017, 11-March 13, 2021
- Chair: Takahiro Maruyama
- Vice-chairman: Kosuke Murata
- Parliamentary group: None
- 2019 Aichi Prefectural Assembly election
- Constituency: Shinshiro City and Kitashitara District constituencies
- Number of people: 1 people
- Voting Date: July 2019, 4
|Candidate name||Comment||age||Party name||Old and new||Number of votes obtained|
|Osamu Mineno||This||71||LDP||Now||No votes|
- 2015 Aichi Prefectural Assembly election
- Constituency: Shinshiro City and Kitashitara District constituencies
- Number of people: 1 people
- Voting Date: July 2015, 4
- Number of voters on the day: 49,160
- Voting rate: 58.55%
|Candidate name||Comment||age||Party name||Old and new||Number of votes obtained|
|Osamu Mineno||This||67||LDP||Now||14,993 vote|
|Takuya Yamamoto||drop||55||Independent||新||13,447 vote|
House of Representatives
- Election district:Aichi 14 Wards(Toyokawa,Gamagori, Shinshiro City,Toyota City(OldInabu TownArea),Koda Town,Shitara,Toei Town,Toyone Village）
- Term: March 2017, 10-March 22, 2021
- Voting Date: July 2017, 10
- Number of voters on the day: 298,566
- Voting rate: 59.77%
|Comment||Candidate name||age||Affiliated party||Old and new||Number of votes obtained||repeat|
|This||Soichiro Imaeda||33||LDP||前||96,303 vote||○|
|Katsunori Tanaka||43||Hope party||新||60,955 vote||○|
|Nobuyuki Kinpara||57||Japan Communist Party||新||16,969 vote|
Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare
Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism
Ministry of Finance
Ministry of Agriculture
- Forestry Agency
Ministry of Justice
- Nagoya Legal Affairs Bureau
- Shinshiro branch office
- Nagoya Prosecutor's Office
- Shinjo Ward Public Prosecutors Office
- Police box
- Shinshiro StationPrevious police box (character Miyano Nishi)
- Oumi Police Box (Omi)
- Kawaji Police Officer Station (Takehiro)
- Hiyoshi Police Box (Hiyoshi)
- Tomioka police box (Tomioka)
- Ichimada Police Box (Ichimada)
- Toshima Police Box (Toshima)
- Noda Police Box (Noda)
- Hirai Police Box (Hirai)
- Notose Police Box (Notose)
- Ohno Police Box (Ohno)
- Yamayoshida Police Box (Shimoyoshida)
- Nagashino Police Box (Nagashino)
- Kuroze police box (Kuroze)
- Horai Nishi Police Officer Station (Tadamochi)
- Shrimp police box (shrimp)
- Takasato Police Box (Tsukudetakasato)
- Totsuro Police Box (Tsukudeyasunaga)
- Branch office
- Horai Branch Office: Kadoya Manze 3-20
- Shitara Branch Office: Hirokaitsu 48-2, 49-2, Taguchi, Shitara-cho, Kitashitara-gun
- Toei Branch Office: 68 Kaminane, Oaza Miwa, Toei-cho, Kitashitara-gun
- Branch office
- Tsukude branch office: Tsukudetakasato Nawatekami 38-1
- Toyone Detachment: 2 Warabitaira, Shimokurokawa, Toyone-mura, Kitashitara-gun
- Tsugu Branch Office: 6-1 Shimokawahara, Tsugu, Shitara-cho, Kitashitara-gun
- Tomiyama Representative Office: 31 Otanishimo, Tomiyama, Toyone-mura, Kitashitara-gun
- Main hospital
- Shinshiro Municipal Hospital
- Shinshiro Municipal Hospital stopped emergency medical care at night due to lack of doctorsToyokawa Municipal Hospital,Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu, In Hamamatsu City outside the prefectureSeirei Mikatahara HospitalDepends on.Currently, the Municipal Hospital Reform Committee is being rebuilt.
- Main collection and delivery stations
- Shinshiro Post Office-Yokokawa collection and delivery business in the entire Shinshiro city area and Horai-cho, Minamishitara-gun before the merger.
- Tsukude Post Office-Collection and delivery operations throughout the Tsukude Village area of Minamishitara District before the merger.
- Nagashino Post Office-Collection and delivery operations for the entire area of Horai-cho, Minamishitara-gun before the merger, except for Yokogawa.
- Shinshiro Library
- Before the opening of the library, there was the Shinshiro Central Public Hall Library Library. The Shinshiro Library was opened on May 1987, 5 as part of the Furusato Information Center. In 8Designated manager systemWas introduced and the Shinshiro General Service Center was managed and operated (later renamed the Shinshiro Facility Management Center), and on April 2007, 4, the museum was closed on Mondays and opened seven days a week. In 1, it was changed to directly managed by Shinshiro City. In January 7Public wireless LANFree spot was set up.Total floor area is 2,020.32m2.. In 2014, the number of books in the collection was 161,267, the number of books lent out was 165,604, and the number of books lent out per person was 1..
Sister city/affiliated city
- sister city
|The United States of America||Pennsylvania||New Castle||1998 years(Heisei10 years) April 11|
|Switzerland||Neuchâtel||Neuchatel||2005 (Heisei 17)/4/14|
- World Shinshiro Summit
In 40, the 1998th anniversary of the municipal organization, the "World Shinshiro Summit" was held at the call of Shinshiro City, where representatives of local cities with the meaning of "new castle" from all over the world gathered in Shinshiro City.Taking this opportunity, citizen exchanges between cities were also held.The summit was held every other year, but the 2008th summit in 6 was the last.United Kingdom OfNewcastle upon TyneIt is a member of the "World Shinshiro Alliance Member Cities", which is active mainly by.
|Japan||Chubu region Aichi||Shinshiro||1st venue|
|Switzerland||Neuchâtel Neuchâtel District||Neuchatel||2st venue|
|The United States of America||Pennsylvania Lawrence County||New Castle||3st venue|
|The United States of America||Indiana Henry County||New Castle||3st venue|
|Republic of South Africa||Kwazur Natal Amajuba County||Newcastle||4st venue|
|United Kingdom England||West Midlands Staffordshire||Newcastle Under Lime||5st venue|
|The Federal Republic of Germany||Bavaria Upper Bavaria||Neuburg an der Donau||6st venue|
|France||Lorraine region Vosges||Neufchâteau||Participate only in the 1st time|
|United Kingdom England||Northeast England Tyne and Wear||Newcastle upon Tyne||Participation after the 3rd|
- World Shinshiro Alliance Member Cities
- Newcastle Under Lime(United KingdomStaffordshire）
- Newcastle upon Tyne(United KingdomTyne and Wear）
- Neuburg an der Donau(The Federal Republic of GermanyBavaria）
- Nové Hrady(Czech RepublicBohemiaSouth Bohemia）
- Yampirscity(LatviaSemigallia region）
- Akhaltsikhe(Republic of GeorgiaSamtskhe Javaheti）
- Newcastle(Republic of South AfricaKwazur Natal）
- Kota Bharu(Malaysian FederationKelantan）
- Newcastle(Australian CommonwealthNew South Wales）
- Newcastle district(Canadian FederationOntarioClarington）
- New Castle(The United States of AmericaIndiana）
- New Castle(The United States of AmericaPennsylvania）
- Nyborgcity(Kingdom of DenmarkRegion of Southern Denmark）
- Novezam Key(Slovak RepublicNitra Region）
- Shinshiro City (JapanAichi）
- Nové Zámky(Slovak RepublicNitra Region）
- Herceg Novi(Montenegro）
- Friendship partner country
Held in 2005Aichi ExpoThen, the "One Municipality One Country Friendship Project" was held, and the cities, towns and villages in Aichi Prefecture, excluding Nagoya City, welcomed 120 officially participating countries of the Expo as friendship partners..
- Partner city
- Obu City(Aichi)
- 1980 oldTsukude VillageConcluded an exchange between cities.
- Taketoyo Town(AichiChita District)
- TASKI Project (Summit of 5 Central Environmentally Advanced Cities)
The flat land spreads along the Toyokawa River, and rice fields and fields are open along the river.In terms of agricultural production, chickens (for egg collection) are the most common, followed by vegetables, rice, and fruits.In addition, the tea produced in Shinshiro City is on the market as "Mikawa Shinshiro Tea".There is a taro called "Yanamaru" made in the Yana district of Shinshiro city.Nagoya,ToyohashiHas been shipped to.
In the old Shinshiro city area after the warIndustrial parkCreated a large number,Agriculture:It changed from the central industrial structure and grew rapidly. In 1959, the city council enacted a factory invitation ordinance, and with the cooperation of Aichi Prefecture, a well-conditioned industrial park was created.
- Yokohama Rubber Shinshiro Factory / Shinshiro Minami Factory-For Passenger Carsタ イ ヤMain factory
- Shinshiro Logistics Center-A tire distribution base adjacent to the Shinshiro Minami Plant
- Dragonfly pencil Production Development Center (former: Shinshiro Factory) --Main factory for pencils and ballpoint pens
- Mitsubishi Electric Shinshiro Factory-Small to Medium SizemotorManufacturing factory
- Nippon Bulker Industry Shinshiro Factory / Valqua Seiki-Vacuum-related parts factory
- West Nippon Electric Cable Shinshiro Factory
- --Bag typeOblateLeading company with 90% share
- OSG Shinshiro Factory / Yana Factory
- Honda plus --Plastic molding manufacturer
Former Shinshiro City is JRIida LineShinshiro StationThe surrounding area, the former Horai town areaMikawa Ono StationA shopping street was formed around the area, but in recent yearsNational Route 151Many stores are expanding along the Shinshiro Bypass.
From 2010, on the morning of the 4th Sunday of every month, on Shinshiro Chuo-dori (former National Highway No. 151)light truck"Shinshironon Hoi Lurot", an instant sales market for special products, is being held, and is crowded with shoppers on the day of the event. What is "Rurot"?Tahiti-PapeeteIt is a stall restaurant open space by a light truck in.
- Radio broadcast
- NHK NagoyaRadio No. 1
- 1026kHz 100W
- Tokai Radio Broadcast
- 1332kHz 100W (same as Nagoya headquarters)
- CBC Radio
- 1557kHz 100W
In 1999, Shinshiro City created and provided the site.Public privatization methodBySchool corporation Owari Gakuen OfAichi Shinshiro Otani University Junior CollegeWas opened. In 2004, a four-year universityAichi Shinshiro Otani UniversityHowever, the recruitment was stopped at the end of 2009, and the school was closed in March 2013.
- Shinshiro Yukyokan High School(Opened in April 2019, annexed to Shinjo High School in 4)
- Shinjo High School(Scheduled to close in March 2021 due to the opening of Shinshiro Yukyokan High School)
- Shinjo Higashi High School(Scheduled to close in March 2021 due to the opening of Shinshiro Yukyokan High School)
- Sakute school building(Scheduled to become the Tsukude school building of Shinshiro Yukyokan High School in April 2021)
Junior high school
- All municipal
- Shinshiro Junior High School
- Sengo Junior High School
- Togo Junior High School
- Yana Junior High School
- Horai Junior High School
- Tsukude Junior High School
- All municipal
- Tokai passenger railway(JR Tokai)
- CD Iida Line : Nodajo Station - Shinshiro Station - Higashishinmachi Station - Chausuyama Station - Mikawa Togo Station - Omi station - Torii station - Nagashinojo Station - Hon-Nagashino Station - Mikawa Ono Station - Yuya Onsen Station - Mikawa-Makihara Station - Kakidaira Station - Mikawa-Kawai Station - Ikeba Station
- Central station:Shinshiro Station
- From Hon-Nagashino Station until 1968Toyohashi Railway Taguchi LineWas connected to Taguchi, Shitara Town.
- Shinho Line (Toyohashi Station-Shinshiro Municipal Hospital-Nakamachi-Higashishinmachi-Shinshiro Higashi High School-Shinshiro Tominaga)
- Taguchi Shinshiro Line (Shinshiro Municipal Hospital-Nakamachi-Shinshiro Police Station (Shinshiro Health Center) -Tomizawa-Yatsukaho-Honchoshino Station-Horaiji-Yotsuya Senmaidaguchi / Taguchi (Shitara Town)) * Use for Tsugu (Shitara Town Tsugu) In case of, you need to transfer at Taguchi
- Every Saturday and holiday in November, a bus runs from Hon-Nagashino Station to Horaiji Temple to the summit of Horaiji Temple.Also, on November 11, the Horaijiyama Momiji Festival will increase the number of buses from Hon-Nagashino Station to Horaiji.
- Yamaminato(Kamehimedori (south of Shinshiro Station) -Shinshiro City Hall-Kawaji-Fujigaoka Station-Nagakute Kosenjo Station) * Operation consignment from Shinshiro City
- Nakauri Line
- Yoshikawa Ichikawa Line
- Tsukude line
- Northern line
- Western line
- Akiba Nanataki Line
- Long Mt. Sasayama Yoshida Line
- Furi Tamine Line
- Shiose Line
- Moriyoshi Line (Demand service except during school hours)
- Tsukude Bus (Demand Operation)
While there are many unfinished general prefectural roads, the Shinshiro Bypass is being developed. February 2016, 2, in the northern part of the cityShin-Tomei ExpresswayOpens to Yatsukaho in the cityShinshiro ICWas installed.The largest hot spring village in the city "Yuya OnsenIs expected to improve access to.Also, about 2km west of the ICNagashino Shitaragahara PAWas installed. On March 2012, 3, in the city nameSan-en Nanshin Expressway OfHoraikyo ICHas started operation.Access to the Shin Tomei Expressway is possible.In Tomioka in the southern part of the cityTomei ExpresswayIs passing,Shinshiro PAHowever, when using the Tomei Expressway, it will be used from the Shinshiro IC of the Shin Tomei Expressway via Shizuoka Prefecture or from the Toyokawa IC.
- Shin-Tomei Expressway
- San-en Nanshin Expressway
- Tomei Expressway
- National Route 151
- National Route 257
- National Route 301
- National Route 420(Most areNational Route 257Although it overlaps with, there is a single section in the northeastern part. )
- National Route 474
- Main local road
- Aichi Prefectural Road No. 21 Toyokawa Shinshiro Line
- Aichi Prefectural Road No. 32 Nagashino Toei Line
- Aichi Prefectural Road No. 35 Okazaki Shitara Line
- Aichi Prefectural Road No. 37 Okazaki Tsukudekiyooka Line
- Aichi Prefectural Road 69 Toyohashi Riding Main Line
- Aichi Prefectural Road 81 Toyohashi Shimoyoshida Line
- General prefectural road
Sights and historic sites
- Main castle
- Nagashino Castle Toe --National historic site,Shitarahara Battlefield,Japan XNUM X Meijo
- Kameyama Castle Toe
- Furumiya Castle --City designated historic site,Continued 100 famous castles in Japan
- Noda Castle
- Main temple
- Main shrine
- Main historical sites
Nearby Tourist Spots
- Main scenic spots
- Sakurabuchi Park
- Yuya Onsen
- Atera's Seven Waterfalls
- 百 間 滝
- Ayu Waterfall (Kasami fishing）
- Aichi Prefectural Forest
- Milky Way Gorge
- Koyamaki of Kansenji Temple
- Circuit field
Festivals and events
- Nagashino Battle Nobori Festival
- Cherry Blossom Festival
- Tenno Festival
- Shinshiro Fireworks Festival
- Fire dance
- Equanimity of the ocean
- Mando in a pot
- Bamboo dance
- Mikawa's Taraku
- Kurosawada Raku
- Horai Terada Raku
- Norimoto Mandou
- Shinshiro Rally-From 2007All Japan Rally ChampionshipIt becomes one of.
- Tour de Shinshiro
- Iwase Tadashi --At the end of the Edo periodForeign magistrate.. BornEdoButShitaraFrom.
- Ishimatsu in the forest --Youxia.According to one theory, the birthplace is Hanhara Village (currently Tomioka, Shinshiro City), and there is a birthplace in Hokkiribira, Tomioka, and a grave in.Omi ProvinceMorimachi Village (currently:ShizuokaShuchi-gunMori Town) Both from and a fictional character.
- Keikichi Osaka --Before and during the warNovelist-Detective writer.
- Takayoshi Aoki - Member of the House of Representatives..In 24Secretary of State-Headquarters for Economic Stability・ Served as the Commissioner of the Price Agency.ShinshiroThe first honorary citizen.
- Kotaro Hayakawa --Folkologist, painter
- Tetsuo Agata --Manager.JTEKTPresident,Chubu Economic FederationVice-president.
- Akira Takimoto - Priest.
- Nakamura Meiko --Actress / singer / talent.Mother's birthplace and during the warEvacuationSince it was earlier, a tomb is being built at Tounji Temple (Tomioka).
- Akihiro Ota - Member of the House of Representatives.KomeitoFormer representative.18th and 19th generationMinister of Land, Infrastructure and Transport.
- Rinzo Suzuki -Member of the House of Representatives.
- Goichi Hozumi --Social educator.Rinzo Suzuki's child.
- Shichiro Hozumi --Member of the House of Representatives.Rinzo Suzuki's child.
- Hiroyuki Sakai --Editor / Manager.Poplar companyPresident.
- Masao Toda - engineer.Japanese sea bassPresident.Shizuoka UniversityI'm from
- Naoto Yamakawa - Film director.Shinjo Higashi High School,Waseda UniversityI'm from
- Fujimura Tadahisa --VideoDirector.
- Daisuke Asao - Novelist
- Takayuki Shirai - Pro baseball player.Hankyu Bravespitcher.
- Yasukatsu Shirai - Pro baseball player.Nippon Ham Fighterspitcher.Takayuki Shirai's younger brother.
- Kenjiro Tanaka - Pro baseball player.Yokohama DeNA Baystarspitcher.79th Selected High School Baseball TournamentWinning pitcherTokoha Kikugawa High School).
- Hiroki Maeda - Professional soccer player.Giravanz Kitakyushu.
- Shota Takiya - Kickboxer.
- Hiroyuki Matsumoto - An actor.
- Eri Nishida - Singer-songwriter.
- - Chansonsinger.Takarazuka Opera Company graduate.
- Tomohiro Takeshita - comedian.
- (I.e. - Magical Lovely(Laughing combination).OldHorai TownI'm from
- Anna Otani - Female Bicycler
- Juri Suzuki --Women's bicycle racer
- Hiroyuki Kobayashi - 航空評論家、元Japan Airlinespilot
- ^ "Kakugawa Japanese Place Name Dictionary" compilation committee "Kadokawa Japan Geographic Names Dictionary 23 Aichi Prefecture, Kadokawa Shoten, 1989, p.1161
- ^ News from city council No.32 (March regular meeting)
- ^ a b "(PDF)”. Aichi Prefectural Election Commission (April 2015, 4). 2019/4/7Browse.
- ^ "Library Overview 26" Shinshiro Library, 2015
- ^ Council of Local Authorities for International Relations / Sister Alliance Information
- ^ Affiliated cities of prefectures and cities
- ^ Shinshiro City in the world
- ^ New castles of the world
- ^ "Aichi Friendship Exchange Album"(Aichi Friendship Exchange Album)
- ^ Municipal Autonomy Study Group, "National Municipal Handbook (18 Edition)" (Daiichi Hoki, October 2006, 10,ISBN 4474022297) P.508
- "Yana-gun Magazine" by Yana-gun government office in Aichi prefecture (Yana-gun government office in Aichi prefecture, 1926)
- "Our Shinshiro" edited by Shinshiro Board of Education (Shinjo Board of Education, 1995)