Photo Osamu Suzuki, Chairman of Suzuki
Suzuki Chairman Suzuki "I want you to protect the lightness of works of art" ... Net income for the fiscal year ending March 2021 increased by 3% to 9 billion yen
If you write the contents roughly
It is difficult to say a clear production plan for how it will recover in the future. "
Suzuki announced its consolidated financial results for the fiscal year ending March 5 at an online press conference on May 13.At the beginning of the term, the main Indian market is ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Production planning(Seisan Keikaku,British: overall production planning) Is
- (Broad definition)Production controlAll plans in the above, including inventory planning, schedule planning, production capacity planning, etc. Be part of, along with various plans.
- (Narrow sense) A plan related to production quantity and production time. Decide what products to produce and how much to produce within the planning period.
The production plan can be divided into three from the viewpoint of the length of the period. (Large schedule plan), (Medium schedule plan, monthly production plan, arrangement plan),Schedule(Small schedule plan, final plan). However, each alias is shown in parentheses.
- The production plan in the period production plan is a production plan in a broad sense, and is a plan of production activities in a certain period according to the period of the management plan. The direction of production activities for six months to one year is carried out.
- The monthly production plan is a production plan in a narrow sense. Although it is called monthly, it is not always necessary to plan monthly, and the production varieties and quantities for 1 to 3 months are clarified. It may take the form of a quarterly plan, a seasonal plan, or a weekly plan.
- The schedule plan is also a production plan in a narrow sense, but it is decided to go further than the monthly production plan. Specifically, it decides in which workplace, when to start and when to complete.
When the production plan is classified from the viewpoint of product type, it can be classified into two types.
- Single product problem:
- Product mix problem:
The simplest case of formulating a production plan is, for example, a factory seeking a production schedule for the most desirable product, considering the following factors.
- Production costs and time required, such as parts procurement
- Expected demand
- Shipping cost to the purchaser
The following are often assumed as specific objectives to be achieved through production planning.
- Cost reduction
- Maximize profit margin
- Responding to the needs of business partners and customers such as delivery dates
When planning, if it's a very basic caseLinear programming problemCan be reduced to.
Currently, business is being computerized, and these systems are called scheduling systems and production schedulers. The main ones are as follows.