Rinaldi wins for the first time this season [Ranking result] 2021SBK Round 3 Italy Final Race 1
If you write the contents roughly
Kohta Nozane (GRT Yamaha WorldSBK Team) is in 13th place.
June 6, 12 SBK Round 2021 Italy Final Race 3 is Italy's Misano World Circuit Marco ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
2021 GRT Yamaha World SBK
From 2006 to 2014Norifumi AbeEnrolled in "Team Norick" launched by. My teammates in 2006Sena YamadaとYuya KondoMet. In 2010All Japan Road Race ChampionshipStarted full participation in.The following year, he participated in the J-GP2011 class in 2. Won the title in 2013..During this time, in 2012 and the following year 2013, he participated in the Moto2 class of the Road Race World Championship as a wild card and a substitute.
In 2014, JiR Moto2 announced that he would participate in the Moto2 class, but due to personal reasons he decided to cancel the race and retire, but he decided to participate in Japan due to the persuasion of the sponsors and others. All Japan Road Race ChampionshipParticipated in the JSB1000 class from "NTS Team Norick Yamaha".Team NorickMitsuo AbeIt was a machine with almost normal specifications because the team was launched by the director in a hurry...8th in the ranking.
2015 years,YamahaTransferred to the newly launched "YAMALUBE RACING TEAM".7th in the ranking.
In 2016, he continued to participate in the JSB1000 class.5th in the ranking.at the same timeFIM World Endurance Championship
Participation in the war. YARTteam Marvin Fritz, Broc Parkes and Kohta Nozane all take second place on the podium.
In 2017, transferred to "YAMAHA FACTORY RACING TEAM".Katsuyuki NakasukaBecame a teammate.5th in the ranking.
This year,Jonas FolgerParticipated in the war from Monster Yamaha Tech 3 as a substitute for.
Although he will fall and retire, he will be highly evaluated by Valentino Rossi.
In 2018, continue to participate in the JSB1000 class.4th in the ranking.
In 2019, continue to participate in the JSB1000 class.Round 6Okayama International CircuitIn rain conditions, he won the championship at an overwhelming speed.3rd in the ranking.
In 2020, the opening roundSportsland SUGOThen I won two consecutive victories.Round 2Okayama International CircuitWas canceled due to a typhoon.Round 3Autopolis circuitThen, Race 1 was won by the red flag on the way.Round XNUMXTwin Ring MotegiRace 1 was in the rain and was competing with Nakasuka until the end of the race, but due to the fall of another rider, the red flag and the race were completed and the race was won.In Race 2, he led the race from the start and won the race with overwhelming speed.Round 5Suzuka CircuitIn Race 2, he led the race to the middle stage, but was passed by Nakasuka and finished second, but at this stage the title was decided and he won the annual championship.In Race 2, he led most of the race and won the championship.
Major race record
- 2009 --All Japan Road Race Championship GP125 Round 6 Spot participation 19th place Ito Racing GMD Suzuka Yamaha TZ12
- Tsukuba Championship Series Champion, 2nd in East Japan Challenge Cup Ranking
- 2010 --All Japan Road Race Championship J-GP3 Ranking 9th Webic Team Norick Yamaha Yamaha TZ125
- 2011 --All Japan Road Race Championship J-GP2 Ranking 7th Webic Team Norick Yamaha Yamaha YZF-R6
- 2012 --All Japan Road Race Championship J-GP2 Ranking 3rd Webike Team Norick YAMAHA Yamaha YZW-N6
- Road Racing World Championship Moto2 class spot participation
- 2013 --All Japan Road Race Championship J-GP2 Ranking 1st Webic Team Norick Yamaha Yamaha YZF-R6
- Road Racing World Championship Moto2 Class 16th-18th Rounds / TSR6
- 2014 --All Japan Road Race Championship JSB1000 Ranking 8th NTS Team Norick Yamaha Yamaha YZF-R1
- 2015 --All Japan Road Race Championship JSB1000 Ranking 7th YAMALUBE RACING TEAM Yamaha YZF-R1
- 2016 --All Japan Road Race Championship JSB1000 Ranking 5th YAMALUBE RACING TEAM Yamaha YZF-R1
- 2017 --All Japan Road Race Championship JSB1000 Ranking 5th YAMAHA FACTORY RACING TEAM Yamaha YZF-R1
- 2018 --All Japan Road Race Championship JSB1000 Ranking 4th YAMAHA FACTORY RACING TEAM Yamaha YZF-R1
- 2019 --All Japan Road Race Championship JSB1000 Ranking 3th YAMAHA FACTORY RACING TEAM Yamaha YZF-R1
- 2020 --All Japan Road Race Championship JSB1000 Ranking 1th YAMAHA FACTORY RACING TEAM Yamaha YZF-R1
- 2021 --Announced that GRT Yamaha WorldSBK Junior Team will participate in the Superbike World Championship (SBK)
Road Racing World Championship Results
|Years||class||vehicle||OUR TEAM||Number of runs||Number of wins||Number of commendations||Pole position||Fastest lap||Point||Ranking|
|TSR||Webike Team Norick NTS||1||0||0||0||0|
|2017||a MotoGP||YAMAHA||Monster Yamaha Tech 3||1||0||0||0||0||0||NC|
Suzuka 8 time endurance road race
|Held year||bike||OUR TEAM||partner||Overall rank|
|2016||Yamaha YZF-R1||YART Yamaha Official EWC Team||Broc Parkes/Takuya Fujita||4 bit|
|2017||Yamaha YZF-R1||YART-YAMAHA||Broc Parkes/Marvin Fritz||5 bit|
- Helmet: SHOEI Norifumi AbeBased on the helmet design of
- Suit: KUSHITANI
- Gloves: KUSHITANI
- Boots: alpinestars
- My hobbies are radio control and games. In the motogp gameTwin Ring MotegiI have recorded the fastest time in the world.
- Participating in the All Japan Road Race ChampionshipMizuno RyoHe has a close friendship with Sodo Hamahara and Takumi Uewada, an auto racer.
- ^ a b "Rider Profile # 8 Kohta Nozane”(Japanese). superbike.jp. MFJ. 2016/2/7Browse.
- ^ "NTS Team Norick Yamaha | Webike motosport". www.webike.net. 2020/11/3Browse.
- ^ "Commitment to the design that you can see if you look closely.Helmet illustration of 9 all-Japan riders | MotoGP | autosport web --Part 2”(Japanese). AUTO SPORT web (September 2019, 9). 2020/11/2Browse.