Ericsson wins for the first time.Takuma misses the podium [Ranking result] IndyCar Round 7 Detroit Race 1 Final
If you write the contents roughly
The red flag was waved immediately after the yellow caution, and the race was interrupted for the second time with five laps remaining.
The IndyCar Detroit match at the doubleheader. Round 12 final, which will be Race 1 held on the 7th ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Red flag (disambiguation)
Red flag(Akahata, a long time ago,English: red flag）
- A flag indicating socialism and communism.Red flag.
- Used by ship personnel and railroad workersFlagOf these, the red one.
- Genpei battleInMr. IsehiraHon Soke (Heike) Flag.Also with Hongqi.
- Sports related
- Motor sportsAnd a flag indicating the suspension of the race. → Race flagSee.
- American Footballso,Instant replayA small flag thrown by the head coach when requesting.
- Bicycle race-Auto raceA flag raised by a track umpire in the event of an accident such as a vehicle crash.If the red flag is raised, the race will be deliberated.
- air force OfMilitary exercises→Red flag (exercise)