First introduction of a shopping bag that can be biodegraded even in the ocean at "BLUE SKY" in Naha Airport
If you write the contents roughly
"Green Planet ™" is a 100% plant-derived biodegradable polymer developed by "Kaneka".
-Start handling "Kaneka Biodegradable Polymer Green Planet ™" products- "BLUE S ..." at Naha Airport → Continue reading
Kyodo News PR Wire
Kyodo PR wire, which distributes press releases and news releases, connects information from "who wants to know" to "people who want to know."
This is a site that consumers should pay attention to, where news releases from major governments and government agencies including local governments and universities are gathered.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
BiodegradationWhat is (biodegradation)?Bacteria,Fungi, The compound is decomposed into inorganic substances by other organisms.Almost all compounds are eventually biodegraded to inorganics, but it is time that matters.Factors related to their speed include the environment such as light, water, oxygen and temperature, and the substance itself is easily used by degrading bacteria (BioremediationIs high) and other factors.
Typical example of problems in biodegradation
- Also called hard ABS detergent in the 1960s, it remains in wastewater without being biodegraded by microorganisms, killing soil bacteria, and causing problems in rivers and sewage treatment plants to be covered with bubbles, making sewage treatment difficult. Became.. In the 1970sLinear alkylbenzene sulfonate sodiumReplaced by (LAS).
Biodegradability can be measured in a variety of ways.
- Easy biodegradability
- Many standard test methods for measuring the biodegradability of organic substances include OECD (OECD Test Guidelines 301A-F), EU (C.4 test), OPPTS (835.3110) and ISO (9408, 9439, 10707). Developed by the institution.
- Intrinsic biodegradability
- OECD Test Guidelines 302A-C, EU C.9 and C.12, and ASTM E 1625-94, etc.
- Water system simulation test
- ISO / DS14952 "Flask Shake Batch Test of Surface Water or Surface Water / Sediment Suspension" (Nyholm and Toräng, 1999), Biodegradable ASTM E 1279-89 (95) by Flask Shake Diary Test Method Test and similar OPPTS 835.3170 test
- STP (sewage treatment) simulation test
- OECD Test Guidelines 303A “Coupled Unit” test, ISO 11733 “Activated sludge simulation test”, EU C.10 test, etc.
- Anaerobic degradability
- ISO 11734: 1995 (E) exam, ASTM E 1196-92 exam, and OPPTS 835.3400 exam, etc.
- Decomposition in soil and sediment
- OECD Test Guidelines 304A Test, OPPTS 835.3300 Test
- Japanese Industrial Standard
- JIS K 6950, JIS K 6951, JIS K 6953, JIS K 6955
- ^ “Terminology for biorelated polymers and applications (IUPAC Recommendations 2012)”. 84 (2): 377–410. (2012). two:10.1351 / PAC-REC-10-12-04.
- ^ What microorganisms break down petroleum?(Independent Administrative Institution Product Evaluation Technology Infrastructure Organization)
- ^ Sims, GK (1991). The effects of absorption on the bioavailability of pesticides. London: Springer Verlag. Pp. 119–137.
- ^ Current status and issues of surfactant-containing wastewater(Bulletin of Institute for Biological Function Development, Graduate School of Applied Biology, Faculty of Applied Biology, Chubu University 12: 28-32 (2011) 28p)
- ^ Analysis of linear sodium alkylbenzene sulfonate (LAS) in environmental water and sediment(Hyogo Prefectural Health and Environmental Science Research Center)
- ^ Annex XNUMX(Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare)