Nakai is a place of souvenirs [Station Bura 04] Shinjuku Line 13
If you write the contents roughly
Fumiko Hayashi moved from her original study to the storage room because she couldn't make any noise in her life.
* Taken in April 2021 The top image is the limited express "Koedo" bound for Seibu-Shinjuku, which passes through the platform going up from Nakai Station on the Seibu Railway Shinjuku Line. → Continue reading
Train channels are always immersed in the train! This is a railway specialized channel for railway fans.
You can check the latest railway news you are interested in at once!
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Fumiko Hayashi(Fumiko Hayashi,1903〈Meiji36 years>May 12 - 1951〈Showa26 years>May 6) IsJapan OfNovelist..Real name Fumiko.Yamaguchi birth.OnomichiGraduated from Ritsu High School.After experiencing complex upbringing and various professions,WanderlustBecame a bestseller, and increased its name with autobiographical works such as the poetry collection "Aoma Mitari", "Fukoto to Uomachi", and "The Book of Seipo".After that, he turned to objective novels such as "Oysters" and served in the continent and the south during the war to write short stories.After the war, he succeeded in newspaper novels, such as the short stories "Yagiku" and the feature films "Ukigumo" and "Ukigumo".Rice』(Extreme writing) etc. are announced vigorously.While portraying poor reality, it gained popularity due to its unique style that does not lose dreams and brightness.Heart attackSuddenly died.
His life was "When he first appeared in the Bundan, he was an" amateur novelist who sells poverty, "and then he said," For only half a year.ParisAn upstart novelist who sells his stay ”, andSino-Japanese warからPacific WarToMilitarismHas always been the subject of criticism, such as "The government-owned novelist who whispered with drums and flutes."However, the six years after the war were different.It was six years that I just kept writing the sadness of us ordinary Japanese people who were overwhelmed by the war. "It was full of waves as it was said.
The person was bornShimonosekiAnd the year of birthMeiji 37 Year, BirthdayMay 5I also wrote that, but more than 20 years after his death, the birthplace wasMojiKomorie(CurrentlyKitakyushuMoji Ward) Was announced.. (HoweverBirth registrationIs the present of my uncle's houseKagoshimaIt was born on December 36, 12, and appeared in January of the following year.. )
My father is Mataro Miyata and my mother is Kiku.AsataroCognitionI didn't, so my daughter was called "Fumiko Hayashi" and her maternal uncleFamily registerentered in.AsataroShimonosekiAt auctionTekiyaAnd guess1907Wakamatsu City(CurrentKitakyushuWakamatsu Ward) And prospered,FlirtAnd the mother and child1910, I left home with Kisaburo Sawai, the leader.Adoptive father and mother in KitakyushuCoal minePeddling around the town, Fumiko's elementary schoolNagasaki-Sasebo・ It changed from Shimonoseki.Kisaburo is in ShimonosekiOld clothesI ran a shop and got a lull1914Bankruptcy, 11-year-old Fumiko is a registered domicileKagoshimaAfter being entrusted to, I followed my parents as a travellerSanyo region OfWooden rentI changed.
1914 (TaishoOctober (3 years) (10 years old), now prospering in the coal industryFukuokaNogataMove to. "WanderlustAt the beginning of ", the days in Nogata are described nakedly. <It was a town where you could feel your tongue in the iron-rich water strained with sand> <It is not a vibrant city like Moji. ＞ <It is not a beautiful city like Nagasaki. ＞ <It was not a beautiful town like Sasebo>
1918(Taisho 7) (15 years old), admitted literary talentGuidanceAt the recommendation ofOnomichi Municipal High School for Girls(CurrentHiroshima Prefectural Onomichi Higashi High School).I read books in the library and worked at night and on holidays.Girls' school teachers also developed literary talent. Since he was 18 years old, he has published poems and tanka in local newspapers under the pseudonym "Yoko Akinuma".He was blessed with his best friends in Onomichi and often "returned home" in later years.
1922(19 years old), immediately after graduating from girls' school, he went to Tokyo by relying on his lover who was studying.Lower foot, Female worker, clerk, female salary, etc.TokyoAfter coming to Japan, I helped the open-air dealer.Next time1923, The graduated lover returned home and canceled his engagement. SeptemberGreat Kanto Earthquake, Three people in Onomichi for a whileShikokuI avoided it.Around this time, he used "Fumiko" as his pseudonym, and the diary he started keeping became the prototype of "Wandering Record".
1924, Leaving his parents, returned to Tokyo and earned three livelihoods again.Shigeharu Tsuboyi,Jun Okamoto,Shinkichi Takahashi,Tozaburo Ono,Jun Tsuji,Hirabayashi TaikoI knew them.I repeated living together and parting.The poetry pamphlet "Two People" was published with Shizue Tomoya up to issue 3.I sold the manuscript to magazines and publishers, and sometimes it was picked up.
1928(Showa 3) March,Hasegawa ShigurePresidedWomen's artThe magazine published Fumiko's poem "Millet" and serialized the autobiographical novel "Wandering Record" 10 times from October to October of the following year.In the meantime1929In June, he received a donation from a friend and published his first book, "Seeing Aoma," at his own expense. "Wandering Record" is popular,1930Remodeling companyWhat are the published "Wandering Record" and "Continued Wandering Record"?Showa DepressionFumiko became a fashionable writer.With royaltiesChugokuTraveled alone to.Domestic travel such as lectures has also increased.
1931January,Korea-SiberiaviaParisTraveled alone to.alreadyManchurian IncidentWas starting.If I could afford it, I would go on a trip and not be afraid of a reckless solo trip.UKAlso live in1932I returned to Japan in June.I continued to send travelogues to magazines from my travels.
1935(Showa 10) (32 years old) The short story "Oyster" was evaluated as a full-fledged novel that departed from my novel style.
1937 OfNanjing StrategyIsMainichi Newspapers OfCorrespondentI went to the site as. 1938Operation WuhanIsCabinet Information DepartmentElected as an officer of "Pen Corps" (female writer is HayashiNobuko Yoshiya(Only two of them), after the fall of the menHankouI got on first ("Front", "North Bank Corps"). On suspicion of "committing to the Communist Party"1933ToNakano Police StationWas detained in.
"Main literary workWhile continuing the active writing activities that can be seen from the section1940To the northManchuriaI went to Korea.1941In the home that became "Tsuki no Sumika"ShimochiaiNewly built inairplaneConsoled the Manchurian border. "Wandering Record" and "Crybaby Boy" have been banned from sale.US-Japan negotiationsWas having a difficult time.
Pacific WarThe previous term1942From October to May of the following year, as a member of the Army Press DepartmentSingapore-Java-BorneoStayed in.The battlefield was squeezed and the publishing world was blocked,1944From April, close to the hometown of ToshiNagano OfKambayashi Onsen, ThenKakuma Hot SpringEvacuated to.A private house (Kakuma, Yamanouchi-machi, Shimotakai-gun, Nagano Prefecture) that rented the second floor during the evacuationFumiko Hayashi Literature MuseumIt has become.
Shimoochiai's home escaped air raids1945(20) I returned to Tokyo in October.I was pleased with the times when I could write freely.Although the paper situation was severe, people were hungry for print, and the next time1946The old and new publishers started to move.
Fumiko, who did not decline the writing request even after becoming a popular writer because she had a hard time selling the manuscript, was convenient for journalism.I wrote it in writing.Among them were masterpieces such as "Yagiku" and "Ukigumo".1948Received the Female Literary Award for "Yagiku".Traveling for private use, lectures and interviews was also frequent.1949から1951In parallel, 9 medium-length feature filmsNews (Chinese)・ Serialized in a magazine.
1951 (Showa 26), the night of June 6, "Housewife friendFor the serialized articlerestaurantI went around 2 houses, suffered after returning home, and paid Akatsuki on the next 28 daysHeart attackDied suddenly. 47 years old died. "I was killed by journalism," the public said.
In addition, just before the sudden death,May 6IsNHKradioHe made a guest appearance on the live broadcast "Young Women-The Page of People Who Want to Meet", and has a question and answer session with several female college students.In this, Fumiko himself said, "I think I'm already in my later years, so I won't throw a useless ball."A part of this broadcast was saved as a video for publicity of the program at that time.NHK ArchivesThe video is released on the site "NHK Masterpiece Selection-Young Women". (Refer to the external link) Broadcast audio is recorded and saved, and most recently2016May 1It was broadcast on NHK Radio 1.
A farewell ceremony was held at home on July 7st.Many nearby citizens attended.Funeral chairpersonYasunari Kawabata[Note 1]"The deceased did sometimes terrible things to others in order to preserve his literary life, but in a few hours, the deceased would turn into ashes.Death extinguishes all guilt, so please forgive the deceased. ".
The name of the priest is "Juntokuin Fuyo Kiyomi Daisister".Manshoin Kounji TempleWas buried in.Year 47.During lifecolored paperHe wrote, "The life of a flower is short and there are many things that are painful."
1943Yasushi, who received a newborn baby and adopted it,1959, Died in an accident.Husband Rokubin, who continued to support Fumiko, cooperated with her for a long time in organizing her literary work.1989I lost my mind.
The old houseShinjuku Ward Ayame Rinko Memorial HallIt has become.
Main literary work
The bibliography is enormous, with prolific and short stories with different combinations.[Note 2].
In most cases, Hayashi first published his work in a magazine and then published a book.The name of the magazine that first appeared is the complete worksFamiliar with.
- After the title, for example, S1 or B1 means "included in the first volume of the Shinchosha edition or Bunsendou edition complete works".
- After the / mark on each line, it is the reprint / revision of the year closest to 2009, but in the case of a book that collects multiple volumes such as short stories and essay collections, the consistency is not accurate.
- "Looking at Aoma" (S1 B1, Poetry 34), Southern Song Dynasty (1930) /Japan Book Center(2002)ISBN 9784820595595
- "Wanderlust("Kyushu Coal Mine Street Wandering Record" is also recorded) (S2 B1, novel),Remodeling company, (1930) /Misuzu Shobo(2004)ISBN 9784622080442
- "Wandering Record" (S2 B1, novel), Kaizousha, (1930) /Misuzu Shobo(2004)
- "Her History" (S3 B2 Fukoto and Fish Town, S9 Mountain Teacher, etc. 9 Novels), Kaizousha (1931) / "Fukoto and Fish Town, Seipo no Sho"Shincho Bunko (2007)ISBN 9784101061078 Collection
- "Book of Poverty" (S3 Book of Poverty, B15 Agate, S3 Attic Chair, S3 Horse with Helix, etc. 13 Novels) Kaizousha (1933) / "Fukoto and Fish Town, Book of Poverty",Shincho Bunko (2007) Collection
- "Omokage" (S1 Psalm 68), Literary Quotaly (1933)
- "The Diary of the Prose House" (S7 B4 Diary of the Prose House, etc., 13 essays), Kaizousha (1934) / Tohosha (1956)
- "Crybaby Boy" (S4 Crybaby Boy, S3 Yamanaka Utaawase, S3 Country Language, S4 Vine Flower, etc. 12 Novels), Kaizousha (1935) / Frontier Nisen Frontier Bunko (2005)ISBN 9784861970627
- "Oysters" (S1 oysters, S3 life record, S4 Obihiro, S3 sister's diary, etc., 8 novels), Kaizousha (1935) / "Fukoto and Fish Town, Seipo no Sho"Shincho Bunko (2007) Collection
- "Song of wild barley" (S5 B3 song of wild barley, S4 mandarin duck, etc. 7 novels),Chuokoronsha(1936) / Ozaki Shobo (1948)
- "Literary Fragment" (S19 Literary Autobiography, etc. 43 essays),Kawade Shobo(1936) / Kadokawa Bunko (1956)
- "Aiden" (S10 Aiden, S4 Izumi, S5 Meikaku, etc., 6 novels), Miwa Shobo (1936) / (1946)
- "Affection" (dead leaves, recollections, grape shore, carp, fountain, happiness, affection, municipal girls' school, all eight novels S8), Kaizousha (4)
- "Lightning bolt" (S5 B3 lightning bolt, B13 butterfly hall, S4 youth score, etc. 4 novels), Arimitsusha (1936) / Kadokawa Bunko (1957)
- "Woman's Diary" (S6 B3 novel),Daiichi Shobo(1937) / Kadokawa Bunko (1957)
- "Flower Position" (S7 B4 Flower Position, S7 B4 Asakusa Living, S7 B4 Miren, etc. 12 novels), Takemura Shobo (1937)
- "Autumn leaves confession" (4 novels such as B3 carp, S3 country language, etc.), Print Company (1937)
- "Glacier" (S7 B4 late spring, S10 B11 rain, S7 B4 red collar swallow, S5 B3 glacier, etc. 12 novels), Takemura Shobo (1938)
- "Moon Night" (S7 B4 Mori, S7 B4 Twilight Seat, S7 B4 Moon Night, etc. 10 novels), Takemura Shobo (1938)
- "Front" (military record),Asahi Shimbun(1938) /Chuko Bunko(2006)ISBN 9784122047167
- "North Bank Unit" ([B12], Military Report), Chuokoron-sha (1939) / Chuoko Bunko (2002)ISBN 9784122040595
- "Life Poetry Collection" (S1 Poetry Collection), Rokugeisha (1939)
- "Wave" (B13 novel), Asahi Shimbun (1939)
- "My Journey" (Journey 28),Shinchosha Co., Ltd.(1939) /Kazuhei TatematsuHen: "Fumiko Hayashi Journey Collection, Pari Walking with Clogs", Iwanami Bunko (2003)ISBN 9784003116920
- "Honeybee" (S5 B3 inn bible, S7 B5 soap, S7 B3 light and dark, S7 B4 yellow crane, S4 spring, S4 Obihiro, S7 B4 moonlit night, S4 dead leaves, etc. 10 novels), Sogensha (1939)
- "One Life" (S8 B4 novel), Sogensha (1940) / Sogensha (1953)
- "Youth" (S7 B4 Youth, etc. 13 novels),Jitsugyo no Nihonsha(1940) / (1948)
- "Bad Fight" (S9 tub and ginger, S9 bad fight, S8 gear, S9 fate, S9 college student, S9 hot spring inn, S9 horse text, etc. 12 novels), Chuo Koronsha (1940)
- "Actress Record" (S9 Actress Record, S9 Heart], etc. 11 novels), Shinchosha (1940) / Nihonsha (1946)
- "Seven Lights" (S8 B4, two novels such as a distant lake), Murasaki Publishing Co., Ltd. (2) / Tohosha Co., Ltd. (1940)
- "Seafood" (S9 seafood, S9 fate, S4 affection, etc. 8 novels), Kaizousha (1940) / Shinchosha (1950)
- "Ten Years" (B11 novel), Shinchosha (1941) / Soseisha (1953)
- "History" (S9 B5 history, B9 warbler, etc. 9 novels), Kotori Shorin (1941)
- "First Trip" (9 novels such as B13 First Trip), Jitsugyo no Nihonsha (1941) / Tohosha (1955)
- "Kawaka" (S20 novel), Shinchosha (1941) / Kadokawa Bunko (1956-1957)
- "Rain" (9 novels such as S6 Anemophily), Jitsugyo no Nihonsha (1942)
- After the war
- "Umi of Journey" (S10 Umi of Journey, S10 Nagusame, S10 grazing, S10 snowstorm, S10 ups and downs, S10 Frobel's love, S10 Journey, etc. 10 novels), Shinchosha (1946) / Tohosha (1956)
- "Ukigusa" (S10 Ukigusa, S10 Night Bridge, S9 First Trip, S10 Kamome, etc., 8 novels), Tancho Shobo (1946) / Tohosha (1956)
- "Diary and essay for women" (S12 world of fairy tales, etc. 12 essays), Aiikusha (1946)
- "Ryokan Bible" (S5 B3 Ryokan Bible, S5 B3 Soap, S7 B4 Tabi and Warbler, etc. 8 novels), Osaka Shimbun (1947)
- "One Grape" (6 novels such as B4 Grape, etc.), Nanboku Shoen (1947)
- "The Fall" (S11 B6 Snow Town, S11 B6 Ahibiki, S11 B6 Kawasa Fish, S11 B6 Borneo Diamond, etc. 6 novels), Kanto Publishing Co., Ltd. (1947)
- "Creative Notebook" (12 essays on the world of S20 fairy tales, etc.), Sotosha (1947)
- "Maihime no Ki" (S8 Maihime no Ki, etc., 4 novels), Ozaki Shobo (1947) / Tohosha (1956)
- "Goose" (10 novels such as S3 Bonaaru's twilight), Fuso Shobo (1947)
- "Yume Ichiya" (S11 B6 Writer's Notebook, S11 B6 Yume Ichiya, etc. 5 novels), World Literature Company (1947)
- "Pari's Diary" (S8 B4, 1936-1937 diary), Higashimine Shobo (1947)
- "Whirlpool(S16 B6, novel), Shinchosha (1948) / "Uzushio / Blind Poetry", Kodansha Bungei Bunko, (1995)ISBN 9784061963191”Acquisition
- "Dark Flowers" (S10 Dark Flowers, S7 B13 Night Eve Umbrella, S11 B6 Dawn, etc., 10 Novels),Bungeishunju Shinsha(1948)
- "Wandering Record Part 2" (S1 B1949, novel, part not published before the war), Ryujo Bookstore (XNUMX) /Misuzu Shobo(2004)
- "Women's Spirit" (S6 B3, novel) Yotokusha (1949)
- "Yagiku" (S10 Snowstorm, S13 B7 Wilderness Rainbow, S13 B7 Narcissus, S13 B7 Yogiku, Novels, etc. 11), Shinchosha (1949) / Kodansha Bungei Bunko (1992)ISBN 9784061961883
- "The Second Marriage" (B13, novel),Shufutoseikatsusha(1949) / Tohosha (1955)
- "Beef" (S13 B7 Beef, S17 B9 Downtown, S22 B11 Three Pumpkins, S47 B9 Boring Frost, S22 B11 Eel, S13 B7 La Sisene, S13 B7 Hideyoshi Hashiba, S13 B7 Trunk, S13 B7 Bone, etc. Hen), Kaizousha (11)
- "Matsuba Peony" (S13 B7 Matsuba Peony, S13 B7 Shirasagi, S17 B9 Palm Fruit, S13 B7 Croitsel Sonata, 4 Novels), Shinchosha (1950)
- "Makihana" (S22 B12, novel), Jitsugyo no Nihonsha (1950)
- "Night Monkey" (S17 B9 Crow, S17 B9 Night Monkey, S17 B9 Gunka, S22 B11 Mekakushi Phoenix, S17 B9 Akinari Ueda, Etc. 10 novels), Shinchosha (1950)
- "Brown Eyes" (S15 B8, novel), Asahi Shimbun (1950) / Kodansha Bungei Bunko (1994)ISBN 9784061962583
- "Shin Yodo-kun" (B14, novel),Yomiuri Shimbun(1950)
- "Abare Married Woman" (S14 B7, novel),Rokko Publishing(1950) / Tohosha (1963)
- "Winter Apple" (S22 B11, novel), Shinchosha (1951) / Kadokawa Bunko (1963)
- "Picture book Sarutobi Sasuke" (B14, novel), Shinchosha (1951) /Kodansha (1996)ISBN 9784062620574
- "Ukigumo" (S16 B8, novel) Rokko Shuppan (1951) / Revised edition, Shincho Bunko (2003)ISBN 9784101061030
- after death
- "Folded 蘆" (S17 B9 Folded 蘆, S17 B9 Winter Sea, S17 B9 Car Customer, S17 B9 Ukishu, S17 B9 Kinitojaku, S17 B9 Amakusa Nada, S17 B9 Fairy Tale, S11 B6 Aji Saji, etc. ), Shinchosha (10)
- "Ripple" (S17 B9 Ripple, S17 B9 Female Family, S17 B9 Kikuo Hana, 3 Novels), Chuokoron-sha (1951) / "Female Family"Kadokawa Shoten(1955)
- "Rice(S18 B9 Meshi, etc. 2 novels) Asahi Shimbun (1951) / Revised, Shinchosha Shincho On Demand Books (2003)ISBN 9784108652705
- "Late Spring" (S7 B4 Youth, etc. 8 novels), Tohosha (1956)
- "Shitamachi" (S17 B9 Omuro Sakuragi, etc. 5 novels), Kadokawa Bunko (1957)
- "Snoring" (10 novels), Tohosha (1957)
- "Fumiko Hayashi Poetry Collection", Shichosha Contemporary Poetry Library (1984)ISBN 9784783708117
- Yasushi MutouHen: "Fumiko Hayashi's Collection", Iwanami Bunko (2003)ISBN 9784003116913
- Wahei Tatematsu ed .: "Fumiko Hayashi Journey Collection Pari Walked with Clogs", Iwanami Bunko (2003)
- Atsuko Noda ed .: "Pissanri", Shichosha (2013)
- "Complete Works of Fumiko Hayashi", 23 volumes, Shinchosha (1951-1953)
- "Fumiko Hayashi Complete Works" 16 volumes, Bunsendou Publishing (1977)
- "Fumiko Hayashi" Kadokawa Shoten Complete Works of Showa Literature 19 (First edition printed on August 1953, 8, first edition published on August 20, 1953)
- Haruko Ota, "The Truth about Fumiko Hayashi, Stone Flower," Chikuma Shobo, April 2008,ISBN-978 4480885265
- Saburo Kawamoto "Showa of Fumiko Hayashi" Shinshokan, January 2003,ISBN-978 4403210822
- Natsuo Kirino "Nanikaaru" Shinchosha, February 2010,ISBN-978 4104667031
- Kohei Sato, "Letter to Fumiko Hayashi's Father," KTC Chuoh Publishing, October 2001,ISBN 4877582266
- Eiko Shimizu "Fumiko Hayashi, First Love / Omichi" Tokyo Book Publishing Association, May 2008,ISBN-978 4862232472
- Eiko Shimizu, Fumiko Hayashi, Koi no Writer Michi, Bungeisha Co., Ltd., July 2007,ISBN-978 4286030302
- Eiko Shimizu "Fumiko Hayashi / Yukiyukite" Wandering Record "" Shinjinbutsusha, June 1998,ISBN 4404026226
- Natsuo Sekikawa "Women's Fumiko Hayashi and Sawako Ariyoshi" Shueisha, September 2006,ISBN-978 4087748185/ Shueisha Bunko, August 2009,ISBN-978 4087464733
- Kyoko Takayama "Fumiko Hayashi and her era" Ronsosha, June 2010,ISBN-978 4846010461
- Tenmankichi Takemoto "Human Fumiko Hayashi" Chikuma Shobo, October 1985,ISBN 4480821996
- Yoshinobu Dobashi, "In Search of the Truth in Fumiko Hayashi," Konbunsha, May 1990,ISBN 4906324444
- Kenro Fukagawa, "Fumi-san, Fumiko Hayashi's Omichi Era," Keisuisha, June 1995,ISBN 4874403492
- Makiko Fujiwara, "A Journey to Visit Fumiko Hayashi," Narutaki Shobo, April 1999,ISBN-4 990011252
- Hokkaido Museum of Literature, "Fumiko Hayashi ... A Trip to the North," Hokkaido Museum of Literature, July 2003,
- Masahiko Mochizuki "Fumiko Hayashi and the Southern Service of Borneo Island and" Ukigumo "" Palm Fruit Books, July 2008,ISBN-978 4990369316
- Eiichi Mori, "Formation of Fumiko Hayashi, Its Life and Expression," Yuseido Publishing Co., Ltd., May 1992,ISBN 4640310293
- Toshiyuki Miyata, "The Mystery of Fumiko Hayashi's" Flower Life "" Takashiro Shobo, March 2005,ISBN 4887770693
- Masashi Shimizu "Fumiko Hayashi and Yakushima" D Literature Study Group, April 2011,ISBN 978-4-434-15532-1
- Nihon University Faculty of Arts Library, "Fumiko Hayashi's Art" Nihon University Faculty of Arts Library, November 2011
- Nihon University Faculty of Arts Library ed. "Fumiko Hayashi in the World" Nihon University Faculty of Arts Library, December 2013
- Kenji Hirohata "Fumiko Hayashi Zenbunsho Unfinished Wandering" Ronsosha, June 2019
- Toshiyuki Miyata, "Flowers and Wind, Fumiko Hayashi's Life," Kaichosha, October 2020
- "Wandering Record" (1935),PCL,Sotoji Kimuradirected by,Natsukawa Shizue-Masako TsutsumiEt al.
- "Crybaby Boy" (1938),Toho,Shiro ToyodaDirector, Fumio HayashiYumeko AizomeEt al.
- "Southern Wind" (1939),Shochiku,Minoru Shibuyadirected by,Kinyo Tanaka-Toshinobu SabuEt al.
- "Wave" (1939),Shochiku,Kenkichi Haradirected by,Michiko Kuwano-Tokudaiji ShinEt al.
- "Rice(1951), Toho,Naruse Mikiodirected by,Ken Uehara-Setsuko HaraEt al.
- "Pity Married Woman" (1951), Shochiku,Tadao Ikedadirected by,Masao Wakahara-Rieko SumiEt al.
- "Whirlpool(1952), Shochiku, directed by Kenkichi Hara,Tsukioka Yumeji,Keiji SadaEt al.
- "Lightning Bolt" (1952),Daiei, Director Mikio Naruse,Hideko Takamine-Urabe KazukoEt al.
- "Pearl Mother" (1953), Shochiku, directed by Manao Horiuchi,Keiko Awaji-Tatsuya MihashiEt al.
- "Wife" (1953), Toho, director Mikio Naruse, Ken Uehara, Minoko Takamine, etc.
- "Picture Book Sarutobi Sasuke" (1953),Issei Moridirected by,Michitaro Mizushima・ Chizuru Kibagawa et al.
- "Evening chrysanthemum(1954), Toho, directed by Mikio Naruse,Haruko Sugimura-Sadako SawamuraEt al.
- "Wandering Record" (1954),Toei,Shizuko HisamatsuDirector, Rieko SumiEiji OkadaEt al.
- "The Temptation of Young Days" (1954), directed by Shochiku and Tatsuo Sakai,Ooki Minoru・ Takako Fujino et al.
- "Floating clouds(1955), Toho, director Mikio Naruse, Hideko TakamineMasayuki MoriEt al.
- "Shitamachi" (1957), directed by Yasuki Chiba,Yamada Isuzu-Mifune ToshiroEt al.
- "Onna Kazoku" (1961), Toho, directed by Seiji Hisamatsu,Shinju Michiyo-Aiko MimasuEt al.
- "Wandering Record" (1962), Toho, directed by Mikio Naruse, Hideko TakamineKinyo TanakaEt al.
- "Whirlpool(1964),Nikkatsu ,Buichi Saitodirected by,Sayuri Yoshinaga-Tomoko NaraokaEt al.
- "Lightning Bolt" (1967), Shochiku,Hideo Ohbadirected by,Double Award Chieko-Makoto FujitaEt al.
- BUNGO ~ Modest Desire ~ "Gentlemen who confess'Beyond Happiness'"- Kadokawa movie,Masaaki Taniguchidirected by,Wave Ru-Takahiro Miura,Omnibus movieOne volume
- Sunday in love Literary song series, episode 7, "Yogiku" (November 2005, 11),BS-i,Tomoyuki Furusagidirected by,Shinobu Yuki-Koji OkuraEt al.
Showa23 years(1948)of"Housewife and lifeIn the June issue, "Fumiko Hayashi'sTomato OfSukiyakiIs introduced. "Sliced tomatoes of about 6 mmバ タ ーOrlardMeltedA frying panRoasted and boiledbeefAnd when it's cookedSoy sauceとsweetenerAt that time, only three years after the warDistribution system OfsugarIs a valuable itemDulcin,saccharinIt seems that artificial sweeteners such as these were used instead.Breed improvementUnlike modern tomatoes, the tomatoes at that time were more delicious with sweetness.early summerIt's exceptionally delicious. "
- ^ Inoue Hisashi"" (Shinchosha p.174) A prelude to a male announcer in "My Bookshelf" after his death.
- ^ Sadakuni Inoue: "Fumiko Hayashi and Kitakyushu", Kitakyushu City Medical Bulletin (1972-1973)
- ^ Takaharu Inoue "The Life of Two", Kofusha Bookstore (1974)
- ^ Kohei Sato "Letter to Fumiko Hayashi's Father" KTC Chuoh Publishing (2001/10)
- ^ Japan Pen Club Electronic Bungeikan Edition Fumiko Hayashi's Age
- ^ Fumiko Hayashi's age
- ^ Shincho Japanese Literature Album 34, (1986) p.73
- ^ N. Kirino"Nanikaaru"Shinchosha Co., Ltd., December 2010,ISBN-978 4104667031 The catchphrase of Shinchosha is "I drew the hidden love of Fumiko Hayashi."
- ^ "Bunsendou version" Fumiko Hayashi Complete Works Vol. 16 "at the end of the book, edited by Hideko Imagawa:" Yearbook "
- "Fumiko Hayashi Complete Works Vol. 16", Bunsendou (1977) "At the end of the book, Hideko Imagawa:" Yearbook "and" Catalog of Books "
- "Fumiko Hayashi", Shincho Japanese Literature Album 34, Shinchosha (1986)ISBN 410620634X
- "'Book of Poverty, Attic Chair',Kodansha Literature Library(1993)ISBN 9784061962200At the end of the book, "Writer's Guide" and "List of Books".
- Wanderlust (dramatic work)
- Onomichi Literature Museum
- "Fumiko Hayashi" by Taiko HirabayashiShinchosha Co., Ltd. 1969
- Fumiko Hayashi: List of works by artist - Aozora Bunko
- Yamaguchi literary figures, Fumiko Hayashi
- Fumiko Hayashi : Kitakyushu City Museum of Literature
- Shinjuku Ward Hayashi Fumiko Memorial Hall-Shinjuku History Museum
- Fumiko Hayashi's Theory "Wandering Record" | Furusato History Series "Let's Become Strong in Kitakyushu" | West Japan City Bank
- Fumiko Hayashi Birthplace Memorial Literary Monument｜ Come on KANMON
- Kitakyushu City --Organization --Dairi District XNUMX.Fumiko Hayashi Birthplace Memorial Literary Monument - Wayback machine(For archived March 2009, 5)
- Fumiko Hayashi - NHK person record