Photo Isuzu Giga
4 units such as Isuzu Giga, bug in speedometer control program ... Recall
If you write the contents roughly
The target vehicles are Isuzu "Giga", "Forward", and UD Trucks "Condor", and 3 units manufactured from January 2019, 1 to March 28, 2021.
Isuzu Motors Ltd. said on June 6 that there was a problem with speedometers such as the heavy-duty truck "Giga", and the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Long time agoスウェーデン OfMulti national company-Volvo GroupIt is a subsidiary of Volvo, and also imported Volvo Group products.2020May 10With Volvo Group, a major shareholderIsuzu MotorsBetweenStrategic allianceWas officially signed and became an Isuzu Group company by acquiring UD Trucks from Volvo for 2021 billion yen by April 4, 1..
CorporationAs a case,2007May 1ToNA Co., Ltd.Was established as2010May 4 OfVolvo Group Japan Co., Ltd.After changing the company name to2014May 1It is a corporation that changed its name to the current company name and merged with the company (former)UD Trucks Co., Ltd.It is,2010March 2Nissan Diesel Industry Co., Ltd.It is a corporation whose company name has been changed from (Nissan Diesel Kogyo).
In addition, Nissan Diesel IndustryNissan MotorAlthough it was under the umbrella2007Became a subsidiary of Volvo and the capital relationship disappeared.However, even after thatbusiness partnershipWas continuing.Made by Nissan MotorCommercial vehicleMounted ondiesel engineHas also been produced.The predecessor1950May 5ToConsumer industryWas spun off fromConsumer Daisel IndustryAnd1953With the capital participation of Nissan Motor Co., Ltd.1960ToNissan Diesel IndustryThe company name was changed to.For cars with UD engine in the old company eraConsumer industrySee also
In addition, in Japan ...Volvo construction machineryEach business of is also developed by our company.
Abbreviation of the old company name "Nissan dieselOr the popular name ""Nissan dieselFrom the time of the old company nameUD"(Udy / Uday) is also widely known..
ThisUDBecause onceGMSingle-flow scavenging method2-cycle diesel engine"Uniflow Scavenging Diesel EngineManufacture and its acronymengine Of商標It is derived from the fact that The UD trademark continues to be used after the end of two-stroke engine production, and now UD is derived from the acronym "Ultimate Dependability".
In the old company name eraAutomobileMainly in the industryDay deIt was abbreviated as "(Nichide)".1972Up to a large bus,1976We were manufacturing heavy trucksNissan MotorTo clarify the model and classification ofJapan Automobile Manufacturers Association,Car magazineWas mainly used.In addition, it should be notedRailway journalIn some magazines, "Nissan dayYou can also see the notation.
From Nissan Group to Volvo Group
2003March, Nissan diesel carMountWas responsible for about 6% ofFuji Heavy IndustriesIsesakiThe factory withdrew from the bus body manufacturing business (in the same year)Subaru Customize StudioIndependent as, since 2011Kiryu IndustryIsesaki Factory).Along with that, the procurement source of the bus bodyWest Japan Body IndustryAggregated to.
2006January,Largest shareholder19% of the 13% stake held by Nissan Motor Co., Ltd.スウェーデンTruck maker,AB VolvoVolvo becomes the largest shareholder.In September of the same year, the remaining 9% was sold to Volvo, and the capital relationship with Nissan Motor disappeared.At that time, it was announced that the company name of "Nissan Diesel" would not change.
2007February 2th, Volvo is completesubsidiaryFor the purpose ofTakeover bidAnnounced that it will be implemented, and Nissan Diesel also resolved to agree.On July 7, the same year, with the completion of the purchaseTokyo Stock ExchangeDelistedIt became.
2009January,2010On August 1Japan VolvoAbsorbed and merged, Nissan Dieselsubsidiary OfCreate Center, And also a subsidiary company to follow the flow of system brainVolvo Information Technology Japan(Volvo IT Japan) will also be absorbed and merged on the same dateとWebsiteWill be announced at.
In the morning edition of each newspaper dated January 2010, 1, on February 19, 2, "UD TrucksIt is reported that the company name will be changed to ", but the company name change on February 2 is true, but the new company name will be announced on January 1," announced on the website...On January 1th of the same year, the company name change to "UD Trucks" was announced on February 26st, and the brand was unified to "UD Trucks"..
In 2014, merged with Volvo Group Japan, making the company the surviving company and changing its trade name to "UD TrucksTo.
From Volvo Group to Isuzu Group
August 2019, 12,Isuzu MotorsとVolvo GroupA strategic alliance with Isuzu was announced, and it was also announced that UD Trucks would become a subsidiary of Isuzu.Isuzu plans to buy UD shares from Volvo.. On October 2020, 10, a strategic alliance was officially signed between Volvo Group, a major shareholder, and Isuzu Motors, and by April 30, 2021, Isuzu became a subsidiary of Isuzu for 4 billion yen..
Transition of bus business
Bus businessSince 2007Mitsubishi Fuso Truck/BusAnd in the bus manufacturing businessbusiness partnershipStart. May 2007Space runner AAndMitsubishi FusoOn the sideAero Star-S OfSaleMutual with the company since the startOEMSupply has started.
On January 2010, 1, Nishi-Nippon Shatai Kogyo discontinued vehicle body production and the company on August 21, 8.Dissolution(Later, the dissolution date was postponed to October 2010, 10). The reason was that UD Trucks canceled the bus body manufacturing order from Nishi-Nippon Shatai Kogyo...In response to this, on August 8, the same year, regarding the Mitsubishi Fuso and bus businessJoint VentureStart of discussions for establishmentMemorandumIs concluded.Mutual OEM supply has been virtually terminated, and all vehicles sold by UD Trucks will be OEM models from Mitsubishi Fuso.
On October 3, 2010, three days before the dissolution of Nishi-Nippon Shatai Kogyo, it was announced that discussions on the establishment of a joint venture with Mitsubishi Fuso would be terminated and mutual OEM supply would end...As a result, UD Trucks, which does not own its own bus body manufacturing facility, has effectively withdrawn from the bus business, and bus production and sales were suspended in 2011..
LaterChugokuLooking for imports of Volvobus made in JapanRoad Transport Vehicle ActIt was reported in September 2012 that the response cost and sales forecast were not balanced and abandoned and decided to withdraw completely..
2014March 3th, Volvo GroupEmerging marketsNew fordevelopment ofof the busbrandAsJapan,Southeast AsiaThe name of the "UD" bus, which has a strong brand power, is "UD BusesIt has been announced that it will be used as.at firstIndiaManufactured and sold atBangaloreBus factoryOutputHubToHowever, there are no plans to restart the bus business in Japan..
Describe the old and new corporations separately.
- 1950May 5 - Consumer industryThe automobile division of a corporationSplit companyThen,Minsei Daisel Industry Co., Ltd.Inaugurated as.
- 195312 month - Nissan MotorCorporationCapital participationTo do.
- 1960May-trade nameNissan Diesel Industry Co., Ltd.Change to.
- 1971 --The head office was moved from Kawaguchi City, Saitama Prefecture to 1-XNUMX, Itchome, Ageo City, Saitama Prefecture.
- 1979 --Changed the "NISSAN DIESEL" logo.Appeared in the same yearResonaMore adopted. (The bus is1982More adopted)
- 1987 --Established a corporation (later TEXUS Co., Ltd.).
- 1995 - CIAdopted.An emblem with "UD" in the ellipse has appeared.At the same time, the "NISSAN DIESEL" logo was changed again.
- 20001 month - Nissan Diesel Sales Co., Ltd.Take over the business of.
- 2002February --Launched "genuine custom paint" service for high-quality painting on cabs.
- 2003April-A new emblem has arrived.Changed the emblem with "UD" in the ellipse to a new type (it is common to read "UD", but it has a geometric design).
- 2004June-Medium-sized car engine in June for trucks and August for busesHino MotorsChange to OEM from a corporation,Electric double layer capacitorUsedParallel hybrid method"Capacitor hybrid" technology will be provided to Hino.
- 2005May 6 -In-house developmentUrea SCR (Selective Catalytic Reduction) System・ Technology related to "FLENDS"Mitsubishi Fuso Truck/BusIt will also be provided to a joint-stock company and announce the technical tie-up between the two companies.
- May 3 - AB VolvoWill acquire 13 million shares, which is 4000% of the total number of shares, from Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. and become the largest shareholder.
- May 9 --Volvo from major shareholdersPreferred stock, The capital relationship with Nissan Motor will be extinguished by acquiring 6 million shares, which is about 1800% of the total number of shares held by Nissan Motor.
- May 3 - NAThe joint-stock company will conduct a tender offer and acquire approximately 96 million shares, which is 2% of the total number of shares, and become the parent company of the Company.
- May 5 --Mutual OEM supply with Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus announced on July 2006, 7 due to the start of sales of Mitsubishi Fuso Aero Star-SHas started and is largeNon-step busBuses and medium-sized buses will be manufactured by Nissan Diesel to Mitsubishi Fuso, and large tour buses and large one-step buses will be supplied from Mitsubishi Fuso to Nissan Diesel.At the same time, Hino engines will continue to be used only for trucks.
- 2008January 1-Reorganization.Integrate some businesses into the Volvo Group.
- May 1 --A direct sales companyNissan Diesel TrucksEstablished by integrating with a joint-stock company (later UD Trucks Japan Co., Ltd.).
- May 7 -SubsidiaryNissan Diesel Logicom Co., Ltd.Merged.
- May 8 --Concluded a memorandum of understanding with Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Co., Ltd. to start discussions on establishing a joint venture for the bus business.Then, discussions will be held to transfer and integrate the bus planning, R & D, production and sales businesses from the two companies to the joint venture.
- May 11 --A wholly owned subsidiary of VolvoJapan VolvoAcquire all shares of a joint-stock company and make it a wholly owned subsidiary.
- January 1-SubsidiaryCreate Center Co., Ltd.,Volvo Information Technology Japan Co., Ltd., な ら び にVolvo Japan Co., Ltd.Absorb and merge.
- May 2 -(Old)UD Trucks Co., Ltd.Change the trade name to.After that, the emblem was changed to an ellipse with the "UD" mark and the English letters "UD TRUCKS".
- May 2 --Start selling Volvo heavy-duty trucks to major companies.
- May 8 --Final production of buses manufactured by Nishi-Nippon Shatai Kogyo was shipped, and the buses of (former) UD Trucks Co., Ltd. were supplied by Mitsubishi Fuso on an OEM basis.[Annotation 2]Is done.
- May 10 --End of negotiations and negotiations to establish a joint venture with Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus for bus business.
- May 10 --West Japan Body Industry Disbanded
- 2012 --Announced that it has abandoned the resumption of the domestic bus business.
- 2014January 1-SubsidiaryUD Trucks Japan Co., Ltd.と と も にVolvo Group JapanMerged with a joint-stock company and dissolved.
- 2010May 4 - Volvo Group Japan Co., Ltd.Changed the trade name to.
- January 1-(Old)UD TrucksWith a stock companyUD Trucks JapanMerged with a corporation. (new)UD Trucks Co., Ltd.Change trade name to.
- May 3 --Announced to manufacture UD brand buses in IndiaTo do.
- May 4 - Volvo Logistics Corporation Japan Co., Ltd.Merged.
- May 6 --Agree on OEM supply of light trucks from Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus.
- 2015May 7 --The new head office building is completed.
- 20162 month - Isuzu MotorsAgreed to supply medium-duty truck OEM from Co., Ltd..
- 2019December-A strategic alliance between Isuzu Motors and its parent company Volvo Group was announced, and it was also announced that the company would become part of Isuzu..
- 2020October 10-Isuzu Motors officially signs a basic agreement on a strategic alliance with the Volvo Group.
- 2021April 4-By the same day, Isuzu completed the UD Trucks acquisition procedure and became the Isuzu Group..
- Headquarters / Ageo Factory (Saitama Prefecture)Ageo City）
- Truck assembly
- engineProcessing and assembly
- Import and sale of Volvo brand products
- Thai factory (Kingdom of Thailand）
- Manufacture and export of trucks for emerging countries
- Singapore office (Singapore）
- Truck sales
Former production base
- Konosu Factory (Saitama Prefecture)Konosu）
- Engine parts, etc.casting
- In January 2015, it was sold to "Global Component Technology" under the umbrella of UniCarriers, and became the company's Konosu factory.
- Hanyu Factory (Saitama Prefecture)Hanyu）
What is extantOnly write.
- (Ageo City, Saitama Prefecture)
- We undertake manufacturing operations.
- Quon(Heavy truck 25Tclass)
- コ ン ド ル(Medium-duty truck, 4-12 ton classIsuzu ForwardIt is an OEM model of. )
- Kazet(Light truck, 1-4 ton classMitsubishi Fuso CanterIt is an OEM model of. )
- Quester(Heavy trucks for emerging countries..Released in Southeast Asia and South Africa. )
- (Medium-duty trucks for emerging countries..The trade area is the same as Quester. )
- (Light truck for emerging countries. Released in Indonesia.)
- SLF(Large route bus for emerging countries. Released in India.)
- (Articulated bus for emerging countries. Released in India.)
- FJ(Chassis for ladder truck)
- Airport chemical fire engine(Toho vehicle (Shinmeiwa IndustrySubsidiary, formerTokyu vehicle special equipment) Joint development)
- Volvo FH(Volvo Trucks tractor. Mainly responsible for sales and after-sales service for major corporations)
Out of print
Listed in order of release.
As mentioned above, in Japan, sales of all bus models ended on October 2010, 10, and production ended in 29..
- Large sightseeing bus
- Space Wing DA(DA system, 3-axle car)
- Space Wing A(AS system ・Super High Decker-Mitsubishi Fuso Aero QueenOEM)
- Space Wing I(RA / Super High Decker)
- Space Wing II(DA / RD series, 3-axle vehicle)
- Space Wing III(RA series, underfloor cockpit car)
- Space Arrow RA(RA system ・High decker）
- Space Arrow A(AS system, high decker,Mitsubishi Fuso AeroaceOEM)
- Space Arrow Euro Tour(NDPCMade by reimported car)
- Double-decker bus
- Large route bus
- 9m large bus
- Ordinary route bus (medium-sized long route bus)
- Space Runner JP(JP system)
- Medium-sized route bus
- Space Runner RM(RM system)
- Small bus
- Large truck
- Medium and light trucks
There used to be UD Trucks Japan as a sales company, but now it is directly managed by our company except for some.
Due to the change of our former corporation (Nissan Diesel Industry) to UD Trucks, the three sales companies (subsidiary 2010, equity method application 3) and Hokkaido sales that existed in 1 are linked to each other. Changed..After that, Iwate and Tochigi were also changed, and now only Gunma has a name that includes "Nissan Diesel".It is also a sales companyUD Trucks JapanAs mentioned above, the old corporation was merged with the new corporation, and it is currently directly managed by the Company.
this houseUD Trucks Japan(UD Trucks Japan) announced the establishment on November 2008, 11Later, on January 2009, 1, all of Nissan Diesel Industry's (at that time) direct sales companies and used car sales companiesCross netIs integratedKanto Nissan DieselCo., Ltd. as the surviving companyNissan Diesel TrucksEstablished as a joint-stock company and headquartered in Ageo City, Saitama Prefecture, it is a holding company of UD Trucks along with UD Trucks on January 2014, 1 in order to improve management efficiency.Volvo Group JapanWas merged with (at the same time, the trade name was changed toUD Truckschange to).
This UD Trucks Japan is the parent company of UDAB VolvoThe handling of heavy-duty trucks was started on February 2010, 2 for major companies only.
In addition, the direct sales companies were integrated into one companyMitsubishi Fuso Truck/BusSecond to the second, the six local capital companies will continue to operate independently.Also, during the Nissan Diesel Industry era, there was a loose sales cooperation relationship, such as being listed on the Nissan Motors general catalog (general leaflet / general pamphlet) and the Nissan car catalog (pamphlet) being placed at Nissan Diesel dealers. ..In addition, it was described as "Nissan diesel sales company" in the general catalog of Nissan Motor.
- Current sales company structure
- UD Trucks(All except the following corporate areas are directly managed)
- UD Trucks Doto
- UD Trucks Hokkaido
- UD Tracks Iwate
- UD Trucks Tochigi
- UD Trucks Niigata
- Gunma Nissan Diesel & Logistics
- TV commercialKansai TV production historical dramaIt was sponsored by such as, and mainly broadcasted Condor commercials. Although TV commercials have not been aired for a while since the 1990s, from the appearance of Quon in 2004 to 2008SaitamaWas broadcasting a commercial for Quon. Became a TV sponsor for the first time in 2018 years on "Footprints of Hot Summer," which has been broadcast on TV from May 5, 14.
- Radio commercialNACK5of"SUNDAY LIONS"And so on.
- Books and magazine advertisementsBasrama InternationalI was advertising books and magazines.Also,Seibu BusThe one with our advertisement in the lower part of the advertisement in the car[Annotation 3]Existed.
- ^ Osaka City Transportation BureauPublished "Osaka Traffic Log"Osaka Municipal Bus"Nissan" in the list of owned vehicles,Mitsubishi Fuso Truck/BusIs also written as "Mitsubishi".
- ^ The final production carNishitetsu Bus Iki Motor Sales OfficeAssigned car No. 6265 (Space Runner RA）.
- ^ Seibu LionsWatching bus advertisement. Because UD was also a sponsor of the team until the 1990sSeibu GroupBus1979Since then, UD has been the main product until the withdrawal of the bus business in Japan.
- ^ a b c d e f g h "Company”. UD Trucks Co., Ltd. 2020/11/6Browse.
- ^ a b c d e f UD Trucks Co., Ltd. 14th Term Financial Results Announcement
- ^ a b c d "Isuzu and Volvo sign a partnership agreement UD Trucks joint purchase under Isuzu to accelerate development in advanced areas”. Daily Automobile Newspaper Electronic Edition (November 2020, 11). 2020/11/3Browse.
- ^ "Volvo Group signs basic agreement on strategic alliance with Isuzu”. (Press Release) Isuzu Motors Ltd. (October 2020, 10). 2020/11/3Browse.
- ^ "Isuzu and Volvo Group conclude strategic alliance agreementPDF (Press Release) Isuzu Motors Ltd. (October 2020, 10). 2020/11/3Browse.
- ^ a b c "Isuzu and Volvo Group start full-scale strategic alliance”. Isuzu Motors Ltd., Volvo Group (December 2021, 4). 2021/4/5Browse.
- ^ UD Trucks | UD History | UD Engine
- ^ a b c 
- ^ a b 
- ^ About the coverage of our company name and brand --Nissan Diesel Press Release dated January 2010, 1
- ^ Nissan Diesel Industry changes company name and unifies brand name --Nissan Diesel Press Release dated January 2010, 1
- ^ a b c d UD Trucks merged with two related companies January 2(Nihon Keizai Shimbun August 2013, 9)
- ^ a b "Isuzu and Volvo Group sign memorandum of understanding on strategic alliance in the commercial vehicle field”. Isuzu Motors Ltd., Volvo Group (December 2019, 12). 2020/4/8Browse.
- ^ a b "(PDF)”. Nishi-Nippon Railroad (December 2010, 6). 2017/12/12Browse.
- ^ a b "(PDF)”. Nishi-Nippon Railroad (December 2010, 1). 2017/12/12Browse.
- ^ a b c "Notice of termination of discussions on establishment of joint venture for bus business”. UD Trucks (October 2010, 10). 2017/12/12Browse.
- ^ a b "Regarding the end of negotiations on the establishment of a joint venture with UD Trucks regarding the bus business”. Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus (October 2010, 10). 2017/12/12Browse.
- ^ a b c d e UD, bus business withdrawal Domestic market shrinking Voluntary retirement 700 people recruited --Nikkei Electronic Edition September 2012, 9 (Full text available only to members)
- ^ After-sales service system for bus bodies made by Nishi-Nippon Shatai August 2010, 8 UD Trucks Co., Ltd. News Release
- ^ a b c "Volvo Group introduces UD buses”. Volvo Buses India (March 2014, 3). 2014/3/20Browse.
- ^ Basrama International No.143 P.67 April 2014 Porto Publishing ISBN 978-4-89980-143-6
- ^ What kind of engine is a UD type engine? : Fukuyama Automobile Clock Museum
- ^ a b UD Trucks-History of UD Trucks
- ^ a b 
- ^ Basic agreement on mutual OEM supply of Nissan Diesel and Mitsubishi Fuso Bus --Nissan Diesel / Mitsubishi Fuso Truck / Bus Joint Press Release dated July 2006, 7
- ^ 
- ^ 
- ^ Nissan Diesel and Mitsubishi Fuso expand cooperation in bus business --Nissan Diesel / Mitsubishi Fuso Truck / Bus Joint Press Release dated July 2009, 8
- ^ Basrama InternationalSPECIAL10 Nishiko no Kiseki (Porto Publishing) Published in September 2010 ISBN 978-4-89980-017-0 P.9
- ^ “Notice Concerning Transfer of Equity Equity Accompanying Transfer of Subsidiary” (Press release), Press industry, (March 2011, 8) 2018/1/11Browse.
- ^ 
- ^ "Announcement of new heavy-duty truck" Quester "for emerging markets" (Press Release), UD Trucks, (August 2013, 8) 2013/8/26Browse.
- ^ "New heavy-duty truck" Quester "that meets various customer needs" (Press Release), UD Trucks, (August 2013, 8) 2013/8/26Browse.
- ^ 
- ^ Mitsubishi Fuso release
- ^ Isuzu release
- ^ a b UD Trucks | Company Profile
- ^ Home | Volvo Financial Services
- ^ Nikkan Jidosha Shimbun June 2015, 6
- ^ Contact | Volvo Financial Services
- ^ UD Trucks | UD History | Quester
- ^ UD Trucks | History of UD | Croner
- ^ Volvo Group introducing UD bus range
- ^ In the city
- ^ 
- ^ 
- ^ Nissan Diesel Formulates New Domestic Sales Network Strategy(November 2008, 11 UD Trucks News Release)
- ^ UD Trucks merges with 3 domestic companies --UD Trucks News Release September 2013, 9
- ^ Source: From Nissan Motor NISSAN 1995 General Leaflet[Source required].
- List of car manufacturers
- Consumer industry - Old corporationParent company at the time of establishment.
- 2-stroke engine
- Uniflow scavenging diesel engine ――It was also the origin of the UD brand.
- Isuzu Motors --Current parent company.
- Mitsubishi Fuso Bus Manufacturing --A genuine manufacturer of Mitsubishi Fuso OEM car bus bodies.
- West Japan Body Industry - NishitetsuA designated manufacturer of bus bodies. Dissolved on October 2010, 10.
- Nishitetsu body technology --Take over the business of Nishi-Nippon Shatai Kogyo and provide after-sales service for bus vehicles.
- Subaru Customize Studio - 2002Bus body designated manufacturer until March.OldFuji Heavy IndustriesIsesakiFactory.
- Transport machine industry --Fuji Heavy Industries affiliateMobile craneDesignated manufacturer.CurrentlyaviationSpaceSpecializes in manufacturing related parts.
- Nissan Light Truck --In order to select and concentrate development resources, the development of 1t / 2t class light trucks will be consolidated into the company.
- Saitama Seibu Lions --Relationship as a sponsoring company.AlsoSeibu BusOtherSeibu GroupUntil the withdrawal of the UD bus business, many UD buses were used.
- Dongfeng truck(Dongyu truck)-Once existedDongfeng Motor(eastWind train)WhenVolvo group(IodineCorporate group) Is a joint venture with our company.CurrentDongfeng Nengdi Automobile.
- Sekiguchi Sangyo Co., Ltd.