The train waiting for the train and Zuzuzuzuzuzuzun at the station ranked first in the city where you want to live in Kansai
If you write the contents roughly
The fact that the railroad tracks are connected means that they intersect the Kobe Main Line on the first floor.
In 2021, the city (station) ranking that you want to live in is ranked first in the Kansai version at the north exit of Nishinomiya for four consecutive years.This Nishinomiya-Kitaguchi station and its surroundings ... → Continue reading
Train channels are always immersed in the train! This is a railway specialized channel for railway fans.
You can check the latest railway news you are interested in at once!
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Because they intersect on the same planeMulti-level crossingCompared to the above, the installation cost and required site are less, but on the railroadDiamondIt was a hindrance when assembling, and on the roadTraffic jamAnd accompanyingAir pollutionInvite.
At-grade intersection between railways
When a plurality of railway lines intersect with each other, it may be an at-grade intersection because it costs a lot to make a grade separation.
Elevated railwayIn some cases, they intersect at the same level in terms of cost and operation.
In Japan, there are very few cases where ordinary railways are orthogonal to each other, and even if we go back in time, only a few cases have been used in Japan.There are about 20 to 30 cases of intersections with trams, etc., or between trams, including those with diagonal crossings.
Double track branch
If three lines are branched in a Y shape on a plane and all lines are double-tracked, the up line of one line and the down line of the other line intersect in a plane.In the case of a line with a large number of trains, it becomes a bottleneck on the timetable, so such a place isMulti-level crossingBe transformed.Compared to Diamond Cloth, this is the Keio Line before the renovationChofu StationIt is often seen in the direction of Hachioji and Hashimoto.
At-grade intersection of railway and road
At the level intersection of roads and railroadsRailroad crossingIs provided.In the case of routes with a large number of trains or roads with heavy traffic, traffic jams waiting for railroad crossings (Railroad crossing without openingBecause of the occurrence of), such points are often grade-separated.
Incidentally,Japan OfShinkansen ThelawAbove, construction at grade separation is obligatory.AlsosubwayIs a line constructed for the purpose of grade separation, but there are also lines with railroad crossings on the ground section.
At the intersection of roads交 差点Is made.However, at intersections between busy roads,traffic lightsMinutes of time when traffic is blocked byTraffic jamIt becomes severe and the air pollution caused by it becomes serious, so it is often grade-separated.highwaySuch asMotorway,Bypass roadIt is common to make all or many sections by grade separation from the beginning.
At-grade intersection of highways
On expressways, in the case of Japan, it is legally required to construct all intersections by grade separation due to high-speed driving of automobiles and safety issues.However, for various reasons, it may be unavoidable to make an at-grade intersection and provide an intersection.
- Bijogi JCTThen crossTokyo Outer Ring RoadとShuto Expressway No. 5 Ikebukuro Line-Saitama Omiya LineBecause there was no site to construct a connecting road to and from the two main lines, an intersection of connecting roads was set up on the 2rd floor between the outer ring road main line passing through the 4nd floor and the Metropolitan Expressway main line passing through the 3th floor. Traffic control is carried out by traffic lights for cars coming and going.
South KoreaFor the purpose of reducing construction costs1973Opened toHonam Expressway(Jeonju IC-Suncheon IC)Namhae ExpresswayAt-grade intersections of T-shaped and + -shaped were installed at some of the entrances and exits of.further1975Opened toYeongdong Expressway(Semal IC-Gangneung entrance),Tokai Expressway,1977Opened toJungbu Naeryuk Expressway, Opened in 198488 Olympic ExpresswayAt-grade intersection was adopted at some or most of the entrances and exits (all opened on two-lane roads).However, in the process of expanding each expressway to four lanes, most of the level intersections were grade-separated or closed (in the case of the 2 Olympic Expressway, not due to lane expansion, but due to changes in toll collection methods).2015May 11The 88 Olympic Expressway's South Changsui entrance was closed due to the relocation of the route, so it has been completely abolished.
pluralRunwayhave空港Then, between the runways, or with the runwayTaxiwayThere is an at-grade intersection with.At airports that operate frequently, runways for crosswinds are often provided, and in this case, at-grade intersections are common.Runways that intersect at the level cannot be operated at the same time, but in the case of a crosswind runway, as the name implies, the other is used when it is difficult to take off and land on one side, so the problem is small.
At-grade intersection of runway and road
The United KingdomAreaGibraltar OfGibraltar International AirportThen, the runway and the general road intersect at the level,Railroad crossingIt is separated by.Since it is a general road, pedestrians can also cross the runway.
Installed on the road side during takeoff and landing of an airplane at Gibraltar International AirportBarrierThe road is closed to traffic.
At-grade intersection of runway and railway
Hankyu Kobe Main Line
Kobe Main Line(Kobehonsen) isOsakaOsakaKita OfOsaka Umeda StationからHyogoKobe CityChuo-ku OfKobe Sannomiya StationTie upHankyu Corporation OfRailway line..Commonly known as the Kobe Main Line itself, or including its branch linesKobe LineCalled.Line colorIs blue from the sea in the port city of Kobe (■).
Takarazuka Main Line-Kyoto Main LineIt is one of the main lines of Hankyu Railway along withJR Kobe Line(Tokaido Main Line)・Hanshin Main LineTogether with it, it is the best downtown area in Osaka and Kobe.UmedaとSannomiyaIntercity rail that connectsInter Urban)one of.Together with the Takarazuka Main Line and its branch linesShinpo LineIt may be generically called.Since it was built on the assumption that it will run between Hanshin at high speeds, it connects Osaka and Kobe almost linearly, and runs on the Yamate side of the Hanshin Main Line and JR Kobe Line.Along the lineHanshin ModernismLocated in a cultural area, especiallyAshiya,NishinomiyaOne of the best in Kansai centering on the Yamate side ofLuxury residential areaIs formed.It is a popular route as a "living line" in Kansai because of its good image and the convenience of direct access to Umeda and Sannomiya...In the earliest planItamiSince I applied for a laying license in the name of development in the vicinity, it is from the north than the current oneItami Station-Kadodojinjin StationIt was a route that passed nearby.After that, it was changed to the current route for the purpose of short-circuiting between Hanshin, soItami LineWill be built.
In this article, the transition of each type of operation in the operation mode section and the history section are described by the station name at that time, and "Umeda station" and "Sannomiya station" are the current Osaka Umeda station and Kobe Sannomiya, respectively. It is a station.In addition, Hankyu Kobe Station will be later until March 1936.Kamitsutsui Station, From April of the same year to April 4 refers to the current Kobe Sannomiya Station.
- Route distance (Operating kilo): Between Osaka Umeda Station and Kobe Sannomiya Station 32.3 km
- Gauge: 1435 mm
- Number of stations: 16 stations (including the starting and ending stations)
- Double track section: All lines
- Electrified section: All lines electrified (DC 1500) V）
- Closure method: Automatic closure type
- Maximum speed: 115km/h
- Depot : Nishinomiya garage
Since there are many straight sections as a whole and the distance between stations is relatively long for private railway lines within the metropolitan area, the speed between 100 stations including ordinary trains and Kobe Sannomiya station is around 115 km / h (maximum speed). Is operated at XNUMX km / h).
However,Mikage StationThere is a curve that detours in an S shape in the direction of Osaka.This is on the route when the Kobe Line is constructedAsahi ShimbunOne of the founders,Ryuhei MurayamaMansion (currentlyKoyuki Museum), And Murayama is in the neighborhoodKaneboThe presidentYamato Muto,Sumitomo ZaibatsuPrime MinisterSuzuki SayaThis is due to the fact that it was difficult to acquire the land by inviting local residents and campaigning against it.Therefore, the maximum speed is limited to 90 km / h in this section.In this section, it has been limited to 65 km / h for a long time and has been forced to decelerate.linearImprovement (extension of transition curve, long rail,CantBy (correction)1993At 7 km / h in July,2006It improved to 10 km / h in October.
Osaka Umeda Station- Nishinomiya North Exit StationBetweenOsaka PlainIt runs almost flat, but between Nishinomiya-Kitaguchi Station and Kobe-Sannomiya Station, especiallyShukugawa Station - Kasuganomichi StationOn the route along the mountainMt. Rokkosan site16.7 to run at the foot of the mountain‰ --There is an intermittent gradient of 30.3 ‰.
Between Osaka Umeda Station and Juso StationOverhead wireThe method isTakarazuka Main Line TheSimple catenaryHowever, the Kobe Main Line and Kyoto Main Line (strictly speaking, part of the Takarazuka Main Line)Compound catenary.
Kanzakigawa StationWest sideKanzaki RiverOn the bridgeTide doorHas been installed,typhoonBy approachclimaxAndEarthquakeAfter(I.e.It may be closed as a countermeasure against such problems.In this case, Osaka Umeda Station- Sonoda StationIt will be suspended (of which, only the Kobe Main Line is suspended between Osaka Umeda Station and XNUMX Stations), but in the past it was operated back and forth between XNUMX Stations and Kanzakigawa Station using only the up line. I used to use the turnaround line provided at Sonoda Station to turn around only on the regular train between Sonoda Station and Sannomiya Station (currently Kobe Sannomiya Station).As an alternative line between Osaka Umeda Station and Nishinomiya Kitaguchi StationTakarazuka Main Line(Osaka Umeda Station- Takarazuka Station)・Imazu (north) lineI have been instructed to go through (Takarazuka Station-Nishinomiya Kitaguchi Station).
Hankyu RailwayKobe high speed train東西 線Kobe Sannomiya Station- Shinkaichi StationAmongSecond-class railway operatorAnd, "Kobe high speed lineWe are driving directly from Kobe Sannomiya Station to Shinkaichi Station.
Weekdays from 9:22 to 7:19, Saturdays and holidays from XNUMX:XNUMX to XNUMX:XNUMXLimited expressとordinaryHowever, the basic schedule is to drive at 10-minute intervals (19-minute intervals after 12:XNUMX on Saturdays and holidays as well).Weekday eveningRush hourIn addition to the regular commuting express trains departing from and arriving at Nishinomiya-Kitaguchi Station, the limited express trains will be used on weekdays, Saturdays, and holidays after 22:XNUMX.Rapid expressIs driven.The rush hour on weekdays is a 16-minute cycle, and in addition to limited express and ordinary trains, commuting limited express, commuting express, and semi-express (directly from Takarazuka Station on the Imazu Line, only in the direction of Osaka Umeda) are also operated.
Holiday schedules are applied on Saturdays.Previously, it was operated on weekday schedules from Monday to Saturday, and on holiday schedules on Sundays and holidays, but in KansaiKeihan Electric RailwayNext to1992Takarazuka Line in December,1993In February, the Kyoto Line introduced a Saturday schedule, and the Kobe Line also introduced a Saturday schedule in July 2.By the way, Sanyo Electric Railway, which was operating directly to each other at that time, and Hanshin Electric Railway, which was on the Kobe Rapid Transit Tozai Line and Sanyo Electric Railway Main Line, also introduced Saturday schedules from the same day.Later, this Saturday schedule was based on a holiday schedule, and only in the morning when transportation capacity was insufficient, it became a pattern to increase the number of regular trains from Nishinomiya Kitaguchi to Umeda (currently Osaka Umeda), and the schedule was revised on October 1993, 7.After that, it was completely abolished and unified into Saturday and holiday schedules.
The crew may change at Nishinomiya-Kitaguchi Station, and when the changed driver departs from Nishinomiya-Kitaguchi Station,hornMay make a sound.
The number of trains operated during the day is as follows.
|Osaka Umeda||...||Kobe Sannomiya||...||New opening||Sanyo|
|Number||Limited express||6 本|
|Sanyo Himeji||2 本|
Details of each type are shown below.The current various stops are "Station listSee section.
It is the fastest delivery type on the Kobe Main Line and operates almost all day except at midnight.Basically, it operates between Osaka Umeda Station and Shinkaichi Station, but there is also operation between Nishinomiya Kitaguchi and Shinkaichi in the early morning, and in the morning and evening between Osaka Umeda Station and Kobe Kosoku Line Kosoku Kobe Station.Weekdays during the day and all day on Saturdays and holidaysHigh speed kobe stationでHanshin Kobe high speed lineThe connection with the regular train (high-speed Kobe station turnaround) is being considered.
During the weekday morning rush hour, only the uphill is operated (only the commuter limited express is operated downhill).Of these, three will be operated in a 3-car train, but women-only cars will not be set up like the commuter limited express because two cars will be added at Kobe Sannomiya Station. Before the timetable revision on March 10, 2, down trains on weekday mornings were also set.
1930Since the start of operationDuring the warとGreat Hanshin-Awaji EarthquakeExcept immediately after, it is set almost consistently. Nishinomiya-Kitaguchi Station was the only stop on the way at the beginning of operation in 1930, and 1937 stations were added in XNUMX.[Annotation 1]After that, it was only Jusou Station and Nishinomiya-Kitaguchi Station for a long time.After the Great Hanshin-Awaji Earthquake, the timetable was revised on June 1995, 6 to stop at Okamoto Station, and the timetable was revised on October 12, 2006 to stop at Shukugawa Station..2000Along the linePrince ZooでGiant pandaIs open to the public and is the nearest station during the holiday seasonOjikoen StationThere was a temporary stop at, but it is no longer done.
For driving 115 km / h between Jusou Station and Nishinomiya-Kitaguchi Station during the day7000 seriesLaterOne handleLimited express that is limited to cars and operates at 115 km / h is called "A limited express".
Due to the timetable change in line with the timetable revision of the Sanyo Electric Railway Line, which will be used via the Kobe Express Line on March 2020, 3, the maximum speed 14km / h cars of the 5000 series and 6000 series running in the daytime have withdrawn. , The notation of "A limited express" has disappeared from the staff of the crew.
2006年10月28日のダイヤ改正以降、大阪梅田駅 - 神戸三宮駅間は下り列車が最速27分00秒（表定速度：71.7 km/h、平均速度：77.5 km/h）で走行している（上り列車は最速27分10秒）。また、線形が良く通過駅が多い十三駅 - 西宮北口駅間では、下り列車が最速8分40秒、上り列車が最速8分30秒（平均速度：93.2 km/h）で走行しており、並行して走行するJR西日本のLimited expressWe carry out high-speed driving comparable to.
Between Osaka-Umeda Station and Takarazuka Station, it is often the case that you will arrive at Takarazuka Station by taking a limited express train to Nishinomiya-Kitaguchi Station and then changing to the Imazu (North) Line, rather than taking the Takarazuka Main Line express train.The difference between daytime hours is about 1 minute.
Commuter limited express
It is a type that adds Tsukaguchi Station, which is a connection station with the Itami Line, to the limited express stop station, and is operated only during the weekday morning rush hour, and all downhill honor trains during this time are operated in this type. After the timetable revision on March 2016, 3, it is basically operated between Osaka Umeda Station-Kobe Sannomiya Station, Kosoku Kobe Station, and Shinkaichi Station, but both up and downNishinomiya garageThere are some trains departing from Nishinomiya-Kitaguchi Station because of the departure from.
The trains departing from and arriving at Kobe Sannomiya Station and some of the trains departing from Nishinomiya Kitaguchi Station for sending them are operated in 8-car trains with fixed 2-car trains (Kobe Sannomiya side) and 10-car trains (Osaka Umeda side). , At the beginning of Kobe SannomiyaFemale-only vehicleConcatenate.
The operation started from the timetable revision on June 1995, 6, and was also operated during the midnight hours from 12 to 1998. Shukugawa station was added as a stop station by the timetable revision on October 2001, 2006. With the revision on March 10, 28, all the excellent trains from Osaka Umeda during the morning rush hour were unified to commuter limited express, and the number of trains departing from and arriving at Kobe Sannomiya Station increased.
From January 2019, the English notation will be changed according to the change on the Kyoto line.Limited expressFrom "Commuter Limited ExpressWas changed to.The display on the vehicle side has been changed since October of the same year, starting with the equipment organization of the LED direction curtain (10 series 7000F, 7007F, 7008 series, 9000 series).[Annotation 2].
It is an excellent train that replaces the limited express train at midnight, and it is operated after 1:22 except for one train from Shinkaichi to Osaka Umeda in the early morning.Tsukaguchi Station in addition to the limited express stopRokko StationStop at.Basically, the operation is between Osaka Umeda Station and Shinkaichi Station, but there are also two high-speed Kobe trains bound for Osaka Umeda and Shinkaichi bound for Nishinomiya-Kitaguchi.
The operation started from the timetable revision in December 1987.
As an express train to each station between Tsukaguchi Station and Nishinomiya Kitaguchi Station, which are connected to the Itami Line, from Kobe Sannomiya to Osaka Umeda in the early morning of Saturdays and holidays, and Kobe Sannomiya at midnight on weekdays. There are two trains bound for Shinkaichi and three bound for Kobe Sannomiya at midnight on Saturdays and holidays.
Along with the limited express, it is a type that has existed since before the war, and the stop station has not changed for many years.
Before the Great Hanshin-Awaji Earthquake, it was operated during busy hours on weekdays morning and evening and at midnight, and on holidays in the morning, afternoon, and midnight.Express trains in the morning and afternoon on holidays are between Umeda Station and Nishinomiya-Kitaguchi Station, and Umeda Station on the day when horse racing is held at Hanshin Racecourse. Incheon StationAmongTemporary expressThe express train departing from and arriving at Nishinomiya-Kitaguchi Station was suspended.
From the timetable revision in June 1995 to the timetable revision in March 6, the operation was mainly reduced to after the evening of weekdays, but now the time zone is commuting express.There used to be trains departing from and arriving at Kosoku Kobe Station (on weekdays during the morning rush hour before the Great Hanshin-Awaji Earthquake, and on holidays, one train at midnight until the timetable revision in February 2001). Before the timetable revision on March 3, 1998, one train was operated from Kobe Sannomiya to Umeda in the early morning on weekdays, and several trains from Umeda to Nishinomiya North Exit were operated during the weekday morning rush (the last one was bound for Kobe Sannomiya). ..
Tsukaguchi Station, which is a connecting station with the Itami Line, and other excellent trains pass throughMukoshinoso StationAs an express train to, it is operated mainly during rush hours on weekdays.The section between Tsukaguchi Station and Shinkaiji Station stops at each station, and also has the role of complementing the normal departures and arrivals at Nishinomiya-Kitaguchi Station during this time.In the morning, only Shinkaichi / Highway Kobe bound for Osaka Umeda, and in the evening / night, only Osaka Umeda bound for Kobe Sannomiya.The morning train will contact the first commuter limited express at Kobe Sannomiya Station.In the evening and night trains, limited express trains will be evacuated at Nishinomiya-Kitaguchi Station.
Operation started with the timetable revision in June 1995.Initially, it was set only from Sannomiya to Umeda by replacing the up express on weekday mornings, but with the timetable revision in March 6, it will be operated by replacing the express on weekday evening down. It was. Until October 2001, 3, there is a seat storage device for the two trains departing from Kobe Sannomiya Station at 2007 o'clock.8200 seriesWas allocated to the additional vehicle with the seats stored.Some trains bound for Umeda operated in 10-car trains from Nishinomiya-Kitaguchi Station, but with the timetable revision on March 2016, 3, they were unified to 19 cars, and the train departing from Kobe Sannomiya during the morning rush hour was newly opened and high speed. It was extended from Kobe.As a result, the service section was expanded to the Kobe Express Line.
English notation is `` in January 2019ExpressFrom "Commuter ExpressWas changed to.
As a direct train from the Imazu Line during the weekday morning rush, it will be operated only from Takarazuka to Osaka Umeda in an 8-car train.At Nishinomiya-Kitaguchi Station, with the Kobe Main LineContact lineIt passes through Line 9, but since Line 9 does not handle getting on and off, the station is treated as passing (however, due to the timetable, it takes about 1 minute.Driving stopTo do).Also, since the train does not stop at Mukonoso Station, where the commuter express stops, the semi-express is superior to the commuter express on the Kobe Main Line.Unusual stop setting(This is because the commuter express was set after the semi-express. However, the semi-express is treated as a subordinate in the route map etc.).
Started operation in October 1957.There used to be one from Incheon to Umeda, but this was later changed to Takarazuka. From June 10, 1 to the timetable revision in March 1995, there were three trains bound for Takarazuka from Umeda on weekday evenings, but this train is the platform for Takarazuka on the Imazu Line.Effective lengthBecause of the relationship, it was operated in a 6-car train ("Hankyu Imazu LineSee also).
It is a type that stops at each station and is operated all day.During the daytime, it is operated between Osaka Umeda Station and Kobe Sannomiya Station, and both upper and lower trains always evacuate and connect to the limited express at Nishinomiya Kitaguchi Station, but after departure from Nishinomiya Kitaguchi Station, the timetable arrives first at Osaka Umeda Station and Kobe Sannomiya Station. It has become.During weekday rush hoursSonoda Station・ There are trains that evacuate limited express trains and commuting limited express trains at Rokko Station.Trains departing from and arriving at Nishinomiya-Kitaguchi Station are set in the morning, evening, and night, and in particular, the down commuter express service hours on weekday evenings are all bound for Nishinomiya-Kitaguchi.You can get to Kosoku Kobe Station and Shinkaichi Station only in the early morning, weekday morning rush hours, and late at night.In addition, there is only one train from Mukonoso to Osaka Umeda on weekday mornings.
Since the timetable revision on October 2006, 10, the fastest up train between Osaka Umeda Station and Kobe Sannomiya Station is 28:43 seconds (table speed: 00 km / h, average speed: 45.1 km / h) during the daytime on weekdays. I'm running on.In the early morning, there is no evacuation of the honor train at Nishinomiya-Kitaguchi Station, so the fastest train between Osaka Umeda Station and Kobe Sannomiya Station is 58.1 minutes and 38 seconds (table speed: 40 km / h, average speed: 50.1 km /). I am running at h).In addition, between Juso Station and Nishinomiya Kitaguchi Station, which have good alignment and a relatively long distance between stations, the fastest train going up during the daytime on weekdays is 58.7 minutes and 13 seconds (table speed: 40 km / h, average speed: 57.9 km / h). ), The early morning up and down trains are running at the fastest speed of 66 minutes and 13 seconds (table speed: 20 km / h, average speed: 59.4 km / h), and the trains that stop at each station are running at a fairly high speed. ing.
Until the timetable revision on March 2016, 3, three high-speed trains bound for Kobe from Nishinomiya-Kitaguchi were in operation on weekday evenings to adjust the number of trains.During the daytime before the Great Hanshin-Awaji Earthquake, the limited express was driving between Umeda Station and Kobe Sannomiya Station in the fastest 19 minutes on weekdays and Saturdays, so in principle, the train was evacuated at Rokko Station, and on holidays it was evacuated at Rokko Station. Instead of not doing so (therefore, the following limited express was forced to drive slowly), the train stopped for a long time at Nishinomiya Kitaguchi Station and evacuated at Sonoda Station in consideration of the operation of a special train.
Until the timetable revision in February 1998, Sanyo Electric Railway operated directly to Rokko Station, but regardless of the type of Sanyo Electric Railway line, the Kobe Main Line was operated normally.However, the type display displayed the type within the Sanyo Electric Railway line (for example, in the case of the limited express on the Sanyo Electric Railway line, the train stopped at each station on the Kobe main line with the limited express display).
Direct limited express
Originally started operation in the fall of 2008, limited to the spring and autumn holiday seasonsArashiyama StationDirectExtra train.Arashiyama LineHome of each stationEffective lengthIt is a 6-car train due to the relationship with7000 series7006F "Kyo and Rein Masaraku'Is applied.
Until the fall of 2009ExtraordinaryThere was a special sabot for the formation that was used for direct operation, and a sticker on the side of the door to indicate that. New from the holiday season in the spring of 2010Direct limited expressWas given, and a special "direct express" type curtain was added to the formation allocated for direct operation.Driving days are specific Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays during the spring and autumn holidays (driving days are announced at any time on the official website, etc.), with one day each departing from and arriving at Takarazuka Station via the Imazu Line. It is operated one round trip.This train is at Jusou stationSwitchbackdo itKyoto Main LineI didn't go to Umeda station because it was directly connected to.At the stops on the Kobe Main Line, high-speed Kobe departures and arrivals are the same as Rapid Express, and Takarazuka departures and arrivals are the same as Semi Express.For the highway bound for Kobe, I evacuated the limited express at Rokko Station.
From 2011, the nicknames "Atago" (departing and arriving at high-speed Kobe station) and "Togetsu" (departing and arriving at Takarazuka station via the Imazu line) have been newly given, but 7017F of the dedicated organization is from November 2015 to November 11. Until the monthWatase SeizoThe sightseeing spots in Kobe are decorated with the illustrations ofWrapping trainBecause it became a "fresh breeze", In 2016, the nickname of the direct limited express was also operated as "fresh breeze"..
From March 2018, 3 to October 17, 2019, with the same nickname of "fresh breeze",Yusuke NakamuraThe wrapping train was operated according to the illustration of (Renewal of part of the design on November 2018, 11)However, due to the change in the wrapping organization, the nickname of the special train directly connected to Arashiyama Station was returned to "Atago"..
After the spring of 2019, the operation of "Atago" and "Thorn" will be stopped, and the direct limited express (no train nickname) by "Kyoto Rein Masaraku" will be available between Nishinomiya-Kitaguchi Station and Arashiyama Station only on weekdays Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Being driven.
After spring 2020Expansion of new coronavirus infectionThe operation has been suspended based on the impact of the issuance of the state of emergency and the usage situation.
Temporary limited express
Every year,Kobe LuminarieOn Saturdays and Sundays during the event, extra limited express trains from Kobe Sannomiya to Osaka Umeda will be issued at night...The stop station is the same as the limited express.Also,Minato Kobe Maritime Fireworks FestivalSimilarly, on the day of the event, extra express trains departing from Kobe Sannomiya (some from Kosoku Kobe) bound for Osaka Umeda will be issued.When the special express is operated, the time will be changed slightly because the ordinary train departing just before that will evacuate at Rokko Station.
過去には、山陽電鉄須磨浦公園駅までの乗り入れが廃止された直後の1998年7月19日・20日・25日・26日と8月1日・2日・8日・9日（いずれも土曜・日曜・祝日）の計8日間、Suma beachFor convenience of such things, the special express "Dolphin" from Umeda (at that time) to Sumaura Park was operated, and the 7000 series 6-car train was used.The stops are Jusou, Nishinomiya North Exit, Okamoto, Sannomiya, Hanakuma, High Speed Kobe, Shinkaichi,Sanyo SumaSo, it was non-stop between Shinkaichi station and Sanyo-Suma station.However, the operation of this special express was completed in only one year in 1998, and Hankyu cars have not entered the west of Shinkaichi since then.
other than this,Hankyu BravesWas the home ofNishinomiya StadiumでProfessional baseballWhen the official game was held, a special express train was sometimes operated between Umeda Station and Nishinomiya-Kitaguchi Station.Also,1981Was held off the coast of KobeKobe Port Island ExpoDuring the period of (Portpia '81), a special express train between Umeda Station and Sannomiya Station was sometimes operated mainly on holidays.
Temporary Rapid Express
Similar to the above special express, the special express from Kobe Sannomiya to Osaka Umeda will be increased at midnight on Saturday and Sunday during the Kobe Luminarie and at midnight on the day of the Minato Kobe Maritime Fireworks Festival.
In the past, from around 1990 to before the Great Hanshin-Awaji Earthquake, a temporary rapid express was operated between Umeda Station and Sannomiya Station in the morning and evening only on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays during the spring and autumn holiday seasons. There is (commonly known as "large driving").In addition to this, there was once a crowd of high school students leaving school during the daytime on Saturday, so due to the timetable revision in July 1993, between Umeda Station and Sannomiya Station on Saturday at 7:12 (school time). Temporary Rapid Express was set (only part of the section is operated as a forwarding train during the school holidays such as summer vacation)..This Saturday daytime temporary express was suspended due to the earthquake and was officially abolished by the timetable revision in June 1995.
Hanshin RacecourseIn the evening of the horse race in Japan, a special express train from Incheon on the Imazu Line to Osaka Umeda will be operated (departing from Incheon Station 16:00 to 17:40 at a minimum interval of 10 minutes).The only stops on the way are Tsukaguchi Station and Jusou Station.Nishinomiya North Exit StationWill stop the train in the same way as the semi-express train, but will pass through without being treated as a customer ("Hankyu Imazu LineSee also the article).
There was a time when the original timetable from Incheon to Osaka Umeda was used to suspend some of the regular train express trains that departed from the north exit of Nishinomiya, and then use that timetable to transfer as a temporary express train from Incheon (Nishinomiya). It was clearly stated in the timetable of Kitaguchi Station and the timetable of Hankyu Railway issued in July 1993.[Annotation 3]).In other words, it was treated as a suspension at Nishinomiya-Kitaguchi Station, but there was a phenomenon that it was being operated east of Tsukaguchi Station.
Until 2006, the train from Umeda to Incheon was also in operation. Until the 1980s, it was operated at intervals of about 20 minutes in the morning, but this was abolished by the 1993 timetable revision.LaterSakura Flower Award-Takarazuka Memorialなどの阪神競馬場でのGI開催日の朝に限り3本のみ（梅田発8時37分・8時57分・9時17分）の運転となっていたが、利用客減少などの理由により、2006年10月28日のダイヤ改正で運行が中止された.
In addition, until the 50s, there were temporary express trains from Sannomiya or Rokko to Umeda on weekend evenings, but these are "express" 2 on the train type board on the front. Only letters were written, and there was no destination at all.
In addition, "Semi-expressWhen "" started operation, it was called "temporary express", and the train display board was also "temporary" with only two letters, but the stop station is different from the above "temporary", so to avoid confusion It was later renamed.
The display curtain also has a type of "temporary" (white letters in a red frame), but even if it is temporary, it is displayed as "normal", which is the same as a regular train (departure information board on the station platform). Is the same).
Driving on a holiday schedule in mid-AugustObonOnly during the period and on weekday mornings at the end of the year, the number of regular trains from Nishinomiya Kitaguchi to Osaka Umeda will be increased temporarily to alleviate congestion.Also,Naniwa Yodogawa Fireworks FestivalEven at night on the day of the event, the number of regular trains departing from Osaka Umeda to Nishinomiya-Kitaguchi will be increased (both are evacuated from limited express trains at Sonoda Station).
Currently used vehicle
Since the timetable revision on March 2020, 3, all trains have been operated by one-handle mascon vehicles that support 14km / h operation.Basically (all trains on Saturdays and holidays) are operated in 115-car trains, but during the weekday morning rush hour, 8 cars are added and there are several trains that operate with 2 cars.Also with the Kyoto Main LineDirect limited expressIs driven by 6 cars.Vehicles on the Itami Line and Koyo Line that pass through this line when entering and leaving the Nishinomiya garage are "Hankyu Itami Line #Operating mode / Vehicle","Hankyu Koyo Line #Current vehicleSee.
The vehicles to be operated are as follows.
- 6000 series --6016F only. It is a 2-car train, and is used for 7000 consecutive operations of the commuter limited express in combination with the 10F for additional connections.
- 7000 series - 7007F・7008F・7010F・7012F・7013F・7014F・7019F・7020F・7021F・7022F・7027Fが西宮車庫に所属。それ以外の編成は以下の通り。
- 7001F / 7017F / 7023F ――It is a 6-car train, and basically it is used as an 8000-car train by connecting the 2 series 8-car train to the Osaka Umeda side.Imazu Kita Line reserve andDirect limited expressOperation compatible vehicle.
- 7000F / 7002F / 7003F / 7004F / 7009F --- Although it is an 8-car train, it is a designated train for commuting limited express 10 trains.
- 7030F / 7036F / 7037F --- Because it is a 2-car train, it is composed on the Osaka Umeda side of the 10-series commuter limited express train.
- 7005F+7090F - 6両編成であるが7005F2連側は通勤特急10連運用指定編成の2連側および朝の10連運用特急の2連側予備で、7090F4連側は伊丹線予備である。
- 7006F-"Kyo and Rein Masaraku. "Shojaku garageAlthough I belong to it, I also enter the Kobe Main Line irregularly with a direct limited express.
- 8000 series -8000F, 8001F, 8002F, 8003F, 8008F, 8020F belong to Nishinomiya garage.Other than that, it is a 2-car train, as follows.
- 8031F・8032F・8035F - 基本的に7000系の6両編成と組んで8連で運用されている。通勤特急10連運用指定編成の2連側および朝の10連運用特急の2連側予備である。
- 8033F --It is a dedicated vehicle on the 10nd side of the 2-series limited express train in the morning.
- 8042F ――It is composed on the Osaka Umeda side of the 10-series limited express commuter train.
- 8200 series --2-car train for addition. Like the 8033F, it basically runs only on limited express trains that operate 10 trains in the morning.
- 9000 series --9000F / 9002F / 9004F / 9006F / 9008F belong to Nishinomiya Garage.
- 1000 series(2nd generation) --Commercial operation started on November 2013, 11..Currently, 1000F, 1002F, 1005F, 1007F, 1008F, 1010F, 1011F, 1014F, 1016F, 1017F belong to the Nishinomiya garage.The 1012F belonging to the Takarazuka Line will also be operated as a substitute runner.
Vehicles used in the past
- 5000 series
- 3000 series
- 5100 series
- 5200 series
- 2200 series --The form disappears.Great Hanshin-Awaji EarthquakeExcept for the scrapped vehicles that were damaged in the disaster, the electrical equipment was removed and transferred to the 6000 series.
- 2300 series
- 2021 series
- 1200 series
- 1100 series
- 1010 series
- 1000 type(First generation)
- 810 series
- 800 series
- 610 series
- 920 series
- 900 type
- 600 type
- 300 type
- 98 type
- 96 type
- 51 type
- 1 type
Direct train from Sanyo Electric Railway Line (until February 1998)
- 5030 series
- 5000 series
- 3050 series
- 3000 series
- 2700 series --The only rigid-hung drive vehicle that goes directly from Sanyo
- 2000 series
In 1907, a ring road from Kobe to Kobe via Ashiya, Nishinomiya, and Mikage by Yamato Murano and others.Nada circulation electric orbitIs filed.However, the driver's license was granted only between Fukiai, Kobe City and Shibamura (Nishinomiya Station) on the mountain side.on the other hand,1910ToTakarazuka Main LineとMinoh LineWas openedMinoh Arima Electric OrbitIs for the purpose of connecting to the Nada circulation electric orbit and communicating between Hanshin.1913From Juso to Itami門戸I applied for a patent for the route leading up to.When the construction of the Nada Circulation Electric Railway failed due to the recession, the right to lay the Nada Circulation Electric Railway was taken over, and the Minoh Arima Electric Railway got the right to lay the track between Hanshin.Minoo-Arima Electric Orbit took this opportunity to pursue a short circuit of the route, and although it planned a route slightly south of the current route in Amagasaki City, it encountered the opposition of Itami City and as a compromise, the current route via Tsukaguchi Station. Calmed down.At the time of construction, he was running a shipping company in Osaka, but he is asking for financial assistance... In 1918, Minoh Arima Electric OrbitHanshin Express RailwayAnd changed the company name,1920Jusou Station-Kobe Station (later)Kamitsutsui Station, Currently located at 2-chome, Sakaguchi-dori, Chuo-ku, Kobe), and entered the Hanshinkan transportation.
The Kobe Main Line is the same as the Takarazuka Main Line, which was opened earlier.Orbit methodAlthough it was laid in compliance, it uses a straight line-based alignment over the entire line, so it is 25 mph (about 40), which is higher than the speed limit of 35 mph (about 56 km / h), which was the original speed limit of the law. Operation at km / h) was approved.Later, it was speeding up to 110 km / h in compliance with the Act on Rail Tracks.At the time of constructionWorld War IDue to the outbreak, the prices of materials such as steel are soaring, and it is the first in Japan to save the use of iron between Kanzakigawa Station and Nishinomiya-Kitaguchi Station.concreteMadeTelephone poleIt was adopted[Source required]..Furthermore, the distance between stations was also open in advance.Hanshin Main LineIt took longer, especially between Kanzakigawa Station and Nishinomiya-Kitaguchi Station, when it opened, there was only one station on the way, Tsukaguchi Station, and the average distance between the stations reached 1 km (later). Sonoda Station and Mukonoso Station were additionally opened due to housing development in the Showa period).
Transition after opening
At the time of opening, "It's beautiful and fast.A cool train with a nice view of Garaaki"catch copyIt takes 50 minutes (5 minutes for 60 days from the opening) between Umeda Station in Osaka and Kobe Station (later Kamitsutsui Station)., JNROsaka Station - Sannomiya StationIn the 51st minute, he had an advantage over the Hanshin Tigers in the 60th minute.On the other hand, Hanshin's catch phrase is "Hanshin Electric RailwayThat's right, I countered with the frequent operation of trains.
However, the Kobe Main Line at the time of its opening had problems with both the terminals on the Osaka side and the Kobe side.Umeda Station (currently Osaka Umeda Station) --between Jusou StationCombined trackIt was a bottleneck because it was on the Takarazuka Main Line, while Kobe Station was located in front of the center of Kobe City.The problem on the Osaka side is1926It will be resolved by the completion of the elevated line between the Kobe Main Line and the Takarazuka Main Line between Umeda Station and Jusou Station.On the other hand, the Kobe side wanted Hankyu to enter Sannomiya on an elevated track due to construction costs and underground structure problems, but the principle that the railway line that the Kobe City Council (currently Kobe City Council) would enter the city would be an underground line was broken. Construction was delayed because there was no (""Hanshin Express Electric Railway # Sannomiya elevated boarding turmoilSee also the item).After all, when the provincial line (currently JR Kobe Line) elevates the vicinity of Sannomiya Station, the city council leans toward the acceptance theory for the elevation.In 1936, it was opened up to the current Kobe Sannomiya Station (Kobe Station at the time of its opening).After entering Sannomiya, Nishinada Station (currently Ojikoen Station) --For the old line between Kamitsutsui Station, the branch lineKamitsutsui LineUntil the abolition in 194090 typeA single-line return operation was carried out.
As with the opening of the Takarazuka Main Line, housing development was actively promoted along the railway lines.Around this time, not only Hankyu but also Ashiya Rokurokuso,Kansai landSuch asPrivate residential land developerAlso entered the development, as a resultItami-Nishinomiya Seven Gardens-Shukugawa-Rokuroso Town-MikageGood residential areas such as were formed along the railway lines, and later theseNew residential areaIt is,Luxury residential areaIt became.These developments also created their own culture and laterHanshin ModernismWill be called.
1938Occurred in FebruaryGreat Hanshin floodThen, the bridge girder of the Sumiyoshi River bridge has suffered enormous damage such as the outflow.Although it was once restored by a temporary line, it was cut off again due to the heavy rain that occurred on August 8 of the same year.This restoration was carried out in parallel with the improvement of the Sumiyoshi River, and the bridge girder used for the part that crosses the provincial line of Umeda Station is reused for the new Sumiyoshi River bridge..
Start of high speed operation
Originally, the Kobe Main Line has fewer stations than the Hanshin Main Line, but in May 1922,Current collectorThe otherPrivate railwayPrior to this, the pole was replaced with a pantograph, and in December of the same year, the time required between Umeda Station and Kobe Station (later Kamitsutsui Station) was shortened to 12 minutes. In 40, by track between Umeda Station and Jusou StationMultiple lines-Dedicated trackIt took 35 minutes to complete the conversion, and on April 1930, 4, the powerful 1horsepowerClasselectric motor[Annotation 4]To install900 typeA new limited express will be set up that stops only at Nishinomiya-Kitaguchi Station on the way, and will be shortened to 30 minutes.The speed increase continued thereafter, with 1931 minutes in October 10 and 28 minutes in July 1934., At Umeda station, in front of the stationKobe Yuki Express Train Platform"Limited express for Kobe XNUMX minutesI appealed with it.By the way, the nominal speed of this 25-minute drive between Umeda Station and Kobe Station is known for high-speed driving.Shin-Keihan Railway(AfterKeihan Electric RailwayShinkeihan Line → Hankyu RailwayKyoto Main Line)ofP-6 typeby"Super Express"Stated speed (Keihan Kyoto - Tenjin BridgeAt 34 km / h, which is higher than 30 km / h), driving for 73.7 minutes and 78.0 seconds.PrewarIn the record ofHanwa Electric Railwayof"Super ExpressIt was the second largest in Japan after 81.6 km / h recorded by.This is still the fastest limited express train on Hankyu. In April 2SannomiyaHigher output motor despite a slight increase in distance due to entry[Annotation 5]To install920 typeBy introducing, only Nishinomiya-Kitaguchi Station was stopped for 25 minutes.This limited express drivingPacific WarIt continued until 1944, when the war situation deteriorated.
From 1934Ministry of RailwaysWith the completion of electrification on the Tokaido Main Line operated byExpress trainThe operation of (Kyuden) has started, and it was connected between Osaka Station and Sannomiya Station in 24 minutes by no stop on the way.In Hanshin, in 1936MotomachiThe extension to the underground line has been realized, and the appeal is that "you can reach the center of Osaka / Kobe without straddling" by high-frequency operation.
From the time of opening to 1942, passengers traveling between Umeda Station and Jusou Station were required to use the Takarazuka Main Line train, and could not board the Kobe Main Line train.It is said that this is due to measures to completely separate the Takarazuka Main Line, which is a suburban line, and the Kobe Main Line, which is an intercity line.[By whom?].
Relationship with Hanshin Electric Railway
Between Osaka and Kobe, the Japanese National Railways has already opened.Tokaido Main Line(Saving line) andHanshin Electric RailwayMain lineThe former is mainly for medium- and long-distance use, and the latter is due to the large number of stations.High frequency drivingIt was segregated by.Nishinomiya ShrineIt was installed by Hankyu as a result of Hanshin Electric Railway, which was also engaged in the electric power business in the Hanshin area at that time, at the time of the festival.Nishinomiya Station(Temporary station) To the shrine, the origin of the current transfer transportation is that Hanshin operated a special train in the event of Hankyu's operation trouble, in order to compensate for the fact that all the street lights from) to the shrine went out.[Source required]..Also, under the Hanshin TigersSettsu Electric VehicleBy Koroen Station (currentlyKouen Station)- ParadiseNo track train (trolley bus) In the form of taking over the floor plan from the relationship of transportation capacity,Koyo LineIs under construction.
In the 40's of the Showa era after the war, the trains of both Hankyu and Hanshin began to go directly to the Kobe Rapid Transit Railway. 1995Great Hanshin-Awaji EarthquakeSince each company suffered great damage, it also serves as reconstruction support.Commuter PassRegarding the use of, only if you are using a magnetic commuter pass that includes between Umeda Station and Sannomiya Station (both at that time), you can use both Hankyu and Hanshin Umeda Station and Sannomiya Station, and Sannomiya Station-Kosoku Kobe. If you are using a commuter pass that includes between stations, each station on the Kobe Express Line from Sannomiya Station on both Hankyu and Hanshin to Kosoku Kobe Station (Hanakuma Station-Nishimotomachi Station-Motomachi Station), A system that allows you to get on and off eachWill be implemented from October 1996The cooperation between the two companies has deepened further,Murakami FundAfter the purchase of Hanshin shares by the company, finally the management integration of the two companies resulted in "Hankyu Hanshin Holdings"and"Hankyu Hanshin Toho GroupWas born (Hankyu-Hanshin management integrationSee).
After the end of the war
The end of the warLater, in 1949, limited express operation on the Kobe Main Line was resumed.From this time on, all limited express trains stopped at Juso Station...The time required between Umeda Station and Kobe Station on the limited express was 1949 minutes at the beginning of operation in 30, and then approximately 28 minutes. In the 1993 timetable revision, the 25-minute range was maintained while the station was stopped only on weekdays.[Annotation 6]I realized the operation in.
1995May 1 OfGreat Hanshin-Awaji Earthquake(Hyogoken Nanbu Earthquake) By Nishinomiya-Kitaguchi Station-the viaduct between Shukugawa Station,Kobe Hankyu BuildingThe Kobe Main Line was severely damaged and was forced to operate provisionally.Since June 1995, when all lines have been restored, all limited express trains have been available.Okamoto StationIt came to stop at.This was a delay in the timetable revision scheduled for March of the same year.Responding to increased use of the station[Source required]During the daytime on weekdays, ordinary people were waiting for the limited express to pass at Rokko Station.[Annotation 7]The purpose was to eliminate the problem and shorten the normal time required.At the same time, a new train type is set up according to the demand during commuting hours.
In addition, along with Hanshin, which merged in October 2006, JR in March 10Sakura Shukugawa StationThe timetable was revised in response to the opening of the business, and the limited express stopped at Shukugawa Station on the Hankyu Kobe Main Line, and the connection with the Koyo Line was improved at that station.In addition, linearAutomatic train stop device Due to the improvement of (ATS) and the increase in the maximum speed between Kanzakigawa Station and Nishinomiya Kitaguchi Station during the daytime to 115 km / h, the limited express has increased the number of stops by one station. , Umeda Station-Sannomiya Station travel time reduced by 10 seconds-60 seconds, usually 30 seconds-80 seconds in the same section.
The time required between Osaka Umeda Station and Kobe Sannomiya Station on the current Kobe Main Line Limited Express is 27 minutes for both up and down (27 minutes 10 seconds up and 27:00 down), which is the fastest after the war in 1993. It is about 1 minute longer than the revised timetable.
Direct limited express with Kyoto Main Line
December 1949, 12, Kobe Station-Keihanshin Kyoto Station (currentlyOmiya Station) In the meantime, the direct limited express operation was started.At that time, the voltage of the Kyoto Main Line was 1500 V electrified, and that of the Kobe Main Line was 600 V electrified.800 series2 formationsDouble voltage carIt was decided to remodel it to and allocate it to direct trains.
However, the number of passengers used throughout was small, and on October 1951, 10, the operation of the Keishin-ma direct limited express was abolished. In 8, the aboveDirect limited express to Arashiyama stationBegan to operate, and although it was a temporary train, it was virtually revived.
Direct operation with Sanyo Electric Railway
1968 yearsKobe high speed train東西 線After opening, Hankyu trainsSanyo Electric Railway OfSumaura Koen StationUntil the Sanyo trainRokko StationUp to each otherDirect operation(Local trains stop at the destination), but in February 1998Sanyo Himeji Station - Hanshin Electric RailwayUmeda StationBetweenDirect limited expressHankyu's entry into the Sanyo Electric Railway was canceled at the same time as the operation of the train was started.
- Since the start of direct operation, trains from the Hankyu side have been directly operated by limited express trains throughout the day, with a few exceptions.However, access to the Sanyo Electric Railway Line was limited to 6-car trains due to restrictions on the effective length of the platform (7-car trains are standard for limited express trains before the start of direct operation).
- Even in the later 8-car train formation, the Sanyo Direct Express was limited to 6 cars.For this reason, trains in the morning and evening hours on weekdays, which require transportation capacity, have been added or released at Sannomiya Station since the revision in December 1970.
- From the Sanyo Electric Railway side, in the daytime, two trains went directly to Rokko station per hour (the same goes for the Hanshin side, two trains went directly to Oishi station per hour).As a general rule, limited express trains also boarded from the Sanyo Electric Railway side (stops at each station on the Hankyu line), but there were also times when ordinary trains boarded.In terms of operation, it turned back on the pull-up line inside Mikage Station (Kobe Sannomiya).
- In order to deal with the chronic shortage of limited express transportation capacity, from the revision on March 1984, 59, all Sanyo direct trains on holidays will be normal, and all limited express trains will depart and arrive at Shinkaichi Station and Kosoku Kobe Station. An 3-car train was formed (the limited express train departing from and arriving at Kosoku Kobe Station was a measure for Hanshin Electric Railway's vehicles to use the turnaround platform in Shinkaichi). From the revision on December 25, 8, all Sanyo direct trains during the daytime on weekdays (mainly from 1987:62 to 12:13) have become normal, and limited express trains departing from and arriving at Shinkaichi Station and Kosoku Kobe Station during the same time period are 9 Both trains were unified and the transportation capacity was increased.On the other hand, not all limited express trains departing from and arriving at Sumaura Koen Station were subject to the addition and release at Sannomiya Station, and on weekday mornings and evenings when the number of passengers was the highest, there were 15 limited express trains departing from and arriving at Sumaura Koen Station. There was also a situation where people were driven.
- In the timetable at that time, trains operating in 6-car trains (including those other than limited express trains) were marked with "★".
- 1995 (Heisei 7)Great Hanshin-Awaji EarthquakeAs a result, some sections were cut off, so direct access to the Sanyo Electric Railway Line was canceled.Direct access to the Sanyo Electric Railway Line was resumed in August of the same year, but limited express trains will be available all day on weekdays until 8:15 (normal only after 15:6) from Umeda Station (at that time) on Saturdays and holidays. Limited express trains departing from and arriving at Sumaura Koen Station and Higashi-Suma Station are now operated in 1998-car trains (some were added and released at Sannomiya Station), and continued until 10 (XNUMX) when direct operation was stopped. It was.
- Currently, direct operation is not performed, but the driver's license was maintained as it was after that in order to correspond to the operation of temporary trains etc.[Annotation 9].
The problem that can be seen in this direct operation is that the transportation capacity of the company is restricted by entering another company's line.Hanshin Namba LineAfter the start of direct operationKintetsu Nara LineThis is a bottleneck that can be seen in combinations where there is a difference in the scale of both formations.
- 1920(Taisho 9)May 7: Hanshin Express Electric Railway opens between Juso Station and Kobe Station (later Kamitsutsui Station).
- 1926(Taisho 15)May 7: Umeda Station (currently Osaka Umeda Station) --The XNUMX stations are elevated.Separated from Takarazuka Main Line by newly establishing a separate double track.
- 1930(5)May 4: Limited express operation started (30 minutes for all lines, only Nishinomiya-Kitaguchi station stops).
- 1934(9)May 7: The time required for the limited express has been reduced to 25 minutes, after which "25 minutes between Hanshin" will become a symbol of "Rapid Hankyu".
- April 4: Nishinada Station (currently Ojikoen Station) -Kobe Station (currently Kobe Sannomiya Station) opens.Nishinada Station opened.The former Kobe station was renamed Kamitsutsui station, and the section between Nishinada station and Kamitsutsui station became the Kamitsutsui line.The limited express maintains 1 minutes of operation despite the extended distance.
- May 9: Sonoda Station opened.
- 1937(12)May 10: Mukonoso Station opened.
- May 7 - May 7 : Great Hanshin floodDamaged by.
- May 7: Temporary restoration.
- May 8: Heavy rain on this day will cause interruption again.
- May 8: Resuming operation by walking to the non-communication section.
- May 10: Opened with double track.After that, the restoration work will be carried out until March 1942..
- 1940(15)May 5: Kamitsutsui line abolished.
- 1945(20)May 6: 3thOsaka air raidDamaged near Jusou Station from the Shinyodogawa Bridge.Only the Kobe line was restored in the evening.
- 1947(Showa 22) April 4: The express train that had been suspended during the war was revived.
- April 4: The limited express that had been suspended during the war was revived (time required: 1 minutes, every 30 minutes during the day, stopped at Jusou Station and Nishinomiya-Kitaguchi Station).
- February 12:Top speed110 km / h licensed.
- May 12: Kobe Station-Started operation of a direct limited express train between Keihanshin Kyoto Station (currently Omiya Station).
- 1950(25): The time required for the limited express was reduced to 28 minutes.
- 1951(26)May 10: Kobe Station-Keihanshin Kyoto Station direct limited express abolished.
- 1953(Showa 28) April 4 Weekday daytime driving interval was shortened from 1 minutes to 12 minutes.Limited express and ordinary trains are operated every 10 minutes during the day, and have been running for more than 10 years.
- 1957(32)May 10: Weekday morning Imazu Line direct semi-express starts operation.
- 1967(42)May 10: Boosts overhead line voltage from 600 V to 1500 V.
- 1970(45)May 12: Due to the timetable revision, limited express trains departing from and arriving at Sumaura Park at Sannomiya Station will be added and released on weekday mornings and evenings.
- 1978(53)May 3: All linesOrbit methodFrom orbit based onLocal Railway LawChanged to a railway based on.
- 1979(54)May 7: Completed elevated near Sonoda Station.
- 1985(60)May 10: Started 10-car limited express operation on weekday mornings.
- 1987(62)May 12: Timetable revision.Started rapid express service that stops at Jusou Station, Tsukaguchi Station, Nishinomiya Kitaguchi Station, Shukugawa Station, and Rokko Station.Limited express speeds up to 26-27 minutes between Hanshinkan.Driving every 10 minutes during the daytime on holidays.Except for weekday mornings and evenings, Sumaura Park direct trains are regular trains.
- 1993(5)May 7: Due to the timetable revision, the limited express 25-minute operation between Umeda Station and Sannomiya Station has been restored.Introduced Saturday timetable.
- May 1: All lines are cut off due to the Great Hanshin-Awaji Earthquake.
- May 1: Umeda Station-Resumed operation between Nishinomiya-Kitaguchi Station.
- May 2: Mikage Station-Ojikoen Station is restored and operation resumes..Started turn-back operation of ordinary trains in the same section.
- May 3: Ojikoen Station-Sannomiya Station is restored and operation resumes..Return operation of ordinary trains started between Mikage Station and Sannomiya Station (at that time).
- April 4: Restoration between Shukugawa Station and Okamoto Station..Started turn-back operation of ordinary trains in the same section.
- June 6: Okamoto Station-Mikage Station is restored..With the restoration of the section between Sannomiya Station and Hanakuma Station on the Kobe Rapid Transit Railway, the return operation of ordinary trains started between Shukugawa Station and Shinkaichi Station on the Kobe Rapid Transit Railway.
- May 6: Nishinomiya-Kitaguchi Station-Shukugawa Station has been restored and operation on all Kobe Main Lines resumed..In line with this, the timetable was revised, and the commuter limited express, which added Tsukaguchi station to the limited express stop station, and the commuter express, which added Mukonoso station to the express stop station, started operation.Okamoto Station is the stop for all trains including limited express trains.Started operation of the semi-express train in the evening via the Imazu (north) line.Seat storage car,8200 seriesStarted operation.
- May 8: Shinkaichi on the Kobe Rapid Transit Tozai Line --Resumed access to Sumaura Koen Station on the Sanyo Electric Railway due to the restoration of the high-speed Nagata section.Limited express trains are mainly used for direct access to Sumaura Park all day on weekdays and holidays.
- 1998(10)May 2: Stopped mutual direct operation with Sanyo Electric Railway and changed to Shinkaichi Station on Kobe Rapid Transit Railway.
- 2001(13) March 3: Abolished the semi-express train in the evening via the Imazu (north) line.All trains 10-car train[Annotation 10].
- 2006(18)May 10: Kanzakigawa Station during daytime --- The maximum speed at Nishinomiya-Kitaguchi Station has been raised to 115 km / h (the fastest on the Hankyu Line, 4th on the Japanese private railway), and limited express and commuter limited express stop at Shukugawa Station...In addition, due to this timetable revision, the "temporary express" from Umeda to Incheon has been abolished (the temporary express from Incheon will continue).
- 2010(22)May 3: The notation "Kobe Line" in the previous route map has been unified to "Kobe Main Line".
- 2011(23)May 7 - May 9 : Great East Japan EarthquakeDue to concerns about power shortages due to the effects of.
- 2013(25)May 12: Renamed Sannomiya Station to Kobe Sannomiya Station, and at the same time all stationsStation numberingIntroduction.
- 2016(28)May 3: Timetable revision.. The 10-car train commuter express disappeared. A women-only car is set up for the 10-car commuter limited express.The operating section of the commuter express has expanded from Kobe Sannomiya Station to Shinkaichi Station.
- 2019(First year of Reiwa) October 10: Renamed Umeda Station to Osaka Umeda Station.
- 2020(2nd year of Reiwa)
- May 10: Ojikoen Station-Kobe City Line Viaduct between Kobe Sannomiya StationCivil Engineering Society Selected Civil Engineering HeritageBe certified by.
- May 11: An accident occurred at a railroad crossing between Rokko Station and Mikage Station where a limited express train bound for Osaka Umeda from Shinkaichi collided with a passenger car and derailed.No injured("Hankyu Kobe Line railroad crossing derailment accident"reference).
Future business plan / concept
Mutual direct operation concept with Kobe Municipal Subway Seijin / Yamate Line
2004In October, the Kinki Regional Transportation Council Report No. 10 stated that among the "main projects that should be considered for improving existing facilities," "projects that contribute to improving transit convenience" near Sannomiya Station.Kobe Municipal SubwaySeishin/Yamanote LineWithMutual direct operationWas included.
Kasuganomichi StationThe west is underground and directly connected, and if it is realized, the current Kobe Sannomiya station orKobe high speed trainMutual direct operation with and may be abolished..However, as of 2004, there are reports that the Kobe city side is showing disapproval., Has not progressed since then. In December 2013, the mayor of KobeKizo HisamotoHas reportedly expressed its intention to consider a direct operation plan for the Hankyu Kobe Line and the Kobe Municipal Subway Seijin / Yamate Line..
2017 year 11 month,Kobe ShimbunIn addition to the conventional route connecting at Kobe Sannomiya Station, an underground line was constructed from Ojikoen Station.Shin-Kobe StationRoute connected by, Kobe Rapid TransitTozai Line (Hanshin Kobe Rapid Transit Line)Express Nagata StationOrSanyo Electric RailwayMain lineItajuku StationIt was reported that the route to connect with is a candidate.
However, it is estimated that the effect obtained by a large investment is limited because JR, Hankyu, Hanshin, Sanyo Electric Railway, etc. operate in Kobe city and the convenience of east-west transportation is high. Although it will not be withdrawn, it has been decided to forgo commercialization for the time being.
Mutual direct operation concept with Osaka Municipal Subway Yotsubashi Line
In addition, in the Kinki Regional Transport Council Report No. 8, HankyuOsakaBy the suggestion ofOsaka Municipal Subway(CurrentOsaka Metro）Yotsubashi Line Nishi-Umeda Station - Kitaumeda Station(Tentative name) --The extension of 2.9 km between Juso stations is included as "a new line that constitutes the desired railway network in the medium to long term.", In August 2004, "Around 8, the Yotsubashi LineJuso StationIt will be extended to, and mutual direct operation with the Hankyu Kobe Main Line will be carried out. "However, the report itself does not mention the entry with Hankyu, and in realityCurrent collection methodAnd the depth is almost the same as Nishi Umeda StationHanshin Main LineSince there were problems such as the tunnel in the tunnel hindering the extension, the content and feasibility of the report were questioned.In connection with this, in December 2006, there was a report on the extension plan to Jusou Station on the Yotsubashi Line.Hankyu Shin-Osaka connecting lineBecause the maintenance plan of, The content regarding mutual access between the Hankyu Kobe Main Line and Yotsubashi Line tends to converge.[Source required].
In this report No. 8, mutual direct operation between the Kyoto Main Line and the Kobe Main Line is listed as "the main project to be considered regarding the improvement of existing facilities"..
New station installation plan
Nishinomiya-Kitaguchi Station, which has the longest distance between stations on the Kobe Main Line-between Mukonoso StationMukogawaThere is a plan to set up a new station on the bridge.After the Great Hanshin-Awaji Earthquake, when the Mukogawa Bridge was replaced due to aging, concrete bridges were bridged on both sides of the old iron bridge to secure enough space to install an island platform between the upper and lower lines. The movement to set up a new station here is being enthusiastically developed by the residents of Nishinomiya City.Toward the establishment of a new station2000The "Hankyu Mukogawa Station Invitation Promotion Council" was formed in Japan, and a petition with a signature of more than 1 people was adopted by the Nishinomiya City Council.Tomo YamadaMayor Nishinomiya (at that time) showed motivation (2008May 12Remarks at the plenary session of the city council), Hankyu RailwayKazuo KadoThere was also a time when the president showed concrete movements, such as showing positive intentions.However, the mayor changed due to the death of Mayor Satoru Yamada (Masahiro Kono) And so on, and after that, the movement stopped for a while.However,2012As Nishinomiya City has posted a survey fee for the establishment of a new station, it is beginning to move toward the establishment of a new station again..
Continuous grade separation business
Nishinomiya City is on the city street Nakatsuhama LinebottleneckGarage crossing railroad crossing (Nishinomiya garageBetween the Mukogawa Bridge and Nishinomiya-Kitaguchi Station, with the aim of abolishing three railroad crossings (next to the east)Continuous grade separation business(Elevated railway) is under consideration.
- Usage Guide
- ●: Stop, ◆: Only direct trains on the Imazu Line pass, ｜ ↑: Pass, ↑: Operate only in one direction
- Commuter Limited Express: Operates only on weekday mornings.
- Express: The temporary express that is operated only for Osaka Umeda when the Hanshin horse race is held passes through Nishinomiya-Kitaguchi Station marked with ◆.
- Semi Express: Only drive to Osaka Umeda on weekday mornings.
- Commuter Express: Only for Osaka Umeda on weekday mornings and only for Kobe Sannomiya on weekday evenings.
- Normal: Omitted because it stops at each station.
- The alphanumeric characters in parentheses on the connecting line represent the station number of the station on that line.
- Of Kobe Main LineStation numberIntroduced on June 2013, 12.
|Station number||station name||Between stations|
|Semi-express||Commute express||Express||Rapid express||Commuter limited express||Limited express||Connection route||Address|
|HK-01||Osaka Umeda Station||-||0.0||●||●||●||●||●||●||Hanshin Electric Railway : Main line(Osaka Umeda Station: HS01)|
Osaka City High Speed Electric Orbit : Midosuji Line(Umeda Station: M16), Tanimachi Line(Higashi-Umeda Station: T20), Yotsubashi Line(Nishi-Umeda Station: Y11)
West Japan Railway Company : Tokaido Main Line( JR Kyoto Line- JR Kobe Line- JR Takarazuka Line)・ Osaka Loop Line(Osaka Station: JR-A47 / Same as on the left / JR-G47 / JR-O11), JR Tozai Line(Kitashinchi Station: JR-H44)
|HK-03||Juso Station||1.5||2.4||●||●||●||●||●||●||Hankyu Corporation : Takarazuka Main Line- Kyoto Main Line||Yodogawa Ward|
|HK-06||Tsukaguchi Station||3.0||10.2||●||●||●||●||●|||||Hankyu Railway: Itami Line|
|HK-08||Nishinomiya North Exit Station|
(Hankyu Nishinomiya GardensPrevious)
|3.3||15.6||↑||●||◆||●||●||●||Hankyu Railway: Imazu Line(Some direct driving to Osaka Umeda: see below)||Nishinomiya|
|HK-09||Shukugawa Station||2.7||18.3||Imazu LineTakarazuka StationDirect driving from||●||●||●||●||●||Hankyu Railway: Koyo Line|
|HK-11||Okamoto Station||2.4||23.4||●||●||●||●||●||West Japan Railway Company: Tokaido Main Line ( JR Kobe Line) (Settsu Motoyama Station: JR-A56)||Kobe City||Higashinada Ward|
|HK-13||Rokko Station||1.8||27.4||●||●||●||||||||Nada Ward|
(Prince Zoo-Prince stadiumPrevious)
|HK-16||Kobe Sannomiya Station||1.6||32.3||●||●||●||●||●||Hankyu Railway: Kobe high speed line(Partial direct operation: see below)|
Hanshin Electric Railway: Main line (HS32)
Kobe Municipal Subway : Seishin/Yamanote Line(Sannomiya Station: S03), coastline(Sannomiya/Hanatokomae Station: K01)
Kobe New Transit : P Port Island Line(Sannomiya Station: P01)
West Japan Railway Company: Tokaido Main Line ( JR Kobe Line) (Sannomiya Station: JR-A61)
|Direct driving section||From Nishinomiya Kitaguchi Station|
○ Semi Express ...Imazu LineTakarazuka StationUntil
○ Temporary express ... Imazu LineIncheon StationUntil
From Kobe Sannomiya Station
○ Express / Rapid Express / Commuting Limited Express / Limited Express ... Kobe Express LineShinkaichi StationUntil
- In addition to the above, a direct express train between Nishinomiya-Kitaguchi Station and Arashiyama Station on the Arashiyama Line may be operated during the spring and autumn holiday seasons.The stops on the Kobe Main Line are Tsukaguchi Station and Jusou Station (you cannot enter Osaka Umeda Station because you will be switching to the Kyoto Main Line at Jusou Station).
- All trains on the Kobe Express Line stop at each station.
- A limited express has temporarily stopped at Ojikoen Station during the spring and autumn holiday seasons.
- Kanzakigawa Station-Sonoda Station between Osaka PrefectureToyonaka CityThere is no station.
The station name is the one at the time of abolition.
- Shinyodogawa Station(Between Nakatsu Station and Jusou Station) --Abolished on July 1926, 7
- Nishinomiya Station(Between Nishinomiya-Kitaguchi Station and Shukugawa Station)- New YearPeriodNishinomiya Shrine-Iwata ShrineIt was installed before the war to secure worshipersTemporary station
Past connecting routes
- Osaka Umeda Station (Umeda Station at that time): HankyuKitano Line --Paused on January 1949, 1
- Nakatsu Station: HanshinKita Osaka Line --Abolished on April 1975, 5
- Ojikoen Station (at that time Nishinada Station): HankyuKamitsutsui Line --Abolished on May 1940, 5. Kobe Main Line until 20
Number of passengers at major stations
- Osaka Umeda: 508,862 people
- Juso: 68,361 people
- Tsukaguchi: 46,738 people
- Mukonoso: 48,895 people
- Nishinomiya North Exit: 100,207 people
- Shukugawa: 27,263 people
- Okamoto: 27,865 people
- Rokko: 29,233 people
- Kobe Sannomiya: 105,176 people
- ^ However, only trains that connect to the Kyoto Express / Limited Express at Juso Station.All trains will stop after the war when the limited express operation resumes. ("Rail No.47" P16)
- ^ Only 7017F and 8042F had been replaced with a display curtain with "Commuter" before October 2019.
- ^ On the page of the Saturday timetable of the Kobe Line in the Hankyu Railway timetable issued in July 1993, in the two time columns of the express train departing from Nishinomiya-Kitaguchi Station, "Hanshin Horse Racing Date will be changed to Incheon Station, so Nishinomiya I will not come to the north exit station. "
- ^ When the terminal voltage is 750 V, the rated output is 1 kW for 150 hour, and the rated rotation speed is 780. rpmEquipped with Shibaura SE-140.However, since the overhead line voltage of the Kobe Main Line at that time was DC 600 V, the period of use at 600 kW, which is 80% of the original terminal voltage of 120 V, continued for a long time after the war.
- ^ Equipped with Shibaura SE-750 with a rated output of 1 kW and a rated speed of 170 rpm for 810 hour when the terminal voltage is 151 V.Like the 900 type SE-140, it was actually used with a terminal voltage of 600 V, so it was operated as a 136 kW class for a long time.
- ^ To be exact, the operation between Umeda Station and Kobe Station is 25 minutes and 50 seconds, but the timetable is written as 1 minutes in order to round off fractions less than 25 minute.
- ^ On holidays after 10 minutes, the limited express was forced to slow down on the way because it did not normally wait for passage at Rokko Station during the day.
- ^ At this time, the triple-track line between Umeda Station and Jusou Station was not completed, and the Kyoto Main Line trains departing from and arriving at Umeda Station were operating on the Takarazuka Main Line, and from the Kobe Main Line to the Jusou Line (at that time). Jusou Station- Awaji StationIt was possible to get on directly to the official line name) at Jusou Station.
- ^ However, the second-class railway business between Hankyu Railway's second-class railway business section, Kobe Rapid Transit Tozai Line Sannomiya (at that time) -Shinkaichi-Nishidai-between the Nishidai, was abolished on October 2010, 10. It is unlikely that a direct train will be operated for the time being.
- ^ At the time of the revision on February 1998, 2, it was said that all trains would be 15-car trains, but since there was an operation to go to Umeda as an express train from Nishinomiya-Kitaguchi Station and return as a direct semi-express train, the actual 8-car trains were made Was from this timetable revision.
- ^ a b "The Secret of Hankyu Railway" --PHP Institute
- ^ "City rankings you want to live in 2018 Kansai Line rankings you want to live in". suumo.jp. 2020/2/22Browse.
- ^ a b (PDF) --Hankyu Railway, May 2020, 7
- ^ "The Hankyu Kobe Line has been in business for 100 years." It's beautiful and fast. It's a mess ... "At that time, advertising was a hot topic.". Mainichi Newspapers(July 2020, 7) 2020/7/17Browse.
- ^ “100 years since the opening of the Hankyu Kobe Line, a retrospective with 1st century photographs”. Kobe Shimbun NEXT(July 2020, 7) 2020/7/17Browse.
- ^ a b c (PDF) --Hankyu Press Release, June 2006, 6
- ^ a b c (PDF) --Hankyu Press Release, June 2006, 8
- ^ a b "Railway pictorial』Vol. 66, No. 4,Electric Vehicle Study Group, February 2016, p. 4.
- ^ a b "(PDF)”. Hankyu Railway (November 2019). 2019/11/3Browse.
- ^ Nicknames for wrapping trains on the Hankyu Kobe Line and Takarazuka Line have been decided --railf.jp (Railway fan) Railroad news, posted on March 2016, 3
- ^ "(PDF)”. Hankyu Railway (March 2016, 3). As of April 29, 2016オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2017/12/21Browse.
- ^ Temporary direct train operation to Arashiyama by Hankyu --railf.jp, posted on May 2016, 5
- ^ Renewal of wrapping train design for Hankyu Kobe Line, Takarazuka Line, Kyoto Line --raif.jp, posted on November 2018, 11
- ^ "(PDF)”. Hankyu Railway (2018). 2018/4/2Browse.
- ^ Special train information for driving in time for Kobe Luminarie --Hankyu Railway website, viewed December 2015, 12
- ^ Koyusha "Railway Fan" November 1993 issue "POST"
- ^ "Kansai Railway" No.52 2007 New Year Issue, Kansai Railway Study Group, 2007
- ^ Hankyu 1000 series started commercial operation --railf.jp, posted on May 2013, 11
- ^ Hankyu 3000 series 3054 formation to Masajaku --railf.jp, posted on May 2012, 12
- ^ "Railway pictorial』Vol. 66, No. 4,Electric Vehicle Study Group, February 2016, p. 4.
- ^ "History of traffic (above)"Citizen's Graph Kobe" No. 87, Kobe City, December 1979,2020/9/9Browse.
- ^ "Hyogo Nostalgic Railroad" Kobe Shimbun General Publishing Center, 2005, p. 37.
- ^ a b c d e f "Rail No.47" Press Eisenburn, 2004, pp. 16-17.
- ^ "Rail No.47" Press Eisenburn, 2004, p.14.
- ^ Mutual use of Umeda-Sannomiya commuter pass with Hanshin Electric Railway --Hankyu Railway
- ^ "Umeda-Sannomiya commuter pass Hankyu and Hanshin are both OK. Aim to increase regular customers with new service". Traffic newspaper (Kotsu Shimbunsha): p. 1. (July 1996, 9)
- ^ "Rail No.47" Press Eisenburn, 2004, p.17.
- ^ a b "Railway division between Hanshin". Traffic newspaper (Kotsu Shimbunsha): p. 1. (July 1995, 1)
- ^ a b c "One year after the Great Hanshin Earthquake" "Railway journal』Vol. 30, No. 4,Railway Journal, September 1996, pp. 4-86.
- ^ a b "Railway fan』Vol. 35, No. 8,Friendship company, February 1995, p. 8.
- ^ "Railway pictorial』Vol. 48, No. 4,Electric Vehicle Study Group, February 1998, p. 4.
- ^ "Hankyu Railway starts power saving operation from 8 cars to 6 cars". Asahi Shimbun (Asahi Shimbun). (November 2011, 7) 2019/11/13Browse.
- ^ a b (PDF) --Hankyu Hanshin Holdings, October 2013, 4
- ^ a b (PDF) -Hankyu Hanshin Holdings, December 2013, 6.
- ^ "The station names of" Umeda "," Kawaramachi "and" Ishibashi "will be changed on October 10st." (PDf) (Press Release), Hankyu Corporation, (July 2019, 7) 2019/7/31Browse.
- ^ "Hankyu Railway Kobe City Viaduct has been certified as a" Civil Engineering Heritage Selected by the Civil Engineering Society "" (Japanese) (PDF) (Press Release), Hankyu Corporation, (March 2020, 10), オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2020, 12. 2020/12/12Browse.
- ^ "Are unmanned cars entering the railroad crossing? Derailment accident on the Hankyu Kobe Line". Kobe newspaper(November 2020, 11). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2020, 11. 2020/12/12Browse.
- ^ a b c (PDF) --Kinki Regional Transport Council
- ^ a b Hankyu considers direct connection with Kobe subway Sannomiya station underground(Internet Archive)- Kobe newspaper(2004 7 年 月 日 22)
- ^ a b Hankyu Electric Railway also abolishes new land entry(Internet Archive) --Kobe Shimbun (July 2004, 7)
- ^ Hankyu, Kobe Subway "desirable" Kinki Traffic Tribunal -Kobe Newspaper (February 2004, 10)
- ^ Mayor regular press conference(Internet Archive)- Kobe City(2004 8 年 月 日 30)
- ^ Hankyu Kobe Line and Kobe Municipal Subway to consider mutual direct operation -Asahi Shimbun, December 2013, 12
- ^ “Candidates for Kobe Subway and Hankyu, Shin-Kobe, Nagata Station, etc.”. Kobe Shimbun NEXT (Kobe Shimbun). (August 2017, 11) 2017/11/29Browse.
- ^ Mutual entry "not worth the investment" Kobe subway and Hankyu Railway talks repartition --Kobe Shimbun NEXT Hyogo Economy Plus, March 2020, 3
- ^ "North Yard New Line, General Agreement Osaka City Subway Yotsubashi Line". Asahi Shimbun Osaka version(November 2006, 12). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2007, 1. 2019/12/23Browse.
- ^ Motivation for "Mukogawa New Station" Hankyu Railway -Kobe Newspaper (February 2008, 12)
- ^ Hankyu "Mukogawa New Station" to be considered Nishinomiya City records survey expenses -Kobe Newspaper (February 2012, 2)
- ^ a b "(PDF)". Nishinomiya (September 2019, 3). 2019/3/28Browse.
- ^ Personnel getting on and off by station | Hankyu Railway
- Keisuke Imao (supervised) "Japan Railway Travel Map Book --All lines, all stations, all discontinued lines "9 Kansai 2,Shinchosha Co., Ltd., 2009.ISBN 978-4-10-790027-2.
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and TourismRailway Bureau (supervised) "Railway Handbook"Electric Vehicle Study Group-Railroad book publication society.
- "Rail No.47" Press Eisenburn, 2004.ISBN 4-87112-447-9.
- "Railway pictorial』Vol. 66, No. 4,Electric Vehicle Study Group, February 2016.Special feature: Hankyu Kobe Line