Photo: In front of JR Shinbashi Station, which was quiet due to the state of emergency of the new Corona (Photo: Macha / Photograph)
The minus caused by the corona of the private railway is "East High West Low" In the United States, the number of people is reduced and support is drawn out [Column]
If you write the contents roughly
As a general rule, public transportation in Japan is provided by railway and bus companies as a business.
This time, in this column, we will consider the impact of the new corona on the railway industry for the first time in a while.It's been over a year since the first state of emergency ... → Continue reading
Train channels are always immersed in the train! This is a railway specialized channel for railway fans.
You can check the latest railway news you are interested in at once!
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Public transport(This is theEnglish: Public transport) is used by unspecified number of peopleTransportationRefers to. In addition,TaxiThere is an interpretation that this is included in public transportation and an interpretation that it is not included..
Definition in Japan (barrier-free new law)
Japan OfAct on promotion of facilitation of movement of elderly people, persons with disabilities, etc.(Barrier-free new law) defines "public transport operators, etc." as follows..
- Railway Business LawbyRailway operator
- Orbit methodOrbit by
- Road transport lawGeneral passenger car carrier and general passenger car carrier by (Transit Bus-Taxi）
- Car terminal lawWho run a bus terminal business by
- Sea Freight LawbyPerson who runs regular passenger liner business
- Aviation lawbyJapanese air carrier
- A person other than the above who installs or manages the following passenger facilities
- Railway facilities under the Railway Business Act
- Transportation facility by sea transportation method
- Air passenger terminal facility
- Air route
- Domestic flights
- International flights
- Demand type traffic
- Environment issues
- Traffic vulnerable
- 3D Express Coach
- Finnish models of public transport
- International Association of Public Transport
- Passenger load factor
- Patronage (transport)
- Private transport
- Public transport bus service
- Public transport route planner
- Sustainable transport
- Transit district
- Transit pass