Formula E is held for the first time in Puebla, Mexico.Round 8 is won by Di Grassi, Round 9 is won by Mortara
If you write the contents roughly
The next round of Formula E will be held in New York, USA from July 7th to 10th.
June 6-19, 20/2020 2021 ABB FIA Formula E World Championship 8th in Puebla, Mexico ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
FIA Formula E World Championship (FIA Formula E World Championship, Formulay,FE) IsFossil fuelDo not useElectric car OfFormula carRace by. Commonly"Of electric carF1Is introduced.2014It has been held since September.
August 2012, 8,International Automobile Federation (FIA) announces the establishment of the series.. Formula E Holding (FEH) operates the series and the companyCEOSpanish businessmanAlejandro Agag Was inaugurated. In the cityAir pollutionAiming to promote the spread of electric vehicles as a countermeasure, races are held in big cities and famous resorts around the world.City courseDone in..The series will start in the fall, with about 10 races a year spanning the year.Since it was not a world championship when the series was first launched, each eventGrand PrixNot (GP)e-PrixIt is called (Epri) and has been taken over even after being promoted to the world championship.
The race headquarters and the factories of each team are all for the purpose of improving operational efficiency and reducing team operating costs.Donington ParkIs aggregated in2014The building opened in January.. Due to this relationship, all machine tests were initially conducted in Donington. However, the commercial department has an office in London..
The first year of 2014-15 is "Spark Renault SRT 01E Using a dedicated machine called "(Spark-Renault SRT_01E)"One-make raceIt is carried out as. Although the chassis will be one-make in 2015-16, the team will be allowed to manufacture and improve the powertrain independently. Due to the limited charge of the on-board battery, two machines must be used per driver and transferred in the pits during the race... From the 2018-2019 season, there will be no transfers, and drivers will be required to complete the race with one machine... In the future while the car is stoppedWireless chargingWe are aiming to introduce a system that allows wireless charging and "dynamic charging" that runs wirelessly on the power supply lane on the course..
Also, as a technical partner for wireless power supply, etc.QualcommBesides having a contract with, In terms of logisticsDHLThe company is in charge of transporting equipment such as machines entirely... Became an official apparel partner from the 2017-2018 seasonHugo BossBesides, From the middle of the same seasonABB GroupBecame the crown sponsor of the entire series.
The official car is an official Formula E partnerBMWIs supplied,Safety carToi8To 2 cars and official cari3A total of 2 units will be supplied. The driver of the safety car (official name is Qualcomm Safety Car) has been a driver for many years.WTCCBruno Correia, the driver of the safety car in Japan.
Also as a support raceArtificial intelligenceThe plan for the race "Robo Race" by the self-driving car operated by is in progress. A 60-minute race will be held on the same course as Formula E. All 10 teams are expected to participate, and a total of 2 unmanned racing cars will participate, two for each team. One of these teams will be a mixed team of experts in autonomous driving technology from all over the world..
From the start of the series until Season 6World championshipIt wasn't, but from Season 2020, which starts in 7International Automobile Federation(FIA) announced that it will be held as a world championship.. This allows the FIA Formula 1 World Championship(F1), FIA World Rally Championship(WRC) FIA World Endurance Championship(WEC), FIA World Rallycross Championship(World RX), CIK-FIA World Karting ChampionshipIt becomes the same racing category as.
- The championship has a driver division and a team division. All grades are covered in the driver category. Truncate one of the worst annual results applied in the 2014-15 seasonEffective point systemWas abolished. All grades are also included in the team division.
- ポイントは1位から10位まで順に25-18-15-12-10-8-6-4-2-1ポイント。ポールポジション3ポイント、ファステストラップ1ポイント（シーズン2までは2ポイント）、グループ予選最速1ポイント（2019 – 2020シーズンから）。
- Regarding the fastest lap, the driver who recorded the fastest lap in the 2016-2017 season was a driver who was out of the winning range or retired in all races, so he recorded the fastest time in the top 2017 from the 2018-10 season. Points will be awarded to the driver.
- The race is basically Saturday One-day event.
- Practice run only once, 1 minutes.
- Qualifying is 55 minutes. However, the running time is 40 minutes. Every 5 cars will be grouped and divided into 4 groups. Time is measured for 10 minutes in each group. One car will run one by one in the order of practice run time, up to a maximum of 1 laps (4 laps for attack laps). From the 2-2015 season, the driving time of each group will be shortened to 2016 minutes, while the cars up to the top 6 in qualifying (expanded from the 5-2018 season to 19th)Super poleMethod time attack is performed.
- The final race can last up to 60 minutes (time race system from 2018-19 season, reduced to 45 minutes race).Formation wrapWithout doing, As a general rule, after reaching the dummy grid two rows down from the starting gridAfter moving to the starting grid, the race starts with a standing start.
- Unless the tire is flat, you cannot change the tire when changing machines.
- Maximum power unit output (200) in practice and qualifyingkW/ 270bhp) を使用可(2018-19シーズンより250kW)。決勝レース中はセーブモード（初年度は150kW/202.5 bhp、2年目,3年目は170kW、4年目は180kW、5年目より200kW）に制限される。
- Social MediaThe "Fan Boost" system has been adopted to allow the three drivers selected in the above popularity poll (expanded to five from the 3-2018 season) to use extra power during the race.
- In the first year, the maximum output can be increased to 5kW / 180bhp for 243 seconds during the race... From the 2nd to the 4th year, 1kJ of energy can be used within the range of 180kW to 200kW only once in the latter half of the race after the transfer (there is no limit on the number of seconds). From the 100th year, it can be used only once after 5 minutes in the latter half of the race.
- The deadline for fan voting is until the start of the race in the first year, and from 2015-16 until 6 minutes after the start of the race.
- Season From December 2018, you can use "Attack Mode" by switching, which raises the upper limit of maximum output for several minutes by passing through the activation zone. This attack mode must be used a specified number of times.
- At least to participate in the warInternational Class B licenseIt is necessary to obtain eLicence from FIA after having.
- Each driver can only use one motor, battery pack and gearbox per car per season.
- A maximum of 1 front tires and 5 rear tires can be used per event.
- Up to 1 car operation staff in one team.
- The safety car procedure follows FIA standards.
- No non-official tests are allowed.
- From 2016, the series champion in the driver categorySuper licenseQualify for issuance.
マ シ ン
2013 Year of 9 MonthFrankfurt motor show"Spark-Renault SRT_01E" was unveiled at.. Designed by Spark Racing Technology Became a technical partner in charge of supervising the entire powertrainRenaultWill take charge of various components supplied from the main suppliers described later... For development driversLucas di Grassi,Takuma SatoIs appointed.
In terms of power performanceF3Same level as the machine.. The 0–100 km / h acceleration is 2.9 seconds, and the maximum speed can be suppressed to about 225 km / h due to the urban course (both are assumed values).Commercial EVs do not have a transmission (only final deceleration), but Formula E has a 4-speed gearbox..
The chassis has been devised to prevent crashes in the air caused by tire-to-tire contact, which is always a concern in races of open-wheel cars such as F1. The wing end plate of the front wing is shaped to completely cover the tread surface of the front tire when viewed from the front, and the rear side pontoon has the tread surface of the front of the rear tire and the bumper integrated with the lower part of the rear wing. Covers the tread surface at the rear of the rear tire to prevent contact between the tread surfaces. In addition, crushable structures with a wing cross section are attached to both sides of the cockpit.
The tires supplied by Michelin will be 18-inch grooved all-weather tires, and one machine can use only 1 sets (1 tires) per event..
Real in the first yearOne-make raceHowever, from the second year onward, the power train (motor +)Inverter+ Gearbox + Cooling system) is allowed to be independently developed by each team, such as RenaultAudiEtc. have entered.. Up to 2 motors and up to 6-speed gearbox can be selected, and the layout can be placed horizontally or vertically. In the future, the policy is to allow the chassis to be independently developed. Regarding batteries, the policy is to maintain commonality for the time being due to concerns that it will lead to soaring entry costs..
From the third year of the 3-2016 season, a front wing with a two-tiered structure was introduced. This is not so much an aerodynamic effect as it is a measure to emphasize the advancedness of Formula E in terms of appearance..
From the 5th year 2018 --2019 season, a new ``Gen2A new chassis called "" will be introduced and will be used for four seasons from 2021 to 2022 season... The differences from the chassis up to the previous year are as follows.
- Install bodywork that completely covers the front and rear tires. Therefore, although it is named "Formula", it is out of the definition of formula car.
- The battery has been reviewed to reduce its size and capacity. The amount of electricity has doubled (2kWh → 28kWh), eliminating the need to change machines during the race. The maximum output is 54kW (250kW during the race) and the maximum speed is increased to 200km / h.
- Formula 1Similarly, in the cockpit of the head protection deviceHaloIs installed.LEDIs built-in, the LED lights up when using attack mode or fan boost, and the audience can visually recognize that the boost was used.
- The rear wing has been abolished and small on the left and right rear wheel housesWingletIs installed. The rear downforce, which is impaired by the abolition of the wing, has become larger than before.Rear diffuserGet in.
- Rear wheelRegenerative brakeAutomatic adjustment function (Brake by wire) Is permitted.
Like the 1st generation, the updated version of "Gen2 EVOHas been released. Gen2 EVO has been modified to a more "contact-sensitive" specification as Gen2 is more contact-resistant, resulting in numerous penalties and controversy over discretionary criteria... There are no parts covering the tires on the front, and a "U" -shaped front wing is installed. The shape of the small rear winglet has also been changed, and a shark fin that extends from the rear of the driver's seat to the rear of the vehicle has been added. It was planned to be introduced from the 7th year 2020 --2021 season,Global epidemic of the new coronavirus (COVID-19)Postponed to 2021 --2022 season due to.
- Chassis: Dallara
- Powertrain (first year): McLaren Electronic Systems
- Battery: Williams Advanced Engineering(Until 2017-2018 season),McLaren Applied Technologies(From 2018 --2019 season)
- Gearbox (first year): Hewland
- Tires: Michelin
|Season||Driver's Champion||Teams Champion|
|driver||Team||Car number||マ シ ン||OUR TEAM||マ シ ン|
|2014 - 15||Nelson Pique Jr.|| China Racing|
→ NEXT EV TCR (changed registered name)
|99||Spark Renault SRT 01E||e.dams renault||Spark Renault SRT 01E|
|2015 - 16||Sebastian Buemi||Renault e.dams||9||Renault e.dams|
|2016 - 17||Lucas di Grassi||Apt Schaeffler Audi Sport||11||Renault e.dams|
|2017 - 18||Jean-Eric Vergne||Techeetah||25||Renault ZE17||Audi Sport Apt Schaeffler||Audi e-tron FE04|
|2018 - 19||Jean-Eric Vergne||DS Techeetah||25||DS E-Tense FE 19||DS Techeetah||DS E-Tense FE 19|
|2019 - 20||Antonio Felix da Costa||DS Techeetah||13||DS E-Tense FE 20||DS Techeetah||DS E-Tense FE 20|
Main series participation driver
|driver||Year of participation||Main grades||F1 participation history|
|Jack villeneuve||2015||2015-16 20th||1996-2006 (Williams,BAR,Renault,Sauber,BMW Sauber）|
|Jarno Trulli||2014-2015||2014-15 20th place, 2015-16 NC||1997-2011 (Minardi,Prost,Jordan, Renault,Toyota,Lotus）|
|Stephane Sarrazin||2014-2018||2014-15年14位、2015-16年6位、2016-17年10位、2017-18年22位||1999 (Minaldi)|
|Nick Heidfeld||2014-2018||2014-15年12位、2015-16年10位、2016-17年7位、2017-18年11位||2000-2011 (Prost, Sauber, Jordan, Williams, BMW Sauber, Renault)|
|Felipe Massa||2018-2020||2018th place in 19-15, 2019nd place in 20-22||2002, 2004-2017 (Sauber,Ferrari, Williams)|
|Takuma Sato||2014||2014-15 24th||2002-2008 (Jordan, BAR,Super agri）|
|Justin Wilson||2015||2014-15 25th||2003 (Minardi,ジ ャ ガ ー）|
|Vitatonio Liuzzi||2014-2015||2014-15 23th place, 2015-16 NC||2005-2007, 2009-2011 (Red bull,Toro Rosso,Force India,HRT）|
|Scott Speed||2015||2014-15 15th||2006-2007 (Toro Rosso)|
|Frank montany||2014||2014-15 16th||2006 (Super Aguri)|
|Sakon Yamamoto||2015||2014-15 35th||2006-2007, 2010 (Super Aguri,Spyker, HRT)|
|Nelson Pique Jr.||2014-2019||2014-15年チャンピオン、2015-16年15位、2016-17年11位、2017-18年9位、2018-19年22位||2008-2009 (Renault)|
|Sebastian Buemi||2014||2014-15年2位、2015-16年チャンピオン、2016-17年2位、2017-18年4位、2018-19年2位、2019-20年4位||2009-2011 (Toro Rosso)|
|Jaime Arguelles Ali||2014-2015||2014-15 13th||2009-2011 (Toro Rosso)|
|Kamui Kobayashi||2017||2017-18 24th||2009-2012, 2014 (Toyota, Sauber,Caterham）|
|Karn Chandock||2014-2015||2014-15 17th||2010-2011 (HRT, Lotus)|
|Bruno Senna||2014-2016||2014th place in 15-10, 2015nd place in 16-11||2010-2012 (HRT, Renault, Williams)|
|Lucas di Grassi||2014||2014-15年3位、2015-16年2位、2016-17年チャンピオン、2017-18年2位、2018-19年3位、2019-20年6位||2010 (Virgin）|
|Jerome Danbrosio||2014-2020||2014-15年4位、2015-16年5位、2016-17年18位、2017-18年14位、2018-19年11位、2019-20年16位||2011-2012 (Virgin,Lotus）|
|Jean-Eric Vergne||2014||2014-15年7位、2015-16年9位、2016-17年5位、2017-18年チャンピオン、2018-19年チャンピオン、2019-20年3位||2012-2014 (Toro Rosso)|
|Charles Pick||2014-2015||2014-15 18th||2012-2013 (Marcia, Caterham)|
|Esteban Gutierrez||2017||2016-17 22th||2013-2014, 2016 (Sauber,Hearth）|
|Andre Lotterer||2017||2017th in 18-8, 2018th in 19-8, 2019th in 20-8||2014 (caterham)|
|Felipe Nasr||2019||2018-19 24th||2015-2016 (Sauber)|
|Pascal wehrain||2019||2018th place in 19-12, 2019nd place in 20-18||2016-2017 (Manor, Sauber)|
|Stoffel Bandoon||2018||2018th place in 19-16, 2019nd place in 20-2||2016-2018 (McLaren）|
|Pierre Guthrie||2017||2016-17 16th||2017-(Toro Rosso, Red Bull,Alpha Tauri）|
|Brendon Hartley||2019-2020||2019-20 23th||2017-2018 (Toro Rosso)|
Evaluation and reaction
Criticized because the machine is at F3 level, it is essential to change machines until the 4th year, and the rules and environment are different from existing motor sports such as BGM being played during the race because there is no engine noise and it is quiet There is also an opinion. Around the first year, F1 officials said, "It's cheese."Sebastian Vettel）"This is not motorsport" (Niki Lauda） Was criticized. In addition, even in 2018, when race management has become stable, Lewis Hamilton appreciates Formula E's efforts from the perspective of environmental issues."At least in my time, I want cars that are equipped with V-type engines that generate a certain amount of noise and run on fuel,"Jacques Villeneuve, who has participated in the spot, also commented, "No one wants to see the race in an electric car."However, many F1 drivers are reluctant to participate in electric car races. On the other hand, he once participated in F1 and is now participating in Formula E.Virgin Racing OfRichard BransonCommented that "Formula E will replace F2 in the 2020s as the top series" around the second year..
However, there was also a reason for such criticism. Until the 2016 --2017 season, there was a problem that it would be difficult to run at full speed if priority was given to finishing in the final due to battery consumption (conversely, if running at full speed, it would not be possible to finish) (as a countermeasure). There was also a side where the machine was transferred). In addition, until this season, the rule was that points would be given to the "driver who recorded the fastest lap in the final", so drivers who were desperate to advance to the top due to an accident at the beginning of the race gave up the race and aimed at the fastest lap. It was also common to see cases of full-speed attacks. Especially in the final race of the series, the driver's champion battle also caused a fierce battle over the two points of the fastest lap, and these two points divided the light and dark... For this reason, from the 2017-2018 season, the regulations have been revised so that points will be given to "the top 10 racers who put out the fastest lap".
In addition, since it is an electric vehicle, most of the causes of machine troubles are related to the electric system, and there are some characteristic phrases such as "electricity cost" in the same vocabulary as fuel consumption and "electricity shortage" in the same vocabulary as gas shortage.Will be done. Of these, the heat generated by the battery is often a problem,Kamui KobayashiAccording to "Fan boost will increase the temperature of the battery and it will be a big deal later.""The heat generated can cause the regenerative system of the rear brake to shut down, which suddenly causes the brakes to stop working." And so on. Therefore, it is a problem that the race is decided by the condition of the battery rather than the race condition such as the tire strategy. On the other hand, not only the speed but also the remaining battery level transmitted is disclosed, so there is an advantage that the current state of the car body is reflected in the actual situation.
Initially the team was centered on privateers, but with the liberalization of powertrain development from Season 2, automakers are involved.Work steamThe transition to is in progress. Besides,VolkswagenDiesel exhaust fraud problem was discovered by the 2040sInternal combustion engineBills banning the sale of cars have been passed in various European countriesFormula E is expected to be a place where EV development can be appealed at low cost, while efforts to tackle environmental problems in the automobile industry are drawing attention... Following Renault, DS Automobile (Citroen),Venturi(ZF),Mahindra,ジ ャ ガ ー,Audi,BMWMany automobile manufacturers are participating in the war with the liberalization of development. Also, of emerging EV manufacturersNIOAutomakers who have no experience in motor sports are participating in the race, and they are showing a lot of energy. Also,DTMWas a corner ofMercedes-BenzSince 2014WecRaged inPorscheHave announced their participation in Formula E instead of withdrawing from the categories mentioned above, and both have been participating in the 2019-2020 season. Compared to European manufacturers, Japanese and American manufacturers are slow to start, but in JapanNissanAnnounces participation from the 2018-2019 seasonThen,HondaWas rumored to be under considerationHowever, on October 1, 2020, when it announced its withdrawal from F10, "I have no specific plans to participate in electric racing."It is said.そのため、独自色が生まれつつあり、2020年にはFIA公認の世界選手権へ昇格したため、「電気自動車の最高峰のレース」という地位を事実上確立し、注目は集めているものの、多くのドライバーは同カテゴリーよりF1を目指していることには変わりなく、それを表すかのように若手のステップアップ先として機能しているとは言えず、実際、ドライバーの顔ぶれを見ると、F1でシートを失ったドライバーの転戦先となってしまっている面がありAs a result, a unique color is being born, and in XNUMX it was promoted to the FIA official world championship, effectively establishing the position of "the highest peak race of electric vehicles", and although it is attracting attention, many drivers It is still aiming for FXNUMX from the same category, it can not be said that it is functioning as a step-up destination for young people as if to represent it, and in fact, when looking at the driver's face, he lost the seat in FXNUMX There is a side that has become a battle destination for the driver, It has become a half-hearted existence somewhere.
In addition, there is a kind of risk to participate in the same category due to the super license points.
In the first place, it is another cadegory to get a super license as soon as possible until 2018.F2(OldGP2) AndSuper formula,IndyCar, WEC, etc., while aiming to add up over 40 points, which is the condition for super license points, was the mainstream. Under such circumstances, perhaps because of the intention to increase the value of Formula E, the series champions in the driver category began to qualify for the issuance of the Super License from 2016. Therefore, although it was worth participating in the same category, if you enter the top 2 of the year like F2 (GP3), you will not be eligible to issue a super license, and depending on the result of the final race, you will not be able to make your F1 debut. There is. Taking F2018's top three of the year in 2 as an example, the result is 3st place George Russell, 1nd place Lando Norris, 2rd place Alexander Albon, and according to the regulations, 3 people meet the conditions of super license, from 3 It was decided to make an F2019 debut. However, in the case of Formula E, only Russell can meet the conditions, and although the other two can earn a large amount of license points even in the second or third place in the year, they can qualify for the super license by themselves. It is conditional that it depends on the result of adding up the points earned during the expiration date of 1 years.
However, until 2018, if the total points earned in the annual results for each category exceeded 40 points, it was possible to qualify for the super license in one year, but from 1, super license points Due to the change in the allocation of, the summation was abolished and the policy was changed to target only the category with the highest points, so the difficulty of achieving that point in 2019 year will increase (at least 1 years except for F2 participants) It became necessary), and it is a disadvantage to carry it and participate in the warAs a result, the professional character of each category became stronger, but the difficulty of obtaining a super license became even higher. Therefore, although F2's top three annually can retain the eligibility to issue a super license for the expiration date of three years, depending on the annual performance including them, it is possible that they will be disqualified from issuing a super license or, conversely, will be far away. In addition, F3 champions are considered to be "graduating" and it is almost impossible to participate in the race from the following year onward, but conversely, other drivers can continue to participate in the race, so they are able to secure F3 seats next season. If so, there is no merit to switch to Formula E, and the situation where the participation rate of young people does not increase due to that relationship continues.
January 2013FOX SPORTSHas acquired the right to broadcast on television, The company is in charge of international multimedia development. in JapanFOX Sports & EntertainmentWas recording and broadcasting the entire 2014-15 race on Tuesday night, the day after the race, but it ended in one season only.
Commentary (J SPORTS)
Commentary (BS Fuji)
- The real condition
At the time of the series' establishment, the TV broadcasting rights in JapanDentsuViaTV AsahiHas acquired, and the company's terrestrial / BS (BS Asahi) ・ CS (TV morning channel) Was used to broadcast live broadcasts of all wars in the three seasons from 3-2014 to 15-2016... Initially announced that free practice would be broadcast on BS Asahi, qualifying on the TV Asahi channel, and the final race on terrestrial TV Asahi. However, only the Beijing tournament in the opening round of 2014-15 was broadcast under this system.After that, the final race was also broadcast on BS Asahi. Later, on terrestrial broadcasting, recorded broadcasts of the final race began to be broadcast about one week after the race... From the opening round of 2015-16, all sessions were broadcast live only in CS, and in BS Asahi, only the highlights a few days after the event were held (the highlights of terrestrial broadcasting continue as they are). Also,AbemaTVIt was delivering the same content as the TV broadcast. From the final round of 2014 --15, the onboard camera, live timing, and vehicle position have changed.インターネット"Driver's camera" that can be seen in real timeHowever, the update stopped until the 2015th round of the 16-5 season in Mexico City.
Before the start of the season, BS Asahi also broadcast a special program "What is" Formula E "!? Thorough Guide" (broadcast on August 2014, 8).Suzuki AkuriとUkyo KatayamaDialogue, "Japanese (Japanese)Amrin Agri) Entry ”,“ Race where female drivers can play an active role ”, etc., introduced the appeal of Formula E, and I was able to hear the spirit of live broadcasting... However, as the broadcasting was repeated, as mentioned above, it was seen that the broadcasting scale was reduced and the broadcasting was gradually becoming reluctant.
In the 2014-2015 season, the omnibus was broadcast on TV Asahi terrestrial broadcasting (excluding some areas)..
BS Nippon Television
Commentary (BS Nippon Television)
- The real condition
- ^ "New FIA Formula E Championship". International Automobile Federation. (August 2012, 8) Retrieved October 27, 2013.
- ^ GP2とGP3To participate inAddaxOwner, onceSuper Agri F1 TeamWas rumored to be a candidate for stock acquisition.
- ^ ""Formula E" held in big cities with the aim of promoting the spread of EVs". Auto Sports web. (February 2012, 8) Viewed May 10, 2013.
- ^ Takeshi Kawarada "What is "Formula E" in which Aguri Suzuki and Prost participate? page2 / 3". Web Sportiva. (November 2013, 11) Retrieved November 14, 2013.
- ^ a b Formula E to build new headquarters at Donington Park --Donington Park, January 2014, 1
- ^ a b "[Frankfurt Motor Show 2013] EV machine for Formula E is now available!". Autoblog Japanese version. (September 2013, 9) Retrieved October 16, 2013.
- ^ [Formula E] Pit stop will continue after Season 5 -motorsport.com May 2017, 5
- ^ Toshiyasu Hirasawa "Qualcomm announces partnership with car racing Formula E". Weekly As PLUS. (September 2010, 9) Retrieved October 10, 2013.
- ^ "Formula E aims to introduce wireless charging during racing". F1-Gate.com. (July 2013, 9) Retrieved March 10, 2013."
- ^ Qualcomm becomes Founding Technology Partner of FIA Formula E Championship --Formula E ・ September 2013, 9
- ^ DHL delivers Formula E across the globe --Formula E ・ September 2013, 9
- ^ Hugo Boss discontinues F30 sponsorship for over 1 years and switches to Formula E -Auto Sports2017 February 11
- ^ Formula E: Automation technology giant "ABB" becomes the crown sponsor of the series -Auto Sports2018 February 1
- ^ Formula E co-sponsored autonomous driving race in 16/17 Autosport web (December 2015, 12) Retrieved December 1, 2015
- ^ Formula E to FIA World Championships from Season 2020 starting in 7 motorsport.com (May 2019, 12) Retrieved June 3, 2019
- ^ "Event Format". Formula E. Retrieved October 2013, 10.
- ^ "FIA Formula E Championship". FIA. (December 2013) Retrieved February 12, 2014.
- ^ "World Motor Sport Council --Friday 11 April, Marrakech". International Automobile Federation (September 2014, 4). 2014/4/13Browse.
- ^ Sometimes the race will be held on Saturday and Sunday.
- ^ Formula E launches Super Pole shoot-out --Formula E ・ September 2015, 9
- ^ The formation lap was performed only in the opening round of 2014 --15, but the rules were changed from the second round due to the extremely slow running of the convoy to save the remaining battery power.
- ^ In some cases, such as when the space for the dummy grid cannot be secured, the dummy grid may be set up and moved to another location (such as the 2016-2017 season against New York).
- ^ a b c Kota Sera"ahead January issue-What is "Formula E", the first year of EV F1 opening". Auto Look One. (January 2014, 1) Retrieved February 31, 2014."
- ^ WORLD MOTOR SPORT COUNCIL 2015 --MEXICO -FIA June 2015, 7
- ^ GP2To participate inART Grand PrixA new company represented by Frederick Vasul, the founder of. Vasul has previously developed an electric formula car "".
- ^ Formula E unveils new Spark-Renault SRT_01E at Frankfurt Motor Show --Formula E ・ September 2013, 9
- ^ Reduced power and conducted the first test of Formula E new car -Auto Sports2013 February 11
- ^ Takuma Sato appointed as development driver for Formula E -Auto Sports2013 February 11
- ^ Formula E uses all-weather 18-inch tires -Auto Sports2013 February 9
- ^ FIA approves powertrain for use in Phase 2 of FE -Auto Sports2015 February 8
- ^ "Formula E, will it use a common battery until 2025? Concerns about rising costs”. Motorsport.com. (December 2017, 12). Retrieved December 10, 2018.
- ^ "Formula E Releases Rendered Image of "Future New Wing"”. Autosport. (July 2016, 7). Retrieved December 29, 2018.
- ^ Formula E will extend lifespan of its new Gen2 car to four seasons --AUTOSPORT ・ December 2018, 12
- ^ "Formula E, "Gen2 EVO" released. For a more sophisticated future machine”. Motorsport.com Japanese version (February 2020, 2). Retrieved June 4, 2020.
- ^ "Formula E and FIA agree to reduce costs due to health crisis. Introduction of "Gen2 EVO" will be postponed for one year”. autosport web (January 2020, 4). Retrieved September 10, 2020.
- ^ Vettel, Formula E is "cheese" espnf1.2014. July 7, 25
- ^ Niki Lauda "Formula E is not a motorsport" Topnews. September 2014, 9
- ^ Hamilton does not deny participation in Formula E after retiring from F1. "It may be a place where you can demonstrate your skills."www.as-web.jp (March 2019, 4) Read February 8, 2020
- ^ Hamilton "I'm not interested in Formula E, which is slower than Formula Ford." --topnews November 2018, 11
- ^ "No one is watching Formula E in F1," said Jacques Villeneuve. --topnews November 2018, 12
- ^ "Formula E will surpass F2020 in 1" | Formula 1 | F1 News | ESPN F1 - ESPN
- ^ Top ranking in the 14-15 seasonNelson Pique Jr.And 2thSebastian BuemiWas competing for the championship, and Buemi's fastest lap was used by Piquet Jr.'s teammate.Oliver TurveyUpdated to prevent points from being earned, and as a result, Piquet Jr. won the championship by one point difference.If Tarvey hadn't updated, Buemi would have reversed with two points on the fastest lap.
- ^ With Buemi competing for the championship in the 15-16 seasonLucas di GrassiHowever, they made contact on the first lap and both of them were desperate to finish the race, so they switched to the fastest lap aiming, and as a result Buemi issued a fast test and no one could update the time, so he won the championship.
- ^ At the beginning, there were many scenes where the commentary and commentary laughed at this phrase.
- ^ Kamui Kobayashi, who participated in the opening of Formula E, demanded "Don't get angry without using fan boost" -Auto Sports2017 February 11
- ^ When there is no regeneration, "the car does not stop horribly." FE香港2日間で可夢偉が感じた課題と手応えFE Hong Kong Challenges and responses felt by Kamui in two days -Auto Sports2017 February 12
- ^ "British government officially announces 2040 ban on gasoline and diesel vehicles". Newsweek Japan Edition(July 2017, 7) 2017/7/31Browse.
- ^ "A tremor in the motor sports world. Porsche and Mercedes withdraw one after another-what does Formula E participation show?". AUTOSPORT web(July 2017, 7) 2017/7/31Browse.
- ^ "[Formula E] Why Porsche quits WEC and aims to participate in FE". motorsport.com(July 2017, 7) 2017/7/31Browse.
- ^ "FE: Audi to enter Formula E in Full Works from 2017”. AUTOSPORTweb (April 2016, 9). 2016/10/4Browse.
- ^ "FE: BMW partners with Andretti.Is it a stepping stone toward full works?”. AUTOSPORTweb (April 2016, 9). 2016/10/4Browse.
- ^ "FE: F1 champion Mercedes wins Formula E suffrage for 18/19 season”. AUTOSPORTweb (April 2016, 10). 2016/10/4Browse.
- ^ Strictly speaking, it is a form of purchasing the frame of Renault e.dams that was competing until the 2017-2018 season, but due to the partnership between Nissan and Renault, it is more like a change of title sponsor than a pure new entry. ..
- ^ "Nissan and BMW will participate in Formula E in 16/17 at the earliest”. AUTOSPORTweb (April 2016, 3). 2016/9/7Browse.
- ^ "Honda Hasegawa suggests the possibility of participating in FE. "In terms of budget, you can participate in F1 at the same time."”. AUTOSPORTweb (April 2016, 7). 2016/9/7Browse.
- ^ "Honda shifts to electrification with F1 withdrawal "I am not thinking of participating in Formula E"”(Japanese). f1-gate.com (September 2020, 10). 2020/10/3Browse.
- ^ In the 14-15 season (1st year), 35 out of 19 entries were F1 experienced.フル参戦者はF1のベテランドライバーのFull participants are FXNUMX veteran driversJarno Trulli,Nick Heidfeld, Formula Nippon Champion ExperiencedLoic Duval..スポット参戦者としてF1表彰台経験者でありインディカー優勝経験もあるAs a spot participant, he has experience on the FXNUMX podium and has won the IndyCar.Takuma SatoAnd GP2 championsFabio LeimerThere were so many faces lined up.Also,Jean-Eric Vergne,Stoffel BandoonSome drivers changed to this Cadegory at the same time as losing the F1 seat such as, and this tendency has continued in the first year and after the second year, becoming a career advancement for young drivers and a new Cadegory for formula cars. It was hard to say that he was there.
- ^ Change the allocation of Super License points. SF王者は25ポイントに増加Sci-fi champion increased to XNUMX points -jp.motorsport.com ・ Retrieved December 2018, 12
- ^ FOX Sports confirms international multi-media deal with FIA Formula E Championship --Formula E ・ September 2013, 8
- ^ J SPORTS broadcasts 12/2017 Formula E, which opens in December.全18戦を生中継中心にAll 14 races will be broadcast live --Autosport web ・ November 2017, 11 ・ Viewed on the same day
- ^ "J SPORTS broadcasts all rounds centered on live broadcast of 12/15 Formula E, which opens on December 2018th”(Japanese). www.as-web.jp (September 2018, 12). 2019/3/21Browse.
- ^ BS Fuji official website Retrieved November 2020, 8.
- ^ TV Asahi acquires broadcasting rights for FIA Formula E Championship, broadcast live for all wars Car watch ・ November 2013, 11 ・ Viewed November 29, 2019
- ^ There is a highlight broadcast by BS Asahi
- ^ At the Beijing tournament, the final race was prolonged due to the introduction of a safety car, but since there was no extension time for the relay, it was broadcast on BS after the final lap.
- ^ Broadcast only on TV Asahi and some affiliated stations
- ^ Formula E Driver's Camera
- ^ As a result, Amrin Aguri sold the team after the end of Season 2 and the female driver left early in Season 1 (Katherine leggeIs the second round,Michela CerrutiThe result was the opposite of what was broadcast, such as (until Round 4).
- ^ Formula E omnibus broadcast tonight on TV Asahi terrestrial autosport web ・ July 2015, 7 ・ November 11, 2019
- ^ Formula E: All-round highlight broadcast on BS Nippon Television.小林可夢偉参戦の香港戦は12月6日Kamui Kobayashi's match against Hong Kong is December XNUMXth Retrieved December 2017, 12, same day.
- ^ "BS Nippon Television- "Motor Sports Information" Program Site”(Japanese). BS Nippon Television. 2019/3/21Browse.