JAL, Osaka / Itami-Niigata Line 55th Anniversary Event at both airports on July 7st
If you write the contents roughly
Currently, J-Air operates on Embraer aircraft.
Japan Airlines (JAL) will hold a commemorative event at both airports on July 55, celebrating the 7th anniversary of the Osaka / Itami-Niigata route ... → Continue reading
We will deliver travel information quickly.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
J-Air Co., Ltd.(J-AIR) IsJapan Airlines (JAL) Group OfAirlines.Regional jetCurrently usingOsaka International AirportBased onHokkaido OfMemanbetsu Airport, SouthKagoshima OfTokunoshima AirportIt covers the whole of Japan and accounts for about 3% of all JAL Group domestic flights.
- 1991 April: "I was in financial difficulty"Nishi Seto AirlinkWas established as a division of the Japan Airlines Group's "Jal Flight Academy Co., Ltd." (currently Air Flight Japan Co., Ltd.)Hiroshima West AirfieldBased inSendai Airport,Nagoya Airport,Niigata Airport,New Chitose AirportConnecting mainly between local cities such asAn airline specializing in commuter routesGrowing as.
- 1996 August: To maintain the routeMunicipalitiesIndependent from Jar Flight Academy due to receiving subsidies from Jar Flight Academy.
- 2001 March: While reducing routes from Hiroshima West Airfield, which is unprofitable due to the discontinuation of subsidies from local governments, equipmentBAe Jetstream 31Larger fromBombardier CRJ200Change toOsaka International AirportWe will gradually increase the number of routes connecting the regions from Nagoya Airport.
- 2005 May : Chubu International AirportChanged the base to Nagoya Airport with the opening of the portHiroshima West AirfieldComplete withdrawal from.
- 2005 May 4 : All flights by "joint underwriting of transportation"JAL(At the timeJapan Airlines International) Operated as a flight.
- 2006 November: J-AIR's first in-house trainingpilotTrainees (C system for inexperienced people) are recruited and a selection test is conducted.Recruitment of in-house training pilots will continue thereafter.Also, with the introduction of new modelsmechanic,Flight attendantThe adoption of is also active.
- 2007 February: After 2Tokyo International AirportIn line with the expansion of slots due to the re-expansion of (Haneda Airport)Brazil-EmbraerSmall jet made by the companyEmbraer 170Decided to introduce (E170) and signed a formal contract in June of the same year.
- 2007 May 2 : According to the "2007-2010 JAL Group Regeneration Medium-Term Plan", among the domestic flights by the Japan Airlines Group, with J-AirJAL Express The ratio of the number of flights operated by (JEX) is currently about 2010 by 15.%Since then, a plan to increase it to about 26% or more has been announced, and in the 2008-2 plan announced on February 29, 2008, the number will increase to more than 2010%.
- 2007 May 3 : Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and TourismMore "crowded airfield (Narita International Airport) Was granted.It is considered that the company will operate domestic connecting flights from Narita as an operator in the future.
- June 2007, 4: International Airline Alliance(Alliance) "One worldJoined.
- July 2007: First at J-AirProfessional baseballFor team movementCharter flightsTo operate.Chunichi DragonsOperates a charter flight for the movement of the second army players for the match in Kochi.
- 2008 May 10 : JAL PresidentNishimatsu HarukaAttending the ceremony (at that time), the first E170 (registration code was JA211J) was handed over to J-Air.
- 2009 May 2 : Nagoya Airport- Fukuoka Airport-Matsuyama AirportE2 started operation on these two routes.
- 2009 May 11 : Cargo loading started.It will start on 6 routes, mainly to and from Sapporo, and will be gradually expanded.
- 2010 May 4 : According to some reports, JAL completely withdrew all routes to and from Nagoya Airport by the spring of 2011.Chubu International AirportIt becomes clear that the intention is to concentrate on.
- 2010 May 7 : Since it is expected to completely withdraw from Nagoya Airport due to JAL's rehabilitation plan, it has been announced that the head office will be relocated from Nagoya Airport to Osaka International Airport.
- 2010 May 10 : Started operation from Osaka International Airport.
- 2011 May 3 : HeadquartersAichiNishi Kasugai DistrictToyoyama TownFrom (in Nagoya Airport)OsakaIkedaMoved to.
- 2011 May 3 : Withdraw from Nagoya Airport.After that, except for the Tokachi Obihiro LineFDAIs on the old J-AIR routeNagoya AirportThe Tokachi-Obihiro Line will be transferred to JAL, the aircraft will be enlarged, and it will depart and arrive at Chubu International Airport as a seasonal flight.
- June 2012: Developed "passing board (PBB adapter)" that can connect CRJ6 to boarding bridge.Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and TourismGet more license.
- 2014 May 8: Japan AirlinesEmbraerCompanyE170Additional order,E190Announced that a new order was placed..Group J-AirCRJand,Japan Air Commuter OfSaab 340andDHC-8-Q400Introduced as a part of the equipment update of J-Air, and the operational equipment at J-AirE-Jet series, In Japan Air CommuterATR42-600-ATR72-600To improve efficiency.
- 2015 May 1 : Japan AirlinesとMitsubishi AircraftWith a formal purchase contract, a domestic jet airlinerMrj32 confirmed aircraft have been ordered, all will be operated by J-Air, and will be the next main aircraft for updating regional equipment to replace the E-Jet series..
- 2016 May 5: Osaka (Itami) --On the Kagoshima LineE190Started operation.
- 2018 May 1: Bombardier CRJ2310 reportedly ended operation after JL200 flight from Matsuyama to Osaka (Itami).
- 2018 May 2: Due to the breakdown of the Embraer machine that was planned to be used, the retirement ceremony was held the other day in a hurry.Bombardier CRJ200JL2442 flight Miyazaki-Osaka (Itami) route was put into service after being notified of the change in equipment used.With this dayBombardier CRJ200It was the last flight.
|equipment||Number of equipment||Order||Number of passengers||Notes|
|Embraer 170||18||-||76||Received from November 2008 |
|Embraer 190||14||-||95||Received from April 2016.|
There are 15 classes, 80 class J seats + 2 regular seats. 
- Embraer E170-100STD/ 76 ordinary seats
- 18 aircraft
- 2008 Received the first unit in October,2009 May 2Started operation. All machines ordered in 2018 have been delivered.
- The interior of the aircraft has been updated from April 2016, 4, and the interior of the aircraft has been updated.Wi-FiCorrespondence,無線 LANOnly video viewing is supported depending on the compatible device (Internet connection not possible). All machines have been repaired in 2016.
- Embraer E190-100STD/ Class J 15 seats, regular seats 80 seats
- 14 aircraft
- In service from May 2016, 5. All machines ordered in 10 have been delivered.
- It is the company's first two-class installation machine with a class J 15 seat arrangement, and it has a 2 + 1 seat arrangement that other models do not have.By setting class J, the number of seats is reduced to less than 2, and the number of flight attendants is reduced to two to reduce operating costs.
- Equipped with a universal PC power supply that can be accessed by all seats. From 2017, in-flight Wi-Fi compatible, wireless LAN compatible device only supports video viewing (Internet connection not possible).
|Aircraft symbol||Registration date||Model||Remarks|
|JA211J||2008/10/31||ERJ170-100STD||Test flight conducted at Nagoya Airport until the start of service in February 2009, in-flight Wi-Fi|
|JA212J||2009/01/22||Test flight conducted at Nagoya Airport until the start of service in February 2009, in-flight Wi-Fi|
|JA221J||2012/11/26||Optional additional equipment, in-flight Wi-Fi|
|JA222J||2013/03/13||Optional additional equipment, in-flight Wi-Fi, FIP1|
|JA223J||2013/07/04||Optional additional equipment, in-flight Wi-Fi, FIP1|
|JA224J||2013/12/12||Optional additional equipment, in-flight Wi-Fi, FIP1|
|JA225J||2014/03/19||Optional additional equipment, in-flight Wi-Fi, FIP1, originalRugby support JET|
|JA226J||2015/10/27||Additional orders, in-flight Wi-Fi, FIP1, LED lights|
|JA227J||2015/12/02||Additional orders, in-flight Wi-Fi, FIP1, LED lights|
|JA228J||2018/04/26||For additional orders, in-flight Wi-Fi, FIP1, LED lights, formerly, let's go out!Hokkaido, World Natural Heritage Special Painting Machine|
|JA248J||2017/07/13||In-flight Wi-Fi, originalminionjet|
|JA250J||2017/10/26||In-flight Wi-Fi, 50th anniversary of the opening of former Nanki Shirahama AirportWakapanjet|
|JA252J||2018/01/31||In-flight Wi-Fi, former minion jet 2|
|JA254J||2018/07/24||In-flight Wi-Fi, originalShimajirojet|
* Footnote: E170 is all new paint, new seats have been refurbished ・ E190 is all new paint, class J, new seats.
- Mitsubishi Aircraft Mitsubishi SpaceJet
- We have a final order for 32 aircraft.2021 It was planned to replace the E-Jet series by introducing it from2020 It has been confirmed that the development will be delayed due to the suspension of development and the inability to reach a commercial flight.
- BAe Jetstream 31
- Started operation as Jar Flight Academy2003 May 8 OfHiroshima Nishi-Izumo LineLast retired from the flight.I had a maximum of 5 aircraft.
- Bombardier CRJ200ER/ 50 ordinary seats
- 2000 から2006 Introduced up to 9 aircraft. Retired from June 2016.2018 May 1All aircraft were retired.As a result, the CRJ200 disappeared from the Japanese airline (2018 May 2Due to a malfunction of the aircraft to be used, the equipment was changed in a hurry and was appointed to the Miyazaki-Itami (Osaka) line.Ibex airlinesThen retired in September 2017).
- 2012 Since June, it has become possible to connect to a boarding bridge using the "passing board (PBB adapter)" developed in-house, making it barrier-free.
|Aircraft symbol||Registration date||Erase date||Model||Remarks|
|JA8590||1996/05/09||2001/10/30||Jetstream 31||Sold to England, now Red Star, TC-RSA, final production|
|JA8591||1997/09/12||2003/09/24||Sold to Denmark, now Sun-Air Scandinavia, OY-SVB, last flight aircraft|
|JA8865||1993/08/26||2003/05/13||Sold to Denmark, now El Neil Air, TF-ORC|
|JA8876||1991/04/23||2002/01/18||Sold to USA, now Royal Star Aviation, RP-C2812|
|JA8877||1991/04/23||2003/05/23||Sold to Denmark, now Eagle Air, TF-ORA|
|JA201J||2000/12/01||2016/06/13||CRJ-200ER||Sold to Southern Aircraft, now Airest, 4ES-LCA|
|JA202J||2001/03/16||2016/11/02||Sold to Southern Aircraft, now Frontera Flight Holdings, N484RH|
|JA203J||2002/03/22||2017/01/13||Sold to Southern Air Craft, now Zoom Air, VT-ZOC|
|JA204J||2002/05/07||2017/03/27||Sold to Southern Aircraft, now Shree Airlines, 9N-AMC|
|JA205J||2003/03/19||2017/10/03||Sold to Regional One, current Zoom Air, VT-ZOD|
|JA206J||2003/08/28||2017/07/18||Sold to Regional One, now Air Pohan, HL8298|
|JA207J||2005/10/19||2018/01/29||Sold to Regional One, 2-CFFV, maintenance preservation|
|JA208J||2005/12/16||2018/02/27||Sold to Regional One, 2-CFFX, maintenance preservation|
|JA209J||2006/03/31||2018/03/06||Sold to Regional One, 2-CFFZ, maintenance preservation|
Since it is a JAL group, it is basically the same as the JAL design.
- At the time of establishment
- Same as JAL at that timeLandor AssociatesIt is a design that combines gray and red blocks by.However, instead of "JAL", "J AIR" (a red block is inserted between J and A,There is no horizontal bar of A) Replaced by the notation,Vertical tail TheTsurumaruInstead, it was a style in which red, white, and red were painted horizontally from above.
- 2 generation
- With Japan AirlinesJapan Air SystemIt is a design by "The Arc of the Sun" adopted at the time of the business integration of Japan Airlines, and the logo of "JAL" (there is no horizontal bar of A and there is a box) is placed, and it is called "J-AIR". It was written next to it.
- 3 generation
- Designed by re-adopting JAL's Tsurumaru, it has a white body and italics in black.J-AIR", And Tsurumaru is placed on the vertical stabilizer.However, the character notation in Tsurumaru is "JAL".
Japan AirlinesSimilarly, "I Will Be There with You"(David FosterComposition) and "Tomorrow's Wings" (Joe Hisaishi(Composition) is appointed, the former flows when boarding and the latter when disembarking.
In-flight services, etc.
As mentioned above, by joint underwriting of transportationJapan AirlinesAlthough it is operated as a flight, some standards of in-flight service are different from those of Japan Airlines.All flightsIn-flight salesAnd audio services[Annotation 1]Has not been implemented.Drink service is also limited to routes operated by Embraer 170 for 60 minutes or more.Japan Airlines OfIn-flight magazineIsSKYWARDThere is a candy service on routes that do not have a drink service.One of J-Air's unique services is the provision of flight route maps handmade by flight attendants.
Since 2016, the Embraer E-Jet series will be compatible with in-flight Wi-Fi by updating the interior of the aircraft through equipment updates and regular inspections.Only video viewing is supported by wireless LAN compatible devices (Internet connection not possible).
Routes as of March 2021.
- Sapporo/New Chitose ⇔ Memanbetsu,Aomori,Akita,Hanamaki,Sendai,Niigata,
- Tokyo/Haneda ⇔ Misawa,Yamagata
- Osaka/Itami ⇔ Memanbetsu (operated during the summer),Hakodate, Aomori, Misawa, Akita, Hanamaki, Yamagata, Sendai, Niigata,And(Operating during the summer),Izumo,Oki,Matsuyama,Fukuoka,Nagasaki,Oita,Kumamoto,Miyazaki,Kagoshima,Tanegashima(Extra flight increase during busy season)
- Fukuoka ⇔ Hanamaki, Sendai,Tokushima,Kochi, Matsuyama, Miyazaki,Amami
- Kagoshima ⇔ Amami,Tokunoshima
Although it has not been loaded with cargo for a long time, it started loading cargo on October 2009, 10.Initially, there were only 1 routes such as Sapporo / New Chitose ⇔ Iwate Hanamaki / Akita / Sendai / Osaka / Itami, Osaka / Itami ⇔ Delicious Yamagata / Aso Kumamoto, Fukuoka ⇔ Matsuyama, but since then it has expanded to all routes.
JAL Group Airlines
◎ The JAL Group is a member of the international airline alliance "oneworld".However, airlines marked with * are not affiliated with oneworld due to management measures.In addition, airlines with ★Cheap airline(LCC).
- Japan Airlines(JAL)
- Japan Air Commuter(JAC)
- Hokkaido Air System(HAC)
- Japan Transocean Air(JTA)
- Ryukyu Air Commuter(RAC) *
- ZIPAIR Tokyo(TZP) ★
- Spring Japan(SJO)★
- Jetstar Japan(JJP) ★
All flights operated by J-Air, Japan Air Commuter, Hokkaido Air System, and some flights operated by Japan Transocean Air are operated as JAL flights by "joint underwriting of transportation".
- ^ Audio service ended in April 2021 at Japan Airlines
- ^ Airline and Airport Code Search -IATA
- ^ J-Air Company Information --J-Air
- ^ https://www.jal.com/ja/press/2004/122701/122701.html
- ^ https://press.jal.co.jp/ja/release/200702/000387.html
- ^ http://www.jair.co.jp/entertainment/mag/bn_130313_02.html J-Air Magazine "Until the operation of the delivery board"
- ^ https://press.jal.co.jp/ja/release/201408/002122.html
- ^ https://press.jal.co.jp/ja/release/201501/002240.html
- ^ J-AIR operational equipment
- ^ JAL Announces New Order for Embraer 190 and Additional Order for Embraer 170 jal.co.jp
- ^ JAL Announces New Order for Embraer 190 and Additional Order for Embraer 170 jal.co.jp
- ^ The interior of the Embraer 170 aircraft has been completely redesigned, and a free video program is now available.
- ^ New specification machine "Embraer 190" first domestic flight
- ^ JAL Group decides to introduce MRJ as next-generation regional jet
- ^ "J-Air Equipment List Bombardier CRJ-200 Equipment". NovemberBrowse.
- ^ New specification machine Embraer 190 introduced!
- ^ "List of J-AIR flight routes". NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "JAL makes Spring Airlines Japan a consolidated subsidiary in June to capture tourism demand in China". Reuters Communications(2021-May-5)
- Japan Airlines
- Contract-based flight attendants
- JAL Global Club
- Sea bream bus : Entrusted ground operations at Nagoya Airport
- Eri Kamimura : While serving as a pilot for the company, he is also a rugby referee.