Sapporo sightseeing bus, the bus "Setapukusa" that goes around the Hiratori / Shiraoi area and Sapporo Station / New Chitose Airport starts operation
If you write the contents roughly
As a souvenir, we presented a key chain kit, a sweet "Kamui's sowed chestnut suketto" using chestnuts from Biratori-cho, and a villaky tote bag.
The Sapporo Sightseeing Bus will operate the "Setapukusa" bus that goes around the Hiratori / Shiraoi area and Sapporo Station / New Chitose Airport on July 7rd ... → Continue reading
We will deliver travel information quickly.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
The origin of the place nameAinuThe meaning of "between ghosts" in Pilautur.the sameHidaka Promotion BureauIn the jurisdictionHidaka Town-Monbetsu TownAnd a voluntary merger council was set up to discuss mergers in three towns.But,2004(Heisei16 years)May 9Withdrew from the merger talks.
Located in the western mountains of the Hidaka branch office.
- Mountain: Mt. Horoshiridake(2053), Mt. Tottabetsu (1959), Mt. Nasuhira (1350), Mt. Nukibetsu (1318), Mt. Libira (1291), Mt. Hattaomanai (1021), Mt. Furenai (740), Mt.
- River: Saru River,Nukapira River,Nukkibetsu River
- Lake: Nibutani Dam
- Hidaka Promotion Bureau
- Iburi General Promotion Bureau
- Kamikawa General Promotion Bureau
- Tokachi General Promotion Bureau
|Biratori Town and National Population Distribution by Age (2005)||Biratori Town Age / Gender Population Distribution (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Biratori Town (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
- 1899(Meiji32 years) Monbetsu and 17 other villagesChiefBecame independent as Biratori 8 Murato Chief Office.
- 1919(Taisho8 years) Right and left FumuraTocho government office (currentHidaka Town) Is separated.
- 1923(Taisho 12) Enforced the second-class town and village system, and changed the village nameBiratori VillageAnd
- 1954(Showa29) Town system enforced,Biratori Town
- 1977(52)Biratori OnsenOpening of business.
- 1997(Heisei9 years) Nibutani Damcarry out.
- 2003(15)May 8 Typhoon 10Invasion, 10 houses are damaged by flooding.
- 2004(16)May 9ToHidaka Promotion BureauWithdrew from merger talks with other towns in the jurisdiction.
- 2007 (Heisei 19) The Saru River basin is selected as an important cultural landscape.
- 2009(21)May 10 TV Hokkaido(TVh) is open only in the city area. (Hiratori relay station・ TVh's first new digital station)
- 2013 (Heisei 25) "Nibutani Ita" and "Nibutani Attus" are designated as traditional crafts.
Sister cities/partner cities
Rice farming, upland farming, forestry, livestock, etc.Biratori Wagyu (beef) and tomato (Nishipa's lover) are known.
- Tomakomai Shinkin Bank Biratori branch
- Biratori Agricultural Cooperative(JA Biratori)
- Main office
- Furenai branch
- Nukibetsu branch
- Biratori Post Office (Collection and Delivery Office)
- Furenai Post Office (Collection and Delivery Office)
- Nukibetsu Post Office
- Japan Post Nioi Office
- Biratori Nibutani Post Office
- Yamato Transport: Chitose Administration Branch Hidaka Bucheon Center (Hidaka Town)
- Sagawa Express: Shizunai Sales Office (Shinhidaka Town)
- Monbetsu Police StationBiratori police box
- Monbetsu Police Station Cargo Police Box
- Monbetsu Police Station Furenai Police Box
- High school
- Junior high school
- Biratori, Furenai
- primary school
- Nukibetsu, Shiunkotsu,Nibutani, Furenai, Biratori
- Special school
Existed in the past, but nowAbolishedHas been done.
- Saru Railway: (1922-1951）
- Japan National RailwayFunai Line: (1958-1986）
- Donan Bus(Established Biratori Sales Office)
- Biratori Hire
- Furenai traffic
- General national road
- Prefectural road
- Hokkaido Road No. 59 Hiratori Atsushi Line
- Hokkaido Road No. 71 Hiratori Shizunai Line
- Hokkaido Road No. 80 Hiratorimon Betsu Line
- Hokkaido Road 131 Biratori Hobetsu Line
- Hokkaido Road No. 638 Yado Shibetsu Shinnai Stop Line
- Hokkaido Road No. 797
- Hokkaido Road No. 845 Meisei Kukibetsu Line
- Hokkaido Road No. 1026 New Crown Hiratori Line
Famous places, historic sites, sightseeing spots, festivals, special events
Registered tangible cultural property
- Nibutani Laboratory, Faculty of Letters, Hokkaido University (former Munro House)
Important Tangible Folk Cultural Property
- Collection of Ainu Living Tools in Nibutani and Surrounding Areas of Hokkaido --Shigeru Kayano Collection
Important intangible folk cultural properties
- Ainu Traditional Dance-Biratori Ainu Culture Preservation Society
Important cultural landscape
- Cultural landscape of the Saru River basin through Ainu tradition and modern development
Cultural property of the town
- Biratori Suzuran colony(Mei district)
Sights/historic sites/tourist spots
- Biratori Municipal Nibutani Ainu Cultural Museum
- Kayano Shigeru Nibutani Ainu Museum
- Nibutani Family Land
- Furenai Railway Memorial Hall
- Biratori Onsen
- Biratori Suzuran colony
- Yoshitsune Shrine
- Yoshitsune Museum
- Fake Ecoland
- Biratori Country Club
Festivals and events
- Lily of the valley viewing party(5Late-6Early)- Biratori Suzuran colonyOpen house event to be held in.
- Chipsanke (8) --Traditional Ainu event
- Biratori Saru River Festival (9）
- Healthy pig (ham, sausage)
- Wagyu (Biratori Wagyu)
- Tomato (Nishipa's lover)
- Processed tomato food (tomato juiceSuch)
- Wood carving folk crafts (Ainu folk crafts)
- Tohru Ifukube(Engineer,Tokyo UniversityHonorary professor,Hokkaido UniversityHonorary professor)
- Keiichi Endo(Politician, Biratori Mayor)
- Koichi Kaizawa(Secretary General of Biratori Ainu Culture Preservation Society, Chairman of NPO Chicoronai)
- Tadashi Kaizawa(OriginalHokkaido Utari AssociationVice President, Former Biratori Town Assembly Member)
- Fujizo Kaizawa(ア イ ヌ 民族Social activist)
- Shigeru Kayano(Ainu culture researcher, member of the House of Councilors)
- Shiro Kayano(Representative of the Ainu People's Party,Kayano Shigeru Nibutani Ainu MuseumDirector)
- (Novelist. He appealed for the liberation of the people through his creative activities.)
- Hiramura Penriuku(Ainu leader, BiratoriKotanChief)
- Ryo Fukui(Jazz pianoplayer,accordionplayer)
- Matsumae Pirika(Folk song)
Person with connection
- Hikosaburo Goto(Managing Director of Nitto Kakuro Mining, Senior Managing Director of the company, President of the company) --Opening of the Nitto mine in Niseu, Biratori-cho.