Photo Players gathering on the mound for the sixth victory in 13 years
Japan Airlines is the 13th Koshien starting pitcher for the first time in 6 years.
If you write the contents roughly
Japan Airlines started pitcher Vaderna Fergus (3 years), who pitched 7 goal in the 1th inning.
"High School Baseball Yamanashi Tournament / Final, Japan Airlines 2-1 Fuji Gakuen" (23rd, Sanichi YBS Stadium) Japan Airlines has 2 Fuji Gakuen ... → Continue reading
Daily Sports online site (DailySportsOnline), which provides the latest news. Be the first to receive the latest information (breaking news) on Hanshin Tigers and other baseball, soccer, figure skating, and special information! There are also many photo and column features. For sports information, leave it to Daily Sports online.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
|Image request : |
Japan Airlines Co., Ltd.(Japanese,English: Japan Airlines Co., Ltd.,Abbreviation: JAL) IsTokyoShinagawaHeadquartered inJapan OfAirlinesIs.Longest in JapanAirlinesWith history.2020The degree is the first in domestic flights.Second place on international flights..The corporate slogan is"Tomorrow's sky, Japanese wings".. BritishSky traxBy airlineratingSo, the highest evaluation "The World Five Star Airlines(The World's 5-Star Airlines) ”certified.
International flights with many years of history and tradition cover countries around the world in a well-balanced manner, and domestic flights are also group airlines based in rural areas (Jay Air,Japan Air Commuter,Hokkaido Air System,Japan Transocean Air,Ryukyu Air Commuter) Through the relationshipHokkaidoからOkinawaIt boasts a diverse network from domestic main routes to domestic local routes throughout Japan.WorldwideAviation unionIsOne worldIs a member of.
As part of the JAL Group reorganization2004Was renamed "Japan Airlines International" from Japan Airlines Co., Ltd., and was established as a company in charge of international flights and some domestic flights.Japan Airlines JapanAs a result of the absorption-type merger, it became a single operating company responsible for operating JAL flights. In January 2010Corporate rehabilitation lawApply for the application of the holding company in the process of rehabilitationJapan Airlines Co., Ltd.Or a financial business companyJal Capital, Etc... As a core business company representing the group, in general, like the former holding company,Japan Airlines,Japan Airlines,JALKnown as (Jal).Identification signalUses "Japan Air".
- 2002August 10- Japan Air System(Old Toa Domestic Airlines, later Japan Airlines Japan)Stock transferByHolding companyJapan Airlines System Co., Ltd. (June 2004Japan Airlines Co., Ltd.Change the trade name to)Was established and became a wholly owned subsidiary of Japan Air System.
- 2004April 4-Japan Airlines and Japan Air System respectivelyJapan Airlines International,Japan Airlines JapanAnd changed the trade name. At the same time, the cargo business of the former Japan Air System is completely transferred to Japan Airlines International.
- 2005October 10-International as JAL GroupAviation unionIsOne worldHas decided on a membership policy.
- 2006April 4-Japan Airlines International as the surviving company, merged with Jal Sales.
- October 2006, 10-Japan Airlines International as the surviving company, merged with Japan Airlines Japan.
- 2007April 4-Japan Airlines International, Japan Asia Airlines,JALways,JAL Express,Jay Air,Japan Transocean AirOfficially joined "One World" and started service. "One worldOperates a painted aircraft.
- 2008August 4- Japan Asian AirlinesAbsorbed and merged. As a result, the ROC route operated by Japan Asia Airlines was succeeded by Japan Airlines International.
- 2009September 9-As part of the management restructuring,Hokkaido Air SystemAnnounces withdrawal from management and sale of shares.
- 2010January 1-With the parent company Japan Airlines Co., Ltd. and Jal Capital Co., Ltd., a subsidiary of Japan Airlines Co., Ltd.Tokyo District CourtToCorporate rehabilitation lawFiled for bankruptcy. Haruka Nishimatsu President and Director resigned immediately..The new management team will take office on February 2st and will start as a new company.
- October 2010, 2- Japan Air CommuterRepresentative Director and President Ken Onishi is President and GroupCOOToKyoceraRepresentative Director Honorary ChairmanKazuo InamoriIs Chairman and GroupCEOInaugurated respectively.On the same day, the Onishi / Inamori system and a new management team were established.continuationCorporate Revitalization Support OrganizationWill help.
- 2010May 2 - Tokyo Stock Exchange-Osaka Stock Exchange(Currently market integration) ・Nagoya Stock ExchangeIn Japan,Delisted.
- October 2010, 5- Ministry of the EnvironmentDue to the aviation industryAll Nippon AirwaysFollowed byEco firstCertified as a company. With the Ministry of the Environment, reduce carbon dioxide emissions by 2020% compared to 2005 by 23, cooperate with R&D and commercialization of biofuels,Boeing 737-800It was promised to upgrade to fuel-efficient and low-noise equipment such as.
- June 2010, 6-The former subsidiary ofJal CapitalTogether with parent company Japan Airlinesabsorption・Announced to be integrated.
- August 2010, 8-Submission of rehabilitation plan to Tokyo District Court.
- October 2010, 9- 2022 FIFA World Cup Japan Bid CommitteeWe have signed an official invitation partner contract withIn-flight magazine, Publicity cooperation with in-flight video.
- November 2010, 11-Tokyo District Court approves rehabilitation plan.
- December 2010, 12-Implement the following measures.
- Japan Airlines International as the surviving company, merged with JAL Capital and JAL Capital (changed from the time of the report in June of the same year).
- Immediately acquired Japan Airlines International shares delivered to former Japan Airlines shareholders through the merger free of charge, and canceled all treasury stock including the free acquisition, resulting in a 100% capital reduction.
- Received capital investment of 1,750 billion yen (3,500 billion yen in total) from the Corporate Revitalization Support Organization and became a member of the organization.
- 5,215 billion yen in debt waivers by financial institutions (87.5% debt waiver rate).
- Merged with JALways and JAL Libre.
- December 2010, 12-Implemented hiring for understanding.
- 2011March-Reduced the shareholding ratio of Hokkaido Air System to 3%, which is excluded from consolidated accounting, and withdrew from management of the company.
- October 2011, 3- Kyocera(250 million shares),Daiwa Securities Group(250 million shares),Tokio Marine & Nichido Fire Insurance(75 million shares),Sompo Japan(25 million shares),JTB(15 million shares),Hankyu Kotsu company(10 million shares),Aioi Nissay Dowa Insurance(5 million shares),Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Co., Ltd.Of 5 billion yen (127 million shares, 635 yen per share) with (1 shares) as underwriterThird-party allotment(Unlisted share allocation).
- March 2011, 3-End of corporate reorganization.Private enterprisesReturn to.
- October 2011, 4- Japan Airlines Co., Ltd.Changed the trade name to.
- October 2011, 8- Qantasgroup,Mitsubishi CorporationJoint investment withJetstar JapanFounded,Cheap airlineAnnounced to enter the business.
- September 2011, 9-Established Jetstar Japan Co., Ltd. Japan Airlines' shareholding ratio is 5%.
- 2012August 8-The Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism formulated "Correspondence to corporate revitalization of Japan Airlines", whether corporate revitalization was carried out properly and reliably until FY10, and whether the competitive environment was distorted by public support. Said that the Civil Aviation Bureau would be monitoring(8.10 paper).Haneda Airport slotsReceive a slot allocation that is less favorable than competitors at.
- October 2012, 9- Tokyo Stock ExchangeListed again. All shares held by the Corporate Revitalization Support Organization were sold for about 6,500 billion yen..
- 2013October 10-First major equipment update plan after relisting A350Decided to introduce 31 model machines. First time europeAirbusThe company's large aircraft was selected as the next major international flight equipment.
- 2014October 10-Merged with JAL Express.
- October 2014, 10-Hokkaido Air System becomes a subsidiary.
- 2015August 6- Boeing 787-Received the first -9 aircraft. Adopting the same seat as the new international flight "Sky Suite 787",無線 LANInternet connection service "JAL Sky" Wi-FiAlso corresponds to.
- 2016April 4-The Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism has decided to shift all four of the Haneda Airport international slots allocated to midnight and early morning hours (including two for Japan Airlines) to daytime hours.As a result, Japan Airlines will be able to increase the number of international flights from Haneda by two during the daytime..
- 2017April 4-New York flights to and from Haneda have revived for the first time in 1 years.. International flights in the daytime from Haneda Airport, which is a hub for domestic flights, will be convenient because it is possible to make connections on the same day when departing or returning to Japan..
- June 2017, 6 --Announced that the in-flight Wi-Fi connection service will be permanently free on domestic flights.According to the company, the company is the only domestic flight to offer free in-flight Wi-Fi connection services for an unlimited period of time..
- October 2017, 11- Passenger service systemTheAmadeusof"AmadeusTo "Altea".
- 2018July 7-International medium-long haulCheap airlineAs,ZIPAIR TokyoEstablished.
- 2019May 9 - Airbus A350-900The model aircraft starts operating on domestic flights (the first flight isHanedaDepartureFukuokaTo JAL317).
- 2019May 10 --Domestic flight specificationsBoeing 787-8The model aircraft started operation (the first flight isHanedaDepartureItamiTo JAL117).
- 2020May 4 --Start wearing new uniforms.
List of successive management teams
|Inauguration||Representative Director and President (previous position)||Representative Director and Chairman (previous position)|
|19518||Seijiro Yanagita(Bank of JapanVice President)||Aiichiro Fujiyama(Japan Chamber of Commerce) President|
|195310||Kunizo Hara (oldMitsui ZaibatsuExecutive)|
|19611||Shizuma Matsuo(Director General of Aviation Agency)|
|19635||Uemura Kojiro(Japan Business FederationVice-president)|
|19695||Teruo Gogo(Executive Director, Japan Federation of Economic Organizations)|
|19715||Shizuo Asada(transportationUnder Secretary）||Shizuma Matsuo(President)|
|19735||Kobayashi Naka(Arabic oilRepresentative Director and President)|
|19776||Uemura Koyurou (Honorary Chairman of the Japan Business Federation)|
|19796||Shozo Hotta(Sumitomo BankRepresentative Director and Chairman)|
|19816||Takagi Root(Vice President and Representative Director)|
|19836||Nihachiro Hanamura(Vice Chairman, Japan Business Federation)|
|198512||Susumu Yamachi(General affairsUnder Secretary)|
|19866||Junji Ito(KaneboRepresentative Director and Chairman)|
|19886||Fumio Watanabe (Tokio Marine Fire InsuranceRepresentative Director and Chairman)|
|19906||Matsuo Tomitsu(Vice President and Representative Director)|
|19916||Susumu Yamachi(Representative Director Vice Chairman)|
|19956||Akira Kondo(Senior Managing Director)|
|19986||Kaneko Isao(Senior Managing Director)|
|20046||Toshiyuki Shinmachi (Vice President and Representative Director)||Kaneko Isao(President)|
|20066||Nishimatsu Haruka(Senior Managing Director)||Toshiyuki Shinmachi(President)|
|20102||Ken Onishi (President, Japan Air Commuter)||Kazuo Inamori(KyoceraRepresentative Director Honorary Chairman)|
|20122||Yoshiharu Ueki(Senior Managing Executive Officer)||Ken Onishi (President)|
|August, 2018||Yuji Akasaka (Managing Executive Officer, General Manager of Maintenance Headquarters, President of JAL Engineering)||Yoshiharu Ueki(President)|
- From the management integration of Japan Airlines and Japan Air System in October 2002 to the change of trade name in June 10, the management team of Japan Airlines System. From the merger in December 2004 to the name change in April 6, the management team of Japan Airlines International.
- The chairmanship has a blank period.
Aviation lawLimits the proportion of voting rights held by foreigners, etc., to air carriers and their holding companies in Japan to "one third or less" (Articles 3 and 1 of the same law,Foreign capital regulation).
JAL abolished unprofitable routes (suspended 50 routes before and after bankruptcy and withdrew from 8 locations) and reorganized a large-scale staff during corporate revival (voluntary retirement by retirement recommendation, 81 pilots and 84 flight attendants). Reduced more than 1 people in the entire group by arranging and hiring employees, selling subsidiaries, etc.), and reviewing wages, benefits, and welfare benefits, etc. Corporate tax is exempted due toReturn on equity・ The world that evaluated high dividend yieldsInstitutional investorAre believed to be buying shares in Japan Airlines.
Based on Article 120-2 of the Civil Aeronautics Act, we refuse to transfer the transfer of ownership for more than one-third (3%) of the foreigner's ownership, and the percentage of voting rights occupied by foreigners is "one-third or less". Is maintained. Under the provisions of the Articles of Incorporation, revised in June 1, dividends are also paid to foreign shareholders who refuse to change their names.
"Tsurumaru" (1959-2002, 2011-present)
Former Japan Airlines Co., Ltd. since its appearance in 1959TailUsed for many years as a mark,symbolIt was also known as, but Japan Airlines Co., Ltd., which became a business subsidiary in October 2002,LogoToThe Arc of the SunSince it was switched to ", it was abolished nominally. TsurumaruTailThe old painting machine from 1989 drawn on is disappeared by 2008 due to painting renewal and sale of equipment...However, after the bankruptcy in January 2010, it was re-adopted on April 1, 2011 with the intention of returning to the starting point.The new Tsurumaru is similar to the first generation, but with deeper wing cuts and a thick italicized letter "JAL"... At the same time,Jar pack-JAL card-JAL Mileage BankAnd so on, the company name logotype of the group company has been renewed.
The first new painting machine (Boeing 767-300ER's new machine JA654J) was released on February 2 of the same year at Haneda- KushiroAmongCharter flightWas announced at, March 3 of the same year, Haneda-has begun service on regular routes on the Beijing line.
"The Arc of the Sun" (2002-2011)
During the business integration of Japan Airlines and Japan Air System (the establishment of Japan Airlines System)The Arc of the SunThe logo mark called "(Arc of the sun)" and the painting were established. Above the "A" of JAL,Three-dimensionalIt is a design in which a circular arc of a shape is drawn. The designer isThe United States of AmericaMajor ofDesignCompanyLandor AssociatesSo, the predecessor that shaped a gray and red rectangle under A and L introduced from the beginning of 1989 after the privatization of former Japan AirlinesLogoIs also by the company.
The new design will be noticed by the launch of the new JAL Mileage Bank in April 2003, the renewal of the JAL card face, and the logo change accompanying the reorganization of the JAL pack and JAL story. became. Since April 4, all visual images of Japan Airlines International and Japan Airlines Japan, including aircraft painting and in-flight equipment, have been unified in sequence, and affiliated operating companies such as Japan Asia Airways have also been named at the same time as Japan Airlines. The logotype was changed and the aircraft design was updated.Continued to use the original logoRyukyu Air CommuterAlso adopted the visual image of the JAL Group in April 2007 with the introduction of a new model.
In addition, "Dream SkywardThe slogan "" was established at the same time as this logo.eye catchingAnd was used in radio readings. This slogan disappeared with the adoption of the Tsurumaru mark in April 2011,In-flight magazineIsSKYWARD] To leave that name.
6th generation paint "Tsurumaru" (2011-present)
- 2011rd generation "Tsurumaru" paint adopted on April 4, 1. On the white bodyJAPAN AIRLINESIs written in italics, and the new "Tsurumaru" is placed on the tail... The model name display follows the 5th generation paint as it is.
- Atmosphere observation project CONTRAIL as a special coating machine,London Olympics"Go for it! Nippon!",Studio Ghibli"Fly in the sky." Special decal machine",Pink ribbonJET""Suica penguinjet" and so on.2015Japan Airlines will be held in Japan in 20132020 Summer Olympics-ParalympicBy deciding to be the official partner of the (2020 Tokyo Olympics), a special coating machine will be operated to support the 2020 Tokyo Olympic Games.As the first step, the special coating machine "JAL FLY to 2015 special coating machine" has been in operation since June 6, 27.At the same time as the special painting, the Japanese Olympic CommitteeOlympic symbolsWas subject to special paintingB777-It is drawn on the 300 type machine (JA751J).
- B737-800B767-300ER Some equipment ・Equipment such as E170 and E190 equipped with winglets is painted in silver. In the A2019-9 introduced in September 350, the winglets have been changed to red and silver gradation.
5th generation painting "Arc of the Sun" (2002-2011)
- Adopted after the business integration of Japan Airlines and Japan Air System in 2002Arc of the sunIs the same as the predecessorLandor AssociatesDesigned by.. The company name is "JAPAN AIRLINES". The model name is displayed in black, which is clearly readable, unlike the fourth-generation model, which is very gray and very difficult to see. The Boeing and Airbus planes are displayed under the cabin window in front of the rearmost door (excluding special coating machines), and the DC-4/MD-10 is behind the rearmost door of the fuselage (size is slightly larger.McDONNELL DOUGLAS”), MD-81 / 87/90 is displayed under the cabin window in front of the engine (“McDONNELL DOUGLAS” is not displayed).In the past, Japan Airlines did not display the derivative type of "BOEING 747-400" like "-400", but displayed the model name alone like "BOEING 747".Boeing 737-800Has a display that includes only derived types.
- The equipment of the former Japan Air System, which had been coated with multiple types of paint, was provisionally marked with the JAL logo of Japan Airlines until the paint was changed.stickerWas pasted and was operated. In April 2006Airbus A300-The B2/B4 aircraft was retired and transferred to the US where it was sold in the summer of the same year, and the painting of the former Japan Air System closed its history.
- As a special painting machine,Tamagotchi"Or"One world"Membership Memorial,FIFA World CupJapanese national team "Samurai Blue", "Sadoku Jet", "Narita International Airport30th anniversary of the opening of the port",JAL x Kobukuro Jet","Doraemon Jet"and so on.
Customer number of Boeing aircraft ordered by Japan Airlines (Customer code) Is46で, The model name of the aircraft is 767-346ER, 777-346ER, 737-846 And so on. Before integrationJapan Air SystemThe customer code of the aircraft ordered by89The model name of some of the Boeing 777-200s owned by Japan Airlines is 777-2.89It has become.
From 2006Boeing 737-800We have introduced 50 aircraft, and in addition to launching them on short-distance international flights at any time,2012From the state-of-the-art with excellent fuel efficiencyBoeing 787Has been introduced and operated.
AirbusThe company's aircraft was ordered by the former Japan Air System before the integrationAirbus A300It was only on October 2013, 10,Boeing 777The company's first successorAirbus A350 XWBConfirmed model machine 31 machines, announced ordering 25 options..It was introduced mainly with a view to replacing the Boeing 777, and in the future it is planned to unify the large aircraft to the A350 XWB...The introduction of the A350 XWB2013Was the president at that timeCaptainFromYoshiharu UekiPlayed a leading role..The aircraft was the first Japanese airline to place an order, but many airlines around the world have already recorded operations. JAL has been gradually introducing the Airbus A2019-6 as a successor to the Boeing 777-200 / -300 since June 350, and started operating on domestic flights in September of the same year. From 900, the Airbus A9-2023 is scheduled to be introduced for international flights as a successor to the Boeing 777-300ER.
2017May 12, JALSupersonic transport"Development" in the United StatesBoom technologyCo., Ltd. and a capital and business alliance agreement, and secured 20 priority ordering rights in the future..
Domestic flight equipment
As of September 2021, the most demanded domestic flight equipment (trunk line)Haneda - Itami,New Chitose,Fukuoka,NahaMainly for lines)Airbus A350-900,Boeing 787-8Mainly for molds and semi-main linesBoeing 767-300ERMainly for molds and local routesBoeing 737-800Appropriate the mold machine[Annotation 1].
Since February 2009, affiliated companies have been aiming to reduce the size of aircraft on existing routes and streamline operating costs.Jay AirSmall aircraft operated byEmbraer 170Introduced.. At the same time as ordering an additional machine of the same type in 2014, the stretch typeEmbraer 190Has also placed a new order and has been introduced and operated since 2016.
2020 isCOVID-19Due to the impact of the decline in demand for international flights, the 777-200ER (GE engine-adopted aircraft) that was operated on international flights will be diverted to domestic flights and will be operated until 2022. Since the business class is sold as class J, which allows you to get on the seat for an additional 1,000 yen, it is very popular and the competition rate is fierce. From April 2021, the Airbus A4-350 was launched on the Itami-Naha route, and a total of 900 Boeing 3-777 / -200 aircraft with PW engines were retired at the end of March of the same year due to engine trouble. It was replaced and operated.In addition, the Boeing 300-13 was launched on the New Chitose-Haneda line from the beginning of July 2021, and is mainly operated on the morning line.
International flight equipment
For international flight equipment, high-demand long-distance routes are mainlyBoeing 777-300ERMainly for type aircraft and medium-haul routesBoeing 767-300ERMainly for short-distance machines such as molds and AsiaBoeing 737-800Allocate the mold machine.State-of-the-artBoeing 787The model has been introduced since 2012, andDuffel Bag-San Diego-Dallas-Helsinki-MoscowFor example, conventional large aircraft have realized the operation of long-distance routes, which are difficult to make profits..2023After that, as a successor to the Boeing 777-300ERAirbus A350-1000We are planning to introduce a model machine.
List of operating aircraft
|equipment||Number of equipment||Firm order||Options||Config||Remarks|
|Airbus A350-900||11||7||25||12||94||263||369||X01||JA01XJ ~ JA30XJ|
Expected to introduce a total of 2021 aircraft by the end of 14
(JA06XJ: Everyone's JAL2020 jet painting)
|Airbus A350-1000||—||13||TBA||JA01WJ ~ JA30WJ|
Scheduled to be received sequentially after 2023
|Boeing 777-300ER||13||—||—||8||49||40||147||244||W84||"Sky Suite 777" "SS7"|
|Boeing 777-200ER||5||—||—||—||26||—||286||312||W63 / W64||"Sky Suite 777" "SS2"|
Operating on domestic flights with international specifications (scheduled to be retired at the end of 2022)
|Boeing 787-9||22||—||—||—||44||35||116||195||E71||"Sky Suite 787" "SS9"|
|—||52||35||116||203||E91||"Sky Suite 787" "SS9Ⅱ"|
|—||28||21||190||239||E92||"Sky Suite 787" "SS9Ⅱ"|
|Boeing 787-8||27||—||20||6||58||227||291||E21||For domestic flights (mainly Haneda-Itami, Fukuoka)|
|30||—||176||206||E03||"SELL FLAT NEO"|
JA821J ~ JA835J
|—||30||156||186||E12||"Sky Suite 787" "SS8"|
JA836J ~ JA845J
|Boeing 767-300ER||29||—||—||5||42||—||205||252||A25||"SKY NEXT"|
|—||42||—||219||261||A27 / A28|
Operating on domestic flights with international specifications
|—||24||—||175||199||A44||"Sky Suite 767" "SS6"|
|Boeing 737-800||48||—||—||20||—||145||165||V32 / V35||"SKY NEXT"|
Initially the United StatesDouglasMany company-made products were introduced, but in 1965Boeing 727Same U.S. since its introductionBoeingThe main product was made by the company. Europe in 2013AirbusThe company's A350 has been ordered as the next main equipment and has been introduced and operated since 2019.Domestic machinesYS-11Was launched on Japan's first international flight in 2014Mitsubishi Aircraft OfMitsubishi SpaceJetSeries from 2021Jay AirI was planning to introduce Mitsubishi SpaceJet for use, but it was difficult to receive it as planned due to repeated delays in safety examinations by manufacturers.Further in 2020COVID-19Due to the decline in demand for passenger aircraft due to the influence of the above, the manufacturer's development freeze was announced and the need for alternative equipment emerged.
Supersonic transportAbout onceConcordeI planned to introduce and proceeded to a temporary order but canceled it. In 2017, it announced that it plans to make a capital tie-up with Boom Technology, which researches supersonic passenger aircraft, and secure priority ordering rights for 20 aircraft..
The Boeing 787 was planned to be introduced on domestic flights from 2008, but it was delayed after the first quarter of 2011 due to the delay in development by Boeing.After that, due to a change in policy, the Boeing 787 was not introduced to domestic flights for the time being, and it was decided not to operate any international flight equipment. However, in September 2017, four 9-787s were additionally ordered as domestic replacement aircraft for the retired 8-4 and 767 aircraft. Received from 300 onwards, and operates mainly on flights to and from Osaka Itami Airport, which are greatly affected by engine noise... From 2019, we are gradually introducing the Airbus A777-200 as a successor to the Boeing 300-350 / -900, and started operating on domestic flights from September 2019, 9...It is being replaced from domestic flight equipment. After 2023, the Airbus A777-300 will be introduced on international flights as a successor to the Boeing 350-1000ER.
Ordered the maximum number of aircraft as a world airlineBoeing 747The series is Japan Airlines' representative aircraft from the 1970s to the present, and has high economic growth to realize mass transportation.symbolWas even told.. However, the Boeing 747 Classic SeriesAviation engineerIs necessary, and the operational efficiency gradually deteriorates due to the soaring crude oil price.Boeing 747-300In July 2009,Boeing 747-400Made its last flight on March 2011, 3, and retired, and the Boeing 1 and four-engine aircraft it owns disappeared completely. The aging Boeing 747-767 was retired in March 200... Introduced by the former Japan Air System and operated for 17 years including the mergerMcDonnell Douglas MD-90Also2013May 3Retired to.
After 2020COVID-19にともなう世界的な航空需要喪失により事業構造の見直し、2021年度末までに9機ある国際線用777-200ERのうち5機を国内線に転用し残り4機を全機退役、2022年度末までに国内線用の777全13機を退役させ、2022年度前半までに737-800のリース機5機を返却し経年機の退役を進め、機材や整備費などを削減する方針was.However, it was adopted on domestic flights 2021 in February 2.PW4000 engineトラブルにより、国交省が運航停止指示を出したため該当13機が飛行禁止状態になり、運航停止時適用外の国際線777-200ERやA350-900、国内線787-8、国際線767-300ERによる代替運航のめどをつけ、21年3月期に数十億円規模の特別損失処理をして引退の前倒しをしている.
Introduced training equipment from the 1960s, and started the first in-house training of pilots in Japan..After that, it was the first equipment dedicated to jet training.Dassault Falcon 20To introduce The equipment lineup was expanded. In-house training is conducted at the Japan Airlines Technical Center in the Haneda Airport maintenance area.
The in-house training will be conducted at the Falcon Field Airport (single-engine propeller aircraft course) and Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport (twin-engine jet aircraft course) in Arizona after the initial training, which is the basic training, will be conducted at the Japan Aviation Technical Center. Conduct training.Flight training in the United States is outsourced to CAE along with American Airlines and Iberia, and is conducted at Phoenix at the CAE Oxford Aviation Academy.Subsequent training will be conducted again at the training facility of the JAL Technical Center.Some of the training specialized in takeoff and landing using actual aircraft isGuam International Airport Is being done in.
PreviouslyShimojishima Airport,Sendai Airport,NapaAnd Moses Lake, Adelaide, and there were many training facilities completely owned by the company... Most of them are sold at the time of business restructuring.
Diamond DA40 for primary training, certification for multiple turbinesCessna CitationDone in. Training in TokyoBoeing 737 Next GenerationorBoeing 767 OfFlight simulatorHe will be promoted to co-pilot after undergoing prescribed examinations after conducting actual aircraft training (paid flight).
From the beginning of the establishment, domestic flights were operated mainly on main lines mainly to and from Tokyo,1972With Japan AirlinesAll Nippon Airways,Toa Domestic AirlinesFor (Large Japan Air Systems) 3 major companiesMinistry of TransportMore business line allocation (so-called45/47 system) Was carried out, Japan Airlines will be assigned the operation of domestic trunk lines. But,1985After this business route allocation was abolished, the route network was expanded to semi-main lines and local lines to and from local areas.
Due to the business integration with Japan Air System in 2002, most of the domestic flights were transferred to Japan Airlines Japan (formerly Japan Air System) and the international flights of Japan Air System were taken over, but because it merged with the company on October 2006, 10. Finally, it was decided to take over the domestic flights of both companies and operate them.After the consolidation and abolition of routes, as of 1, the entire group has 2020 airports and approximately 60 routes (seasonal flights and code-share flights).Including).
Tokyo International AirportIn2004May 12With the opening of the second passenger terminal ofAll Nippon AirwaysEtc. moved to Terminal 2 in the same yearMay 12It is now possible to board from both the north and south wings of Terminal 1.As a result, domestic flights to and from Tokyo International Airport will beHokkaido,Tohoku,Hokuriku,Tokai,KinkiBoarding flights to the North Wing,Chugoku,Shikoku,Kyusyu,OkinawaBoarding of flights to the direction was divided into the South Wing and each direction.
Regular flight destination
Group-wide (seasonal flights and code-share flights)Including)
TaiziIs a hub (base) airport
As of July 2019
Past regular service ports
Japan Airlines, All Nippon Airways, and Japan Air System's three major airlines dominate the Japanese aviation industry as a result of "if one moves, the other follows", despite the fact that new entrants are competing with cheap fares. There was no big difference in the fares between the two companies, and the difference was within a few hundred yen, and for some reason the fares were revised within a few days.cartelWas often ridiculed.
However, at one point, the differentiation from All Nippon Airways on domestic flights extended to fares, and the situation was different from the previous situation, where "if one moves, the other follows."As a prominent example, All Nippon Airways has abolished the birthday discount and is developing a "Travel Discount" that sets the fare at the same level as the fare for reservations made 28 days in advance, while Japan Airlines maintains the birthday discount. , Japan Airlines, which has been said to have been weak in fares for individual passengers, has newly established a large discount "Sai-Toku Discount" for reservations made 28 days in advance, which is similar to the above-mentioned "Travel Discount". Various strategic changes were seen, such as a greater advantage.
However, due to intensifying price competition after that, the big difference has disappeared as of 2014.
In April 2008, the "Business Ticket" was released for JAL card members only. Miles will be accumulated 4%, with a maximum discount of 100%. The feature is that it can be purchased until the day of boarding. It should be noted that during the busy season, it is the same as the round-trip fare (however, the regular fare outside the round-trip fare period), which is a fare targeting business customers who purchase on the same day. You can also book Class J or First Class at the same time as booking.
Domestic flight class
Domestic trunk lines (Haneda-Itami Line, New Chitose Line, Fukuoka Line, Naha Line) have three classes: regular seats, class J, and first class, but other routes have regular seats.Class JIt is a two-class system[Annotation 2].2014May 5From Haneda-Fukuoka lineWelcome! New Sky ProjectAs part of this, we have redesigned the interior of the aircraft and introduced the JAL SKY NEXT, which is the first domestic airline to use the in-flight internet service for domestic flights, on the Boeing 777-200. JAL SKY NEXTBoeing 777-300Introduced to 77 aircraft(In-flight internet service introduced in July 2014).
InternationalEconomy classThe seats are equivalent to, and are provided for all aircraft and routes.
Soft drinkscoffee,Black tea,Green Tea,SoupBeverages and candies are provided free of charge. Also, blankets andIn-flight magazine,In-flight salesAlso offers. Also, news andMichelin・ In addition to broadcasting videos such as "Green Guide Japan's Journey" on the monitor and personal screen in the guest room, earphones will be provided free of charge for equipment with a personal screen.[Annotation 3].
The in-flight audio service was discontinued in April 2021.
Germany'sRecaroSeveral types of seats are offered, centering on manufactured seats, depending on the model and time of introduction.In addition, the former Japan Air System Boeing 777-200 was equipped with a personal TV and was distinguished by the display of "7J2" in the timetable, but it was gradually upgraded to first class setting equipment, and at that time the seat was also It was replaced and, like the other Boeing 777-200s, was decorated without a personal TV.Later, personal monitors were installed on the seats introduced on the A350 and 787.
After the management integration with Japan Air System,Super seat""Rainbow seat(Japan Air System)”, the first domestic flight for Japan AirlinesMiddle classAs an introduction of ", you can use the regular fare plus 1,000 yen.Class JWas installed.Currently,Jay AirOperated byEmbraer 170AndJapan Air Commuter,Hokkaido Air System,Ryukyu Air CommuterIt is set for all equipment except each model of. In May 2016, Class J was also installed on J-Air's Embraer 5.As a result, class J will be set for the first time in a regional jet..
Despite the low price of 1,000 yen, passengers accept that they can enjoy air travel with wider seats and higher service, and if there are vacant seats, they can upgrade at the airport on the day, and the seat occupancy rate is high. From maintainingAnnounced to increase the number of seats available in August 2010.
Incidentally,1980 eraIn the middle stage, between the first class and the executive class on the international flights, an advanced intermediate class called "Super J." with a name similar to "Class J"J classWas set.
School excursionIn the event of overlapping group passengers such as, class J seats may be opened to general passengers as ordinary seats even when operating on Class J equipped aircraft.
For seats and detailed services,JAL homepage See.
In addition to offering free soft drinks and teas, soups and class J coffee, green tea, and vegetable juices, which are the same as regular seats, we also offer thick blankets.
Good Design AwardWe have prepared a seat with a wide pitch of 47 cm on average, with a seat surface and armrests that are wider than ordinary seats with an average of 97 cm, a footrest and a pull-out table.In addition to providing business class seats when operated by international flight aircraft, the old rainbow seats and super seats were used as they are for aircraft for which seat switching has not been completed, but now JAL SKY NEXT specifications Has been updated to.
In order to acquire a customer base that uses routes that are frequently used and have relatively high unit prices, such as businessmen and wealthy individual passengers,Superlative classAs2007May 12Introduced from.
Initially in service on the Haneda-Itami LineBoeing 777-200Introduced to (excluding old JAS machines).After that, we gradually installed 15 seats each on a total of 14 aircraft.2008May 4Introduced to the Haneda-Fukuoka line, the Haneda-New Chitose line on June 6, 1, and the Haneda-Naha line on August 2012, 8.The fare is an additional 1 yen to the regular fare, and if there are vacant seats, you can upgrade by paying an additional fee at the airport counter on the day.Currently, it has been diverted from international flights as well as all Boeing 8,000-777s including the old JAS aircraft.Boeing 767-300ERAlso has 5 seats.Furthermore, it was introduced as domestic flight equipment from 2019.Airbus A350-900とBoeing 787-8There are also 12 seats and 6 seats, respectively.The Boeing 777-200 occurred in February 2021 as mentioned above.PW4000 engineDue to the suspension of operations due to troubles, the timing for resuming operations is undecided, so all aircraft, including the old JAS aircraft, will be retired within FY2020..
Although "Class J" is also installed on all "First Class" aircraft, "First Class" has received high praise for its high-quality service, and like "Class J", it has a high load factor since its introduction. Has won.
For detailed services JAL homepage See.
In-flight mealsDessertDomestic luxuryRestaurants,restaurantYou can choose the one you like from the menu for each time zone of breakfast, lunch, and dinner.At dinner, "Michelin guide"Mt. Tokutoku" that won the star in "Tokyo 2008",Nadaman, "Aroma Fresca," "Larians," and "Epouvantail," offering a menu affiliated with five restaurants and restaurants.Also, all menus change every 5 days.
As for drinks, shochu "Mori Izo" etc. will be provided free of charge in glasses and pottery, as well as various beers, soft drinks and teas will be provided free of charge. In addition, we will provide nationwide paper, sports paper, and in-flight jacket storage services.
Upon departure, we will prepare a dedicated check-in counter, "Diamond Premier Lounge" (Haneda Airport, New Chitose Airport, Itami Airport), "Sakura Lounge" (other airports), use of a dedicated security gate, priority boarding, It will offer a free baggage allowance of 40 km, a priority baggage handing service upon arrival, and a 50% increase in the number of sector miles.
At the front of the cabin, the leg rest and footrest have the largest occupied space for domestic flights of Japanese airlines, with a front-rear pitch of 130 cm, a seat width of 53 cm, an armrest width of 33 cm, and a reclining angle of up to 42 degrees. Install a genuine leather seat equipped with.In addition to having a large partition, this dedicated seat also provides headphones with noise canceling function, dedicated slippers, blankets, and cushions.
ManyWide bodyJapan Airlines (JAL), which owns aircraft, has entered the international business in earnest since the 1990s.All Nippon AirwaysWe operate business operations to and from Japan with (ANA) every day.WesternIt operates many long-haul international flights connecting Japan with international cities such as other countries. Even as of 2015, it is a major airline that supports international economic activities such as overseas business trips of Japanese companies.2014Is the current major international flight equipmentB777Japan Airlines will be the first major aircraft to replace the series for the first time in historyAirbusLarge passenger aircraftA350We have ordered 31 confirmed models and 25 options, and this new aircraft, which has both high cruising range and comfort, is2019We are gradually introducing domestic flights, and international flights2023The introduction is scheduled to start after that.CurrentlyHaneda airportWith the re-internationalization of Japan, a system was established to cooperate and respond to the needs of ANA and the Japanese people, who have significantly increased the number of international flights, and the flight regulations imposed on twin-engine aircraft in the 20th century.ETOPSDue to continuous flightCruising distanceMedium-sized equipment with significantly improvedB787(Dream linerThe increase in the number of aircraft owned by2015At the end of the period, the total number of direct international flights to and from Japan, which is the sum of both JAL and ANA, is due to the national policy of the West, and international flights are operated.Japan Air System(JAS) It was a virtual oligopoly by Japan Airlines before the mergerCold war eraHas increased significantly. Overseas that made a full-scale entry into Japan from around 2013Cheap airlinebyEast AsiaandSoutheast AsiaA series of independent routes opened in various places,Capital AreaIt has become easier for the general public to travel abroad without going through the bubble economy, and traveling abroad as an individual trip by the general public has become easier to enjoy than before the bubble economy period.As a flight operated by Japan AirlinesTokyo/Haneda airportArrival and departure英国/UK-Heathrow AirportThe line maintains a high boarding rate,2015From May,2001It will be the first revival in 14 years since thenNarita International AirportArrival and departureTexas-Dallas Fort WorthOpened the line.North American continentFor routes, operate with large aircraftThe United States of America/ニ ュ ー ヨ ー ク-John F. Kennedy International Airport,Massachusetts-Duffel BagState-of-the-art aircraft as the main route after direct flights toB787-It operates as the main route to the southern United States operated by "JAL SKY SUITE 8", which is a new specification aircraft of -787 type aircraft.The number of international flights from the airport is 13 routes and 1 flights a day (due to the increase in flights to China from the 20 winter schedule).
GlobalAviation unionIs one of theOne worldIs a member ofCode share flightsConvenience is being enhanced by expanding networks, introducing common fares, and diversifying mileage accrual.British Airways,American airlines,Cathay Pasific Airlines,Qantas,Iberian airlines,FinnairOneworld companies such asEmirates Airlines,Korean AirIncluding flights operated by other companies through code sharing with non-One World airlines, as of April 2015, we are operating at 4 airports in 51 countries and regions around the world (on the Pacific route).GuamIs US territory,Papeete TheFrench PolynesiaAsFranceCalculated as treatment).
Service city (excluding freight flights)
As of March 2021, 9.However, it does not include routes operated by code-share flights.
Japanese airports that have their own international railroad linesTokyo International Airport(TokyoOta-ku),Narita International Airport(ChibaNarita City),KIX(OsakaSennan city),Chubu International Airport(AichiTokoname) 4 airports.COVID-19Due to the influence of the above, many international flights have been suspended, reduced flights, and planned changes..
Madrid,Berlin,DusseldorfCities where oneworld member airlines are based,Yangon,ChugokuCities with remarkable economic growth, including local cities Opening a new route toDenpasar,Sao Paulo,Milanな どBusiness reconstructionKeeping in mind the route withdrawn at the time,2013JAL's business performance recovered rapidly, supported by the boom in foreign visitors to Japan that began in earnest.The next long-distance equipment that lasted for a long time (A350) Is completed and the profitability is restored, and the revival of the previous in-house operated routes and the opening of new routes are under consideration.20153IsKIXThanThe United States of AmericaCaliforniaLos Angeles International AirportTo11IsNarita International AirportThanThe United States of AmericaTexasDallas/Fort Worth International AirportThe long-haul route to has resumed regular service.
Past regular destinations
Due to the short cruising range of the aircraft until the mid-1970s, it often took several routes to the final destination for refueling, and the purpose was pure refueling at airports where paid passengers could not get on and off due to the agreement. Call at (Technical landing) Often.In addition, especially for the Southbound Europe route, the number of flights to the Northbound Europe route via Siberia was limited, and there was also a national policy of building relationships by entering oil-producing countries in the Middle East, so many ports were called in cities in South Asia and the Middle East. Was there.
Tokyo Narita,Osaka Kansai,Central Nagoya,Sapporo New Chitose,Fukuoka,KitakyushuFrom airports around JapanMontreal,Anchorage,Koror,Denpazar,Zagreb,Budapest,Toronto,Ulaanbaatar,Fairbanks,MajuroOperates as an irregular flight, charter flight, or program charter flight.
Based on the new international airfare system from Japan, which was implemented from April 1994,Economy classRegular international discount fare "JAL Goku" forMinistry of TransportWe applied for approval at that time and implemented it from the 1st of the same month.After that, in addition to introducing multiple discount fares with pre-purchase discounts, the regular international discount fares were expanded to business class..
As a feature of international in-flight service,kimonoA service to hand over hand towels and fansAndJapaneseIn addition to providing in-flight meals and gaining popularity,Japanese-style roomIntroducing state-of-the-art aircraft such as the Windy Airport Lounge and Douglas DC-8 and Boeing 747, In-flight lounge,bedseatWe actively introduced Japanese-style services and new services such as luxurious in-flight specifications, clean in-flight cabins, etc., and received high praise. In September 1980, we introduced the first business class as a Japanese airline.
Since the latter half of the 2000s, it has been difficult to obtain in the market in first class and business class.Sake,Distilled spirits,rice cookerFreshly cooked rice,HappiIt is strengthening Japanese services again, such as providing nightgowns and night gowns. These services are available not only for Japanese businesspeople, who are the main customer classes in First Class and Business Class, but also for travel magazines outside Japan. And magazines for the wealthyHas been well received by foreign businessmen visiting Japan.
On June 2008, 6, we announced the introduction of new comfortable seats and in-flight entertainment for First Class, Executive Class (current Business Class) and Economy Class... The new design "shell flat sheet"Good Design AwardWon.
On January 2012, 9,Welcome! New Sky ProjectAnnounced that it will redesign seats and meals for all classes of international Boeing 777-300ER aircraft...Starting with the introduction of full-flat seats in business class, "the highest quality in one class" is set as the theme of all classes, and Narita in January 1- UKThe service started from the line. On May 2013, 5, it was announced that the seats of all classes of Boeing 30-767ER aircraft will be renewed., Narita since December 2013- VancouverEntered service on the line.In addition, the Boeing 787 aircraft (-8 aircraft will be introduced from the beginning of service, and the -9 aircraft will be introduced from the beginning of service) and the Boeing 777-200ER aircraft will be introduced with Sky Suite specifications in sequence. We are promoting the full flattening of business class seats on medium- and long-distance international flights and the expansion of economy class seat pitches.
In-flight service has been strengthened since the bankruptcy, and it is called JAL SKY Wi-Fi.In-flight internet service Introducing Boeing 777-300ER and 767 Sky Suite equipment that are fully equipped.
These services were highly acclaimed and were first selected as the Airlines of the Year by Air Transport World (ATW) magazine in 1980 as the first Japanese airline. In 2002, it was selected for the second time as a Japanese airline... Travel magazine "October 2008"Conde Nast Traveler(US version) "Top 25 Airlines" in the international sector, including JapanNortheast asiaRanked 5th among the top airlines It was also ranked second in the international satisfaction survey published in Australia in March 2010..
International flight class
As of 2015, First Class and Business Class, and in December 2007, the Premium Economy introduced mainly on long-distance routes with many business passengersAnd there are four classes of economy class. Many local routes, short/medium-distance routes, resort routes such as Hawaii and Guam routes, and some long-distance routes have two classes: business class and economy class. Image colors are set for each class: red for first class, navy for business class, and green for economy class. This image color is applied to airport counters, boarding passes, luggage tags, etc.
Most of the current flight aircraft are seats announced on June 2008, 6 Is based on. On September 2012, 9, we announced the latest seats and in-flight meals for all classes introduced from January 13..
|Function/Type||JAL Suite||JAL Skysleeper SOLO||Shell flat seat neo||Shell flat seat||Skyrecliner||Skylux seat||Millennium Edition||Sky shell sheet|
|Seat pitch||211 cm||200 cm||153 cm||157 cm||129.5 cm||119–127 cm||112–127 cm||97 cm|
|Reclining angle||180 °||180 °||171° (life rat)||170° (life rat)||132 °||152 °||139 °||-|
|Foot leg rest||○||○||○||○||○||○||○||○|
|シ ェ ル||○||○||○||○||×||×||×||○|
|High position table||○||○||○||○||×||×||×||×|
|PC power supply (outlet)||○||○||○||○||○||×||△ (738 only)||○|
|USB/RCA terminal||×||×||△ (787-8 only)||×||○||×||×||×|
- 機種略称は、787…787-8、787-9、777…777-300 (ER) /-200 (ER)、767…767-300 (ER)、738…737-800
- Please refer to the following for details of the service.
It is offered at the cheapest price in all classes, and in addition to regular discount fares called "Economy Saver" and "JAL Goku", group discount fares via travel agencies are also offered.
Same as all Boeing 777 and Boeing 767-300ER737-800型機にはシートテレビを備えたシートが設置され、MAGICと呼ばれるオンデマンド型のエンターテインメント設備が導入されている。2008年8月以降にボーイング777-300ERなどの長距離用機材に導入された新シートでは、個人用モニターを9インチに拡大（新造機の767-300ERと777-300ER（ロンドン線）、787-8は10.6インチ）し、ハ ン モ ッ クStyle headrests..There is no change in the seat pitch, but by thinning the cushion without sacrificing comfort and introducing a slide type that slides the seat surface itself at the same time as reclining, as a result, the space under the seat is widened. Successful.In addition, some B777-200ER, 300ER, B767-300ER, and 787-8 aircraft have power supply equipment (A plug type).Outlet) Is attached.On international flights, we are increasing the number of flights with wider seating intervals.Sky traxIt was the second award, winning 2017st place in the 1 "Best Economy Class Airline Seat" announced by.
For in-flight meals, there is a well-established western food store in Nihonbashi called "Taimeiken" and "Soup stock tokyoIn addition to setting up a menu and a snack corner (only for long-distance lines in Europe and the US),Plum wine,Sake,Red and whiteWineWe offer alcoholic beverages with a wide range of choices. Detailed seat specifications, service routes, in-flight services JAL homepage You can check it from.
Premium economy class
"Premium Economy Class" was introduced from December 2007 mainly for long-haul routes in Europe and the United States... As of 2015, it has also been introduced on the Asian routes such as Delhi and Jakarta and on the Sydney route.
"Premium economy classIn the dedicated compartment, we introduced a shell-type seat ``Shell Sky Seat'' that has a seat pitch of 97 cm and is the first in the class to sacrifice the rear seat space even if the seat back is completely tilted... The seat includes audio/video on-demand personal TV, a PC power supply, and a large table for A4 size notebook PCs.
The content of the meal on board is the same as that of the economy class, but the champagne of Piper Aidsick,Dean and Deluca"ofice creamAndIs it JAL?series"UdonWill be provided, as well as special blankets, slippers, eye masks and toothpaste sets. Detailed seat specifications, service routes, in-flight services JAL homepage You can check it from.
In October 1974, we introduced "Tachibana Executive Cabin Service", which is an ordinary fare area for some passengers in economy class of Boeing 10, which was operated mainly on long-distance routes. This "Tachibana Executive Cabin Service" only uses some of the guest rooms as areas for ordinary fares and individual passengers, and used the same seats as in economy class... Since then, in response to the growing demand for wider seats and enhanced services, it was the first Japanese airline to operate on September 1980, 9.business class"Executive Class" was introduced. At that time, only Japan Airlines was in service on regular international flights. After that, we have been updating the seats and service content several times... In January 2013, the name was changed from JAL Executive Class to JAL Business Class in line with the new seats on the 1-777ER.
In the mid-1980s, an intermediate class "Super Executive J Class" was set between the first class and the executive class, which widened the seat pitch and adopted a wide dedicated seat... However, it was abolished in a short period of time due to improvements in the service content of the executive class.
In-flight meals with many choices, slippers, eye masks, etc.AmenityDistribution of passengers and other in-flight services, provision of seats with a wide seat pitch equipped with personal TV and PC power supply, executive class check-in counters,Airport loungeA wide range of services such as the use of flights, the mileage surcharge for additional mileage (125%), priority boarding information onboard the aircraft, and priority baggage delivery.
In-flight meals on major long-distance routes departing from JapanJapanese cuisineIs the "Kyoto Cuisine Memories",French cuisineIs "Japan Escoffier AssociationMenus supervised by "," freshly cooked rice (some Western lines) and original cup noodlesIs it JAL?series"Udon, Etc. are provided. For the second in-flight meal on some routes, there is a service where you can eat whatever you like at any time from a menu of about 2 Japanese-style and Western-style dishes.
Tokyo- Los AngelesLines andUKWestern lines such as lines,JakartaLines andSydneyFor Asia and Oceania routes such as the line, it is equipped with a full flat seat "JAL SKY SUITE" that has a personal monitor of the largest class in the class, 23 inches. In addition, from the summer of 2015, the full flat seat "JAL SKY SUITE II" was installed.Boeing 767-300ERThe service has improved considerably, with services such as the Honolulu line and short-haul Haneda-Shanghai and Guangzhou routes. The number of SKY SUITE series has increased and the naming rules have become unique.
|Name||Abbreviation||equipment||配 列||Personal monitor|
|SKY SUITE||SS7||B777-300ER||2-3-2 Horizontal 7 seats||23 イ ン チ|
|SKY SUITE||SS8||B787-8||2-2-2 Horizontal 6 seats||23 イ ン チ|
|SKY SUITE||SS9||B787-9||2-2-2 Horizontal 6 seats||23 イ ン チ|
|SKY SUITE II||SS6||B767-300ER||1-2-1 Horizontal 4 seats||15.4 イ ン チ|
|SKY SUITE III||SS2||B777-200ER||1-2-1 Horizontal 4 seats (diagonal arrangement)||17 イ ン チ|
|SKY SUITE III||SS9 II||B787-9||1-2-1 Horizontal 4 seats (diagonal arrangement)||17 イ ン チ|
In addition,SingaporeLines andBangkokThe Boeing 777-200ER, which operates on medium-haul Asian flights such as lines, is also equipped with a 157 inch personal monitor and PC power supply on a life rat seat with a maximum seat pitch of 10.4 cm. Has been introduced.It is also being updated to the B777-246er (SS2) with the latest seats.Some Boeing 767-300ERs in service on short- and medium-haul international flights such as China737-800The model is equipped with a "Skylux seat" with a small seat pitch and a shallow reclining angle. Since October 2010, a new seat "JAL SKY RECLINER" equipped with a 10-inch personal monitor, PC power supply, USB terminal, etc. on the new 767-300ER has been introduced to South Korea and Taiwan routes from Haneda. ..For details on services such as detailed seat specifications and in-flight meals, please seeJAL homepage You can check it at.
Tokyo as the highest class ParisLine or London line,ニ ュ ー ヨ ー クLines andLos AngelesOn major European and American routes, including the line, First Class is set for business customers and the wealthy. Due to the enhancement of business-class services since the 1990s, the number of routes that have been set has decreased from before. For detailed services and meals,JAL homepage You can check it at.
Only First Class trained flight attendants will be in charge of the service. For in-flight meals, a menu supervised by "Kyoto Cuisine Meikai" for Japanese cuisine and "Japan Escoffier Association" for French cuisine is provided, the contents are upgraded compared to other classes, and advance reservations for in-flight meals are also accepted There are also 10 or more à la carte menus available. Alcohol,Shochu"Izo Mori], sake "iso boasting", "flying joy", "champagne tetanje" and "por roger", "Veuve Clicquot, "Champagne Salon" and other top-class brands are offered.
At major airports, check-in counters and exclusive for first classAirport loungeIn addition to the services provided by Narita International Airport, passengers with eligible fares for Europe and Americas (excluding Hawaii and other code-share flights operated by other airlines)Tokyo WardTohelicopter(Mori Building City Air Service OfEurocopter EC 135) Was also provided free transportation service[Annotation 4].
From August 2008, a semi-private room seat equipped with a 8-inch personal monitor and PC power supply on the Tokyo-New York line "JAL SUITE" was introduced. From September 19, Tokyo- San FranciscoIn addition to being introduced to the line, it was introduced to the Los Angeles line, Chicago line, and Jakarta line after FY2009. The seat will be provided with a dedicated mattress and pillow in collaboration with Tempur.
On the European route, "JAL SKYSLEEPER SOLO" was introduced, which is based on the image of the "sleeper" sleeper service that was introduced in the 1980s... Designed by British designer Ross Lovegrove,イタリア OfPortorona FrauFull flat and massage function using leather, shoe case and accessory case, on-demand personal TV and PC power supply can be used. From January 2013, "NEW JAL SUITE" equipped with a 1-inch personal monitor was introduced on the Tokyo-London route..
Free bus service
The following bus services are available free of charge when boarding using a class with a regular discount fare (excluding some fares) or mileage awards in economy class.
- Beijing Capital International Airport- 天津市Various places
- Frankfurt Airport- DusseldorfCity (Hotel Nikko Düsseldorf)
JAL Family Service
We provide a variety of support services and in-flight services at the airports of departure and arrival destinations for Japanese businessmen and their families when they are transferred to or from other countries, and when they visit their families during their transfer.
The JAL family service lounges at Narita and Kansai airports were closed on January 2014, 1..
Only domestic flight attendants will be on board domestic flights, but on many international routes, in addition to the Japanese flight attendants,Hong KongRecruitment,ShanghaiRecruitment,SingaporeRecruitment,BangkokHiring (transferred from the former JAL Ways),TaipeiHiring (oldJapan Asian AirlinesTransferred from),EuropeHiring (FrankfurtとUK) Flight attendants are enrolled and are on board at each hiring location.In-flight services are not providedInterpreterAs,SeoulThe hiring staff also works on some Korean routes. These flight attendantsJapanese,EnglishI have also been trained in and can speak Japanese and English in addition to the local language. The polite and detailed service unique to Japan has received high international acclaim.
In the past, on some international flights, a custom-made two-piece by a female flight attendantEur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.euWearing service was done..However, it takes time and effort to wear it on the plane, and it interferes with emergency response.1980 eraIt was abolished in the latter half.
Since 2011JAL's new in-flight meal”, and incorporated plenty of carefully selected ingredients from Japan.In-flight mealIn addition to expanding the menu,Soup stock tokyo, Wait,Mos Burger,Yoshinoya,Nissin FoodWith Japanese companies such ascollaborationSuch as planningJapanese qualityFocus on the service.
International and domestic flights excluding some sectorsfirst classThe menu varies depending on the route and cabin class. In addition to regular meals on international flights,Diabetes mellitusFood and lowcalorieSpecial diets such as foods and low-protein diets,Hinduism,Islam,JudaismFolksVegInflight meals for, under 12 years oldchildrenForAn infantIn-flight meals are also available. Advance reservations are required to request these special meals.
The latest in-flight meals are updated on our website as needed.Japan Airlines Official Homepage Business Class In-Flight Meal Introduction
Juice, cola, hot and cold tea, for all domestic flightscoffeeDrinks such as soup, consomme soup, and mineral water are provided free of charge.
As with domestic flights, the international drink service offers non-alcoholic beverages such as soft drinks, tea and coffee free of charge, as well as alcoholic beverages such as wine, beer and whiskey..
As of 2015, personal for all classes of all international flightsliquid crystaltv setHas been installed,on-demandBy formatvideo-Provides audio and video game programs and movies (jal mooove!).The personal entertainment system for international flights is named MAGIC, and there are four types of aircraft in operation as of 2018, from "MAGIC III" to "MAGIC VI", depending on the time of introduction.Introduced in 4 on domestic flightsAirbus A350-900Type machine andBoeing 787-8Personal monitors are installed in all seats of the model machine. in the pastJapan Air SystemInherited fromBoeing 777-200Personal LCD TVs were also installed on the models, but they were gradually refurbished to Japan Airlines seats and disappeared by 2013..
In-flight magazineAsSKYWARD(Skyward)”,JapaneseDomestic version of article only, JapaneseEnglishArticles added (For some guidanceKorean,Mandarin,CantoneseThere is also a notation) international version is available. The magazine is sold at some bookstores and can be subscribed to..
In case of international flightsfirst classとJAL Global ClubIn addition to being equipped with "AGORA" for distribution to members, a guidebook of major destination cities with maps and restaurant lists that are distributed free of charge to First Class and Business Class passengers, sightseeing and entertainment information. JAL GUIDE” and JAL Hotels' information magazine “Fountains” are also installed on some routes. theseIn-flight magazineIs free to take home.
Magazines and newspapers
For international flights, "Weekly BunshunAnd 'Weekly ShinchoSuch asweekly magazineIn addition,Lady pictorialAnd 'an ・ an], [BRUTUS] And “MEN'S EX”fashion magazine,Weekly Toyo KeizaiSuch asEconomyMagazines, dozens of types of magazines including class magazines such as "SEVEN SEAS", for childrenPicture bookAnd for childrenComicBookIs also installed. Also,"TEAMAnd 'Newsweek], [The New YorkerAnd 'VOGUE], such as English magazines, are also equipped with local leading magazines of departure (magazines are different depending on the route). Newspapers are the major national newspapers in First Class, Business Class, and Premium Economy Class,The Wall Street Journal,Financial TimesIt is equipped with international economic papers such as, leading papers in the local language of the departure place and Japanese papers in the departure country..
In the case of domestic flights, normal seats and "Class J"In-flight magazineOther than magazines and newspapers are not installed, but children's picture books and children's comic books are available. In first classNihon Keizai Shimbun,Yomiuri Shimbun,Asahi Shimbun,Mainichi Newspapers,Sankei ShimbunWhen,The Japan TimesSuch asEnglish paper,Sports Nippon,Nikkan SportsSports paper, such asChunichi Shimbun,West Japan NewspaperIt is also equipped with leading local newspapers at the starting point..
No. 1 on-time arrival rate in the world
It is the world's number one accredited in the scheduled arrival rate announced by the American research company "Conducive Technology".
According to the results from January to December 2012, the scheduled arrival rate for domestic and international flights was 1%, and in addition to being the No. 12 certification among the 90.35 major airlines in the world (Major International Airlines category), No. 29 in the world in 1 categories.. In the results from January to December 2011, it was certified as the world's No. 1 in the carrier-specific network division including code-sharing operations... In the results from January to December 2009, Japan Airlines ranked first in the world with 1% in the scheduled arrival rate survey of 12 major airlines in the world.
Priority guest support
handicappedFor airports, which are prepared for the injured person, the sick person, etc. according to the purpose of use and physical constitutionwheelchairIn-flight wheelchairs, wheelchair-accessible in-flightWC,BrailleGuidance, simpleWritingBoard and JAL Smile Support Counter (Narita International AirportTerminal 2 international flights only), stretchers and medical oxygen cylinders are available. Some services require advance reservation.
Toys for children
There are multiple types of toys for children for children of all ages, from infants to elementary school students, which are provided free of charge to those who wish to reach the target age.
JAL DOCTOR registration system
Public interest group corporation corporationJapan Medical AssociationCooperate with first-aid measures for passengers who become sick on boardDoctorIt is a pre-registration system. DoctorJAL Mileage BankMembers need to register in advance on the JAL official website, but the flight attendants will know in advance where the doctor is sitting, so that patients with sudden illness will be able to respond quickly. Japan Airlines is the first Japanese airline to offer a similar system..
Pharmaceuticals and medical equipment
For all domestic and international aircraft (excluding J-Air and Ryukyu Air Commuter),Cold medicineOr gastrointestinal medicine,Adhesive bandageIn addition to the above, in order for medical personnel who boarded the aircraft to treat passengers who were suddenly ill in the aircraft,DripSet andPhysiological saline,Glucoseliquid,Stethoscope,SphygmomanometerAvailable in Japanese and EnglishAutomatic external defibrillatorIs installed. In addition, gastrointestinal tubes and Neraton are used for international flights.catheter,blood sugarAlso equipped with measuring instruments.
In-flight Wi-Fi connection service
On domestic flights,GogoOnboard the offerWi-FiConnection service available for free..As a result, it was reported that voice services such as music and rakugo will be abolished on domestic flights at the end of March 2021 (continued on international flights)..
In addition to the usual manned check-in counter, automatic check-in and ticket issuing machines are available. Also, at many airports,Airline ticket OfFareCategory, JAL Card CLUB-A Member, JAL Global Club, JMB FLY ON Service Status,One worldPriority check-in counters available for use by Elite Status.
At many airports,Beverage,Light meal,News (Chinese),magazineIn addition to the business centershower room,MassageProviding services etc. free of chargeAirport loungeIs prepared. Especially many international flightsNarita International AirportThe lounge at Terminal 2The largest lounge in JapanIs.
Target passengers arefirst class,Executive classPassengers,Premium economy classTarget fare users,Economy classAlthough it is a target fare user, JMB Diamond, JGC Premier, JMB Sapphire, andJAL Global ClubEach member can use the lounge regardless of the boarding class of the ticket. Passengers who do not have these statuses (or are unaccompanied by status)Haneda airportIt is possible to use the Sakura Lounge only for a fee (1 yen per person, advance reservation required)).
The JAL family service lounges at Narita and Kansai airports were closed on January 2014, 1..
- JAL First Class Lounge
- Sakura Lounge
- Sakura Lounge annex
- Sakura Lounge Wing
- Sakura Lounge Sky View
- Sakura Lounge with American
- One worldMember airline lounges, etc.
- Diamond Premier Lounge (located at Haneda Airport Terminal 1, Itami Airport, New Chitose Airport, Fukuoka Airport, Naha Airport)
- Sakura Lounge
- JAL Lounge
Passengers who need support for boarding,妊娠Inside and乳 幼 児Passengers with you will be given top priority, followed by first class, business class, senior members and all passengers in a predetermined order... Since February 2010, some domestic and international flights have beenGrand hostessInstead, the flight attendants also serve as the reception desk for the boarding gate, which is expected to reduce costs by about 2 million yen annually..
"JAL Mileage Bank(JMB) ”was the earliest Japanese airlineMileage serviceThe number of members is about 2,500 million (as of October 2012), the largest in Japan. In addition, it is the largest number of members as a point membership organization.. There is no membership fee, and JAL Group andOne worldBoarding member airlinesshoppingMiles can be added by using, and can be exchanged for free tickets and coupons.
JAL card becomes JMB cardcreditWith functionCredit card.DC card,master Card,Visa,JCB,American Express,Diners ClubYou can choose from the above, and receive insurance and membership magazine services attached to the card company.In addition, you can receive 10% member discount at in-flight sales and airport duty-free shops.
When using the Japan Airlines Group's international flights, more than 180 hotels in Japan and overseas, including Nikko Hotels InternationalHotelIn addition to staying at a special rate, you can stay at a cheap rate through the website even if you are not on a Japan Airlines group flight.
JAL IC/QuiC service
By selecting a seat on the JAL official website in advance when boarding a domestic flight, you can use a JAL IC card or two-dimensional bar that supports the equipment installed at the entrance of the security checkpoint without having to stop at the check-in counter or check-in machine. There is a "JAL Touch & Go" service that allows you to pass through the security checkpoint by holding the code and boarding by holding the same thing at the boarding gate..
- Okinawa DFS(DFS GroupJoint venture with
- Osaka Airport Transportation
- JAL Infotech(JIT)
- JALUX(Currently the second largest shareholder. Former Nikko Shoji)
- Okura Nikko Hotel Management
- Grand Nikko Tokyo Daiba
Affiliated company in the past
- Galaxy airlines(Cargo airline that the company had a 10.0% stake in, liquidated)
- Japan Universal Airlines(JAL Group Freight Airlines, which used to exist)
- Thiev K(In-flight mealHas been delivered. Formerly a subsidiary)
JAL Group Airlines
JAL Group is internationalAviation Alliance"One worldIs a member.However, airlines marked with * are not affiliated with oneworld due to management measures.In addition, airlines with ★Cheap airline(LCC).
- Japan Airlines(JAL)
- Jay Air(J-AIR)
- Japan Air Commuter(JAC)
- Hokkaido Air System(HAC)
- Japan Transocean Air(JTA)
- Ryukyu Air Commuter(RAC) *
- ZIPAIR Tokyo(TZP) ★
- Spring Airlines Japan(SJO)★
- Jetstar Japan(JJP) ★
- J-Air is operated as a JAL flight on all flights by joint transportation underwriting. OnceJAL Expressも共同引受により、JAL便名にて運航していたが、2014年10月1日に同社は日本航空と合併した。また北海道エアシステムはJALの経営破綻にともない2011年3月から2014年10月まで北海道が筆頭株主となり、JALグループでなかった時期があったため、同社については2016年10月29日までは運送共同引受でなくJALグループ外の提携航空会社との間で用いられているコードシェア便扱いになっていたが, From October 2016, 10, Hokkaido Air System was also added to the scope of joint underwriting of transportation, and all flights were switched to JAL flight numbers...Furthermore, from October 2020, 10, Japan Air Commuter also started operating as all JAL flights by jointly underwriting transportation...And from March 2021, 3, Japan Transocean Air also started joint underwriting of transportation on some flights..
External partner airline
* We also have mileage alliances with oneworld member companies and * companies.
- Middle East
◎ is WOW member, △ isSkyTeam CargoMembership.
- Lufthansa Cargo
- SAS Cargo Group◎
- Air France (Air France Cargo) △
- British Airways World Cargo
- Singapore Airlines Cargo◎
- China Cargo Airlines (Cargo Division of China Eastern Airlines)
Japan Airlines has issued paper timetables for domestic flights since 1951 and for international flights since 1954...However, in order to increase Internet searches using PCs and smartphones and reduce costs, the paper timetable was abolished with the April / May issue scheduled to be published in March 2021 as the final issue...The PDF timetable is still posted on the website..
Special planes and government planes
From the 1950s,royal,Prime Minister-MinisterAt the time of the official overseas visit, a special aircraft of Japan Airlines was used. Since the 1990sJapanese Government MachineThe frequency is lower than before due to the introduction ofEmperorSpecial aircraft of Japan Airlines may be used when the aircraft is in use or for an official ministerial overseas visit. For this reason, special aircraft are always allocated for multiple aircraft, and when needed, these aircraft are chartered by the government and operated as special aircraft.
In addition, when hiking and rescue Japanese people, and when transporting to destinations where regular flights of Japanese group sports teams are not in service, special aircraft and charter aircraft are often operated based on past operational records.1990,Gulf WarBecame a catalyst for(I.e.MilitaryKuwait invasionAt the time ofクウェートRescued the Japanese who were residing in Japan, and worked in Iraq during the Gulf WarEgyptHad been evacuated toVietnam peopleIt was a special aircraft of Japan Airlines chartered by the Japanese government.2010 Icelandic volcanic eruptionThen from Japanニ ュ ー ヨ ー クVia ItalyRomeThere are also operations that can only be done by the system of Japan Airlines, such as circling rescue flights to Japan and operating as Japan's first rescue flight to Japan..
1985(Showa60 years)Iran-Iraq WarAt the time of, when the safety of the crew was not ensured,Japanese GovernmentAt the request of(I.e.The media reported that it has refused to operate charter flights to rescue Japanese residents. In fact, as Japan Airlines had suspended regular flights as of the 1980s when the war broke out, there were no local expatriates, so there was not enough time to coordinate with the local authorities and the security of the countries involved in the conflict could be taken. Was not. March 3Saddam HusseinAfter the president issued the "Iran War Zone Declaration" and set the sky above Iran as a prohibited zone for airlines in each country, after 19:20 local time on the 20th (2 am on the 6th of Japan time, XNUMX hours time difference) All aircraft sailing over Iran have announced that they will be targeted by the Iraqi Air Force.There was a request for a rescue aircraft from the ambassador to Iran,Ministry of Foreign AffairsRequested a charter flight from Japan Airlines on the 18th in Japan time...Furthermore, on the 18th local time, the Iraqi army warned that the sky would also be a war zone from the night of the 19th, and the regular flights from Tehran to Europe were all canceled. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs said on the evening of the 18th, "Even if we launch a charter plane, it will be difficult to get to Tehran."In response to this, Japan Airlines has decided to abandon boarding by the night of the 18th, saying that "the safety of the return flight is not guaranteed".Then, in the evening of the 18th, the Turkish ambassador to Iran said, "Tomorrow (19th),Turkish AirlinesTwo machines will come. ``Since there are vacant seats, I would like you to tell me the number of Japanese passengers wishing to board,'' 2 out of about 250 people who wish to leave Japan for Iran have departed by Turkish aircraft, but also those who departed with other airlines. And the story that all were rescued by Turkish Airlines is an arbitrary statement from the media..
Since the introduction of two Boeing 1992-747 aircraft as government-only aircraft in 400,Experience of international flight operation and maintenance technology of the same aircraft,[Source required]It was recognized that it was one of the largest international flight networks for Japanese airlines at the time, and we are entrusted with maintenance work and in-flight refurbishment. Japan Airlines' equipment is provided as a spare aircraft.
In addition to this,Japan Air Self-Defense ForceChitose baseBelongingSpecial Air Transport CorpsPart of the training of various services in the cabin of the government aircraft by the airmen of the 701th Squadron is also entrusted, and the training of airmen is also conducted at the flight attendant training center at Haneda Airport. Also, in-flight meals for government aircraft were once affiliates of Japan Airlines.Thiev KIs also in charge of ordering and delivering in-flight meals of special machines in other countries.
From 2019, we will introduce the Boeing 747-400ER as the next government aircraft to replace the Boeing 777-300, and also outsource the maintenance of the aircraft.All Nippon AirwaysSince the selection was made, the maintenance of the aircraft by the company was completed.
Long time agoFlag carrierIn addition, because it was the exclusive international flight operator for Japanese airlines for many years,Olympic,International Expo,FIFA World CupIt was the official airline of many events that marked the turning point of Japanese history.
- Japan World Exposition(Held in 1970)
- Okinawa International Ocean Expo(Held in 1975)
- Tsukuba Science Expo(Held in 1985)
- International Flower and Green Expo(Held in 1990)
- Nagano Olympics(Held in 1998)
- Tokyo Olympics(Held in 2020)
From 1999 to 2015Japan national football teamSupporting the Japanese national soccer team as the team's "official supporting company".. In addition to operating special coating equipment at the 2002 and 2006 FIFA World Cups, we also operated special aircraft to the camp during the 2010 South African Games..
For a while after the establishment, the main activities were foreign advertising and domestic advertising. Currently, during the summer and Obon holidays, in collaboration with other Japan Airlines group companies, Okinawa campaign aimed at these busy seasons,HokkaidoLarge-scale campaigns such as campaigns will be held.
Relationship with Disney
Tokyo Disney Resort Official Airline
1983FromTokyo Disneyland(TDL) andTokyo Disney Sea(TDS) participating companies "Official airlineIs (2004In 10 monthJapan Air SystemDuring the business integration withJapan Airlines JapanThe name was temporarily transferred to, but became an official airline again due to reorganization).
As a company participating in Tokyo Disney Resort,Mickey's Philhar Magic,” of Tokyo DisneySeaBroadway Music TheaterWe provide two facilities. In addition, in the spring of 2Usatama Great Escape!] Was the sponsor.
"JAL Dream Express"
From the 1990s to the 2000s, it was a special painting machine with Disney characters drawn all over the aircraft.JAL Dream Express”Was operated, and a miniature of the same aircraftmodelWas also sold. In 2013, a special coating machine "JAL Happiness Express" was operated to commemorate the 30th anniversary of the opening of Tokyo Disneyland.
At the beginning of the introduction of "JAL Dream Express," flight attendantsMickey MouseWith the ears of the crew on board, the character was drawn after that.apronWas wearing. In addition, the "Tokyo Disney SEA", which is a variation of the "JAL Dream Express", was also operated on an international flight aiming at the effect of "Tokyo DisneySea" being announced outside Japan.
Deployment in advertising, etc.
Also, of Japan Airlines (Jaltours)パ ッ ケ ー ジ ツ ア ーAt "Tokyo Disney Resort at JAL" set in "JAL STAGE",Haneda airportIn addition to free shuttle buses between the park and the park, benefits such as show tickets and prizes with Disney characters are available.
In principle, the advertisements in which Japan Airlines uses Disney characters are limited to use within Japan. Among the gifts distributed to children as in-flight services, those using Disney characters are also available.
"JAL DREAM EXPRESS 90"
From November 2018, 11, a special coating machine to commemorate the 12th anniversary of Mickey Mouse's screen debut started operation. 90rdWalt Disney JapanIn collaboration with, Mickey Mouse with 9 different facial expressions is drawn on both the starboard and starboard sides.The cabin is also decorated with Mickey Mouse, and the paper cup used for the headrest cover and drinks for in-flight service is designed by Mickey Mouse.Boarding certificates will also be distributed to those who wish.
The aircraft is a domestic specificationBoeing 767-300ERThe registration number is "JA602J" on the model machine. First class 5 seats,Class JIt operates on domestic backbone routes of New Chitose (Sapporo)/Itami (Osaka)/Fukuoka/Naha (Okinawa) with first-class settings arriving and departing from Haneda with a total of 42 seats, 205 seats and 252 ordinary seats.
Relationship with Universal Studios
Universal Studios Japan Official Airline
From 2015 year 5 month 11 dayUniversal Studios JapanAs "Official Airline" ofBack to the future the rideTo sponsor なった。同アトラクション閉鎖後の2016年6月1日からは『アメージング・アドベンチャー・オブ・スパイダーマン・ザ・ライド 4K3D』のスポンサーになっている（2017年4月20日まで）。2017年4月21日からは、新しく登場したミニオン・エリアの『Minion Hachamecha RideBecame a sponsor of.. A lounge "JAL Lounge" for JAL Pack product users and JAL Mileage Bank senior members "JMB Diamond" and "JGC Premier" is available in the attraction building.
"JAL Minion Jet"
From July 2017, 7, a special coating machine ``JAL Minion Jet'' depicting the appearance of a large number of minions is in service on domestic routes.. In addition, since December 2017, 12, we have been providing minion headrest covers, paper cups, and stuffed animals onboard..
Sponsor activities for sports business
- Japan national football team -From August 1999, various representatives of each age group "Supporting companyIs.. Also, in March 2015JAL Challenge CupWas also held.
- Hiroshima Toyo Carp
- Hokkaido Nippon-Ham Fighters From the 2014 season.
- Fukuoka Softbank Hawks
- The campaign has been aggressive since the 2009 season. We carry out public relations by using athlete portraits that are not found in other companies in the same industry, and a link banner is always placed on the official website. Japan Airlines is also used for player movement. Of these, SoftBank has been launching the specially marked "JAL Hawks Jet" for a month since June 2010 (at the SoftBank side's expense).
- Shikoku Island League plus(Withdrew from the sponsor last year)
- Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo
- It is carried out on its own budget within the Sapporo sales office, and is used for campaigns in Hokkaido, etc., apart from the sponsorship for Shimizu, which is described later.
- Shimizu S-Pulse
- The chest logo at Shimizu S-Pulse was a precursor to uniform advertising in Japan.At that time, Izawa, an employee of Japan Airlines, saw the breast sponsor of the European soccer club and encouraged the citizens' team to put the Japan Airlines logo on the uniform chest of S-Pulse, which did not have a specific corporate image. Other clubs have also been introduced.
- The sponsorship of S-Pulse was terminated due to the bankruptcy on January 2010, 1, but in honor of Japan Airlines, which has continued to provide support since the founding of S-Pulse, the logo will be displayed on the sleeve free of charge after 19. It is provided.
- Ehime FC
- Matsuyama metropolitan area transportation IC cardIC cardA card with JMB function and Ehime FC fan club function has been issued.
- Tokushima Voltis
- Tokushima AirportThere is a tie-up such as tickets and goods in the campaign for departures and arrivals.
- Japan Golf Association (JGA)
- JGA Official Airline from 2018
- Honolulu Marathon
- Not only as a sponsor, but also by the voluntary participation of employeesvolunteerIt has a wide range of operational cooperation, including activities and charter flights that carry a large number of Japanese participants.
- Small Worlds -Official sponsor
- Chiba University of Commerce -Official supporter company of Faculty of Service Creation
- TEAM NACS -"Nippon Performance"WARRIOR ~ Samurai romance that keeps singing””
Programs currently on air
- Air travel to you -PREMIUM SKY-(Fuji Television Network, Inc-Mini show, Since October 2012)
- (TBS・Mini program, from October 2018)
Previously broadcasted programs
- Masterpiece scenery(TBS / mini program, from October 1995 to March 10)
- (Nippon TV・ Mini program, until March 2013)
- (NTV mini program)
- Attention please(1970EditionTBS,2006The version (remake version)Fuji Television Network, IncProduced by[Annotation 5]）
- White runway(1974, TBS)
- Red suspicion(1975- 1976, TBS)
- Red shock(1976- 1977, TBS)
- Stewardess story(1983 - 1984, TBS)
- Top stewardess story(1990, TBS)
- Stewardess lover(1994, TBS)
- Stewardess detective(1997 -2006, Fuji Television)
- Apoyan-Run International Airport(2013, TBS)
- Up-down quiz(1963 - 1985,Every day broadcasting[Annotation 6]）
- JET STREAM(TOKYO FM,JFNSeries)- Fukuyama MasaharuIs the captain (personality).
- Toshio Suzuki's Ghibli Sweat(TOKYO FM, JFN series)
In the early 1970s, with Japan Airlines as a trump card for access to Narita International Airport, which was scheduled to open in the late 1970sNagoya RailwayIs the center of HSST (Magnetic levitation railway) Was developed..Then it took place in 1985International Science and Technology ExpoIt was exhibited at (Tsukuba Science Expo), and even ordinary customers could actually board.
Although development was continued after that, when the new Tokyo International Airport (now Narita International Airport) was completed in 1978Keisei Electric Railwayof"Skyliner"byAirport entry(Although it is on the airport grounds,Airport terminal buildingIt was not a boarding in) and then1987At that timeShintaro IshiharaMinister of TransportReceived the order of1991ToEast Japan Railway(JR East)Narita Line Airport Branch LineOpening and limited express "Narita Express"andYokosuka-Sobu Rapid LineDirect high-speed "Airport Narita" started operation, along with "Skyliner" andKeisei Main LineLimited expressAirport terminal accessRealized, the access to the airport from Tokyo has improved dramatically, and with the complete privatization of Japan Airlines, investing in a business that is not directly related to the main business and is not profitable. Announced withdrawal from the development plan due to the cancellation of2000Officially withdrew.
- Good Design Award
- 2002-International First Class Seat "JAL NEW SKYSLEEPER SOLO"
- 2003-International Executive Class Seat "JAL SHELL FLAT SEAT", JAL Group exclusive ticketing corner
- 2004-Domestic Class J Seat
- 2007-Map browsing web content "JAL MAP 2.0"
- 2008-International Premium Economy Class Seat "JAL Sky Shell Seat"
- 2009-International Executive Class Seat "JAL SHELL FLAT NEO"International flight meal “JAL Sky Ben” (for Guam Economy Class)
- 2011-Executive class seat for international flights "JAL SKY RECLINER", International flight meals (for Paris Premium Economy Class and Economy Class), Bamboo wheelchair
- 2013-International Economy Class Seat "JAL SKY WIDER",Boeing 777-300ER"JAL SKY SUITE 777"
- 2014-Domestic flight in-flight service ``JAL SKY NEXT'', Domestic regular seats (JAL SKY NEXT), International Lounge "Sakura Lounge" (at Tokyo International Airport)
- 2015-International Economy Class Seat "JAL SKY WIDER II"
- World Airline Award(Sky trax）
- On-time performance award (world ranking of flight stats and on-time arrival rates)
- 2009-90.95%1st major airline category
- 2010-89.90%1st major airline category
- 2011-90.14%2st major airline category
- 2012-90.35%1st major airline category
- 2013-88.94%1st major airline category
- 2014-87.78%・4th major airline division, 1st Asia-Pacific division
- 2015-89.44%・1th major airline division, 1st Asia-Pacific division
- 2016-87.80%・3th major airline division, 1st Asia-Pacific division
- 2017-85.60%・2th major airline division, 1st Asia-Pacific division
Regularly recruit pilot candidates to train their own pilots.
In addition to Japan Airlines, Japanese airlines have been training pilots since primary training.All Nippon AirwaysThere is.
By employeesHand bellThere is a team "Belle Starr" who plays at various events.
In addition,ダンスThere is "JAL JETS" of the team.
- First generation: 1951- 
- 2nd generation: 1954---
- 3rd generation: 1960--- Mohei Ito
- 4nd generation: 1967--- Hidee Mori
- 5s: 1970--- Hidee Mori
- 6s: 1977--- Hidee Mori
- 7s: 1988--- (Application from the general public who won the grand prix from 7,830 points)
- 8nd generation: 1996--- Megumi Inaba
- 9s: 2004 ~-Megumi Inaba (Japan AirlineSuing）
- 10nd generation: 2013---
- Miyuki Shigeta(Impression trainer.Fuji TV"Really!? TV] Impression Critic, University Professor)
- Fukada Yusuke(作家）
- Abe Joji(Writer)
- Masamura Nakamura(Writer)
- Minoru Kihara(Member of the House of Representatives）
- Yasuo Masuoka(Aoyama Gakuin Universitylecturer）
- Kazunari Uchida(business consultant,Waseda Universitygraduate School教授）
- Takahashi harunori(Lee InternationalPresident)
- Kaori Nakatani(Nude model）
- Shimada Ritsuko(talent）
- Hideshima Issei(aviationcritic）
- Naomi Yashiro(Active employees,basketballplayer.Athens Olympicsrepresentative)
- Koichi Wakata(宇宙 飛行 士）
- Ran Watanabe(Weather forecaster）
- Keiichi Hisatsune(Tama UniversityFaculty of Management InformationLong)
- Masahito Nishikawa(AsahikawaLong)
- The JAL Public Relations Department publishes a glossary of terms related to the aircraft and aviation industry, part of which is "Aviation practical encyclopedia]インターネット OfWeb pageIs open to.
- In the unlikely event that the Northbound European Route was opened in 1962ArcticWhen I landed inbearThinking about the time when I was attacked byHandgunThe pilot is actually trained in shooting.
- ビ ー ト ル ズ 1966When I came to Japan and got off the ramp of a Japanese aircraft, all four members had the "Japan Airlines" logo on them.HappiWas wearing. This was planned by the Public Relations Office, and a cabin attendant who accepted this was in advance, and immediately after landing at Haneda Airport, I asked the members to wear "Traditional Japanese costumes will make fans happy". was..At that time, the existence of this happi coat became so famous that passengers are still provided with a happi coat with almost the same design as the one at that time in the first class of international flights.
- 1969Wet leased one YS-11 aircraft manufactured by Japan Aircraft Manufacturing Corporation from Japan Domestic Airlines in Fukuoka. BusanIt was put on the line and operated for about one year.The JA1 aircraft leased at this time was used for painting by Japan Airlines for a while after being returned to Japan Airlines, and was used with Japan Airlines in 8717.Toa AirlinesAfter being transferred to Toa Domestic Airlines through business integration with, it was transferred to a subsidiary company Japan Air Commuter, and then Japan Airlines and its parent company.Japan Air SystemAfter the business integration with2006May 9Will fly until the retirement date of the same aircraft.
- Occurred in July 1972Sheremetyevo crashBy the proposal of the bereaved family of passengers who died inGreen cross"Safety"badgeWill be worn on the uniforms of all JAL employees after the accident...However, this badge will be abolished before and after the business integration of Japan Airlines into Japan Air System in 2002 and the uniform modification due to the merger, and the symbol will be printed on one corner of the employee identification card. It became.Japan AirlinesMoscowIn the branch, it is the accident day every yearMay 11At that point, employees head to the memorial service to memorialize the victims.
- 1973Occurred inDubai Nikko Hijacking CaseWas blown up byBoeing 747Some parts of the tail that were left unburned on the model were then sold.KLM Royal Dutch AirlinesIt was installed in the same type of machine. However, after that, the aircraft1977ToスペインAreaCanary islands OfTenerifeIt is inLos Rodeos AirportTwo Boeing 2 aircraft collided on the runway ofJumbo plane crash at Tenerife AirportIt was decided to meet.
- In August 1978, we refurbished the 8nd floor guest room lounge part of the Boeing 747 aircraft that will be operating on the Pacific route,bedLaunched "Sky Sleeper Service" with 5-7 seats.. The size of the bed was 185.4 cm in length and 68.5 cm in width, and it was the first attempt for a jet aircraft to install the bed in the cabin..
- In the past, pickled stones (a combination of 142 and "Ishini") were distributed to all departments in order to achieve the "target profit of 142 billion yen."
- Japan Airlines' corporate motto in the 1980s was "gratitude to customers, empathy with colleagues, challenge to the times".Master HinomaruFrom the corporate culture of the company, it was criticized in the company as "gratitude to friends, sympathy for the times, challenge to customers".
- In the 1980s, movie criticsYodogawa NagaharuWas giving advice on the selection of in-flight movies.
- 1983から1984Was broadcast overTV drama"Stewardess storyThe same as what the stewardess trainee actually wore in the drama at the timeT-shirt,HatBut,In-flight magazine"WINDS" (currently "SKYWARD)) was sold as a limited number of "Stewardess Story Official Goods" at the mail order section in.
- Nissin FoodIn collaboration with the originalCup Noodle,Is it JAL?series"Udon(Udon de Sky) ”was developed and started to be offered in executive class on long-distance routes from June 1992, 6.(I.e.Since it is cooked and served in a low temperature machine, the device is devised so that the noodles return even at a lower boiling point than ordinary cup noodles.
- Mt. Sasayama Kishin,Yoshihiro Tachiki,Kirishima RolandFamous such asPhotographersOf the Japan Airlines Group, which is in charge of shootingFlight attendant"Cabin attendantカレンダーWas created every year. Many of the female flight attendants appearing in this calendar are self-recommended (others can be recommended), and there are many criticisms that only female cabin attendants appear, especially female cabin attendants (in September 1998, male flight attendants). Has appeared, but this is only once in the past). In addition, due to a part of the cost reduction measures and the decrease in the number of sales, the issuance was canceled in the 9 version. However, in commemoration of the renewal of flight attendant uniforms in 2013, the 2014 edition was published (desktop format only) and revived for the first time in five years..
- In addition, the calendar created by the company was launched in 1954 to commemorate the founding of international flights,National treasure,Important cultural property"Art Calendar", which introduces Japanese antiquities such as, in 1967Round the World RouteFirst commemoration of the launch of世界Of the scenery and womenA WORLD OF BEAUTY CALENDARIs also issued every year. The "World Masterpiece Literature Calendar" was discontinued in 2009.
- After that, several female flight attendants (and male flight attendants) who were actually on board appeared in the in-flight sales catalogs for international and domestic flights, but all of them were recommended by others.
- Within Japan Airlines,1985Occurred inJapan Airlines Flight 123 crashWas based on the novel,Toyoko YamazakiThe novel "The sun does not sinkWas postedWeekly ShinchoSeriesFilm adaptationIn addition, Japan Airlines showed discomfort and stopped handling "Weekly Shincho" on the Japanese aircraft during "Sunset Sun" serialization..
- 2007May 11, August 8, the Captain of the Arctic Ocean, which recorded the smallest sea ice area in the history of observation, off the coast of Banks Island, Canada.Hiroyuki KobayashiIt was revealed that (currently an aviation critic) was taking a picture.It clearly captures the rapid "collapse" of sea ice, and it is said that similar photographs from aircraft are extremely rare.This photo shows the reality of sea ice to the world and shocked the world..
- 2014年2月20日に閉鎖された非常救難訓練センターは当初、アメリカ進駐軍が建てた格納庫で1979年3月に改修し、以降JALの歴代の運航機材に対応したボーイング747型機（クラシック型）などの実物大模型（モックアップ）や、広さ20メートル×20メートルのプールなどを備えて、大規模な訓練施設で開所当時、プールは社員が福利厚生施設として使用していたりした。また、同施設には日本初のジェット旅客機「DC-8」1号機の機首部分が同訓練センター内に保存されていた。同センターは2014年2月18日にTokyo Fire DepartmentとMount FujiAssuming an eruption ofTokyo BayThe first joint rescue training for emergency landing was conducted.
Accidents and incidents so far
Japan Airlines aviation accidents and incidents(All items listed)
Since the establishment of the company, 13 fatal accidents (11 of which have crashed) have occurred, including those during training flights, and a total of 854 people have died.This number of deaths is the highest record for domestic airlines.However, since 1, the number of injured has been limited to 2010.
- Mokuhoshigo crash(1952Occurred on April 4)
- Japan Airlines Unzen crash landing accident(1957Occurred on April 9)
- Japan Airlines Haneda Airport crash(1966Occurred on April 8)
- Japan Airlines San Francisco Bay landing accident(1968Occurred on April 11)
- Japan Airlines New Delhi crash(1972Occurred on April 6)
- Japan Airlines Sheremetyevo crash(1972Occurred on April 11)
- Japan Airlines Kuala Lumpur crash(1977Occurred on April 9)
- Japan Airlines Flight 350 crash(1982Occurred on April 2)
- Japan Airlines Flight 123 crash(1985It occurred on August 8, and caused the highest number of casualties in the world as a single aircraft accident. )
- 2018August 5- RiceHawaii OfDaniel K. Inouye International AirportDepartedKansai airportA man who was on board the flightFlight attendant(20's) was drinking a can of beer for inflight service. A passenger who witnessed bringing a can into the toilet contacted the company and was discovered. The flight attendant explained in an internal survey that he had drunk so that he could sleep well during the break, which is in violation of the company's flight regulations, and the male flight attendant will be punished strictly. AlsoMinistry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and TourismPaid close attention to the company on June 6.
- September 2018, 9-Operation Control Department manManager(57 years old) on September 2018, 9 in TokyoTaitoAt the hotel, while knowing that he was under 18 years old, he handed 3 yen to a girl who was a junior high school student at that timeMetropolitan Police DepartmentTakashimadaira Police Station The2019April 4, the male directorChild Prostitution/Porn Prohibition Lawviolation(Buy spring) In doubtArrest official.
- October 2018-A male copilot who was scheduled to fly on Flight 10 had JAL in-house despite the blood alcohol concentration being over 44 times the standard value set by the law of the country of departure. I illegally slipped through the alcohol concentration test stipulated in 9 and boarded the aircraft for a while. The bus driver who picked up the male sub-captains noticed the alcohol odor of the sub-captain,London Heathrow AirportIt was discovered by reporting to the security of.After that, the co-captain was arrested by the local police.Due to this effect, the flight took off for Haneda after a delay of 1 hour and 9 minutes... British IsleworthCriminal courtOn 11th November, to the male copilot,imprisonment10 monthsPrison sentenceI handed over. Also on the 30th after receiving this judgment, the male copilotDisciplinary dismissalWas disposed.
- October 2018, 12- NaritaDepartureHonoluluFlight 786 for a female flight attendantIn-flight mealI felt tired after the service,ChampagneI opened a small bottle (about 170 ml) and drunk it in a plastic cup about halfway. Three of my fellow flight attendants felt the smell of alcohol, and four of us, including the other one, felt that the situation was different, so we conducted an alcohol test on board. A senior flight attendant who is in charge of the cabin holdsAlcohol detectorWhen tested using, 1 milligrams of alcohol was detected twice in exhaled breath, compared to 0.1 milligrams per liter, which is the company standard. Even in the third inspection, which was about 0.15 minutes apart, the standard value was exceeded.Flight attendants were removed from all duties after the first detection of alcohol.A female flight attendant initially denied drinking alcohol in an in-house survey conducted after returning to Japan.He explained that he used mouthwash.However,2017In November as well, there was a suspicion of drinking alcohol during the flight, and in the proof experiment based on the testimony of this flight attendant, mouthwash and the meals that were eaten could not affect the results of the alcohol test. , The company determined that the flight attendant had drunk on board. On December 11, the flight attendant made a phone call to his boss to allow him to drink while he was on flight 12, and confirmed the fact of drinking at an interview held on January 26 and 786th of January. Another flight attendant who was on board was suspected of drinking alcohol while flying Flight 28 from Honolulu to Narita on November 1, 3. The day after this interview2019On January 1, I explained to my boss that I was drinking alcohol on flight 4, and after interviewing again on January 781, I admitted to drinking.
- October 2019, 8- KagoshimaDepartureHanedaFrom the copilot who was scheduled to fly on the flight, he detected alcohol that exceeded the standard and changed it before departure.
- 2019September 9-12th NaritaCentral partFrom the male captain (3087 years old) who was scheduled to fly on flight 58,Alcohol testA value exceeding the reference value was detected at. Another pilot was on board the flight and arrived in central Japan at 11:8 pm, 1 minutes behind schedule. Male captainDismissal disposal.
- August 2021, 3,SITAAnnounced that about 92 personal information of JAL Mileage Bank was leaked due to unauthorized access to the company system.
- ^ The Boeing 747 and 777 cannot enter the airport where the old JAL did not enter because ground equipment such as towing cars do not support it. The same applies to airports where the former JAL was suspended in April 2003 due to the withdrawal of ground equipment for both models.
- ^ Jay Air OfEmbraer 170AndJapan Air Commuter,Hokkaido Air System,Ryukyu Air CommuterThe flights to which each aircraft is allocated are operated in monoclass.
- ^ It will not be provided on Japan Air Commuter, J-Air, some flights operated by Japan Transocean Air, and short-haul routes with a flight number of about 30 minutes, which have Japan Airlines flight numbers.
- ^ With heliportArk HillsMoving from to the 23 wards will be hire.
- ^ With the remake on Fuji Television in 2006, the 1970 version produced by TBSFuji TV 721 (now Fuji TV TWO)In 2006, it was re-broadcast just before the start of the main broadcast.
- ^ From the start of broadcasting1975May 3Until broadcastNET (currently TV Asahi) seriesIt was broadcast on, but it is broadcast daily- Asahi Broadcasting (now: Asahi Broadcasting Television)AmongNet change1975May 4From the broadcast to the final episodeTBS seriesWas broadcast on.
- ^ a b Company Profile | About JAL | JAL Corporate Website
- ^ Stock Overview/Shareholder Composition | Investor Information | JAL Corporate Website
- ^ a b c d e f "Financial Results for the Fiscal Year Ending December 2021”. Japan Airlines Co., Ltd. (May 2021, 5). 2021/5/8Browse.
- ^ a b c d Japan Airlines has signed a memorandum for participation in the oneworld alliance. -Japan Airlines International Press Release February 2006, 02
- ^ JAL Mileage Bank-How to use the lounge
- ^ "Aviation: First year of Reiwa-Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism". www.mlit.go.jp. 2021/3/20Browse.
- ^ JAL To the sky of tomorrow, Japanese wings
- ^ Tomohiko Yamada, "Selection of Japan Airlines," p. 21
- ^ Yoshinori Akiba, “Why Nikko Only” p.163
- ^ Hitoshi Ishihito, Ryo Takeda "Stray" 238 pages
- ^ Osamu Katayama "The Fate of Nikko" p. 261
- ^ Asato Sato, "The Fourth Growth Industry/Three Aviation Companies", p. 4
- ^ Shigemitsu Nakata, “Japan Airlines Group Strategy,” page 24
- ^ Ikuo Kojima, “The Aviation Industry Three Years Later”, page 3
- ^ Kunin Watanabe, “Challenge of Japan Airlines,” page 56
- ^ Kazuki Sugiura “JAL VS ANA” page 252
- ^ "JAL + oneworld> Fare Information" Japan Airlines
- ^ “Two major airlines: ANA and Nikko both increase sales and increase international business use”. Mainichi Newspapers(July 2018, 4)
- ^ 7th Aircraft Finance - Hitotsubashi UniversitySumitomo Mitsui Banking CorporationEndowed lecture
- ^ NTA “About special application of loss amount when specified managed shares, etc. of shares of a rehabilitation company that will be extinguished by merger based on rehabilitation plan and free cancellation of shares due to merger are lost”
- ^ "Management system”. Japan Airlines (January 2010, 1). 2010/1/20Browse.
- ^ "Ministry of the Environment Eco First System”. Eco-First Promotion Council (May 2010, 5). 2013/8/14Browse.
- ^ "Nikko, merger with three major companies Unify 3 trillion yen debt, smooth debt negotiation”. Sankei Shimbun (June 2010, 6). 2010/6/25Browse.
- ^ "About submission of rehabilitation plan”. Japan Airlines (January 2010, 8). 2010/11/5Browse.
- ^ "2022 World Cup Japan invitation Japan Airlines becomes official invitation partner2022 FIFA World Cup ™ Japan Bid Committee (September 2010, 9). 2010/9/28Browse.
- ^ Securities registration form Japan Airlines Co., Ltd.August 2012, 8
- ^ Acquired 250 million shares of Nikko privately-listed shares. Kyocera listing, which was founded by Honorary Chairman Inamori, yielded a profit of approximately 45 billion yen. Shinbun Red Flag, August 2012, 8
- ^ (PDF)
- ^ YOL Nikko, market capitalization of 6945 billion yen
- ^ Merged JAL and JAL Express as of October 10 Traicy October 2014, 3
- ^ JAL merges with JAL EXPRESS on October 10, JEX is dissolved FlyTeam December 2014, 3
- ^ Allocation of slots for international flights at Haneda Airport for Japan-US routes Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism, April 2016, 4
- ^ JAL's Haneda-NY line returns for the first time in 39 years Yomiuri Online April 2017, 4
- ^ JAL Group decides flight schedule for 2017 JAL Press Release January 2017, 1
- ^ JAL domestic flights "declaration of free Wi-Fi!" JAL Press Release January 2017, 6
- ^ Tadayuki YOSHIKAWA (November 2017, 11). “JAL, new passenger system operation start without trouble”. Aviation Wire. 2017/11/25Browse.
- ^ Notice of establishment of "TBL Co., Ltd." -Japan Airlines July 2018, 7
- ^ https://www.aviationwire.jp/archives/182703
- ^ https://www.aviationwire.jp/archives/188212
- ^ https://www.aviationwire.jp/archives/199660
- ^ Unpaid corporate tax of JAL XNUMX billion yen, which is the focus-discussion of the LDP tax regime is finalized Weekly Friday News, December 2013, 12
- ^ Resurrection of the popular and convincing Tsurumaru
- ^ a b Regarding the adoption of the new JAL Group logo mark January 2011, 1 JAL Press Release
- ^ Debut flight by the new Tsurumaru Unit 1
- ^ The new name of the in-flight magazine has been decided to be "SKYWARD"!
- ^ Japan Airlines "Aircraft Atmospheric Observation Project CONTRAIL"
- ^ Japan Airlines "Olympic Japan National Team "Ganbare! Nippon!"
- ^ Japan Airlines "Flying Dream Vehicle Special Decal Machine"
- ^ "Breast Cancer Knowledge Awareness Campaign "Pink Ribbon" Special Painter Launches" (Press Release), Japan Airlines ELGC, (October 2014, 10) 2015/2/20Browse.
- ^ "JAL Group x JR East Group special painting machine "Suica's Penguin Jet" flies in the sky, and a train with Suica's penguin painted runs on the Yamanote Line. ~Thank you for JAL Card Suica 10th anniversary~" (Press Release), Japan Airlines / JAL Card / East Japan Railway Company / Viewcard, (January 2015, 1) 2015/2/20Browse.
- ^ Shogatsu Publishing 2006, p. 16.
- ^ Japan Airlines "JAL supporting the Japanese national soccer team"
- ^ Narita Airport 30th anniversary event
- ^ Japan Airlines “Film Doraemon 30th Anniversary”
- ^ "Boeing 747 Jumbo" p.65
- ^ JAL decides to install Airbus A350 aircraft
- ^ "JAL, large aircraft only A350 President Ueki "Efficiency drops"”. Aviation Wire (March 2017, 7). 2021/7/10Browse.
- ^ "JAL President Ueki "I trembled when I saw the total amount" Next-generation flagship A350-1000, Japan's first flight”. Aviation Wire (March 2018, 2). 2021/7/10Browse.
- ^ “JAL and BOOM TECHNOLOGY.INC, Capital and Business Alliance Agreement” (Press Release), Japan Airlines, (April 2017, 12) 2017/12/7Browse.
- ^ JAL official facebook page
- ^ Brazilian regional jet in the sky in Japan
- ^ a b Introducing domestic Boeing 787-8 aircraft
- ^ https://press.jal.co.jp/ja/release/201908/005272.html
- ^ https://press.jal.co.jp/ja/release/201904/005133.html
- ^ Japan Airlines "International flights for medium-sized cities, which are difficult for large aircraft
- ^ Japan Airlines Fleet Details
- ^ a b "News & Events single --Airbus, a leading aircraft manufacturer". 2015/4/24Browse.
- ^ Partnership with the introduction of supersonic passenger airlines Nikko, securing priority ordering rights-read and view photo-Sankei photo
- ^ "Airline" July 2012, Ikaros Publishing, 7, p. 2012.
- ^ a b "New Airbus A350-900, September 9 Tokyo (Haneda) = Fukuoka line service" (Press Release), Japan Airlines, (April 2019, 4) 2019/4/4Browse.
- ^ J-CAST "JAL Jumbo aircraft is a symbol of high economic growth retired"
- ^ Nikko Jumbo, 41-year history curtain flight last flight arrival Narita
- ^ JAL Group FY2021 / 3 2 QXNUMX Consolidated Results
- ^ All "777" with JAL and P & W engines retired one year ahead of schedule
- ^ JAL completes retirement of domestic flight 777 PW engine aircraft stopped operation ahead of schedule
- ^ a b c d e f g h i Japan Airlines Public Relations Department 2002.
- ^ "JAL's History" 1971-1980 Japan Airlines
- ^ Japan Airlines is conducting pilot training at Guam Airport -Coco summer communication May 2014, 5
- ^ JAL-Travel Column (OnTrip JAL)
- ^ https://www.jal.co.jp/dom/route/codeshare/
- ^ https://www.jal.co.jp/dom/route/codeshare/
- ^ Introduced new specification equipment "JAL SKY NEXT" sequentially from May 2014
- ^ New specification machine Embraer 190 introduced!
- ^ "JAL Domestic Flight Summer Limited "Summer Vacation Minna de Mile"". Air ticket related information. Allabout (May 2007, 5). 2012/11/18Browse.
- ^ "Nikko, domestic VIP seats Introducing business customers introduced in FY07". West Japan Newspaper(July 2007, 1) [Broken link]
- ^ “Nikko, introducing flat seating International Business Class”. Shikoku Shimbun(July 2010, 8) 2012/11/18Browse.
- ^ https://www.traicy.com/posts/20210405205324/
- ^ “JAL introduces first class between Fukuoka and Haneda, remodels lounge”. Hakata Keizai Shimbun(July 2008, 4)
- ^ Japan Airlines "Routes and number of aircraft"
- ^ JAL Official International Flight Information / Immigration Restrictions and Quarantine System
- ^ COVID-19At the request of the government, we have changed to Narita departure and arrival for the time being.
- ^ http://www.bloomberg.co.jp/news/123-M2RSCY1A74E901.html
- ^ http://www.47news.jp/CN/201204/CN2012042001001317.html
- ^ JAL to review Sao Paulo route with Boeing 787! Traicy October 2014, 4
- ^ 「日本航空時刻表」1965年8月、1969年8月、1970年4月、1972年2月、1973年8月、1975年12月、1978年7月、1981年12月、1987年5月、1990年4月、1995年1月、1996年4月、1996年8月、1998年5月、2001年12月
- ^ "JAL & JTB will significantly increase charter flights to Europe in the summer of 2007!" Japan Airlines Press Release February 2007, 2
- ^ Significant expansion of JAL and charter business! Japan Airlines Press Release February 2007, 1
- ^ Executive Class Discount Fares
- ^ Shogatsu Publishing 2006, p. 150.
- ^ Shogatsu Publishing 2006, p. 151.
- ^ a b Shogatsu Publishing 2006, p. 153.
- ^ a b c "International Routes" "Top 25 Airlines, The Hot List 2008" Conde Nast Traveler, Condé Nast Publications
- ^ "Jetsetter" Departments, June 2008
- ^ JAL introduces new seats and new in-flight services in first class Nikkei Trendy Net August 2008, 6
- ^ "The JAL Sky Shell Seat that secures a spacious space wins the Good Design Award" My Comi Journal October 2008, 10
- ^ a b c Introduced new JAL international products and services
- ^ JAL promotes flattening of international business class seats
- ^ Japan Airlines “JAL Paid Wi-Fi connection service introduction”
- ^ Japan Airlines "Boeing 787"
- ^ ATW AWARD WINNERS FROM 1974 TO PRESENT
- ^ Reuters April 2010, 3
- ^ a b Japan Airlines “Introduces “JAL Premium Economy” service for international flights”
- ^ a b "New seats for JAL, International First Class and Executive Class" Japan Airlines Press Release February 2008, 6
- ^ Japan Airlines "International Economy Class"
- ^ JAL's economy class seat received the second best evaluation in the world Japan Airlines Press Release June 2017, 6
- ^ Japan Airlines "International Premium Economy Class"
- ^ "JAL introduces flat seats to international business class" Nikkei BP July 2002, 7
- ^ "Monthly airline" November 1983 issue Ikaros publisher
- ^ Japan Airlines "International Executive Class"
- ^ JAL helicopter service
- ^ Japan Airlines "JAL SKY SLEEPER SOLO"
- ^ a b Closure of JAL Family Service Lounge at Narita and Kansai Airports
- ^ Japan Airlines "as a bridge for Japanese culture"
- ^ Japan Airlines “JAL's new in-flight meal”
- ^ a b Japan Airlines International
- ^ Japan Airlines "JEN"
- ^ a b "Skyward"
- ^ a b Termination of newspaper services for domestic "Class J" and "normal seats" and international "Economy Class" -Japan Airlines
- ^ 3st in XNUMX categories of on-time arrival rate
- ^ Thanks to you, JAL's network was recognized as the number one in the world for "timely arrival rate".
- ^ "On-time arrival rate, top is Japan Airlines-US research company" NTV 24 April 2010, 4
- ^ "JAL recognizes No. 2009 on-time arrival rate in 1 by US Conducive Technology as one of the world's largest airlines" Rakuten Infoseek April 2010, 4
- ^ a b Japan Airlines International Priority Guest Support
- ^ "JAL and Japan Medical Association start first aid medical doctor registration system for in-flight sudden illness". 2016/2/5Browse.
- ^ JAL domestic flights forever Wi-Fi free declaration Japan Airlines
- ^ "[Original] JAL to abolish domestic in-flight music service ... Half a century of history due to reduced usage". Yongo Shimbun Online(July 2021, 3) 2021/3/21Browse.
- ^ Japan Airlines "FLY ON Program Service Status List"
- ^ "JAL, new passenger system operation start without trouble" (Japanese). Aviation Wire 2018/7/11Browse.
- ^ Japan Airlines "JAL Narita Terminal 2"
- ^ Japan Airlines ``Lounge-Standards for use by boarding class
- ^ Haneda Airport Domestic Lounge
- ^ Japan Airlines "Boarding Information"
- ^ JAL flight attendants also accept gates: Economic News: Money / Economy: YOMIURI ONLINE (Yomiuri Shimbun)
- ^ Japan Airlines "JAL Mileage Bank Members 2,500 Million Appreciation Campaign"
- ^ "Theory" P.28 2010 Vol.2 Published by Kodansha
- ^ Japan Airlines "JAL Mileage Bank"
- ^ Japan Airlines "By shopping for BicCamera, I have started to earn miles."
- ^ Japan Airlines "What is JAL Card?"
- ^ Japan Airlines "Discount/Service"
- ^ Japan Airlines "Airport/Check-in"
- ^ "JAL group information”. Japan Airlines. 2016/5/19Browse.
- ^ "JAL makes Spring Airlines Japan a consolidated subsidiary in June to capture tourism demand in China". Reuters Communications(2021-May-5)
- ^ Hokkaido Air System and Japan Airlines code share (domestic flight joint operation) started
- ^ Hokkaido Air System (HAC) has become a member of the JAL Group.
- ^ JAL Group Medium-Term Management Plan Rolling Plan 2016, Japan Airlines
- ^ https://press.jal.co.jp/ja/release/202004/005610.html
- ^ https://news.yahoo.co.jp/articles/f992f348aa960f59cb6c483469e0956ba42366aa
- ^ Use as a JAL flight number is limited to transit use with the company's international flights
- ^ "Start code sharing with Xiamen Airlines | Press Releases | JAL Corporate Website". press.jal.co.jp. 2020/1/5Browse.
- ^ Partnership with JAL in VISTARA, code sharing, mileage, etc.
- ^ JAL and Aeroflot agree on comprehensive business alliance Code share after 18 Aviation Wire May 2017, 11
- ^ JAL and Aeromexico to start code sharing during 18 Aviation Wire May 2017, 10
- ^ a b ANA and JAL to abolish "paper timetable" Internet search many demands decrease Mainichi Newspapers, Viewed May 2021, 2.
- ^ https://www.jal.co.jp/jp/ja/dom/route/time/index.html
- ^ https://www.jal.co.jp/jp/ja/inter/route/time/index.html
- ^ Japan Airlines April 2001, 4 Regular Press Conference
- ^ Episode 9: Why didn't Japan give out a rescue plane? Know the truth'
- ^ <Iran-Iraq War> Thinking about the truth of the escape of Japanese remaining in Tehran
- ^ "FLY to 2020”. Japan Airlines. 2015/10/30Browse.
- ^ "JAL is a Japanese soccer team supporting company.”. Japan Airlines. 2015/10/30Browse.
- ^ Japan Airlines Press Release
- ^ Shogatsu Publishing 2006, p. 56.
- ^ Signed a corporate marketing partnership agreement with JAL x Universal Studios Japan -Japan Airlines May 2015, 5 (viewed August 11, 2016)
- ^ JAL Co-Sponsors Universal Studios Japan's New Attraction "Minion Hacha Mecha Ride" -Japan Airlines, USJ January 2017, 1 (read February 17, 2017)
- ^ Special coating machine "JAL Minion Jet" launched on domestic flights JAL Official Website Press Release June 2017, 06
- ^ Special coating machine "JAL Minion Jet" JAL Official Website Press Release June 2017, 12
- ^ "About the Japan national team sponsor decision" (Press Release), Japan Football Association, (April 2015, 4) 2016/7/7Browse.
- ^ “Special sponsorship of Japan Airlines Co., Ltd. was decided, the name of the tournament was “JAL Challenge Cup 2015” SAMURAI BLUE (Japan National Team) vs Uzbekistan National Team [3/31 (Tue) @ Tokyo]” (Press Release), Japan Football Association, (April 2015, 1) 2016/7/7Browse.
- ^ "TEAM NACS Nippon Performance WARRIOR ~ Samurai Romance Continues to Sing”(Japanese). Amuse softOfficial Website. 2021/1/13Browse.
- ^ "Aircraft First Class Seat JAL First Class Seat “JAL NEW SKYSLEEPER SOLO” ARS-576”. Japan Institute of Design Promotion. 2015/8/23Browse.
- ^ "JAL Executive Class Seasons “Shell Flat Seat” D/1057-1”. Japan Institute of Design Promotion. 2015/8/23Browse.
- ^ "Ticketing Corner for JAL Group JJ-TCM”. Japan Institute of Design Promotion. 2015/8/23Browse.
- ^ "JAL Class J Sheet ARS-832/833”. Japan Institute of Design Promotion. 2015/8/23Browse.
- ^ "JAL MAP 2.0 Borderless web centered on the map community”. Japan Institute of Design Promotion. 2015/8/23Browse.
- ^ "Aircraft Seat JAL Sky Shell Seat”. Japan Institute of Design Promotion. 2015/8/23Browse.
- ^ "Aircraft Seat JAL International Executive Class JAL SHELL FLAT NEO”. Japan Institute of Design Promotion. 2015/8/23Browse.
- ^ "In-flight meal JAL empty valve”. Japan Institute of Design Promotion. 2015/8/23Browse.
- ^ "Aircraft Seat JAL International Executive Class JAL Sky Recliner”. Japan Institute of Design Promotion. 2015/8/23Browse.
- ^ "In-flight meals JAL international flights Paris flights Premium Economy Class, Economy Class Meal”. Japan Institute of Design Promotion. 2015/8/23Browse.
- ^ "Wheelchair Bamboo wheelchair”. Japan Institute of Design Promotion. 2015/8/23Browse.
- ^ "JAL Economy Class JAL Skyweider”. Japan Institute of Design Promotion. 2015/8/23Browse.
- ^ "JAL Boeing 777-300ER JAL Sky Suite 777”. Japan Institute of Design Promotion. 2015/8/23Browse.
- ^ "Japan Airlines domestic flight JAL SKY NEXT”. Japan Institute of Design Promotion. 2015/8/23Browse.
- ^ "Japan Airlines Domestic JAL SKY NEXT Normal seat”. Japan Institute of Design Promotion. 2015/8/23Browse.
- ^ "Japan Airlines Airport Lounge Sakura Lounge”. Japan Institute of Design Promotion. 2015/8/23Browse.
- ^ "Aircraft seat SKY WIDER Ⅱ”. Japan Institute of Design Promotion. 2015/11/15Browse.
- ^ "JAL Sky Suite Wins "Best Business Class Airline Seat" Award at SKYTRAX World Airline Awards”. Japan Airlines (January 2013, 6). 2015/8/24Browse.
- ^ "For the first time, JAL's economy class seat received the highest evaluation in the world”. Japan Airlines (January 2015, 6). 2015/8/24Browse.
- ^ "2009 On-Time Performance Awards”. FlightStats Inc .. 2015/8/24Browse.
- ^ "2010 On-Time Performance Awards”. FlightStats Inc .. 2015/8/24Browse.
- ^ "2011 On-Time Performance Awards”. FlightStats Inc .. 2015/8/24Browse.
- ^ "2012 OPS Awards Winners”. FlightStats Inc .. 2015/8/24Browse.
- ^ "2013 OPS Awards Winners”. FlightStats Inc .. 2015/8/24Browse.
- ^ "2014 OPS Awards Winners”. FlightStats Inc .. 2015/8/24Browse.
- ^ "JAL wins first place in Asia Pacific major airline category”. Japan Airlines (January 2015, 1). 2015/8/24Browse.
- ^ "4-Star Airlines”. SKYTRAX. 2015/8/24Browse.
- ^ "JAL wins 2011 Airline of the Year sponsored by CAPA”. Japan Airlines (January 2011, 10). 2015/8/24Browse.
- ^ In-house training pilot | Application guidelines | JAL recruitment information | Japan Airlines
- ^ The Japanese economy in the transition of CA uniforms and miniskirts: Nihon Keizai Shimbun
- ^ Causes of JAL vs famous designer CA uniforms that led to litigation | NONSTOP! Nonstop! Past broadcast contents
- ^ "The author Masayoshi Nakamura died, Naoki Award for "The Head of Rebellion". Asahi Shimbun digitalAsahi Shimbun. (March 2020, 4) 2020/4/30Browse.
- ^ Aviation Practical Dictionary
- ^ "DC-8 FOREVER—Retirement Commemoration! JAL DC-8 Book" by Japan Airlines Pilot 1987
- ^ Shogatsu Publishing 2006, p. 107.
- ^ "Yodogawa Choji Autobiography (below)" P.154 Yodogawa Choji Chuchu Bunko
- ^ "Winds" March 1984 issue
- ^ "Iza" February 2009, 2
- ^ Sankei Biz October 2013, 10
- ^ Shinichi Mishima "Production Costs 20 Billion Yen, "The Sun That Does Not Set", Nikko and Kadokawa Film Battle Underwater" "Weekly Asahi』May 2009, 5 issue,Asahi Shimbun Publishing, 124.
- ^ "Yomiuri ONLINE November 2007, 11"http://www.yomiuri.co.jp/science/news/20071126i305.htm
- ^ "Yomiuri ONLINE November 2007, 11 (News Ranking 26)"http://www.yomiuri.co.jp/feature/2007ranking/20071126i305.htm[Broken link]
- ^ "A JAL flight attendant drinks alcohol in the cabin to “sleep well”.”. Sankei Shimbun 2018.6.6 16:22. 2020/8/16Browse.
- ^ "JAL director arrested for suspicion of female junior high school student prostitution "I did not know age"”. Sankei Sports 2019.4.17 16:42. 2020/8/15Browse.
- ^ "Root cause of JAL pilot'drinking arrest' problem Overwork threatens empty safety behind rapid growth”. Toyo Keizai 2018/11/17 6:00. 2020/8/16Browse.
- ^ "JAL disciplinary dismissal of prison sentenced prisoner in the UK Overdrinking before flight”. BBC News November 2018, 11. 2020/8/16Browse.
- ^ "JAL flight attendants recognize drinking during flight Champagne in galley”. Aviation Wire January 2019, 1 10:21. 2020/8/16Browse.
- ^ "Alcohol detection from JAL, deputy captain before flight, dismissal”. Aviation Wire January 2019, 9 13:19. 2020/8/16Browse.
- ^ "Dismissal if alcohol is detected before boarding JAL strengthens alcohol disposal”. Asahi Shimbun March 2019, 9 13:20. 2020/8/16Browse.
- ^ “JAL leaks 92 member information cyber attacks on management company”. Asahi Shimbun DIGITAL(July 2021, 3) 2021/3/6Browse.
- ^ "Leakage of JAL Mileage Bank member information due to SITA security accident”. Japan Airlines (January 2021, 3). 2021/3/6Browse.
- "4196 Stewardess-Stewardess Book '85" Yusuke Fukada 1985 Japan Airlines
- "SKYWARD" JAL Brand Communication December 2006 Issue
- "DC-10 / MD-11 & L-1011" Ikaros Publishing 2000 ISBN 4871492753
- "Fear of mach(Bunko) Kunio Yanagida Shinchosha 1986 ISBN 4101249059
- "Blind spot huge accident site"Kunio Yanagita Shinchosha Co., Ltd. 1988 ISBN 4101249083
- "JAL Design Collection" Fusatsu Publishing, Fusatsu Publishing <Aimook, 1152>, 2006.ISBN 4777904881.
- Japan Airlines Public Relations Department "JAL Group 50 Years Wake" Japan Airlines, 2002.NCID BA58807286.
- "Arakaruto 747", "Airline Extra Edition Boeing 747 Jumbo", Ikaros Publishing, September 1986, pp. 9-59.
- Japan Airlines (holding company)
- Shuttle flight
- GLAY JUMBO
- Executive Express
- Napa County Airport Old pilot training airport
- Japan UNICEF Association(Nishimatsu HarukaThe former president himself also served as a councilor ..Japan Committee for UNICEF, Vice Chairman Yoshinao Togo,Hayami Lab(Executive Director) is from JAL , Even now, the company is in a cooperative system.）
- Japan Airlines Labor Union
- Transportation Museum
- Hilton Tokyo Odaiba
- JAL service site (air ticket reservation, etc.)
- JAPAN AIRLINES Worldwide Sites*Connectable to JAL sites established in each country/region