Photo CEIV Pharma Narita Airport Community, 1st and 2nd Participating Companies
Narita Airport Pharmaceutical Transport Community to Acquire CEIV Pharma Certification 2nd
If you write the contents roughly
Currently, all airlines are All Nippon Airways (ANA), Nippon Cargo Airlines (NCA), international airport shed as a logistics handling company, Yusen Logistics as a forwarder, Hankyu Hanshin Express, Nippon Express, Hitachi Logistics Vantec Forwarding, and Osumi Logistics as a land carrier. Eight companies have obtained certification.
Narita International Airport (NAA) has jointly acquired and transported the pharmaceutical air transportation quality certification system "CEIV Pharma" ... → Continue reading
"Fly Team" provides aviation-related news for aviation fans and airplane users such as airlines, airports, and military.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Japan Cargo Airlines
It boasts one of the largest operating scales in the world as a cargo-specialized airline that transports general aviation cargo.
- Prefix (Air waybillNumber): 933
- Hub (base) Airport: Tokyo /Narita International Airport,Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport
- 1958 (Showa 33)- Nippon Yusen(NYK) ・Osaka Merchant Marine-Mitsui ShipPlans to establish a freight airline.Japan AirlinesAn agreement was reached with (JAL), and JAL became unnecessary due to jetting after the appropriate time came.Propeller planeWas planned to be remodeled and operated.
- November 1970-Also researched entry into the international cargo fieldAll Nippon Airways(ANA),Kawasaki Kisen(Kawaki),Yamashita Shin Nihon Kisen(Sanki) agrees to enter international cargo aviation, and joint research team is established.
- August 1971 (Showa 46) --NYK ・Osaka MOL Ship(Mitsui O.S.K. Lines, merged in 1964), a group of two companies jointly submit a cargo airline establishment prospectus and request.Ministry of TransportSubmit to.
- November 1972 --ANA, K Line, and Sanki agree to establish "Japan International Air Freight Transport Co., Ltd.".
- August 1973-NYK / MOL's two-company group again submits a cargo airline establishment prospectus and request to the Ministry of Transport under the joint name..
- February 1974 (Showa 49) --ANA, Kawaki, Sanki,Nippon Express(Nippon Express, newly participating) submitted to the ministry a letter of intent and request for the establishment of Japan International Air Freight Transport Co., Ltd. under the joint name..
- 1977 (Showa 52) --The Japan International Air Freight Transport Group decides on a policy of unification with NYK and MOL.Behind this was the intention of the Ministry of Transport..
- May-Nippon Cargo Airlines Co., Ltd. has reached a final agreement on the establishment of Nippon Cargo Airlines Co., Ltd.By the time we reached this point, the president of ANATokuji WakasaAnd NYK President Shojiro Kikuchi and others worked on it..
- May 5-Narita Airport opens (the official name at that time was New Tokyo International Airport).
- June-Submitted to the Ministry of Transport a letter of intent and request for the establishment of Nippon Cargo Airlines Co., Ltd. under the joint names of five companies excluding Nippon Express (Nippon Express is in the United States)Cargo consolidated business operatorDeclined due to license acquisition).
- August 9- Nippon Cargo Airlines Co., Ltd. established.. Joint investment by 5 companies (ANA, NYK, MOL, Kawaki, Sanki) (4,000 million yen for each company, totaling 2 million yen).The English company name is Nippon Air Cargo Lines (abbreviation NAC)[Annotation 1].
- November-Submitted a regular air transportation business license application to the Ministry of Transport.However, the Ministry of Transport has put this on hold for a long time.As a background45/47 systemIn addition to receiving a backlash from JAL, which had been exclusively assigned international regular routes, Narita Airport's capacity to accept (Narita Airport Problem) And the suspension of Japan-US aviation negotiations.
- August 1983, 58-Acquired a regular air transportation business license in response to the report results of the Transport Council (support for the entry of multiple international freight flights).After that, two shipping companies (Showa Kaiun,Japan line) Participated.Changed the English company name to Nippon Cargo Airlines (abbreviated as NCA).
- 2 month - U.S. Civil Aviation CommissionApply for a license to (CAB).but,Flying tigerDue to opposition from US airlines, the CABJapanese GovernmentPostpones the response despite the diplomatic offer from NCA and the efforts of NCA management.
- December 12-First machineBoeing 747-200F(Aircraft symbol JA8167)BoeingReceived from the company.same yearInternational Air Transport Association Approval of membership in (IATA).
- January --The Ministry of Transport decides to take retaliation measures such as restrictions on the entry of US companies to the United States, which is reluctant to enter NCA.next month,US Department of StateWarns of countermeasures and becomes a diplomatic issue.
- January 1-First aircraft landed in Narita for the first time.
- Late February-A provisional agreement to allow NCA to enter the US-Japan aviation negotiations is finalized.
- March 3-The US-Japan aviation negotiations reached a basic agreement at the administrative level, but did not reach a conclusion. NCA abandons April 28st service.
- April 4-American entry agreement through US-Japan aviation negotiations (30MOU) .
- May 5-First flight in service (KZ8 flight,Narita - San Francisco - ニ ュ ー ヨ ー ク JA8167) Second World WarLater, it will be the second scheduled international flight after JAL as a Japanese airline..
- November 11st-Obtained an irregular air transportation business license.cargoCharter flightsCan be operated.
- 2003 (15) --Promoted to IATA CARGO2000 regular member (joined as an associate member from April 2001).
- 2004- Hong KongEstablished a local subsidiary NLV (NCA Logistics Venture) in Japan to strengthen trilateral freight transportation.
- June 6-Received the first Boeing 15-747F (JA400KZ) from Boeing. Launched on European flights in June.
- August 8-Nippon Airways acquires ANA-owned shares and raises its shareholding ratio to 5% or more.Consolidated subsidiaryAnd
- November-Next-generation flagship aircraftBoeing 747-8FOrder.Cargolux AirlinesWith the same type of machineLaunch customer[Annotation 2]Will be.At the same time, formed a tie-up with Cargolux for the introduction of the 8th floor.
- March 2006-Because of conventional refueling by Boeing 18-3FAnchorageStarted going straight to the European route that was calling at.
- January-NCA Japan, the core of sales and transportation in Japan, begins operations.Since then, we have built a business structure in the four poles of the world (Japan, Asia Pacific, Europe, America).
- 2 month - SingaporeStrategic alliance with Jet Eight (Jett8), a freight airline established in Japan.
- March --Boeing 3-747F / -400F compatible typeFlight simulatorOrder.
- 4 month - Haneda airportAnnounced that regular cargo flights will be put into service at midnight and early morning (4:2010 to 22:10) to Haneda Airport after October 23, when the 6th runway will be put into service.
- June-Elected as a member of the Cargo Committee (6 leading companies in the world), which is the IATA Standing Committee.
- July --Established the maintenance system for the Boeing 7-747F in-house (continuing to outsource the 400F to ANA).
- October --Opened Global Operations Center (GOC) at Narita Airport, which serves as a base for flight management departments.
- January-For maintenance in the Narita International Airport maintenance areaHangerConstruction and construction start.
- March 3-Narita-San Francisco- Los AngelesThe Boeing 152-747F will be retired (JA200) and the fleet will be unified to the Boeing 8181-747F with the operation of KZ400.[Annotation 3][Annotation 4].
- April 4-The flight and maintenance operations will be completely independent, and the in-house operation system as an airline will be established.
- April --Operating (i-Sky) -Transportation (i-cargo) -Maintenance (i-Macs) New information system construction and operation started.
- June-Arranged by the Government of JapanSichuan earthquakeRelief supplies from China成都Charter transportation.
- March 3-Abandoned integration with JAL's air cargo division.
- July 7-Received Boeing 25-747F (JA8KZ) from Boeing.On a delivery flight, on August 13ndNaritaArrived at (flight number: KZ696)[Annotation 5]..The company's new paint was unveiled for the first time on this aircraft.
- August 8-The Boeing 13-747F (JA8KZ) received above goes into service on the company's business line for the first time.The first flight is Narita- Los Angeles(Flight number: KZ108 flight).
- September 9-Germany / Frankfurt access changed to Khan / Frankfurt Airport due to airport operating time restrictions.
- November 11-Narita- Dallas/Fort WorthLine service started.
- January 1-Received Boeing 9-747F (JA8KZ) from Boeing.Second machine in total.Arrived at Narita on January 12th by delivery flight (flight number: KZ2).
- February-Atlantic route (Chicago → Khan) one-way flight
- April 4 --Boeing 8-747F (JA400KZ) is Narita - ChicagoRetired due to flight number (Flight number: KZ134) (retired after arriving at Chicago airport).The aircraft has been operated by Nippon Cargo Airlines for less than eight years, and became the company's first retired Boeing 8-747F.
- May 5-On the return flight of the Seoul route (Seoul / Incheon → Tokyo / Narita)KitakyushuStarted calling at the port.The outbound route goes straight to Seoul as before.
- November 11-Received Boeing 2-747F (JA8KZ) from Boeing.
- November 11-Received Boeing 20-747F (JA8KZ) from Boeing.
- November 11-On the return flight of the Taipei / Taoyuan route (Taipei / Taoyuan → Tokyo / Narita)KitakyushuStarted calling at the port.The outbound route goes straight to Taipei as before.
- February 2-Agreed on strategic business alliance with ANA.Code sharePlans to promote alliances, expansion of solidarity transportation, business cooperation in the aircraft maintenance department, etc.. In 2005ANA GroupAlthough NCA has withdrawn from, it has decided to strengthen its relationship with ANA again.
- August 3- Cargolux AirlinesAnd Narita- LuxembourgLine ofCode shareAgreed in partnership.
- June 6-The maintenance record for lubricating oil replenishment conducted in April revealed a false statement, and all of our flights were temporarily suspended in order to verify whether there were similar cases with other aircraft..
- October 10-Boeing 31-747F (JA400KZ), the last company and Japanese airline to retire..The aircraft was the first aircraft ordered by Nippon Cargo Airlines.February 2, the following year, leaving Japan.With the retirement of the aircraft, the company's fleet was completely unified with the Boeing 12-747F.
- 2021 years (Ryowa 3 years)
- After July 2012-Receive the next-generation flagship Boeing 24-7F at any time..With this introduction, the company's first paint change was made..
- Due to an improvement order from the Minister of Foreign Affairs in 2018, the aircraft will be unified as described below, and based on the "strategic business alliance" with ANA, eight people will be supported during 2018, and the aircraft body structure will be repaired in Hong Kong. Expected to receive support from ANA, including consignment by the company (HAECO) and Taiwan maintenance company (EGAT).
- As of March 2018, 10Boeing 747-400All F aircraft were retired, and the company's aircraft were unified to the Boeing 747-8F.But in the United StatesAtlas AirlinesBy expanding its strategic alliance with Japan, it plans to provide a global large-scale freight transportation network in the form of five-aircraft operation consignment by concluding a lease-out contract and an air freight transportation service contract for retired aircraft of the same type..
As of 2020, only the Boeing 747-8F is in operation.
As of 2018, NCA equipment is as followsFreighterIt is the only company that operates a Japanese-registered Boeing 747. As of October 2018, 10Boeing 747-400FHas been retired and the Boeing 747-400F has completely disappeared from Japanese airlines.
The last Boeing 2014-747 was retired from passenger operations in 400.Japanese Air Force OneAs a successorBoeing 777-300ERThere was a possibility that the Boeing 747 would disappear from Japanese airlines due to the selection of the aircraft, but since NCA received a new Boeing 747-8F aircraft and started operation in 2012, it has been a while. The situation where the Japanese-registered "Jumbo Jet" disappears is inevitable.
|List of aircraft operated by Nippon Cargo Airlines|
|Aircraft symbol||Model||Serial number||Date of receipt||Remarks|
|JA11KZ||Boeing 747-8KZF||36136||August, 2013|
|JA14KZ||Boeing 747-8KZF||37394||August, 2013|
|JA16KZ||Boeing 747-8KZF||37393||August, 2014|
|JA17KZ||Boeing 747-8KZF||36140||August, 2014|
|JA18KZ||Boeing 747-8KZF||36141||August, 2014|
- Boeing 747-8F-8 aircraft[Annotation 6]
Prior to the introduction of the 14 aircraft that were initially ordered (breakdown: 8 confirmed aircraft, 6 optional aircraft), the aircraft code was pre-registered.All customer codes are -8KZF.
Launch customer of 747-8F with Cargolux Airlines[Annotation 2]And is cooperating in development with Boeing.It became the first Boeing 747-8 (-8KZF) to have a Japanese registration.
On September 2015, 9, NYK reviewed the aircraft scale of its consolidated subsidiary Nippon Cargo Airlines in order to flexibly respond to the rapidly changing international cargo aviation market. As a result, 4 out of 6 options for the ordered aircraft Agreed with Boeing to cancel..Furthermore, on March 2017, 3, we canceled the order for two optional aircraft.As a result, all 6 optional aircraft were canceled, and the Boeing 747-8F was fully delivered with the 8 installed aircraft..
Since it was an ANA Group, it possessed equipment that was a refurbishment of ANA's passenger aircraft, and the aircraft was painted using ANA's "Triton Blue" and "Mohawk Blue."
|List of aircraft retired from Nippon Cargo Airlines|
|Aircraft symbol||Model||Serial number||Date of receipt||Erasure date||Remarks|
|JA8158||Boeing 747SR-81 / SF||22711||1993/12||2006/02||Short-distance passenger plane refurbishment type introduced by ANA, no nose cargo door|
|JA8167||Boeing 747-281F / SCD||23138||1984/12||2006/09|
|JA8168||Boeing 747-281F / SCD||23139||1985/02||2006/04|
|JA8181||Boeing 747-281B / SF||23698||1999/05||2008/04||Passenger plane refurbished type, no nose cargo door|
|JA8182||Boeing 747-281B / SF||23813||2001/02||2008/03||Passenger plane refurbished type, no nose cargo door|
|JA8188||Boeing 747-281F / SCD||23919||1988/01||2008/02|
|JA8190||Boeing 747-281B / SF||24399||2002/04||2008/03||Passenger plane refurbished type, no nose cargo door|
|JA8191||Boeing 747-281F / SCD||24576||1990/11||2007/01|
|JA8192||Boeing 747-2D3B / SF||22579||1997/08||2007/04||ANABritish Airways(OldBritish Caledonian AirlinesFrom)|
Purchased used airliner refurbished type, no nose cargo door
|JA8194||Boeing 747-281F / SCD||25171||1991/11||2007/01|
|JA01KZ||Boeing 747-481F||34016||2005/06||2014/08||Transferred to Kalitta Air on August 2014, 8 (N4KZ)|
|JA02KZ||Boeing 747-481F||34017||2005/08||2013/06||Transferred to Kalitta Air on August 2013, 6 (N3KZ)|
|JA03KZ||Boeing 747-481F||34018||2006/09||2014/09||Transferred to Kalitta Air on August 2014, 9 (N16KZ)|
|JA04KZ||Boeing 747-481F||34283||2007/03||2017/08||As of May 2017, 8Atlas AirlinesLease out (N404KZ)|
|JA06KZ||Boeing 747-4KZF||36133||2007/12||2018/11||Lease out to Atlas Air on November 2018, 11 (N7KZ)|
|JA07KZ||Boeing 747-4KZF||36134||2008/05||2016/11||Lease out to Atlas Air on November 2016, 11 (N2KZ)|
|JA08KZ||Boeing 747-4KZF||36135||2008/08||2018/11||Leased out to Atlas Air on November 2018, 11 (N8KZ), painted "Flexport"|
|JA05KZ||Boeing 747-4KZF||36132||2007/10||2019/02||NCA's first in-house ordering machine, February 2019 Lease out to Atlas Air under Atlas Air Worldwide (N2KZ)|
(Note) The numbers in parentheses after the aircraft code are in the order of introduction.
- Boeing 747-200F(Pure cargo type)
- JA8167 (1), JA8168 (2), JA8172 (3), JA8188 (4), JA8191 (5), JA8194 (6)
- Boeing 747-200SF(Passenger plane repair type[Annotation 7], No nose cargo door)
- JA8192 (8)[Annotation 8], JA8181 (9), JA8182 (10), JA8190 (11)
- Boeing 747-100SRF(Passenger plane repair type[Annotation 9], No nose cargo door)
- JA8158 (7)
- Boeing 747-400F (pure cargo type)[Annotation 10]
- This model is given a nickname to each machine by an in-house recruitment.
- JA01KZ (1) NCA Pleiades (Pleiades）
- JA02KZ (2) NCA Progress
- JA03KZ (3) NCA Phoenix[Annotation 11](Phoenix）[Annotation 12]
- JA04KZ (4) NCA Pegasus (Pegasus）[Annotation 13]
- JA05KZ (5) NCA Apollo
- JA06KZ (6) NCA Antares (Antares）
- JA07KZ (7) NCA Andromeda (Androida）
- JA08KZ (8) NCA Aries (Aries）
- Two aircraft have not been introduced. The aircraft number was registered as a reservation, but it was not delivered to the company and was leased to another company.[Annotation 14]Since 2014, the company has been retired without ever being operated due to the policy of unifying its possession aircraft to the Boeing 747-8F.
- Japan-Tokyo/NaritaDeparture / arrival (2 routes in China, 2 routes in Southeast Asia, 5 routes in North America, 2 routes in Europe)
- Hong Kong-Hong Kong
- The United States of America-Los Angeles
- The United States of America-Chicago
- The United States of America-Dallas/Fort Worth
- The United States of America-New York/Kennedy
- The United States of America-Anchorage
- Initially to Hong KongKeitoku Airport(Closed port) It was departing and arriving, but1998(10) February 7Hong Kong International AirportChanged due to opening of port.
- At the beginning of service to SeoulGimpo International AirportIt was arrival and departure,2001(13) of JulyIncheon International AirportChanged due to opening of port.
- At the beginning of service to BangkokBangkok International Airport (currently Don Muang Airport)It was arrival and departure,2006(18) of JulySuvarnabhumi International AirportChanged due to opening of port.
- 1985 (Showa 60) --Tokyo / New Tokyo (current name: Narita), San Francisco (later withdrawn), New York / Kennedy
- 1986 (Showa 61)- Hong Kong/Enlightenment(Later withdrew due to relocation to new airport)
- 1987 (62) --Singapore
- 1988 (Showa 63) --Anchorage, Amsterdam
- 1989 (Heisei XNUMX) --Bangkok (currently Don Muang) (later withdrawn due to relocation to new airport)
- 1990 (Heisei 2) --Seoul (currently Jinpo) (later withdrawn due to relocation to new airport)
- 1991 (Heisei 3)-Chicago, Los Angeles
- 1993 (Heisei 5) --Milan
- 1994 (6) --Osaka / Kansai, Kuala Lumpur (later withdrawn)
- 1996 (Heisei 8) --Manila (later withdrawn)
- 1998 (Heisei 10)-Hong Kong, Portland (later withdrawn), Shanghai / Pudong, London / Stansted (later withdrawn)
- 2000 (12) --Frankfurt (later withdrawn)
- 2001 (Heisei 13) --Seoul / Incheon
- 2005 (Heisei 17) --Nagoya / Chubu (later withdrawn)
- 2006 (Heisei 18) --Bangkok / Suvarnabhumi
- 2007 (19) --Beijing (later withdrawn)
- 2011 (Heisei 23) --Taipei / Taoyuan
- 2012-Frankfurt / Hahn (later paused), Dallas / Fort Worth
- 2013- Kitakyushu(Call only on the return trip of Seoul / Incheon Line and Taipei / Taoyuan Line)
- Japan・ From / to Tokyo / Narita
- Japan-Kitakyushu(Call only on the return route of Taipei / Taoyuan Line)
- South Korea-Seoul/Incheon
- Malaysia-Kuala Lumpur
- The United States of America-Portland
- The United States of America-San Francisco
- The United Kingdom-London / Stansted
- Japan・ Departure / arrival from Osaka / Kansai
- The United States of America・ From Chicago
- Germany・ Frankfurt / Hahn (Transatlantic flight only to the east)
- The investigation committee pointed out the lack of production system including maintenance for the increase in operating models in the improvement measures for administrative sanctions due to the post-event aviation accident certification case in 2018, and as a countermeasure, the operation scale was reviewed including unification of operating models, so it was suspended. Withdrawals are increasing, and outsourcing through business alliances is increasing.
Irregular destinations (major airports only)
- Sapporo/New Chitose,Kagoshima,Indianapolis,Atlanta,Dublin
- In a trade magazine in January 2008, it was reported that "we are making adjustments to form a partnership with Japan Airlines (JAL)'s cargo business division," but Nippon Cargo Airlines reported this as "a fact. Strongly denied as "different from"..However, one year later, in January 1, the two companies agreed on a code-share tie-up, and code-share freight flights began operating on March 2009, 21..
- In December 2010, instead of JAL, which is retiring the Boeing 22-12,Japan Air Self-Defense ForceOwned byJapanese Air Force OneEntrusted with the operation license acquisition business of.
- August 2018 (Heisei 30),Singapore Airlines CargoConcluded a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with and to build a strategic partnership, and agreed to start operating code-share flights on the Narita-Kansai-Singapore route from FY18..
- In February 2018, it was announced that it would start a strategic business alliance with All Nippon Airways (ANA), including code-share flights and cooperation in the maintenance department, from FY30..
Since the service started in 1985 (Showa 60), no aircraft have been lost due to the accident.
- 4 aviation accident certifications
- October 2003, 15: At Narita International Airport, take off at the tail of the aircraftRunway(KZ062 flight JA8191 Investigation and report completed by the Accident Investigation Committee).
- May 2018, 30: The following two cases were recognized as aviation accidents, and the accident was reported to the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism based on the Aviation Law..
- 2017年1月22日：シカゴ‐フランクフルトのボーイング747-8F型機（機番 JA11KZ）／便名：KZ192がシカゴ・オヘア国際空港にて、離陸時のバードストライクにより引き返し着陸した。点検により機体損傷を確認し、航空機製造者に次回定期整備時の修理で良いことを確認した上で引き続き運用していたが、この損傷について、同年4月の定期整備時に「小修理」として修理を行っていたが、修理箇所の大きさ（およそ縦10㎝ x 横15cm）により本来は「大修理」と区分すべきであったことが2018年5月17日に判明した。
- March 2018, 3: Los Angeles-San Francisco Boeing 28-747F aircraft (machine number JA8KZ) / Flight number: KZ13 was confirmed to be damaged by post-flight inspection at San Francisco International Airport.After confirming with the aircraft manufacturer that the repair at the time of the next regular maintenance would be sufficient, the operation was continued. It was classified as "major repair".
- From May 2018, 5, on-site inspection by the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism will be conducted at the head office in Narita International Airport.、運用機材の整備点検状況の確認などのため大幅な欠航並びに遅延が発生した。さらにこの検査によって、同年4月3日に成田空港で実施した当社航空機(JA14KZ)の機械部品への潤滑油補給に関する整備記録に事実と異なる記載があったことが判明し、他運用機についても同様の事例の存在が否定出来ないため、全ての運航便を一時的に停止する事が同年6月16日に発表された。日本時間2018年6月16日の成田空港出発便より順次停止し、6月17日成田空港到着便を以って全ての運航を停止する事となった..Since the soundness of one aircraft (JA7KZ) was confirmed on July 4, the same year, it was announced that the operation would be resumed from July 1, the following day. ProspectIs.On July 7, the same year, the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism issued a business improvement order and a business improvement order based on the Aviation Law..
- 2021年2月1日：香港‐成田のボーイング747-8F型機（機番 JA13KZ）／便名：KZ258 が成田空港に着陸する直前になって、気流の乱れで着陸をやり直した。同機は約20分後に成田空港のA滑走路に着陸したが、その後の点検で機体後部に縦3メートル、幅90センチの傷があるのが見つかった。
- The Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism has determined that the aircraft has come into contact with the runway either when landing or when it has to be redone, and has been certified as an aviation accident because of the large degree of damage.The Japan Transport Safety Board has begun an investigation.
- ^ In 2005 (Heisei 17), All Nippon Airways and NYK became the largest shareholders at the same ratio, forming a joint management system.
- ^ a b Due to the circumstances of Nippon Cargo Airlines, delivery has been postponed.This gives this permissionCathay Pasific AirlinesIt was decided to hand over to.
- ^ Due to this retirement, from the company's own machineAviation engineerThe three-person crew that is needed has disappeared
- ^ Operated the last Boeing 747-200 aircraft (aircraft code JA8194 retired in January 2007)
- ^ This flight was carried out with next-generation aviation fuel mixed with bio-jet fuel synthesized from edible waste oil.
- ^ The first to be delivered was the company's Boeing 747-8F Unit 3 (JA13KZ).
- ^ This is a modified version of the passenger-type Boeing 747-200B introduced by ANA.
- ^ In 1989 (Heisei XNUMX)British Airways(OldBritish Caledonian Airlines), But if you buy the originalRoyal Jordanian(Former JY-AFS. Manufactured in 1981 (Showa 56), sold in 1987 (Showa 62)), so the model name is -2D3B.In addition, this aircraft was the only Boeing 747 owned by ANA with a spiral staircase to the upper deck.
- ^ This is a modified version of the passenger-type Boeing 747-100SR introduced by ANA.
- ^ Initially contractedBoeing 747-400BCF(Modified machine) 4 machines were canceled and switched to 400F.
- ^ NCA Phoenix is named as a symbol of the reborn NCA (from the medium-term management plan "Phoenix Project").
- ^ Up to JA02KZ, the aircraft ordered and received through ANA and the former ANA passenger type aircraft were converted into freighters and transferred to NCA, so the customer number (customer code) of the Boeing aircraft. Is an ANA code 81 aircraft, and the model name of the aircraft is 747-4.81F, 747-281F, 747-281 (SF), 747SR-81 Although it was (F), it was the first time to place an order directly with Boeing and receive it directly after JA2006KZ, which was placed after the withdrawal of ANA's joint management system and was handed over in 18 (Heisei 03). As a new customer number (customer code) from BoeingIATA airline codeGiven the same KZ as, future model numbers are 747-4KZBecome F and so on.
- ^ From May 2009, 21, it will be in service as NCA's first special coating "NCA Green Freighter".
- ^ ベルギーAfter leasing to the air freight carrier of Russia, the dew air freight carrierAirbridge CargoIs in operation for purchase.
- ^ This model number is the final production machine of the Boeing 747-400F.
- ^ a b c d e f g "Announcement of financial results for the fiscal year ending March 2021”. Nippon Cargo Airlines Co., Ltd. 2021/6/24Browse.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s "NCA history”. Nippon Cargo Airlines. 2019/1/13Browse.
- ^ a b c "Three Aviation Companies, Fourth Growth Industry," Tomoyasu Sato, p. 4
- ^ "Three Aviation Companies, Fourth Growth Industry," Tomoyasu Sato, p. 4
- ^ (PDF) --Nippon Cargo Airlines March 2007, 19
- ^ "NCA maintenance hanger (hangar) construction started" Scheduled to start operation in May 2009 for independence --Nippon Cargo Airlines March 2008, 20
- ^ (PDF)
- ^ "About the service to Tokyo International Airport (Haneda Airport)" --Nippon Cargo Airlines Press Release Dated July 2009, 21
- ^ "Japan Airlines / NYK announces abandonment of air cargo integration". asahi.com (Asahi Shimbun). (November 2010, 3)
- ^ "Aircraft Initiatives". www.nca.aero.Nippon Cargo Airlines. 2021/2/26Browse.
- ^ “Nippon Cargo Airlines receives JA11KZ and completes delivery of 747-8 testbed aircraft”. Flyteam News. (February 2013, 11)
- ^ "Nippon Cargo Airlines receives the fourth 4-747F and arrives at Narita". FlyTeam. (January 2013, 11)
- ^ “Agreement on strategic business alliance between ANA and NCA” (Press Release), ANA, (October 2018, 2)
- ^ “Agreement on code-share flights with Nippon Cargo Airlines and Cargolux” (Press Release), NCA, (March 2018, 3)
- ^ “Temporary suspension of our aircraft” (Press Release), NCA, (March 2018, 6)
- ^ "Temporary suspension of our aircraft (2nd report)" (Press Release), NCA, (March 2018, 6)
- ^ "The last Japanese civilian aircraft, 747-400, arrives at Singapore Seletar after leaving Japan". Fly Team. FlyTeam News. 2019/2/12Browse.
- ^ a b "Monthly airline』October 2012 issue,Icarus Publishing
- ^ "Submission of improvement measures for business improvement orders and business improvement orders"Nippon Cargo Airlines. (August 2018, 8)
- ^ “Nippon Cargo Airlines unifies 747-8F, medium-term plan for 2014 years from April 4”. FlyTeam. (January 2014, 4)
- ^ “NCA and Atlas Air, Inc. Expand Strategic Business Alliance”Nippon Cargo Airlines. (August 2019, 1)
- ^ (PDF)
- ^ NCA 747-8F, 2 remaining aircraft canceled 8 aircraft fully delivered Aviation Wire March 2017, 3 Retrieved March 30, 2019
- ^ (PDF)
- ^ "NCA Green Freighter" starts operation --Nippon Cargo Airlines March 2009, 21
- ^ (PDF) --Nippon Cargo Airlines
- ^ This model number isBoeing 747-400ERF Becomes
- ^ As of 2012 (Heisei 24)Airbridge CargoIt is used as VQ-BHE in.
- ^ The aircraft was leased as Cargo B Airlines' OO-CBD.
- ^ NCA opens Narita-Taipei route --Nippon Cargo Airlines March 2011, 23
- ^ “Japanese B4“ Jumbo ”pilots who go around the world four times a week also work around the world”Vehicle News. (October 2018, 2)
- ^ (PDF)
- ^ Regarding false reports about the alliance with Japan Airlines --Nippon Cargo Airlines March 2008, 21
- ^ Nippon Cargo Airlines (NCA) and Japan Airlines (JAL) start operating code-share flights --Nippon Cargo Airlines March 2009, 21
- ^ December 2010, 22 Nihon Keizai Shimbun
- ^ Nippon Cargo Airlines and Singapore Airlines Cargo Conclude Strategic Partnership
- ^ NCA and ANA agree on strategic business alliance
- ^ Aircraft Accident Investigation Report AA2004-2 (PDF) --Aircraft and Railway Accidents Investigation Commission
- ^ May 2018, 5 About aviation accident certification of our aircraft
- ^ May 2018, 5 About aviation accident certification of our aircraft (23nd report)
- ^ June 2018, 6 Temporary suspension of our aircraft
- ^ July 2018, 7 Regarding the resumption of some operations of our aircraft (4rd report)
- ^ Business improvement order and business improvement order for Nippon Cargo Airlines Co., Ltd. July 30, 7
- Japan Cargo Airlines (Japanese)
Hankyu Hanshin Express
Hankyu Hanshin Express Co., Ltd.(Hankyu Hanshin Express,British: HANKYU HANSHIN EXPRESS Co., Ltd.) IsHankyu Hanshin Toho GroupBelongs to (Hankyu Hanshin Holdings), Japan's major internationalAir cargoForwarder.
From founding to separation and independence from electric railway companies
1948(Showa 23) January 2ToHankyu CorporationEstablished an agency department and started aviation agency businessIn July of the same yearHanshin Electric RailwayStarted operations as an airline agencyIs the beginning.
1949(Showa 24) Hankyu RailwayOsaka Customs-Yokohama CustomsIn (currentCustoms broker(Equivalent to) Obtained a license, and also Hanshin Electric Railway1950(25) Osaka Customs,1952(Showa 27)Tokyo CustomsObtained the same license for1957In (32), both companies established an air cargo mixed loading tailoring company and participated in group mixed loading..
1960(35) On October 10, the agency department of Hankyu Railway was spun off and Hankyu International Co., Ltd. was established.,1962(Showa 37) In April, the first Hankyu Travel International Co., Ltd. was absorbed and merged, and the company name was changed to the second Hankyu Travel International Co., Ltd.After that, the second generation Hankyu Travel International Co., Ltd. was in business..
The other Hanshin Electric Railway Group continued its business in the aviation sales department of the main body of the electric railway company.But,1999(11) Hanshin Electric Railway transferred its international air cargo handling business to Hanshin Air Cargo Co., Ltd. and became independent..
Business integration and subsequent development
After the tender offer of shares by Hankyu Holdings, which was carried out as a countermeasure against the electric shock of the Murakami Fund's hoarding of Hanshin shares,2006(18) Following the business integration of Hanshin Electric Railway, the parent company, with Hankyu Holdings on October 10st., Became a subsidiary of Hankyu Hanshin Holdings.
With the acquisition of the same Hankyu Hanshin Holdings, Hanshin Air Cargo Co., Ltd. and the second generation Hankyu Travel International Co., Ltd. began jointly mixed export cargo.2008(20) In January, the second generation Hankyu Travel International Co., Ltd.KIXHanshin Air Cargo Co., Ltd. also shared the logistics facility constructed in Japan, and Hankyu Travel International Co., Ltd., the second generation Hankyu Travel International Co., Ltd.New Tokyo International AirportCost reduction was promoted by business integration such as joint use of logistics facilities constructed in the vicinity of.
2008(20) On April 4, the second generation Hankyu Travel International Co., Ltd. became an intermediate holding company.Hankyu Hanshin Kotsusha HoldingsNext, Hankyu Express Co., Ltd. inherits the international transportation division of the second generation Hankyu Travel International Co., Ltd., Joined Hankyu Hanshin Transportation Co., Ltd. with Hanshin Air Cargo Co., Ltd..
2008(20) The first overseas subsidiary established jointly by Hanshin Air Cargo Co., Ltd. and Hankyu Express Co., Ltd. started business in Vietnam on October 10.,2009(21) The company name was changed from Hankyu International Freight Forwarding (Beijing) to Hankyu Hanshin International Freight Forwarding Agency (Beijing) on July 7, and the overseas business was integrated for the first time except for the new establishment.The integration of overseas bases was also promoted.
At the time of this merger, Hanshin Air Cargo Co., Ltd.Sumitomo CorporationAfter conducting a share exchange (triangular share exchange) in consideration of the common stock of the listed Hankyu Hanshin Holdings for the 15% stake that was invested by Hankyu Hanshin Transportation Co., Ltd., Hankyu Hanshin Transportation Co., Ltd. acquired shares from Hankyu Hanshin Holdings through a third-party allotment on August 8, the same year., A form was adopted in which the shares were exchanged with Sumitomo Corporation..
We have local corporations and representative offices all over the world, and the number of local corporations is 17, and the number of developing countries including representative offices is 23.
Due to a review of the travel and international transportation business within the Hankyu Hanshin Holdings Group, the intermediate holding company system will be abolished and Hankyu Travel International Co., Ltd. and Hankyu Hanshin Express Co., Ltd. will become direct subsidiaries, and as of April 2013, 4, the parent company Hankyu Hanshin Express Co., Ltd. The company Holdings has been absorbed and merged.
- August 2- Hankyu CorporationStarted business of airline agency within
- April 4-Japan's first air transportation business alliance with an overseas company (Pan Am）
- June 6-IATA (International Air Transport Association) From freight handling agency approval (first in Japan)
- 11 month - Hanshin Electric RailwayStarted business of airline agency within
- 1960(35) October 10-Split off from Hankyu RailwayHankyu Travel International Co., Ltd.Established
- 1961(Showa 36) January 1-Started business as Hankyu International Co., Ltd.
- 1962(Showa 37) April 4-Hankyu International Co., Ltd. merged with the first sister company, Hankyu Travel International Co., Ltd., and the second generation on April 1, the same year.Hankyu Travel International Co., Ltd.Company name changed to.
- 1971(Showa 46) June- Ueno Zoo OfPandaResponsible for customs clearance and ground transportation of "Ranran" and "Kankan"
- 4 month - Hankyu Cargo ServiceEstablished (renamed by the merger of Hankyu Domestic Air Transport and East-West Express)
- August 5- Hanshin Air CargoEstablishment
- October --Transferred Hanshin Electric Railway's international air cargo handling business to Hanshin Air Cargo
- 2005(17) April 4-Due to the reorganization of the Hankyu Railway GroupHankyu HoldingsBecame a subsidiary of a corporation.
- 2005(17) June- TeacherCo., Ltd. (Head office:Osaka) And the second generation Hankyu Travel International Co., Ltd.logisticsBusiness alliance related to business
- 2008(20) April 4st-1nd generation Hankyu Travel International Co., Ltd. is an intermediate holding companyHankyu Hanshin Kotsusha HoldingsReorganized into, Takes over the international transportation business of the former Hankyu Travel International Co., Ltd. due to the company split,Hankyu ExpressWas established and made Hankyu Hanshin Transportation Co., Ltd. Holdings a subsidiary together with Hanshin Air Cargo..
- 2009(21) October 10-Hanshin Air Cargo and Hankyu Express integrated (the former is the surviving company),Hankyu Hanshin Express Co., Ltd.Launched as.
- 2013(25) April 4-Hankyu Hanshin Transportation Co., Ltd. merged and became a direct subsidiary of Hankyu Hanshin Holdings.
- 2018(30) January 1-With the parent company Hankyu Hanshin HoldingsSeino HoldingsCapital and business alliance with.. Seino Holdings will acquire the Company's common stock (holding ratio of 2018%) by underwriting all of the capital increase through third-party allotment scheduled to be implemented on April 4, 1.
Hankyu Hanshin Express Group
- Hankyu Hanshin Logi Partners Co., Ltd.
- Hankyu Domestic Express Hokkaido
- Hankyu Domestic Express Shikoku
- Ams Co., Ltd.
- Sky Packing Co., Ltd.
- Transportation company insurance service
- CFH INSURANCE PTE LTD. Non-life insurance business
- Hankyu Hanshin Express (USA) Inc.
- Hankyu Hanshin Express Mexico SADE CV
- Mexico CityHeadquartered in.
Europe / Middle East / Africa (EMEA)
- Hankyu Hanshin Express (Deutschland) GmBH
- Hankyu Hanshin Express (UK) Ltd.
- Hankyu Hanshin Express (Netherlands) BV
- Hankyu Hanshin Express (Beijing) Co., Ltd.
- Hankyu Hanshin Sinotrans International Transport Co., Ltd.
- As the trade name "Sinotrans" indicatesSinotransA joint venture with (Sinotrans)ShanghaiHeadquartered in.In Kanji notation, "Sinotrans Hankyu Hanshin International Currency Transport".Pudong Airport,Suzhou-Wuxi(BothJiangsu) Was in charge of the air cargo field.. Since the joint venture agreement with Chugai Transport will expire on December 2011, 12, from January 31, 2012, the following "Hankyu Hanshin International Logistics", which was previously in charge of sea freight, domestic transportation, and domestic warehousing operations, (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. ”will be transferred and reorganized...However, the company name is still listed in the list of sales offices.
- Hankyu Hanshin International Logistics (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
- Headquartered in Shanghai, as the trade name indicates.In Kanji notation, "Hankyu Hanshin International Logistics (Shanghai)".Currently, it has jurisdiction over the branch office in Suzhou and develops bonded warehousing business.
- Hankyu Hanshin Express (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
- Headquartered in Shanghai, as the trade name suggests.In Kanji notation, "Hankyu Hanshin International Freight Forwarding (Shanghai)".Chongqing(Directly controlled city)Wuhan(Hubei Province),Ningbo-Hangzhou(BothZhejiang Province),Nanjing(Jiangsu),成都(Sichuan Province) Branches.As mentioned above, in the past, "Hankyu Hanshin Sinotrans International Transport Co., Ltd." was in charge of the three operations of sea freight, domestic transportation, and domestic warehousing, but in the air freight field, it was in charge of January 3. The same field will be transferred to our company from the 2012st..
- Hankyu Hanshin Express (Guangzhou) Ltd.
- Hankyu Hanshin Express (Hong Kong) Ltd.
- Hankyu Hanshin Express (Taiwan) Ltd.
ASEAN (Southeast Asia) region / India
- Hankyu Hanshin Express (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Hankyu Hanshin Express (Malaysia) SDN. BHD.
- Hankyu Hanshin Express (Singapore) PTE. Ltd.
- SingaporeLocal corporation.Only the sales department is located at the head office, and the two groups, the air cargo department and the sea cargo / warehouse department, are located in different locations.
- Hankyu Hanshin Express Philippines Inc.
- PT. Hankyu Hanshin Express Indonesia
- Hankyu Hanshin Express (Vietnam) Co., Ltd.
- Hankyu Hanshin Express India Private Ltd.
- Hankyu Hanshin Express (Myanmar) Co., Ltd.
Besides thisPhnom PenhWe have an overseas representative office in.
- Hankyu Hanshin Express (Korea) Co., Ltd.
- ^ a b c d e Hankyu Hanshin Express Co., Ltd. 22th term financial results announcement
- ^ COMPANY
- ^ a b c "30 Years of History of Hankyu Travel International Co., Ltd." Hankyu Travel International Co., Ltd., January 1991.
- ^ a b Michiko Kano (2008-12-24). “Analysis of competitive strategies of travel agencies: focusing on the management behavior of four major companies”. Shizuoka University Economic Research Vol. 13, No. 3 (Shizuoka UniversityFaculty of Humanities).
- ^ a b c d Hanshin Electric Railway 190th Securities Report (Report). Hanshin Electric Railway. (2011-06-30).
- ^ "Hankyu Hanshin Express Company Profile Company History”. Hankyu Hanshin Express. 2012/8/16Browse.
- ^ Kenya Yoshizumi (July 2012, 7). “Now, this person.-Daily Sports listens-From the president of the Hanshin Tigers to a visiting professor at the university, Mr. Katsuyoshi Nozaki”. Daily Sports (Kobe Shimbun)
- ^ Yuka Kobayashi, Yoko Suenaga (March 2012, 3). “At the time of decision, the integration of the century Hankyu / Hanshin (20) Murakami Fund Private railway reorganization“ It was serious ””. Kobe newspaper (Kobe Shimbun)
- ^ "Travel and logistics of Hankyu Travel International Co., Ltd. and Hanshin Electric Railway, integration effect of over 4 million yen-FY09, mutual use of airport facilities, etc.". Nihon Keizai Shimbun (Nikkei Inc.). (October 2007, 12)
- ^ a b Hankyu Hanshin Holdings 170th Annual Securities Report (Report). Hankyu Hanshin Holdings. (2008-06-26).
- ^ a b Hankyu Hanshin Holdings 171th Annual Securities Report (Report). Hankyu Hanshin Holdings. (2009-06-18).
- ^ a b “Hankyu Travel International and Hanshin Airlines will be integrated”. Tourism economic newspaper (Tourism Economic Newspaper). (April 2009, 4)
- ^ "Hankyu Express, Hanshin Air Cargo / Vietnam current law tomorrow opening. First joint investment, accelerating cooperation strengthening". The Japan Maritime Daily (The Japan Maritime Daily). (November 2008, 9)
- ^ "Hankyu Hanshin Beijing Corporation / Exports and imports are on a recovery trend. Group current law, touchstone for integration". The Japan Maritime Daily (The Japan Maritime Daily). (November 2009, 7)
- ^ a b c "Hankyu Hanshin to integrate its international transportation business subsidiary and dispose of its own shares to the subsidiary". Asahi Shimbun (Asahi Shimbun). (December 2009, 8)
- ^ a b "Hankyu Hanshin integrates international transportation subsidiaries-to expand market share". Nikkan Kogyo Shimbun (Nikkan Kogyo Shimbun). (January 2009, 8)
- ^ Notice regarding capital and business alliance -Seino Holdings, Hankyu Hanshin Holdings, Hankyu Hanshin Express January 2018, 1 (viewed January 22, 2018)
- ^ a b c Shanghai'"Hankyu Hanshin Express transfers air transportation business in Shanghai area" News release announced by Hankyu Hanshin Express. Announced on December 2011, 12, viewed April 26, 2012.
- ^ The location is Bayan Lepas, but the Hankyu Hanshin Express website says it is the "PENANG" branch.