Photo FDA official online shop "Summer Sale 2nd"
FDA official shop, sale of famous confectionery and goods set products at the 10th anniversary of Hanamaki
If you write the contents roughly
You can also purchase Miyakan's "Tuna Can Set 2nd" headquartered in Kesennuma.
Fuji Dream Airlines (FDA) will open the FDA official online shop "Sa ..." until August 2021, 8 (Thursday). → Continue reading
"Fly Team" provides aviation-related news for aviation fans and airplane users such as airlines, airports, and military.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Sengoku periodTerminalTensho19 years(1591)Hideyoshi ToyotomibyOshuThere is, here,MutsuKii-gunHirata VillageFrom the north sideMr. NanbuTerritory (laterMorioka Domain),Kesen DistrictToni VillageFrom the south sideDateTerritory (laterSendai Domain) Became(Both are currentIwateKamaishi).Edo PeriodOur city, centered on Kesennuma Hongo, is adjacent to the south side of Kesen District.Motoyoshi-gunOnce belonged toMeiji Restoration OfAbandoned Domain,Prefecture integrationAfter that, it became Miyagi prefecture area, while Kesen district became Iwate prefecture area.Our city, which looks like it has entered the Iwate prefecture area, has a deep relationship with the former Motoyoshi district, but of course, Iwate prefecture in the former Kesen district, which borders north.Ofunato City,Rikuzentakata CityOr Iwate Prefecture, which is adjacent on the inland sideIchinosekiAlso closely related.
Our citySanriku CoastIt is a transportation and commercial hub in the south,Rias coastUsedTourismIs also developing.Specified third-class fishing port OfKesennuma fishing portEach in the city includingFishing portOn the Sanriku coastCoastal fishery-Aquaculture, The world's three major fishing groundsOff SanrikuAtOffshore fishing, Furthermore, targeting the world's oceansPelagic fisheryActs as a base forshipbuildingWide range from to fishery processingFishing industryIs located.
From this background,Kesennuma metropolitan areaIn addition to attracting shoppers and tourists from all over the country as the central city of the city, there are also many people involved in fisheries and fisheries.SkipjackGoing north afterChiba-Kochi-MiyazakiSuch as fishing boats,SauryFollowed southHokkaidoFishermen from all over Japan come and go on fishing boats such asForeignerCrewAnd engaged in fishery processingForeign traineeWorks and is a specialtyShark finTo buyChinese peopleBuyers and others visitResident populationCompared toExchange populationIs one of the leading exchange bases in the prefecture.Specialty (Local gourmet)one of"Kesennuma HormoneIs known to have been created from such wide-area exchanges and industrial backgrounds of people.
2011(Heisei23 years)May 3Occurred inTohoku-Pacific Ocean Earthquake(Great East Japan Earthquake) Then,EarthquakeIn addition to the damage itself(I.e.,火災(Tsunami fire),Ground subsidenceWas heavily damaged by.
It is located at the northeastern end of Miyagi prefecture, facing the Pacific Ocean to the east.EasternKarakuwaFrom the district to the Kesennuma district, as in other areas of SanrikuRias coastIs characteristic.Even on the same ria coast, the altitude is lower and gentler in this region than on the coast of Iwate prefecture.hillsThere are many.With the Karakuwa PeninsulaIwaizakiBetween, the deeply intricate coastline is calmKesennuma BayFormed in the bay(I.e.Floats.MotoyoshiAs you enter the area, you will see a calm coastline.
- Anbasan,Kameyama((I.e.),Mt. Hayama, Tenagayama,Kumayama, Kimigahanayama,Tokusen Jozan,Chonomorisan,Tatsuganesan, Daijinguyama
- highscore:Omoriyama(760m. Ichinoseki City, Iwate Prefecture)
- Okawa, Kamiyama River, Shikaori River, Omose River,Yasse River,Matsukawa, Kanarizawa River, XNUMX River, Tsutani River, Magome River, Tagawa Offshore
- cf. All municipalities in Iwate Prefecture:≪External link≫ "Prefectures". (Official website). Iwate Prefecture. 2011/4/18Browse.
- cf. Complete map of cities, towns and villages in Miyagi Prefecture:≪External link≫ "Miyagi Prefecture Area Map". (Official website). Miyagi Prefecture. 2011/4/18Browse.
- Within the prefecture (in Miyagi prefecture)
Etymology of place names
"Kesennuma" was written as "Kesema Oshima" in the old days.It is possible that this character was also read as Kesenuma, Kesenma, etc., but it is usually read as "Kesema".EnkiNew Year (901) Established "Japan's third generationThere is a description of the place name "Keisenma", which is the oldest document.(However, there is no hemp character "Kesen DistrictIf the county name is ""Japanese sequel"ofHirohito2 years(811) Article is older)..Also, in the middle of the Heian period,WanashoIn the list of each country's hometown nameMutsuIn Kesen-gun, you can see "Kesen-go" in addition to "Kesen-go".Wado6 years(713) By the decree of good characters (two-character decree)Nara periodSince the country name, county name, and town name were defined as two-letter notation, this "Kesen Township" is abbreviated as "Kesen Township".Kesen-go is now understood as the meaning of the front of Kesen-gun (the one who went the road)Kamaishi,GavelThere is a theory that makes a comparison, but the ancient place name "front / back" is usually read as "kuchi / shiri", and the one closer to Kyoto is "front", so Kesen-go is "Kese no Kuchi". It should be at the southern tip of Kesen-gun, and it is possible that the place name "Kese-no-ma" was born from misreading this as "Kese-no-mae" (detailed below).
There are various theories as the etymology as follows.
Ainu language theory
- 1) Kese kese is the end and end point, and Moi moi is a cove or bay, assuming the place name "Kesemoi".Southernmost portThe theory that it means.(Casted by Kikusaburo Kanano, who was the superintendent of education in the Kesen district before the war)
- 2) The original language assumed is "Kesemoi", which is the same as above, but the meaning is different.Quiet seaThe theory that it is.
The theory is that "Kese" in the former Kesen District is followed by "Ma".Kesennuma belonged to Motoyoshi-gun, but Motoyoshi-gun at the earliest1153, At the latest1189With the southern half of Kesen DistrictMonou DistrictIt was established by dividing the northern part of Kesennuma, and the theory that Kesennuma belonged to Kesen-gun before that, and Kesennuma was built only in the northern part of Monou-gun without including Kesen-gun, and before that, Kesennuma was in Monou-gun. There is a theory that it belonged to.
- Etymology of Kese(Same as the etymology of the place name in Kesen District)
- 1)Old languageThe sticks and stakes that keep the ship tied to the shoreskeinThe theory is that it is called "Kashi" and the accent of "Kase".
- 2) Kese is "carrying a shaving" and is rockyRias coastThe theory that it is.
- 3)Kaido entranceMeaningChinese languageThen, "Kesen"Japanese alphabetThe theory that it was written in.
- Interpretation of Kese + Ma
- 1) Kese + "ma" theory.Ma means "place" such as soil room, living room, and living room.Ibarakiof"KashimaThe place nameWharfThe etymology is "Kasema" which means "Kasema", and Kesennuma and Kesennuma are also the etymology of "Kasema" in Ibaraki prefecture.
- 2) Maesetsu + "previous" theory.Before Motoyoshi-gun was established, when it was still in Kesen-gun, this place was at the southern end of Kesen-gun, so it means the entrance to Kesen.Kesen-mae / Kesen-maeThe theory is that the misreading of "Kesennomae" became Kesennuma.In this case, the reading of "Kizemae-go" in "Wamyō Ruijushō" may have been read as "Kese-no-kuchi-go" at first, and then "Kese-mae-go" or "Kemae-go" from the beginning. It may have been "town".There is a theory that Motoyoshi-gun is a combination of the southern part of Kesen-gun and the northern part of Monou-gun, and that it was built only in the northern part of Monou-gun without including Kesen-gun. If the latter theory is correct, "Kesen-go" is irrelevant. Becomes(However, the small place names Kese or Kesema are scattered in the north and south of Kesennuma across the border of Kesen-gun, so this theory does not hold even if "Kesennago" is not relevant.).
- 3) Kese + "true" theory.The ma of Kesema is "true", which means genuine, and "Kese(Kesen)In the middle ofOr "Kese in Kese".
- 1953(Showa28 years) June 6- Motoyoshi-gunKesennuma TownとShishiori Town,Matsuiwa VillageMerged,Kesennuma CityWas launched.
- 1955(Showa 30) July 4- New Moon Village,Hashikami Village,Oshima villageIncorporated.
- 2006(Heisei18 years) June 3- Karakuwa TownMerged with the new systemKesennuma CityBecomes
- 2009(21) September 9-Motoyoshi Town was incorporated.
- July 1953, 28-Established the first city emblem.
- 1997(9) April 5- IwateIchinosekiとFriendship cityAlliance.
- March 2006, 18 --The second generation city emblem (current) was established due to the new merger with Karakuwa Town..
- 2010(22) April 9- TokyoMeguroConcluded a friendship city agreement with#).
- 2011(23) March 3-Damaged by the Great East Japan Earthquake.
Great East Japan Earthquake
February 2011, 23 (Heisei 3),magnitude9.0'sTohoku-Pacific Ocean EarthquakeOccurred in Akaiwa, Kesennuma CitySeismic intensity 6 or less, Motoyoshi Town and SasagajinSeismic intensity 5 strongRecorded..A wide-area fire caused by the tsunami and the ignition of the oil spilled by it also occurred, and the damage was enormous.. cf. Great East Japan Earthquake.
- April 4: This tsunamiKesennuma BayAccording to the survey results that the seabed was cut by up to 10mOsaka City UniversityAnnounced by a research team led by Associate Professor Tsuyoshi Haraguchi (Geotechnical Engineering).
- April 4: At this point Kesennuma City had 9 dead,Missing person1,531 people, evacuees 8,884 people.
- February 4:GPS(Global Positioning System) was usedGeographical Survey InstituteAs a result of the survey, Iwate prefecture, Miyagi prefecture,FukushimaSignificant due to this crustal movement in the vast coastal areas ofGround subsidenceIt became clear that there was.In particular, the amount of fluctuation near the border between Iwate and Miyagi prefectures is large, and the maximum isOshika Peninsula(Miyagi PrefectureIshinomakiArea) -120 cm, thenRikuzentakata CityNishinobo, Otomocho is -84 cm, the largest in the city, Ishinomaki City (Miyagi Prefecture) is -78 cm, and Kesennuma City is -76 cm.Ofunato CityWas -73 cm (cf. Land subsidence in Japan）.
Large-scale carried from the sea to the urban area that was swallowed by the tsunami and destroyedFishing boatAre left behind.
- Mayor:Shigeru Sugawara(August 2010, 4, 30th term)
- Former Mayor of Kesennuma
|1||March 1953, 28 (Showa 6)||March 1957, 32 (Showa 6)||Former Kesennuma Mayor|
|2||March 1957, 32 (Showa 6)||March 1973, 48 (Showa 6)|
|3||Masaru Sugawara||March 1973, 48 (Showa 6)||1993 (Heisei 5)/6/23|
|4||Nobuo Onodera||1993 (Heisei 5)/6/24||1997 (Heisei 9)/6/23|
|5||Noboru Suzuki||1997 (Heisei 9)/6/24||2006 (Heisei 18)/3/30|
- Mayor of Kesennuma
|Noboru Suzuki||2006 (Heisei 18)/3/31||2010 (Heisei 22)/3/31||Mayor Executor|
|1||Noboru Suzuki||2006 (Heisei 18)/4/30||2010 (Heisei 22)/4/29|
|2||Shigeru Sugawara||2010 (Heisei 22)/4/30||Incumbent|
- City hall
- Main Government Building, Second Government Building: 1-1-XNUMX, Yokamachi
- Wang Ten Government Building: 1-10-XNUMX Yokamachi
- Karakuwa General Branch: 181-1 Baba, Karakuwacho
- Motoyoshi General Branch: 10 Tsuya Tateoka, Motoyoshi-cho
- Hamanasu no Yakata: 136 Tsuya Shinmeito, Motoyoshicho
Disaster prevention radio music
- Six o'clock "Love is green"
- Six o'clock "Westminster Bell"
- At 18 Symphony No. 9 "From the New World""Home road"
- 21:XNUMX Music changes depending on the season. "Red dragonfly''Maple''Mother's song''Troika''The snow-clad town''Early spring''flower"
Both have already been declared in the former Kesennuma City, but after the establishment of the new city2006(18) The following declaration was made again on September 9th.
- Non-nuclear peace city declaration
- Traffic safetyCity declaration
- "KesennumaSlow food"City Declaration
- Gender equalityCity declaration
- Fish Eating Healthy City Declaration
Sister city/friendship city
- 魚 のSaury(Kesennuma is a major production area, and Meguro-ku, Tokyo isRakugoPerformance ofpacific saury of Meguro』Depending on the origin)2010(22) On September 9, a friendship city agreement was signed, and the "Meguro pacific saury Festival" was held as a signing ceremony.
- Puntarenascity(Republic of Costa Rica）
- Zhoushan City(People's Republic of China）
- Jilin CityChangyi District(People's Republic of China)
- SeattlePort (The United States of America): Friendship port tie-up with Kesennuma Port.
Economic and industrial
Fishery:-Fishing industryとTourismIs the center.After the Great East Japan Earthquake,Almost daily itoi newspaperEstablished a branch office,Itoi ShigesatoWith the advice ofsweaterManufacturing company is started New movements can be seen.
Fisheries and fisheries
Tuna,Skipjack,SauryIs one of the leading in JapanLandingBoasts high.Shark's finIt is also famous as a production area for (shark fin) and has the largest amount of landing in Japan.A fishery processing complex is developed in the city center.Oyster,Scallop OfAquacultureBut it is known.
- Specific Type 3 fishing port
- Kesennuma fishing port(Kesennuma Gyokou): Kesennuma Port (Kesennuma City Port).
- Type 2 fishing port (cf.)
Commerce / Tourism
The urban area near the coast, including the stores, was severely damaged by the tsunami caused by the Great East Japan Earthquake.Commercial facilities and a reconstruction shopping district (see below) have been newly developed to restore retail and eating and drinking functions for local residents and to attract tourists from outside the city.In the former, in December 2011, "Kesennuma Sakana Station" However, in 2014, "Kesennuma Umi no Ichi" (in addition to stores)Shark Museum,Ice aquariumConsists of) However, in November 2017, "Minamimachi Murasakijinjamae Shopping Street" was opened., "Welcome" to the inner bay area in 2018 Opened.
Temporary commercial facility after the earthquake
- Reconstruction stand village / reconstruction shopping street
Due to the Great East Japan Earthquake, 7% of restaurants in Kesennuma City lost their stores due to the tsunami...In Kesennuma City, temporary store complex facilities for restaurants affected by the disaster were set up in various parts of the city, and activities were being carried out to resume business...The food stall village was closed on March 2017, 3.
- Minamimachi Purple Market / Kesennuma Reconstruction Shopping Street
He operated a shopping district in the Minamimachi district of Kesennuma city.From the words of Irohanihohechi, there were buildings from Ikan to Chikan.The main ones are the ideal industry / limited express sushi in the building I, the pork cutlet Katsuko in the building Ro, the yakiniku beef bee in the building Ha, the Fukukenro in the building 2017, the Asahi sushi in the building Ho, the croquette shop fried in the building He, and the croquette shop in Tokan. There was Kubota Sports in Akindo Sushiro. Closed in April 4, the store reopened in the aforementioned "Minamimachi Murasakijinjamae Shopping Street".
Shark town Kesennuma
As mentioned above, shark fin production and processed into itsharkBecause there are many landings, it is called "Shark Town Kesennuma"Regional revitalizationWorking on..In addition to processing as food and exhibiting at the aquarium, there is also a store specializing in shark skin products..
再生 可能 エネルギー
- Kesennuma Post Office(Collection and delivery station)
- Tsuya Post Office (Collection and Delivery Office)
- Otani Post Office (Collection and Delivery Office)
- Kesennuma Tanakamae Post Office
- Kesennuma Kujo Post Office
- Kesennuma Furumachi Post Office
- Matsuiwa Post Office
- Rikuzen Hashikami Post Office
- Magome Post Office
- Koharagi Post Office
- Karakuwa Post Office
- Oshima Post Office
- Kesennuma Nakamachi Post Office (renamed from Kesennuma Uoichibamae Post Office. Scheduled to resume operations on May 2021, 5)
- Kesennuma Shishiori Post Office
- Kesennuma Minamimachi Post Office
- Rikuzen-Koizumi Post Office
- Nakai Simple Post Office
- Higashinakasai Post Office
- Shinjo Post Office
- Maegi Post Office
- Monthly simple post office
- Oura Post Office
|Population distribution by age in Kesennuma City and the whole country (2005)||Population distribution by age and gender in Kesennuma City (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Kesennuma City (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
- 2000CensusbyKesennuma metropolitan areaHas a population of about 9 million.
- As of the end of December 27 by "Public Relations Kesennuma", the population is 2015.
- Looking at the population increase / decrease from the previous survey from the 27 census, it decreased by 11.57% to 64,988, and the rate of increase / decrease was 35st among 31 municipalities in the prefecture. 40th out of 36 administrative districts.
- Miyagi Prefecture Kesennuma High School
- Miyagi Prefecture Kesennuma Mukai High School
- Miyagi Prefecture Motoyoshi Hibiki High School
- Toryo High School
Junior high school
- Kesennuma City Omose Junior High School
- Kesennuma City New Moon Junior High School
- Kesennuma City Upstairs Junior High School
- Kesennuma City Oshima Junior High School
- Kesennuma Municipal Karakuwa Junior High School
- Kesennuma City Tsuya Junior High School
- Kesennuma City Otani Junior High School
- Kesennuma City Kesennuma Elementary School
- Kesennuma City Kujo Elementary School
- Kesennuma City Shikaori Elementary School
- Kesennuma Matsuiwa Elementary School
- Kesennuma City Mizunashi Elementary School
- Kesennuma City Omose Elementary School
- Kesennuma City Shinshiro Elementary School
- Kesennuma City Moon Elementary School
- Kesennuma City Upstairs Elementary School
- Kesennuma City Oshima Elementary School
- Kesennuma City Karakuwa Elementary School
- Kesennuma Municipal Nakai Elementary School
- Kesennuma City Oharagi Elementary School
- Kesennuma City Tsuya Elementary School
- Kesennuma City Koizumi Elementary School
- Kesennuma City Otani Elementary School
- Miyagi Prefectural Kesennuma College of Technology
- Kesennuma City Hospital Nursing College
- * Next stationNiitsuki stationThe station name is derived from the place name of Kesennuma City, but the location of the station isIwateIchinosekiMurone-cho.
- After the Great East Japan Earthquake, business is closed except for Kesennuma Station.Bus rapid transit systemOperates on (BRT).
- Ikebukuro-Kamaishi (Kesen liner) (Iwate Prefecture Transportation[Kokusai Kogyo BusIs reservation / ticketing support only]):Ikebukuro StationWest exit (Tokyo)- Ichinoseki Station-Thousand horsesTo Kesennuma via.
- Sendai-Ofunato Line(Iwateken Kotsu ・Miyagi Transportation) :(Tohoku Expressway Ichinoseki IC)- Iwate HospitalFormer Ichinoseki Social Insurance Office entranceLight clothing-Thousand horsesTo Kesennuma via
- Sendai-Minamisanriku / Kesen-Numa Line(Miyakobus) :(Sanriku Road Shizugawa IC) --Shizugawa (Minamisanriku Town) To Kesennuma.
- Iwate Prefecture Transportation
- Limited Express Ofunato-Ichinoseki Line: In front of Ichinoseki Station-To Kesennuma via Usuginu and Senmaya.
- Ichinoseki-Senmaya / Kesennuma Line: In front of Ichinoseki Station-To Kesennuma via Usuginu / Senmaya.
- Osawa Line, Matsuiwa Line, Shikaori Line, New Moon Line,(I.e.Line, Kujo Line, Misaki Line, Sanriku Line, Motoyoshi Kawauchi Line, Motoyoshi Nairiku Line
- Kesennuma High Taku
- City central circulation line
- Shared taxi
- Kamihiro Ichi Line, Kanarizawa Line, Haneda Line, Motoyoshi Sanriku Line
Bus Rapid Transit System (BRT)
- East Japan Railway (JR East)
- Ofunato Line BRT
- Kesennuma Line BRT
- Kurauchi Station - Rikuzen-Koizumi Station - Motoyoshi Station - Koganezawa Station - Oyakaigan Station - Rikuzen-Hashikami Station - Saichi Station - Iwatsuki Station - Matsuiwa Station - Akaiwaminato Station - Minami Kesennuma Station - Fudonosawa Station --Kesennuma Station
- Motoyoshi Station-(Stops on the way are the same as above)-Matsuiwa Station- Kesennuma City Hospital Station --Minami Kesennuma Station --Fudonosawa Station --Kesennuma Station
High standard highway
- E45 Sanriku Expressway(In service)
- General highway 45Utatsu Motoyoshi Road
- General highway 45Motoyoshi Kesennuma Road
- General highway 45Kesennuma Road
- General highway 45Karakuwa Road
- (28) Karakuwa Peninsula IC-(29) Karakuwa Obaraki IC
- General highway 45Karakuwa Takada Road
- (29) Karakuwa Koharagi IC-(Rikuzentakata City)
General national road
- Miyagi Prefectural Road No. 5 Kesennuma Port Line
- Miyagi Prefectural Road / Iwate Prefectural Road No. 18 Motoyoshi Murone Line
- Miyagi Prefecture Route 26 Kesennuma Karakuwa Line
- Miyagi Prefectural Road/Iwate Prefectural Road 34 Kesennuma Rikuzentakata Line
- Miyagi Prefectural Road No. 65 Kesennuma Motoyoshi Line
- Miyagi Prefectural Road 209 Kamiyagi Kesennuma Line
- Miyagi Prefectural Road 210 Shishiori Karakuwa Stop Line
- Miyagi Prefectural Road 211 Kami-Shishiori Stop Line
- Miyagi Prefectural Road No. 218 Oshima Namiban Line
- Miyagi Prefectural Road No. 233 Magago Towa Line
- Miyagi Prefectural Road 239 Baba Takoshi Line
- Oshima Kisen
- Pleasure boat: Kesennuma (Sightseeing Boat Pier) --Pleasure boats cruising in Kesennuma Bay are operated seasonally.
- * In the past, Kesennuma (tourist boat pier), Oshima (Sotohama),KarakuwaThere was a Karakuwa route connecting (Sushidate, Kosaba), but due to a decrease in the number of users, etc.2007Abolished in (19).Kesennuma (Sightseeing Boat Pier) --The Oshima route connecting Oshima (Uranohama) isKesennuma Oshima OhashiWith the opening of the service, the service was terminated or abolished on April 2019, 4.
Sightseeing spots and festivals
- Rias Ark Museum : Osamu Ishiyamadesign[Annotation 2]
- Juhachi Naruhama
- Kodanohama Beach
- Isehama beach(Closed)
- Mt. Hayama
- Karakuwa Peninsula Visitor Center
- Ogama Hanzo
- Misaki (Miyagi Prefecture)
- Tokusen Jozan : AzaleaGroup of fabrics.
- Citizen's forest
- Maehama shell mound
- Tagara shell mound
- (, Monster Gold)
- Oya mine
- Road Station Otani Kaigan(Hamanasu Station)
- Senda family residence(Registered tangible cultural property）
- Former Tsuki Elementary School Building(Registered tangible cultural property)
- Mooland Motoyoshi (Sightseeingpasture）
- Ice aquarium
- Kesennuma City Great East Japan Earthquake Remains / Traditional Museum (Earthquake Remains, Old)Miyagi Prefecture Kesennuma Mukai High SchoolSchool building)
- Tokusen Jo Azalea Festival
- Kesennuma Minato Festival: Held on the first Sunday of August and the day before, on the sea road, inner bay, etc.
- Koizumigawa Summer Festival
- Kesennuma Sanma Festival: Held on the 9rd Sunday of September at the Seafarers' Rest Square (Morning Market Square).
- Kesennuma Sanma Festival: A music event that started with the saury festival. Held from 2012 to early 10th.
- Rice Festival: Held on the second Sunday of October at Kesennuma Citizen's Forest.
- Kesennuma Local Industry Festival: 10th Saturday and Sunday of October at the Kesennuma Fish Market.
- Motoyoshi Town Industry Festival
- Kesennuma Citizens'Cultural Festival: Held at Kesennuma Citizens' Hall, Central Public Hall, etc. from mid-October to early November.
- Tatsuganesan Stone Statue Park Festival
- Otani Seaside Festa
- Kesennuma Mayor's CupsurfingContests
- Haneda Mountains:Old calendarAugust 8th and 15th, 16 (Heisei 2000) December 12th,Country OfImportant intangible folk cultural propertiesDesignation.
- Waseya deer dance
- New cityRice planting dance
- Ichida planting dance
- (I.e.Daimyo procession: City designationIntangible cultural property.
Ambassador Minato Kesennuma
- "Ambassador Minato Kesennuma" A person from the city and a person with a connection is appointed.Former "Rias Sanriku Kesennuma Ambassador"
A work set in Kesennuma
- Tosuke Oyama - Member of the House of Representatives,thinker (Born 1879)
- Fukujiro Kikuchi --Member of the House of Representatives (born 1925)
- Eisuke Hinode - Member of the House of Councilors,Ministry of AgricultureDirector of Agriculture and Silkworm Horticulture (born 1941)
- Tetsuo Kanno --Member of the House of Representatives (born 1948)
- Goden Onodera -House of Representatives,Minister of Defense, Deputy Foreign Minister (Born 1960)
- Takashi Hatakeyama - Miyagi Prefectural AssemblyChairman,Karakuwa TownChief (born 1916)
- Nobuo Onodera --Miyagi Prefectural Assembly Chairman, Mayor (born 1925)
Research / education
- Fusanoshin Ayukai - Linguist, Historian (Born 1864)
- Uesaka Rooster --Doctor of Commerce,Waseda UniversityProfessor Emeritus, Chairman of Japan Trade Association (1888)
- Hiroshi Moriya - Chinese literary,SBI Graduate UniversityProfessor (born 1932)
- Kazuo Fujimura - Educator, Director of Research Department, Textbook Research Center (1936)
- Hidekazu Kawashima - Folklore,Tohoku UniversityProfessor, International Research Institute of Disaster Science (born 1952)
- Junichi Nagamine - Kwansei Gakuin UniversityProfessor, Vice President (1957)
- Ogata Hideo - Editor,Tokuma bookstoreManaging Director (born 1933)
- Mitsuru Kumagai - Tohoku Electric PowerVice president,YourtecPresident / Advisor (born 1941)
- Hatakeyama Shigeatsu --Aquaculture fisherman, representative of "Forest is a lover of the sea", writer (born 1943)
- Shigeyuki Onodera --J League Kashiwa ReysolPresident (born 1947)
- Noriyuki Murakami - ion Advisor, Aeon Tohoku Representative (born 1951)
- - AlincoPresident (born 1965)
- Naobumi Ochiai - poet, Japanese scholar,AsakashaFormed (born 1861)
- Fusanoshin Ayukai --Singer, linguistics and historian (1864 students)
- Takeo Kumagai --Singer (born 1883)
- Ryuko Kumagai --Singer (born 1943)
- Saiko Kajiwara --Singer,Taeko Kuzuhara AwardAwarded (born 1971)
- Fuji Mizukami - poets,Fairy tale writer (Born 1904)
- Shigeyo Kajiwara --Poet (born 1920)
- Ayumi Oyama - Writer,Japan Fantasy Novel AwardExcellence Award (1980)
- Jun Ikushima - Sports journalist (Born 1967)
- Nobuhiko Otomo - Sports lighter (Born 1962)
- Sadayoshi Ishii - manga artist"Dismantling shop Gen" (1959)
- Chiju Kumagai --English and American literaturetranslator (Born 1968)
- Shinko Okuhara --Illustrator (born 1973)
- Hideaki Iwatsuki --Science writer,Weather forecaster(Born 1982)
- Hisayuki Onodera - Art Institute National Treasure Repair Shopchief,Todaiji TempleLBuddhist teacher (Born 1929)
- Inuiichi Saito- Potter (Born 1942.2)
- Ryuji Sasaki - Photographers (Born 1940)
- Shigeki Kanno - Opera singer
- Kesennuma Junior Jazz Orchestra "THE SWING DOLPHINS" -2016JASRAC Music Culture AwardAward
- Mitsugi Kurosawa --Singer-songwriter (born 1967)
- Miyuki Hatakeyama - Singer-songwriter (Born 1972)
- Ikumi Kumagai --Singer-songwriter (born 1985)
- Bison Katayama - drummer (Born 1951)
- EMMA FABRIC - DJ
- Isshin Chiba - Voice actor (Born 1968)
- Zuru Onodera - actress (Born 1989)
- Sanju Yanagiya - Rakugo performer (Born 1946)
- Maggie Judge - talent,magician (Born 1973)
- Rikako Sasaki - Idol (Born 2001)
- SCK GIRLS --Local idol group
- Koichi Mita - Superpower (Born 1885)
- Kesennuma-chan --Former talent, guest house management
- Hiroshi Ikushima -Free announcer/formerTBS announcer,talent (Born 1950)
- Katsuhiko Sugawara - Hokkaido Broadcasting, Free (1964 student)
- Akiko Murakami - Hokkaido Broadcasting,Hokkaido TV, Free (1966 student)
- Keiichi Fujimura - TV Iwate (Born 1967)
- Kayoko Iwate - Radio personality (Born 1980)
- Chiaki Sato - East Japan Broadcasting,Nagoya TV Broadcast, Free (1986 student)
- Hidenoyama Raigoro - Wrestler(9th generationYokozuna) (1808 students)
- Kiyoto Miyagi --Rikishi (born 1922)
- Toko - karate (Born 1949)
- Gentaro Shimada - Professional baseball player, Coach, Commentator (1939)
- Kanamura --Professional baseball player and coach (born 1976)
- Takuro Chiba - fencingPlayer, 1958 All Japan Championship champion,Motoyoshi TownChief (born 1934)
- Tomoko Owada --Fencing player1964 Tokyo OlympicsJapan National Team (1941)
- Kenichi Senda --Fencing player, 1980 Japan national team, leader (born 1956)
- Chieko Sugawara --Fencing player, Athens, Beijing, London Olympics 3 consecutive representatives from Japan (1976)
- Kenta Chida --Fencing player 2012London OlympicsGroup Silver Medalist (1985)
- Kensuke Hatakeyama - rugbyPlayer / Japan National Team (1985)
- Tomomi Hatakeyama - ヨ ッ トplayer,Waseda UniversityYacht Club Director (born 1971)
- Mami Sato - Long jumpplayer,ParatriathlonPlayer (1982 student)
- --Para landThrowingPlayer (1993 student)
- Mayu Suzuki - Jockey (Born 1996)
- Yosuke Onodera - Professional boxer (Born 1981)
- Kesennuma Jiro - Professional wrestler (Born 1972)
Person with connection
- Takuo Umeuchi --Medical scientist, Professor Emeritus of the University of Tokyo (born 1941)
- Hiroaki Murakami - An actor (Born 1956)
- Koko Shiraishi --Poet, essayist (1960)
- ^ Ayumi of Kamaishi(Kamaishi City, Iwate Prefecture)
- ^ Kesennuma City / Motoyoshi Town / Karakuwa Town Merger Council Handling of practices
- ^ "Chart Japanese Municipal Akira" p36
- ^ "Seismic intensity database search". (Official website). Japanese Meteorological Agency (September 2011, 3). 2011/4/16Browse.
- ^ a b "Great East Japan Earthquake Illustrated Book". Daily jp (Mainichi Shimbun). (November 2011, 4) 2011/4/17Browse. : Full map of the disaster situation.
- ^ "10m under the seabed, 76cm land subsidence ... Kesennuma". YOMIURI ONLINE (Yomiuri Shimbun). (November 2011, 4) 2011/4/15Browse.
- ^ "Ground subsidence survey following the 23 Tohoku-Pacific Ocean Earthquake". (Official website)Geospatial Information Authority of Japan. 2011/4/18Browse.
- ^ “Great East Japan Earthquake: Ground subsidence is 84 cm in Rikuzentakata City”. Daily jp (Mainichi Shimbun). (June 2011, 4) 2011/4/14Browse.
- ^ Ground subsidence, Rikuzentakata / Otomo 84 cm Survey by Geospatial Information Authority of Japan - Wayback machine(April 2011, 4 archive) Iwate Nippo
- ^ "Tohoku Region Pacific Ocean Offshore Earthquake (Great East Japan Earthquake) Damage Report [Latest]". Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications Fire Agency 2016/3/10Browse.
- ^ "Number of dead / missing persons in the Great East Japan Earthquake and their rate (by prefecture and by municipality) As of March 2016, 28 (Friday) (3 years have passed)”. Isobe Satoshi's homepage. 2021/3/11Browse.
- ^ <Hobonichi in Kesennuma> Closed in November next year Shigesato Itoi "The relationship between people will continue""Kahoku Shimpo] November 2018, 10 (read April 16, 2018).
- ^ "Pride" is important for the Kesennuma fisherman's sweater brand"Asahi Shimbun" GLOBE(September 2018, 2) Retrieved September 4, 2018.
- ^ Aeon Kesennuma store(Retrieved October 2018, 11).
- ^ "Kesennuma's energy comes from fish""Nihon Keizai Shimbun] News site (November 2011, 12) Read December 15, 2018.
- ^ Kesennuma Sea City(Retrieved October 2018, 11).
- ^ "Shopping street near the port Minamimachi, Kesennuma [Great East Japan Earthquake Panorama] Vol.508". "Sankei Shimbun"(July 2018, 4) 2019/7/13Browse.
- ^ a b “Two new shopping streets in Kesennuma after the Great East Japan Earthquake“ In a beloved town ”/ Miyagi”. "Mainichi Newspaper"(July 2017, 11) 2019/7/13Browse. (Membership registration is required to view the full text)
- ^ Kesennuma / Uchiwan is busy again, and the tourist attraction facility "Yoshi" is fully opened."Kahoku Shimpo] November 2018, 11 (read April 16, 2018).
- ^ Reconstruction stand village Kesennuma Yokocho Retrieved November 2015, 5.
- ^ Reconstruction stand village / reconstruction shopping street Retrieved November 2015, 5.
- ^ “<6 years after the earthquake> Kesennuma reconstruction stand village closed on 20th”. "Kahoku Shimpo" (47NEWSReprinted in)(July 2017, 3) 2019/7/13Browse.
- ^ Shark town Kesennuma(Official website) Retrieved January 2019, 1.
- ^ Shark Town Kesennuma PR / Specialty store for leather products / Opened after the earthquake "Lively in Furusato"Published in the evening edition of "Nikkei" on December 2018, 12 (social aspect)Kyodo NewsDelivery article. Retrieved January 2019, 1.
- ^ About the establishment of Kesennuma Green Energy Co., Ltd. Kesennuma City (viewed on November 2019, 11)
- ^ https://www.post.japanpost.jp/newsrelease/storeinformation/detail/index.php?id=4928 Relocation / Rename / Resume: Kesennuma Uoichibamae Post Office
- ^ UNESCO Associated Schools Official Website> List of UNESCO Associated Schools
- ^ "Achievement improvement frontier business". Academic Achievement Frontier (Official Website). Ministry of education. 2011/4/16Browse.
- ^ Mooland Motoyoshi(Retrieved October 2018, 11).
- Category: Kesennuma
- Abandonment of Japanese municipalities
- Kesen District
- Michibiki Jizo(Kesennuma Oshima)