Photo Each brand under Stellantis
Stellantis returns to profitability, sales increase 46% First half of 2021
If you write the contents roughly
Stellantis is a new company created by the merger of FCA (Fiat Chrysler Automobiles) and PSA Group.
On August 8, Stellantis announced its financial results for the first half of 3 (January to June).During… → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Group PSA(Groupe PSA, Old company namePSA/Peugeot Citroen,PSA Peugeot Citroën) Once existedPeugeot,Citroen,DS,Opel,BoxholeManufactures and sells cars under the brandFrance OfMulti national company.. Company namePSAIs an acronym for "Peugeot Société Anonyme". In January 2021Fiat Chrysler AutomobilesBusiness integration withStellantis It became NV.
Born in 1976 when Peugeot acquired Citroën, which had been in business difficulties. By coexisting under one group, it has succeeded in producing synergistic effects in industrial, financial, technology, etc., and currently occupies the second place in the EU automobile manufacturer group.Europe,Asia,Oceania,Africa,Latin America(Includingメキシコ) Is exported or locally produced,The United States of Americaas well as the カナダThe market is Citroen1985To Peugeot1991Retired to.
In motor sportsWorld Rally Championship Both companies also participated in (WRC), but Peugeot2005To the extent that it announced its withdrawal from WRC. Citroen2006Temporarily suspended, but the next2007I've returned more. The sales volume in 2008 was 295 units with a 2,000% share in the global market. In the Western European market, 5 units, 207% shareVWIt was the second largest, with 108 units for Peugeot and 4,000 units for Citroen..
From 2005ToyotaJoint venture withToyota Peugeot Citroen AutomobileEstablished. Co-developed and produced a small car brother car. In 2012, we started a partnership in the field of light commercial vehicles.
March 2010, 3, has been in progress since 3Japan OfMitsubishi MotorsAnnounced a statement to postpone the capital alliance with "Capital tie-ups are not appropriate under the current circumstances," he said. However, it announced that "business partnership will be expanded more than ever".
On March 2012, 3, Peugeot Citroen increased its capital by 1 billion eurosGMHave agreed to take on about 7% of the capital. The capital tie-up is expected to generate about $5 billion in synergy each year within five years. Around 20, we are planning to develop a new model car that uses the same body.
In 2015, the DS line, which was a sub-brand of Citroen, was promoted to the standalone brand "DS". PSA has been renamed DS since last yearFormula EHave participated in the first season.
On April 2016, 4, the company name was changed from PSA Peugeot Citroen to Group PSA..
On July 2020, 7, it was announced that the name of the new corporate group would be "STELLANTIS"..
Business in Japan
1996Organization as of May 5
Mechanic Business/Service Division
- Peugeot Citroen Motor(Citroen's Mediaeille Factory/Former Charlesville Factory)
- Panhard Lubassol
- Citroen Hispania
- Science and Technology Research Division
- Information & Computer System Technology Department
- Automotive Engineering Division
- Production Technology/Production Equipment Division
- Foreign Operation
- Motor sports business
- Purchasing company SOGEDAC: Located in Poissy near Paris. The PSA factory that produces the Peugeot 1007 etc. is also adjacent.
- PSA Finance Holding Bank
- Overseas subsidiary
- PSA International
As of 2012 year 3 month
- Aulnay Opened 1973 (C3)
- Mulhouse Opened 1962 (308,DS4,C4,206+) (Old production vehicle 106)
- Poissy Established 1938 Ford france→ From 1954 to 1978SimcaSucceeding factory from. (208, C3,DS3) (Old production vehicle 207,306)
- Rennes Opened 1961 (C6,C5,407) (Old production vehicle 607)
- Sever Nor(Valenciennes) Opened in 1992 by PSA and FiatJoint ventureWas founded byEuro vanEtc. production factory.
(807, C8,Expert,jumper,Fiat scud)
- Sochaux Opened 1912 (308,3008,DS5) (Old production vehicle 205,306,307,405,406,605)
- Madrid (207, C3, C3 Pluriel)
- Vigo Established 1958 (C4 Picasso, Grand C4 Picasso,Kusara Picasso,Berlango, Partonaire)
- Mangualde Established in 1962 (Berlango First, Partnere Origin)
- Trnava Established 2006 (208, C3, Picasso) (former production vehicle 207)
People's Republic of China
- Hubei ProvinceWuhan/Yangyang (Dongfeng Shenlong Motor Co., Ltd., production model ZX [local name: Fu Kang "Fu Kang"], Kusara Picasso, 307 Saloon)
Toyota Peugeot Citroen Automobile
Former production base
- Jabel-Factory that originated in Citroen
- Villa Belde (205, 306)
The United Kingdom
- ^ "PSA, last year's global sales decrease by 9% [vehicle"]
- ^ Mitsubishi and PSA suspend capital tie-upResponse March 2010, 3
- ^ "French Peugeot announces former Renault COO at next CEO". Nihon Keizai Shimbun. 2017/4/11Browse.
- ^ “Peugeot decides to accept capital from Dongfeng Motor of China”. Nihon Keizai Shimbun(July 2014, 2) 2016/8/30Browse.
- ^ "French Peugeot, capital tie-up with Dongfeng Motor of China". Reuters(July 2014, 3) 2014/5/8Browse.
- ^ "Company name change and announcement of new business strategy "Push to Pass" at PSA Headquarters in France (PDF). " Peugeot Citroen Japon (September 2016, 4). 2017/4/11Browse.
- ^ "PSA Group, Opel acquisition completed... Europe's second largest automaker”. Response (Response.jp) (August 2017, 8). 2018/5/1Browse.
- ^ “Fiat Chrysler, Peugeot announce merger as world's No. 4 carmaker”. Autoblog. (October 2019, 10)
- ^ "STELLANTIS: The Name of the New Group resulted from the Merger of FCA and Groupe PSA | Media Groupe PSA". media.groupe-psa.com. 2020/8/9Browse.
Stellantis NV(British: Stellantis NV"Become bright with stars" Latinverbfrom stello) IsFranceCar manufacturersGroup PSAAnd Italian car makersFiat Chrysler AutomobilesA multinational automobile manufacturing company created by a XNUMX-XNUMX merger of FCA.
Stellantis NV NetherlandsIt is registered inAbarth,Alfa romeo,Chrysler,Citroen,Dodge,DS,Fiat,ジ ー プ,Lancia,Maserati,Opel,Peugeot,Ram Tracks,BoxholeIt is composed of 14 brands.NVIs an abbreviation for "Co., Ltd. (Naamloze Vennootschap)" in Dutch.The name of Stellantis isCorporateUsed only as a brand, there are no changes to the brand names or logos of the 14 brands.
In early 2019, FCA is a French group companyRenaultSeeking a merger with, and reached a tentative agreement..However, the French government did not support the agreement and the merger was withdrawn.
The FCA then approached the PSA. The acquisition, officially signed in December 2019, is expected to create the world's fourth-largest car maker and save around € 12 billion annually... After the $ 2019 billion acquisition was announced in October 10, work began on deciding on a new name for the merged company.
The merger is overwhelming by the shareholders of both companiesVoting rightsAs a result of the exercise, it was confirmed on January 2021, 1 and completed on January 4, 2021.After the acquisition is completed, on January 1, 16Italian Stock ExchangeandEuronext ParisCommon stock was bought and sold in January 2021, 1New York Stock ExchangeListed under the ticker symbol "STLA".
September 2021, 9, a major shareholderDongfeng Motor GroupApproximately 1.15 million Stellantis shares 3610% (6 million shares)Euro(7.1 millionDollar) Announced that it was sold.This was implemented as part of the PSA-FCA merger agreement, and Dongfeng Motor Group will continue to hold a 4.5% stake..
As of 2021, the Stellantis brand portfolio is as follows:
|Alfa romeo||1910||Timothy Kniskiss|
(Spin-off from Citroen brand)
|ジ ー プ||1941||Christian Meunier|
(Spin-off from Dodge brand)
After the merger of 50% FCA and 50% PSA, the owners will be:
- 14.4% Exor The Agnelli family
- 7.2% Peugeot family
- 6.2% French Government
- 4.5% Dongfeng Motor Group
- 2.4% Tiger Global
- 1.6% UBS Securities
- 0.96% Vanguard Group
- ^ “Fiat-Chrysler & Peugeot Agree on Merger to Create 4th-Largest Carmaker”. NPR(July 2019, 10) 2020/7/17Browse.
- ^ "stellans, stellantis M --Latin is Simple Online Dictionary" (English). www.latin-is-simple.com. 2021/1/4Browse.
- ^ "stellantis" is the genitive, singular form, male and neutral, of "stellans"-or, also, the present active participe of "stello", in that case still meaning "of (him / that who) brights with stars"
- ^ "stello, stellas, stellare A,-, stellatum --Latin is Simple Online Dictionary" (English). www.latin-is-simple.com. 2021/1/4Browse.
- ^ Fiat Chrysler to Be Renamed Stellantis After Merger With PSA, Wall Street Journal, 15 July 2020
- ^ a b Fiat Chrysler and PSA Group rename merged automaker'Stellantis',, 16 July 2020
- ^ “Fiat Chrysler proposes 50-50 merger with Renault”. TechCrunch 2019/5/27Browse.
- ^ “Mergers: Commission approves the merger of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles NV and Peugeot SA, subject to conditions” (Press Release), European Commission, (December 2020, 12)
- ^ "Fiat Chrysler and Peugeot shareholders vote to merge, creating world's fourth-largest car maker" (English). NBC News. 2021/1/4Browse.
- ^ Noble. “Stellantis merger to close on Jan. 16 after PSA, FCA shareholders approve" (English). The Detroit News. 2021/1/5Browse.
- ^ "The merger of FCA and Groupe PSA has been completed" (English). 2021/1/16Browse.
- ^ "Stellantis jumps 11% in NYSE debut. Here's what you need to know about the world's fourth-largest automaker”(English). CNBC (November 2020, 1). 2021/9/10Browse.
- ^ "Stellantis shareholder Dongfeng sells down stake for 600 mln euros". Reuters (September 2021, 9). 2021/9/8Browse.
- Official Website
- Stellantis: Name of new group due to merger of FCA and Group PSA Joint press release of FCA and PSA