Photo Hofu Base Apron T-7 (Opechan-san taken in 2014)
Hofu Kita Base, 2022 Base Monitor Recruitment Those who can participate in the target base event
If you write the contents roughly
To apply, fill in the address, name, age, date of birth, occupation, telephone number, reason for application, etc. on a government-made postcard and mail it.
The Air Self-Defense Force Hofu Kita Base is looking for a base monitor for 2022.Qualifications for application are 20 years old and over, Self-Defense Forces and defense ... → Continue reading
"Fly Team" provides aviation-related news for aviation fans and airplane users such as airlines, airports, and military.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
A postcard is a letter in which the address and text are written on a piece of thick paper and sent as it is without being put in an envelope.In Japan, a 63 yen stamp (126 yen for a round-trip postcard) is attached to a postcard.post officeOrpostIt is common to post from.Some postcards, such as official postcards, already have stamps printed on them. (See below)
Japan,The United States of America,GermanyFor example, "postcards" have certain standards and formats, and are classified as one category of mail... on the other hand,The United Kingdom,France,イタリアIn the above, "postcard" is treated as a normal letter (or small letter) and is not classified as a separate letter..
Postal services are usuallyPublic corporationThere are two types of postcards issued by the state or public corporation (or a corporation equivalent to the public corporation) and postcards issued by private printers. The former is called "public postcard" or "public postcard" ("postcard" in Japan), while the latter is called "private postcard".
Post officeConvenience storeIf you can purchase it at such places, there are many "government-made postcards" on the surface of the postcard.stampA "fee value stamp" with a face value having the same effect as is printed, indicating that the fee has been paid.In this case, it is not necessary to attach a postage stamp and it can be issued as it is.On the other hand, such stamps are not printed on "private postcards", and stamps for the fee are purchased from a postal company or a convenience store in the stamp pasting space surrounded by a square frame and pasted on the postcard. There must be.1895 OfBavarian kingdomIs a postcard ofRight photoTaking the example as an example,Nuremberg(NUERNBERG)May 4 OfpostmarkIt was erased with, in the lower left,May 4AttachedMunichThe arrival stamp of (MUENCHEN) is stamped.
Postcards are basicallysealed letterUnlikecardAs a result, the communication contents are delivered in a state in which they can be read by others. Company shipsInvoice-receiptSuch,PoliciesIn the past, if you want to keep the contents confidential for reasons such as protection,sealed letterHowever, in recent years, the number of cases of using postcards has increased in order to reduce postage costs. In this case, a postcard with a blindfold sticker or a thinly attached adhesive postcard (“crimp postcard” or “sealed postcard” (fuukan postcard))[Note 3]Commonly called) is used. There is also a kit that allows you to create a postcard for ordinary households or individual shops.
Round trip postcard
I connected two cards, a postcard for post-credit and a postcard for replyRound trip postcardThere is. The sender can fold it in half and write the address on the outgoing credit postcard, and then post it. In Japan, the left side of the face of the reply postcard is connected to the right side of the address side of the outgoing credit postcard... In many cases, the sender's address and name are entered on the address side of the reply postcard, which is the folded inside. It is often used for notifications of meetings that require a reply.
"Postcard" is a word derived from "postcard", that is, "end/writing".Sketch"FeatherWas also written.ArcheologyIn, the right edge of the document material paper is called "edge", andSketchSince there are many memos and memos called "(postcard)", "endnote" originally meant a memo written on a piece of paper, or the paper piece on which the memo was written. (If you put the memo written on a piece of paper on the document,tagSometimes called such as).Edo PeriodThe monetary reminder and letter of notice were called "endorsements."MeijiIn the agePostal systemAfter that, it was said that the word "postcard" became popular because it began to be used exclusively to mean "postcard." For this reason, today's postcard generally means "postcard", but "postcard" is a syllabary and the reason why "leaf" is used instead of "edge" is "TarayouThere are various theories that the "leaf" of the "postcard" came from the "Taraha" tree, and it is not known for certain.
Postcard in Japan
In Japan, during the Edo period,streetWas maintained, especially in the late Edo periodHikyakuA communication network is formed byletterPublic and private information was transmitted by. In the letter,ModernThere was also a simple letter, which had a simple format and was less ritual, and was used as a substitute for oral communication, similar to the postcard. These are other than hikyakuServantInformation was also transmitted via simple letters even before the establishment of the postal system.It is also possible to see. In connection with this, a comparison of postcards in postal items in European countries and Japan after the establishment of the postal system was made. Some studies point out that the percentage is high.
Against the backdrop of such pre-modern communication culture, in the Meiji era, transportation further developed and the postal system was started by the government.stamp, Write the addressenvelope, Write the textStationeryPrepare and send XNUMX pointssealed letterMail will start first, but soon a piece of paperstamp,envelope,StationeryThe introduction of a postcard system that doubles as a public role has made it easy for people to perceive the simple contents. Also, in 33, the issuance of private postcards was permitted, which became popular. In the late Meiji periodPostcardHas become fashionable, and postcards not only communicate privately but also the news of the seasonMediaAlso developed as.
Postcard in the west
In the United States and Germany, "postcards" have certain standards and styles, and are classified as one type of mail, but in the United Kingdom, France, Italy, etc., "postcards" are ordinary letters (or small letters). The same treatment is not classified.
The United States of America
In the United StatesUnited States Postal Service(USPS) operates a postal service, and the size of postal items classified into postcards is up to 15.2×10.8×0.04 cm... Approval by the governmental regulatory body is required to set the price.
In Germany, the size of postal items classified into postcards is up to 23.5 x 12.5, and the basis weight of paper is 150 g/m.2 -500g/m2belongs to.. Approval by the governmental regulatory body is required to set the price.
Plain postcards and picture postcards
Officially made postcards are usually plain, but there have also been issues such as printed ruled lines. There is also a "picture postcard" issued by Japan Post. "Picture postcard" is1870 AroundGermanyInvented in.19st centuryIn Germany, if you ordered more than a certain number of sheets, you could make official postcards with preprinted patterns. On the other hand, a private postcard is just a standard size piece of paper when it is plain, and its commercial value is low. Therefore, it is usually printed with beautiful pictures and photographs. A postcard on which a picture, a photograph, or the like is printed in this way is called a "picture postcard" or a "postcard." aboutMeijiIntroduced in Japan in the 20s,1904 (Meiji 37) Colored aroundWoodcutA number of postcards on the market were published and became popular.
Picture postcards are divided into photo postcards and illustrated postcards, and are also divided into tourist postcards and commemorative postcards according to the purpose. Sometimes a masterpiece or portrait is used as a picture, or an artist specializes in drawing an illustration to create a picture postcard..
- ^ "Postcards" are borrowed. ("Shinmeikan Japanese Dictionary Fourth Edition" Sanseido, 1996)
- ^ Japan PostUses both "postcards" and "postcards," but the official notation of terms and conditions uses the Chinese character "postcards.".
- ^ CurrentPostal letterIt was called "sealed postcard" until just after the end of the war, but it is different from that.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Japan Post (February 2019, 9). As of February 9, 2019オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.October 2020th, 5Browse.
- ^ a b c d e f g h Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications.About postal systems in foreign countries". October 2019th, 1Browse.
- ^ "How to write a round-trip postcard". New Year's cards, hot summer greetings dot com (2003). October 2020th, 1Browse.
- ^ a b Kanji Ishii"Social history of information and communication" 1994
- ^ "Postcards as Media", "Bulletin of the Niigata Prefectural Museum of History," Vol. 3, 2002
- ^ Toshiyuki Yamada "The Beginning of Japanese Postcard Writing" "The Temptation of Antique Postcards" Sankei Shimbun, 2007
- Second-class mail
- Postcard with new year's gift(New Year's postcard)
- Summer greetings postcard(Kamomeru, postcard for summer visit)
- Spring postcard with a picture(Sakura mail, employment/transfer, graduation/enrollment greetings, congratulatory postcards)
- Echo postcard
- Fumi card
- Tarayou(Plants, trees)-The postcard "leaf" is the leaf of tarayou, and there is a theory that the origin of the postcard is the inscription of letters on it.
- Hand painted postcard
- Postcard craftsman
- Post crossing
- Mail (letters, postcards, etc.) -Japan Post
Phone Number(telephone number,English: Telephone number) IsTelephone networkAtFixed-line phone OfSubscriber line,Mobile phoneSuch asMobile communication-IP phoneA specific service account,Telecommunication servicesA finite number used to select and connectNumerical value配 列byidentifier.
Assign and manage subscriber lines, service accounts, communication services, etc. without duplicationPhone number planIs internationalPublic switched telephone networkThen.ITU-TRecommendationE.164Stipulated in.
Social role of phone numbers
The telephone number has the following roles in addition to the telephone network connection and service selection.
- Mobile communications such as mobile phones, IP phones,Incoming phone numberIt is assigned to each service such as and gives the caller an estimate of the call charge.
- The landline geographic number is a guide for the subscriber's address.
Country phone numbers
- North American Phone Number Plan : The United States of America-カナダ-Bermuda・16CaribbeanAn agency that plans telephone numbers for countries.
- Japanese phone number : Subscriber phone-Comprehensive digital communication network serviceEtc.Basic telecommunication servicesThe phone number inArea code,City code, Consisting of a subscriber number, in principle 10 digits or 11 digits数字Composed of.Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsJurisdiction.
Telephone number description
Generally, a telephone number consists of three types: "area code" (or "area code"), "city code", and "subscriber number".hyphen(-)記号または空白記号で区切って記述する（例：03-9999-0000、03 9999 0000）。携帯電話番号も同様に記述する（例：090-9999-0000、090 9999 0000）。
- Japanese phone number: About telephone numbers in Japan.
- Japanese phone number plan: A method of assigning telephone numbers to subscribers and services.
- Telephone number tightness measures: Responding to new phone number demands by changing phone number plans.
- Number portability: A mechanism to change the telecommunications carrier without changing the telephone number.
- E.164: Telephone numbering plan for the international public switched telephone networkITU-TRecommendation.
- ENUM: Phone number andURIA mechanism that provides various services by associating with each other.
- Unit charge area: Areas where fixed-line inter-city calls are charged locally.
- Telephone subscription area: Area that accepts applications for landline phone subscription.
- Area code in Japan: The first half of the telephone number assigned to the telephone subscription area.
- International phone number : international callThe phone number to use when making a call, or the first half of itCountryThe number assigned to etc.
- Incoming phone number: A telephone number for which the called party bears all calling charges.
- Phone book: To look up the phone number from the subscriber's nameOur(Printed matter).
- Telephone number information: Subscriber nameAddressA service that looks up a phone number and answers. What was once provided free of charge was an alternative measure that had the subscribers themselves dial.JapanThen.1990 Was paid for.
- Telecommunications carrier : Telecommunications businessA company that conducts (telephone business).
- "1XY" phone number
- 110: To the policeReport
- 113: Failure reception
- 114: Busy investigation (NTT fixed line only)
- 115: Telegram reception
- 116: New establishment, relocation, various consultations (business reception)
- 117: Time signal
- 118: To the Coast GuardReport
- 119: To the fire departmentReport
- 122: Cancellation of fixed service of telephone company (13)May 5Than)
- 136: Number information
- 159: Notice when there is space
- 171: Disaster message dial
- 177: Weather forecast (can be prefixed with area code)
- 184: Reject caller number notification for each call (when the normal notification is selected, the notification of the calling phone number is not performed)
- 186: Caller number notification for each call (when the non-notice is selected, the caller's telephone number is notified)
- 188:Consumer hotline
- 189:child consultation center
- "1XY" type obsolete phone number
- Zip Code
- Identification signal
- Telecommunications number system -Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications