I left the north exit for the first time [Station Bura 04] Haijima Line 15
If you write the contents roughly
After that, the Japanese National Railways Ome Line, but Haijima Station also has Itsukaichi Line and Hachiko Line.
* Taken in April 2021 The top image is the express train bound for Seibu-Shinjuku on the 4th platform of Haijima Station, the end point of the Haijima Line.I got on this far ... → Continue reading
Train channels are always immersed in the train! This is a railway specialized channel for railway fans.
You can check the latest railway news you are interested in at once!
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
JR East lines (described later) and Seibu RailwayHaijima LineThere are 2 routes from 4 companies.
The lines that run to JR East stationsOme Line-Itsukaichi Line-Hachiko LineOf these, the Ome LineAffiliation lineIs trying..Itsukaichi Line starts from this station, and some trains are on the Ome LineTachikawa StationI'm in the direction.Ome Line / Itsukaichi LineStation numberAsJC 55Is given[Press 1]..The Seibu Haijima Line ends at this station, and the station number is "SS36Is given.
In addition, JR cargo is only for Tachikawa from this station on the Oume line,Second-class railway businessI have a license.
- 1894 (Meiji27 years)May 11: Ome Railway (later Ome Electric Railway) Tachikawa-Opened at the same time as the opening of the Ome section.Started handling passengers and cargo.The first station building was opened at the south exit, and it is a tile-roofed wooden one-story building with an area of 16 tsubo..
- 1925 (Taisho14 years)
- 1930 (Showa5 years)May 7: Gokaichi Railway Tachikawa-Opening between our stations.
- 1931 (6)May 12 : Ministry of RailwaysHachiko Line Hachioji-Higashihano is opened.Hachiko Line platform and underground passageway newly established.
- 1940 (15)May 10: Itsukaichi Railway merges with Nambu Railway to become Itsukaichi Line.
- 1944 (19)
- 1959 (34) August: Reconstruction of the station building (8rd generation station building).Construction of an overpass connecting the Itsukaichi Line platform with the south exit and the Ome Line platform.
- 1961 (36)May 2: This station on Itsukaichi Line-Musashi-Iwai (later Musashi-Iwai-Musashi-Iwai was abolished)ElectrificationIs done.
- 1965 (40): Opened a green window.
- 1968 (43)May 5: Seibu Haijima Line Tamagawajosui-The station is open.Opened the north exit and extended the overpass to the Seibu line.
- 1971 (46)May 2: Reconstruction of a part of the station building..Control center installed.
- 1976 (51)May 10: Reconstruction of the south exit station building into a double-decker (2th generation station building).
- 1982 (57)May 11: This station on Itsukaichi Line- Okuno StationAbolish the freight transportation business between.
- 1987 (Showa 62) April 4:Privatization of the national railway divisionAs a result, the stations of the Japanese National Railways will become stations of East Japan Railway Company (JR East) and Japan Freight Railway Company (JR Freight)..
- 1990 (Heisei2 years) October: Set up a 10 kilometer post on the Itsukaichi Line on Line 1.[Newspaper 1].
- 1991 (3)May 1: Expanded Ome Line (Lines 2 and 3) home.Rare in JapanStyrofoamIt was constructed by the method of stacking.
- 1996 (8)May 3: Hachioji on the Hachiko Line-The Goryeo River is electrified[Newspaper 2].
- 2001 (13)May 11: In JR EastPrepaid Card"SuicaCan be used[Press 2].
- Date unknown: Construction of Hashigami station building started (5th generation station building).
- May 12: Expanded Hachiko Line (4th and 5th lines) home.
- May 3: IC card "PASMOCan be used[Press 3].
- May 5: Underground passageway closed.
- May 8: Most of the free passages have been opened due to the conversion to the Hashigami station building.At the same time, Dila Haijima also opened. A dedicated transfer passage between JR East and Seibu will continue to be established.[Press 4].
- 2008 (20)May 3: With the progress of the construction of the Hashigami station building, the transfer passage between JR East and Seibu was abolished.
- 2010 (22) March: Completed construction of Hashigami station building.
- 2015 (27)May 3: At Hachiko Line Home Line 5Lifting platform fenceStarted using (trial introduction)[Press 5][Press 6].
- 2016 (28)May 12: At Ome / Itsukaichi LineTokyo metropolitan area transportation management systemIntroduced (ATOS).
- 2021 (Reiwa3 years)May 11: Extending and widening Platform 1 (planned)[Press 7].
The current 5th generation station building is located on the border between Akishima City and Fussa City, and each platform is located across both cities.In the old station building era, the station building was located only in Akishima City.
The south exit faces Akishima City and the north exit faces Fussa City.ConcourseIs installed inStained glassThe design of is "Akishima Whale" on the south exit side and "Fussa Tanabata" on the north exit side.However, the north exit Tachikawa entrance is located in Akishima City.
The station building has a free passageHashigami station buildingSo, JR East / SeibuTicket gateThere is.Home numbers are assigned in order from the south side, and Seibu homes are set by JR serial numbers.
2015 In March, a lift bar type will be used on the up platform of the Hachiko Line.Home door(Takamizawa CyberneticsMade/Sotetsu Izumino Line OfYayoi Station(Same type as the one that was once tested and installed) is being introduced on a trial basis.[Press 6][Press 8].
This station is the same as Akishima station,Haijima DaishiThere is a pillar marked "Haijimadaishi getting off station" in the direction of Tachikawa on the platform of Lines 2 and 3 of this station.Once on a pillarSpecialty OfDarumaWas listed.
|1||Itsukaichi Line||Going down||Akigawa-Musashi-Itsukaichiaspect||Some trains are on line 2|
|2||Ome Line||Going down||Ome-Okutamaaspect|
|3||Ome Linecenter lane||Going up||Tachikawa-Shinjuku-Tokyoaspect||Some trains are on lines 1 and 2|
From Tachikawa Station Direct to the Chuo Line
(Train bound for Tokyo)
|4||■ Hachiko LineKawagoe Line||Going down||Koma River-Takasaki-Kawagoeaspect||Some trains are on line 1|
From Koraigawa Station ■ Direct to Kawagoe Line
(Train for Kawagoe)
Transfer to Takasaki Station at Koraigawa Station
|5||■ Hachiko Line||Going up||Komiya-Hachiojiaspect||Lifting typePlatform fenceSome trains are on line 4 during the test|
(Source:JR East: Station map）
- For Ome / Musashi Gokaichi and for Musashi Gokaichi / Koraigawa (Hakonegasaki)[Annotation 1],andHoliday Rapid Okutama "Okutama" "Akigawa"At this stationConnect / disconnectTo carry out.Therefore, the stop time is long.On the Ome Line, trains that stop for a long time at this station for time adjustment are set regardless of whether they are on weekdays or Saturdays and holidays, and some trains stop at this station for about 8 minutes. .. (* As of March 2019 revision)
- Also, the trains on the Hachiko LineOme-Itsukaichi LineSome trains stop for about 3 to 4 minutes for the convenience of connecting to the trains.When the Ome Liner was once in operation, trains in the direction of Kawagoe often waited for the Ome Liner.Therefore, even nowLimited Express OmeIf the train on the Ome / Itsukaichi line is delayed, the train on the Hachiko line may also be delayed.
- Lines 1 and 2Departure markShows the starting time and departure line for Musashi Gokaichi.
- 3番線と4番線の間に2本の待避線が、5番線と6番線の間に1本の留置線がある。（かつては1番線と2番線の間に1本の待避線があったほか、5番線と6番線の間にある留置線は2本あった。）この待避線に、平日は特急「おうめ」・休日は翌日の特急運用へのOvernight detentionAs E353 series 9 cars 1 formation is detained every day[Annotation 2].
- As of 2014, a special train departing from Hachioji or Takao on the JR Chuo Line is being detained during daily operation from Tachikawa Station on the JR Ome Line to the siding via the short-circuit line.
- Between JR Chuo Line and Ome Line Tachikawa-Ome Station2020 eraFirst half (within the next five years after the 2021 fiscal year) the two-story green car to the train of the orange band in prospect by connecting two-car is carried out the 5-car train operation.Therefore 2[Press 7] ――On track 3, remodeling work to support 12-car trains on the platform, improvement of signal equipment, and partial changes to premises wiring will be implemented.[Press 9][Newspaper 3].
- A 1 kilometer post on the Itsukaichi Line was planted on Platform 1990 in 0.[Newspaper 1].
It is a ground station with two lines on one side of an island platform.Seibu Railway's newInformation signWas first introduced.
|6 · 7||Haijima Line||Hagiyama-Kodaira-Seibu Shinjukuaspect|
Hashigami station building business
At this station2005 Every time(HeiseiFrom 17), JR East, Seibu Railway, Akishima City, and Fussa City started the Hashigami Station Building Project as a measure against congestion of the platform and north-south traffic of local residents. 2007 (Heisei 19)May 8Partially completed in, along with this, the ticket gates of JR East and Seibu will be separated, and the concourse and each home will be contacted.escalatorとエ レ ベ ー タ ーWas newly established[Press 4].
at first2008 It was planned to be completed in March (20).However, the land acquisition at the south exit (Akishima city side) was delayed,StairsInstallation work, and to the south exitエ レ ベ ー タ ーThe installation work was also delayed, so it was postponed and delayed by two years.2010 (22) Completed in March.
The stairs on the north exit side started operation on August 2007, 19, and the escalator and elevator started operation in March 8, respectively.At the south exit, the elevator and the stairs on the east side were put into service in the summer of 24, and a temporary staircase was installed on the west side.The escalator and the stairs on the west side started operation in March 2008.New under each staircasePublic toiletIs also installed.
2008May 3 OfMetropolitan IC card mutual use serviceUntil the completion of the system renovation, in addition to the ticket gates of JR East / Seibu, the JR / Seibu connecting passage was set up with a part of the free passage inside the ticket gate.After that, both companiesAutomatic ticket gateWas added.
Overview before the conversion to the Hashigami station building (4th generation station building)
Before the start of the Hashigami station building project, there were JR East on the south side and Seibu on the north side, and they were connected by a connecting passage.There was no contact ticket gate between the two, and it was possible to transfer to each other, but on the other hand, to go back and forth between the north and south of this station using the connecting passage, JRAdmission ticketHad to buy.note that,Tokyo Station,Takao StationUnlike etc.Admission ticketWas not on sale. The JR platform also had an underground passageway that connects only lines 1-5, but in 2007 (Heisei 19) due to the Hashigami station building project.May 5It was closed in Japan, and a new passageway on the bridge was built on the west side.In addition, an electric bulletin board was set up on the platform of Lines 1 and 2 to display the departure number of the Musashi Itsukaichi train, and a separate platform display for the Itsukaichi Line and the Hachiko Line was also set up.
Automatic ticket vending machine・ Automatic ticket gate ・Automatic checkout machineWas installed with specifications of JR East on the south side and Seibu on the north side.At both ticket gatesSuica-ICOCA-PASMO-PassnetHowever, in the automatic ticket vending machines and automatic checkout machines, the south side is Passnet and the north side is ICOCA.Orange cardDid not correspond to each.
To Tachikawa on JR Line 1Standing Soba/Udon Shop"Azumi" is also a standing eating soba and udon shop at the northern end of the Hashigami connecting passage to the Seibu side.Sayama soba"WhenTaiyakiThere was a shop, but it was closed due to the above-mentioned business.
Stores inside the station
For the concourse inside the JR ticket gate,Station NakaCommercial facility "Over there"Haijima" is 2007 (Heisei 19)May 8Opened in.Move intenantIs as follows.Most of the stores that existed before the Hashigami station building were closed.
- Book Compass- Book
- Yoshinoya --Yoshinoya's directly managed store
- The little mermaid
- Mister Donut
- Flo Prestige - Sweets
- Irorian Kiraku (former: Ayakaan)- Soba,Udon,rice ball
- NewDays Convenience store
- Tama Shinkin Bank Haijima station yardTMJ
Although it is not a permanent store, the JR East Hachioji branch office will be at the concourse inside the ticket gate on the third Saturday of May to December.TamaDistrictFarmer VegetablesWe are holding "Haijima Station Marche" that sells directly[Press 10].
On August 2007, 19 (Heisei 8), the Seibu Railway side also opened three stores outside the ticket gate (the existing stores are also abolished).
The following 4 stores are currently open.
- Tomony --Convenience store type shop (opened on July 2012, 7)
- Chinese soba Mutahiro
- Omusubi Gonbei
- Kentucky Fried Chicken
JR Freight Management / US Army Yokota Air Base Line
JR Freight manages the opposite side of the North Exit Square from the Seibu Haijima Line platform.Yokota baseline(Non-electrifiedSingle line)ButTamagawa waterとItsukakaidoTheBridgeとRailroad crossingCrossing at, it is about 500 meters to the fence at the entrance of the base, and further to the inside of the base.
1970 Until that time, it was used for transporting goods, so it extended to the front of Gate 5, but after thatfuelIt was only transported and about half was removed.Tsurumi LineAnzen StationLeased line connects toTsurumi Oil Storage FacilityFreight trains for fuel transportation several times a weekNambu Line・ It operates via the Ome Line.
From TachikawaElectric locomotiveHas been towed bytruck(Tank car) Was sent to this station in advance and was waitingDiesel locomotiveAfter being exchanged for and raised to the starting point of the Yokota Air Base line in the direction of Akishima on the premises, it overlaps the Hachiko Line and some lines, and crosses the Seibu Haijima Line in a plane and heads for Yokota Air Base.
In addition, each on the wayRailroad crossing"Warning US Army in Japanbase Exclusion Zone No entry into this area without the permission of the base commanderlawIt is a violation. (Omitted) Illegal entry is punished by Japanese law. (Criminal Special LawArticle 2 Showa 27May 5 Law No. 7) "TicketsIs written in English and Japanese, and the railroad tracks outside the premises are part of Yokota Air Base.
The main traction locomotives as of December 28 are as follows.
- Anzen / Hamakawasaki-Haijima: EF65 2000 series or EF210 (belonging to Shin-Tsurumi engine district)
- Haijima-Yokota Air Base: DE10 or DE11 2000 series (belonging to Kawasaki police box in Shin-Tsurumi engine district)
- JR East -2020 average dailyBoardingpersonnel The22,874Is[Number of passengers 1].
- Seibu Railway -2020 average dailyGetting on and offpersonnel The27,526Is[Number of passengers 2].
- 92th out of 26 Seibu Railway stations.
Average daily number of passengers by year
Recent daily averageGetting on and offThe number of personnel is as shown in the table below (excluding JR).
Boarding and alighting personnel
|Rate of increase|
|1997 (Heisei9 years)||31,794|
|2019 (first year of Reiwa)||36,317||−1.2%|
|2020 (Reiwa2 years)||27,526||−24.2%|
Daily average number of passengers by year (1-1953)
Average daily number of passengers by year (since 1)
Daily average for each yearBoardingThe number of employees is shown in the table below.
|年度||JR East||Seibu Railway||Source|
|2001||[JR 2]26,191||14,364||[Tokyo statistics 49]|
|2002||[JR 3]25,882||13,973||[Tokyo statistics 50]|
|2003||[JR 4]26,016||13,981||[Tokyo statistics 51]|
|2004||[JR 5]26,105||14,016||[Tokyo statistics 52]|
|2005||[JR 6]26,225||14,118||[Tokyo statistics 53]|
|2006||[JR 7]26,398||14,304||[Tokyo statistics 54]|
|2007||[JR 8]27,989||15,732||[Tokyo statistics 55]|
|2008||[JR 9]28,504||16,679||[Tokyo statistics 56]|
|2009||[JR 10]28,351||16,682||[Tokyo statistics 57]|
|2010||[JR 11]28,350||16,556||[Tokyo statistics 58]|
|2011||[JR 12]28,076||16,268||[Tokyo statistics 59]|
|2012||[JR 13]28,465||16,649||[Tokyo statistics 60]|
|2013||[JR 14]29,335||17,129||[Tokyo statistics 61]|
|2014||[JR 15]29,336||17,202||[Tokyo statistics 62]|
|2015||[JR 16]29,880||17,668||[Tokyo statistics 63]|
|2016||[JR 17]30,024||17,795||[Tokyo statistics 64]|
|2017||[JR 18]30,223||18,003||[Tokyo statistics 65]|
|2018||[JR 19]30,430||18,323||[Tokyo statistics 66]|
|2019 (first year of Reiwa)||[JR 20]29,946||18,107||[Tokyo statistics 67]|
|2020 (Reiwa2 years)||[JR 21]22,874|
- ^ Opened June 1968, 5. Data for a total of 15 days from the opening date to March 3 of the following year.
The amount of cargo handled by JR Freight in 2008 was 7,200 tons for shipping and 61,417 tons for arrival.We do not handle container cargo.The annual tonnage for each year is as shown in the table below.
|年度||Total number||Car freight||Container cargo||Source|
|Shipping tonnage||Tonnage of arrival||Shipping tonnage||Tonnage of arrival||Shipping tonnage||Tonnage of arrival|
|1990 (Heisei2 years)||15,452||119,640||15,452||119,640|||
|1991 (Heisei3 years)||15,508||130,668||15,508||130,668|||
|1992 (Heisei4 years)||16,972||131,096||16,972||131,096|||
|1993 (Heisei5 years)||17,856||135,022||17,856||135,022|||
|1994 (Heisei6 years)||20,492||156,154||20,492||156,154|||
|1995 (Heisei7 years)||16,712||138,464||16,712||138,464|||
|1996 (Heisei8 years)||16,532||133,146||16,532||133,146|||
|1997 (Heisei9 years)||135,608||135,608|||
Around the station
The south exit side was onceShopping districtHowever, the new construction of the station building, undergroundBicycle parking,National Route 16Many stores were closed due to large-scale construction work such as road maintenance to connect to.
Roads and various facilities
- JR East Haijima General Office (Akishima City)
- Tachikawa Driving District Haijima Transit Station (Fussa City)
- Akishima Police Station Haijima station square police box (Akishima city)
- Tokyo Metropolitan Road No. 164 Waishima Stop Line(Akishima City / Fussa City)
- National highway No. 16 (same as above)
- Tokyo Metropolitan Route 7 Suginami Akiruno Line(Mutsumibashi Street) (Fussa City)
- Tokyo Metropolitan Tama Technical High School(Fussa City, Akishima City)
- Keimei Gakuen High School(Akishima City)
- Tokyo Metropolitan Haijima High School(Ibid.)
- Tokyo Nishi-Tokushukai Hospital(Ibid.)
- Ishishinkai Akishima Renal Clinic (same as above)
- Haijima Daishi(Ibid.)
- Hiyoshi Shrine (same as above)
- JR East Haijima Substation (Fussa City)
- National Highway No. 16 (Akishima City / Fussa City)
- Tokyo Metropolitan Road No. 7 Suginami Akiruno Line (Itsukakaido) (Fussa City)
- Fussa Gakuen (same as above)
- Tamagawa water(Akishima City / Fussa City)
- U.S. Forces Japan Yokota Air Base (same as above)
- Haijima Driving School (Fussa City)
- Fussa City Fukuto General Grand (same as above)
- FussaRecyclingCenter Recycling Plaza (same as above)
- Tamagawa Josui Ryokuchi Nikkobashi Park (same as above)
- Seibu Worship Island Heights (Akishima City)
- Yokota Air Base Freight Line
- SupermarketEcos Yokado store (Akishima city)
- Ito-Yokado Haijima store (same as above)
- AUTOBACS Haijima store (same as above)
- Akishima Matsubara XNUMXpost office(Ibid.)
- East Japan Bank Haijima Branch (Fussa City)
- Tama Shinkin Bank Haijima Branch (Akishima City)
- Seibu Shinkin Bank Haijima branch (same as above)
- Business Inn Haijima (same as above)
- Shin Tokyo Diamond Bowl (Fussa City)
- Yuraku no Sato Akishima store (Akishima city)
Waishima Station (South Exit, Akishima City)
In the past, the Waishima station bus stop was a little east of the south exit, but due to the redevelopment in front of the station, the south exit station square was completed in March 2016, and the south exit bus rotary started to be used on March 3 of the same year. , Changed the location of the bus stop..Along with this, from April 4st of the same yearA busThe west route has started to enter Haijima Station, and a new "Haijima Station" stop has been established in the south exit rotary..
- No. 1 stop (Tachikawa Bus）
- Standing 82:Tachikawa StationNorth exit
- Haijima 11: Haijima circulation
- Haijima 12-2: Via Haijima housing complex Haijima marshalling yard (former: Haijima sales office)
- Platform 2 (Tachikawa Bus)
- No. 3 stop (West Tokyo Bus）
- Platform 4 (Nishi Tokyo Bus)
- Platform 5 (Tachikawa Bus)
- Showa 11: Via Horimukai Akishima Station South Exit
- Tachi 15-4: Via Horimukai / Matsunaka housing complex / Tachikawa City Hall Tachikawa Station North Exit
- Tachi 15-5: Via Horimukai / Matsunaka housing complex yard / Kashiwacho XNUMX-chome Tachikawa station north exit
Haijima Station North Entrance (North Exit, Fussa City)
- Tachikawa Bus
- Tachi 15-2: Via Tachikawa City Hall Tachikawa Station North Exit
- Tachi 15-3: Via Kashiwacho XNUMX-chome Tachikawa Station North Exit
Abolished "Japan's longest railroad crossing"
There are three railroad crossings in front of the warehouse on the Ome Line, the railroad crossing behind the Hachiko Warehouse on the Hachiko Line, and the Seibu-Tachikawa No. 7 railroad crossing on the Seibu Haijima Line near the above detention line.Railroad crossing(Akishima City Northern Hokkaido No. 143 Location map) Was the longest railroad crossing in Japan, with a total length of 130 meters, although the Ome Line and the Hachiko Line / Seibu Haijima Line were separated..
Danger has also been pointed out due to its length, and there is an elevator that can mount four bicycles in the free passage newly constructed by building a bridge on the station building.2009 (21)May 5It was completed in, and it became possible to push the bicycle and go back and forth in the free passage.[Newspaper 4]..For this reason, the "railroad crossing in front of the warehouse" and the "railroad crossing behind the Hachiko warehouse, Seibu-Tachikawa No. 7 railroad crossing" will be held in the same month.31 daysIt was abolished after the last train passed[Newspaper 4]..However, some residents also voiced opposition.[Newspaper 4].
After that, the railroad crossing in front of the warehouse was renamed to "Haijima premises railroad crossing" and started operation, and only the people concerned can pass.
- East Japan Railway (JR East)
- Ome Line
- Limited expressUme”Stop station
- ■Special rapid speedHoliday Rapid Okutama(Saturdays and holidays only)
- ■Special Rapid Service for commuting (only on weekdays)■Ome Special■Rapid commuting (weekday descent only)■Rapid·■Local trains (all of the above stop at each station on the Ome Line)
- Itsukaichi Line
- ■Special rapid speedHoliday Rapid Okutama(Saturdays and holidays only, stops at each station on the Itsukaichi Line)
- ■Ome Special■Rapid·■Local trains (both stop at each station on the Itsukaichi Line)
- (Ome Line) Akishima Station (JC 54)- Haijima Station (JC 55) - Kumagawa Station (JC 81)
- ■ Hachiko Line
- Seibu Railway
- Haijima Line
- ■Haijima Liner (arrival train only) ・■Express■Semi-express■Local trains (both stop at each station on the Haijima Line)
- Seibu Tachikawa Station (SS35)- Haijima Station (SS36)
- ■Haijima Liner (arrival train only) ・■Express■Semi-express■Local trains (both stop at each station on the Haijima Line)
- ^ As we arrive at this station on line 1, a broadcast will be broadcast to encourage passengers heading for Ushihama and Ome to change to the same platform at Akishima station, which is next to the station.
- ^ 2019 May 3Before the timetable revision, Ome liner on weekday timetables and limited express operation on the next day on holidaysOvernight detentionAs E257 series 9 cars 1 formation was detained every day
- ^ a b c d "Weekly JR All Stations / All Vehicle Bases" No. 46 Kofu Station / Okutama Station / Katsunumabudokyo Station and 79 other stations,Asahi Shimbun Publishing<Weekly Asahi Encyclopedia>, October 2013, 7, page 7.
- ^ "Transition of Stops: Encyclopedia JR/JR" JTB 1998
- ^ Haijima Station Information --Seibu Railway, viewed February 2017, 2
- ^ a b c d e f g Akira Mimura "Ayumi of the station building for 110 years at Haijima Station", "Ayumi of Tama", Tamashin Regional Cultural Foundation, No. 5, issued on February 129, 20
- ^ a b c d e f Sone Satoru(Supervised) "Weekly All Railways in History JNR / JR" No. 38 Oume Line / Tsurumi Line / Nanbu Line / Gokaichi Line, Asahi Shimbun Publications Partwork Encyclopedia Editorial Department (editing),Asahi Shimbun Publishing<Weekly Asahi Encyclopedia>, October 2010, 4, page 11.
- ^ Editor Railway Journal, "All about Japanese stations and railway station buildings in photographs", Takeshobo, published on June 54, 6
- ^ November 1982, 57 (Showa 11) Japanese National Railways Public Notice No. 13 "Abolition of Freight Transport Business"
- ^ "Irorian Kiraku Dila Haijima Store ｜ Store Information ｜ Irorian Kiraku ｜ Restaurant ｜ NRE Nippon Restaurant Enterprise Co., Ltd.”(Japanese). Japanese Restaurant Enterprise. October 2019th, 6Browse.
- ^ "(U) CV-22 BEDDOWN AT YOKOTA AIR BASE”(English). Ministry of Defense (February 2015, 2). October 2019th, 10Browse. “Another rail, the Seibu Haijima line, delivers fuel to the south end of the base.”
- ^ The 42nd Tokyo Statistical Yearbook, page 222
- ^ The 43nd Tokyo Statistical Yearbook, page 228
- ^ The 44nd Tokyo Statistical Yearbook, page 222
- ^ The 45nd Tokyo Statistical Yearbook, page 232
- ^ The 46nd Tokyo Statistical Yearbook, page 218
- ^ The 47nd Tokyo Statistical Yearbook, page 236
- ^ The 48nd Tokyo Statistical Yearbook, page 252
- ^ The 49nd Tokyo Statistical Yearbook, page 252
- ^ The 50nd Tokyo Statistical Yearbook, page 252
- ^ The 51nd Tokyo Statistical Yearbook, page 252
- ^ The 52nd Tokyo Statistical Yearbook, page 252
- ^ The 53nd Tokyo Statistical Yearbook, page 252
- ^ The 54nd Tokyo Statistical Yearbook, page 252
- ^ The 55nd Tokyo Statistical Yearbook, page 252
- ^ The 56nd Tokyo Statistical Yearbook, page 248
- ^ The 57nd Tokyo Statistical Yearbook, page 266
- ^ The 58nd Tokyo Statistical Yearbook, page 253
- ^ The 59nd Tokyo Statistical Yearbook, page 252
- ^ The 60nd Tokyo Statistical Yearbook, page 257
- ^ a b "(PDF)”. Akishima City (March 2016, 3). October 2016th, 4Browse.
- ^ "Platform Information Haijima Station”. Tachikawa Bus Co., Ltd. October 2016th, 5Browse.
- ^ "Platform Information Haijima Station”. Nishi Tokyo Bus Co., Ltd. October 2016th, 4Browse.
- ^ Hiroyasu Ito "Long-I Railroad Crossing", "Japanese" Rare "Railroad Crossing", Toho Publishing, February 2005, 2
- ^ Hiroyasu Ito "Long-Cute Railroad Crossing", "Latest Survey Japan's" Rare "Railroad Crossing", Toho Publishing, published on November 2010, 11.That railroad crossing, which became a hot topic in the media, is now
Press release material
- ^ “Introducing “Station Numbering” to the Tokyo metropolitan area”-Aiming to become a station that is easier to understand by looking to the 2020 Tokyo Olympics and Paralympics” (Japanese) (PDF) (Press Release), East Japan Railway Company, (September 2016, 4), オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2020, 2. October 2020th, 6Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”(Japanese). East Japan Railway Company. As of May 2019, 7オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.October 2020th, 4Browse.
- ^ "PASMO will start service on Sunday, March 3th-Introduced by 18 railway operators and 23 bus operators, and will gradually expand-" (Japanese) (PDF) (Press Release), PASMO Council / Pasmo, (December 2006, 12), オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2020, 5. October 2020th, 5Browse.
- ^ a b “On August 2007, 8, we will start using the Hashigami station building at Waishima Station. In addition, a new Ekinaka commercial space“ Dila Waishima ”will be born!” (PDF) (Press Release), East Japan Railway Company Hachioji Branch, (September 2007, 6), オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2020, 4. October 2020th, 4Browse.
- ^ “From Saturday, March 2015, 3, we will start using platform screen doors at Haijima Station on the Hachiko Line.” (Japanese) (PDF) (Press Release), East Japan Railway Company Hachioji Branch, (October 2015, 2), オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2020, 1. October 2020th, 4Browse.
- ^ a b "Trial introduction of platform screen doors" (PDF) (Press Release), East Japan Railway Company, (December 2014, 12), オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2020, 4. October 2020th, 4Browse.
- ^ a b "About the time change of some trains on the Ome Line Haijima Station line switching work due to the introduction of green cars such as the Chuo Line" (Japanese) (PDF) (Press Release), East Japan Railway Company Hachioji Branch, (October 2021, 9), オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2021, 9. October 2021th, 9Browse.
- ^ "About the adoption of the" platform screen door system "" (Japanese) (PDF) (Press Release), Takamizawa Cybernetics, (December 2014, 12), オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2021, 2. October 2021th, 2Browse.
- ^ "Introduction of Green Car Service to Chuo Rapid Line, etc." (Japanese) (PDF) (Press Release), East Japan Railway Company, (September 2015, 2), オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2019, 9. October 2020th, 4Browse.
- ^ “Opportunity to interact with lively farmers and vegetables in the Tama area! We will hold a regular“ Haijima Station Marche ”at Haijima Station!” (Japanese) (PDF) (Press Release), East Japan Railway Company Hachioji Branch, (October 2017, 5), オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2017, 12. October 2020th, 6Browse.
- ^ a b “JR Haijima Station 0 km post is now available on the Itsukaichi Line platform”. Traffic newspaper (Kotsu Shimbunsha): p. 4. (July 1990, 11)
- ^ "JR New Timetable Start" "Kotsu Shimbun" Kotsu Shimbunsha, March 1996, 3, page 19.
- ^ "JR East postpones the Chuo Line green car plan". Sankei Shimbun(November 2017, 3). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2017, 3. October 2020th, 11Browse.
- ^ a b c "To abolish the 127-meter railroad crossing in Akishima, cross 11 railroad tracks at the end of the month, accident prevention: Tokyo Tama". Yomiuri Shimbun (Yomiuri Shimbun). (January 2009, 5). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2009, 6. October 2009th, 5Browse.
- Average daily number of passengers on JR and private railways
- JR East's passenger numbers since 2000
- ^ Number of passengers at each station (2000) -JR East
- ^ Number of passengers at each station (2001) -JR East
- ^ Number of passengers at each station (2002) -JR East
- ^ Number of passengers at each station (2003) -JR East
- ^ Number of passengers at each station (2004) -JR East
- ^ Number of passengers at each station (2005) -JR East
- ^ Number of passengers at each station (2006) -JR East
- ^ Number of passengers at each station (2007) -JR East
- ^ Number of passengers at each station (2008) -JR East
- ^ Number of passengers at each station (2009) -JR East
- ^ Number of passengers at each station (2010) -JR East
- ^ Number of passengers at each station (2011) -JR East
- ^ Number of passengers at each station (2012) -JR East
- ^ Number of passengers at each station (2013) -JR East
- ^ Number of passengers at each station (2014) -JR East
- ^ Number of passengers at each station (2015) -JR East
- ^ Number of passengers at each station (2016) -JR East
- ^ Number of passengers at each station (2017) -JR East
- ^ Number of passengers at each station (2018) -JR East
- ^ Number of passengers at each station (2019) -JR East
- ^ Number of passengers at each station (2020) -JR East
- JR / private railway statistical data
- Tokyo statistical yearbook
- ^ (PDF) -Page 13
- ^ (PDF) -Page 10
- ^ (PDF) -Page 10
- ^ (PDF) -Page 10
- ^ (PDF) -Page 10
- ^ (PDF) -Page 10
- ^ Showa 34
- ^ Showa 35
- ^ Showa 36
- ^ Showa 37
- ^ Showa 38
- ^ Showa 39
- ^ Showa 40
- ^ Showa 41
- ^ Showa 42
- ^ Showa 43
- ^ Showa 44
- ^ Showa 45
- ^ Showa 46
- ^ Showa 47
- ^ Showa 48
- ^ Showa 49
- ^ Showa 50
- ^ Showa 51
- ^ Showa 52
- ^ Showa 53
- ^ Showa 54
- ^ Showa 55
- ^ Showa 56
- ^ Showa 57
- ^ Showa 58
- ^ Showa 59
- ^ Showa 60
- ^ Showa 61
- ^ Showa 62
- ^ Showa 63
- ^ XNUMX
- ^ Heisei 2
- ^ Heisei 3
- ^ Heisei 4
- ^ Heisei 5
- ^ Heisei 6
- ^ Heisei 7
- ^ Heisei 8
- ^ Heisei 9
- ^ (PDF)
- ^ (PDF)
- ^ Heisei 12
- ^ Heisei 13
- ^ Heisei 14
- ^ Heisei 15
- ^ Heisei 16
- ^ Heisei 17
- ^ Heisei 18
- ^ Heisei 19
- ^ Heisei 20
- ^ Heisei 21
- ^ Heisei 22
- ^ Heisei 23
- ^ Heisei 24
- ^ Heisei 25
- ^ Heisei 26
- ^ Heisei 27
- ^ Heisei 28
- ^ Heisei 29
- ^ Heisei 30
- ^ 31, the first year of Reiwa