Photo Image of a warning system that alerts you to the approach of an emergency vehicle in Stellantis
Tested warning system for danger information to reduce traffic accidents ... Stellantis
If you write the contents roughly
An idea born from "Star Up" by Stellantis employees, it is a warning system that notifies you that an emergency vehicle is approaching.
Stellantis is a driver on September 9th, leveraging the latest connected car technology ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Stellantis NV(British: Stellantis NV"Become bright with stars" Latinverbfrom stello) IsFranceCar manufacturersGroup PSAAnd Italian car makersFiat Chrysler AutomobilesA multinational automobile manufacturing company created by a XNUMX-XNUMX merger of FCA.
Stellantis NV NetherlandsIt is registered inAbarth,Alfa romeo,Chrysler,Citroen,Dodge,DS,Fiat,ジ ー プ,Lancia,Maserati,Opel,Peugeot,Ram Tracks,BoxholeIt is composed of 14 brands.NVIs an abbreviation for "Co., Ltd. (Naamloze Vennootschap)" in Dutch.The name of Stellantis isCorporateUsed only as a brand, there are no changes to the brand names or logos of the 14 brands.
In early 2019, FCA is a French group companyRenaultSeeking a merger with, and reached a tentative agreement..However, the French government did not support the agreement and the merger was withdrawn.
The FCA then approached the PSA. The acquisition, officially signed in December 2019, is expected to create the world's fourth-largest car maker and save around € 12 billion annually... After the $ 2019 billion acquisition was announced in October 10, work began on deciding on a new name for the merged company.
The merger is overwhelming by the shareholders of both companiesVoting rightsAs a result of the exercise, it was confirmed on January 2021, 1 and completed on January 4, 2021.After the acquisition is completed, on January 1, 16Italian Stock ExchangeandEuronext ParisCommon stock was bought and sold in January 2021, 1New York Stock ExchangeListed under the ticker symbol "STLA".
September 2021, 9, a major shareholderDongfeng Motor GroupApproximately 1.15 million Stellantis shares 3610% (6 million shares)Euro(7.1 millionDollar) Announced that it was sold.This was implemented as part of the PSA-FCA merger agreement, and Dongfeng Motor Group will continue to hold a 4.5% stake..
As of 2021, the Stellantis brand portfolio is as follows:
|Alfa romeo||1910||Timothy Kniskiss|
(Spin-off from Citroen brand)
|ジ ー プ||1941||Christian Meunier|
(Spin-off from Dodge brand)
After the merger of 50% FCA and 50% PSA, the owners will be:
- 14.4% Exor The Agnelli family
- 7.2% Peugeot family
- 6.2% French Government
- 4.5% Dongfeng Motor Group
- 2.4% Tiger Global
- 1.6% UBS Securities
- 0.96% Vanguard Group
- ^ “Fiat-Chrysler & Peugeot Agree on Merger to Create 4th-Largest Carmaker”. NPR(July 2019, 10) October 2020th, 7Browse.
- ^ "stellans, stellantis M --Latin is Simple Online Dictionary" (English). www.latin-is-simple.com. October 2021th, 1Browse.
- ^ "stellantis" is the genitive, singular form, male and neutral, of "stellans"-or, also, the present active participe of "stello", in that case still meaning "of (him / that who) brights with stars"
- ^ "stello, stellas, stellare A,-, stellatum --Latin is Simple Online Dictionary" (English). www.latin-is-simple.com. October 2021th, 1Browse.
- ^ Fiat Chrysler to Be Renamed Stellantis After Merger With PSA, Wall Street Journal, 15 July 2020
- ^ a b Fiat Chrysler and PSA Group rename merged automaker'Stellantis',, 16 July 2020
- ^ “Fiat Chrysler proposes 50-50 merger with Renault”. TechCrunch October 2019th, 5Browse.
- ^ “Mergers: Commission approves the merger of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles NV and Peugeot SA, subject to conditions” (Press Release), European Commission, (December 2020, 12)
- ^ "Fiat Chrysler and Peugeot shareholders vote to merge, creating world's fourth-largest car maker" (English). NBC News. October 2021th, 1Browse.
- ^ Noble. “Stellantis merger to close on Jan. 16 after PSA, FCA shareholders approve" (English). The Detroit News. October 2021th, 1Browse.
- ^ "The merger of FCA and Groupe PSA has been completed" (English). October 2021th, 1Browse.
- ^ "Stellantis jumps 11% in NYSE debut. Here's what you need to know about the world's fourth-largest automaker”(English). CNBC (November 2020, 1). October 2021th, 9Browse.
- ^ "Stellantis shareholder Dongfeng sells down stake for 600 mln euros". Reuters (September 2021, 9). October 2021th, 9Browse.
- Official Website
- Stellantis: Name of new group due to merger of FCA and Group PSA Joint press release of FCA and PSA