[Wooden station building catalog] Kure Line 004/54 Aki-Kawajiri Station
If you write the contents roughly
After being transferred to JR West due to JNR division and privatization, the Midori no Madoguchi was opened in 1992.
* Taken in August 2020 The top image is Aki-Kawajiri Station on the Kure Line.A chic wooden station building, a part of the roof tiles has been re-roofed ... → Continue reading
Train channels are always immersed in the train! This is a railway specialized channel for railway fans.
You can check the latest railway news you are interested in at once!
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
West Japan Railway Company
West Japan Railway Company[Note 1](Nishi Nihon Roku Tetsudo,British: West Japan Railway Company) IsWest JapanCentered aroundpassengerOperate railways, etc.Japan OfRailway operator.1987 May 4ToPrivatization of the national railway divisionAlong withJapan National RailwayFrom (JNR) to Osaka, Tennoji, Fukuchiyama, Okayama, Yonago, Hiroshima, KanazawaRailway Management BureauAnd the Shinkansen General Bureau (Sanyo Shinkansen) and Kyushu General Bureau (Shinkansen Division)TrainBusiness andShipBusiness was taken over and startedJR GroupOne of the passenger railway companies of. The popular name isJR West Japan(JR Nishinihon), the English abbreviation isJR West[Note 2].Corporate color Thetagcolor.The head office isOsakaOsakaKita.Tokyo Stock Exchange OfListingCompanies.Nikkei Stock AverageandTOPIX Large 70One of the constituent stocks of.
As a non-railway business, including group companiesRetail trade,Real estatedevelopment of,HotelWe are also developing business, construction work, etc...In the non-railway businessSeto Inland Seaでferry,Passenger shipIs operating[Note 3]Besides, outside the railway business areaCapital Area,Chukyo area We are also expanding into.
In addition, this company is a railway company with a company name that also starts from "West Japan",FukuokaBased inMajor private railway OfWest Japan RailwayHas nothing to do with (Nishitetsu)[Note 4].
The railway business area isSanyo ShinkansenAll sections ofHokuriku Shinkansen OfJoetsu Myoko Station - Kanazawa StationWith most of the Kinki region, Hokuriku region, and Chugoku regionShinetsu region,FukuokaSome ofConventional lineAnd totalOperating kiloThe number is 5,007.1 km[Note 5][Note 6], 1,174 stations26,500 employees (JR West alone) And Japanese railway operators, respectivelyEast Japan RailwayNext to (JR East).
Business environment and management strategy
JR West has its own railway networkShinkansen,Kinki area OfConventional line(Urban network), It is roughly divided into three types of conventional lines other than the Kinki region such as Hokuriku and Chugoku regions..
Of the Kinki region, JapanThree major metropolitan areasPositioned as one ofKeihanshindistrict(KansaiArea) transportation, as it is called "private railway kingdom"Kinki Nippon Railway,Hankyu Corporation,Hanshin Electric Railway,Sanyo Electric Railway,Nankai Electric Railway,Keihan Electric RailwayAnd many morePrivate railwayWhile JR West is in a competitive relationship with these private railway companies, they are segregated according to the distance used and the destination.Transfer transportation,Free ticket, Etc., at private railway companiesICOCA・ ICOCACommuter PassThere is a cooperative relationship with the release of.山陽新幹線における都市間輸送ではIn intercity transportation on the Sanyo ShinkansenaircraftIs in a competitive relationship with.Capital AreaJR East, which has a conventional line network,Tokaido ShinkansenTo holdTokai passenger railwayCompared to (JR Tokai), the Keihanshin area has strong private railway lines in parallel, the Sanyo Shinkansen has only about half the demand of the Tokaido Shinkansen, and the Hokuriku region of China is in the red.Local lineIt is said that the management base is relatively weak among the three companies in Honshu because it has a large number of companies... HoweverHokkaido passenger railway(JR Hokkaido),Shikoku Passenger Railway(JR Shikoku),Kyushu passenger railwayManagement is stable compared to the so-called "three island companies" of (JR Kyushu).
Immediately after its inauguration, JR West called the suburban routes in the Kinki area "Urban Network".221 seriesIntroduction of suburban vehicles such asTokaido-Sanyo Main Line(Lake Biwa Line,JR Kyoto Line,JR Kobe Line)ofMultiple linesIncrease the speed and increase the speed of conventional line trains that make maximum use of, especially sign trainsLimited expressWe have strengthened profitability by focusing on areas with a large population along the railway lines by working to expand the operation ofAlso"Three city storyWe have implemented a campaign and have been trying to form a brand along the line[Note 7].
Currently, from the viewpoint of usage and profitability, Sanyo Shinkansen andHokuriku Main Line OfLimited expressWe are making capital investment mainly on routes in the Kinki region, and there is considerable differentiation between routes in the Kinki region and local routes (""vehicleSee section).Hiroshima area (Hiroshima City Network) Then in 2015Sanyo Main LineEtc227 seriesUntil the introduction of JR, new cars have not been introduced for about 30 years since the inauguration of JR, and in other Chugoku regions such as the Okayama area, most of the cars are still from the JNR era.In addition, even in the Kinki area, it was a dollar box line from the time of the National Railways, and since there was no direct competitor line, no special differentiation was required.Osaka Loop LineRegarding, in 2013Osaka Loop Line Remodeling ProjectUntil the start of the program, the introduction of new cars and capital investment in stations would be delayed considerably compared to the JR Kobe Line and JR Kyoto Line.
Medium-term management plan from 2008 to 2012 In the above, "Sanyo Shinkansen transportation service" and "improvement of the value of line districts in the Keihanshin area" are clearly set as priority fields as "promotion of business strategy for sustainable development", while 10 to 15 years later As a measure for the local line in the “construction of a management concept from a long-term perspective”, “downsizing of local line facilities and systems” and “<bus,Dual mode vehicle Including the conversion of transportation modes to (DMV), etc.> Providing optimal transportation services for the region ”has been set as the management direction. Of the 2020 stations in the Hokuriku area on August 8, 24Mujin-ekiAnnounced on August 2030, 114, a plan to increase the number to 2020 by 8.
The measures to deal with the red local line were the regular interview on April 2010, 4.Takayuki Sasaki"Is a very important management problem," and at the same time "abolished some of the red local line,busWill be examined in the direction of switching to.. In 2018, run from Hiroshima prefecture to Shimane prefectureMie Line (108.1 km) has been abolished. After the inauguration of JR, the abolition of all railway lines with a line distance of more than 100 km was the first case in Honshu.
JR West isTrack maintenanceWe are facing the problem of a shortage of personnel, so in order to increase work hours per day and make it easier to secure holidays, we willTimetable revisionでOsaka Loop LineIn Kinki arealast trainPlans to increase the departure and arrival times and reduce the number of trains operated by 50.
Other JR companies andMajor private railwayHas many non-railway businesses as well.In addition to the main railway and bus / ship business, which is the same passenger transportation,Osaka Station OfOsaka Station CityStarting withTerminal stationAtStation buildingincludingComplex commercial facility-Shopping center (SC) and office building operations,Isetan MitsukoshiIn collaboration withJR West Japan IsetanFoundedJR Kyoto IsetanAre expandingDepartment storeBusiness, product sales, restaurant business, etc.Retail trade,Hotel industry, Real estate development,venture capitalA lot ofgroup EnterpriseHasAiming to strengthen non-railway business based on railway business as a management guideline..In addition, by promoting the area along the local line and disseminating its appealExchange population / related populationAiming to expand the number of fish and shellfish, such as aquaculture and salesPrimary industryHave also entered.
In addition,Impact of spread of new coronavirusReceiveTelework,Work applicationFocusing on emigration to rural areas due toTokyoHeadquartered in real estateVentureWith "" of the companyNagasakiIn partnership with a real estate venture company "" headquartered in, tickets including the use of the Shinkansen in the company's area as a means of transportationStation rental carSettlement with the usage fee ofsubscriptionWe have started a demonstration experiment of the service "JR West Japan x Housing Subscription" service.. Also,Kosai LineAlong the lineShigaTakashima,San'in Main LineAlong the lineKyotoNantan city,Fukuchiyama LineAlong the lineHyogoTamba Mt. SasayamaIn collaboration with the three local governments, we are implementing the "JR West x Local Governments along the Railway" Joint Project Trial Local Living, which combines services such as support from local governments and the ability to board limited express trains up to a certain number of times at a fixed amount..
Railway operation side
Wide area transportation
The wide-area transportation between cities is mainly carried by the Sanyo Shinkansen and the Hokuriku Shinkansen, and the conventional express trains and new rapid trains or various rapid trains in the Keihanshin district complement each other.
Sanyo ShinkansenThen "Hope""Hikari""echo"ButShin-Osaka Station,Shin-Kobe Station,Okayama station,Hiroshima Station,Kokura Station,Hakata StationIt is in charge of transportation between each of the cities, centering on "Nozomi"Tokaido ShinkansenThere is also a direct drive to. Also, some trainsHakata Minami LineI'm getting into.
In addition, with Shin-Osaka StationKyushu Shinkansen OfKagoshima Chuo StationThere is also direct operation with There are more train types than the Tokaido Shinkansen, and express delivery type "Nozomi" "Mizuho", semi-express type "Hikari" "さ く ら", Kodama trains at each station are operating.
Linear Chuo ShinkansenIn anticipation of the opening of Osaka, an underground platform will be added to Shin-Osaka Station, which has insufficient line capacity, as a measure to increase the number of direct trains to and from Kyushu. Is.
Connecting between Tokyo Station and Kanazawa StationHokuriku ShinkansenOf these, the section between Joetsu Myoko Station and Kanazawa Station is under the jurisdiction of JR West.On the Hokuriku Shinkansen, the express delivery type "Kagayaki, Semi-express delivery typeHakuta"Toyama Station - Kanazawa StationIt is a section train betweenSwordIs in operation.The crew (driver and conductor, Kanazawa Shinkansen train ward is in charge) is the section under the jurisdiction of JR East on the Hokuriku Shinkansen.Nagano StationI'm on a cross-border flight.
Conventional line limited express train
Osaka Station,Shin-Osaka Station,Kyoto StationWe carry out intercity transportation based in.Osaka Station- Kanazawa StationLimited express "ThunderbirdIs operating.KitakinkiIn the direction, from Shin-Osaka Station, the limited express "Stork""Hamakaze, Limited express from Kyoto StationBarefoot""Maizuru""MushroomIs operating. To/from Kyoto StationKansai airport-NankiLimited Express "HALCA""KuroshioIs a direct routeUmeda Freight LineBecause the route is via, it does not arrive or depart from Osaka Station, but directly from Shin-Osaka Station.Osaka Loop LineEnterTennoji StationEnter.It is scheduled to open in the spring of 2023.Osaka Station Underground New HomeThe limited express trains for Kansai Airport and Nanki mentioned above will also stop at (Umekita New Station).
KeihanshinyaSanyo regionとSan'in districtTieYin Yang trainIn addition to the limited express "Hamakaze" departing and arriving at Osaka Station,Chizu Express LineLimited express departing from and arriving at Kyoto Station viaSupermarket”, departing and arriving at Okayama StationSuper Inaba"Hakubi LineLimited express to / from Okayama Station viaYakumo"Yamaguchi LineViaShin-Yamaguchi StationLimited express for departure and arrivalSuper OkiIs operating.San'in Main LineAs a train insideTottori Station - Yonago Station-Masuda StationIn betweenSuper MatsukazeIs operating.
Among other JR companiesJR TokaiAs a train with the area, Kanazawa Station- Nagoya StationIn betweenShirasagi, Osaka Station- Takayama StationIn betweenFolds"Kiikatsuura Station --Limited express "between Nagoya stations"Nanki"JR ShikokuAs a train with the area, Okayama Station- Matsuyama StationIn betweenShiokaze, Okayama Station- Kochi StationIn betweenSouth wind, Okayama Station- Tokushima StationIn betweenUzushio"night TrainIt connects the JR East area to the JR Tokai area and the JR Shikoku area via its own area.Tokyo Station - Takamatsu StationAmongExpress train with sleeping berths"Sunrise setoTokyo Station, which connects JR East to the San'in region of its own area via the JR Central area. Izumo StationSleeper limited express "Sunrise Izumo"Is operated respectively.
After the inauguration of JR West, the Keihanshin area (Urban network) Has been changed to a system centered on), and ordinary trains are also operated accordingly.
On the Tokaido / Sanyo Main Line in the Keihanshin areaKusatsu Station - Nishi Akashi StationAmongMultiple linesMake the most ofLimited express,fast,local trainIs increasing and operating. About Special Rapid ServiceAboshi Station,Banshu Ako StationTrains departing and arrivingHimeji StationLocal trains stop at each station, and Nishi-Akashi station on the double track for rapid trains Kyoto Station(MorningAt rush hourOther than Nishi-Akashi Station- Takatsuki Station) Sections are local trains, and these local trains are operated as ordinary trains. Also,Tennoji StationfromKIXAs an access train "Kansai RapidIn the rapid train between cities,NaraDeparture and arrival in the direction is "Yamatoji Rapid"WakayamaTrains departing and arriving in the direction are "Kishu Road RapidIs operated, and furtherFukuchiyama Line"Tandou Rapid" is a rapid trainNara Line"Miyakoji Rapid" is operated as a rapid train.
Major accidents, disasters and scandals
Serious fatal accident
- 1991 years(Heisei3 years) June 5- Shigaraki Kogen Railway train collision accident(42 people died)
- September 2002, 14- Tokaido Line paramedics fatal accident(1 people died)
- September 2005, 17- JR Fukuchiyama Line derailment accident(107 people died)
- September 2006, 18- Hakubi Line track maintenance worker fatal accident(3 people died)
Damage caused by the Great Hanshin-Awaji Earthquake
Occurred on January 1995, 1Great Hanshin-Awaji EarthquakeThen it suffered a lot of damage.
8 trains on the main line for conventional linesDerailmentBesides,Tokaido Main Line(JR Kobe Line）Rokkomichi StationAroundviaductAnd the pillars were severely damaged,Shin-Nagata StationNearEmbankmentCollapsed and the station equipment was destroyed. On the Shinkansen, there was no damage such as derailment due to the earthquake before the first train, but the bridge pier was greatly damaged, and the viaduct collapsed.
The conventional line was fully restored on April 4, and the Sanyo Shinkansen was fully restored on April 1, the same year.
Impact of the Great East Japan Earthquake
Occurred on January 2011, 3Tohoku-Pacific Ocean Earthquake(Great East Japan Earthquake) Not stand the prospect to the procurement of vehicle parts by, and is affected train operation. On the trainelectric motorThe manufacturer of the vehicle parts used for the (motor) suffered a disaster, and the prospect of manufacturing was uncertain, and the final processing plant alsoFukushima Daiichi nuclear power plantSince it is located in the evacuation area, there was a situation where it could not operate. Since parts cannot be procured and vehicles that can not be used may occur in the end of April 2011 even if it is early, we announced that we will carry out thinning operation from April 4..
From January 2011, 4Limited express trainThe suspension of additional trains and the operation of temporary trains were also canceled, and the operation of ordinary trains was partially canceled in the Kanazawa, Wakayama, Fukuchiyama, Okayama, and Hiroshima areas... After that, due to the prospect of parts procurement, it was decided to return to the normal schedule from April 4th, and the thinning operation in the Keihanshin area will be forgotten..
August 2013, AmagasakiLabor Standards Inspection OfficeUp to 254 hours a month overtime, in October 2012Overworked suicideAbout Employee Men Who DoneLabor accidentCertified. In October 2013, the bereaved family asked JR West for damages of 10 million yen,Osaka District CourtHave filed a complaint with.
Shinkansen bogie crack problem
On December 2017, 12, by JR West Japan owned vehicle that was operating through Sanyo Shinkansen and Tokaido ShinkansenHopeNo. 34'TrolleyIt is important that a crack is found in Nagoya station at Nagoya stationincidentThere has occurred.. In the following year, as a safety improvement measure implemented and announced by JR West, the "running management team" responsible for the safe operation of the Shinkansen was revived and the maintenance and inspection department was expanded... In addition, we will proceed with the installation of a device that detects abnormalities from vibration etc. on Shinkansen vehicles.
Impact of heavy rain in July 30
From July 2018th to 7th, 5Heisei 30 year 7 month heavy rainByChugokuMany routes were damaged, especially in. Restoration work was being carried out to the endGeibi Line OfNakasanda Station - Kariya StationOperation resumed on October 2019, 10, and all damaged routes were restored.
Name and location depends on the official website.
|Main office||OsakaOsakaKitaShibata4 chome 24-XNUMX JR West Head Office Building (nearest station:Osaka Station, HankyuNakatsu Station, Subway Midosuji LineNakatsu Station）|
|Tokyo headquarters||TokyoChiyoda WardMarunouchiSanchome 4-1 New International Building 9F (Nearest station:Tokyo Station）|
|Shinkansen Railway Business Headquarters||Osaka-shi, OsakaYodogawa WardNishinakajima5-15-8 Shin-Osaka Central Tower South Building XNUMXF (Nearest station:Shin-Osaka Station）|
Until June 2006, 6, the Sanyo Shinkansen belonged to the same branch office as the parallel conventional line, but on June 22, 6.Hiroshima Shinkansen driver's officeWith the inspection department ofOkayama Shinkansen driver's office,Hakata General Vehicle StationThe organization to belong to has been changed.
As of July 2007, 7, of the ShinkansenCurrent businessThe Shinkansen Administration Headquarters was newly established as an organization that controls the organization. The aim is to centrally manage Shinkansen-related operations, excluding station operations such as vehicle management and facility maintenance, which were previously distributed to each branch office, and to maintain and improve the technical capabilities unique to the Shinkansen. As a result, the Fukuoka branch office is positioned as a local organization of the administration headquarters, and the Sanyo ShinkansenKokura StationandHakata StationIn addition to general station operations such as driving, equipment management, service,KyusyuIt also functions as an external contact for the company in the area.
Furthermore, on June 2018, 6, the Shinkansen divisions of each department of the Headquarters Railway Headquarters were integrated and then the Shinkansen Management Headquarters was incorporated and reorganized into the Shinkansen Railway Business Headquarters, which is an internal organization of the Headquarters Railway Headquarters..
|Kinki Headquarters||4-3-39 Miyahara, Yodogawa-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka Ohiro Shin-Osaka Building (Nearest station:Shin-Osaka Station）|
|Kyoto branch||KyotoKyoto CitySouth ward5-5 Nishi-Kujo Kitanouchimachi (Nearest station:Kyoto Station）|
|Osaka branch||Osaka-shi, OsakaAbeno Ward2-12-XNUMX Matsuzakicho (Nearest station:Tennoji Station-Osaka Abenobashi Station）|
|Kobe branch||HyogoKobe CityChuo-ku3-2-XNUMX Higashikawasaki-cho (Nearest station:Kobe station）|
The three branch offices of Kyoto, Osaka and Kobe were integrated and launched in December 3.
Other branch offices/branches
|Kanazawa branch||IshikawaKanazawaHirooka 3-chome 77-XNUMX (Nearest station:Kanazawa Station）|
|Fukui branch||FukuiFukui CityOte 201-chome XNUMX (nearest station:Fukui Station）|
|Wakayama branch office||WakayamaWakayama City94-1 Yoshida (Nearest station:Wakayama Station）|
|Fukuchiyama branch office||KyotoFukuchiyama City415 Ekimaemachi (Nearest station:Fukuchiyama Station）|
|Okayama branch||OkayamaOkayama CityKitaEkimaecho 1-chome 7-XNUMX (Nearest station:Okayama station）|
|Yonago branch||TottoriYonago2 Yayoicho (Nearest station:Yonago Station）|
|Sanin Regional Promotion Headquarters||Shimane Matsue480-8 Asahimachi Matsue Sky Building (Nearest station:Matsue Station）|
|Hiroshima branch||HiroshimaHiroshima cityHigashi Ward15-20 Kamiosugacho (Nearest station:Hiroshima Station）|
|Fukuoka branch(Headquarters Shinkansen Railway Business Division)||FukuokaFukuoka CityHakata Ward1-1 Hakata Station Chuo-gai Shinkansen Hakata Building 6F (Nearest Station:Hakata Station）|
Construction work organization
- Osaka Construction Office
- Osaka Electrical Construction Office
- Employee training center
- Location: Osaka PrefectureSuita City12-1-XNUMX, Katayamacho
- On-site training center
- Crew Training Center
Attached medical institution
- Osaka Railway Hospital
- Location: Osaka City, Osaka PrefectureAbeno Ward2-22 Matsuzakicho
- Osaka Health Administration Department
- JR Hiroshima Hospital
- Location: 1-36, Futaba-no-Sato, Higashi-ku, Hiroshima City, Hiroshima Prefecture
- Okayama Medical Examination Center
- Yonago Screening Center
- Kyoto Railway Museum
JR Fukuchiyama Line derailment accidentIt is a research institute of the company that was established based on the lesson, and there is a research institute in the Osaka branch office building.Human factorIt was established on June 2006, 6, with the aim of further strengthening safety assurance by analyzing the background factors of various accidents and troubles in the company, focusing on the viewpoint of. "Human Factor Laboratory" that approaches human error factors and human psychology, "Safety Management Laboratory" that studies evaluation methods for safety measures and safety management systems, "Safety System" that studies improvements in hardware Open a laboratory,Railway Technical Research Institute(Railway Research Institute) and other outside research institutions and other companies in the same industry are conducting research.
The results of that research are attracting attention from outside the company, and the booklet of the in-house teaching materials was adopted by other companies as well., Is often featured in the media.
The station business is the same as other JR companiesDirectly operated station(Management station-Managed station) And small consignment centered on business consignment/simple consignment.Outsourced stationAnd someSimple consignment stationIs a subsidiary companyJR West Transportation ServiceAnd corporationJR West Koutsu Service(Miyajimaguchi StationWith the ferry terminalMiyajima Station TheJR West China Mentec) Is outsourced.again,MunicipalitiesThere are also stations that are outsourced to former JNR staff members through. In this case, even in the Keihanshin area and some small local stationsMarsAlthough terminals are installed, tickets can be purchased like at directly operated stations, but refunds and JR West Internet reservations "e5489And JR Tokai/West JapanExpress booking OfTicketSome stations have restrictions on the receipt of.Apart from this, some stations, mainly small local stations, do not have Mars terminals installed, and for tickets with reserved seats, relay tickets are issued from the Osaka reserved seat plan (reserved seat management location) and a replenishment ticket is used. Handwritten ticketing is done.Also, in the futureBaby boomersDue to concerns about mass retirement, mainly at directly managed stationsGreen WindowShortened business hours, temporarily suspended or abolished the counter at some stations mainly in the daytime hours, and as a substitute measure, reserved ticket vending machines mainly at temporarily suspended stationsGreen ticket vending machine”Installation of green windows at stationsGreen ticket vending machine plusAnd "green ticket vending machines" have been introduced to curb labor costs.
- 1987 years(Showa62 years)
- April 4: Japanese National RailwaysPrivatizationStarted the West Japan Railway Company. To the first chairmanMurai TsutomuTo the presidentTatsuro TsunodaIs appointed.
- July 7: Domestic travel industry begins.
- February 7:Shigaraki LineIs abolished (Shigaraki Highland RailwayConvert to).
- February 7:Iwahi LineIs abolished (Nishikigawa RailwayConvert to).
- October 10: Wakayama branch (currently Wakayama branch office) and Fukuchiyama branch (currently Fukuchiyama branch office) are established.
- February 10:Wakasa LineIs abolished (Wakasa RailwayConvert to).
- March 3: "On the Sanyo Shinkansen"Waist hikari"Started operation.Kansai Main LineKamo station-electrification between Kizu station. Route nicknames have begun to be used in the Keihanshin area.
- February 3:Noto LineIs abolished (Noto RailwayConvert to).
- April 4: The bus division was spun off,West Japan JR Bus,China JR BusWas launched.
- February 4:Honshi Bisan Line(Seto Ohashi Line) Is open to the whole line.. Rapid"Marine liner"Started operation.
- October 10: Fukuoka branch office is established.
- 1989 years(HeiseiFirst year)
- January:"Urban networkThe name “” has started to be used.
- March 3: 11 Series Shinkansen "Grand Hikari',221 seriesThe train started operation.Katamachi LineKizu Station-Electrification between Nagao Station. The first full-scale Japanese railway operatorHeadlights always onIs carried out.
- December 7: Sleeper limited expressTwilight express"Started operation.
- April 12: "Three city story"Start of the campaign.
- February 3:San'in Main Line Electrification between Kyoto station and Sonobe station(Saga Arashiyama station-retrack between Kameoka station, the old line is abolished).
- February 4:Taisha Line-Blacksmith line-Miyazu LineIs abolished. Miyazu lineKitakinki Tango RailwayConverted to.Hakata Minami LineOpened.
- June 6: "" for the purpose of improving management efficiency and revitalization of local linesRailway DepartmentThe system was established and 10 railway departments were established as the primary railway department..
- April 4: Second Railway Department (1 Railway Department) established.
- February 4:Sagano Tourist RailwayStarted business(Use the old Sanin Main Line that has been abolished by replacing the track).
- February 4:207 seriesThe train starts commercial operation.
- February 5:ShigaKoga DistrictShigaraki Town(At the timeShigaraki Highland RailwayShigaraki LineOnoya signal field - Purple Kagakumiya Remains StationIn the meantime, a temporary train of JR West that got into the company collided head-on with the company's train,DriverとpassengerA total of 42 people were killed and 614 were seriously injuredTrain collision(Shigaraki Kogen Railway train collision accident) Occurs.
- February 9:Nanao Line Electrification between Tsubata Station and Wakura Onsen Station.. Wakura Onsen Station on the same line- Wajima StationAbandon the Type 1 Railway Business in between and become a Type 3 Railway Company in the same section. Operate the same section at the same timeNoto RailwayTransferred to (Type 2 railway operator).
- February 9:Hokuriku Main LineBetween Tamura Station and Nagahama StationAC electrificationからDC electrificationbecome.
- October 10: Sanyo Shinkansen facilitiesShinkansen Railway Holding Organization(CurrentRailway Construction/Transport Facility Development Support Organization) Buy from.
- February 1:Great Hanshin-Awaji EarthquakeOccurs and suffers enormous damage.
- April 4: San-in Line Ayabe Station-Fukuchiyama Station is electrified.. Limited express on the Hokuriku Main LineThunderbird"Started operation.
- August 8: "Between Maibara Station and Kinomoto Station on the Hokuriku Main Line"SL Kita Biwako"Started operation.
- October 10: Regional Railway Department (1 Railway Department) is established.
- February 3:JR Tozai LineOpening(First underground line in JR West). Katamachi Line Kyobashi Station- Katamachi StationAbolition.. Automatic ticket gate system in the Kansai areaJ throughStart of operation.. Expanding the number of non-smoking cars on the Shinkansen and conventional lines (non-smoking rate will increase from 60% to 67%).
- February 3:500 seriesShinkansen trains begin commercial operation on the Sanyo Shinkansen as Nozomi.. On November 11 of the same year, operation started on the Tokaido Shinkansen.
- April 4: Masataka Ide, Chairman, PresidentShojiro MinataniWas appointed.Mine Line Minamidaimine Station- Omine StationAbolished.
- February 7:Umekoji Steam Locomotive MuseumIs reopened.
- September 9: Kyoto Station New Station Building Grand Opening.
- February 2:J through cardbyStored fair systemIntroduction.. Tokaido/Sanyo ShinkansenSecond command centerCompleted in Osaka.
- February 3:700 seriesShinkansen trains start commercial operation as "Nozomi".
- February 10:Maizuru Line Electrification between Ayabe Station and Higashi Maizuru Station.
- April 4: Nanao Line Anamizu Station-between Wajima Stations (Noto Railway is a second-class railway operator) abolishing the third-class railway business.
- June 6: AmendmentJR Corporate LawWas promulgated (established June 2001, 6).HonshuThree companies were excluded from the application of this law, and JR West became a pure private company (non-specialized company).
- July 7: Sanyo Main Line (Wada Misaki LineHyogo Station-Electrification between Wada Misaki Station.
- July 7: Completion of high-speed business between Yasugi Station and Masuda Station on the San-in Main Line[Note 8].Kiha 187 series-Kiha 126 seriesDiesel cars are in commercial operation.
- October 10: Travel agency (Tis)Japan TravelBe transferred to.
- February 7:Osaka Loop Line・First time in Kansai on the Katamachi Line (Gakken Toshi Line)Women-only carWill be introduced as a test.
- October 10: Women-only cars are fully introduced on the Osaka Loop Line and Katamachi Line (Gakken Toshi Line).
- April 10: "Hiroshima City NetworkThe name “” has started to be used.
- February 11:Tokaido Main LineBetween Tsukamoto Station and Amagasaki StationParamedics casualtiesOccurs. 1 person died, 1 person was seriously injured.
- December 12: Women-only cars expand to JR Kyoto Line, JR Kobe Line, etc..
- February 3:Obama Line Tsuruga station-electrified between East Maizuru station.
- April 4: Shojiro Minatani as chairman and presidentTsuyoshi KakiuchiIs appointed.
- October 10: The rapid "Marine Liner" operated on the Uno Line and Honshi Bisan Line (Seto Ohashi Line) is 1 series 223 series and JR Shikoku.5000 seriesStarted operation by replacing it with a train (new trains launched in Okayama area for the first time in 20 years).
- February 11:Prepaid Card"ICOCAService started.
- February 12:Kabe Line Kabe Station- Sandankyo StationAbolished.
- February 3:Independent administrative agencyOwned by the Railway Construction and Transportation Facility Development Support OrganizationstockAll sold, completePrivatization.
- February 7:Fukui heavy rainでObikita LineWill be cut off.
- August 8: Start of ICOCA for children service.. With ICOCASuicaMutual use of.
- February 12:Kakogawa Line Kakogawa Station-Electrification between Tanigawa Station.
- February 2: Automatic ticket gate system introduced on the Sanyo Shinkansen.
- February 3:Sakurai LineICOCA introduced on all lines.
- February 4:Fukuchiyama Line(JR Takarazuka Line) Between Amagasaki Station and Tsukaguchi Station, 107 people were killed and 562 people were seriously injured, including the driver and passengers.Train derailment accident(JR Fukuchiyama Line derailment accident) Occurs. Amagasaki station-no communication between Takarazuka station. This accident revealed various problems in JR West and had a great impact on the Japanese railway industry. Operation of the same section will resume on June 6.
- February 10:ICOCA electronic moneyService started.
- February 12:321 seriesTrain started.
- February 1:JR Uetsu Main Line derailment accidentReceived the train operationwind speedRegulation value 30m / sFrom the above, strengthen to 25m/s or more.
- March 1: With ICOCAPiTaPaMutual use of.
- February 1:Hakubi LineRepulsing workers during track maintenance workHakubi Line track maintenance worker fatal accidentOccurs. 3 people died, 2 people were slightly injured.
- June 2: To the presidentMasao YamazakiHowever, Noritaka Kurauchi became an advisor on the assumption that he will be the chairman.J-WEST cardStart of the service.
- February 3:Toyama Port LineAbolished.Toyama Light RailTransferred to (opened on April 4, the same year).
- April 4: New "Corporate Philosophy" and "Safety Charter" established.
- February 6:Okayama Shinkansen driver's officeとHiroshima Shinkansen driver's office(Repair department) Fukuoka branchHakata General Vehicle StationChange to jurisdiction. Except for a part, the jurisdiction of Shinkansen and parallel conventional lines are separated.
- February 7:Maizuru Railway DepartmentandKabe Railway DepartmentAbolished.
- October 10: Hokuriku Main Line Nagahama Station-Tsuruga Station andKosai Line Nagahara Station-DC electrification between Omi and Shiotsu stations. New high-speed driving section expanded to Tsuruga Station. ICOCA introduced between Kosai Line Kita-Komatsu Station-Nagahara Station and Hokuriku Main Line Torahime Station-Omi-Shiotsu Station.
- February 11:Tsuyama Line Tamashiwa Station-Derailment accident caused by a landslide between Makiyama Station.
- November 11: AC/DC train521 seriesStarted commercial operation.
- March 3: All non-seat limited express trains within 18 hours of operation will be non-smoking, and non-smoking seats will increase for long-distance trains bound for Hokuriku and Kitakinki.
- April 4: Uniforms for station staff, crew members, etc. changed (technical clothes such as engineering systems changed from October 1).
- June 6: The Omikita Line, which had been suspended on all lines due to the heavy rain disaster, resumed operation on all lines.
- February 7:N700 seriesShinkansen trains are in commercial operation. Established Shinkansen control department and Shinkansen management headquarters. As a result, Shinkansen operating organizations under direct control and Fukuoka branch offices andTokyo Command OfficeWill be a subordinate organization of the administration headquarters.
- September 9: ICOCA service started at 1 stations in Hiroshima and Okayama districts. ICOCA e-money in the same area started at the same time.
- March 3: Hiroshima areaPASPYOne side use with ICOCA started in the area.
- February 3:Osaka East LineKyuhoji Station-The opening of the station between the release. Express train with sleeping berths"Naha""Dawn", sleeper express "Galaxy"Abolition.
- March 3: Suica and ICOCAElectronic moneyMutual use started.
- March 3: Suica・ICOCA・TOICAMutual boarding started.
- February 6:Tsuyama Railway Department-Bitchu Railway Department-Izumo Railway DepartmentIs abolished.Toyama Railway DepartmentTo the Hokuriku Regional Railway Department,Echizen Ono Railway Department Fukui Regional Railway DepartmentToFuchu Railway Department Setouchi Regional Railway DepartmentIntegrated into.
- September 9: J-Through Cards are no longer on sale.
- March 3: Express "TsuyamaBy the abolition, JR daytime regular express trains are completely abolished.Hime ShinsenHimeji Station-In line with Kametsu Station's high-speed businessKIHA 122 series/KIHA 127 seriesDiesel car is in operation.
- March 3: Kansai Main Line Cargo Branch Line (Hanwa Freight Line) Abolished between Yao Station and Sugimotocho Station.
- April 4: The ship division was spun off,JR West Miyajima FerryInauguration.
- June 6: Takaoka Railway Department and Hokuriku Regional Railway Department were integratedToyama Regional Railway DepartmentYamaguchi Railway Department and Ube Shinkawa Railway Department were integrated into Yamaguchi Regional Railway Department... All conventional line limited express and express trains (sleeper limited express and "KitaguniAll the seats are non-smoking.
- February 7:Kakogawa Railway DepartmentAbolished.
- July 7: Announcing the disposal of 23 employees, including 26 executives and 3 on-site managers, including the chairman at that time due to the JR Fukuchiyama Line derailment accident.
- June 8: To the presidentTakayuki SasakiIs appointed.
- September 9: JR Fukuchiyama Line derailment accidentInformation leakage of accident investigation reportIs discovered. Masao Yamazaki resigned as director on October 10 because he requested a change in the content of the survey report.
- November 11: JR Fukuchiyama derailment accident investigation report due to information leakage issue, outside expertscomplianceSpecial Committee (Chair:Iwao TakaReitaku UniversityProfessor) final report and improvement report to prevent recurrenceMinistry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and TourismSubmit to.. At the same time, a total of 35 people, including former president Takeshi Kakiuchi (at that time), were punished for reimbursement and wage reduction (former president Yamazaki and former vice president Ryuichiro Tsuchiya resigned as directors. Nah).
- February 3:TOICACommencement of mutual use of Suica/ICOCA/TOICA electronic money.
- February 3:Emergency train stop deviceIt turns out that the train was operating with the (EB device) removed. The company, which attaches importance to the situation, revised its operation policy to thoroughly check the installation and removal..
- March 11: Limited Express "Hamakaze"soKiha 189 seriesElectric railcars started commercial operation.
- February 12:225 seriesTrain started.. Consolidate Kyoto branch office, Osaka branch office, Kobe branch officeKinki HeadquartersLaunched.
- March 3: With ICOCASUGOCAMutual boarding and mutual use of electronic money started.
- March 3: Sanyo Shinkansen extends to Hakata StationKyushu ShinkansenStart mutual direct operation with. "さ く ら""Mizuho"Started operation. Limited expressStork""Mushroom""Maizuru""Barefoot"so287 seriesThe train started operation.
- April 4: On routes where women-only cars are introduced, the implementation time is expanded from some weekdays to all day.
- February 5:Osaka Station CityOpening of business.
- May 5: Takayuki Sasaki, Chairman, PresidentSeishi ManabeWas appointed.
- February 5:Kinki VehicleAcquired a part of the shares of and strengthened business alliance.
- September 9: Spanish Railways (Renfe) Signed a partnership agreement with the Spanish Railway Infrastructure Management Organization (ADIF).
- February 3:Transportation IC card nationwide mutual use serviceStarted and ICOCAPASMOAnd so on.
- February 12:Asia Air SurveyAcquired a part of the shares of.
- March 3: SubsidiaryJR West Japan Daily Service Net(JRDSN)Seven-Eleven JapanAnd business alliance. Over the next five years, 5 of the existing stores operated by JR DSN will be sold as “Seven-Eleven KIOSKAnd Seven-Eleven Heart ・ inWill be converted to.
- February 10:Typhoon 19All trains in the Kinki region were suspended from the afternoon due to the approach. It is the first time in the history of the company that all lines have been canceled with a notice from the day before..
- October 10: Designation continued after full privatizationWorld Trade Organization (WTO) Subject to Government Procurement Agreement".
- December 3: Sleeper limited expressTwilight expressIs abolished.
- February 3:Hokuriku Shinkansen Opening between Nagano Station-Joetsu Myoko Station-Kanazawa Station.. JR West is the business entity between Joetsu Myoko Station and Kanazawa Station.Hokuriku Main Line Kanazawa Station-Naoetsu Station was separated from the management,IR Ishikawa Railway-Ainokaze Toyama Railway-Echigo Tokimeki RailwayTransferred to.227 seriesTrain started.. Express the route with one letter for each route in the Kinki area and Hiroshima areaRoute symbolIntroduced and updated the line color for the Hiroshima area.
- February 8:Kisei Main Line(Kinokuni Line) ICOCA service started between Miyamae Station and Hainan Station.
- October 10: By limited express "Kotonotori" "Kinosaki" "Hashidate" "Kuroshio"289 seriesThe train started operation. Of these 4 trains381 seriesThe train ends only the day before.
- February 11:Neon Genesis EVANGELIONAs a collaboration project with Sanyo ShinkansenWrapping train"500 TYPE EVA" started operation (originally planned until March 2017, but extended until spring 3).
- February 1:Hiroshima Railway HospitalMoved to the new hospital.
- February 3:Hime Shinsen Between Harima Takaoka Station and Harima Shingu Station,Bantan Line Between Kyoguchi Station and Teramae Station,Kakogawa Line Start of ICOCA service between Hioka and Nishiwakishi stations.
- February 4:Kyoto Railway MuseumOpened.
- June 6: Chairman Seishi Manabe becomes presidentTatsuo KurushimaWas appointed.
- February 8:Nippon SignalConcluded a capital and business alliance agreement with.
- February 12:Osaka Loop Lineで323 seriesCommencement of commercial operation of trains.. On the 25thSakurajima Line(JR Yumesaki Line) also started commercial operation.
- February 3:Kabe Line Opened between Kabe Station and Aki Kameyama Station.
- February 2:Mitsubishi Heavy IndustriesAcquired 70% of the issued shares of "Ryoju Properties Co., Ltd.", which operates a real estate business at an affiliated company of Ryoju Facilities & Properties Co., Ltd..
- April 4: Renewal of uniforms for the first time in 1 years, marking the 30th anniversary of the company's establishment.
- April 4: Between Hokuriku Main Line Daishouji Station-Kanazawa Station,Johana LineICOCA service started on the IR Ishikawa Railway line between Takaoka Station and Shin Takaoka Station.
- February 6:Cruise train"TWILIGHT EXPRESS RuifuIs in operation.
- August 8: Osaka PrefectureSakai CityConcluded a comprehensive cooperation agreement withMozu Bird Burial MoundsIncluding tourist attraction and city planning, etc.).
- March: 3 lines in the Kinki area, 12 stations in totalStation numberIntroduction
- February 4:Mie LineAbolished.
- July 7: Rishiju Properties changes its name to JR West Japan Properties.
- February 7:Heisei 30 year 7 month heavy rainDue to the influence of each line, the operation of each line will be suspended, and nine lines in the Chugoku region will beFukushio Line-Cause line-Kure Line-Iwatoku Line) Suffered damage expected to take more than a month to recover as of July 7.
- August 8: ShinkansentunnelLet employees sit inside and experience wind pressure up to 300 km/h up closetrainingIt was discovered that I was doing.
- February 10:PiTaPabyPost payStart service.. Also, point service by ICOCA started.
- 2019 (Heisei 31 /ReiwaFirst year)
- February 3:Osaka East Line Opening between Shin-Osaka station and discharge station.. Introducing a paid seat service "A-seat" for four of the new rapid trains on the JR Kobe Line, JR Kyoto Line, and Lake Biwa Line.
- November 11: Conventional line improvement work within Kanazawa branch office,Railway Business Law2 acts of falsifying the authorization without performing the authorization application procedure based onJapan Freight Railway(JR Freight) etc.Second-class railway operator4 acts that did not obtain consent based on the Railway Business Act, etc., 37 acts that did not forge or omit the confirmation without obtaining the confirmation procedure (design confirmation) from the construction design manager who is the boss[Note 9], A total of 43 legal violations were found.
- December 12: Tatsuo Kurushima, Vice Chairman, PresidentKazuaki HasegawaIs appointed.
Since the 2020s
- 2020 years (Ryowa 2 years)
- From February to June, driving mistakes such as passing a stop, forgetting to handle the door, and early departure occur for 2 consecutive months..
- May 5: FirstTemporary returnImplement.
- February 9:Impact of COVID-XNUMX4 months behind scheduleWEST EXPRESS Galaxy”Starts operation.
- 2023 years (Ryowa 5 years)
- 2031 years (Ryowa 13 years)
|Algebra||Name||Term of office||Alma mater|
|First generation||Murai Tsutomu||1987-1992||Tokyo University of Commerce(CurrentHitotsubashi University）|
|2nd generation||Tatsuro Tsunoda||1992-1997||Tokyo University|
|3nd generation||Masataka Ide||1997-2003||Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo|
|4nd generation||Shojiro Minatani||2003-2006||Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo|
|5nd generation||Noritaka Kurauchi||2006-2012||Faculty of Engineering, University of Tokyo|
|6nd generation||Takayuki Sasaki||2012-2016||Hitotsubashi University Faculty of Economics|
|7nd generation||Seishi Manabe||2016-2021||Faculty of Law, University of Tokyo|
|Algebra||Name||Term of office||Alma mater|
|First generation||Tatsuro Tsunoda||1987-1992||Tokyo University|
|2nd generation||Masataka Ide||1992-1997||Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo|
|3nd generation||Shojiro Minatani||1997-2003||Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo|
|4nd generation||Tsuyoshi Kakiuchi||2003-2006||Faculty of Law, University of Tokyo|
|5nd generation||Masao Yamazaki||2006-2009||Faculty of Engineering, University of Tokyo|
|6nd generation||Takayuki Sasaki||2009-2012||Hitotsubashi University Faculty of Economics|
|7nd generation||Seishi Manabe||2012-2016||Faculty of Law, University of Tokyo|
|8nd generation||Tatsuo Kurushima||2016-2019||Faculty of Law, Kyushu University|
|9nd generation||Kazuaki Hasegawa||2019-||Faculty of Law, University of Tokyo|
- Total operating kilometers: 4,903.1 km[Note 5][Note 10][Note 6](Line 52, as of March 2019, 3)
- Total number of stations: 1174 stations (as of June 2019, 3)
The line color and route code areJapan Railway Line Color ListSee.
|Sort||Route name||section||Operating kilo||Nickname/common name||Remarks|
|Shinkansen||Sanyo Shinkansen||Shin-Osaka Station - Hakata Station||644.0 km||Tokaido/Sanyo Shinkansen|
|Shin-Osaka StationJR TokaiJurisdiction|
The actual kilometer is 553.7 km
|Hokuriku Shinkansen||Joetsu Myoko Station - Kanazawa Station||168.6 km||Takasaki Station -Between Joetsu Myoko StationJR EastJurisdiction|
Railway facilitiesRailway/Transportation OrganizationOwned by
|Main line||Hokuriku Main Line||Maibara Station -Kanazawa Station||176.6 km||Lake Biwa Line(Maibara Station- Nagahama Station）|
|Tokaido Main Line||Maibara Station- Kobe station||143.6 km||Lake Biwa Line (Maibara Station-Kyoto Station)|
JR Kyoto Line(Kyoto Station-Osaka Station)
JR Kobe Line(Osaka Station-Kobe Station)
JR Takarazuka Line (Osaka Station-Amagasaki Station)
|Tokyo Station - Atami StationBetween is the jurisdiction of JR East|
Between JR Atami station and Maibara station is under the jurisdiction of JR Tokai
|Suita Freight Terminal Station - Amagasaki Station|| 12.2 km||Northern freight line||Cargo branch line (without passenger business)|
|Shin-Osaka Station- Fukushima Station||-||Umeda Freight Line||Cargo branch line (without passenger business)|
|Kosai Line||Yamashina Station - Omi-Shiotsu Station||74.1 km|
|San'in Main Line||Kyoto Station - Hatao Station||673.8 km||Sagano Line(Kyoto Station - Sonobe Station）|
|Nagatoshi Station - Senzaki Station||2.2 km||Senzaki Line|
|Torokko Saga Station - Dolly Kameoka Station||7.3 km||Sagano Tourist RailwayIs a second-class railway operator|
JR West is a first-class railway operator
|Kusatsu Line||Tsuge Station - Kusatsu Station||36.7 km|
|Nara Line||Kizu Station - Kyoto Station||34.7 km|
|Osaka Loop Line||Tennoji Station - Osaka Station - Shin-Imamiya Station||20.7 km||Osaka Loop Line (same as official name)||See footnote for section[Note 5]|
|Sakurajima Line||Nishikujo Station - Sakurajima Station||4.1 km||JR Yumesaki Line|
|Fukuchiyama Line||Amagasaki Station- Fukuchiyama Station||106.5 km||JR Takarazuka Line (Amagasaki Station- Mt. Sasayamaguchi Station）|
|Kansai Main Line||Kameyama Station - JR Namba Station||115.0 km||Yamato Line(Kamo Station -JR Namba Station)||Nagoya Station -JR Kumamoto station has jurisdiction over Kameyama station|
|Katamachi Line||Kizu Station- Kyobashi Station||44.8 km||Gakken City Line|
|Kanzakigawa signal field -Suita Freight Terminal Station||3.7 km||Joto Freight Line||No passenger business|
|Shokakuji signal field - Hirano Station||1.5 km||No passenger business|
|JR Tozai Line||Kyobashi Station-Amagasaki Station||12.5 km||JR Tozai Line (same as official name)||JR West isSecond-class railway operator|
Kansai High Speed Rail Type XNUMX railway operator
|Osaka East Line||Shin-Osaka Station- Kashino Station||9.4 km||Osaka East Line (same as official name)||JR West is a second-class railway operator|
Osaka Soto-Kanjo RailwayIs a third-class railway operator
Umeda Freight Line from Shin-Osaka Station Kitaumeda StationScheduled to go directly to (tentative name)
See footnote for section[Note 10]
|Discharge station - Kyuhoji Station||9.2 km|
|Kansai Airport Line||Hineno Station - Kansai Airport Station||11.1 km||Rinku Town Station --Kansai Airport Station 6.9 kmFirst-class railway operatorNone|
JR West is a second-class railway operator in the same section
The same sectionNew Kansai International AirportIs a third-class railway operator
|Hanwa Line||Tennoji Station- Wakayama Station||61.3 km||Hanwa Line (same as official name)|
|Otori Station - Higashi Hagoromo Station||1.7 km||Hanwa Line|
|Kisei Main Line||Shingu Station - Wakayamashi Station||204.0 km||Kinokuni Line (Shingu Station-Wakayama Station)||Between Kameyama Station and Shingu Station is under the jurisdiction of JR Central|
|Sanyo Main Line||Kobe Station- Shimonoseki Station||528.1 km||JR Kobe Line (Kobe Station-Himeji Station)||Shimonoseki Station- Moji StationBetween are under the jurisdiction of JR Kyushu|
|Hyogo Station - Wada Misaki Station||2.7 km||Wada Misaki Line|
|Uno Line||Okayama station - Uno Station||32.8 km||Seto Ohashi Line(Okayama Station-Chayamachi Station)|
Uno Minato Line (Okayama Station-Uno Station)
|Honshi Bisan Line||Chayamachi Station - Kojima Station||12.9 km||Seto Ohashi Line||Kojima Station- Utazu StationBetween are under the jurisdiction of JR Shikoku|
|Hakubi Line||Kurashiki Station - Hoki Mt. Ooyama Station||138.4 km|
|Kure Line||Mihara Station - Kaitashi Station||87.0 km||Setouchi Sazanami Line (Mihara Station- Hiro Station）|
|Ube Line||Shin-Yamaguchi Station - Ube Station||33.2 km|
|Mine Line||Asa Station --Nagatoshi Station||46.0 km|
|Hakata Minami Line||Hakata Station - Hakata Minami Station||8.5 km||Substantially Shinkansen[Note 11]|
|Local transportation line||Obama Line||Tsuruga Station - Higashi Maizuru Station||84.3 km|
|Obikita Line||Echizen-Hanadou Station - Kuzuryuko Station||52.5 km||Kuzuryu Line|
|Nanao Line||Tsubata Station - Wakura Onsen Station||59.5 km||Nanao Station --Between Wakura Onsen StationNoto RailwayIs a second-class railway operator|
|Wakura Onsen Station- Anamizu Station||28.0 km||Noto Railway is a second-class railway operator|
JR West is a third-class railway operator
|Johana Line||Takaoka Station - Johana Station||29.9 km|
|Himi Line||Takaoka Station- Himi station||16.5 km|
|Takayama Main Line||Inotani Station - Toyama Station||36.6 km||Gifu Station --The area between Inotani Station is under the jurisdiction of JR Central|
|Oito line||Minamiotari Station - Itoigawa Station||35.3 km||Northern Alps Line||Matsumoto Station --The area between Minami-Otari Station is under the jurisdiction of JR East|
|Sakurai Line||Nara Station - Takada Station||29.4 km||Manyo Mahoroba Line|
|Wakayama Line||Oji Station --Wakayama Station||87.5 km|
|Kakogawa Line||Kakogawa Station - Tanikawa Station||48.5 km|
|Hime Shinsen||Himeji Station - Niimi Station||158.1 km|
|Maizuru Line||Higashi-Maizuru Station- Ayabe Station||26.4 km|
|Bantan Line||Himeji Station- Wadayama Station||65.7 km|
|Ako Line||Aioi Station - Higashiokayama Station||57.4 km|
|Tsuyama Line||Okayama Station- Tsuyama Station||58.7 km|
|Kibi Line||Okayama Station- Soja Station||20.4 km||Momotaro Line|
|Geibi Line||Binchu Jindai Station - Hiroshima Station||159.1 km|
|Fukushio Line||Fukuyama station - Shiomachi Station||78.0 km|
|Cause line||Higashi Tsuyama Station - Tottori Station||70.8 km|
|Boundary||Yonago Station - Sakaiminato Station||17.9 km|
|Kisetsu Line||Bingo Ochiai Station - Shinji Station||81.9 km|
|Kabe Line||Yokogawa Station - Akigameyama Station||15.6 km|
|Iwatoku Line||Iwakuni Station - Kushigahama Station||43.7 km|
|Yamaguchi Line||Shin-Yamaguchi Station- Masuda Station||93.9 km|
|Onoda Line||Onoda Station - Inou Station||11.6 km|
|Sparrow station - Nagatomotoyama Station||2.3 km||Motoyama Line|
- "Tokaido / Sanyo Shinkansen" is JR TokaiTokaido ShinkansenCollectively.
- "Sanyo / Kyushu Shinkansen" is from JR KyushuKyushu Shinkansen (Kagoshima route)Collectively.
- "Biwako Line" is a general term for the Hokuriku Main Line between Maibara Station and Nagahama Station and the Tokaido Main Line between Maibara Station and Kyoto Station.
- "JR Kobe Line" is a general term for the Tokaido Main Line between Osaka Station-Kobe Station and the Sanyo Main Line between Kobe Station-Himeji Station.
- The "Seto Ohashi Line" is between the Okayama Station on the Uno Line and the Chayamachi Station, the entire Motobibi San Line, and the JR Shikoku line.Yosan lineUtazu station-generic term between Takamatsu station.
|Sort||Route name||section||Operating kilo||Popular name||Date of abolition||Remarks|
|Main line||Katamachi Line||Kyobashi Station - Katamachi Station||0.5 km||November||JR Tozai LineAbolished due to opening of business|
|Discharge station- Yao Station||10.4 km||Joto Freight Line||November||Freight branch line|
Abolished due to the opening of the Osaka East Line Emission Station-Kuhoji Temple Station[Note 12]
|Kashino Station-Kanzakigawa Signal Station||6.9 km||November||Freight branch line|
Closed due to the opening of the Osaka East Line between Shin-Osaka Station and Kagino Station[Note 12]
|Mine Line||Minamidaimine Station - Omine Station||2.8 km||Omine branch line||November||Ship iron busConvert to|
|Kansai Main Line||Yao Station- Sugimotocho Station||11.3 km||Hanwa Freight Line||November||Freight branch line|
|Hokuriku Main Line||Kanazawa Station - Kurikara Station||17.8 km||November||Hokuriku Shinkansen Nagano Station -Business separation due to opening of Kanazawa station|
IR Ishikawa RailwayTransfer to
|Kurikara Station- Ichisha Station||100.1 km||Hokuriku Shinkansen Nagano Station-Kanazawa Station was opened and business was separated.|
Ainokaze Toyama RailwayTransfer to
|Ichisha Station- Naoetsu Station||59.3 km||Hokuriku Shinkansen Nagano Station-Kanazawa Station was opened and business was separated.|
Echigo Tokimeki RailwayTransfer to
|Tokaido Main Line||Kyoto freight station[Note 13] - Tambaguchi Station||3.3 km||San'in communication line||November||Freight branch line|
|Local transportation line||Shigaraki Line||Kiseigawa Station - Shigaraki Station||14.8 km||November||Second Specified Local Transportation LineAbolished by designation of|
Shigaraki Highland RailwayConvert to
|Iwahi Line||Kawanishi Station - Nishikimachi Station||32.7 km||November||Second Specified Local Transportation LineAbolished by designation of|
Nishikigawa RailwayConvert to
|Wakasa Line||Goriya Station - Wakasa Station||19.2 km||November||Abolished due to designation of the second specified local transportation line|
Wakasa RailwayConvert to
|Noto Line||Anamizu Station - Takojima Station||61.1 km||November||Second Specified Local Transportation LineAbolished by designation of|
Noto RailwayAbolished on April 2005, 4 after conversion to (Noto Chuo Bus and Oku Noto Tourism DevelopmentConvert to)
|Miyazu Line||Nishimaizuru Station - Toyooka Station||83.6 km||November||Abolished due to designation of the second specified local transportation line|
Kitakinki Tango RailwayConvert to
Operates on April 2015, 4WILLER TRAINSTransferred to (Kyoto Tango Railway)
|Blacksmith line||Nomura Station - Blacksmith station||13.2 km||Abolished due to designation of the second specified local transportation line|
Shinki Bus(CurrentShinki Green Bus)
Nomura Station is now Nishiwakishi Station
|Taisha Line||Izumo Station - Taisha Station||7.5 km||Abolished due to designation of the second specified local transportation line|
Ichibata Electric Railway BusConvert to
|Nanao Line||Wakura Onsen Station - Wajima Station||48.4 km||November||First-class railway business abolished|
Transfer operation to Noto Railway (Keep it as a third-class railway operator)
Anamizu Station-Wajima Station was abolished on April 2001, 4 (converted to Noto Chuo Bus)
|Kabe Line||Kabe Station - Sandankyo Station||46.2 km||November||Hiroden Bus-Hiroshima TransportationConverted to.|
Some sections resumed on March 2017, 3 (see Kabu Line)
|Toyama Port Line||Toyama Station - Iwasehama Station||8.0 km||November||LRT conversion on April 4 of the same yearToyama Light RailReopened as a line of, from 2020Toyama regional railwayOperated by|
|Mie Line||Miyoshi Station - Gotsu Station||108.1 km||November||Iwami Transportationbus·Yamato sightseeingbus·Bihoku KotsuConverted to buses|
|Route name||section||Operating kilo||Remarks|
|Miyajima route||Miyajimaguchi Pier - Miyajima Pier||1.0 km||The operating kilometer is 2.0 km, but the operating kilometer is set in consideration of other parallel routes.|
|Sort||Route name||section||Extension||Scheduled to open||Remarks|
|Shinkansen||Hokuriku Shinkansen||Kanazawa Station-Tsuruga Station||114.4 km||End of 2023||Mainly construction by the Railway and Transportation Organization|
|Undecided||Naniwa muscle line||Kitaumeda Station(Tentative name)- JR Namba Station||3.9 km[Note 14]||Spring 2031||Kansai Rapid Railway plans to develop and own railway facilities as a third-class railway operator, with JR West becoming a second-class railway operator|
JR Line's demarcation station
(Note) The route name isUrban networkThe names are written in the order of official names (nicknames).
The companies belonging to the line ward are JR West Japan [West], and similarly JR East Japan, JR Tokai, JR Shikoku, and JR Kyushu are represented by [East], [Sea], [Four], and [Nine], respectively.
- ○: Fully controlled by the company
- ● Mark: The other party's passenger railway company has full control
- △ mark: Only the conventional line part is under its own jurisdiction, and the Shinkansen part is under the jurisdiction of the passenger railway company
- ▲: Only the Shinkansen part (including Hakata Minami Line) is under its own jurisdiction, and the conventional line part is under the jurisdiction of the passenger railway company
Shinkansen's other demarcation station
- ●Joetsu Myoko Station [West] Hokuriku Shinkansen / [East] Hokuriku Shinkansen
- △Shin-Osaka Station [West] Tokaido Main Line (JR Kyoto Line), Sanyo Shinkansen, Osaka East Line / [Sea] Tokaido Shinkansen
- ▲Hakata Station [West] Sanyo Shinkansen, Hakata Minami Line / [XNUMX] Kyushu Shinkansen, Kagoshima Main Line
Conventional line demarcation station of other companies
- ●Minamiotari Station [West] Oito Line / [East] Oito Line
- △Maibara Station [West] Tokaido Main Line / Hokuriku Main Line (Biwako Line) / [Sea] Tokaido Main Line, Tokaido Shinkansen
- ●Kameyama Station [West] Kansai Main Line / [Sea] Kansai Main Line, Kisei Main Line
- ○Shingu Station [West] Kisei Main Line / [Sea] Kisei Main Line
- ○Inotani Station [West] Takayama Main Line / [Sea] Takayama Main Line
- ○Kojima Station [West] Honshi-Bisan Line / [XNUMX] Honshi-Bisan Line
- ○Shimonoseki Station [West] Sanyo Main Line / [XNUMX] Sanyo Main Line
- ▲Hakata Station [West] Sanyo Shinkansen, Hakata Minami Line / [XNUMX] Kagoshima Main Line, Kyushu Shinkansen
Stations shared with other Shinkansen (other than above)
- △Kyoto Station [West] Tokaido Main Line (JR Kyoto Line / Biwako Line), Sanin Main Line (Sagano Line), Nara Line / [Sea] Tokaido Shinkansen
Stations shared with other companies' conventional lines (other than above)
- ▲Kokura Station [West] Sanyo Shinkansen / [XNUMX] Kagoshima Main Line, Nippou Main Line
The timetable revision is often carried out in March, and will be carried out in line with other JR companies. Until the mid-3s, in addition to March, there were times when the timetable was revised independently on a regional basis.
Named trains that have been operated on the company's routes since the establishment of JR West Japan, or were operated once (as of March 2021, 10 revision). Trains whose type has been changed are shown after the change, and those operated by vehicles of other companies also show the company name (discontinued trains are at the time of abolition). For details, see the article for each train.
- Tokaido-Sanyo Shinkansen
- SanyoKyushu Shinkansen
- Hokuriku Shinkansen
- Limited express train
- Business Thunderbird(Temporary)
- Dyna star
- Good morning express, good night express
- Noto bonfire
- Bride goodwill(Temporary)
- Biwako Express
- Easy Harima
- Barefoot(Some areKyoto Tango Railway）
- Maizuru(Part of Kyoto Tango Railway)
- Supermarket(Chizu Express）
- Super Inaba
- Super Oki
- Super Matsukaze
- (Wide view) Hida(JR Tokai)
- (Wide view) Nanki(JR Tokai)
- Shiokaze(JR Shikoku)
- South wind(JR Shikoku/Tosa Kuroshio Railway[Note 16]）
- Uzushio(JR Shikoku)
- Sunrise Izumo(Some are JR Tokai)
- Sunrise seto(Some are JR Tokai)
- WEST EXPRESS Galaxy(Temporary)
- Rapid train
- Tourist train
- Cruise train
- Tokaido/Sanyo Shinkansen
- Limited express train
- Thunderbird/Super Thunderbird
- Yutopia Wakura(Temporary)
- (Wide view) Shinano(JR Tokai)[Note 17]
- Hakuta(Some areHokuetsu Express）
- Hokuetsu(JR East)
- Super Kuroshio/Ocean Arrow
- Tango explorer(at that time:Kitakinki Tango Railway）
- Tango discovery(Then: Kitakinki Tango Railway)
- Edel tango
- Edel Kitakinki
- Edel tottori
- Super Yakumo
- Kunibiki/Super Kunibiki
- Hokuriku(JR East)
- Twilight express(Temporary)
- Sea of Japan(Temporary)
- Izumo(JR East)
- Fuji(JR Kyushu)
- Hayabusa(JR Kyushu)
- さ く ら(JR East/JR Kyushu)
- Mizuho(JR East/JR Kyushu)
- Naha(JR Kyushu)
- Japan Northern Alps(Nagoya Railway）
- Express train
- Rapid train
- Holiday liner Kanazawa
- Mie(JR Tokai)[Note 18]
- Kanku Special Express "Wing"
- Bisan Liner
- Iwami Liner
- Yamaguchi Liner
- Nozomi Relay
- Moonlight kyushu(Temporary)
- Moonlight sanyo(Temporary)
- Moonlight kochi(Temporary)
- Moonlight matsuyama(Temporary)
- Moonlight Yaegaki(Temporary)
- Home liner
- Tourist train
As of April 2019, the number of vehicles owned is 4.The breakdown is as follows..
|Electric train||Railcar||Passenger car||truck||Shinkansen|
Sanyo ShinkansenAnd limited express trains departing and arriving at Keihanshin (Hokuriku Main Line,Kisei Main Line, San'in area), a conventional line in the Kinki areaUrban networkIn the area, we are aggressively introducing new rolling stock to meet the increasing number of trains and speeding up. On the Sanyo Shinkansen500 seriesWas developed and operated for the first time in Japan at 300km/h,Tokaido-Sanyo Main LineThen,Limited express-fastTo221 seriesSince the introduction of the, the new model vehicles have been actively introduced to the normal and high-speed vehicles. Conventional line vehicles are manufactured based on the concept of "bright, quiet and comfortable" or "bright, quiet and comfortable ride" that was launched when the 221 series train was newly designed...In this way, because we prioritized the introduction of new cars in the Urban Network, the introduction of new limited express trains on conventional lines was in 1992 (681 series), which is the latest among the six JR companies.
In the Hokuriku region of China other than the Urban Network, there are not many competitive routes with other companies, and it was inherited from the Japanese National Railways, reflecting the difficult business environment.103 series-201 series-105 series-113 series-115 series-457 seriesEach train andKiha 40 series diesel trainIn many cases, vehicles such as these are used after life extension work or remodeling into sightseeing trains with a view to using them for about 40 to 50 years.[Note 19].. A new general-purpose vehicle introduced by JR West that does not carry a local burden (introduced by JR West's own judgment)Non-electrifiedIt was put into almost all areas of the service from 1991 to 1995 to improve the constitution of local lines.Kiha 120 typeDiesel train (89 cars),Seto Ohashi LineRapid "Marine linerWas put in the Okayama area in 2003223 series 5000 series(14 cars)[Note 20] There are only 2 cars in 103 series, for exampleHiroshima cityHas a population of over 100 millionGovernment-designated cityDespite this, the Hiroshima area (Hiroshima City Network) Is a new type of rolling stock in 2015 after the privatization of JNR.227 series) Was occupied by vehicles from the JNR era. Similarly, it is a government-designated cityOkayama CityIn the Okayama area where there is, almost all of them are Japanese National Railways vehicles except for the rapid "Marine Liner".Approximately 6% of general-purpose diesel railcars occupy the Kiha 40 series manufactured during the JNR era, and except for the Kiha 120 series mentioned above, they were introduced to the San'in area from 2000 to 2003.Kiha 121/126 seriesIntroduced for the Kishin Line in 2008 and 2009Kiha 122/127 seriesUnlike JR East and JR Kyushu, there are no plans to introduce battery-powered trains.
Since the 2010s, the introduction of new vehicles in the Urban Network has been completed, but in other areas the vehicles have become significantly deteriorated, so in the Hokuriku area.419 series・475 series・457 series・415 series置き換えを目的に配備された521系（2009年以降配備の2次車・3次車の98両、2020年以降配備の七尾線向け30両）、広島地区の115系置き換えを目的に配備された227系（2014年以降の5年間で276両投入), etc., a new vehicle has also appeared for the local ward based on the management judgment of JR West.
In addition, in some parts of the Keihanshin area, JNR vehicles remain,Osaka East Line-Yamato Line(Kansai Main Line)・Nara Line-Kusatsu Line-Kosai Line-Kakogawa Line-Bantan LineAs of May 2021, JNR rolling stock is still in operation.Fukuchiyama LineUntil 2015,Osaka Loop Line-Sakurajima LineUntil 2019[Note 21],Hanwa LineThen, the Japanese National Railways vehicle was in operation until March 2020.The 3 series of JNR trains on the Osaka East Line and Yamatoji Line are scheduled to be discontinued by 201 by replacing them with the 221 series..
In the past, it was the only company among the six JR passenger companies that had its own commercial vehicles on board all five other JR passenger companies, but in 6, the temporary sleeper limited express "Twilight expressHas been abolished, so there is no longer any access to JR Hokkaido.Commercial vehicles owned by JR West have continued to enter the other four companies.[Note 22].
Most of the vehiclesKinki VehicleとKawasaki Heavy IndustriesManufactured in[Note 23], PartlyJapanese vehicle manufacturing[Note 24],Hitachi, Ltd.[Note 25],Niigata Transis[Note 26] There is a product. The train control deviceMitsubishi Electric,ToshibaMade in the majority, someHitachi, Ltd.,Toyo Denki SeizoThere is something made of. The engine of the diesel carKomatsu WorksSA6D125 series and SA6D140 series are standard. In JR West, although there are in-house types of train control devices and bogies,diesel engineHas not been given an in-house format.
In addition, we often develop vehicles in collaboration with other JR groups, and JR Tokai is for the Tokaido / Sanyo Shinkansen.700 series-N700 seriesAnd for sleeper express285 series, JR Kyushu is the N700 series for direct access to the Kyushu Shinkansen, and JR East is for the Hokuriku Shinkansen.W7 series (E7 series)Are being developed respectively.
Master controllerIs the same as private railways and subways in Kansai after 221 seriesHorizontal axis twin lever typeIs adopted.The Shinkansen 500 series also follows this method, which is the only case for Shinkansen trains.
Since the 221 series, the affiliation notation of conventional line vehicles has usually been written on the wife's side (same as Shinkansen vehicles), but after the 521 series 3rd car and 227 series, the JNR era and other JR passenger companies It came to be written on the side in the same way as, and the 207 series has moved the position of the affiliation notation due to the constitution improvement work.
Since 2009, as part of cost reduction measures, the body color of general steel vehicles, which had been different for each region and route, has been changed to a single color.[Note 27], The train has been changed to a single color of yellow in the Setouchi area, dark green in the Kyoto / Kitakinki area, blue-green in the Wakayama area, blue in the Hokuriku area, and madder in the Nanao line. In addition, diesel railcars are available in all areas except for some areas.Red No. 5The Kiha 120 type 200 series, which appeared after the inauguration of JR, has also been repainted in vermilion No. 5.
Introducing new cars at the expense of railway lines
On routes within the JR West jurisdictionSpeeding up-ElectrificationWhen conducting a business, as part of the beneficiary burden, the cost of purchasing a new vehicle that supports high speed and electrification will be paid locally.MunicipalitiesIntroduced with a loan fromIn principle, the operation section is limited to the local government that bears the burden or the range that is in the interest of the local government. Vehicles maintained in this way include the following (vehicles marked with * are vehicles maintained by interest-free loans from local governments to JR).
|形式||Year of introduction||Target business||Business line / section||Related local governments||Source|
|Kiha 187 series diesel train|
Kiha 121 series diesel train■
Kiha 126 series diesel train■
|2001||Speeding up||San'in Main LineYasugi Station - Masuda Stationwhile[Note 8]||Shimane|||
|2003||Speeding up||San'in Main LineTottori Station --Between Yonago Station|
Cause lineTottori Station- Chizu Stationwhile
|125 series(Primary car)||2003||Electrification||Obama LineTsuruga Station - Higashi Maizuru Stationwhile||Fukui|||
|125 series train (3rd car)|
521 series(Primary car)
|2006||Direct current||Hokuriku Main LineNagahama Station --Between Tsuruga Station|
Kosai LineNagahara Station - Omi-Shiotsu Stationwhile
|Kiha 122 series diesel train■|
Kiha 127 series diesel train■
|2009||Speeding up||Hime ShinsenHimeji Station - Kozuki Stationwhile||Hyogo|
Furthermore, in the case of equipment improvement of existing vehicles, there are cases where the same scheme is applied when the equipment is improved beyond the renewal due to life extension measures (running in Wakayama prefecture).105 seriesTowheelchairNewly installed compatible toilets, used for sightseeing trains for Hiroshima and Yamaguchi areasKiha 47 type 7000 seriesRemodeling costs, etc.). This results in a service gap depending on whether or not the local governments in the jurisdiction actively support JR, and also includes the urban network that introduces many new vehicles at its own expense based on management decisions. There is a service gap.
The Kiha 122 series and Kiha 127 series diesel railcars were the last to be introduced at the expense of the local government, and new vehicles after that have been introduced at the expense of JR West.
Development of a new generation tilting vehicle
In JR West, on December 1993, 12, a new generationVehicle with tilting bodyAsWEST-21Announced the concept.. This is to reduce the length of one car to 1m, which is half that of the conventional car, and to lower the height of the car by 10cm.Articulated bogieWhile the wheels are one axissnakeThe aim is to develop a vehicle that moves smoothly like this, aiming to improve the maximum speed from 120 km / h to 130 km / h, and it was said that it would start operation on the Hakubi line and Kisei main line in about 6 years (TalgoSee also).
After that, there was no announcement of trends regarding the "WEST-21" concept from JR West, and "" on the Kisei Line.KuroshioIs operated in381 seriesAs a replacement for (natural pendulum type vehicle), it does not have a body tilting function despite its low center of gravity structure.287 seriesWill be introduced, The above-mentioned new generation vehicle has not been introduced yet.
Preservation operation of steam locomotive
JR West was opened during the JNR erasteam locomotive (SL) dynamic preservation facilityUmekoji Steam Locomotive Museum(CurrentKyoto Railway Museum) Is taken over andYamaguchi LineIncluding, the steam locomotive preservation operation in the company and JR Tokai / Shikoku that does not have a runnable steam locomotive, and the JR companies that have revived the steam locomotiveDriver (engineer)We also undertake the training of.
- Conventional line factory
- Kanazawa General Vehicle Station(Matsuto Honjo) --Kanazawa branch office
- Suita General Vehicle Office --Kinki Headquarters
- Umekoji Driving Area --Kinki Headquarters (specializing in steam locomotives)Takatori FactoryBusiness transfer due to closure)
- Aboshi General Vehicle Office --Kinki Headquarters (transferred due to closure of Takatori Factory)
- Goto General Vehicle Station --Yonago branch office
- Shimonoseki General Vehicle Station --Hiroshima branch office (former JNR Hatao factory →Shimonoseki Regional Railway DepartmentShimonoseki Vehicle Center)
- Shinkansen factory
- Abandoned factory
- Takatori Factory --Kobe branch office (closed in 2000)
In JR West, setting up special trains according to local eventsTourist trainFor the purpose of smoothly providing services that meet the needs of the region, such as the operation of trains, opening new stations, and introducing new cars, and creating train schedules that meet the needs of the region.Local transportation lineAroundRailway DepartmentIs installed. This policy has been adopted since 1995Main lineAlso applied toRegional Railway DepartmentIs also installed. The form varies depending on each railway department / regional railway department.
Since 2004, capital investment for safety has been restrained, so-calledBaby boomersSince there was concern that the technical capabilities would decline due to the retirement of the railway department, we started to review the railway department system.
Regional Railway Department
- Main lineとLocal transportation lineWhen straddling, the fare of the local transportation line will be applied up to 10km. From 11km, the main line fare will be applied by adding up the main line operating kilometers and the local transportation line conversion kilometers.
- Inside the Osaka Loop LineTrain specific sectionWhen straddling, the fare for a specific section of the train will be applied.When crossing a specific train section and the main line, the main line fare is applied.
- Specific city areaIsKyoto city, Osaka city, Kobe city, Hiroshima cityThe one-way ordinary passenger fare between a station located in Tokyo and a station whose one-way business kilometer exceeds 200 km from the central station is calculated by the business kilometer or fare calculation kilometer starting or ending at the central station.
- The central station in Kyoto cityKyoto StationIs.San-in LineHozukyo Station TheKameokaBut before moving in 1989, Kyoto CityNishikyo WardBecause it was there, it is still treated as "Kyoto city".
- The central station in Osaka cityOsaka StationIs.Some stations on the Osaka East LineSuita CityとHigashi Osaka CityHowever, it is treated as "Osaka city".
- As a special case of departure and arrival in "Osaka city", Osaka station and JR Tozai line during the dayKitashinchi StationYou can participate in the middle of the train at Osaka Station or Kitashinchi Station only if you walk between them.
- The central station in Kobe cityKobe stationIs.Fukuchiyama LineDojo StationIs Kobe CityKitaHowever, it is not treated as "Kobe city".
- As a special case of departure and arrival in "Kobe city", Sanyo Shinkansen during the dayShin-Kobe StationAnd, only when connecting between Sannomiya Station, Motomachi Station, Kobe Station, and Shin-Nagata Station, you can participate in the middle of the train at these stations.
- The central station in Hiroshima cityHiroshima StationIs.Sanyo Main LineMukainada Station TheAki DistrictFuchu Town,Kaitashi StationIs Aki-gunKaita TownHowever, it is treated as "Hiroshima city".
- The one-way ordinary passenger fare between Shin-Osaka Station or Osaka Station and the station going down from Himeji Station is calculated based on the operating kilometers or fare calculation kilometers starting or ending at Osaka Station.
- The one-way ordinary passenger fare between Kitashinchi Station and the station going down from Amagasaki Station is calculated based on the operating kilometers or fare calculation kilometers starting or ending at Osaka Station.
- See the external link for trunk fares over 401km.
|Inside the Osaka Loop Line||Train specific section||Main line||Local transportation line|
|About a kilo||Fare (yen)||About a kilo||Fare (yen)||About a kilo||Fare (yen)||About a kilo||Fare (yen)||About a kilo||Fare (yen)||About a kilo||Fare (yen)||About a kilo||Fare (yen)|
|First ride 3km||130||First ride 3km||130||101 - 120||1,870||First ride 3km||150||101 - 120||1,980||First ride 3km||150||101 - 110||1,980|
|4 - 7||160||4 - 7||160||121 - 140||2,200||4 - 7||190||121 - 140||2,310||4 - 7||190||111 - 128||2,310|
|8 - 10||170||8 - 10||170||141 - 160||2,530||8 - 10||200||141 - 160||2,640||8 - 10||210||129 - 146||2,640|
|11 - 15||200||11 - 15||220||161 - 180||2,860||11 - 15||240||161 - 180||3,080||11 - 15||240||147 - 164||3,080|
|16 - 20||260||16 - 20||310||181 - 200||3,190||16 - 20||330||181 - 200||3,410||16 - 20||330||165 - 182||3,410|
|21 - 25||340||21 - 25||400||201 - 220||3,520||21 - 25||420||201 - 220||3,740||21 - 23||420||183 - 200||3,740|
|26 - 30||420||26 - 30||470||221 - 240||3,850||26 - 30||510||221 - 240||4,070||24 - 28||510||201 - 219||4,070|
|31 - 35||480||31 - 35||560||241 - 260||4,180||31 - 35||590||241 - 260||4,510||29 - 32||590||220 - 237||4,510|
|36 - 40||650||261 - 280||4,510||36 - 40||680||261 - 280||4,840||33 - 37||680||238 - 255||4,840|
|41 - 45||730||281 - 300||4,840||41 - 45||770||281 - 300||5,170||38 - 41||770||256 - 273||5,170|
|46 - 50||810||301 - 320||5,170||46 - 50||860||301 - 320||5,500||42 - 46||860||274 - 291||5,500|
|51 - 60||940||321 - 340||5,500||51 - 60||990||321 - 340||5,720||47 - 55||990||292 - 310||5,720|
|61 - 70||1,100||341 - 360||5,720||61 - 70||1,170||341 - 360||6,050||56 - 64||1,170|
|71 - 80||1,270||361 - 380||5,940||71 - 80||1,340||361 - 380||6,380||65 - 73||1,340|
|81 - 90||1,440||381 - 400||6,270||81 - 90||1,520||381 - 400||6,600||74 - 82||1,520|
|91 - 100||1,610||91 - 100||1,690||83 - 91||1,690|
|92 - 100||1,880|
Specific section fare
- Some sections of the Tokaido Main Line, Nara Line, Fukuchiyama Line, Kansai Main Line, and Hanwa Line near Osaka Station compete with private railway lines, so specific section fares that are cheaper than the main line fare are set.
- When using between any two stations within the specified fare section, the specified section fare will be adopted even if the regular fare for the section to get on and off is higher than the specified section fare.
|section||Business distance||Regular fare||Specific section fare|
|Osaka Station - Kyoto Station||42.8 km||730 Yen||570 Yen|
|Osaka Station- Takatsuki Station||21.2 km||400 Yen||260 Yen|
|Osaka Station/Kitashinchi Station - Kobe station||33.1 km||560 Yen||410 Yen|
|Osaka Station/Kitashinchi Station- Takarazuka Station||25.5 km||510 Yen||330 Yen|
|Ibaraki Station -Kobe Station||47.7 km||810 Yen||720 Yen|
|Takatsuki Station-Kobe Station||54.3 km||940 Yen||820 Yen|
|Kyoto Station-Kobe Station||75.9 km||1,270 Yen||1,100 Yen|
|Kyoto Station - Joyo Station||20.2 km||420 Yen||370 Yen|
|Kyoto Station - Nitta Station||18.1 km||330 Yen||290 Yen|
|Kyoto Station - Nara Station||41.7 km||770 Yen||720 Yen|
|JR Namba Station -Nara Station||41.0 km||730 Yen||570 Yen|
|Tennoji Station -Nara Station||37.5 km||650 Yen||470 Yen|
|Tennoji Station- Wakayama Station||61.3 km||1,100 Yen||870 Yen|
130 yen (60 yen for children)
Top 20 stations with average daily passengers
In 2020 JR West in data Than. Other than that Osaka Prefecture Statistical Yearbook,Kyoto Prefectural Statistical Yearbook,Hyogo Prefecture Statistical Report,Hiroshima Prefectural Statistical Yearbook,Okayama Prefecture Statistics Annual Report Than.
Is increased compared to the number of passengers in the right column (), Decrease ().
|1||Osaka Station||OsakaOsakaKita||290,317||431,743||394,503||425,197||424,259||West JapanNo. 1 as a station.|
(Umeda Station,Higashi-Umeda Station,Nishi-Umeda Station,Kitashinchi StationNo. 4 in the world in terms of all company stations including
|2||Kyoto Station||KyotoKyoto CityShimogyo Ward||127,178||200,044||183,715||176,403||164,712||KyotoNo. 1 inside station.|
JR TokaiDoes not include passengers.
|3||Tennoji Station||Osaka-shi, OsakaTennoji Ward||108,718||143,202||132,066||143,336||157,552|
|4||Kyobashi Station||Osaka-shi, OsakaJoto||94,147||130,765||130,359||138,142||142,881|
|5||Sannomiya Station||HyogoKobe CityChuo-ku||91,978||121,332||117,616||115,115||118,957||HyogoNo. 1 inside station.|
|6||Tsuruhashi Station||Tennoji Ward, Osaka City, Osaka Prefecture||67,340||97,240||94,407||114,422||125,060|
|7||Kobe station||Chuo Ward, Kobe City, Hyogo Prefecture||55,742||70,204||68,002||71,785||72,865||Second place as a station in Hyogo prefecture.|
|8||Takatsuki Station||OsakaTakatsuki||51,468||63,835||61,575||62,126||62,650||No. 1 as a single station that does not connect to other routes.|
|9||Hiroshima Station||HiroshimaHiroshima citySouth ward||50,745||73,218||69,327||69,796||71,444||ChugokuNo. 1 as a station.|
|10||Shin-Imamiya Station||Osaka-shi, OsakaNaniwa Ward||49,240||63,292||62,200||67,183||73,700|
|11||Okayama station||OkayamaOkayama CityKita||46,763||66,238||58,065||59,475||61,568||OkayamaNo. 1 inside station.|
|12||Shin-Osaka Station||Osaka-shi, OsakaYodogawa Ward||46,284||55,756||47,674||45,218||42,631||Does not include JR Central passengers.|
|13||Akashi Station||HyogoAkashi City||42,275||50,895||51,652||52,036||53,485||Second place as a station in Hyogo prefecture.|
|14||Kitashinchi Station||Kita Ward, Osaka City, Osaka Prefecture||38,686||49,248||47,842||47,750||43,231|
|17||Ibaraki Station||OsakaIbaraki City||36,110||48,122||44,387||45,237||44,961|
|18||Sumiyoshi Station||Kobe city, Hyogo PrefHigashinada Ward||29,169||35,663||35,164||36,083||34,600|
|19||Motomachi Station||Chuo Ward, Kobe City, Hyogo Prefecture||28,228||48,327||47,998||45,093||40,206|
|20||Bentencho Station||Osaka-shi, OsakaMinato-ku||26,692||32,256||32,296||33,263||35,273|
Until 2010, the number of passengers has been declining as a whole, except for some stations such as Kyoto Station, Shin-Osaka Station, and Kitashinchi Station. In particular, Tsuruhashi Station has a remarkable decreasing trend, and the number of passengers has decreased by more than 2000% in 10 years.
In FY2015, the overall trend was increasing, and the number of the top 10 stations increased from 5 years ago at all stations. The number of passengers at Kyoto Station has continued to increase in the last 20 years, and the number of passengers exceeded 2015 in FY20. Okayama station surpassed Shin-Imamiya station in 2014 to enter the top 10, and in 2015 it surpassed Takatsuki station.
In 2020Epidemic of new coronavirus infection (COVID-19)Due to the influence of, all stations recorded a value far below that of 5 years ago.
Top 10 stations with handling income
The average daily transportation revenue in 2017 was as follows..
- 1 bit Osaka Station --1 yen
- 2 bit Hiroshima Station --1 yen
- 3 bit Shin-Osaka Station --1 yen
- 4 bit Okayama station --1 yen
- 5 bit Kyoto Station --9897 yen
- 6 bit Hakata Station --8988 million yen 9 yen
- 7 bit Kanazawa Station --6493 yen
- 8 bit Shin-Kobe Station --6478 yen
- 9 bit Himeji Station --5195 yen
- 10 bit Fukuyama station --4103 million yen 3 yen
Major affiliated companies
- Department store business
- Real estate leasing
- Kyoto station building developmentShimogyo Ward, Kyoto City
- Kyoto Station CenterShimogyo Ward, Kyoto City
- Minami-ku, Kyoto City
- Osaka Terminal BuildingKita-ku, Osaka City
- Kita-ku, Osaka City
- JR West SC DevelopmentKita-ku, Osaka City
- JR West Real Estate DevelopmentKita-ku, Osaka City
- Toyama Terminal BuildingToyama City, Toyama Prefecture
- Yodogawa-ku, Osaka City
- Ltd.Wakayama Station Building Wakayama City, Wakayama Prefecture
- JR West Japan Urban DevelopmentKobe City Co., Ltd.Higashinada Ward
- Sanyo SC developmentKita-ku, Okayama City
- Chugoku SC DevelopmentMinami-ku, Hiroshima City
- JR West PropertiesMinato-ku, Tokyo Co., Ltd.[Note 28]
- Travel industry
- Ltd.Japan Travel Chuo-ku, Tokyo,
- Passenger car transportation business
- Railway business
- Sagano Tourist RailwayUkyo-ku, Kyoto City
- Ship business
- Retail business such as daily necessities
- Ltd.JR West Japan Daily Service Net HyogoAmagasaki
- Ltd.JR Service Net Kanazawa Kanazawa City, Ishikawa Prefecture
- Ltd.JR Service Net Okayama Kita Ward, Okayama City
- Ltd.JR Service Net Hiroshima Higashi-ku, Hiroshima
- Ltd.JR Service Net Fukuoka Hakata Ward, Fukuoka City
- Yodogawa-ku, Osaka City
- JR West Sanin DevelopmentMatsue City, Shimane Prefecture
- Restaurant business
- Ltd.JR West Japan Food Service Net Yodogawa Ward, Osaka City
- Hotel industry
- Ltd.JR West Hotel Development Shimogyo Ward, Kyoto City
- Ltd.Hotel Granvia Osaka Kita Ward, Osaka City
- Ltd.Hotel Granvia Okayama Kita Ward, Okayama City
- Ltd.Hotel Granvia Hiroshima Minami Ward, Hiroshima City
- Wakayama Terminal BuildingWakayama City, Wakayama Prefecture Co., Ltd.
- Sannomiya Terminal BuildingChuo-ku, Kobe City
- Kurashiki station developmentKurashiki City, Okayama Prefecture (closed in 2010)
- Linen supply industry
- Ltd.JR West Japan Linen Yodogawa Ward, Osaka City
- Wholesale business of various goods
- JR West CorporationSuita City, Osaka Prefecture
- Ltd.JR West Communications Kita Ward, Osaka City
- Equipment construction business such as vehicles
- Station affairs equipment related
- Ltd.JR West Japan Texia Amagasaki City, Hyogo Prefecture
- Building management / maintenance / cleaning business
- Ltd.JR West Japan Building Service Amagasaki City, Hyogo Prefecture
- Cleaning equipment business
- Ltd.JR West Mentec Yodogawa Ward, Osaka City
- Ltd.JR West Kanazawa Mentec Kanazawa City, Ishikawa Prefecture
- Ltd.JR West Fukuchiyama Mentec Fukuchiyama City, Kyoto Prefecture
- Ltd.JR West Okayama Mentec Kita Ward, Okayama City
- Ltd.JR West Hiroshima Hiroshima Mentec Higashi-ku, Hiroshima
- Ltd.JR West Japan Yonago Mentec Yonago City, Tottori Prefecture
- Ltd.JR West Fukuoka Fukuoka Mentec Hakata Ward, Fukuoka City
- Station business, etc.
- Ltd.JR West Transportation Service Amagasaki City, Hyogo Prefecture
- Construction business
- Yodogawa-ku, Osaka City
- Otetsu IndustryYodogawa-ku, Osaka City
- Electrician business
- Yodogawa-ku, Osaka City
- West Japan Electrical SystemYodogawa-ku, Osaka City
- Civil engineering / building consulting business
- JR West Japan ConsultantsYodogawa-ku, Osaka City
- Lorry transportation business
- Ltd.JR West Japan Marunix Yodogawa Ward, Osaka City
- Accounting business consignment business
- Kita-ku, Osaka City
- Call center luck business
- Ltd.JR West Customer Relations Amagasaki City, Hyogo Prefecture
- Information service industry
- Ltd.JR West IT Solutions Yodogawa Ward, Osaka City
- Car rental business
- JR West Rent-A-Car & LeaseAmagasaki City, Hyogo Prefecture
- Welfare facilities, etc.
- Ltd.JR West Japan Wellnet Yodogawa Ward, Osaka City
Equity method affiliate
- Railway business
- Construction business
- Kosei KensetsuHigashi-ku, Hiroshima City
- Information service industry
- Spatial information consultant business
- Public interest incorporated foundationTransportation Culture Foundation
- Kansai Electric PowerLtd.
- Osaka GasLtd.
- Kinki VehicleLtd. (Kinki Nippon RailwaySubsidiary. Business tie-up with JR West)
- Nippon SignalCo., Ltd. (business alliance)
Former affiliated company
- Golf course management
|West Japan Passenger Railroad Labor Union(JR West Labor Union)||Japan Railway Trade Union Federation(JR Union)|
|JNR Labor UnionWest Japan Headquarters (National Railways West Japan)||National Railways Labor Union (National Labor)|
|JR West Labor Union(JR West)||All Japan Railway Labor Union General Federation(JR Soren)|
|All Japan Construction Transportation General Labor UnionWest Japan Railway Headquarters (Kenkoro West Japan Railway Headquarters)||All Japan Construction Transportation General Labor Union (Construction Labor)|
|(Doukuro Nishinihon)||National Railway Locomotive Engineers Union(Union Federation)|
The labor union with the largest number of members is the West Japan Passenger Railway Labor Union.
Of the labor unions, the West Japan Railway Company, the National Railway Workers' Union West Japan Headquarters, the JR West Japan Labor Union and the All Japan Construction, Transport and Transport General Labor Union West Japan Railway Company have signed collective agreements with the company.
ス ポ ー ツ 活動
- JR West Railers - Top westBelonging to A-1 (former Kansai Adult League 2nd Division)rugbyDepartment. Based in Hyogo prefectureKobe City.
- JR West Japan Baseball Club --Belonging to the head office that took over the baseball club of the former Japanese National Railways Railway Administration BureauBaseballDepartment. Based in Hiroshima PrefectureHiroshima city.. The club was closed due to refraining from outside activities in the event of the Fukuchiyama Line derailment accident..
JR West Wind Orchestra
Founded in 1959 (Showa 34)Osaka Railroad Administration Bureau Music CorpsConsists of employees of JR West and affiliated companies, and OBs and OGsbandIs.It was dissolved due to the JNR division and privatization, but it was re-established under the current name on October 1987, 62 (Showa 10)..
Not limited to West Japan jurisdiction, otherJR GroupTV in the jurisdictionCMIs being broadcast. In the past, it was performed on a large scale, including programs provided on the nationwide network, but after the Fukuchiyama Line derailment accident, there are TV commercials that were produced but never aired because they refrained from public relations activities for a long time.Sound logoArranged and played things from the time of its inauguration several times.The current sound logo was created in early 2005.Due to the Fukuchiyama Line derailment accident, it was temporarily omitted after that, but the sound logo has gradually revived from around the fall of 2014.Of the company's logos used in advertisements, the logo used in travel-related advertisements is normal.JRThere is not the one with "JR West" under the mark, but the one with only "JR West" without the JR mark.
Kyushu ShinkansenAfter the opening, many commercials in the company's area were aimed at promoting the use of the Sanyo / Kyushu Shinkansen.DISCOVER WESTThe CM for attracting passengers to the company's area as seen inCapital Area,Tokai area(However, for the Tokyo metropolitan areaHokuriku ShinkansenAfter opening, two types have been developed in parallel).
Items marked with * are those that have never been broadcast on TV.
- Appeal the transition from JNR to JR- Miyuki Kano
- JR West Group Introduction CM (early 1990s)
- Sanyo Shinkansen (Grand Hikari・ Relieved time), summerResort, Summer WENS,Urban network, Tis,Spur - Yoko Minamino
- Summer resort, Spur Hikaru Nishida(Nishida has been in 2006Hankyu CorporationPiTaPaAppeared in commercials)
- Three city story, Yamatoji Rapid, Urban Network, Sanin Main Line Sonobe-Ayabe Inter-Electrical Opening,Kyoto StationBuilding opening, JR Tozai Line,Kinokuni Seaside,Hikari Rail Star - Chikako Kaku
- Three capital story,DISCOVER WEST, Remember Kyushu (2013), Hokuriku Shinkansen opened- Shinji Tanimura(Also in charge of CM songs. DISCOVER WEST and Hokuriku Shinkansen opening CM are CM songs only)
- Santo Monogatari, Sagano Line electrification opening, Hokuriku Main Line Nagahama DC opening - Yoko Aki
- Spur- Tony Sailer
- Spur- V6
- Super Kuroshio- Tomoko Yamaguchi
- Fresh Kinki- ト ト ロ
- Ishikawa Campaign-Yuji Murata
- 2003 Summer Train- Yoshikawa Hinano
- Three City Story- Yu Aku
- Rail & Car Rental- Hiromasa Taguchi
- Zipangu Club- Mitsuya Utako
- Zipangu Club- Hisashi Ikawa
- Santo Monogatari, "5489" Telephone Service, Summer 2004 Train- Mayu Tsuruta
- Three City Story- Hiramatsu Airi(Used "Beautiful City-Ganbaroya We love KOBE-" after the Great Hanshin-Awaji Earthquake, which is also in charge of the CM song)
- J through card, Santo Monogatari- Miki Sakai
- ICOCA (ICOCA de Ikoka), J-WEST card, Hokuriku Shinkansen opening- Yukie Nakama(In the Hokuriku Shinkansen opening CM, he was also in charge of the CM song in a duet with Shinji Tanimura)
- Good day departure / west, DISCOVER WEST- Yuko Takeuchi~ Yukie Nakama
- Good day departure, to the west- Chihiro Onitsuka(Also in charge of CM songs)
- March 2003 timetable revision, December 3 timetable revision (ReijiAre bothconductor(Appeared as a role), Shirahama Gururin Pass (appeared as a panda), * Revised Urban Network schedule in March 2006, * Debuted in 3 series (appeared as a crew member)- Nakagawa family(laterSanyo Electric Railway, Appeared in a commercial for JR Central)
- Sanyo Shinkansen(Reconfirmation / New facts), Winter Hokuriku (1990 winter campaign),Hope(Nozomi runs and Japan shrinks (shrinks)), Grand Hikari, Kyushu Symphony, Kansai Limited Express "HALCA(From the usual station to the world), 500 series Nozomi (to the fastest road in the world), Hikari Rail Star (appearing in pairs with Chikako Kaku)- Koji Ishizaka
- Sanyo Shinkansen- Shofuitei
- Sanyo Shinkansen- Airi
- Universal City StationOpened, 2001 summer train, 2002 summer train- Tomoe Shinohara
- JR Seto Ohashi Line opened (single appearance), Sanin Main Line Sonobe --Ayabe electrification opened, Kyoto Station building opened (all appeared in pairs with Chikako Kaku)- Yuka Onishi
- Summer resort, San-in Main Line Ayabe --Fukuchiyama Electric Opening, JR Tozai Line, 1999 Summer Train- Makoto Otake
- Series 500 Nozomi (appearing in pairs with Koji Ishizaka), train in the summer of 2000, excursion train in the fall of 2002 (in charge of narration)- Minako Tanaka
- Taste tour train, Crab Express, * KyotoDestination campaign, * Shinkansen timetable revision in March 2006, * 3 series debut (appearing as a passenger in pairs with the Nakagawake), Gururin Pass, Sanin destination campaign (in charge of narration),Express booking - Masami Nagasawa
- Sanyo / Kyushu Shinkansen direct operation started (Kumamoto / Kagoshima tourism attraction)- Yuzu(In charge of CM song)
- Shinkansen (Okayama / Hiroshima area) if you go to Tokyo
- Nozomi is coming one after another (Hiroshima area)- Takahashi Ken
- Osaka Gururin Pass (Hiroshima area)- Manami Risa
- Tomorrow's Serendipity (Sanyo Shinkansen 40th Anniversary)- Christel Takigawa
- Tomorrow's Serendipity Kansai Branding Promotion Kyoto Edition (Sanyo Shinkansen 40th Anniversary)- Kuraki Mai(Also in charge of CM songs)
- Otonavi (membership service for middle-aged and older people)- Ran Ito
- My Favorite Kansai, e5489, DISCOVER WEST, Summer Train Summer to See Together Summer Return Summer (Summer 2019 Campaign)- Nakajo Ayami
- Take the Shinkansen to Kyushu. Super Hayatoku Ticket- Kobukuro(Also in charge of CM songs)
- Get hot with the whole family! Team Summer Travel Cheering Team (Summer 2016 Campaign)- HKT48
Program provided by one company
As of April 2018. TV is in the Kansai areaSponsor creditHas not been issued. In the Chugoku region, credits are given when sponsoring programs provided by one company or programs provided by multiple companies other than the following.
- tv set
- New word-of-mouth communication! Tabipura(Yomiuri Televisionother) - End rollIs displayed as "Cooperation JR West".
- Adult trip(TV OsakaOthers) --Since the broadcast in April 2015, "Provided JR West" has been displayed on the end roll, but it is provided in consideration of the fact that the sponsors are different in the program material for sale to non-affiliated local stations. It has been replaced with an end roll that is not displayed.
- Alice's MBS Young Town(MBS Radio) --Started in April 2018. Offer reading and CM at the beginning of the program[Note 29].AliceThere is Shinji Tanimura, a TV commercial performer, as a member of.
- on-air with TACTY IN THE MORNING (FM802) --"WEST NAVI STATION" (Thursday 10: 00-10: 30), "Osaka Station City GO AROUND" (Monday 10: 00-10: 20,)Osaka Station CityName)
- Production cooperation handling: No CM and sponsor credit display
- (TV Osaka, Saturday 21:54 --) --Ended on July 2011, 7
- Run! Gulliver-kun(Kansai TV,Okayama Broadcasting,TV New Hiroshima,San-in Central TV,TV Ehime,Kochi-san TV(Co-production by) -With the Co-production BureauFukui TV,Ishikawa TVProvided by. Other sales net stations are only sponsors or spot CMs. He also sponsored the 2020 resurrection version, although he didn't give credit.
- Traveling! ~ Fureai Journey ~(Kansai TV, etc.)-No sponsor credits are displayed.
- Japan! Hospitality trip(Yomiuri TV, etc.)-No sponsor credits are displayed.
- (Yomiuri TV)
- Ikuo Uno --JR West Audit & Supervisory Board Member
- Toshiyuki Umehara --President of JR West Kanazawa Branch, General Manager of Railway Headquarters
- Konotoshiro --Deputy General Manager, Construction Works Department, JR West
- Sone Satoru --JR West Outside Director
- Yoshinobu Tsutsui --JR West Director
- Akio Nomura --JR West Director
- Kei Funamoto - JR West SC DevelopmentDevelopment Strategy Office Manager
- Masao Kotera - Writer
- Shuhei Nakano - Comedian
- Atsumi Furuya -Talent
- Crescent Taizo --Politician, Governor of Shiga Prefecture, Former member of the House of Representatives
- From the conductor on a conventional line trainDeparture signalWas a news light type, but from March 2010, 3, it was changed to an in-car buzzer type similar to a diesel train.
- In the head officeResona BankThere is a manned store "JR West Japan Branch Office".
- KDDIAs a terminal for a train approach warning device jointly developed withGPSWas installedMobile phoneTheTrack maintenanceIt is given to workers.
- The only international brand among the 6 JR passenger companies (VISA-MasterCard)ofCredit cardTheMitsubishi UFJ NikosWe receive more brand supply and issue it in-house (JR West Japan issues international brand credit cards including private railwaysOdakyu Electric RailwayOnly 2 companies[Note 30]). Also,JCBBrand cards tooJCBIt is issued in the form of entrustment to.
- Until the mid-1990sHeart & actionA catch phrase was written on the company logo. The corporate philosophy remained until the revision in April 2006 following the Fukuchiyama Line derailment accident... The JR logo with a catch phrase was written on the card-type room key of the sleeper limited express "Twilight Express" until it was abolished in March 2015.
- J-WEST cardBecause it is issued in-houseMoney lending businessI was registered (Kinki Finance BureauChief (2) 00795) is a financial product (as of the end of September 2011)Card loan-caching) Has been discontinued.
- Universal Studios JapanCorporate Marketing Partners and official train.
- "Kindaichi Shonen Case Files(From 1996 to 2000), "Detective Conan』(Since 2001) and other worksMystery tourIs carrying out.. Also, about "Detective Conan", the author'sGosho AoyamaIs the birthplace ofTottoriHokuei TownPass throughSan'in Main LineEtc"Manga Kingdom TottoriFor the purpose of PR such asKiha 126 seriesAppeared byWrapping trainRunning.
- Released on September 2020, 9, August 14, 8 (in the spring of the same year)Impact of spread of new coronavirusDue to the postponement of publication for 5 months from the beginning)Movie Doraemonof"Nobita's new dinosaur"and"STAND BY ME Doraemon 2]Tie-upso"Anywhere doorSo where should I go? From October 10st, as a measure to reduce the number of passengers in the new coronavirus disease, we released the "Dokodemo Door Ticket", which allows unlimited rides in the company's area including the Shinkansen and limited express trains for a limited time..
- ^ logoIn order to avoid the meaning of losing money, the character of "iron" is written as "West Japan Railway Company" by using the character of "鉃" called "gold biased arrow".However,registrationupperCompany name TheCommon kanjiThe character "iron" is used. Also,Shikoku Passenger RailwayOther JR companies also use the logotype to indicate the same.I see JR (Internet archive) Also see.
- ^ However,500 seriesThe English abbreviation written on the company's express vehicle, such as the beginning of, is "WEST JAPAN". "W" is written on the tint block of the ticket.
- ^ JR West Miyajima Ferry Miyajima routeIn addition to operating the JR West GroupSeto Inland Sea SteamshipGroup andRailway/Transportation OrganizationTogetherCruise shipOwn and operate.
- ^ The reading is different from Nishitetsu, and JR West reads "Nishinippon", while Nishitetsu reads "Nishinippon".
- ^ a b c d The 1.0 km between Tennoji Station and Shin-Imamiya Station is counted only as the Kansai Main Line, and is not duplicated on the Osaka Loop Line.
- ^ a b c Does not include Wakura Onsen Station on the Nanao Line-Anamizu Station 28.0 km (Type 7.3 railway business section) and Torokko Saga Station on the Sanin Main Line-Torokko Kameoka Station 10.0 km and Umeda Freight Line 12.2 km. Calculated as 3.7 km for the Northern Freight Line and XNUMX km between the Kanzakigawa Signal Station and Suita Freight Terminal Station on the Katamachi Line.
- ^ Far from the business areaKanto regionBut,Shinji TanimuraThe 221 series train that rides on the theme song of "Santo Monogatari"TV commercialWas washed away.
- ^ a b The speed-up project section is between Yasugi Station and Masuda Station, but due to the timetable revision on the same day, the speed between Yonago Station and Yasugi Station has also been increased at the same time.
- ^ 28 counterfeit cases, 9 omitted cases.
- ^ a b c The 1.6 km between the release station and Shigino station is counted only as the Katamachi line, and is not counted as a duplicate on the Osaka East line.
- ^ This is a passenger line for the Sanyo Shinkansen to Hakata General Car Maintenance Center, and is operated by Shinkansen vehicles.
- ^ a b However, most of the facilities in the abolished section are still used as the Osaka East Line.
- ^ In the first-class railway business of JR West, the old name "Umekoji" is used.
- ^ Between Kita Umeda Station and Nishihonmachi Station 2.7 km + Between Nishihonmachi Station and JR Namba Station 1.2 km
- ^ With the timetable revision on March 2017, 3, regular trains to board the Sanyo Shinkansen have been set. In the past, March 4, 2012-March 3, 17, regular trains have been set up to board the Sanyo Shinkansen.
- ^ Due to the timetable revision on March 2020, 3, the Tosa Kuroshio Railway Line of "Southern Wind" was abolished. Limited express train owned by Tosa Kuroshio Railway (Series 2000 diesel car) Was still used for operations that did not enter the Tosa Kuroshio Railway Line, but the operation ended on July 2020, 7. insteadSeries 2700 diesel carWill be introduced. See each vehicle article for details.
- ^ Driving in the JR Central jurisdiction.
- ^ Driving in the JR Central jurisdiction. When set up in the JR West jurisdiction (1990-1992), local trains stop at each station and all cars have unreserved seats.
- ^ Of the vehicles inherited from the Japanese National Railways, 103 series, 105 series, 113 series,117 series-Kumoha 123 type・ 201 series ・381 seriesAs of 2021, only JR West operates each of these trains.
- ^ Newly made at the same timeJR Shikoku 5000 seriesIt is newly manufactured on the premise of combined operation with, and basically it is not applied to anything other than "Marine Liner".
- ^ With the end of operation of the JNR-type trains on the Osaka Loop Line and Sakurajima Line, all regular trains entering Osaka Station have been unified into vehicles manufactured after the inauguration of JR West.
- ^ Regarding the entry into JR Kyushu, in 2008, the sleeper limited express "DawnWas abolished and temporarily disappeared, but in 2011 with the Sanyo ShinkansenKyushu ShinkansenWas revived by starting mutual direct operation.
- ^ Currently, Kinki Sharyo and Kawasaki Heavy IndustriesTokaido-Sanyo-Kyushu ShinkansenVehicles for use are not manufactured, including vehicles belonging to JR Central and JR Kyushu (N700ASubsequent vehicles for the Tokaido / Sanyo Shinkansen are for JR Tokai's independent development). Also,Hokuriku ShinkansenForW7 seriesCurrently, Kinki Sharyo has a total of 7 trains of W10 and W2, and Kawasaki Heavy Industries has only 1 trains of W3, W5, W6 and W4.
- ^ Currently, only 16-car trains for the Tokaido / Sanyo Shinkansen are manufactured. The conventional line cars are only 683 series 2000 series (S formation) and Kiha 187 series (10/500 series).
- ^ Currently, only Shinkansen vehicles are manufactured. Since Hitachi specializes in manufacturing lines for aluminum car bodies, we have not placed orders for conventional line cars, mainly stainless steel bodies, and will use the form of the last conventional line car ordered from the company as of 2020. One 683 series was an aluminum body.
- ^ mainlyRailcarIs being manufactured.
- ^ However, 221 series trains and commuter trains running in the Keihanshin area are not eligible.
- ^ Former Ryoju Properties (former Ryoju Kosan Group)Mitsubishi Heavy IndustriesJoint investment with.
- ^ There are only two commercials for 15 seconds immediately after the opening, there are no other companies' spot commercials, and the ending ends with a song and there is no reading provided.
- ^ Odakyu Electric Railway, which was originally issued by its subsidiary Odakyu Card, merged in 2005 to issue it in-house. In addition, JR East used to issue it in-house, but in 2010View cardIt was spun off into a separate company.
- ^ a b c d Company Overview --JR West (viewed February 2020, 2)
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j West Japan Railway Company (2021-06-24). 34th Term (October 2020, 4-September 1, 2021) Securities Report (Report).
- ^ West Japan Railway Company Articles of Incorporation Chapter 1, Article 1, Paragraph 2
- ^ List of constituent stocks: Nikkei Stock Average Nikkei Inc. Retrieved October 2021, 10.
- ^ (PDF) jpx.co.jp Published October 2020, 10 Retrieved October 7, 2021.
- ^ a b c Shareholder / Investor Relations (IR)> For Individual Investors> What is the outline of the corporate group? --West Japan Railway Company (viewed June 2020, 6)
- ^ "Railroad and Transportation Organization, the first shared cruise ship to enter service in September.瀬戸内海を周遊Tour the Seto Inland Sea"The Japan Maritime DailyElectronic version December 2020, 8 (viewed September 25, 2020)
- ^ "Expansion of real estate business in JR West, Greater Tokyo area Commercial facilities and housing in Tokyo and Kanagawa"Nikkei Sangyo Shimbun』November 2020, 6 (residential/real estate aspects)
- ^ "Notice of opening of Hotel Via Inn Nagoya Shinkansen Exit". JR West Japan Railway Service Net Co., Ltd.-JR West Via Inn Co., Ltd. (February 2013, 3). As of February 26, 2016オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.NovemberBrowse.
- ^ a b c d e f "(PDF)”. West Japan Railway Company. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "JR West Privatization 30 Years Real Estate, Raising Growth Bottom Shinkansen and Two Pillars"Nihon Keizai Shimbun], January 2017, 3.NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Scars, typhoons and heavy rains on the financial results of the three JR Honshu companies will reduce the profits of railway operators”(Japanese). Diamond Online. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ (PDF) -West Japan Railway
- ^ "7% unmanned JR stations in the prefecture Hokuriku, Nanao Line 11 new stations by FY30"Hokoku newspaper』April 2020, 8 (viewed June 25, 2020)
- ^ "JR West, bus conversion on the deficit line". SankeiBiz (Sankei Shimbun). (January 2010, 4). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2010, 4. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "JR West, last train advance Next spring, Osaka Loop Line, etc."Nikkei" morning edition August 2020, 8 (27nd page of the company) Viewed on the same day
- ^ "Development of new BRT such as JR West""Nikkei Sangyo Shimbun" April 2020, 4 (Food, daily necessities, services) Retrieved April 1, 2020
- ^ List of group companies --West Japan Railway Company website (viewed March 2018, 3)
- ^ "JR West's next president, non-railway business "to expand with external help"”(Japanese). Nihon Keizai Shimbun (September 2016, 5). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "JR West announces new president Hasegawa Powering non-railway business”(Japanese). Nihon Keizai Shimbun (September 2019, 10). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "JR West sells cherry salmon from Toyama ... Following the special products along the line, Tottori mackerel, and Hiroshima oysters"Sankei ShimbunWEST (April 2017, 4) Retrieved March 14, 2018
- ^ JR West x Housing Subscription -West Japan Railway
- ^ "JR West x Local Governments along the Railway" Joint Project Trial Local Living -West Japan Railway
- ^ Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism considers Sanyo Shinkansen platform in the basement of Shin-Osaka Station --Nikkan Kogyo Shimbun, April 2018, 4
- ^ "Impact on train operation due to lack of vehicle maintenance parts due to the XNUMX off the Pacific coast of Tohoku Earthquake" (Press Release), West Japan Railway Company, (January 2011, 3), オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2011, 3. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ “Review of operation plan due to shortage of vehicle maintenance parts due to the XNUMX off the Pacific coast of Tohoku Earthquake” (Press Release), West Japan Railway Company, (January 2011, 3), オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2011, 5. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Review of train operation plan due to shortage of vehicle maintenance parts" (Press Release), West Japan Railway Company, (January 2011, 4), オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2011, 4. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Asahi Shimbun] November 2013, 10 "Sue" Karoshi "JR West"
- ^ About ensuring the safety of Shinkansen bogies JR West News Release (February 2018, 2) Retrieved January 28, 2019.
- ^ "JR West Revives Shinkansen Inspection Department / Prevents Recurrence of Bogie Cracks""Mainichi Newspapers] News site (November 2018, 12) Read December 11, 2019.
- ^ "Shinkansen safety measures report / JR West dedicated department, maintenance expansion, etc.""Nikkan Kogyo ShimbunDecember 2018, 12 (Construction / Energy / Life) Retrieved January 12, 2019.
- ^ "About the resumption date of the Geibi Line non-stop section" (Press Release), West Japan Railway Company, (May 2019, 9) NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "JR Geibi Line resumes all lines for the first time in 1 year and 3 months. Damaged by heavy rain in West Japan". Asahi Shimbun digital(July 2019, 10) NovemberBrowse.
- ^ “JR Geibi Line resumes on all lines, damaged by heavy rains in western Japan”. "Nikkei" evening edition(July 2019, 10) NovemberBrowse.
- ^ Branch office / business office --West Japan Railway Company (viewed February 2020, 2)
- ^ “Efforts to improve the safety of the Shinkansen” (Press Release), West Japan Railway Company, (January 2018, 3), オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2018, 4.
- ^ "Lessons learned from the Fukuchiyama Line accident: Private railways in the Kanto region utilize JR West teaching materials" - Sankei Shimbun
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z aa ab ac ad "7 years of JR 14 companies"Traffic newspaper』Kotsu Shimbun, April 2001, 4, page 2.
- ^ "Business started at the new head office building JR West" "Kotsu Shimbun" Kotsu Shimbunsha, March 1992, 3, page 31.
- ^ a b c d e "List of railway track opening (from 5)”. Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Seven Regional Railway Department Established JR West Japan Railway System Efficient Operation". Traffic newspaper (Kotsu Shimbunsha): p. 1. (July 1995, 10)
- ^ a b "JR West Listed Today" "Kotsu Shimbun" Kotsu Shimbunsha, October 1996, 10, page 8.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i "Abolition of railway tracks (after 5)”. Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ User's Guide Starts on March 3th from Taisho Station on the JR Tozai Line and Gakken Toshi Line.(Internet archive) --West Japan Railway Company
- ^ About expansion of non-smoking vehicles (Internet Archive)-West Japan Railway Company Press Release August 1996, 12
- ^ About the abolition of the Mine Line (between Minami-Omine and Omine)(Internet Archive)-West Japan Railway Company Press Release July 1997, 2
- ^ About the exhibition of the new limited express sleeper train "Sunrise Express"(Internet Archive)-West Japan Railway Company Press Release July 1998, 5
- ^ About the timetable revision in the spring of 12(Internet Archive)-West Japan Railway Company Press Release July 1999, 12
- ^ May 2002 Regular Press Conference(Internet Archive) -West Japan Railway Company
- ^ a b Expand "women-only cars"(Internet Archive)-West Japan Railway Company Press Release July 2002, 10
- ^ "ICOCA" finally debuts!-The service will start from November 15, 11 (Saturday)-(Internet Archive)-West Japan Railway Company Press Release July 2003, 8
- ^ November regular press conference(Internet Archive)-West Japan Railway Company Press Release July 2003, 11
- ^ Situation of Koshimi Kita Line (Kuzuryu Line) due to heavy rain in Fukui(Internet Archive)-West Japan Railway Company Press Release July 2004, 8
- ^ May 2004 Regular Presidential Press Conference(Internet Archive)-West Japan Railway Company Press Release July 2003, 5
- ^ Promote mutual use of "Suica", "ICOCA", and "PiTaPa"(Internet Archive)-West Japan Railway Company Press Release August 2003, 4
- ^ The area where ICOCA can be used expands to the Sakurai Line(Internet Archive)-West Japan Railway Company Press Release July 2004, 12
- ^ ICOCA's new service "ICOCA Electronic Money" service started(Internet Archive)-West Japan Railway Company Press Release July 2005, 8
- ^ Started commercial operation of "321 series" commuter trains(Internet Archive)-West Japan Railway Company Press Release July 2005, 11
- ^ Mutual use of "ICOCA" and "PiTaPa"(Internet Archive)-West Japan Railway Company Press Release July 2005, 11
- ^ The ICOCA area expands on the Hokuriku Line and Kosei Line(Internet Archive)-West Japan Railway Company Press Release July 2006, 8
- ^ Notification of regular train times on the Koshimi Kita Line (Kuzuryu Line)(Internet Archive) --West Japan Railway Company May 2007, 5
- ^ Introducing IC card ticket "ICOCA" to Okayama / Hiroshima area(Internet Archive)-West Japan Railway Company Press Release August 2006, 5
- ^ About the new introduction of Kiha 122, 127 series diesel railcars -West Japan Railway Press Release December 2008, 8
- ^ About submission of railway business abolition advance notification form on the Kansai Line (between Yao and Sugimotocho)[Broken link] -West Japan Railway Press Release December 2009, 2
- ^ JR West Hiroshima Branch "Yamaguchi Regional Railway Department" newly established"Yamaguchi newspaper] October 2009, 5.
- ^ About Kakogawa Railway Department Organization Revision(Internet Archive)-West Japan Railway Company Press Release July 2009, 6
- ^ Regarding the results of a fact-finding survey on efforts to address information leaks related to the Fukuchiyama Line train accident investigation and improvement measures such as recurrence prevention measures(Internet Archive)-West Japan Railway Company Press Release July 2009, 11
- ^ (PDF) --Central Japan Railway Company News Release December 2009, 12
- ^ JR West, emergency stop device removed operation Switch off 3 cases"Asahi Shimbun" December 2010, 4
- ^ May 2010 Regular Presidential Press Conference -West Japan Railway Press Release December 2010, 7
- ^ Commercial operation will start from December 12st! About holding an exhibition of the new suburban train 1 series -West Japan Railway Press Release December 2010, 9
- ^ About organizational reform etc. -West Japan Railway Press Release December 2010, 11
- ^ TOICA / ICOCA⇔SUGOCA mutual use service will start in March 23 -West Japan Railway Press Release December 2010, 12
- ^ May 2010 Regular Presidential Press Conference -West Japan Railway Press Release December 2010, 9
- ^ About transfer of officers -West Japan Railway Press Release December 2012, 4
- ^ "JR West acquires shares of Kintetsu subsidiary" Sankei News (May 2012, 5)
- ^ West Japan Railway Company, Spanish Railways (Renfe), Spanish Railway Infrastructure Management Organization (Adif) to conclude a three-company cooperation agreement -West Japan Railway Press Release December 2012, 9
- ^ Notice regarding acquisition of shares and business alliance of Asia Air Survey Co., Ltd. -West Japan Railway Press Release December 2013, 12
- ^ (PDF) --Seven-Eleven Japan, West Japan Railway Company, JR West Daily Service Net joint announcement. Retrieved March 2014, 3.
- ^ "JR West's first all-line notice suspension of 1200 lines affecting 48 people" Sponichi Sponichi Annex (October 2014, 10)
- ^ “Exclusion from the World Trade Organization (WTO) Agreement on Government Procurement” (Press Release), West Japan Railway Company, (May 2014, 10)
- ^ "About the outline of the operation plan accompanying the opening of the Hokuriku Shinkansen between Nagano and Kanazawa" (PDF) (Press Release), East Japan Railway, (March 2014, 8) NovemberBrowse.
- ^ a b "Overview of 227 series suburban DC train" (Press Release), West Japan Railway Company, (May 2014, 6) NovemberBrowse.
- ^ Introduced 227 series suburban DC train to JR West and Hiroshima area --THE PAGE (delivered on June 2014, 6) Viewed on June 19, 2014
- ^ "Introducing" station numbers "in the Kinki and Hiroshima areas" (Press Release), West Japan Railway Company, (May 2014, 8) NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "We will expand the service of the IC card ticket" ICOCA "! "Diversification of ICOCA sales amount" "Expansion of ICOCA area in Kinki area" " (Press Release), West Japan Railway Company, (May 2015, 2) NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Expanding the area where IC tickets can be used on Sunday, August 8! If you buy ICOCA, now is your chance! Expanding the IC area (between Miyamae and Kainan Station) Present campaign" (Press Release), West Japan Railway Company, (May 2015, 8) NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Shinkansen: Evangelion Project" started! We will drive "500 TYPE EVA" from this fall. " (Press Release), West Japan Railway Company, (May 2015, 7) NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "About spring 28 time schedule revision" (PDF) (Press Release), West Japan Railway Company Kinki Headquarters, (December 2015, 12) NovemberBrowse.
- ^ “April 28, 4 (Friday / Holiday) Kyoto Railway Museum Grand Opening!” (Press Release), West Japan Railway Company, (May 2015, 7) NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "1 people visit on the first day of the opening of the Kyoto Railway Museum" Asahi Shimbun Digital (December 2016, 4) Read December 29, 2020
- ^ a b “Change of Representative Director” (Press Release), West Japan Railway Company NovemberBrowse.
- ^ President Kurushima of JR West takes office "Promote new business development boldly and speedily" Sankei WEST (June 2016, 6) Retrieved February 22, 2020
- ^ "Notice Regarding Capital and Business Alliance with Nippon Signal Co., Ltd." (Press Release), West Japan Railway Company NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "JR West 323 series, Osaka Loop Line new model debut! Christmas tree LED display" My Navi News(April 2016, 12) Viewed June 24, 2020
- ^ "Osaka Loop Line new model 323 series, active in 3 trains during the day-JR Yumesaki Line (Sakurajima Line) also operates for the first time" Mynavi News (April 2016, 12) Read January 25, 2020
- ^ "Notice of acquisition of shares of Ryoju Properties Co., Ltd." (Press Release), West Japan Railway Company, (May 2016, 10) NovemberBrowse.
- ^ “Ryoju F & P's real estate-related business was spun off and 70% of the shares were transferred to JR West to strengthen the asset management of the group” (Press Release), Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, (October 2016, 10) NovemberBrowse.
- ^ February Regular President's Meeting Sanyo Shinkansen Deviation Prevention Measures Development Plan Expansion, Introduction of Disaster Countermeasure Tools Utilizing VR, Uniform Renewal, etc. -West Japan Railway Press Release December 2017, 2
- ^ "Hokuriku Line (Daishoji-Kanazawa Station), IR Ishikawa Railway Line, Jobata Line (Takaoka-Shin-Takaoka Station) April 4 ICOCA service start-ICOCA connects Ishikawa and Toyama-”. West Japan Railway Company (January 2017, 1). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ (PDF) (September 2017, 8) Retrieved September 29, 2018.
- ^ “We will introduce“ station numbers ”at a total of 12 stations on 300 lines in the Kinki area!” (Press Release), West Japan Railway Company, (May 2016, 7) NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Regarding the notification of railway business abolition between Gotsu and Miyoshi Stations on the Sanko Line" (Press Release), West Japan Railway Company, (May 2016, 9) NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Notice of company name change of Ryoju Properties Co., Ltd." (Press Release), West Japan Railway Company / Ryoju Properties, (June 2018, 6) NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. JR West Properties (July 2018, 7). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "It takes more than a month for the 9 lines of JR West to be restored ... The long-term suspension of limited express trains on JR is also heavy rain in July 1."Response.(April 2018, 7) Viewed June 11, 2020
- ^ "About the start date and details of the PiTaPa post-pay service (postpay) in JR West (starting from October 2018, 10)" (Press Release), West Japan Railway Company, (May 2018, 8) NovemberBrowse.
- ^ “Points will be accumulated according to the number of train rides!“ ICOCA points ”(service will start on October 2018, 10!)” (Press Release), West Japan Railway Company, (May 2018, 8) NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Overview of the new station on the north section of the Osaka East Line (between Shin-Osaka and Hanaten Station)" (Press Release), West Japan Railway Company / Osaka Soto-Kanjo Railway, (September 2016, 9) NovemberBrowse.
- ^ “We will implement the timetable revision on March 2019, 3” (PDF) (Press Release), West Japan Railway Company Kinki Headquarters, (December 2018, 12) NovemberBrowse.
- ^ “Introducing the paid seat service“ A Seat ”in Special Rapid Service in the spring of 2019” (Press Release), West Japan Railway Company, (May 2018, 10) NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Forgery of licenses for conventional track improvement work" (Press Release), West Japan Railway Company, (May 2019, 11) NovemberBrowse.
- ^ About passing the Sanyo Line train stop (Tonomi Station) --JR West, February 2020, 2
- ^ Hokuriku Line Nomineagari Station About forgetting to handle doors --JR West, February 2020, 3
- ^ About passing the Hokuriku Main Line train stop (Shin-Hikida Station) --JR West, February 2020, 4
- ^ About passing the Kinokuni Line train stop (Shimizuura Station) --JR West, February 2020, 5
- ^ About the event that the train departed earlier than the specified time at Nishi-Maizuru Station on the Maizuru Line --JR West, February 2020, 6
- ^ "JR West's first temporary leave to reduce passengers with the new Corona”. Jiji Press (August 2020, 5). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "JR West "WEST EXPRESS Ginga" Departure Ceremony at Kyoto Station-Operates in the direction of Sanin”. Mynavi (October 2020, 9). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. West Japan Railway Company. Pp. 161 (2016). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ Toward the maintenance of Naniwasuji Line -West Japan Railway, July 2017, 5
- ^ “JR West President and Vice President Kurushima respond to the bereaved family in the Fukuchiyama Line derailment accident”. Sankei WEST (Sankei Shimbun). (May 2016, 5) NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. West Japan Railway Company. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ JTB Publishing "JTB Timetable" March 2019 Issue Notice p.3
- ^ "List of railway tracks under maintenance”. Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ a b c "Today, we are pleased to inform you that we have received a railway business permit for the Naniwasuji Line." (Press Release), West Japan Railway Company, (May 2019, 7) NovemberBrowse, "・ Joint business section (tentative name) Kita Umeda- (tentative name) Nishihonmachi ・ JR West Japan business section (tentative name) Nishihonmachi-JR Namba"
- ^ a b c "Railway business license for Naniwasuji Line" Kita Umeda-JR Namba / Nankai Shin-Imamiya "" (PDF) (Press Release), Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism, (March 2019, 7) NovemberBrowse.
- ^ (PDF) --West Japan Railway Company p.118
- ^ "Railway fan』(Friendship company) Described in the new vehicle guide of each vehicle.
- ^ "Introduction of new conventional trains and enhancement of information provision inside the trains" (Press Release), West Japan Railway Company, (May 2020, 2) NovemberBrowse.
- ^ a b c Introducing the new JR limited express is GO at public expense! Successful in Sanin and Hokkaido(Internet archive) 『Asahi Shimbun] June 2008, 8
- ^ About new Kiha 187 series limited express railcars and Kiha 126 series rapid railcars(Internet Archive)-West Japan Railway Company Press Release July 2000, 8
- ^ May 2002 Regular Press Conference(Internet Archive)-West Japan Railway Company Press Release July 2002, 4
- ^ Obama Line electrification procedure completed, starting next month - Fukui newspaper November
- ^ JR DC conversion will be borne by the prefecture in the latter half of the 60 billion yen range or will be agreed on the 15th(Internet Archive)Daily Fukui November
- ^ (PDF) --Hyogo Prefecture July 2007, 7
- ^ "JR West announces the image of the new train" WEST21 "on the conventional line" "Yomiuri Shimbun] June 1993, 12
- ^ About the outline of the new limited express train "287 series" -West Japan Railway Press Release December 2011, 8
- ^ "Summary of revised fares and charges, etc." (PDF) (Press Release), West Japan Railway Company, (May 2019, 9) NovemberBrowse.
- ^ (PDF) --West Japan Railway Company p.87
- ^ Notice regarding transfer of golf business: JR West November
- ^ West Japan Railway Company (2021-06-24). 34th term (April 2020, 4-March 1, 2021) Securities report Employee status (Report).
- ^ "JR West baseball club to resume activities"Sports reportHochi Shimbun, January 2013, 1.NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "JR West Wind Orchestra WEB". NovemberBrowse.
- ^ ""Kohaku Concert" Transportation Science Museum: JR West”(May 2012, 10). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ JR West Group CM -Retrieved August 2015, 3.
- ^ "JR West appointed "HKT48" to summer travel commercials Changed image strategy"Nihon Keizai Shimbun," August 2016, 5.NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Company Profile: Greetings”. West Japan Railway Company. As of February 2006, 2オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.NovemberBrowse.
- ^ About the implementation of "Detective Conan Meiji Restoration Yamaguchi Mystery Tour" -West Japan Railway, July 2017, 3
- ^ "San-in Main Line Kiha 126 series," Detective Conan "full wrapping train-- 4/3 start of operation" Mynavi News (April 2012, 3) Read January 8, 2020
- ^ (PDF) "Let's go anywhere with'Dokodemo Door'" campaign to commemorate the release of the movie Doraemon -West Japan Railway, July 2020, 9
- List of railway lines in Japan
- List of Japanese railway operators
- Japanese railway
- List of crew wards of West Japan Railway Company
- Railway business related
- Other related businesses
- Other items
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism - Railway station
- Moral harassment
- Day shift education(Re-education system in JR West)