Photo Digital flight with live commentary of incumbent pilots and flight attendants & online walking tour in Hiroshima city
SPRING JAPAN Digital flight sales with live commentary by active pilots and CAs
If you write the contents roughly
There is also a plan with coupons that can be used at Hiroshima Airport for the tour.
Spring Airlines Japan (SPRING JAPAN) active pilots and flight attendants live on "Digital Flight & Hiro ..." → Continue reading
"Fly Team" provides aviation-related news for aviation fans and airplane users such as airlines, airports, and military.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Hiroshima Airport(Hiroshima Airport,British: Hiroshima Airport) IsHiroshimaMiharaLocated in Hongo Town空港.Airport lawThen.Country controlled airportIt is divided into.Operation from April 2021Concession methodWas outsourced to the private sector.
1993 (Heisei5 years) Opened in October.Hiroshima city50 east from the center㎞, Mihara CityHongo TownZennyuji TemplewordLocated at Hiraiwa 64-31 ( ).The annual number of passengers in 2014 was 2,437,574 in Japan and 283,630 internationally..ChugokuLargest and second mostOkayama AirportIt is about twice as much as (→Chugoku region # airport). In 2006TerminalAs part of a project to increase passenger processing capacity to about 500 million peopleBoarding bridgeWas newly added.
At the airport, which was created by carving mountains and embanking valleyselevationBecause it is as high as 330m, the weather conditions are likely to change suddenly, which is common in mountainous areas.(I.e.Etc. tend to occur suddenly and flow in.AlsoWindIs also likely to change suddenly.Previously, as many as 75 flights were canceled annually because flights are susceptible to weather conditions such as fog..
RunwayIs 10m in the direction of 28/3,000, and will be on "Runway 10", which will be approached from the west side of the runway.Instrument landing gear(ILS) is installed[Note 1]..In order to eliminate canceled flights and destination-changed flights, ILS started operation of Category IIIa on June 2008, 6, and the number of canceled flights decreased to 5 flights a year...In addition, one year later, on June 1, 2009, the operation of Category IIIb, which has the highest accuracy, started...However, if you enter from the east side where ILS is not installed, ILS cannot be used, and eventually the pilot will land by visual inspection of the runway and landing manually...In other words, when approaching from the east side, there is a high possibility that landing will not be possible if visibility becomes poor due to fog or the like.[Note 2].
As a facility in the airportJapan Coast GuardXNUMXth Regional Coast Guard Headquarters Hiroshima Air Base, Hiroshima Disaster Prevention Aviation CenterIs located.Also, in the form of going around the airport facilitiesCyclingCourses are in place and bicycle rentals and competitions are held.On the north side of the airportHiroshima Prefectural Central Forest ParkYou can look down on the plane taking off and landing from the hill.
Number of users
Original wikidata queryPlease refer to.
South Japan Airlines headquartered in Hiroshima City (Toa Airlines) Is1956 Regular flights from (Showa 31)Kagoshima - TanegashimaLine) started operation, and the route was further expanded based on Yoshishima Airfield..
High economic growthPeriod1961 When the (former) Hiroshima Airport opened in (Showa 36), the company moved its base from Yoshijima and became the airport.Shikoku region,KyusyuStarted short-distance flights and Tokyo flights connecting with. Also,All Nippon AirwaysAlso opened short-distance flights, etc...For this reason, it developed as an airport with more than 20 passengers annually, which has a large proportion of short-distance flights.1966 (Showa 41)Ishizaki Kisen Hiroshima Port - Matsuyama Port間 にHydrofoilIn service,1968 (Showa 43)National railwayIs the timetable revision (Yongsantoo), Short-distance flights were sluggish..
However, from the end of the 1960sOsakaStoolTokyoThe number of passengers on flights has increased, and the annual number of passengers has exceeded 50..1975 (Showa 50)Sanyo Shinkansen Okayama station - Hakata StationWhen the extension is opened between Osaka flights andFukuokaThe number of passengers per year is about before the opening due to the abolition of flights.1⁄3Decreased to..Since then, most of the passengers at this airport have been Tokyo flights, and the number of passengers has gradually increased..
1984 (Showa 59)All Nippon Airways OfBoeing 767The annual number of passengers exceeded 50 again when jetting began in earnest from the start of the aircraft.1990 (2)Japan AirlinesSince the entry of the truck has started and it has become a triple truck,Bubble economyRapid increase over the period.1992 Every time(Heisei(FY4) reached about 200 million people.
1993 The annual number of passengers in the degree (5) is 206 million at (former) Hiroshima Airport., (New) Hiroshima Airport, which opened in October, has 10 peopleThe number of people increased by nearly 100 million at once.The new airportEstimated populationIs No. 1 in the prefectureHiroshima city( ,Aki region,Prefectural office location,Government-designated city) And second placeFukuyama City( ,Bingo region,Core city) Is located in the middle[Note 3]..However, from Fukuyama CityOkayama Airport( ) Is also within range[Note 4]And thatBubble burstWith the addition of, the annual number of passengers at the new airport has decreased,1995 The number reached 7 million in 265...After that, it started to increase2002 It reached its peak with 14 million people in the degree (344)..
During this time, the Sanyo Shinkansen "Hope"500 series-700 series-N700 seriesWas introduced, Hiroshima Station- Tokyo StationBetween the aircraft andShinkansenIs almost the same in time distanceIt has become.Also, in October 2003Shinagawa StationUse due to the opening of (Tokyo)shareの航空機対新幹線は62%対38%（2002年度）を航空機ピークとして、55%対45%（2005年）、51%対49%（2007年）、と近年急速に新幹線に回帰され、2008年には新幹線が50%シェアにまで回復した。この後、2009年8月29日にエクスプレス予約のEX-IC serviceIncluding the Sanyo ShinkansenTokaido/Sanyo ShinkansenSince the service has started on all lines, The share of the Shinkansen has expanded further, with 2016% vs. 37.3% in FY62.7, with the Shinkansen accounting for more than 6%..
In addition, one of the reasons for the increase in Shinkansen selection is the vulnerability of access to the airport.Airport connecting trainBecause there is no,Limousine busIs the mainstream and becomes the routeSanyo Expressway OfTraffic jam/ACCIDENTDelays and suspensions due to this are not uncommon.in particularETCIn 2010, when special holiday discounts were offered, 799 flights were suspended, exceeding 1% of the total number..
After 2002 (Heisei 14), it had been flat, but2008 Degree (20)Lehman shockWhen it occurs, the decreasing tendency becomes stronger,Great East Japan EarthquakeAffected2011 It bottomed out at 23 million people in 256.2012 (24) Opened to the private sector in DecemberIwakuni Kintai Bridge Airport( ）[Note 5]It is,Hiroshima City HallThe distance from (new) Hiroshima Airport is 42km, and that of (new) Hiroshima Airport is 52km. While parking is charged at this airport, it is free if the conditions are met in Okayama and Iwakuni. Competing in terms.
- 1972 (ShowaJuly 47-Hiroshima Prefecture and Hiroshima City conduct a basic survey of Hiroshima Airport to clarify the aviation demand and facility capacity of Hiroshima Airport.
- 1982 (57) March --Announced the results of the Hiroshima Airport Basic Survey. "Existing airport (laterHiroshima West Airfield) Offshore plan ”“ Doyama plan (Higashi-Hiroshima City,Takehara,Toyota-gunAkitsu Town) ”“ Plan for the storehouse (Toyota-gun)Hongo Town) ”Is written together.
- 1983 (58) July --- At the Hiroshima Airport Problem Liaison Conference, the Yokura area was selected as a new airport candidate site.
- 1986 (61) April --New Hiroshima Airport Basic Plan Decided.
- 1988 (63) November --Groundbreaking ceremony for the main body of New Hiroshima Airport.
- 1993 (Heisei5 years)May 10 --In Hongo TownNew Hiroshima AirportStarted operation as..At the same time, Hiroshima CityNishi-wardThe former Hiroshima Airport was renamed to "Hiroshima West Airfield".
Seoul on the day of openingJapan Airlinesas well as the Asiana Airlines,B747),Shanghai(China Eastern Airlines,A300), Hangzhou (Japan Air System,MD81), Sydney (All Nippon Airways, B747), charter flights to Honolulu (Japan Airlines, B747) were operated.
- 1994 (6)
- 1996 (8)May 3 --Started construction to extend the runway to the west by 500m.
- 2001 (13)May 1 --Completed runway extension (2,500m → 3,000m).
To commemorate the completionLas VegasCharter flights toJapan Airlinesas well as the All Nippon Airways,B747) Is operated.Also,Japan Air System TheTokyoWith a lineB777(Rainbow Seven) was introduced for one day only.
- 2005 (17) April 3- MiharaAnd Hongo Town, etc. on an equal footing (Great Heisei merger), It became the same city.
- 2006 (18)May 4 ――Starting operation of the 8th spot boarding bridge (6th in total for domestic and international flight spots).
- 2008 (20) --Started operation of ILS category IIIa in RW10.
- 2009 (21)
(27)May 4 - Asiana Airlines Flight 162 landing failure accidentHappens.
- The accident closed the airport until the 16th, and the damage to the ILS localizer had long-term consequences..
- 2017 (29)May 10 ――The operation time from 7:21 to 1:22 will be extended by XNUMX hour and will be operated until XNUMX:XNUMX..
- 2020 (Reiwa2 years)May 1 - Setouchi SEAPLANES OfSeaplaneRegular sightseeing flight "Hiroshima Airport Flight" (Shimanami & water landing experience course) started.
- 2021 (Reiwa 3nd year) October 4st- Japan AirlinesIntroduced a non-contact automatic check-in machine at Hiroshima Airport for the first time at a regional airport and the third among airports nationwide.
- 2021 years (Ryowa 3 years)May 7, Fully privatized..Hiroshima Airport is the sixth airport privatization nationwide, making it the first airport in the Chugoku region to be privatized...Special purpose company "Hiroshima International Airport" (Mitsui Fudosan,Hiroshima Bank,China Electric Power,マ ツ ダ16 companies inside and outside Hiroshima prefecture have invested and established) to acquire the operating right for 30 years and operate the airport business from the terminal to the runway in an integrated manner..
Former Hiroshima Airport
- (Old) Hiroshima Airfield (Yoshijima Airfield) → Abandoned Port (Abandoned Port) ）
- (Old) Hiroshima Airport → Hiroshima West Airfield → Hiroshima Heliport ( ）
Second World WarinsideJapanese ArmyHiroshima Airfield (Yoshijima Airfield) was put into service,Post-war occupationWas requisitionedSan Francisco Peace TreatyIt was later returned.After the returnグ ラ イ ダ ーAfter being used for arrivals and departures, the port was abandoned.The site of the runway (L = 1,300m)Hiroshima City Road Nakajima Yoshijima LineIt was diverted to (Yoshishima-dori).
High economic growthPeriod1961 Hiroshima Airport, which opened with a 1,200m runway, is now Hiroshima City.Nishi-wardInAfter relocating to its current location, it was in service as Hiroshima West Airfield until 2012.The reason for moving from the former Hiroshima Airport to the current location was that it was topographically difficult to expand the old airport, and there was a noise problem near the residential area.. Also,Hiroshima PlainIt is located in a basin surrounded by islands and mountains, and it is difficult to approach the airport because it is necessary to turn over the city when landing. Approaching the airport for landing in 1994Cessna machineIs a maneuvering mistakeEtajimaCrash in the mountainsAviation accidentIs also occurring.
The runway length of the old airport (= current Hiroshima Heliport) was extended to 1972 m in 1,800,Boeing 747Large aircraft such as molds could not take off and land[Note 6]..In addition, the terminalapronIs narrow and parallelTaxiwaySince it was difficult to increase the number of flights even during the busy season, supply could not keep up with demand.Seto Inland SeaFacing theTenman RiverとOta River FloodwayBecause it was located between the two, it was difficult to secure land for expansion such as extension of the runway and construction of a new taxiway, and it would be too expensive to reclaim the Seto Inland Sea and secure land. There was a problem.
Airport terminal building
The design isMatsuda / Hirata, Create, Austin Joint Venture Construction by Takenaka, Sumitomo, Shar, Kyoritsu Joint Venture
The selection of a design contractor was a problem at the time of construction.US-Japan trade frictionAs an airport terminal as a countermeasure toHaneda Airport Terminal 1 TerminalIt took the form of a second case of indiscriminate designated bidding both inside and outside the country, following the construction of the building.It was built with the theme of "creating a space of comfort and comfort" with a three-story steel frame, a total floor area of 2 m3 (the sixth largest regional airport at the time of construction), and a height of 31000 m, assuming an annual use of 6 million people. ..  Airport terminal buildingThere is a stairwell in the center, which is used for events. In 2013Airport loungeHas been refurbished to improve the area and interior. In the departure lobby on the 2nd floorHirayama Ikuo OfCeramic plate mural"Itsukushima shrine(2.8m long x 12m wide) is on display..The Hiroshima Airport Post Office, which was set up in the building, was abolished on April 2014, 4 (handling operations were taken over by the Hongo Post Office.Japan Post BankATM moved to another location inside the airport and changed to an outside ATM. ).
- 1 floor
- 2 floor
- 3 floor
- Tour / pick-up deck (charged)
Royal(Japanese and Western food) Kanawa (oyster dishes), Nanosato (soba), foo chocolaters (chocolate),Micchan(Okonomiyaki), Teppei (Okonomiyaki), Goemon (Okonomiyaki), Onomichi / Hiroshima Ramen Menya Yu (Ramen), Ondoya (Set meal, Fried chicken)
- Stores that once existed
- Alcazar (Hiroshima Grand HotelOperated Chinese food, Western food)
- sea of clouds(ANA Hotel HiroshimaManagement, Japanese food)
- Sunday sun(Japanese and Western food)
- Andersen(Bakery, Western food)
- Japan Coast GuardSixth District Coast Guard HeadquartersHiroshima Air Base
- Affiliation machine:AW139"Setowashi No. 1", etc.
- Hiroshima Prefectural Disaster Prevention Aviation Center
- Affiliation machine:Disaster prevention helicopter"Maple"
Hiroshima AirportApproach light
If there are two or more airlines, operate with the aircraft / crew of the first airlineCodeshare flights.
|Japan Airlines(JAL)[Note 7]||Sapporo/New Chitose,Tokyo/Haneda|
|All Nippon Airways(ANA)||Sapporo / New Chitose, Tokyo / Haneda,Okinawa/Naha|
| Ibex Airlines (IBX) |
・ All Nippon Airways
|Spring Airlines Japan(SJO)||Tokyo/Narita|
- Former regular service route (airline name is at the time of suspension abolition)
- Narita International Airport(Operating period: November 1993-March 11)Japan Airlines
- Narita International Airport(Operating period: -October 2020, 10)Ibex airlines
- Memanbetsu Airport(Operating period: June 1996-November 6)Japan Air System
- Hakodate Airport(Operating period: 1996-2003)Air Nippon
- Aomori Airport(Operating period: 1996-2003) Air Nippon
- Shinshu Matsumoto Airport(Operating period: April 1995, 4-March 25, 1998) Japan Air System
- Miyazaki Airport(Operating period: 1993-2002) Air Nippon
- Kagoshima Airport(Operating period: 1977-2001) All Nippon Airways
- Ishigaki Airport(Operating period: 1996-2002) Air Nippon
- Japan Airlines' Hiroshima-Narita route was operated with the Narita-Seoul route calling at Hiroshima Airport, and could be used as an international connecting flight.
- Hiroshima-Memanbetsu LineFukuoka AirportThe departure and arrival flights were calling at Hiroshima Airport, but they could not be used between Fukuoka and Hiroshima.
|destination||Number of passengers||Domestic rank|
|Tokyo International Airport||About 186 million people||Top 6|
|China Airline(THERE) |
・ Japan Airlines (JL)
|Taiwan-Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport(Taipei)|
|Hong Kong Express Airlines(UO)||Hong Kong・ Hong Kong International Airport (Hong Kong)|
|Air China(CA) |
・ All Nippon Airways (NH)
|Chugoku-Dalian Zhoushuizi International Airport(Dalian),Beijing Capital International Airport(Beijing) (via Dalian)|
|China Eastern Airlines(MU) |
・ Japan Airlines (JL)
|Chugoku-Pudong International Airport(Shanghai)|
|Nok air(DD)||Thailand-Don Muang Airport(Bangkok)|
- Hokkaido-Tohoku : Sapporo/New Chitose,Sendai
- Kanto : Tokyo/Haneda,Tokyo/Narita
- Kyusyu-Okinawa : Okinawa/Naha
- Chugoku : Beijing/Capital,Shanghai/Pudong,Dalian
- Republic of China : Taipei/Taoyuan
- Hong Kong : Hong Kong
- Thailand : Bangkok
- Suspended / abolished routes / airlines
- The United States of America-Honolulu International Airport(JALways) (DC-10）
- Singapore-Singapore Changi International Airport(Singapore Airlines) (A310, B777)
- Thailand-Suvarnabhumi International Airport(Bangkok Airways) (A320,A319）
- Chugoku-Harbin Taiping International Airport (China Southern Airlines-China Northern Airlines) (MD-82）
- Chugoku-Xi'an Xianyang International Airport(Air China) (A320,BAe 146）
- Chugoku-Tianjin Binhai International Airport(China Southern Airlines) (A319)
- Chugoku-Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport (China Eastern Airlines) (A319) 
- Hong Kong-Hong Kong International Airport(Hong Kong Dragon Airlines) (A320)
- South Korea-Incheon International Airport(Until 2001Gimpo International Airport) (Japan Airlines,Asiana Airlines,Air soul(B767,A321）
- Guam-Guam International Airport (Continental Airlines-United airlines) (B737）
- Guam・ Guam International Airport (All Nippon Airways) (B767).
- Singapore-Singapore Changi International Airport(Silk air) (B737）
- Routes and airlines that once had plans to enter service
It was scheduled to enter service twice a week from the spring of 1994.
Directions and Parking
From Hiroshima Airport, including the nearest station, Shiraichi StationMihara Station,Onomichi Station,Takehara Station,Saijo Station,Hiroshima StationAnd Hiroshima city,Kure StationTie etc.Transit BusIs operating. Also,Fukuyama station-At the Takasaka bus stop on the Hiroshima Airport lineKonu Station,Onomichi Station,Omishima,Fuchu-shi,Fukuyama Heisei UniversityYou can transfer to the direction. July 2016, 7-Scheduled for March 14, 2020so,Miyoshi CityA social experiment is also being conducted on the operation of the airport shuttle bus that connects Hiroshima Airport and Hiroshima Airport.
Detailed information on the destinations and platforms of highway buses and fixed-route buses from Hiroshima Airport is available regardless of the operating company."Directions'It is described in.
|route||Operating company||Required Time||Remarks|
|Hiroshima Station Shinkansen ExitDeparture/arrival (Hiroshima Expressway Line 1via)||Joint operation by 5 companies|
Hiroshima Electric Railway-Hiroshima bus-Hiroshima Transportation-China JR Bus-Geiyo Bus
|About 45 minutes|
|Hiroshima Bus CenterDeparture/arrival (Nakasuji Station-Hiroshima ICvia)||Joint operation by 5 companies|
Hiroshima Electric Railway, Hiroshima Bus, Hiroshima Kotsu, Chugoku JR Bus, Geiyo Bus
|51 --53 minutes||There are flights to and from Peace Boulevard|
|Fukuyama stationDeparture/arrival (Takasaka BSvia)||Chugoku BusTomo Railway||About 57 minutes|
|Flight to / from Mukaishima Garage (Onomichi Station-Shinomichi Stationvia)||Ohira Transportation||About 51 minutes (Onomichi Station)||9-seater jumbo taxi|
* Start of operation on August 2019, 8
|Mihara StationDeparture / arrival flights (via Hongo)||Chinese bus||About 38 minutes|
|Departure and arrival at Takehara ferry terminal (Takehara Stationvia)||Safety taxi||About 30 minutes||9-seater jumbo taxi|
|Shiraichi StationDeparture/arrival||Geiyo Bus||13 --15 minutes||There are flights to / from Neopolis / Takaya Higashi Industrial Park / Core Industrial Park|
|Saijo Station North ExitDeparture/arrival||Chugoku JR Bus / Geiyo Bus||About 25 minutes||* Start of operation on August 2017, 10|
|Kure StationDeparture/arrival (Aki Aga Stationvia)||Hiroshima Electric Railway||About 70 minutes||Clayton Bay Hotel has flights to and from|
|Flights to and from Miyoshi Kogyo Danchi (Miyoshi Station・ Via Kisa)||Bihoku Kotsu||About 82 minutes (Miyoshi Station)|
- Sanyo ExpresswayKochi InterchangeorHongo interchangeAbout 5 minutes
- Hiroshima Central Flight LoadAbout 1 minute from the airport interchange
- Hiroshima Prefectural Road No. 73 Hiroshima Airport Line
- Hiroshima Prefectural Road 82 Hiroshima Airport Hongo Line
When accessing by private carhighwayBy use, it is about 50km from Hiroshima Station,Hiroshima Expressway Line 1(6.5km.Hiroshima East ICDirectly connected with) andSanyo Expressway(Hiroshima East IC- Kochi IC: 32.5km).If you take the general road, from Hiroshima StationNational Route 2It takes about 53km via the route and takes more than an hour and a half.
All areas of the airport parking lot are charged, and most parking lot areas can be used free of charge.Okayama AirportIn contrast to.There is only one private parking lot and the price is cheap, but it is necessary to use the free shuttle bus because it is far from the airport.
As of 2019, plans are underway to connect the entire section from the Shinkansen exit of Hiroshima Station to Hiroshima Airport by expressway, and in the futureHiroshima Expressway Line 5Only the opening of is left.With the start of service of this section, the required time is expected to be shortened to 38 minutes.
Also, from the Sanyo Expressway Kochi Interchange via the airportChugoku Expressway Onomichi Matsue LinePlan to connect toRegional high standard road"Hiroshima Central Flight Load"Has been partially put into service. In 2011, a section of about 10km from the airport IC in Hongo-cho, Mihara City to the Yamatominami IC in Taiwa-cho, Mihara City was opened with two lanes provisionally, and the remaining section is designated as a survey section.
Once, connecting the airport and Hiroshima cityAirport connecting trainThere were several ideas.. at firstHSSTThe method also came up in the conceptAbandoned and laid a new line branching from Shiraichi Station on the JR Sanyo Main LineConventional lineIt became the concept of the method.Hiroshima Prefectural Office TheJR West JapanIn the first place, JR West is blatantly competing with the passenger plane Haneda.Tokaido/Sanyo ShinkansenFrom the JR sideDiamondIs intricateFor some reason, it didn't happen.
After that, it was planned that Hiroshima Prefecture would own the construction of a single line that does not connect to JR West and the operating vehicle and lease it to JR.[Source invalid]However, it was announced in September 2006 that the plan would be frozen, saying that "a large deficit is expected"..
After that, on January 2013, 1, Hiroshima Prefecture revealed a plan to build a "Hiroshima Air Terminal (HAT, tentative name)" at Shiraichi Station and install some functions of the airport such as boarding procedures and baggage inspection. Ta.
In addition, in additionSanyo ShinkansenNew station installationRopewayThere was also a concept such as construction (→Airport rail link #Planned (planned abandoned) airport accessreference).
Accident / Incident
- From Incheon to Hiroshima on April 2015, 4Asiana Airlines162 flights(equipment:A320., Registration number code: HL7762) Touches the localizer antenna when landing on RWY28 and deviates from the runway, 27 injured.
- ^ Airports that have ILS in multiple directions in JapanHaneda,Narita,Kansai,Central part,Fukuoka,New Chitose,Memanbetsu,ShimojishimaThere are each airport.
- ^ Flights flying from the east side, such as Haneda Airport, overpass over Hiroshima Airport except when conditions are good, such as in fine weather.Higashihiroshima CityAfter turning 180 degrees in the sky, the route to land and approach RW10 from the west is preferentially used.Since this route is a big turn, the arrival time may differ by 10 minutes or more between bad weather and fine weather.
- ^ Hiroshima Expressway Line 1Madokoro entranceからSanyo roadKochi IC-Hiroshima Prefectural Road No. 73 Hiroshima Airport Line42.4km via.Sanyo ExpresswayFukuyama East ICからHongo IC-Hiroshima Prefectural Road 82 Hiroshima Airport Hongo Line53.7km via.
- ^ 2006 から2009 Over timeFukuyama stationからOkayama AirportThere was also a direct bus to (Momocchi linerreference).
- ^ From the opening date of Iwakuni AirportHiroshima Bus CenterThere is a bus service between Iwakuni Airport.
- ^ At that time, the largest model that could take off and land wasBoeing 767It was a model aircraft and could only operate twin-engine aircraft.Wide-body passenger aircraft with three or more engines (at that time, the Boeing 747,L-1011,DC-10Etc.) required a runway length of at least 2500 m.
- ^ JAL ExpressBefore the reintegration into Japan Airlines, JAL Express operated the aircraft and crew of some flights.
- ^ a b c d (PDF) (Hiroshima Airport Revitalization Subcommittee, December 2015, 12)
- ^ a b c d e "New" Hiroshima Airport "Opens Chugoku-Shikoku Regional Internationalization Base". Traffic newspaper (Kotsu Shimbunsha): p. 1. (July 1993, 10)
- ^ a b c d e f Hiroshima Airport,, Current status of airports in the jurisdiction and local agencies (Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and TourismOsaka Aviation Bureau) October 2015th, 10Browse.
- ^ a b “Summary table of usage status of jurisdiction airports (26 preliminary figures)” (PDF) (Press Release), Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism Osaka Aviation Bureau
- ^ Private consignment of Hiroshima Airport operation Start of open recruitment selection procedure-Toward further revitalization as a base airport in the Chugoku-Shikoku region-Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism (June 2019, 6) Retrieved August 26, 2019.
- ^ a b c “New facility for landing guidance at Hiroshima Airport”. 47NEWS. Chinese newspaper(November 2009, 5). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2013, 6.
- ^ Atsushi Tsubota (April 2015, 4). “Is the Asiana aircraft accident a manual landing "Runway 28" maneuvering mistake?". Vehicle news. October 2015th, 4Browse.
- ^ Address of the office in the jurisdictionJapan Coast Guard 2019th Regional Coast Guard Headquarters (accessed August 8, 30).
- ^ Hiroshima Prefecture Disaster Prevention Aviation Center [About the activities of the Hiroshima Prefecture Disaster Prevention Air Corps](Retrieved October 2019, 8).
- ^ a b c d e f g "(PDF) "(HokkaidoThe Association of Japanese Geographers)
- ^ Timeline details(All Nippon Airways)
- ^ a b (PDF) (Hiroshima city)
- ^ Airport and highway conditions,, Fact sheet (West Japan Railway Company) October 2015th, 4Browse.
- ^ The Shinkansen ticketless service "EX-IC" is finally available on all Tokaido-Sanyo Shinkansen lines! - Tokai passenger railway(JR Central) News Release May 2009, 5 Viewed October 28, 2015
- ^ Competition with Sanyo Shinkansen and aircraft,, Fact sheet (West Japan Railway Company)
- ^ "West Airfield Abandoned Port Acceptance Airport Access Improvement Hurry". editorial. ""Chinese newspaper(September 2011, 5). As of September 28, 2011オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.October 2012th, 12Browse.
- ^ "Hiroshima-Tokyo, airline counterattack or increase Shinkansen market share"."Nihon Keizai Shimbun(July 2011, 12). October 2016th, 2Browse.
- ^ (PDF) (Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism Hiroshima Airport Eco Airport Council March 2015)
- ^ Airport management status(Aviation Network Planning Division, Civil Aviation Bureau, Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism)
- ^ (PDF) (Ministry of the Environment"Atmospheric Environment / Automotive Countermeasures Report")
- ^ Hiroshima Airport Building Co., Ltd., "Aviation Hiroshima", vol.12, p49,1994
- ^ "Hiroshima Airport runway extension work started" Ministry of Transport "Kotsu Shimbun" Kotsu Shimbunsha, March 1996, 3, page 25.
- ^ "Hiroshima Airport reaches 10 million users on October 11"FlyTeam News (October 2013, 10) Retrieved January 14, 2020
- ^ a b "Accident aircraft still ... Hiroshima Airport resumed for the first time in 3 days Takeoff and landing conditions are strict""Asahi Shimbun』April 2015, 4 (viewed June 17, 2020)
- ^ Temporary resumption of operations related to the runway, etc. at Hiroshima Airport --Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism Transportation Bureau April 2015, 4
- ^ Lander guidance facility started operation Archived August 2015, 5, at the Wayback Machine. - NHKHiroshima Broadcasting Station May 2015, 5
- ^ To resume operation of guidance facilities at Hiroshima Airport[Broken link] --NHK Hiroshima Broadcasting Station January 2015, 9
- ^ "The number of passengers on the Hiroshima Airport and Haneda lines has also been resolved from the previous year's decline. With the restoration of CAT-IIIb."FlyTeam News (October 2015, 12) Retrieved January 14, 2020
- ^ Kotaro Toriumi (Aviation / Travel Analyst /Teikyo UniversityPart-time lecturer)Hiroshima-Tokyo "Shinkansen vs. Airplane" Battles Without Honor and "Night Competition" Intensifies with the Deferral of the Last Flight of AirlinesOriental economyOnline (delivered on November 2017, 11) Viewed on January 10, 2020
- ^ Regular sightseeing flights to / from Hiroshima Airport will startHiroshima Airport (January 2020, 1) Retrieved January 9, 2020
- ^ "First introduced at a regional airport "Non-contact automatic check-in machine" Procedure without touching the screen Hiroshima Airport". FNN Prime Online. Fuji News Network (September 2021, 4). October 2021th, 4Browse.
- ^ "First "contactless check-in" at a regional airport JAL at Hiroshima Airport". RCC News.China Broadcasting (April 2021, 4). October 2021th, 4Browse.
- ^ a b "Hiroshima Airport, Privatization Celebration Water Discharge Arch / Hiroshima”. Mainichi Shimbun (December 2021, 7). October 2021th, 7Browse.
- ^ "Hiroshima Airport is fully privatized Aiming for 50 routes 30 times by FYXNUMX”. Chugoku Shimbun Digital (October 2021, 7). October 2021th, 7Browse.
- ^ a b "Hiroshima Airport is privatized "If it doesn't grow as a business"”. Hiroshima Home Television (April 2021, 7). October 2021th, 7Browse.
- ^ a b c "Going to the airport"Icarus Publishing<Icarus MOOK>, December 2013.ISBN 978 4863207912.
- ^ Aircraft Accident Investigation Commission (1996-8-18) (PDF). Aircraft Accident Investigation Report Individual Affiliation Cessna Type 208B JA8898 Hiroshima PrefectureSaikiNomimachi April 6, 4 (Report) .
- ^ Hiroshima Airport Building Co., Ltd., "Aviation Hiroshima", vol.9, p26,1992
- ^ Hiroshima Airport Building Co., Ltd., "Aviation Hiroshima", vol.12, p26,1994
- ^ Abolished: Hiroshima Airport Post Office (Hiroshima Prefecture)Japan Post(Announcement date January 2014, 1) Retrieved January 10, 2020
- ^ "(PDF)”. Ibex Airlines (June 2021, 6). October 2021th, 8Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Hiroshima Airport. October 2021th, 8Browse.
- ^ Aviation Promotion Foundation "Aviation Timetable" November 1993 issue, P11 and Aviation Promotion Foundation "Aviation Timetable" March 53 issue, P1994
- ^ Ibex Airlines withdraws Narita/Komatsu 6 routes suspended, 2 routes open(August 2020, 8, TRAICY) Retrieved October 20, 2020
- ^ Aviation Promotion Foundation "Airline Timetable" November 1993, P11
- ^ “Summary of Annual Report on Air Transport Statistics for the year of 2019 (FY XNUMX)” (Japanese) (PDF) (Press Release), Traffic Economic Statistics Research Office, Information Policy Division, General Policy Bureau, (June 2020, 6), オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2020, 8. October 2020th, 8Browse.
- ^ China Eastern Airlines suspends Hiroshima-Shanghai / Pudong-Chengdu route Traicy October 2018, 2
- ^ Hiroshima-Seoul route suspended From December to March next year due to worsening Japan-South Korea relationsMainichi Shimbun dated August 2019, 11
- ^ ANA applies for the opening of the "Hiroshima-Guam route" (All Nippon Airways) Retrieved July 2016, 7
- ^ SilkAir opens Hiroshima-Singapore route 10 flights a week from October 30 Traicy October 2017, 5
- ^ Hiroshima Airport Building Co., Ltd., "Aviation Hiroshima", vol.12, p22,1994, 1993 and Chugoku Shimbun October 10, 28, page 5.
- ^ "Extension of airport route bus service"[Broken link]"Chugoku Shimbun" September 2016, 9
- ^ Opinions received in January 22 - Hiroshima Prefecture
- ^ "Transportation / Logistics Department Newsletter" No.12 --JSME, published on September 8, 9
- ^ February 17 Regular Meeting Representative Question Summary[Broken link] --Ryozo Ishibashi, Liberal Democratic Party Hiroshima Prefectural Assembly
- ^ "Hiroshima Prefectural Assembly"June 18 Regular Meeting (6nd day). (2-2006-06) "There was a view that there are problems with direct operation, such as the influence of the Sanyo Main Line timetable."
- ^ Study group at airport access Hiroshima Prefecture and JR West --February 2004, 2 "Chugoku Shimbun"
- ^ "Hiroshima Prefectural Assembly"June 18 Regular Meeting (9nd day). (2-2006-09) "We will temporarily suspend the maintenance of orbital access to the airport."
- ^ Check-in function at JR Shiraichi Station Archived August 2013, 1, at the Wayback Machine.-- "Chugoku Shimbun" January 2013, 1
- ^ a b “Asiana aircraft landing failed, contacting“ localizer ”just before landing”. FNN news(November 2015, 4). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2015, 4.
- ^ aviation-safety.net20150414-0 Confirmed January 2015, 4
- ^ a b "Overview of the aviation accident”. Japan Transport Safety Board. October 2015th, 4Browse.
- Kozo Yamamoto, "Survival Problems of Current Hiroshima Airport with the Opening of New Hiroshima Airport," "Hokkaido Geography," Vol. 1993, No. 67, Hokkaido Geography Society, 1993, pp. 19-25, two:10.14917 / hgs1959.1993.19.
- Hiroshima Airport Official Website (Japanese) --Hiroshima International Airport Co., Ltd.
- Hiroshima Airport Hiroshima Airport - Facebook (Japanese)
- Hiroshima Airport Hiroshima Airport (hiroshima.airport)- Instagram
- Hiroshima Airport (Japanese) - Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and TourismOsaka Aviation Bureau