Bottas at the top of the first day "Short runs and long runs are doing well in dry, but unknown in wet" Merce ...
If you write the contents roughly
The important thing is that the machine feels good on long runs.
On Friday of the 2021 F1 Russian Grand Prix, Mercedes' Valtteri Bottas is free practice 1 = 1st / 2 = 1st ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Long run(British: long run, long run）
Semantics as a common noun
- Stage play,musicalTo perform continuously for a long time without setting a performance deadline.Long-run performanceSee.
- moviesWill be released to theaters for a long time.
- Trains, etc. are operated directly over long distances.Long-distance trainSee.
- Motor sportsIn the machine test and free running, perform continuous running for a long time. It is often done for the purpose of simulating the final race, such as measuring the durability of parts and checking fuel consumption.
- Keeping products popular for a long time.
- Creamy Chu's All Night NipponOf the listeners in Saga City, Saga Prefecture, who posted toRN