Photo BMW i3 Forever Edition
Manufactured with wind-powered electricity ... BMW Forever specifications
If you write the contents roughly
Only the electricity generated by the wind turbines on the factory premises will be used for manufacturing.
From November 2021, BMW will release "Unique Forever Edition" (Uniqu ...) for "i11" for Europe. → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Wind turbine(Furikendouki) orWind turbineIsWind OfPhysical energyIn other formsMechanical energyConvert tomachine,apparatus(Prime mover,Turbine). The kinetic energy of the windRotational motionThere are overwhelmingly many things that convert to mechanical energy,vibrationThose that use such as are also being researched.
Historically,windmillAtGrinding(OrIrrigationEtc.), which was often used in the form of mechanical energy. In modern times, in the deviceGeneratorWith kinetic energyelectricityConvert to the form ofWind-power generationThe proportion of devices that do this is increasing. This is generallyWind power generator,Wind power generatorIt is called.
windmill(Windmill, pinwheel,Windmill) Often refers to traditional wind turbines.Europe,In particular Netherlandsとスペイン OfLa ManchaThen.中 世It has been used since that time.electric motor,Internal combustion engineAlmost obsolete due to the development ofmilling-PumpingIt was used for such things.Also, measure the wind speed based on the number of revolutions of the windmill,AnemometerIt is also used as. Dutch windmills have been used for tourism in various places even after completing their original mission.JapanBut there are things for sightseeing in various places (Huis Ten Boschなど）。一方、Under developmentIt is also being expanded to the region. Pumping and pumping in developing areasIrrigationFor such purposes, a modern arrangement of a classic windmill is being carried out as technical cooperation. In developing regions, even if you bring the latest equipment, maintenance may not be possible and it may not be used. Therefore, pumping water using appropriate technology so that maintenance can be performed even in such areas.pumpA windmill is used as a power source for. Some of these windmillsAutomobileSome of them use used parts from the above, and we are considering local maintainability. To increase efficiency in recent yearsFieldToSuperconducting magnetModels that use are also in the development stage.
Wind power generator
- High efficiency
- Fluid mechanics-Material engineeringWe are improving efficiency by taking advantage of such progress.
- It has been enlarged to reduce the cost per output.
- 集合設置（Wind farm）により地点あたりの出力を大きくしている。
Types of wind turbines
Wind turbines The types of wind turbines are as follows.
Horizontal axis windmill
- Propeller windmill
- Sail wing windmill
- Multi-wing windmill
- Dutch windmill
- Loop wing type windmill
- Wind lens(Offshore wind power）風車
Vertical axis windmill
- Darrieus wind turbine(English)
- Gyro mill windmill
- Paddle windmill
- Cross flow windmill
- S type rotor windmill
- Cigar type (bladeless) windmill
- Magnus windmill
Noise is generated while the machine is operating,Bird strikeHas a difficulty that occurs, and countermeasures are being continued.
For detailsWind power # ChallengesSee.
- List of wind turbine manufacturers
- Wind-power generation
- Collective wind power plant
- Ram Air Turbine
- ^ Next-Gen Wind Turbines Use MRI Tech To Generate More Energy
- ^ Tsukasa Sato, "Development of a Small Wind Power Generator Using the Magnus Effect," Journal of the Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers, Vol. 1076, No. 111, Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers, July 2008, p. 7, two:10.1299 / jsmemag.111.1076_609, NOT 110006825751.
- 清水幸丸『風力発電技術 先端技術で飛躍する風力発電』Power company, August 1999, 2.ISBN 9784827722659.
- 清水幸丸『風力発電入門: 風の力で町おこし・村おこし地域エネルギー新時代』パワー社、2005年。ISBN 4827722749.
- 松本文雄『小型風車活用ガイド: 天与のエネルギーを受け取る』パワー社、2004年。ISBN 4827722757.
- 松本文雄『風・風車のQ＆A120: 何ゆえロマン風・風車自然を知り活かす知恵』パワー社、2002年。ISBN 4827722706.
- 金綱均、松本文雄『風力発電機製作ガイドブック』パワー社、2008年。ISBN 4827721009.
- 牛山泉、三野正洋『小型風車ハンドブック』パワー社、2004年。ISBN 4827722218.