JR East area There is also a special train that runs in December, a train that accepts Seishun 12 Ticket
If you write the contents roughly
――― Kiha 40/48 Koshino Shu * Kura on the Ban-Etsusai Line!
The ticket for the JR East special train that runs in December is about to enter the purchase period, so pick up the train you want to pay attention to ... → Continue reading
Train channels are always immersed in the train! This is a railway specialized channel for railway fans.
You can check the latest railway news you are interested in at once!
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Banetsu West Line
|Image request: Kiha 52 type and Kiha 58 series running on the Ban-Etsusai lineImage providedplease.(2021/5）|
Banetsu West Line(Banetsu Monogatari) isFukushimaKoriyama OfKoriyama StationFrom FukushimaAizuwakamatsu OfAizuwakamatsu StationViaNiigataNiigataAkiba OfNiitsu StationTie upEast Japan Railway(JR East)Railway line(Main line).For the origin of the name, see "Ban-etsuSee.
The history is old, and at the beginning, a line was opened between Koriyama Station and Kitakata Station by the privately-owned Iwakoshi Railway (""HistorySee section).Between Aizu-Wakamatsu Station and Niitsu Station,Forest, water and romance railroad"NicknameIs attached.
"" Supervised by the Railway Bureau of the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and TourismRailway handbook, And JR East's "Company Handbook", the Ban-Etsusai Line is between Koriyama Station and Niitsu Station.On the other hand, some trains are from Niitsu StationShin-Etsu Main LineviaNiigata StationUntilThroughOn the official website of JR East, each station up to Niigata Station is also displayed as a station on the Ban-Etsusai Line., Niitsu Station-Niigata Station is the Shin-Etsu Main Line, so this section mainly describes the section between Koriyama Station and Niitsu Station.
Ban-Etsusai LineKantoDirection,SendaiFukushima Prefecture with directions such as NiigataAizu areaIt plays the role of a tourist route connecting the two, and the eastern side has a food theme.Tourist trainBut on the west sidesteam locomotiveThere are tourist trains towed by.In addition, it is also responsible for regional transportation in Fukushima and Niigata prefectures on all sections of the route.Although it is the shortest route connecting Koriyama City and Niigata City, transportation between these two cities isTohoku-Joetsu ShinkansenWhen connecting at Omiya Station,Express BusIt is inferior in terms of required time.
Regular passenger trains run between Koriyama Station and Kitakata StationElectrificationIn the sectionlocal trainandRapid train Suburban trainIn the section west of Aizu-Wakamatsu StationRailcarIt is mainly driven by.As a temporary train, a train towed by a steam locomotive "SL Banetsu story"(Between Niitsu Station and Aizu-Wakamatsu Station) is in operation.
Long time agoHirota Station,Shiokawa StationからcementRegular for transportationfreight trainWas in operation, but it was abolished by the timetable revision on March 2007, 3.However, it is still irregularClass A vehicle rail transportIn addition to trains being operated, freight trains may be operated around the line in the event of a disaster, as described below.
Both ends of this linePassenger business rulesStipulated bySuburban sectionKoriyama Station-Kitakata Station is designated as "Sendai Suburbs"[Press 1],Gosen Station --The section between Niitsu Station is included in the "Niigata Suburbs" section.bothICBoarding card"SuicaIs included in the Sendai area and Niigata area, and in the Sendai area, Koriyama station- Koriyama Tomita StationAnd betweenBandai Atami Station-Inawashiro Station・ At only 6 stations, Aizu-Wakamatsu Station and Kitakata Station, Suica and IC cards that are used interchangeably can be used at all stations in the section in the Niigata area.However, as of 2017, in the Sendai area, services are not provided at each station in the section west of Koriyama Tomita Station, andCommuter PassEtc. will not be issued.In addition, it is not possible to use IC cards between the Sendai area and the Niigata area.
- Route distance (Operating kilo): 175.6 km 
- Jurisdiction (business type): East Japan Railway Company (First-class railway operator)・Japan Freight Railway(Second-class railway operator）
- Gauge:1,067 mm 
- Number of stations: 43 (including starting and ending stations and temporary stations)Signal fieldtwo parts)
- Number of signal fields: 2
- ElectrificationSection: Koriyama Station-Kitakata Station 81.2km (Alternating current20,000 V / 50 Hz)
- Double track section: None (all tracksSingle line）
- Closure method
- Automatic block system: Between Koriyama Station and Kitakata Station
- Special automatic block system (track circuit detection type): Between Kitakata Station and Niitsu Station
- Security device:ATS-SN
- Maximum speed: 95 km / h
- Operation command center
- AizuwakamatsuCTC: Between Koriyama Station and Kitakata Station
- Niigata General Command Room: Between Kitakata Station and Niitsu Station
- Driving stations (stations control signals): Koriyama Station / Aizu-Wakamatsu Station
- Semi-operation handling stations (stations control signals at the time of shunting): Tsugawa Station / Niitsu Station
- Suburban section
- Between Koriyama Station and Kitakata Station (Sendai suburbs)
- Between Gosen Station and Niitsu Station (Niigata suburbs section)
- ICBoarding cardCorresponding section
- Koriyama Station, Koriyama Tomita Station, Bandai Atami Station, Inawashiro Station, Aizu-Wakamatsu Station, Kitakata Station (SuicaSendai area)
- Between Gosen Station and Niitsu Station (Suica Niigata area)
Between Koriyama Station and Kitakata StationSendai branch office,Yamato Station --Between Niitsu StationNiigata branch(Agano Line Sales Office:Gosen StationIt is under the jurisdiction of Kitakata Station-Yamato StationBranch boundaryThere is.
Japan RailwayWith the opening of the railway, a movement to build a railway connecting Koriyama Station and Niigata Station via Aizu Station took place. Promulgated in 1892Railway laying methodIn "Niigata PrefectureXinjinYori Fukushima PrefectureWakamatsuWoWhite river,MotomiyaIt was stipulated as "Nearby Railway", but on January 1896, 1, a provisional license was issued for the line connecting Koriyama Station-Wakamatsu Station-Niitsu Station, and to build the railway on May 20, 1897.Iwakoshi Railway(Ganetsu Tetsudo) was established.. Koriyama Station in 1898 Nakayamajuku StationIn 1899, it opened to Wakamatsu Station, and in 1904, it opened to Kitakata Station..
In 1906,Railway National LawIwakoshi Railway was acquired and nationalized byIwakoshi Line(Cancer Etsusen)..The area west of Kitakata Station has been extended as a public line, and from the Niitsu side as well.Shinetsu Line(Shin-Etsu Main Line)ofBranch lineSequentially stretched as.. In 1914Nozawa Station - Tsugawa stationKoriyama Station-Niitsu Station became the Iwakoshi Line, but in 1917 the Hiragun Line was fully opened.Banetsu East LineAt the same time as the name was changed toBanetsu West LineWas renamed.
In addition, since 1914 when the same line was fully operatedShimizu tunnelWith the opening ofJoetsu LineUntil 1931, it was the only route from Tokyo to Niigata.Takasaki Line・ In addition to the Shin-Etsu Main Line, it was designated as the second route in the same section..Tohoku Main Line・ For routes via the Ban-Etsusai LineUsui PassBecause there was no such difficulty, in October 1930Timetable revisionSometimesUeno StationFrom Shin-Etsu Main LineNiigata StationFastest descent toNocturnalExpress train11 hours 6 minutes on all lines, night trainlocal trainWhile it took 13 hours and 56 minutes, the night train that connects the section via the Ban-Etsusai Line ran in 11 hours and 58 minutes.
Aizu region and Fukushima prefecture even after all Joetsu linesNakadori,FurthermoreCapital AreaIt is an important line that connects Koriyama Station and Kitakata Station in 1967.AC electrificationWas done.In this way, because there were a certain number of customers, in 1980JNR Reconstruction LawIn the division of routes based onMain lineIt became.
Iwakoshi Railway → Iwakoshi Line
- 1897 (Meiji 30) November 11: Iwakoshi Railway begins construction with a license to lay between Koriyama and Niitsu and between Niitsu and liquor stores, and a groundbreaking ceremony is held in Koriyama..
- 1898 (Meiji 31) March 7:Iwakoshi Railway Koriyama Station-Nakayamajuku (provisional) station (21.5 km) opened, Horinouchi Station (currentlyKikuta Station),Yasukojima Station, Atami Station (currentlyBandai Atami Station), Nakayamajuku (temporary) station newly established.
(32th year of Meiji)
- March 3: Nakayamajuku (provisional) station-Yamagata station (currentlyUeto Station) Between (6.5 km) extension opening.Nakayamajuku Station, Yamagata station newly established..Nakayamajuku (provisional) station abolished.
- July 7: Yamagata Station-Wakamatsu Station (currentlyAizuwakamatsu Station) Between (37.3 km) extension opening.Sekito Station,Inawashiro Station,Okinoshima Station, Otera Station (currentlyBandaimachi Station), Hirota Station, Wakamatsu Station newly established.
- December 8: (Currency)Kawageta StationNewly established.
- 1900 (Meiji 33) November 11: Kawageta station changed from freight station to general station.
- 1904 (Meiji 37) January 1: Wakamatsu Station- Kitakata StationBetween (16.6 km) extension opening.Shiokawa Station, Kitakata station newly established.
- 1906 (Meiji 39) November 11: Between Koriyama Station and Kitakata Station (1 M ≒ 49.5 km) Acquisition and nationalization.
- 1907 (40th year of Meiji)
- 1909 (Meiji 42) March 10:National Railway Track NameMake Iwakoshi Line.
- 1910 (Meiji 43) December 12: Kitakata Station- Yamato StationBetween (9.9 km) extension opening, Yamato station newly established.
- 1912 (Taisho12st year) December 26: Abolished the temporary stop at Kiryu.
- 1913 (Taisho 2) August 8: Yamato Station-Nozawa Station (1 km) Extension opening,Ogino Station, Nozawa station newly established.
Shin-Etsu Main Line (branch line)
- May 1910, 43 (Meiji 10):Shinetsu Line(Branch line) Niitsu Station- Maoroshi StationBetween (17.2 km) opening.Gosen Station, Maoroshi station newly established.
- June 1913, 2 (Taisho 6): Maoroshi Station- Tsugawa stationBetween (21.4 km) extension opening.Igashima Station, Shirasaki Station (currentlyMikawa station), Tsugawa station newly established.
- 1914 (Taisho 3) August 6:Shin-Etsu Main LineRenamed the line name to(Murakami LineBy separation).
- 1914 (Taisho 3) November 11: Nozawa Station-Tsugawa Station (1 km) extension opening, Shin-Etsu Main Line Niitsu Station-Tsugawa Station was incorporated into the Iwakoshi Line, Koriyama Station-Niitsu StationIwakoshi LineTo.Uenojiri Station,Tokusawa Station,Toyomi Station,Hideya Station,Kanose StationNewly established.
- 1915 (Taisho 4)
- March 3: Landslide buries Matsuno Kudo (between Kitakata Station and Yamato Station)..Passengers will be on foot and freight will be available until the new line restores it.cablewayBy relay transport (August 8-June 17).Detail is"Matsuno tunnel collapse accidentSee.
- May 5: Renamed Wakamatsu Station to Aizu-Wakamatsu Station.
- February 10:Banetsu West LineRenamed the line name to.
- 1918 (Taisho 7) June 6: Kitakata Station-Yamato Station is switched to a new line and restored.
- 1925 (Taisho 14) March 3: Renamed Atami Station to Iwashiro Atami Station.
- 1934 (Showa9) November 11st between Aizu-Wakamatsu Station and Kitakata StationGasoline carstart operation.Dojima Station,Oikawa Station,Ubadou Station,Aizu-Toyokawa StationNewly established.
- 1940 (Showa 15) April 12:Higashi Nagahara StationNewly established.
- 1951 (Showa 26) April 4 ?: Kumawatari temporary boarding / alighting station newly established.
- 1952 (Showa 27) April 2:Kita Gosen Station,Higashi Niitsu StationNewly established.
- 1953 (Showa 28) January 1: Kumawatari temporary boarding and alighting areaHigashi-Gejō StationRenamed to.
- 1954 (Showa 29) April 4:Shinseki StationNewly established.
- 1955 (30)
- 1961 (36)
- 1962 (37)
- 1965 (40)
- June 6: Koriyama Station-Kitakata StationElectrification(AC 50 Hz / 20 kV), and at the same time, the same section is automatically blocked by a single line..Satoshi NakayamaThe Numagami Tunnel (opened in 1899 (Meiji 32). The length is about 900 m) is replaced with a new tunnel.The old tunnel and the old line traces before and after it still exist.
- February 7:455 seriesExpress by train "Bandai"start operation.
- August 8: Shidahama temporary boarding / alighting stop abolished.
- 1968 (43)
- 1980 (55) October 10st? :50 seriesPassenger railroad operation started.
- 1982 (57) November 11: Abolished the express "Iide" between Ueno Station and Niigata Station.
- 1983 (58)
- 1984 (59)
- 1985 (60) March 3: Renamed Shirasaki Station to Mikawa Station.Express "ThatAbolished, shifted to rapid trains.
- 1986 (61) July 7: (Rin)Inawashirokohan StationNewly established.
- 1987 (62) April 4: East Japan Railway Company (JR East) succeeds as a Type 1 railway operator, and Japan Freight Railway (JR Freight) becomes a Type 1 railway operator..
- 1991 (Heisei3 years) July 7: Established "Agano Line Sales Office" in the premises of Gosen Station, which controls the jurisdiction of the Niigata branch office..
- September 9: For Ban-Etsusai Line since 6 electrificationElectric locomotiveAs Koriyama Station-was towing freight trains and some passenger trains between Aizu-Wakamatsu StationED77 type ED75 typeWill be replaced by.
- December 12: Ueno Station-Aizu-Wakamatsu Station Limited Express "Aizu" abolished..Limited express "Viva Aizu" started operation between Koriyama Station and Aizu-Wakamatsu Station.
- 1994 (6) October 10: RokuchodoRailroad crossingでTrain derailment accident..The fast descent "Bandai No. 1" collided with the trailer that was stuck on the overhead line at the Rokucho road crossing between Aizu-Wakamatsu Station and Dojima Station. The driver was injured.
- November 11: Passenger train between Niitsu Station and Aizu-Wakamatsu StationGoodbye driving.
- December 12: Passenger trains by 1 series are abolished due to the timetable revision.
- 1996 (8) March 3: Departs and arrives at Aizu-Wakamatsu Stationfreight trainSetting is abolished,Car agency stationBecomes
- 1997 (9) March 3: Bandai-Atami Station --Nakayamajuku Station --Uedo Station break km (-22 km) due to the abolition of switchback at Nakayamajuku Station.
- May 8: Due to torrential rain, Kitakata Station-No operation between Niitsu Station[Newspaper 3].
- May 8: Tsugawa Station-Resumed operation between Niitsu Station[Newspaper 4].
- May 8: Nozawa Station-Resumed operation between Tsugawa Station[Newspaper 5].
- May 8: Kitakata Station-Resumed operation between Nozawa Station[Newspaper 6].
- May 8: Due to heavy rain, Kitakata Station-Maoroshi Station will not be operated[Newspaper 7][Newspaper 8].
- May 8: Tsugawa Station-Resumed all-day operation between Maoroshi Station[Newspaper 9]..Between Kitakata Station and Nozawa Station, operation resumes only in the morning and evening[Newspaper 9].
- May 8: Kitakata Station-Resumed operation between Tsugawa Station and restored all lines[Newspaper 10][Newspaper 8].
- 1999 (11) April 4: "SL Banetsu Monogatari" (currently SL Banetsu Monogatari) started operation.
- 2002 (14) December 12: Renamed the limited express "Viva Aizu" to "Aizu"..At the same time, of the two rapid "Agano" round trips, one round trip in the evening will be integrated with the regular train, and "Agano" will be operated one round trip, and the number of trains between Maoroshi Station and Nozawa Station will be reduced by one round trip.
- 2003 (15) October 10: Abolished the limited express "Aizu" and downgraded to a rapid train.
- 2004 (16) October 10: The nickname of the rapid "Bandai" was abolished.
- 2007 (19) April 6:719 seriesTrain operation started.
- March 3: 14 series train operation ended.
- March 3: The section between Gosen Station and Niitsu Station was added to the suburbs of Niigata, and the IC card ticket "SuicaWill be available.
- February 3:Tohoku-Pacific Ocean Earthquake(Great East Japan Earthquake) Causes a interruption between Koriyama Station and Tsugawa Station.
- March 3: Due to fuel shortage caused by the Great East Japan EarthquakeDD51 typeTemporary oil transportation by Jyuren started (Ban-Etsusai Line running from 26th).
- March 3: Operation resumed on all lines. Operation of "Aizu Liner" will resume on April 26th.
- February 4:Aftershocks of the XNUMX off the Pacific coast of Tohoku EarthquakeDue to the outbreak, the section between Koriyama Station and Aizu-Wakamatsu Station will be interrupted again.
- April 4: Operation resumed on all lines.
- February 4:Tohoku Main LineDue to restoration, DD51 typeDouble headingEnded temporary oil transportation by.The oil transportation train will start operating via the Tohoku Main Line from the following 17th.
- July 7: A derailment accident occurred at Tokusawa Station due to a rock fall from the upper part of the Nishikawa tunnel.Restored the next day.
- February 7:Heavy rain that hit Niigata and FukushimaThe roadbed between Toyomi Station-Hideya Station and Mikawa Station-Sakihana Station was leaked.There is no connection between Kitakata Station and Maoroshi Station.
- August 8: From the afternoon, the section between Kitakata Station and Nozawa Station was restored.
- August 8: Restoration between Nozawa Station and Tsugawa Station from night.Substitute busDriving between Tsugawa Station and Gosen Station.
- October 10: From the afternoon, the section between Tsugawa Station and Maoroshi Station will be restored, and operation will resume on all lines.[Press 2].
- April 4: The section between Koriyama Station and Kitakata Station will be a new section near Sendai, and some stations in the same section (Bandai Atami Station, Inayo Station, Aizu Wakamatsu Station, Kitakata Station) will be one of the IC card tickets "Suica". Department service becomes available[Press 1].
- February 7:Typhoon 8Due to heavy rain in Kitakata Station-Maoroshi Station will be interrupted.
- July 7: Tsugawa Station-Maoroshi Station resumes operation.
- July 7: Yamato Station-Tsugawa Station is restored at noon.
- July 7: Kitakata Station-Start of operation of a substitute bus between Yamato Station and Tsugawa Station[Press 3].
- August 8: Kitakata Station-Yamato Station is restored from around 8:13, and operation resumes on all lines[Press 4].
- 2015 (27) March 3: Due to the timetable revision, the rapid "Aizu Liner" has finished regular operation.After the revision, it became an unnicknamed rapid train and operated in 14 series.
- 2016 (28): "Ban-Etsusai Line Railway Facilities"Japan Society of Civil EngineersAwardCivil engineering heritageSelected for.Various in the Meiji and Taisho erasBridgegroup,tunnel, Station building,TurntableGroup, at the time of the Great East Japan Earthquakelife lineIt was evaluated that it connected Tohoku and Kanto as.
- May 3: Introduced E721 series to some trains in electrified section from timetable revision[Annotation 2]..Koriyama Station-Started one-man operation between Aizu-Wakamatsu Station and Kitakata Station[Press 5].
- May 4: Opened Koriyama Tomita Station.Suica service will be started at the same station, and a commuter pass service with each station in the direction of Koriyama will be started only between Koriyama Station and Koriyama-Tomiya Station.[Press 5].
- 2019 (ReiwaJuly 7: "Ban-Etsusai Line 15th Anniversary Issue" drives from Aizu-Wakamatsu Station to Koriyama Station.
- 2020 (Reiwa 2nd year) March 3: For some trains between Koriyama Station and Aizu-Wakamatsu StationReserved seatRapid "AIZUStarted operation[Press 6][Press 7]..All diesel railcars of Kiha 40, 47, 48 of Niitsu Depot and Koriyama General Rolling Stock Center have been replaced.
- 2021 (Reiwa 3rd year) March 3: Kiha E13 type started operation on some trains between Aizu-Wakamatsu Station and Nozawa Station[Press 8].
fundamentally,Aizuwakamatsu StationThe operation system is divided at the boundary.
Koriyama Station-between Aizu-Wakamatsu Station and Kitakata Station
Most of the trains run between Koriyama Station and Aizu-Wakamatsu Station, but some run directly to Kitakata Station.[Annotation 3].. This sectionAC electrificationIt is a section,E721 seriesThe train is being used.On some trainsOne-man drivingIs carrying out[Press 5](When there are many passengers, the one-man operation is canceled and the conductor is on board).All trains running between Aizu-Wakamatsu Station and Kitakata Station pass through Dojima Station, Oikawa Station, Ubadou Station, and Aizu-Toyokawa Station, and only Shiokawa Station stops on the way.Koriyama station in the morning- Bandai Atami StationThere is a section train in between.
The section between Koriyama Station and Aizu-Wakamatsu Station is exposed to fierce competition with high-speed buses.For this reasonW ticketHas been set, and from the timetable revision on March 2020, 3 for the purpose of improving services, some trains between Koriyama Station and Aizu-Wakamatsu Station will be available.Reclining seatReserved seat vehicles with[Press 6][Press 7].
2022 From degreeAizuwakamatsu Station - Kitakata StationThere is a plan to abolish the electrical equipment between them and remove overhead lines, utility poles, distribution lines, etc.Minami Fukushima ShimbunReports[Newspaper 11].
local trainIs operated by 2 cars, 4 cars, and 6 cars.
Rapid trainIs an express train from UenoBandaiBy shortening the section and downgrading1984 (59) The operation started on February 2st.After that, it absorbed the limited express "Aizu" described later, and as of 1, 2020 round trips are in operation.The nickname "Bandai" was used until October 7, 2004 as a nickname for the rapid train that runs between Koriyama Station-Aizu-Wakamatsu Station and Kitakata Station.
On Saturdays and holidays until the fall of 2018, two of the rapid trains will be sightseeing trains.Fruity FukushimaWas sometimes connected and operated[Annotation 4].. After the revision on March 2017, 3, except when there are many customers719 seriesOnly these rapid trains used trains.
From the timetable revision on March 2020, 3, the rapid train with reserved seatsAIZUThere are 3 round trips.A reserved seating area for reclining seats was provided in some areas.E721 series4-car train (2-car train for Aizu No. 5 and 2 / P-12 train for reclining seat installation) is used.[Press 7].
The stations as of March 2020, 3 are as follows..
- Only the rapid stop station is listed
- ●: Stop,-: Pass
|Koriyama Station||Koriyama Tomita Station||Kikuta Station||Bandai Atami Station||Kawageta Station||Inawashiro Station||Okinoshima Station||Bandaimachi Station||Higashi Nagahara Station||Hirota Station||Aizuwakamatsu Station||Shiokawa Station||Kitakata Station||Remarks|
|Going down||Going up|
|5||5||●||●||●||●||-||●||-||●||-||-||●||Of these, 3 round trips are "Aizu"|
In addition, the limited express "AIZU(Viva Aizu) ”was the predecessor, and“Aizu LinerWas operated three round trips between Koriyama Station and Aizu-Wakamatsu Station from March 2007, 3 to March 18, 2015 (see the train section for details).Even after the abolition, the operation was carried out mainly during the busy season under the nickname of "Aizu".
In addition, during the tourist season, etc.Extra trainThe following trains were operated as.
- Rapid"White tiger(Sendai Station-between Aizu-Wakamatsu Station and Kitakata Station)
- Rapid"Fairway(Shinjuku Station-Aizu-Wakamatsu Station, but Shinjuku Station-Kuroiso Station runs every weekend)
Also, although the number of driving days is short, it is also between Koriyama Station and Aizu-Wakamatsu Station.steam locomotiveTow trains may be set up.
Between Aizu-Wakamatsu Station and Niitsu Station
Between Kitakata Station and Niitsu StationNon-electrifiedTherefore, except for the trains used by trains between Aizu-Wakamatsu Station and Kitakata Station mentioned above.RailcarIs used,GV-E400 seriesorKiha 110 seriesIt is operated in a 2-4 car formation.Trains using diesel trains also pass through Dojima Station, Oikawa Station, Ubadou Station, and Aizu-Toyokawa Station, except for 5 round trips.
Aizu-Wakamatsu Station-In addition to trains that run directly between Niitsu Station (about one train every 2-4 hours), there are also section trains between Aizu-Wakamatsu Station-Nozawa Station and Tsugawa Station / Mashita Station / Gosen Station-Niitsu Station. It is set.Shin-Etsu Main LineNiitsu Station- Niigata StationThere are also direct trains in between.Maoroshi Station / Gosen Station near Niigata-Niitsu Station runs about once an hour, and on weekdays and Saturday mornings, there are trains bound for Niigata via Niitsu at intervals of about 1-1 minutes.Also, one train from Niitsu to Tsugawa at nightUetsu Main Line OfSakataDeparture for Niitsu at Niitsu StationTrain numberChange the destination and go directly to the line.In addition, GV-E400 series for some section trains between Maoroshi Station / Gosen Station-Niitsu Station / Niigata Station[Annotation 7]One-man operation using.
Rapid train using 400 GV-E3 series between Aizu-Wakamatsu Station and Niigata StationThatIs set for one round trip (see the train section for details).In addition, one down train from Maoroshi to Niigata (suspended on holidays) and one down train from Gosen to Niigata will drive fast on the Shin-Etsu Main Line in the morning (stops at each station on the Ban-Etsusai Line).
This rapid train from Maoroshi to Niigata is operated by a GV-E400 series 4-car train, and stops at each station on the Iwanetsu Nishi Line (between Maoroshi Station and Niitsu Station) and Kameda Station and Echigo-Ishiyama Station on the Shinetsu Main Line. Arrive at Niigata station.Do not stop at Satsukino Station and Ogikawa Station.The rapid train from Gosen to Niigata is operated by a 400-car train of GV-E3 series, and stops at each station on the Ban-Etsusai Line (between Gosen Station and Niitsu Station) and Kameda Station on the Shin-Etsu Main Line to arrive at Niigata Station, the final stop.
As a sightseeing trainsteam locomotiveC57 180Rapid towing "SL Banetsu storyIs operated semi-regularly between Aizu-Wakamatsu Station and Niitsu Station, mainly on Saturdays and holidays in April and November.
Impact of the Niigata Chuetsu Earthquake
The special train for passengers was a direct rapid train from Niigata Station to Aizu-Wakamatsu Station, with one round trip, and by extension, each station that stopped at Nozawa Station was extended to Tsugawa Station to connect to trains departing from and arriving at that station. However, it seems that the boarding rate on weekdays was not so good, and in mid-November, there were many days when the direct express train was suspended.Also to drive these trainsAkita branch office-Morioka BranchSince the Kiha 40 series came as a support vehicle from, I was able to see the mixed formation of the painting of other lines and the painting of the original Niigata branch office.
The special freight train started operation on November 11.Due to the detour of paper transportation between Niigata and Tokyo, one round trip a dayDD51 type(West of Aizuwakamatsu)Wamu 80000 type 380000 seriesIt was carried out by towing 6 to 14 freight cars.The diamond on which this train was operated was originally intended for cement transport trains, but on the day the cement train was operated, measures were taken to operate the cement train on the SL Banetsu Monogatari diamond.
Impact of the Great East Japan Earthquake
In response to the fuel shortage in the disaster area caused by this earthquake, JR Freight was released by JX Nippon Oil Energy (at that time: current).ENEOS）Negishi RefineryTemporary oil transportation trains that transport refined petroleum products atNegishi StationDecided to operate from Koriyama Station, and started operation from Negishi Station on March 3th.Tohoku Main LineIs out of serviceTakasaki Line ――Joetsu Line ――Shin-Etsu Main Line ――It was operated by a detour route via this line[Newspaper 12][Newspaper 13].. With one round trip a day (two round trips from April)[Newspaper 14], Electric locomotive has been towed to NiigataTaki 1000 type20 freight cars, on the steep Ban-Etsusai Line, the freight cars are divided into 10 cars each, and the DD51 typeDouble headingIt was done in the form of towing with.Still, bad conditions overlapped and I got stuck on a steep slope, so JR EastDE10 typePushed up from behind and passed[Newspaper 15]..In addition, it used to tow a freight train on this line.Higashi Niigata engine districtDD51 type2010 Because the operation was lost due to the timetable revision on March 3, and he was transferred to another line section.Moji Institute,Suita engine districtIt was operated by renting a locomotive from.Among the rented DD51 types, there was also a vehicle that became a so-called "homecoming" to the Higashi Niigata engine district.This temporary oil transport train will operate until April 4th, from April 16th on the Tohoku Main Line.Kuroiso Station - Azumi Nagamori StationIt was changed to via the Tohoku Main Line due to the restoration of.
In this regard, four years after the earthquake2015 May 3ToNHKGeneral TVWas broadcast onTomorrow-Let's support-Was taken up inIn addition, there is a picture book called "Hashiri Diesel Kikansha Dede" based on this true story.DoshinshaPublished by.
In addition to vehicles with regular operation, vehicles used for special trains that are set regularly are also listed.
- 719 series700s
- Belongs to Sendai Vehicle Center.Sightseeing trains mainly on Saturdays and holidaysFruity FukushimaIt will be operated as.
- E721 series0s
- Belongs to Sendai Vehicle Center.Operated between Koriyama Station and Kitakata Station.Between Koriyama Station and Aizu-Wakamatsu Station, it is responsible for all operations except "Fruitia Fukushima".In addition, the Akabe paint exclusively for the Ban-Etsusai Line is not adopted in this series, and it has the same green and red band colors as the Tohoku Main Line.
- Kiha 110 series
- Belongs to Niitsu Depot.Operated between Aizu-Wakamatsu Station and Niitsu Station.
- Until the timetable revision in March 2020, there was a mixture with Kiha E3 type, 120-3 car formation, and rapid train operation, but most of them were replaced with GV-E5 series.
- GV-E400 series
- Belongs to Niitsu Depot. From August 2019, 8, the service started between Niitsu Station and Maoroshi Station.ElectricRailcar.. Introduced from 2018 to 2019[Press 9]After the timetable revision in March 2020, it became the main train between Aizu-Wakamatsu Station and Niitsu Station, and the rapid train "ThatIs also applied.
- Kiha E120 type
- Koriyama General Rolling Stock Center Aizu Wakamatsu dispatch affiliation.Operated between Aizu-Wakamatsu Station and Nozawa Station[Press 8].
- 2008 から2020 Until then, it was located in the Niitsu Depot and was used between Aizu-Wakamatsu Station and Niitsu Station along with the Kiha 110 series.[Annotation 8].. In March 2020, he was transferred to the Koriyama General Rolling Stock Center Aizu-Wakamatsu dispatch for the Tadami Line.At the beginning of the transfer, it was exclusively for the same line, but from the timetable revision in March 3, it started operation on a single descent between Aizu-Wakamatsu Station and Nozawa Station.
- Aizu RailwayAT-700 type / AT-750 type
- Rapid"AIZU Mount ExpressAizu-Wakamatsu Station-Kitakata Station, mainly on Saturdays and holidays.
- 455 series / 457 series
- Since August 1996, 8, vehicles with special paint based on red have been in operation in addition to vehicles with normal paint..
- To Sendai area in 2007E721 series 0 seriesIn July of the same year, the operation of the 7 series and 455 series was all replaced by the 457 series due to the billiard transfer.After that, on September 719, 2007, the 9 series (S-2, 2 trains) entered the line for the first time in two months, and was used for the special train "Goodbye 455 series Akabe".Eight days later, from September 2th, the operation of the 6 series was revived again due to operational reasons, but Tohoku-colored cars were used instead of the Akabeko formation.This 455 series2008 Used until March 3th.
- Rapid "on this lineBandaiAs a dedicated vehicle forKuroha 455-1The S40 organization that incorporates was operated.
- 719 series0s
- Sendai Vehicle CenterAffiliation.Vehicles used on the Ban-Etsusai LineKoriyama General Vehicle CenterHe was resident at the Aizuwakamatsu police station.
- The popular name "455 series, 457 series continued to be a special paintAkabe"Organization" was also in operation.
- Due to the start of one-man operation due to the timetable revision in March 2017 and the expansion of the E3 series, the operation decreased sharply, and after the revision, it was operated only by the rapid train between Koriyama Station and Aizu-Wakamatsu Station. ..
- 485 series
- 583 series
- Rapid"White tigerUsed for special trains such as "Aizu Liner" and rapid train "Aizu Liner".
- Aizu RailwayKiha 8500 series
- Rapid"AIZU Mount ExpressWas used in.
- Kiha 40 series (Kiha 40/47/48 type)
- Between Aizu-Wakamatsu Station and Niitsu StationNiitsu DepotIn addition to the operation of the affiliated car, for some trains between Aizu-Wakamatsu Station-Kitakata Station and Nozawa StationKoriyama General Vehicle CenterAizu Wakamatsu residentTadami LineVehicle was used in time. All vehicles were replaced by the 2020 timetable revision.
- Kiha 52 type
- Aizu-Wakamatsu Station-A car belonging to the Niitsu Depot was in operation between Niitsu Station, but in 2008 it was replaced by the Kiha E120 and Kiha 110 series.
- Kiha 58 series
- Aizu-Wakamatsu Station-A car belonging to the Niitsu Depot was in operation between Niitsu Station, but in 2008 it was replaced by the Kiha E120 and Kiha 110 series.
- ED77 type
- Developed for the Tohoku region's sub-trunk line,Koriyama Station - Kitakata StationAmongElectrificationIt was sometimes thrown in.After that, it was not introduced to other lines, and as a result, only this line was introduced and operated.All cars were located in the Fukushima Motive Power Depot and were resident and operated in the Aizuwakamatsu Motive Power Depot.[Annotation 9].
- By strengthening the track of the Ban-Etsusai Line, the ED75 type can now run.1993 By the end of operation, all cars were scrapped and discontinued.
- ED75 type
- The above-mentioned orbital strengthening made it possible to enter the line.Even after the abolition of freight trains in the electrified section in 1998, the trains have been used for business purposes.
- General type passenger car
- National railwayUntil the end of the eraOha 61,Suha 32,Oha 35It was mainly used.Currently used in JR EastSuhafu 32 2357It was operated on the Ban-Etsusai Line during the Koriyama Passenger Car Zone (Senkori) era.The temporary express "Bandai" until the first half of the 50s was also operated mainly by general-purpose passenger cars of the Sendai Railway Administration Bureau.
- 50 series
- 1995 (7) It was operated until the end of passenger train operation due to the timetable revision on December 12.
Between Koriyama Station and Aizu-Wakamatsu Station
Koriyama StationIt is,Tohoku Main Line,Tohoku Shinkansen,Banetsu East Line,Mizugun LineIt is a transfer station for (Tohoku Main Line direct train) and plays the role of a central station in the surrounding area.When you leave Koriyama Station to the north, after a short parallel to the Tohoku Main Line,Ose RiverCross the road and turn westward.There are many commercial facilities and houses along the railway line. Opened in 2017Koriyama Tomita StationIf you change course to the north after passingKikuta StationArrive at.
Kikuta Station,Yasukojima StationIn the vicinity, there are relatively few ups and downs, and there are many sections that pass between cultivated areas and residential areas.Seen aheadMt. Takatsukayama,Forehead mountainGradually approachingBandai Atami StationIs.Bandai Atami StationBandai Atami OnsenIt is the closest station to the city, and many hot spring facilities can be seen in the surrounding area.Departing from Bandai-Atami Station, there are many climbing sections.If you continue climbing for a while, onceSwitchbackwas thereNakayamajuku StationIs.A platform has been left on the site of the old station during the switchback era, and it has been maintained as a railway heritage site for tours.The current station is on the way uphill, and just west of the station is a tunnel.Depart from Nakayamajuku Station, climb further, and take the Numagami TunnelSatoshi NakayamaThe train enters the Aizu region after crossing.Current tunnels are ready for electrification1967 It was built in (Showa 42), and next to it1899 (Meiji32) The old tunnel that opened is left.
Immediately after leaving the Numagami tunnelNumakami Signal BasePast,Ueto StationArrive at.In a part of the section beyond Uedo Station, the railroad tracksLake InawashiroApproaching,Sekito StationBetween the temporary stationInawashirokohan Station(Dormant).Kawageta StationFrom the vicinity, the trainInawashiro BasinRun inside.Also, from hereOkinoshima StationThere are many straight sections up to the vicinity, and trains run fast between farmlands.Inawashiro StationIt is,Bandai KogenIt is used by many tourists as a gateway to such places.From Okinashima station, it turns around and a curved section like a sheep's gut continues,Mt. BandaisanThe direction in which you can see changes from moment to moment.Bandaimachi StationThe distance between the two is as long as about 10 km, but it is almost in the middle.Sarashina Signal BaseThere is.When you leave Bandaimachi Station, the train goes down further,Higashi Nagahara StationAfter passing, change course to the south,Hirota StationArrive at.From Hirota StationAizu BasinWhen you run inside and you can see the railroad tracks from the direction of Kitakata from the west, the train will soonAizuwakamatsu StationArrive at.
Between Aizu-Wakamatsu Station and Niitsu Station
The premises of Aizu-Wakamatsu Station are from both Koriyama and NiitsuTadami LineAt the same station, because the wiring is such that the railroad tracks continue towardSwitchbackIs performed, and the direction of travel changes.Also, in the direction of NiitsuKm postShows the distance from Aizu-Wakamatsu Station.The Ban-Etsusai Line switches back to Aizu-Wakamatsu Station and heads toward Niitsu Station, but soon the countryside spreads out.ElectrificationThe sections are Dojima, Oikawa, Shiokawa, Ubadou, Aizu-Toyokawa andKitakata StationHowever, except for Shiokawa and KitakataStopTherefore, the number of stops per day is as small as 4-5 trains up and down.Oikawa Station TheAizu BasinAn ancient temple that can be called the navel ofShojoji TempleIs also close.The tip of the eyes and noseHibashi RiverBesideShiokawa StationでGoodwillWith (goodwill)catfishIt is the entrance to the city.
Kitakata TheKitakata Ramen・ NagatokoShingu Kumano Shrine), And if you cross the pass, the railroad tracksAgagawaRun alongMeiji EraHeritageIchinotogawa BridgeCross theJapanese buckwheat noodlesFamous forYamato Stationbecome.Next isfossilThe entrance to the town of "Takago"Ogino StationSo, from Shiokawa station to here is included in Kitakata city.After passing OtoAizu Korori SankannonNearest to Nyohoji Temple and Mt. Ooyama Gion ShrineNozawa StationWill be.Next is the scenic spot "Choshi's mouthThere isUenojiri StationAfterTokusawa StationでMt. IidesanThere is a Yahei Shiro trailhead.Immediately in contact with the border of Niigata prefectureAga TownWhen you enter, you will see Toyomi, Hideya, Kanose, and Tsugawa.
Hideya Station - Kanose StationIn betweenJapan's railroad debateis connected withHirase tunnelIt is known that the drop-type replacement method was used.Agano River Fukato BridgePass through.Tsugawa stationIs close to the Aga Town Hall and has prospered by boat for a long time.Fox's wedding processionIt is also a famous city.Furthermore, Mikawa, Igashima, Higashi-Gej,Sakihana StationBut even now in front of Sakihana stationSakihana hot spring OfYunohanaThere is a scent of.Furthermore, Maoroshi, Saruwada,Gosen StationContinue withGosen CityIs a city of textile industry such as cut flowers and knits,1970 eraLaterNiigata OfBed townResidential area development is also active.Furthermore, the railroad continues to the west with Kita-Gosen, Shinseki, and Higashi-Niitsu, and ends at the end.Niitsu StationHowever, nearly half of the trainsShin-Etsu Main Line-Niigata StationDirectly to.
For convenience, the section to Niigata Station on the Shin-Etsu Main Line, where the train on the Niitsu side goes directly, is shown.Regarding the section between Niitsu Station and Niigata Station, only the Ban-Etsusai Line direct train will be described.Shin-Etsu Main Line # Station ListSee).
- Station name ... (Rin):Temporary station, ◆ ・ ◇ ・ ■: Freight handling stations (◇ means no regular freight trains arrive and depart, ■Off-rail station）
- Stop station
- Normal ... ●: All trains stop, ◆: Only some trains stop, |: All trains pass
- Rapid ... ●: Stop station, ◆: Some trains stop, ▼: Only down trains stop, ▽: Only some down trains stop, ｜ ・ ↓: Passing station (↓: Driving only in the direction of the arrow)
- Railroad track (single track on the Ban-Etsusai line)… ◇ ・ ◆ ・ ∨:Train exchangeYes (◆ is a switchback station), |: Train exchange not possible, ∧: Double track below this, ∥: Double track
- ^ The official end point of the Suigun Line is the Tohoku Main LineAzumi Nagamori StationHowever, all trains go to Koriyama Station
- ^ The official starting point of the Aizu Railway Aizu Line is the Tadami LineNishi-Wakamatsu StationHowever, all trains go to Aizu-Wakamatsu Station
- ^ A turning point on the facility with the Hakushin Line
As of 2020, JR East's own total number of passengersThe target stations are Koriyama Station, Bandai Atami Station, Inayo Station, Bandaicho Station, Aizu Wakamatsu Station, Shiokawa Station, Kitakata Station, Yamato Station, Ogino Station, Nozawa Station, Tsugawa Station, Gosen Station, and Niitsu Station.Other stations are completely unmanned stations and are excluded from the total.
Past connecting routes
- Koriyama Station:Miharu Horsecar Railway --Abolished on April 1914, 10
- Kawageta Station:Bandai Kyuko Electric Railway(Japan Sulfur Numajiri Railway) -Suspended on October 1968, 10, abolished on April 14, 1969
- Kitakata Station:Nitchu Line --Abolished on April 1984, 4
- Gosen Station:Kambara Railway Line --Abolished on April 1999, 10
New line replacement section
- Bandai-Atami Station-Nakayamajuku Station (Kofukuyama tunnel electrification compatible)
- Between Nakayamajuku Station and Uedo Station (Nakayama Tunnel /Numagami tunnel(Electrification compatible)
- Between Uedo Station and Sekito Station (Kozakayama tunnel electrification compatible)
- Between Okinashima Station and Bandaimachi Station (Linear improvement near Sarashina Signal Base)
- Between Kitakata Station and Yamato Station (detour due to the collapse of Matsuno Kaido)
- Between Hideya Station and Kanose Station (Agano River Toma BridgeReplacement)
- Between Mikawa Station and Igashima Station (Agano River Gozen BridgeReplacement, aging of the Gozen tunnel)
Average number of passers
- 2006 Is a brother duohunterAs a song of "Banetsu West LineWas announced.Composition /Shoichi Ichikawa, LyricsRyutaro Kinoshita..In the lyricsMt. Bandaisan,Lake InawashiroThe scene along the railway line (electrified section) is woven into it.[Newspaper 16].
- Video work
- Great East Japan EarthquakeSometimes drivenFuel transport trainThe DVD "Tachiagaro Tohoku DD51 Double-headed Fuel Transport Train" containing the video of "Tachiagaro Tohoku DDXNUMX" is on sale from PSG.
- Picture book
- Based on the true story that a fuel transport train operated via the Ban-Etsusai Line at the time of the Great East Japan Earthquake was able to deliver fuel safely even though it was stuck in the snow.Picture book"Hashiri Diesel Kikansha Dede"DoshinshaPublished by.The 7th Sumita Logistics Encouragement Award Special Award winning work.
- ^ Tree flowHayagrivaOnly on fair days. "Additional notes on railway regulations: [November 44, 11-April 1, 45]"(National Diet Library Digital Collection)
- ^ In preparation for the timetable revision on the 4th, the service actually started in sequence from the afternoon of the 3rd.
- ^ One downhill and two uphill trains are in operation.
- ^ From 2019, "Fruitia Fukushima" will be operated independently.
- ^ It will be the last train between Aizu-Wakamatsu Station and Kitakata Station.
- ^ In this case, from the Aizu Railway Aizu LineAIZU Mount ExpressThere was no extended operation of No. 1, and it was connected to the rapid train departing from Koriyama at Aizu-Wakamatsu Station.
- ^ Kiha 2018 series and Kiha E3 type before the March 110 revision, and Kiha 120 series before the March 2020 revision
- ^ Before the revision in March 2018, it was operated in common with the Kiha 3 series and there was a lot of confusion, but after the revision, Niigata StationATS-PThe operation was separated due to the convenience of introduction, and the operation on this line was only connected to the middle of the train that composes the 5-car train in the morning and evening.
- ^ Inspection and repair were carried out in the Fukushima Motive Power Depot, and normal operation and management was handled by Aizuwakamatsu Ward.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i "28 Railway handbook』\ Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism Railway Bureau (supervision),Electric Vehicle Study Group / Railway Book Publishing Association, 2016, 30 pages.ISBN 978-4-88548-127-7.
- ^ a b c d e f "Company Handbook 2019-2020(PDF) East Japan Railway Company, p. 88. "Ban-Etsusai Line (Koriyama)-(Niitsu)"
- ^ Japan National Railways Electricity Bureau "Railway Telegram Abbreviation", February 1959, 9, page 17.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z All railway lines in history JNR / JR No. 6, Page 14
- ^ a b Sustainability Report 2019 Page 38-JR East, September 2019
- ^ Search results (Ban-Etsusai Line station)East Japan Railway Company (viewed February 2020, 2)
- ^ "JTB Timetable" April 2014, 4 pages, 988 pages
- ^ ``Transition of Stops Encyclopedia JNR/JR Edition''JTB, 1998.ISBN 978-4-533-02980-6.
- ^ a b c d e f g "Records of officers of various companies all over Japan. Meiji 36"(National Diet Library Digital Collection)
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n All railway lines in history JNR / JR No. 6, Page 15
- ^ "Transportation Business License Subscript", Official Journal, March 1899, 3(National Diet Library Digital Collection)
- ^ October 1914, 10-November 26, "Chugai Shogyo Shinpo"(Kobe UniversityLibrary Newspaper Articles Library)
- ^ "Annual Report of the Ministry of Railways. 10"(National Diet Library Digital Collection)
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n All railway lines in history JNR / JR No. 6, Page 16
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k All railway lines in history JNR / JR No. 6, Page 17
- ^ "JR East Niigata, Gosen Station sales office Ban-etsu West Line supervision" June 3, 6 Nihon Keizai Shimbun Local Economics Niigata
- ^ "Railway fan』December 1993 issue, 12-120P,Friendship company
- ^ "(PDF)". Cabinet Office (September 2011, 8). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ a b (PDF) --Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism Disaster Information, as of August 2014, 7 10:12
- ^ (PDF) --Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism Disaster Information, as of August 2014, 7 14:7
- ^ "Ban-Etsusai Line Railway Facilities”. Japan Society of Civil Engineers (2016). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Ban-Etsusai Line 120th Anniversary Issue" driving Railfan railf.jp (July 2019, 7) Retrieved January 16, 2020
- ^ "JTB Timetable" March 2020 issue, pp.3-614
- ^ "Railway restoration status (as of 23:4 on April 14, 14)". Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism (September 2011, 4). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ Broadcast so far | Let's connect to tomorrow --Japan Broadcasting Corporation, viewed on November 2016, 11
- ^ Hashiri Diesel Kikansha Dede (Picture Book / Children's Plaza): Mamoru Suzuki / Mamoru Suzuki --Doshinsha
- ^ GV-E400 series started commercial operation --Railway News Railfan, railf.jp, August 2019, 8
- ^ Friendship company"Railway fanSeptember 1996, Vol. 11, p.427
- ^ "Number of passengers at each station”. East Japan Railway Company. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. As of May 2019, 10オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. As of May 2019, 7オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.NovemberBrowse.
Press release material
- ^ a b (PDF) -East Japan Railway Company, March 2013, 11.
- ^ "(PDF)". East Japan Railway Company Niigata Branch (February 2011, 10). As of February 7, 2011オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.NovemberBrowse.
- ^ About the suspension of train sections on the Ban-Etsusai Line and the agency transportation by bus --East Japan Railway Company Niigata Branch - Wayback machine(For archived March 2014, 7)
- ^ About resuming operation of Ban-Etsusai Line --East Japan Railway Company Niigata Branch - Wayback machine(For archived March 2014, 8)
- ^ a b c "March 2017 Timetable revision and new station opening, etc.”. East Japan Railway Company Sendai Branch (December 2016, 12). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ a b "About the introduction of reserved seating service on the Ban-Etsusai Line" (PDF) (Press Release), East Japan Railway Company Sendai Branch, (April 2019, 10), オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2019, 10. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ a b c (PDF)
- ^ a b "About March 2021 schedule revision”. East Japan Railway Company Sendai Branch (December 2020, 12). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ (PDF) --East Japan Railway Company Press Release December 2017, 7
- ^ "Two new trains on the Ban-Etsusai Line, the manager at Tsugawa Station," July 36, 7 Yomiuri Shimbun Niigata Yomiuri B
- ^ "JNR line CTC rapid pitch". Traffic newspaper (Transportation Cooperation Association): p. 1. (March 1983, 3)
- ^ "Heavy rain on Tohoku, etc., influence of JR conventional lines" Mainichi Newspapers (Mainichi Shimbun): p9. (August 1998, 8, Tokyo evening edition)
- ^ “Some sections of the JR Ban-Etsusai Line are closed”. Traffic newspaper (Kotsu Shimbunsha): p. 3. (July 1998, 8)
- ^ "Nozawa-Kitakata non-communication JR Ban-Etsusai Line". Traffic newspaper (Kotsu Shimbunsha): p. 3. (July 1998, 8)
- ^ “JR Ban-Etsusai Line is restored”. Traffic newspaper (Kotsu Shimbunsha): p. 3. (July 1998, 8)
- ^ “Again, heavy rain damage--Joetsu region, flooded 100 households” Mainichi Newspapers (Mainichi Shimbun): Local version / Niigata side (August 1998, 8 morning edition)
- ^ a b “Today's operation resumed--Ban-Etsusai Line, which is closed due to a landslide” Mainichi Newspapers (Mainichi Shimbun): Local version / Niigata side. (August 1998, 8 morning edition)
- ^ a b “JR Ban-Etsusai Line that continues before restoration work”. Traffic newspaper (Kotsu Shimbunsha): p. 3. (July 1998, 8)
- ^ "From the first train to a normal timetable, JR Ban-Etsusai Line". Traffic newspaper (Kotsu Shimbunsha): p. 3. (July 1998, 8)
- ^ "Aizu-Wakamatsu-Kitakata" non-electrified "Ban-Etsusai Line planned by JR East". Fukushima Minyu(November 2021, 8). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2021, 8. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "JR Freight operates Yokohama-Koriyama oil-only train”. Nihon Keizai Shimbun (July 2011, 3). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Oil transportation to Fukushima and Koriyama = Temporary operation from Yokohama-JR Freight”. Jiji Press (August 2011, 3). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ Great East Japan Earthquake April 4 "Oil transport to the disaster area Locomotives in Hokkaido also participated from Noboribetsu today" -Hokkaido newspaper
- ^ "Men who carried oil to the disaster area without gasoline”. Nihon Keizai Shimbun (July 2015, 3). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Iwanetsu Nishi Line" hunter sings / Dream of activation / Expectations for cooperation with attracting guests / Composed by Shosuke Ichikawa from Koriyama, planned by Shigehiro Ishida, president of entertainment professional from Fukushima (Internet Archive)-"Fukushima private press] October 2006, 5.
- Japanese National Railways XNUMX Years History Reprint Edition (Narishando Bookstore)
- Sone Satoru(Supervised) "Ban-Etsuto Line / Tadami Line / Ban-Etsuto Line" "Weekly History of All Railways JNR / JR" No. 6,Asahi Shimbun Publishing, August 2009, 8.
- References in the route map
- List of railway lines in Japan
- Japanese railway
- SL Banetsu story
- Matsuno tunnel collapse accident
- Banetsu East Line
- Banetsu Expressway
- Competing highway bus routes
- Search Results (Ban-Etsusai Line Station): JR East
- JR Niigata branch route map - Wayback machine(For archived March 2010, 12)
- Aizu / Niigata Gottsu Line --Niigata Prefecture Niigata Regional Promotion Bureau Planning Promotion Department
- Ban-Etsusai Line Railway Photography Location Information - Wayback machine(For archived March 2000, 9)