Photo Saab 340B "JA02HC" operated by Hokkaido Air System to the end
Hokkaido Air System, Saab 340B last flight December last civilian aircraft
If you write the contents roughly
In addition, "JA01HC" made its last flight in September 2021 and is undergoing pre-sale maintenance at the Japan Air Commuter (JAC) facility at Kagoshima Airport.
Hokkaido Air System (HAC) owns Saab 340B-WT type, aircraft code (registration) "JA02 ... → Continue reading
"Fly Team" provides aviation-related news for aviation fans and airplane users such as airlines, airports, and military.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Kagoshima Airport(Kagoshima Airport English: Kagoshima Airport) IsKagoshimaKirishimaIt is in空港..The terminal building is in Kirishima CityMizobecho footLocated in.Airport lawAirports specified by Cabinet Order as national airports that fall under item 4 of Article 1, paragraph 6It is divided into.
KagoshimaIt is located 30km northeast of.Access by train is poor, but E3Kyushu ExpresswayMizobe Kagoshima Airport InterchangeAccess via the highway is good because it is close to.KumamotoSouthern (Hitoyoshi,Kuma-gunEach town and village,Minamata) AndMiyazakiSouthwest (SouthwestKobayashi City,Ebino City), Etc. are also many users.From downtown Kagoshima, an airport shuttle bus (via the Kyushu Expressway) runs every 10 minutes during the day.Kagoshima Chuo StationThe journey time from is 38 minutes.
Domestic flights at Kagoshima AirportJapan Air Commuter OfHub airportJapan Airlines, All Nippon Airways,IBEX, Peach, Jetstar, Solaseed Air, Fuji Dream Airlines, Skymark, etc. are in service.Kagoshima Airport has many remote island routes, making it one of the largest second-class airports in Japan.Japan Coast GuardXNUMXth District Coast Guard HeadquartersIt also has Kagoshima Air Base.
The location of the airport is at an altitude of 272m.When a small VFR aircraft flies with a flight permit below the minimum safe altitude for advertising purposes and returns to Kagoshima Airport, a situation that is rarely seen at other airports occurs, such as climbing for landing..
According to the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism Notification No. 29, 832, the terminal control airspace was reorganized for the first time at a regional airport, and from October 2017, 10.Miyazaki AirportPart of the control work (departure / approach, Japan Air Self-Defense Force /Nittahara Airfield(Including air traffic control) will be carried out at Kagoshima Airport..Along with that, a terminal airspace control facility was set up in the Kagoshima Airport office...In addition, there is no air traffic controller in Kagoshima prefecture.Tanegashima Airport-Yakushima Airport-Kikai Airport-Tokunoshima Airport-Okinoerabu Airport-Yoron AirportPerform remote control at 6 airportsKagoshima Flight Assistance Center (FSC)Set up.
Number of users
Original wikidata queryPlease refer to.
The annual number of passengers is 5,041,011 in Japan and 130,665 international, for a total of 5,171,676 (FY2014)..KyusyuThen.Fukuoka AirportSecond place after, the largest city in JapanSendai Airport,Kobe Airport,Hiroshima AirportIs over.
Black-and-white aerial photograph of the former Kagoshima Airport (taken in 1967)Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism Geospatial Information Authority of Japan Map / Aerial Photo Viewing Service Aerial PhotoCreated based on
Kagoshima Municipal Airfield / Naval Base Era
(Showa7 years) --Kagoshima Municipal Amphibious Airfield constructed in Kamoike district, Kagoshima City.
- Second World WarInside is used as a Navy Kagoshima base.
Kagoshima Airport during the Kamoike period in Kagoshima City
- 1957 (32)May 7 --Former Kagoshima Airport (commonly known as Kamoike Airport. CurrentKagoshimaKamoike ShinmachiNear) opens..Kagoshima Tower starts control operations with 3 controllers using a 4-story control tower..There was a short taxiway connecting the runway (runway direction 18-36, 1200m x 30m) and the apron in the center, surrounded by revetments and breakwaters on the east side and boundary fences on the west side...Opening of the port Far East Airlines opened the Kagoshima-Miyazaki-Osaka route (1 round trip / day) as a regular flight from the beginning of the port opening.DC-3In service, Kagoshima-Fukuoka (1 round trip / day)De Havilland DoveWent into service.
- 1962 (Showa 37) --Received designation as a customs airport with CIQ due to the opening of the Okinawa line by ANA..The 10th Regional Coast Guard Headquarters Air Base is established.
- 1964 (Showa 39)- 1967 (Showa 42) --Airport expansion and maintenance work is carried out.
- 1966 (41)May 9 - All Nippon Airways Kagoshima Airport Overrun AccidentOccurs.
- June --The Kagoshima Prefectural Large Airport Construction Promotion Council decided to build a new airport in Juso Tsukahara based on various surveys and examinations...The runway at Kamoike Airport is 1200m including the overrun part, which is as short as 1080m, and there is a prefectural gymnasium on the north side at the height of the approach surface limit, and there is a revetment of about 1m on the south side for pilots. It was a big burden..In addition, there is agricultural land on the east side of the runway, and some farmers and others take shortcuts across the runway without taking the regular route (the route that walks along the seawall), which may hinder the operation of the aircraft. there were.Furthermore, as the traffic volume increased, the extension of the runway and the operation of large aircraft were considered, but the decision was made to relocate from the viewpoint of the maximum limit of 1720 m (including the overrun part 120 m) and the environment. Was done.
- Terminal radar control operations started operation at the end of the same year.
- 1970 (45)October --Construction of a new airport started by Kagoshima Prefecture with a total construction cost of 58 billion yen.
Kagoshima Airport after relocation
- May 4 --The completed Kagoshima Airport will be transferred from Kagoshima Prefecture to the national government and will open.The runway is 2500m x 45m.Equipped with 13 berths of apron (4 berths for airbus class, 727 berths for B-9 class), parallel taxiways, ILS and VOR / DME, aeronautical lighting facilities, etc...From the beginning, it was a pioneer as a local airport, with a terminal dedicated to international flights in addition to domestic flights...It was a rare weather with snow on the day of the opening of the port..
- May 6 --Japan Airlines opens Hong Kong routeDC-8Went into service.
- May 12 - Air NauruOpened the Nauru lineF-28Went into service.
- 1977 (52)May 1 - Air New Guinea Port MoresbyOpen a lineB707Has entered service.
- 1979 (54)May 11 --Two ANA L-1011 aircraft flying in the airspace tens of kilometers east of Sakurajima encounter sand (small stones) rolled up by the explosion of Sakurajima, and the front glass of the cockpit (outermost shield part) ) Has a spider web-like crack.Fully automatic landing due to poor visibility.
- 1980 (55)May 10 --Extended the runway to 3000m and started operation (according to the 3rd Airport Development 5-Year Plan).
- 1990 (Heisei2 years)May 5 - Korean Air SeoulOpen the line.
- 1999 (11) March --ARTS-E (Terminal Radar Information Processing System) started operation.Cover area 3NM.
- May 3 --Extended operating hours from 7 hours from 21:14 to 7:22 to 15 hours from XNUMX:XNUMX to XNUMX:XNUMX.
- May 10 --Miyazaki Terminal radar control shifts to wide area control from Kagoshima Airport.Miyazaki Airfield Control (GND / TWR) will continue to be in charge at Miyazaki Airport (Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism Notification No. 832)
- April --Start of construction for expansion and renovation of the international terminal building.
(2nd year of Reiwa)
- End of July --Completion of expansion and renovation of the International Terminal Building.
- A simple post office in Kagoshima Airport is set up in the airport facility.
- Kagoshima BankThere is a Kagoshima Airport branch office, which also handles foreign currency exchange and other counter operations.
- Arrival lobby
- 1st floor-Airport hot spring footbath Finally
- 2nd floor-Airport Gallery
- 3rd floor-Rooftop / observation deck, Sora Stage
- Outside the restricted area
- Within the restricted area
Office / hangar
- Japan Air Commuter
- It is a hub airport and a base for remote island routes.There is a hangar and the aircraft is being maintained.
- Kagoshima International Aviation
- There is an office and a hangar.
- Japan Airlines
- Kagoshima AirportSatsuma Iwojima AirfieldIt operates regular charter flights (operated every Monday and Wednesday, travel time is around 60 minutes) by Cessna aircraft.
- There is an office and a hangar.
|Japan Airlines (JAL)||Tokyo/Haneda,Osaka/Itami,Matsuyama,Fukuoka,Tanegashima,Yakushima,Amami,Kikai,Tokunoshima,Okinoerabu,Debate|
|All Nippon Airways (ANA) ||Tokyo / Haneda, Osaka / Itami,Nagoya/Chubu|
|Sky mark (SCI)||Tokyo/Haneda,Osaka/Kobe, Nagoya / Chubu, Amami|
|Solaseed Air (SNJ) ・ All Nippon Airways (ANA)||Tokyo / Haneda, Nagoya / Chubu,Okinawa/Naha|
|Fuji Dream Airlines (FDA) ・ Japan Airlines (JAL)||Shizuoka|
|Ibex airlines(IBX) ・ All Nippon Airways (ANA)||Osaka / Itami, Nagoya / Chubu|
|Jetstar Japan (JJP) ・ Japan Airlines (JAL) (only when connecting to JAL international flights)||Tokyo/Narita, Nagoya / Chubu|
|Peach Aviation (APJ)||Osaka/Kansai|
|Japan Airlines(NJA) Departure / arrival from the annex / the company's head office, special reservation flights only on Mondays and Wednesdays||Satsuma Iwo Jima|
Former regular service routes
- Sapporo/New Chitose-Sendai-(I.e.-Okayama-Hiroshima-Hiroshima West-Takamatsu-Tokushima-Kochi-Nagasaki-Oita
Former irregular service routes
|destination||Number of passengers||Domestic rank|
|Tokyo International Airport||About 234 million people||Superior5 bit|
|Osaka International Airport||approx63 million people||Top 40|
|China Airline(CI) ・Japan Airlines(JL)||Taipei/Taoyuan|
|Korean Air (KE) ・ Japan Airlines (JL)||Seoul/Incheon|
|Easter air (ZE)||Seoul/Incheon|
|Tway Airlines (TW)||Seoul/Incheon|
|China Eastern Airlines (MU) ・ Japan Airlines (JL)||Shanghai/Pudong|
|Hong Kong Airlines (HX)||Hong Kong|
|Hong Kong Express Airlines (UO)||Hong Kong|
- Kanto : Tokyo/Haneda,Tokyo/Narita
- Tokai : Shizuoka,Nagoya/Chubu
- Kansai : Osaka/Itami,Osaka/Kansai,Osaka/Kobe
- Shikoku : Matsuyama
- Kyusyu-Okinawa : Fukuoka,Naha
- Within the prefecture : Tanegashima,Yakushima,Amami,Kikai,Tokunoshima,Okinoerabu,Debate
|Japan Airlines (JL)||Keitoku Airport(Hong Kong),Singapore Changi International Airport(Singapore),Don Muang Airport(Thailand)|
|Nauru airlines (ON)||Nauru International Airport(Nauru)[Note 1], Guam International Airport(Guam)|
|New Guinea Airlines (PX)||Port Moresby International Airport(Papua New Guinea)|
|Hong Kong Dragon Airlines (KA)||Keitoku Airport(Hong Kong)|
|Jeju Airlines (7C)||Daegu International Airport(Daegu)|
|Condor Airlines (DE)||Frankfurt airport (Germany)|
|Hi fly (5K)||Umberto Delgard Airport (Portugal)|
Highlights and accommodations in the vicinity
You can see Mt. Kirishima in front of you, and there are many hot springs such as Myoken Onsen in the surrounding area. A "hot spring bus" operates, and you can get on with one hot spring bathing ticket for 500 yen a day.[Source required].
- Saigo Park
- Shochu Theme Park-Barrel Valley Prague & GEN[Broken link]
- Kagoshima Airport Hotel
- JRHisatsu LineKamonagawa Station
- The old station building since its foundation remains[Source required].. "Onsen bus" goes through.
- Takaya Sanryo --A god of Japanese mythology and one of the ancestral gods of the imperial familyTianjin Hidaka Hiko Hoho Temimei (Hikohoho de Minomikoto, Hoori Nomikoto)It is said to be the mountain tomb of.
- Airport terminal building: To cities in the prefecture and cities outside the prefectureDirect busKagoshima-Kumamoto Line "Kirishima issue・ Kagoshima-Fukuoka Line "Sakurajima"(Only some flights) are on board.There is an information desk and a ticket vending machine.
- Kagoshima Airport South Bus Stop : Kyushu ExpresswayLocated on the main line.In the past, long-distance highway buses connecting Kyushu and various parts of Honshu departed and arrived, but since most of the routes to and from Kagoshima have been suspended or abolished, only the Fukuoka line is currently stopped.It is about a 15-minute walk to the airport terminal building.
For those who use the parking lotSee also (Airport Official Website).
- Kyushu Expressway - Mizobe Kagoshima Airport IC
- National Route 504
- Kagoshima Prefectural Road No. 56 Hayato Kajiki Line
- JR - Hisatsu Line(It is not an access route, and the number of lines is small, so convenience is low)
- Nakafukura Station(Straight line distance about 2 km, actual distance 6.1 km) It is not impossible to walk via the passage under the runway, but one hour is required
- Kamonagawa Station(Approximately 4 km, 10 minutes by car) --In May 2013Kagoshima Transportation"Kareigawa Station" bus stop was set up and started to enter the premises.Kagoshima Kotsu Bus "Kagoshima Airport-Maruo-Kirishima Iwasaki HotelTimetable (pdf)
- Nippo Main Line OfKokubun StationOrKajiki StationThere are fixed-route buses from, but none of them are considered to be connected to railways and the number of buses is not large.In addition to Kokubu stationKanoyaBuses from the direction pass through the nearby Kirishima City Hall, which is also available.
|6||Miyazaki / Fukuoka|
Kasedashiraka / Makurazaki
Kajiki / Aira
|General route bus|
|Mizobe Fureai Bus|
|7||Hitoyoshi / Kumamoto|
Taniyama / Ibusuki
|8||Kagoshima city||Express Bus|
|9||Yunomoto / Kawauchi|
Izumi / Akune
Oguchi / Minamata
|Regular sightseeing bus||[Course B] Kareigawa Station, Shiobitashi Onsen, Wake Shrine, Inukai Falls Observatory, Kirishima Folk Art Village,Kirishima Shrine→Maruo / Kirishima Iwasaki Hotel|
|General route bus|
|10||Iwakawa / Kanoya / Shibushi|
Kokubu / Tarumi
|General route bus|
Former Kagoshima Airport
Former Kagoshima Airport was in 1932 in the Kamoike district (near the center of Kagoshima city).Masago Honmachi)Kagoshima Municipal Amphibious AirfieldWas constructed asSecond World WarIn 1940Naval Air Corps Kagoshima BaseRefurbished as.. It has a 1,500m x 600m runway and a 16,900m1945 hangar, and was used for training the training aviation corps. In XNUMX, education was discontinued due to the intensification of the war and became unusable due to repeated air raids...As a starting point for the kamikazeKanoya AirfieldAnd Chiran Airfield (Chiran Peace Museum) Is famous, but this airfield was also used. In 1957, Kagoshima Airport (commonly known as Kamoike Airport) opened as a second-class airport on the site of the former Kagoshima base.
The airport moved to its current location in 1972.The site isJapan Housing CorporationWas developed as Kamoike New Town, and in 1996 the prefectural office and prefectural police headquarters moved to this corner...The old airport building1978 From supermarket Super Harta Apollo store(2012 May 1It was used as a tenant building including (closed), but it was decided to dismantle it in 2013 due to aging... It was demolished in early 2014 and is now on the site of Nishimuta Sky Market (opened April 2015, 4).) Is open.Like Sky, it retains the remnants of the former airport as its name, and photographs from the former Kagoshima Airport era are also displayed inside the store.Also, the old hangarTropical transportationKagoshima Sales OfficeIt was used as a garage for the garage, but the garage was opened in Kagoshima City in August 2008.Ono TownIt was demolished in September the following day because it moved to.
- 2019 May 10Depart Kagoshima Airport at around 11:20Tanegashima AirportGoingJapan Air CommuterFlight 3763 was caught in eddy 12 minutes after taking off from the airport and returned to Kagoshima Airport, the departure point.Sixteen passengers on this flight were not injured, but one flight attendant broke.The Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism's Transportation Bureau recognized this case as an aviation accident as a serious incident, and two investigators from the Japan Transport Safety Board dispatched it to Japan Air Commuter on the 16th.On the day of the accident, the point where the aircraft shookFirst Year of Reiwa East TyphoonAlthough it was out of the strong wind region of (Typhoon No. 19), the wind from the north remained strong.In addition, many flights departing from and arriving at Tokyo Haneda Airport from Kagoshima Airport were canceled..
- The Tokyo line has the largest share, followed by the Osaka line, Chubu line, Amami Oshima line, Fukuoka line, and Naha line.Wide bodyIn many cases, the aircraft was introduced on the Tokyo and Osaka lines, except for the main line.Also, from such a background, it is a route used for many memorial flights.The memorial flights for wide-body aircraft on the Haneda-Kagoshima line are as follows.
- Toa Domestic Airlines (currently Japan Airlines)Airbus A300First flight (1981 May 3）
- Japan Airlines·McDonnell Douglas MD-11First flight (1994 May 4）
- same·Boeing 777-200First flight (1996 May 4）
- The first flight of the Boeing 777-300 (1998 May 8）
- All Nippon AirwaysLockheed L-1011 TristarLast flight (1995 May 11）
- 同Boeing 747-SRLast flight (2006 May 3[Note 2]）
- Take charge of remote island routes in the airportJapan Air CommuterThere is a head office.Based at the airportAmami,Okinoerabu,DebateWe are developing routes to the Satsunan Islands.The only domestic airliner that was its mainstayYS-11Is the destination of the last domestic flight in Japan (2006 May 9JAC3806 flight from Okinoerabu to Kagoshima).
- From April 2002 to April 4,Skymark AirlinesBy (currently Skymark)Haneda airportThe flight was in service, but withdrew four years after it went into service.At this time, despite maintaining a high load factor of 4% on average (the second highest utilization rate after the Haneda-Fukuoka line at that time), withdrawal from Kagoshima for the purpose of securing new slots at Haneda Airport. The decision was made by the local business community, which made a large investment of over 60 million.It is said that Skymark, which had a deficit of 6 billion yen at that time, was aiming to increase the number of revolutions of the equipment by consolidating routes in order to secure higher profits.Iwasaki SangyoKagoshima was the most violent protest among the three routes that the company withdrew, including the proceedings filed by the company.
- Your current locationSecond World WarinsideNavyAs the second base of the Air Corps / KokubuOkinawaTo the directionSpecial forcesIt is a place that was also used for sorties.RunwayThere is an airport park in 34 directions during the warRunwayFragments are on display.
- Japan has the largest import of edible horses.The reason is that it is close to Kumamoto, which is a large consumption area, and that there is an animal quarantine station.
- Governor of KagoshimaSantanen(At that time) announced that it would be nicknamed Kagoshima Airport as part of the "Meiji Restoration XNUMXth Anniversary Project" led by the prefecture., July 2017, 7, at the 4nd General Assembly "KagoshimaSaigo DonIt was proposed to be "Airport" or "Kagoshima Saigo Don Airport"..However, there were pros and cons, and the conclusion was carried over..
- ^ Air Nauru (now Nauru Airlines after Hour Airlines) became the first foreign airline to enter service (December 1972), but due to lack of equipment and pilots, the service rate was poor and there were many delays such as a two-day delay...Tickets at that time were sold as cheap flights for travelers heading to Oceania.
- ^ Although it was operated by the Boeing 777-300 on the ANA paper timetable at that time, it became the Boeing 747SR only on this day.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s "Fifty Years of Air Traffic Control: For the Safety of Air Traffic", Air Traffic Control Fifty Years History Compilation Committee, Published by Air Traffic Control Association, March 2003, P3 "184-5 Kagoshima Airport"
- ^ a b c Kagoshima / Miyazaki Airports to integrate air traffic control operations First time between regional airports --NHK News (delivered on October 2017, 10, as of October 6, 10)オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived)
- ^ World's Best Domestic AirportsWorld's Best Airport
- ^ “Summary table of usage status of jurisdiction airports (26 preliminary figures)” (Press Release), Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism Osaka Aviation Bureau
- ^ a b c d e f "Going to the airport"Icarus Publishing<Icarus MOOK>, December 2013.ISBN 978-4863207912 .
- ^ Jay Air,Japan Air CommuterThere are flights operated by other aircraft and crew
- ^ ANA WingsThere are flights operated by other aircraft and crew
- ^ “Summary of Annual Report on Air Transport Statistics for the year of 2019 (FY XNUMX)” (Japanese) (PDF) (Press Release), Traffic Economic Statistics Research Office, Information Policy Division, General Policy Bureau, (June 2020, 6), オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2020, 8. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Japan Airport 05 Kyushu Airport"Icarus Publishing, 2012, p. 5.ISBN 978-4863205949 .
- ^ Satoshi Yamaki, "Kagoshima Prefecture War Ruins Air Base Edition", December 2000.National bibliographic number:20214474.
- ^ "Haruta Co., Ltd. Company Profile”.. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "About the new establishment of the ATM outside the store "Nishimuta Sky Market Kamoike Store Joint Branch Office"". Kagoshima Shinkin Bank. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ JAC crew member was seriously injured and fell due to strong shaking. In an aviation accident
- ^ JAC aircraft shakes, crew injured returns to Kagoshima Airport 2019.10.12 17:28 Sankei Shimbun
- ^ South Japan Newspaper dated January 2014, 1
- ^ “Governor's policy to consider nicknames at Kagoshima Airport, for the XNUMXth year of the Meiji Restoration next year”. West Japan Newspaper(November 2017, 3). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2017, 3. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ “Discussing the nickname of the“ Kagoshima Segodon Airport ”empty entrance”. MBC South Japan Broadcasting Corporation(July 2017, 7) NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Pros and cons of" Segodon Airport "Kagoshima Prefecture, nicknamed carry-over". West Japan Newspaper(July 2017, 7) NovemberBrowse. [Broken link]
- Kagoshima Airport Homepage --Kagoshima Airport Building
- Kagoshima Airport - Facebook
- Kagoshima Airport -Osaka Civil Aviation Bureau, Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism
- About Kagoshima Airport --Kagoshima Port and Airport Development Office, Kyushu Regional Development Bureau, Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism
- Map - Google map