Kintetsu "Ayoyoshi" charges have been decided. Sightseeing limited express connecting Osaka-Nara-Kyoto, debuting in April 2022
If you write the contents roughly
Also, only when boarding a twin seat, if you purchase your own ticket, limited express ticket, special vehicle ticket, as well as a limited express ticket or special vehicle ticket for children, even one person can use two twin seats.
On November 2021, 11, Kintetsu announced the usage fee for "Ayoyoshi," which will start operating next spring. "Good for that" ... → Continue reading
Train channels are always immersed in the train! This is a railway specialized channel for railway fans.
You can check the latest railway news you are interested in at once!
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Conclude a contract with a transportation company for the transportation of passengers,FareIssued by paying. Collectivelyprepaid card(Boarding card) Etc., in which case you can use transportation by paying at the time of getting off without purchasing a ticket.
Carrying is obligatory during transportation, and when a staff member requests presentation, he / she is obliged to present it without delay.
Incidentally,JR OfFerry OfticketIs treated as a railway ticket even though it is a shipping route, and is not called a "boarding ticket" because it is positioned as "a transportation system integrated with the railway network."
Travel clubThen, "JR tickets (JR tickets) and things other than airline tickets are collectively called"Shipping ticketThere is something called "Senshaken", but this is the amount paid by the travel agency.checkThere is also a similar existence, and there are cases where passengers cannot get on the bus without redeeming it.
Type of ticket
There are many types of tickets that correspond to the differences in the contents of transportation... In addition, the ticket is a security related to the right to sit and carry,Express ticket,Sleeper ticket,Seat selectionIn many cases, securities related to the right to be transported in a specific state, such as tickets, are separately provided as special ticket (fee ticket)..
Normal ticket and discount ticket
"Reduced ticket" means a ticket that is sold at a somewhat discounted standard fare... Discount tickets are provided for various purposes such as passenger fare burden, public interest, and soliciting passengers by discount.Commuter pass(commuter pass),Number of tickets(Coupon),Group ticketAnd so on.
One-way ticket and round-trip ticket
A one-way ticket to the destination is called a one-way ticket, and a ticket in which an outgoing ticket and a return ticket are consecutive is called a round-trip ticket..
Shared and charter tickets
A ticket used by a large number of people for mixed rides is called a shared ticket (ordinary ticket), and a ticket for renting a room or a vehicle is called a charter ticket.
Ordinary ticket and solidarity ticket
Ordinary ticket (Local ticket) means a ticket that is limited to transportation on the same route (own ticket).
An Interline ticket means a ticket (carriage ticket) whose transportation spans several routes (or shipping routes)..
Hard ticket(Kouken) is a ticket made of hard cardboard, which has been used for a long time as a ticket for railways. The definition is vague, but softer hard tickets are sometimes called "semi-hard tickets".
It was necessary to prepare a ticket in which the departure station and the arrival station were printed in advance, and it was necessary to prepare a great variety of tickets. A storage device for preparing a hard note is called a hard note difference (also called a hard note holder). For stations where demand is not expected so much, some destination stations are pre-printed on the ticket side, and semi-permanent tickets that are used by cutting off the lower part of the station, and supplements with blank departure and destination stations The type ticket was also seen.
When you put the date on the ticket,Dutch machineThe date was set using a machine called. However, nowadays, many companies use stamps because of time-consuming maintenance and cost reduction.
Tickets were assigned one by one to each arrival station, issued in numerical order, the youngest number of the remaining tickets was checked, and the number of tickets issued was grasped by comparing with the number of the previous day.
1836 ,United KingdomWas the stationmaster of Milton Station on the Newcastle & Carlisle RailwayThomas EdmonsonDevised with the above sales method.It was a rational method at that time, starting in England in the 1840s.EuropeIt became popular.
In recent years in Japan, due to the rise of automatic ticket vending machines and ticketing terminals2019 (Heisei31) Ended in-house production in AprilHokkaido passenger railway(JR Hokkaido)Finally, JR companies have canceled regular sales, and other businesses are also tending to lose their commuter passes.However, even nowShimabara RailwayIs used on a daily basis by some railway companies(Because the ticketing terminal has not been introduced or the admission ticket cannot be purchased at the automatic ticket vending machine) In addition, even companies that do not usually sell hard tickets may be sold as a set as a commemorative ticket..
In Japan, there are basically four sizes: A type, B type, C type, and D type.
Soft ticket(Nanken) is a ticket that uses thin and soft paper. It was used as a ticket from the beginning of the railway, and after the ticket spreadCommuter PassIt was used for tickets that are not suitable for hard tickets, such as tickets that are not collected at landing stations, tickets with many entries, tickets with special handling, etc. ing.
Automatic ticket vending machineThen, I set the roll paper and print it on the printer when issuing a ticket. The paper quality is thinner and softer than hard notes, but slightly harder than soft notes.
Automatic ticket gateIn the case of areas (businesses) where is introduced, many have a magnetic recording surface on the back side, such as automatic ticket vending machines.MarsInformation required when issuing tickets at the terminal is recorded, and automatic ticket gates andAutomatic checkout machineEtc.
In 1997, as a new generation card to replace the magnetic cardYoubus cardAppeared.Then in 2001SuicaIt is becoming popular as a starting point. A plastic card is passed through the ticket gate by touching the IC terminal of the ticket gate. Unlike conventional single-use cards, the biggest feature is that you can use it over and over again by supplementing the fare when the balance in the card runs out. On the other hand, the balance is not printed on the card, and there is a demerit that the balance cannot be confirmed except at the station or a dedicated terminal.
The United States of America,TaiwanOutside Japansubway,TramIn public transportation such as, it is not a paper ticket, but collected and used many timesPlastic,金属Made ticket,tokenThere is a place to use a special coin called (token).
In the case of Japanese railways, the "ticket" islocal train OfStandard VehiclesUnreserved seatIt is for transportation (normal fare) usingExpress trainAnd to use special vehiclesSpecial express ticket, Express ticket,Green ticket, It is distinguished from "special cabin tickets" such as sleeper tickets (so-called "fare tickets"). Officially at JR due to the passenger business systemTicketsIs called (Admission ticketIs not included), in generalticketIt is called "(Kipp" written in Hiragana on the JR sales guide).
Old JapanJapan National Railway(JNR)1872 から1969 Up to the long distance described belowferryAnd international flightsGrade system(1960 1969st, XNUMXnd, XNUMXrd class and XNUMXst and XNUMXnd class until XNUMX), there were differences in fares and limited express/express fares themselves.
recent years[When?], Due to the rationalization, even in the railwayOne-man trainIs increasing, and when getting offFare boxTo farecashThere is a case where the issuance of a ticket at the station is omitted by directly inserting the ticket.1971 ToHitachi Electric RailwayIt started in 2005 (the line was abolished), and now JR and manyRailway operatorHas been introduced in.
The size of the ticket is almost the same for each company station, and there are roughly five types below.
- 3 cm x 5.75 cm
- 2.5 cm x 5.75 cm
- PrewarInvented to save paper. Also called a "B ticket," it is now used by many private railways for tickets and admission tickets (if both are hard tickets).
- 6 cm × 8.75 cm
- It is also called a "C ticket." It used to be used as a ticket that combines a limited express ticket and a sleeper ticket, but now it is only used by some private railways.
- 3 cm x 8.75 cm
- It is also called "D ticket" and is now used for round-trip tickets, commemorative tickets and entrance tickets at some private railways. In the 40s and 50s,Reserved seat ticketIt was also used for sleeping and sleeping tickets.
- 5.75 cm x 8.5 cm
- It has a general size as a commuter pass, and is defined as "Special designated common ticket type XNUMX" by JR. Also,
MARS(）Of the tickets issued at the terminal (so-called "Mars tickets"), the shorter one has the same size (here, "special designated common ticket type XNUMX").
- It has a general size as a commuter pass, and is defined as "Special designated common ticket type XNUMX" by JR. Also,
- 5.75 cm x 12 cm
In addition to the above, JNR / JR has various sizes depending on the purpose, but due to the abolition of tickets and the integration into ticketing at Mars terminals, specially designated common tickets (XNUMXth) ~ XNUMX types), and are rarely seen at present.There are a wide variety of sizes and shapes of commemorative tickets sold by each company's bureau.
GeneralTransit BusIn the case of, it is rare to issue a ticket when boarding (in many cases, the fare is directly cash or coupon ticket when getting on or off,Bus cardTickets are not so common because ofNishitetsu bus,Hokkaido Central Bus,Toyotetsu BusEtc. in the mainBus terminalTickets are sold from the first ride at the ticket counter or ticket vending machines. This is a smooth disembarkation by making advance purchase andExchangeHas the effect of reducing Also have a tourist spotTokai Busgroup,Hakone Tozan Bus,Alpico TransportationSo, for passengers who are unfamiliar with boarding a bus with a fare system to the kilometer, they are calling for passengers to buy a ticket as a guide as well. For other bus use in tourist areas, issue at a travel agencyCouponThere are kinds. Long mileageExpress BusIn many cases, tickets are issued.
In addition, on some reserved highway buses,インターネットAfter booking, go to the boarding page displayed by web paymentcomputerConnected toprinterPrinted withconvenience storeでMulti-function terminal(Lawson,FamilyMart) And agency storage service (Seven-Eleven) To pay the fare,cash registerIn some cases, the ticket issued at is the ticket.
Basically, it is issued for transportation of the section to be used, but for seats such as highway buses that have designated seatsReserved seat ticketIt may have the same function as. In addition, on some route buses, in the case of railroadExpress trainThere is a case that a bus equivalent toExpress chargeMay be
Ticket laws and regulations
Below, we mainly deal with railway tickets.
Prove or represent a claim for transportation under a passenger transportation contractSecuritiesIs. Normally, an unsigned ordinary ticketSecuritiesTherefore, the securities are required for the transfer and exercise of rights. However, since the ticket after the start of use (shears) cannot be transferred,Evidence securitiesIt is understood that it is nothing more than.
Railway business lawIs prohibited for passengers who do not have a ticket, except where otherwise provided (however,Hyogo OfHojo RailwaySince they do not issue a ticket, they take payment at the station where they get off.
Also, according to the above, the ticket will be valid regardless of where it is used, and as a rule,TochugeshaIs possible. However, exceptions are allowed if the railway operator makes other provisions. For details, see the section on getting off the bus.
The contents of the passenger transportation contract areConditions of carriageIsPassenger business rulesIs determined by. Each private railway company has its own similar conditions of carriage (Example:Kinki Nippon RailwayThe validity of the round-trip ticket at the round-trip ticket is twice as long as the one-way ticket only for refurbishment), but in some cases, it is substantially compliant with the contents of the passenger business rules of JR companies.
The fare is a consideration for shipping to the destination, and no refund will be given no matter how much delay there is if the purpose is completed. Refunds are basically limited to travel cancellations (JR Passenger Business Regulations Article 282-Article 289).
- If you cancel the trip because the train is not operating before the start of the trip, all fares and charges will be refunded without charge.
- In addition, if you separately travel in a non-stop section by means other than JR passenger railway, you will receive a non-ride certificate in advance, and the fare for the non-stop section will be refunded after the trip.
- After the start of travel, if the arrival is delayed for more than 2 hours, or if the train to the destination is lacking connection for more than 1 hour due to delay, or if it is certain that the trip is canceled, the departure station or intermediate station You can get repatriation without charge (if you do not stop). In this case, the fare will be refunded in full when returning to the departure point, and the difference minus the fare from the departure station to the alighting station when returning to the intermediate station.Number of ticketsIf you want to receive a free repatriation to the departure station, you can cancel the use and use the ticket again.
- The fee is not refundable, but you can board a vehicle of the same class when you repatriate. In addition, if the arrival of an express/limited express is delayed by more than 2 hours, the express/limited express charge will also be refunded.
- Commuter pass・If the ticket includes a section that has been closed for five consecutive days or more, the validity period will be extended or refunded for the number of non-delivery days. You can receive).
Handling of illegal use of tickets
According to the passenger business rules, JR and private railwaysKissel rideIf you illegally use your ticket or avoid the special fare, you can collect your ticket as invalid, and if you know the boarding section, if you do not know the section. The following fares and charges will be charged for the sections specified separately.
- Ordinary ticket: Regular fare and double the fare (including the fare and double fare if the price is included) = (ordinary fare + charge) x 2
- In the case of a commuter pass: A normal fare and twice the fare (if the price includes the fare, the fare and the double fare are included) assuming that the trip is made once a day from the valid day to the day of discovery. = (Normal fare + charge) x number of days x 2 x 2
In addition, if you are doing habitually or if you are malicious, you will be asked for damages,FraudYou may also be punished for building intrusions (sometimes considered unauthorized access to station facilities).
Handling of lost tickets
If you lose your ticket, the following measures will be taken based on Passenger Business Regulations Chapter 7 Section 3 Subsection 3 "Lost Tickets".
- If the clerk can confirm the fact of loss: Collect the normal fare for all boarding sections.
- If the clerk cannot confirm the fact of loss: The same treatment as the illegal boarding in the previous section will be applied, but the fare will be tripled only from the boarding station to the current station.
If you pay the fare again, you can request a re-collection certificate at the travel end station, and if you find a lost ticket within a year, you can re-collect with the found ticket. By presenting the certificate at the station counter, it is possible to refund the reissued ticket.
As mentioned above, it should be noted that the loss of the ticket may require payment of a higher amount than the fare of the actual boarding section. As an example,East Japan RailwayIn (JR East), enlightenment on prevention of loss of ticketsPosterWarns, "You may have to pay three times the fare from the departure station." If the ticket is stolen, it will be treated as if it had been lost.
In commemoration of events that will become milestones for operators, such as the opening and opening of new stations and new routes, the introduction of new vehicles, improvement of facilities, the abolition of routes, and social celebrations such as the New Year. Tickets to be issuedCommemorative ticketSay. "Commemoration issued for the same purpose and reasonAdmission ticketThere is also.
Some tourist routes are issued as "commemoration of boarding" and "commemoration of tourism". There is also a "commemoration of boarding" of a capacity event train.
In most cases, it is issued as a regular ticket, but mainly on the JNR1970 eraAround that time, there were cases where it was issued with fare tickets such as express tickets and limited express tickets.As an extremely rare case, it was sold as a commuter pass..
From before the war1960 eraUntil then, there were many cases where only one ticket was sold as a ticket equivalent to the first fare, but after that, more tickets were sold as a set, and the price tended to increase. From around the 1s, unique sizes, shapes, and designs appeared, and even those using materials other than paper and three-dimensional modeling were released.Pin badgeSome are sold in combination with commemorative goods such as.
1990 eraWhile the number of sales will decrease,Boarding cardWith the spread of, the number of cases issued in the form of commemorative cards has increased. Transportation system since the 2000sPrepaid CardWith the abolition of magnetic cards due to the spread of, there are cases where paper commemorative tickets are issued again. Also, due to high manufacturing costs, the number of cards issued is small, but some companies are issuing memorial IC cards.
As mentioned above, although the number of sales has decreased, the trend of higher prices has been maintained, and in recent years, products with a large number of hard ticket tickets or admission tickets are particularly conspicuous.
Auspicious as well as an admission ticketstation nameTickets that combine the two may become popular. Typical ones are as follows.
- Abundant Station → Tokuma Station (Soya Main Line) "Abundant and rich"
- Aikoku Station → Happiness station "From patriotism (loveland) to happiness" Even after the railway was abolishedTokachi BusHas been sold as a bus ticket.
- Shinsei Station → Taiki Station "To a newly born big tree" (Pray for maturity)
- Taisho station → Happiness Station "Be happy (Taisho)"
- Ashoro Station → Aikappu Station "Cup of love (crown) le"
- Katsuta Station → Kanagami Station(Hitachinaka Seaside Railway Minato Line) "Win, raise money"
- Toride station → Daihoro Station(Kanto Railway Joso Line) "Take a big treasure (Treasure)"
- Hoshoji Station → Ogane Station(Karasuyama Line) "A rich man with a treasure"
- Isogo Station → Motochoshi Station(Choshi Electric Railway) "Main tone"
- Keisei Koiwa Station → Keisei Narita Station"Love is true"
- Keisei Hachiman Station → Keisei Takasago Station"Soon, Hachiman-san and Takasago~"
- Fussa Station → Kaneko Station(Ome Line-Hachiko Line）
- Tsurumi Station → Kameari Station(Keihin Tohoku Line-Joban Line) "craneIs a thousand yearsturtleIs a ten thousand yearこ と わ ざBy the way,Commemorative ticket,Orange cardWas also sold.
- Yumegaoka Station → Kibogaoka Station (Sagami Railway) "Dreams and hopes"
- Tsurumai Station → Kamezaki Station(Chuo Main Line-Taketoyo Line) "Crane is a millennial turtle is a million year"
- Kanayama Station → Tsurumai Station(Chuo Main Line) "A crane dances on the mountain of gold"
- Sakae Station → Kanayama Station(Meitetsu Nagoya Main Line）
- Asa Station → Mede Station(Sanyo Main Line,Onoda Line) "I want to start from the morning (Assa)"
- Tsuruha Station → Marugame station(Kotoku Line-Yosan line) "Crane is a millennial turtle is a million year"
- Hanke Station → Mashike Station(Yodo Line-Rumoi Main Line) "Bald (half family) is fluffy (Hair growth)” Actually, it will be expensive, over 2 yen.
- Imafuku Station → University station(Matsuura Railway）
- Aino Station → Azuma Station(Shimabara Railway) "My dear (Aino) Go is my wife"
- Mayuki Station → Yoshimatsu Station → Tsurumaru Station(Hisatsu Line-Yoshito Line) Auspicious characters line up.
- Oiwake Station → Success station(Taiwan Railway Management Bureau) "Additional success" = succeed in catching up points
- Yongkang Station → Security station(Taiwan Railway Management Bureau) "Yasuyasu Nagaho" = Keep a healthy and peaceful life forever
- Fukuyoshi Station → Oiri Station(Chikuhi Line) "Fuku" and "Kichi" enter big
- Drop bus stop → Gokaku Bus Stop/Taisei Bus Stop (EhimeKumakogen TownBuses operated by "Gookuku" and "Taisei" lines.JNR bus-JR ShikokuMatsuyama Kochi Express LineIt was a conversion route from and it was sold before the conversion.
In addition to tickets for London subways and buses, there is also a "travel card" that allows you to ride the subway or bus for one day, and a prepaid magnetic card called the "Oyster Card."..Purchase London Underground tickets at an automatic ticket vending machine (Oyster cards can also be charged at an automatic ticket vending machine).. The London Underground does not have a transit check-out system when getting off, it is necessary to definitely purchase a ticket to the destination and fines will be imposed if you get over.
French railwayFares are set in detail according to the season, day of the week, departure time, etc., and there are several discount fares... Tickets for French National Railways are valid only for the train that has reservations (such as seat reservation), and for tickets without seat reservation within 7 days (until 24:XNUMX on the last day) from the stamping on the stamping machine. Has become.. Note that no stamp is required for E-tickets purchased on the French Railways website..
Roman subwayThere are one-time ticket (BIT), one-day ticket (BIG), three-day ticket (BTI), and one-week ticket (CIS).. Tickets for the Roman subway are sold not only at ticket vending machines and counters inside stations but also at Tabaki (tobacco stores near stations).
Vienna subwayTickets for (Woburn) can be purchased at automatic ticket vending machines installed at each station...Austrian public transport requires that the ticket be stamped at the ticket gate or in the car, and you will be fined if you have the wrong ticket at the time of confirmation by the ticket inspector..
Boarding ticket/air ticket
In the case of ships, long-distance ferries and other routes that carry out long-term voyages often adopt a grading system that makes a difference between special grade, 1st grade, 2nd grade and the equipment inside the ship.In this case, it will be in the form of special fare, first-class fare, second-class fare, and the difference in fare itself is set, which is different from the form that includes additional charges such as green tickets and sleeper tickets in Japanese railways. Is in the form of.
Railway ferryFor ferries that includeAutomobileWhen shipping thedriverIf you want to use the advanced cabin, if you have an empty seat in the advanced cabin, you can change to the advanced cabin by paying the difference between the 2nd class fare and the 2st class/special fare is there.
However, if the grading system is not adopted, such as for short-distance ferries and ferryboats, the ticket will be the same as a ticket for trains and buses.In the case of open sea routes, it may take the form of including so-called meal charges (meal charges).
Some routes issue boarding tickets with perforations on the face. Cut half of the pieces when boarding the ship and collect the stubs when disembarking. For short-distance ferry, there are some routes that directly collect the fare and do not issue a boarding ticket.
Generally, the issuance form is the same as other forms, but in the case of a ferry, there are cases where the "shiping instructions" are used to replace the boarding ticket. Also, except when using the short-haul shuttle route,An infantIt is necessary to list all of the accompanying persons including. this isJapan Coast GuardIs required by the notification ofDistressIt becomes difficult to confirm your identity. Therefore, the "boarding ticket"Airline ticketSimilarly, it can be said to be "registered securities".On the train ferrySeikan ferryCorresponds to this, and it was obligatory to fill in the boarding list.
Strictly speaking, it is not a boarding ticket, but boarding a vehicle (Shipping) An air ticket to let you go is also a type of boarding ticket.
Air ticket/boarding pass
- ^ Ticket list (railway / bus) Toyama regional railway(Retrieved September 2021, 9)
- ^ Yukio Masui "New Revised Land Transport"Chikura Shobo, 1939, 161 pages.
- ^ a b Yukio Masui, "New Edition Land Transport," Chikura Shobo, 1939, p.166.
- ^ a b c Yukio Masui, "New Edition Land Transport," Chikura Shobo, 1939, p.163.
- ^ a b Yukio Masui, "New Edition Land Transport," Chikura Shobo, 1939, p.161.
- ^ a b Yukio Masui, "New Edition Land Transport," Chikura Shobo, 1939, p.162.
- ^ "Answer, ride and apply!Challenge letter from the northern land | JR Hokkaido”. Hokkaido Railway Company. As of September 2020, 12オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2021/6/6Browse.
- ^ "Hard ticket" stubbornly active ... Shimabara Railway Yomiuri ShimbunOnline (delivered on November 2021, 6) Viewed on January 22, 2021
- ^ [Business feature] A quietly spreading "hard ticket" boom?NHK(Delivery on December 2021, 6) Retrieved on November 7, 2021
- ^ Nowadays, ticketing terminals have become popular, and most of the tickets are issued by simple consignment stations.
- ^ Atsumi Furuya (October 2016, 2). “Do you know the difference between "ticket" and "ticket"". 東洋 経 済 オ ン ラ イ ン. Toyo Keizai Inc.. p. 2. 2016/2/19Browse.
- ^ Tokue Shigeru "Kippu no Tales" Naruzando Shoten, 1994.ISBN-4 425-76011-5.
- ^ West Japan RailwayIn1974 To commemorate the 50th anniversary of the Omuta Line opening,Hankyu CorporationAt1976 To6300 series OfBlue ribbon awardThere is an example released in commemoration of the award.
- ^ JTBPublishing "Lala Chitta London (2015 Edition)", p. 128
- ^ a b JTB Publishing "Lala Chitta London (2015 Edition)" p. 129
- ^ a b c JTB Publishing "Lala Chitta France" (2015), page 4
- ^ a b JTB Publishing "Lala Citta RomeFlorence(2017 edition) ”p. 57
- ^ a b JTB Publishing "Lala Citta ViennaPrague(2016 edition) ”p. 15
- One day ticket
- Dutch machine
- Shortage(Transfer checkout)
- Longest one-way ticket
- Round the World Ticket
- Commuter pass
- Refill ticket
- Ticket gate
- Automatic ticket gate
- Credit boarding method
- Office management code