Direct shuttle bus "Chatan Airport Express" that connects Naha Airport and Chatan Town, Okinawa in a minimum of 45 minutes November ...
If you write the contents roughly
For many years, it has been argued that tourist destinations, including Chatan Town, need vast parking lots.
Chatan Tourism MaaS Joint Venture (Secretary company: Udec Co., Ltd., Location: Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Representative Director: Babaen ... → Continue reading
Atpress is a pioneer in the distribution of press releases.
We handle a wide range of genres of news, from tourism and gourmet to entertainment and gadgets.
It is packed with the latest information that can be delivered faster than anywhere else because @Press, which distributes press releases to TV, magazines, web media, etc. and is strong in SNS!
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
(I.e.(Kankouchi) isTourismTravelFor the purpose of recreation and sightseeing calledTravelOr for travelers,History-culture-NATURELandscapeTourist assets such as are properly maintained,TransportationInstitutionshotelIt means an area where tourists can be accepted.
Therefore,National park内 のNATUREprotectionAreas such as areas where people cannot enter, historical and cultural heritage,world HeritageEven if it is registered in, etc., it is not a tourist destination if it does not have a system for accepting tourists due to transportation and accommodation facilities. However, among these, those that are being developed for the purpose of disclosure and that are ready for general tourists to appreciate sightseeing assets such as history, culture, and natural scenery that are prerequisites for sightseeing are tourist destinations. Become.
Many of these tourist destinationsTourism AssociationOrganize groups such as to attract tourists for the purpose of sightseeing, natural scenery andHistoric siteWe carry out various maintenance projects such as tour guides, accommodation guides, and garbage collection in the area.
Incidentally,Theme park,amusement park Theamusement facilitiesIt is not a tourist resort because it is not a facility for sightseeing and recreation. However, some theme parks are adjacent to tourist spots, and some of them are accommodation facilities, cultural facilities, etc.
The reading of the town name, Chatan"Kitatani" is "Chitatan → Chitatan → Chatan"[Source required](Okinawan dialectThen, the sound of “ki, ky” changes to “ch”). From those who are not used to reading the town name, such as people from outside the prefecture,ChaIt is sometimes pronounced as a head height, but among local residents,TanIs pronounced.
The Mihama area on the west coastUS Armed ForcesIt is a popular spot for the people involved and is the only place in the prefectureFerris wheelThere isAmerican villageThere is also a relatively large areaAeon Ryukyu(Former Ryukyu Jusco) AEON Chatan (AEON Chatan Shopping Center) And other entertainment and store facilities, which are visited by many local citizens and tourists.
In Chatan TownCamp Foster,Camp Kuwae(Camp Leicester) Kadena Air Base,Army oil storage facilityThere are four US military facilities, accounting for 4% of the total area of the town, so the remaining 52.3 km2There are about 2 townspeople living in.
Okinawa main islandLocated on the central west coast.
List of town characters
- Sandy beach
- Chatan --1-2 Chome
- Port (Minato)
- Mihama ―― 1-3 chome
Among them, Kitamae, Chatan 1-2 Chome neighborhoodHumbyAlso called. originallyUS Army in JapanIt was so called because there was a Humvee airfield of the Marine Corps. In addition, the town is divided into the following administrative districts.
- Thank you
- North ball
- Sandy beach
- Okinawa City(Until March 1974Koza City）
- Ginowan City(Ginowan Village until 1962)
- Kadena Town(Part of the village until 1948, until thenYomitan VillageWere adjacent to each other)
- Kitanakagusuku Village(Nakagusuku Village until 1946)
|Chatan Town and Population Distribution by Age in Japan (2005)||Chatan Town Age and Gender Population Distribution (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Chatan Town (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
Chatan thinningWas made up of 9 villages: Aniya, Chatan, Kuwae, Heianyama, Sandside, Nokuni, Yara, Kadena and Yamauchi.
- 1671 : Aniya is incorporated into Ginowan Magiri.
Tamashiro, evangelism, Irei, Hamakawa, Nori are newly established.
- 1908 May 4 : Island township systemWith enforcement, ChatanPauseIs Chatan Village. The government office is located on the sandy side.
- 1945 March:Battle of OkinawaIt became a landing point for US forces and the entire village was immediately occupied.
- 1946 October: Residents are allowed to move to a part of the Momohara area.
- 1947 January: Residents were allowed to move to the Xieyuan area, but the flat land, which was one of the prefecture's leading breadbaskets, was not allowed.As a result, people carve out and settle in terrible terrain, forming the current densely populated area of Xie.
- 1948 May 12: The northern part of the village such as Kadena is a branch village as Kadena village (1976 ToKadena TownBecomes).
- 1980 April 4: Town system comes into effect.
- 1981 December: All Camp Foster Humvee airfields are returned.
- October 1988, 10: Chatan Town Athletic Park is opened.
- From around 1997American villageThe construction work of is started.
- By 2004, the construction of the American Village is almost complete.
- Construction work will begin from around 2007.
- Mayor Toguchi Masashi
Postal delivery is in Okinawa CityOkinawa Post OfficeDo.
- Chatan Kuwae Post Office
- Chatan Miyagi Post Office
- Chatan Post Office
- Humvee post office
Junior high school
- Chatan Elementary School(The site is located in Okinawa City, which faces the city boundary)
- Chatan Town Kitatama Elementary School
- Chatan Town Hamakawa Elementary School
- Chatan Town Chatan Daini Elementary School
- FM Nirai(79.2MHz) Chatan Town, Kadena Town, Ginowan City (broadcast area)
The following routes run through the town. "Ryu" of the operating companies in the table belowRyukyu Bus TransportationLine, "Oki"Okinawa busLine. The lines described in both show the joint operation lines of both companies.
|number||Route name||Operating company||starting point||end point||市町村||Main transit points in Chatan Town|
|20||Nago West Line||Ryukyu|
|Naha BT||Nago BT||Naha - Urasoe City - Ginowan City - Chatan Town - Kadena Town - Yomitan Village - Onna village - Nago||National Highway No. 58 (Chatan, Kuwae, Ihei, sandside)|
|120||Nago West Airport Line||Naha Airport|
|28||Yomitan (Sobe) line||Naha BT||Yomitan BT||Naha City-Urasoe City-Ginowan City- Chatan Town -Kadena Town-Yomitan Village|
|29||Yomitan (Kina) line|
|228||Yomitan Omoromachi Line||Omoromachi Station|
|43||Chatan Line||Okinawa||Naha BT||Chatan Town Office||Naha City-Urasoe City-Ginowan City- Chatan Town||Chatan, Kuwae|
|62||Chubu Line||Ryukyu||Yomitan BT||Sandside tarmac||Yomitan Village-Kadena Town- Okinawa City - Chatan Town||Xiali, American Village, Chatan Miyagi|
|63||Xiekari Line||Naha BT||Gushigawa BT||Naha City-Urasoe City-Ginowan City- Chatan Town -Okinawa City- Uruma City||Humvetown, Xiali|
|263||Xiekari Omoromachi Line||Omoromachi Station|
|75||Ishikawa Chatan Line||Higashiyama parking lot||Chatan Town Elderly Welfare Center||Uruma City-Okinawa City- Chatan Town||Chatan High School|
|96||Chatan-AEON MALL Line||Okinawa||Chatan Town Office||Rycom||Chatan Town - Kitanakagusuku Village||In front of Kuwae and Fire Station|
|112||National highway line||Ryukyu||Naha BT||Gushigawa BT||Naha City-Urasoe City-Ginowan City- Chatan Town -Okinawa City-Uruma City||Chatan, Kuwae, Ihei, Kamisei|
From June 2017, 6 to June 19, 2021, the community bus of the same name operated two routes, the north course, which operates the northern half of the town area, and the south course, which operates the southern half.
Other bus routes
Naha AirportThere is a limousine bus that connects the tourist resorts and resort hotels in the town. Both can be used in the same way as regular buses.
- National Route 58
- Okinawa Prefectural Route 23 Okinawa Chatan Line(Main local road-National highway）
- Okinawa Prefectural Road 24
- Okinawa Prefectural Road 130
Chatan Town and US Military Base
Chatan Town, which became the landing point of the US Army due to the presence of the Japanese military airfield, lost the lives of many residents.There are still four US military facilities, and US military bases occupy 4% of the total area of the town.
Chatan Town U.S. Military Base
- Kadena Air Base: 19,855 thousand square meters (Chatan Town about 3,635 thousand square meters, 18%)
- Camp Kuwae: 675 square meters (Chatan Town)
- Camp Zukeran: 5,450 thousand square meters (including 2,571 thousand square meters in Chatan Town)
- Army oil storage facility: 1,277 thousand square meters (including 408 thousand square meters in Chatan Town)
Returned U.S. military base
- Return of Humvee Airfield
- 382 square meters of Camp Zukeran will be returned to become Hamby Town.Mihama Town Resort American Village will be a major tourist destination.Chatan Town estimates that the economic spillover effect will be 1991 billion yen over the 2002 years from 12 to 1726.Property tax increased 357 times from 2 million yen to 8600 million yen.The previous base employment was less than 81, but the return created 100 jobs.
- Return of May Moscara Shooting Training Ground
- The land readjustment project was promoted, and urban development centered on commercial facilities was promoted. In just seven years from 1996 to 2002, the economic spillover effect was 7 billion yen and the property tax was 402 million yen to 192 million yen. It increased 1 times to 8500 million yen.
- Tadashi Ishimine(baseball player)
- Ishino Asano(singer)
- Hajime Irei(Member of the House of Representatives・Mr. Chatan
- Yoshihiro Ire(boxer)
- Kitamura Saburo(Actor)
- Sakki (comedy entertainer "")
- Tomikawa Moritake(Okinawa PrefectureDeputy Governor,Okinawa International UniversityPresident）
- Nakama Asaki(manga artist)
- Nichikuma Julius(baseball player)
- Nichikuma Montel(baseball player)
- Yara Tomohiro(Member of the House of Representatives, journalist)
- Kei Minoru(Ryukyu Broadcastingannouncer)
- Yonaha Tohru(Folk song)
- ^ "History of Kadena Town”(Japanese). Kadena Town. As of February 2021, 2オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2021/2/10Browse.
- ^ Chatan Town Official Website "Chatan Town Community Bus (C-BUS) Demand Operation"
- ^ "Zenshoren [National Commerce and Industry Newspaper] ” www.zenshoren.or.jp. 2021/1/4Browse.