Photo blue impulse image
Blue Impulse, exhibition flight at weekend Nittahara on December 12th and 4th
If you write the contents roughly
In addition, Blue Impulse will be the first flight since the mobile training was conducted at Nittahara Base from December 2020th (Monday) to December 12th (Friday), 14.
The Japan Air Self-Defense Force's acrobatics team "Blue Impulse" will be on Saturday, December 2021, 12 and Sunday, December 4, 12 ... → Continue reading
"Fly Team" provides aviation-related news for aviation fans and airplane users such as airlines, airports, and military.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Nittawara Base(Nyutabaru Airbase)MiyazakiKoyu-gunShintomi-choLocated in Oaza Nyuuta 19581Japan Air Self-Defense ForceBase.5th WingEtc. are deployed.The commander of the base is also the commander of the 5th Air Corps.
In addition, it was organized by pilots with the strongest skills in Japan.Tactical Fighter TrainingIt is also known that it was the former home of the.The base area is 9,135 square kilometers.The runway is being renovated and the corps is being improved for joint training between Japan and the United States.In addition,U.S. ForcesFutenma baseHas been selected as one of the relocation destinations for the "emergency deployment base function".. OriginallyImperial ArmyAviation unit OfNittahara Army AirfieldIt was built as an educational facility for the Army Air Corps and parachute units, but was used as a sortie base for special attack aircraft at the end of World War II..
- 1944/(Showa 19) June- Army Aviation Communication School新田原教育隊編成
- 1945/(Showa 20)- Pacific Wardefeatにより廃止
- 1957/(32)May 12 - 旧新田原陸軍飛行場跡地に滑走路を再建、航空自衛隊基地として開庁
- 1959/(34)May 6 - 第3操縦学校分校（新田原）が第17飛行教育団と改称
- 1961/(36)May 7 - 5th Wingas well as the 6th Squadron Matsushima BaseMove from
- 1962/(37)May 1 - 10th SquadronOrganization (machine used:F-86F）
- 1963/(38)May 1 - 第17飛行教育団が廃止
- March: Started approach control operations for the approach and departure aircraft of Miyazaki Airport and Nittahara Airfield within the Nittahara Control Station.Three control personnel were dispatched from the aviation security office in Miyazaki Airport.
- 1966/ (Showa 41) November: The approach control station at Nittahara Base is withdrawn to Miyazaki Airport.Started approach control work using own equipment in the instrument flight control room at Miyazaki Airport.Miyazaki Air Traffic Security Office Nittahara Control Station abolished
- 1971/(46)May 7 - F-104が離陸に失敗。滑走路をオーバーランして丘の中腹に激突して大破炎上。乗員1名が殉職
- 1973/(48)May 4 --Belonging to the baseRescue teamMachine (MU-2) がMt. Osuzuyamaで訓練中に墜落して乗員4名殉職
- 1978/（昭和53年）4月 - 新田原警務分遣隊が新田原地方警務隊に改編
- 1980/(Showa 55)- US-Japan Status Agreement2 as applicable facilities / areas (temporary joint use) of Article 4, Paragraph 179.28 (b)ha US Army in Japan(Facility / area name: Nittahara Airfield,Nyutabaru Air Base, FAC 5115)
- 1982/(57)May 12 - 第202飛行隊機種更新、F-104J/DJからF-15J / DJ
- 1983/(58)May 3 --Tactical Fighter Training Moves from Tsuiki Air Base
- 1985/(60)May 3 - 第204飛行隊が機種更新と同時にHyakuri BaseMove to301th SquadronMoved from Hyakuri base
- 1990/(Heisei 2 years)May 4 - 飛行教導隊が機種更新、T-2 Advanced TrainerFrom F-15DJ
- 2000/(12)May 10 --Abolished 202nd Squadron,Aviation Education GroupSubordinateFighter Training Group（第23飛行隊）編成（使用機：F-15DJ）これにより、空自の航空団で唯一の1個飛行隊体制となる
- 2002/（平成14年）3月31日 - 第5基地防空隊新編
- 2007/(19) January-Near the baseBird fluDisposal poultry (about 93000 birds) buried on the premises
- 2010/(22) June- MiyazakiInFoot-and-mouth disease処分家畜の埋却地に選定（4箇所、4ha）
- 2014/(26)May 8 - Air Tactical Guidance GroupWith the new edition, the Tactical Fighter Training Corps has been reorganized into the Tactical Fighter Training Group.
- 2017/(29)May 10 --Jurisdiction over Nittahara AirfieldTerminal controlTransferred from Miyazaki Approach Control Zone (Miyazaki Airport) to Kagoshima Approach Control Zone (Kagoshima Airport)
- 2018/(30)May 10 --The governmentU.S. ForcesAnnounced that it has informed the local government of its policy to improve the ammunition storage and tarmac.The reason is to prepare for emergencies such as emergencies.
- Western Air CorpsSubordinate
- Air rescue teamSubordinate
- Air support groupSubordinate
- (Air traffic control group) Nittahara Control Corps
- (Aviation weather group) Nittahara Meteorological Corps
- Aviation Education GroupDirect control
Japan Ground Self-Defense ForceWestern DirectorDirect control
- (SDF Miyazaki Regional Cooperation Headquarters）
- Nittahara branch office
- Minister of DefenseDirect control
- (Air Police) Nittahara Local Police
Air traffic control
|TWR (Control Tower)||126.2MHz, 236.8MHz, 304.5MHz|
|APP (landing)||120.1MHz, 120.9MHz|
- APP isMinistry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and TourismOsaka Aviation BureauKagoshima AirportThe office is in charge.Operating hours are from 7:00 to 22:00.
- Until October 2017, 10, Osaka Aviation BureauMiyazaki AirportThe office was in charge. (29 Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism Notification No. XNUMX)
- GND, TWR, METJapan Air Self-Defense ForceNittahara Airfield Nittahara Control Corps is in charge
- In the surrounding airspaceSpecial approach control zoneIs set.
Aviation Security Radio Facility
|Station name||Types||frequency||Identification signal|
- Operating hours are 24 hours
- JR KyushuNippo Main Line Hyuga Shintomi StationAbout 5 minutes by car from.Or the same lineTakanabe StationAbout 20 minutes by car from.
- Higashikyushu Expressway Saito InterchangeAbout 20 minutes by car from.
- It is usually held at the end of November or the beginning of December.Blue ImpulseThere is an exhibition flight.
- Mobile flight, simulated scramble and simulated ground attack, rescue flight exhibition by aircraft belonging to Nittahara base, andConstruction base-6th SquadronBelongingF-2AWill fly and a mobile flight will be carried out.Also, because the paratroopers were once stationed there,1st Airborne BrigadeParatroopers (most of the paratroopers are from Miyazaki prefecture) will also be held...Long time ago,Iwakuni base-1st Marine WingBelongingF-16And the Ground Self-Defense ForceMitsuhara Garrison-3th anti-tank helicopter corpsBelongingAH-1SHas been exhibited by.In addition, the Miyazaki Prefectural Police Air Corps helicopter, Miyazaki Prefecture disaster prevention helicopter, and Miyazaki University doctor helicopter have also participated in the disaster exhibition.
- The ground exhibition mainly exhibits the Land, Sea, and Air Self-Defense Forces and U.S. military aircraft, but air defense firearms and base guard vehicles, including VADS simulated shooting training by the 5th Base Air Defense Corps under the 5th Air Corps Base Operations Group. Will also be exhibited.In the past, the Ground Self-Defense ForceType 74 tank(8st Tank Battalion) Was also exhibited in some years.
- In 2014, the U.S. militaryV-22 "Osprey"Was exhibited.
- Also, with the relocation of the 2016st Squadron in October 10, "Farewell, Phantom" F-301EJ Final Demo was held in addition to the annual air festival as a sign of gratitude to the locals.
- In 2021, the air festival was canceled due to the new coronavirus, andJapan Air Self-Defense Force"Weekend Nittahara" was held as an alternative event for the Nittahara Air Base Festival for those who are interested in joining the army.
The on-base parking lot is for people with disabilities and persons with disabilities only, and it is necessary to apply in advance.The parking lot on the south side of the Nittahara Air Festival (which is extremely close to the runway compared to other bases) is due to construction work inside the base.2006/It has been discontinued since.
- ^ Submitted by Seiken Akamine, Member of the House of Representatives Answer to questions regarding joint US-Japan training and facility development accompanying the "US military reorganization" at the Air Self-Defense Force Nittahara base Ministry of Defense, SDF
- ^ “Survey on the establishment of a castle as a US military base, Mr. Tamura and Mashima from Fukuoka enter the field”. Red flag(October 2018, 10). 13-2018-10
- ^ Sleeping special attack machine at a depth of 45 meters 65 years Asahi Shimbun August 22, 8
- ^ a b "Fifty Years of Air Traffic Control: For the Safety of Air Traffic", Air Traffic Control Fifty Years History Compilation Committee, Published by Air Traffic Control Association, March 2003, P3 "181-5 Miyazaki Airport"
- ^ "Failed to take off" "Chugoku Shimbun" July 46, 7 Evening edition 26 pages
- ^ Showa 55Defense Facility AgencynoticeNo.2
- ^ Deployed the 305th Squadron at Nittahara Base --MRT Miyazaki Broadcasting (August 2015, 8)
- ^ Kagoshima / Miyazaki Airports to integrate air traffic control operations First time between regional airports --NHK News (delivered on October 2017, 10, as of October 6, 10)originalArchived)
- ^ "Miyazaki to develop US military ammunition storage and tarmac at Nittahara base". NHK(July 2018, 10) 2018/10/21Browse.
- ^ "To develop US military ammunition storage and tarmac at Nittahara base". West Japan Newspaper(July 2018, 10) 2018/10/21Browse.
- ^ The only event related to the Air Self-Defense ForceSky God Soldier] Will be broadcast.