Delicious relaxing Shiga time at Ohmi Railway Hino Station, the history of the station that has continued since the Meiji era and the latest local cafe sweets are combined
If you write the contents roughly
Four years ago, volunteers such as Genzo Masano, a Hino merchant, petitioned for a stop here in Kozukeda.
A masterpiece animation by Kyoto Animation, "I want to fall in love with Chuunibyo! Hino Town, Shiga Prefecture, one of the sacred places of → Continue reading
Train channels are always immersed in the train! This is a railway specialized channel for railway fans.
You can check the latest railway news you are interested in at once!
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
The ancestors of the Masano family have been for generationsTea makingRun a business,BanOffering tea to1534/(astronomical3 years)Sixth rank below OfOfficial positionGenyu who got it was the first generation, and he was offering tea to Yusai III, but Soetsu ShidaiOsakaI made an eye doctor a living.Father Genzaemon is the sixth landlord of the Masano family...In addition, in another document, it is stated that the Masano family has been engaged in agriculture for generations. .
Genzo Masano was born in Murai in Hino in 1659 (2nd year of Manji) as the third son of his father Genshiro and his mother Shino, and his childhood name was Manshiro.1676/(Enpo4 years) Renamed Genshichi at the age of 18PeddlerTo start.At first, I went to work with my second brother Maruemon to learn about commerce, and it was sunny.1684/(SacrednessFirst year) Independence as a merchant was recognized..In addition, in another document, it is stated that because the profit of agriculture is thin, he went to Echigo to learn business and started business after his father died..
The area where the business was conductedShinshu-Echigo-Edo-Kuwana-Kyoto-Osaka-SakaiPurchased in Kyoto, Osaka, and Sakaicotton・ Selling antiques (used clothes, used ornaments, etc.) and clothing in Shinshu and Echigo, in Shinshu and EchigoShrink-た ば こEtc. were purchased and sold above.At the beginning of the independence, the funds on hand were only 32 cars (assuming 1 yen per car (estimated in the same way thereafter), the present value is about 40 million yen), but the year before the medical training was conducted.1692/(GenrokuIn 5 years), the assets were 530 cars (about 21.2 million yen).During this time, he borrowed XNUMX% of the original business from his mother and siblings to expand his business.Also, as I learned from my brother, I also went on a business with my younger brother Yasubei for a while and taught my brother about the business..
1693/(6th year of Genroku) Suddenly, he started medical training under the doctor Nagoya Tansui in Kyoto.The reason is uncertain, but it is thought that he was very impressed by the fact that Nagoya Tansui diagnosed and treated his mother Shino's disease, and that he was originally interested in medical treatment because his ancestor had an eye doctor. ing.During medical training, until thenaccounts receivableThere is collection and interest income on loans, and in addition, in the Genroku decadeMoneySince I hired two people to do business, I was able to fully support my family and work hard at medical and pharmaceutical training..
1698/(11th year of Genroku) After shaving and entering the monk's register and calling him Genzo1701/(Genroku 14) Returned to Hino and started a pharmaceutical wholesale business.As a result of looking at the countries through commerce, Genzo thought that many people could not receive medical treatment and lost their lives, and that if they had medicine, they could save the lives of many people.The following year, the drug was sent to the Hino store.DispensingSet up a room to do1703/In (Genroku 16), the pharmaceutical wholesale business also got on track.Drug typeWas procured in Sakai, mixed in Hino, and used as a combination drug by hiring employees to carry out business.It also wholesaled to other merchants and drug dealers in various regions.Compared to conventional products, the combination drug is easier to carry and is suitable for business, and the profitability of the combination drug is higher (1% to 2%) than the profit margin (3% to 4%) of ordinary business. Genzo's profit has grown dramatically since then...In fact, it has been 25 years since we switched to the pharmaceutical wholesale business, despite the fact that there was a scorching of the Daimyo lender.1725/(KyohoIn 10), it grew to have assets of over 82 million cars (about 3.3 million yen)..
1705/(Hoei2 years)HobashiAfter being appointed to the position of Hobashi, all twelve articles to control himselfFamily ruleWas decided.Of particular note is the prohibition of market transactionsDaimyo lendingAttention to.Of these, the daimyo lender isGenroku eraMany merchants made a large loan to the daimyo because of the rise in prices, but it became difficult to repay the daimyo with the end of Genroku, and as a result, many merchants went out of business.For this reason, Genzo decided that Daimyo lending should be within XNUMX% of the daimyō.In fact, even in the Masano family, he is a neighboring lord while Genzo is alive.Nishoji DomainIchihashi familyAs a result of lending without being able to refuse the offer from1709/In (Hoei 6th year), the Ichihashi family had difficulty in repayment and suffered a large loss...With the development of business, family lessons and rules changed to complicated and detailed contents such as rules of employers, rules of store management, rules between branch houses and head family..
1732/(Kyoho 17 years), the assets were transferred to the eldest son, Hakuyoshi Nagoya, and the second son, Inogoro.Hakuyu was given more than 13 hundred funds to 22 real estate such as rental houses in a mansion in Kyoto, and Ino Goro was given more than 20 hundred funds to Hino's main house / store and assets of business sales, and loaned separately. We entrusted the management of over 47 hundred assets such as gold to two people.At this point, Genzo had nearly 90 million cars (about 3.6 million yen), excluding real estate.Genzo died the year after the transfer of assets.
After Genzo, the Masano family put out two Hobashi bridges by the end of the Tokugawa shogunate.. Also,Meiji RestorationAfterWestern medicineHino's drug sales business fell into a slump in its heyday, and Eshu Hino Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. (currently Hino Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.) was established to rescue Hino's middle-class retail drug business, led by Genzo XNUMXth, the landlord of Masano at that time. Became the first president and protected Hino's drug retailing.
- Born in 1659 (2nd year of Manji).Called Manshiro, a childhood name.
- In 1676 (4th year of Enpo), he changed his name to Genshichi and went to business.
- In 1684 (the first year of Jokyo), he became independent as a merchant.
- 1689/(2nd year of Genroku), he welcomes his wife, Yotsu, the daughter of Sukezaemon Machida.
- In 1692 (5th year of Genroku), the eldest daughter Kiyo was born.
- In 1693 (Genroku 6), he practiced medical treatment under the doctor of Kyoto, Nagoya Tansui.
- In 1698 (Genroku 11), he shaved his hair and entered the monk's register, calling him Genzo.
- In 1701 (Genroku 14), he returned to Hino and started a pharmaceutical wholesale business.
- In 1702 (Genroku 15), a chamber was set up in the Hino store.
- In 1705 (Hoei 2nd year), he was appointed to Hohashi.
- In 1709 (Hoei 6th year), a loan to the Ichihashi family of the Nisshoji domain was burnt.
- In 1732 (Kyoho 17), the assets were transferred to the eldest son, Hakuyoshi Nagoya, and the second son, Inogoro.
- He died in 1733 (Kyoho 18).
- Man's Disease Sensitive Maru
- Manji Sensou Maru is a combination drug that has been treated by the Masano family for generations. Became.As an effect, "fever /cold-Vomiting・ Fish and birdsFood poisoning-Heart disease-stomach ache-Gastrointestinal disease-dizziness-faint-Epidemic-diarrhea・ Before and after childbirth ".It is still sold as "Masano Man's Disease Sensitive Maru".
- Father Masano Genzaemon
- Mother Shino (Myomasa)
- Brother Ida Sukeemon (adopted to the Ida family)
- Brother Masano Maruemon
- Younger brother Yasubei Masano
- Wife Yotsu (daughter of Sukezaemon Machida)
- Eldest daughter Kiyo
- The eldest son, Hakuyoshi Nagoya (adopted by Genzo's teacher, Nagoya Tansui, and succeeded the Nagoya family)
- Second son Masano Inogoro
- ^ a b c d "The trajectory of the founding period of Omi merchants In the case of the first Genzo Masano Chapter XNUMX Independent business period" (Kiyo Motomura)
- ^ a b "Omi Merchant P133 Genzo Masano" (Mitsuyoshi Hirase, Omi Shokai 1911)
- ^ a b "The trajectory of the founding period of Omi merchants In the case of the first Genzo Masano Chapter XNUMX Conversion to the pharmaceutical industry" (Kiyo Motomura)
- ^ "Business History 39 (3) 2004 Omi Merchant Genzo Masano's Joint Drug Distribution Nozomi Motomura" (Business History Society)
- ^ "The trajectory of the founding period of Omi merchants In the case of the first Genzo Masano Chapter XNUMX Enactment of family morals" (Kiyo Motomura)
- ^ "Research Bulletin of the Archival Museum Building, Faculty of Economics, Shiga University Masahiro Uemura, Family Rules and Store Rules of the Omi Merchant Genzo Masano in the Meiji Era" (Archaival Museum Building, Faculty of Economics, Shiga University)
- ^ a b "The trajectory of the founding period of Omi merchants In the case of the first Genzo Masano Conclusion" (Kiyo Motomura)
- ^ "Study of the Omi Merchant Genzo Masano" (Kiyo Motomura, January 2009)
- 本村希代 著「Trajectory of the founding period of Omi merchants In the case of the first Genzo Masano」、同志社大学 編 『經濟學論叢』 54(4)巻、2003年、1113-1136頁 .2012/10/26Browse.
- 本村希代 『近江商人正野玄三家の研究』、福岡大学同志社大学博士論文、2009年3月。
- 平瀬光慶「正野玄三の事」 『近江商人』近江尚商会、1911年、133頁。
- Masahiro Uemura By "Family rules and store rules of the Omi merchant Masano Genzo family in the Meiji era」、滋賀大学経済学部附属史料館 編 『滋賀大学経済学部附属史料館研究紀要』 39巻、2006年、13-30頁 .2012/10/26Browse.
- 本村希代 著「近江商人正野玄三家の合薬流通」、経営史学会 編 『経営史学』 39(3)巻、2004年12月、58-77頁。
Literature related to Genzo Masano
- 上村雅洋 著「近代における近江商人正野玄三家の雇用形態」、和歌山大学経済学会 編 『経済理論』 332巻、2006年7月、149-169頁。
- 滋賀県百科事典刊行会 編 『滋賀県百科事典』大和書房、1984年。
- 正野玄三 『正野法橋玄三製剤誌』、1906年。
- 本村希代「近代における近江日野売薬の展開と近江商人正野玄三家」 『福岡大學商學論叢』 53(2)巻福岡大学、2008年9月、189-215頁。
- Tenbin no Sato Gokashokondo Higashiomi City Omi Merchant Museum. “Retsuden-Genzo Masano". 2013/6/26Browse.
- Shiga Prefecture Tourism Information. “Hino Machikado Sensoukan (formerly Masano Drugstore)". 2012/10/26Browse.
- Shiga Prefecture Hino Tourism Association. “Gamo Ujisato and Omi Hino Merchant "Omi Hino Merchant Mandise Sensation Maru" and "Hino Machikado Sensoukan (former Masano Genzo Yakuten)"". 2012/10/26Browse.
- Hino Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. “Introduction of Hino Town Town". 2012/10/26Browse.
- Hino Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. “History of medicine "Masano Manji Sensou Maru"". 2012/10/26Browse.