Photo Jeep Compass Improved New Model
Expanding Jeep Business in China ... Stellantis to Raise Joint Venture with Guangzhou Automobile
If you write the contents roughly
Stellantis plans to consolidate its business in China for the Jeep brand into Stellantis Jeep.
On January 1, Stellantis announced "GAC Stella ...", a joint venture with GAC Group in China. → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Stellantis NV(British: Stellantis NV"Become bright with stars" Latinverbfrom stello) IsFrance OfCar makerGroup PSAとItalyCar manufacturersFiat Chrysler Automobiles(FCA) is a XNUMX-XNUMX investmentmergerWas bornMultinationalCar manufacturing company.
Stellantis NV NetherlandsIt is registered inAbarth,Alfa romeo,Chrysler,Citroen,Dodge,DS,Fiat,ジ ー プ,Lancia,Maserati,Opel,Peugeot,Ram Tracks,BoxholeIt is composed of 14 brands.NV TheDutchso"Ltd.(Naamloze Vennootschap) "AbbreviationIs.The name of Stellantis isCorporateUsed only as a brand, with 14 brand namesLogo typeThere is no change in.
2019/At the beginning, FCA was a French group companyRenaultSeeking a merger with, and reached a tentative agreement. But,French governmentDid not support this agreement and the merger was withdrawn.
After that, FCA approached PSA. This was officially signed in December 2019AcquisitionIs expected to create the world's fourth-largest automaker, saving around € 4 billion annually... After the $ 2019 billion acquisition was announced in October 10, work began on deciding on a new name for the merged company.
The merger is overwhelming by the shareholders of both companiesVoting rightsAs a result of exercise2021/Confirmed on 1 January and completed on 4 January 2021.After the acquisition is completed, on January 1, 16Italian Stock ExchangeandEuronext ParisCommon stock was bought and sold in January 2021, 1New York Stock ExchangeListed under the ticker symbol "STLA".
September 2021, 9, a major shareholderDongfeng Motor GroupApproximately 1.15 million Stellantis shares 3610% (6 million shares)Euro(7.1 millionDollar) Announced that it was sold.This was implemented as part of the PSA-FCA merger agreement, and Dongfeng Motor Group will continue to hold a 4.5% stake..
As of 2021, the Stellantis brand portfolio is as follows:
|Alfa romeo||1910/||Timothy Kniskiss|
(Spin-off from Citroen brand)
|ジ ー プ||1941/||Christian Meunier|
(Spin-off from Dodge brand)
After the merger of 50% FCA and 50% PSA, the owners will be:
- 14.4% Exor The Agnelli family
- 7.2% Peugeot family
- 6.2% French government
- 4.5% Dongfeng Motor Group
- 2.4% Tiger Global
- 1.6% UBS Securities
- 0.96% Vanguard Group
In Japan, FCA Japan, which handles the Fiat Abarth Alfa Romeo Jeep brand, and Peugeot Citroen, DS Automobiles, and the Opel brand.Groupe PSA JapanThere were two companies.2022/(Reiwa4) In January, it was announced that the two companies would be merged to unify the Japanese corporation, and at that time it was announced that the company name would be "Stellantis Japan"..
On March 3, the same year, the two corporations mentioned above merged and the company name was changed to "Stellantis Japan Co., Ltd.", and the management of Stellantis in Japan was completely integrated.Headquarters function is placed on the former FCA Japan side..As for the Maserati brand, "Maserati Japan" will promote its activities independently..
- ^ “Fiat-Chrysler & Peugeot Agree on Merger to Create 4th-Largest Carmaker”. NPR(July 2019, 10) 2020/7/17Browse.
- ^ "stellans, stellantis M --Latin is Simple Online Dictionary" (English). www.latin-is-simple.com. 2021/1/4Browse.
- ^ "stellantis" is the genitive, singular form, male and neutral, of "stellans"-or, also, the present active participe of "stello", in that case still meaning "of (him / that who) brights with stars"
- ^ "stello, stellas, stellare A,-, stellatum --Latin is Simple Online Dictionary" (English). www.latin-is-simple.com. 2021/1/4Browse.
- ^ Fiat Chrysler to Be Renamed Stellantis After Merger With PSA, Wall Street Journal, 15 July 2020
- ^ a b Fiat Chrysler and PSA Group rename merged automaker'Stellantis',, 16 July 2020
- ^ “Fiat Chrysler proposes 50-50 merger with Renault”. TechCrunch 2019/5/27Browse.
- ^ “Mergers: Commission approves the merger of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles NV and Peugeot SA, subject to conditions” (Press Release), European Commission, (December 2020, 12)
- ^ "Fiat Chrysler and Peugeot shareholders vote to merge, creating world's fourth-largest car maker" (English). NBC News. 2021/1/4Browse.
- ^ Noble. “Stellantis merger to close on Jan. 16 after PSA, FCA shareholders approve" (English). The Detroit News. 2021/1/5Browse.
- ^ "The merger of FCA and Groupe PSA has been completed" (English). 2021/1/16Browse.
- ^ "Stellantis jumps 11% in NYSE debut. Here's what you need to know about the world's fourth-largest automaker”(English). CNBC (November 2020, 1). 2021/9/10Browse.
- ^ "Stellantis shareholder Dongfeng sells down stake for 600 mln euros". Reuters (September 2021, 9). 2021/9/8Browse.
- ^ FCA Japan and Groupe PSA Japan integrated Stellantis Japan established 2022 models such as Alfa Romeo's SUV "Tonare" will be introduced in 13 --Car Watch January 2022, 1 (viewed January 18, 2022)
- ^ Birth of Stellantis Japan Eight unique brands integrated under one corporation --Stellantis Japan March 2022, 3 (viewed March 1, 2022)
- ^ "The new" Stellantis Japan "accelerates electrification at once. Pay attention to the synergistic effect of the integration of FCA Japan and Group PSA Japan --Web Motor Magazine ". Web motor magazine (Motor Magazine). (November 2022, 3) 2022/5/26Browse.
- Official Website
- Stellantis Japan
- Stellantis: Name of new group due to merger of FCA and Group PSA Joint press release of FCA and PSA