Facing the Tokaido of the past [Wooden station building catalog] Kansai Main Line 03/160 Tomida Station
If you write the contents roughly
Tomida Station was opened as a Kansai Railway station in 1894 (Meiji 27).
* Taken in December 2020 The top image is Tomida Station on the Kansai Main Line.Although it is a large station building, it is an unmanned station.Tomita Station ... → Continue reading
Train channels are always immersed in the train! This is a railway specialized channel for railway fans.
You can check the latest railway news you are interested in at once!
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
- Tomita Station (Tochigi Prefecture) --East Japan Railway Company (JR East) Ryomo Line station in Ashikaga City, Tochigi Prefecture.
- Iyo-Tomita Station --A station on the Shikoku Railway (JR Shikoku) Yosan Line in Imabari City, Ehime Prefecture.
- Koriyama Tomita Station --A station on the JR East Ban-etsu West Line in Koriyama City, Fukushima Prefecture.
- Tomita Station (Mie Prefecture) --A station on the Kansai Main Line of the Central Japan Railway Company (JR Tokai) in Yokkaichi City, Mie Prefecture.
- Kintetsu Tomita Station --A station on the Kintetsu Nagoya Line and Sangi Railway Sangi Line in Yokkaichi City, Mie Prefecture.
- Awa Tomita Station --A station on the JR Shikoku Mugi Line in Tokushima City, Tokushima Prefecture.
- Echizen Tomita Station --A station on the West Japan Railway Company (JR West) Koshimi Kita Line in Ono City, Fukui Prefecture.
- Tonda Station (Osaka) --A station on the Hankyu Kyoto Main Line in Takatsuki City, Osaka Prefecture.
- Settsu Tomita Station --A station on the JR West Tokaido Main Line in Takatsuki City, Osaka Prefecture.
- Kii Tomita Station --A station on the JR West Kisei Main Line in Shirahama-cho, Nishimuro-gun, Wakayama Prefecture.
- Suo Tomita Station-On the JR West Sanyo Main Line in Shunan City, Yamaguchi PrefectureShin-Nanyo StationFormer name of.