Takuma Sato surprised by the speed of rivals faster than expected "I could not catch up with their speed at all"
If you write the contents roughly
However, this is just a battle to decide the starting order of 500 miles, and the battle is about to begin.
"I was shocked today. It hurts my heart ... (bitter smile)."Takuma Sato, who finished the second day of qualifying, is so good ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
|Of this articleitem nameHas the following notational fluctuations.|
Covered by singers from all over the world, it has been sung.In Japan, the Japanese title of "Five Hundred Miles"Peter, Paul & MaryBoard(English edition）The board is a hit.Initially, English lyrics were the mainstream for covers by Japanese singers, but later several translations were announced, especially.Kiyoshiro ImawanoThe translation of was the standard for subsequent covers.
The lyrics describe a scene in which the train goes far away from its hometown and lover as the train progresses..
The original singer Hedy West is credited as the author, but in reality she was handed down by her grandmother when she was young.Great depressionIn the ageFree rideMigratory bird workers who were moving around in JapanHobobyFolk songThere is a theory that.
Other roots are said to have roots in the folk songs "20 Miles" and "Reuben's Train" in the first half of the 900th century..
- (English edition） --1961.
- Peter, Paul & Mary-1962. A hit in Japan with the Japanese title "Five Hundred Miles".
- (English edition） --1963. Billboard Hot 100The highest 10th place.The producer isChet Atkins.
- The Brothers Four --1963.
- The Kingston Trio ―― 1964.
- The Seekers --1964.
- Peter & Gordon --1964.
- Glen Campbell —— 1964.instrumental.
- Sonny & Cher --1965.
- Yujiro Ishihara --The 1966 single.The Japanese title is "500 miles". No. 1 and No. 3 are covered in English, and No. 2 is covered in Japanese.The translator is unknown.
- The Spiders ――Recorded on a compact board with 1966 songs released in 4.English cover.
- Wink --1989.single"Lonely tropical fish] Recording.Translation:Oikawa Nyuko..The Japanese title is "500 miles to the back"
- HIS ---1991.album"Japanese people] Recording.Translation: Kiyoshiro Imawano.The Japanese title is "500 miles"
- Hiro Takano - the year of 2000.Includes live album "RIDE ON TIDE".
- Fayray --2006.single"Two than one] Recording.English cover.
- Takako Matsu --2009.single"With you"·album"Time for music] Recording.
- Akiko Yano ---2013.album"Akiko Yano sings Kiyoshiro Imawano] Recording.
- Justin Timberlake --2013 movie "Inside Leuwin Davis Song of a Nameless Man"Insert song.
- Fujiwara Sakura --2016.single"Soup] Recording.Drama"Love song"Insert song.
- Yoshioka --2018.album"Utairo] Recording.
* All Japanese covers other than Yujiro Ishihara and Wink are translated by Kiyoshiro Imawano.The English cover (recorded in 1990) by Kiyoshiro Imawano has not been released for a long time, but the best album released in 2011, "sings soul balladsIt was recorded in.
- ^ a b 500 Miles Meaning of lyrics, Japanese translation Original song, rootsWorld folk songs and nursery rhymes
- ^ 500 Miles (Takako Matsu) / Piano (Solo) Beginner YAMAHA Purin and sheet music
- ^ 500 Miles Away / 500 MILES FROM HOMETachibana Recommended Flowchart for Used Records
- ^ In memory of Hedy West-a journey to trace the footsteps and the origin of the famous song "500 Miles"TAP the POP