Photo Fujita Gakuen, which provides advanced medical care (overall view)
Fujita Gakuen opens advanced medical facility in Tokyo next to Haneda Airport Aiming to open next year
If you write the contents roughly
Setting up a medical facility at Haneda, the gateway to the sky that represents Japan, is likely to lead to further improvement of the brand image.
Fujita Gakuen (Toyoake City, Chairman Kiyotaka Hoshicho), who runs Fujita Medical University Hospital, will utilize advanced technology in Tokyo in 2023 ... → Continue reading
Chubu Keizai Shimbun
★ Disseminate information on the Chubu region of the "Manufacturing Kingdom" to all over the world
The Chubu Keizai Shimbun was first published in 1946 (Showa 21) and has a track record of over 75 years, and has earned the trust of many years.
Toyota Motor in the Chubu region is the only "regional economic newspaper" among the newspaper publishers that are members of the "Japan Newspaper Association"
We are conducting detailed coverage activities from large companies to small and medium-sized companies.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
|Public medical institution||1,202||3,522||261||4,985|
|Social insurance affiliates||51||450||7||508|
Medical institution(Irikyokan) is a facility that provides medical care.
Medical institutions in Japan
What are medical institutions in Japan?Medical lawStipulated inMedical facilitiesRefers to.AdministrationInhospital,pharmacy,Home-Visit nursing stationIt is the institution for secondary medical examinations and prosthetic limb type instructors. In a narrow sense, a hospital,Clinic,Nursing care health facility,DispensingRefers to the pharmacy and other facilities that provide medical care (hereinafter referred to as "medical care facilities"). Although there are many misunderstandings, osteopathic clinics, osteopathic clinics, acupuncture and moxibustion clinics, chiropractic clinics, and chiropractic clinics are practicing medical institutions and are not medical institutions.
Established by the provisions of each law related to medical insuranceInsurance medical institutionIs different from the definition.
Classification in medical law
- No name restrictions- Hospital,Maternity hospital,doctor's office, sanatorium
- 20 beds or more- hospital, Hospital branch
- No beds or less than 20 beds- Clinic
- Pregnant, maternity, and puerperal <10- Midwifery
- Under public medical insurance,Medical treatment benefitsMedical institutions that carry out Insurance medical institution
- Under the public medical insurance, pharmacistsprescriptionA pharmacy that carries out dispensing based on- Insurance pharmacy
Classification by creator
Minister's Secretariat, Ministry of Health, Labor and WelfareClassification of establishments of medical facility surveys by the statistical information department
Public medical institution
Medical lawThen prefectures, municipalities, etc.Minister of Health, Labour and WelfareThe hospital or clinic opened by the person (see below)Public medical institution(Article 31), Minister of Health, Labor and Welfare orPrefectural governorCan order the following matters to its creator or administrator: In addition, it is possible to give necessary instructions regarding the operation of the relevant medical institution (Article 35).
- All or part of the building, equipment, instruments and appliances should be used by a doctor or dentist who does not work at the public medical institution.Medical treatment or ResearchTo be used for.
- Doctor lawOrDentist lawOn-the-job training according to the provisions ofClinical trainingTo prepare the conditions necessary for the above.
- Take necessary measures for securing medical care pertaining to emergency medical care securing business specified in the medical care plan of the prefecture in which the location is located.
In addition, "the person who the Minister of Health, Labor and Welfare defines" among the establishments of the public medical institutions prescribed in Article 31 of the Medical LawnoticeAccording to the following (“Opener of public medical institution prescribed in Article 26 of the Medical Law” August 8, 22 Ministry of Health and Welfare Notification No. 167).CountryNote that is not included in the public medical institution if is the person who opened.
- Unions of local governments such as some office associations
- National Health Insurance Association
- Ordinary National Health Insurance Society
- Japanese Red Cross Society
- Social Welfare Corporation Onshi Foundation Saiseikai
- Welfare Agricultural Cooperative Federation(Including "Social Medical Corporation" established by Koseiren)
- Hokkaido Social Work Association
Medical institution bond
Medical institution bond TheMedical lawCan be issued by a medical corporation that establishes a medical institution prescribed in Article 39Evidence securities.Ministry of Health, Labor and WelfareMedical bureau"Guidelines for issuing "medical institution bonds" etc. notified by the long name"Then, according to the Financial Instruments and Exchange Act,Securities"Is not applicable,"Civil lawCreated for the purpose of proving that you borrowed money when borrowing money as a consumer loanEvidence securitiesIs defined as
Medical institution bonds are used because they can procure relatively small funds (about tens of millions of yen to XNUMX million yen) without any collateral or guarantee... The financing method is a method in which all financial institutions buy between "medical corporations" and "neighboring financial institutions" (total loan type), "medical corporations" and "neighbors with medical corporations" and "neighborhoods with transactions, etc." There is a method in which local people such as a "company" buy it (regional open type), and both are issued at interest rates below the normal loan rate of banks and welfare medical institutions.
However, around 23, the names of some medical corporations (or medical corporations in the dormant state) were abused and issued to a level (investors nationwide) that deviated from the regional open type. There was a problem with the solicitation of agency bonds (later this case was a fraud case).Therefore, the financial council (prime minister・The "Investment Service Bill," in which the first subcommittee of the Financial Subcommittee is proceeding with deliberation on legislation, had a debate on the regulation of monetary consumption loan contracts including medical institution bonds.There were things.
Regarding the consumer problem regarding medical institution bonds in September 24, the “Proposal on the consumer problem regarding medical institution bonds” was taken from the perspective of preventing the spread of damage.As for "ascertaining the actual conditions of issuance of medical institution bonds," "promotion of cooperation between related institutions," and "consideration of reviewing guidelines from the perspective of consumer protection."
Overview of issuing medical institution bonds
Regarding medical institution bonds, the following is stipulated by the Medical Administration Bulletin 0420 No. 7 April 28, 4 Notification by the Director of the Medical Policy Bureau, Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare.
- External audit required if the issue amount is large
- Issuance purpose is limited to acquisition of assets
- Notification of issuance requirements etc. to the supervisory agency before issuance
- There are restrictions on information disclosure, interest rates, solicitation methods, etc. when issuing
- Medical corporations can purchase medical institution bonds issued by other medical corporations, but in that case there are certain restrictions
Issue record of medical institution bonds
厚生労働省が実施した医療機関債 の発行状況を調査（平成25年3月8日公表）によると18 の医療法人が、計 41 件の医療機関債を発行しており、発行総額は43億900万円である（平成24年9月1日時点）。
Examples of medical institution bond issuance since 23 include:According to the number of news releases (the number of searches) in the first year of Reiwa, Kyushu Financial Group (Kagoshima Bank・Higo Bank),Joyo BankYou can check 15 cases of contracting/underwriting at Saga Bank.
It is possible to set the days to be closed and the hours to be treated according to the policies of each medical institution... It should be noted that this is not something that the government can be involved in.
Many medical institutions are closed on Sundays. This is allegedly due to problems with coordination with other services and staff.
practitionerThere are some small-scale medical institutions (clinics, clinics) operated on Wednesdays or Thursdays that are closed for half a day or all days. This is due to the fact that there are many medical institutions to be examined on Saturdays, and there are also transfers, and some academic societies and study groups to which medical institutions belong are held on Wednesdays or Thursdays..
However, to the doctorDuty to serveHas been defined (Doctor lawArticle 19,Dentist law(Article 19), it is said that it is not permissible to refuse medical treatment for emergency cases by limiting the medical treatment time (September 24, 9, Medical Departure No. 10). Regarding examinations outside the hours,Out-of-insurance combined medical expensesIt is possible to collect additional charges as a target.
- ^ 2019 Medical Facility (Dynamics) Survey / Hospital Report Overview (Report). Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare. (2019) .
- ^ Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare homepage About guidelines such as "medical institution bond" issuance (final revision medical administration 0420 No. 7 April 28, 4)http://www.mhlw.go.jp/file/06-Seisakujouhou-10800000-Iseikyoku/0000135213.pdf(Browsed on January 30, 1)
- ^ "Medical Facility Management Stabilization Business Survey Report for Financing at Medical Institutions”. Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare. 2020/8/17Browse.
- ^ "A new profit story, a solicitation for selling medical institution bonds!". National Life Center. 2013/2/11Browse.
- ^ "JCR ｜ Q & A". Japan Credit Rating Agency. 2013/2/11Browse.
- ^ Cabinet Office Homepage Recommendations on consumer issues related to medical institution bonds (September 2012, 9 Consumer Commission) https://www.cao.go.jp/consumer/iinkaikouhyou/2012/0904teigen.html(Browsed on January 30, 1)
- ^ a b Homepage of the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare The results of a survey on the issuance status of medical institution bonds by medical corporations are published http://www.mhlw.go.jp/stf/houdou/2r9852000002wx91.html (read January 30, 1) 2 out of the 23 issued in FY25, which were reported in 20, are issued by a corporate name that was later prosecuted for medical bond fraud, and are not issued in the true sense.
- ^ Regional Banks Association of Japan http://www.chiginkyo.or.jp/(Browsed on January 30, 1)
- ^ Why is Thursday afternoon closed? -Okazora Pediatric Clinic
- ^ Main proposal sent from July, XNUMX to September and way of thinking of city -Hiratsuka
- ^ Why are there few hospitals open on Saturdays and Sundays? -Amoeba News
- ^ How often do dentists have regular holidays? We will answer your simple questions immediately! -Dokurabo
brand imageAndBusiness Administrationthe termone of.社会,consumerHaveProductsIs given tobrandAgainstimageIt means that.It may also refer to the image that the brand given to a product is given to consumers.This brand image isCompany OfmanagementTo影響Is a matter of givingScandalIf there is a problem in society such as, the brand image of the product will deteriorate, and the management of the company that owns the brand will also deteriorate.On the contrary, if the brand image improves, the management of the company will improve, so the purpose of some companies was to improve the brand image.reformThere is also a place where you are doing.
- What is the brand image? --Kotobank
- What is a brand image?-Japanese expression dictionary Weblio dictionary
- Hyundai self settled in US fuel economy lawsuit Brand image deteriorated: Nihon Keizai Shimbun
- [Behind the business] Can "Yanmar" become "Ferrari", a major change in brand image? (Page 1/3) --MSN Sankei west - Wayback machine(For archived March 2013, 5)