"A shameful crime while in the position of a member of the Diet" Convicted by a former city council who collided with a motorcycle while driving drunk Kobe District Court
If you write the contents roughly
In the judgment on the 7th, the Kobe District Court pointed out that "a shameful crime while being a member of the Diet".
The Kobe District Court convicted a former city council in Koka City, Shiga Prefecture, who seriously injured a man riding a motorcycle while driving drunk ... → Continue reading
"Kansai TV Broadcasting" (Fuji TV affiliate) news account. We will send you the latest news from Osaka, Hyogo, Kyoto, Nara, Wakayama, Shiga and Tokushima prefectures.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Kobe District Court(Kobechihosaibansho) isHyogoKobe CityIt is inJapan OfDistrict courtOne of theHyogoHave jurisdiction over.AbbreviationIt is,Kobe District Court(This is small). Branches are located in Itami, Amagasaki, Akashi, Kashiwabara, Himeji, Shrine, Tatsuno, Toyooka, and Sumoto.
It has jurisdiction over Hyogo Prefecture, and the Kobe District Court has the main office located in Chuo-ku, Kobe City,Itami City,Amagasaki,Akashi City, Kashiwara (Tamba city),Himeji, Company (Kato City), Tatsuno (Tatsuno City),Toyooka,SumotoWith 9 district courtsFamily courtIn addition to installing the branch of theNishinomiya,Tamba Mt. Sasayama,Kakogawa, Hamasaka (Bikata-gunShin Onsen Town) Added to 4 places to 14 placesSummary courtHas been installed. In addition, there are five of Kobe 5st, Kobe XNUMXnd, Itami, Himeji, ToyookaProsecution examination committeeIs also installed.
- Central Office: Chuo Ward, Kobe City, Hyogo PrefectureTachibana Dori2-chome 1-XNUMX
- Itami Branch: Itami City, Hyogo PrefectureThousand monks47-chome 1-XNUMX
- Amagasaki Branch: 2-34-XNUMX Mizudocho, Amagasaki City, Hyogo Prefecture
- Akashi Branch: 2-18-XNUMX Tenmoncho, Akashi City, Hyogo Prefecture
- Kashiwara Branch: 439 Kashiwara, Kashiwara Town, Tamba City, Hyogo Prefecture
- JR Fukuchiyama Line Kashiwara Station 8 minutes walk northeast
- Himeji Branch: 250-XNUMX Hojo, Himeji City, Hyogo Prefecture
- Company Branch: 490-2, Kato City, Hyogo Prefecture
- Tatsuno Branch: 131 Kamikaze Castle, Tatsuno Town, Tatsuno City, Hyogo Prefecture
- JR Himeshin Line Honryuno Station 20 minutes walk from northwest
- Toyooka Branch: 12-81 Kyomachi, Toyooka City, Hyogo Prefecture
- Sumoto Branch: 1-18-XNUMX Yamate, Sumoto City, Hyogo Prefecture
- Sumoto Bus Center10 minutes south walk from (Honshikaikyo Bus, West Japan JR Bus, Hankyu Bus, Awaji Kotsu, Shinki Bus, Sanyo Bus) 2 minutes walk from Awaji Kotsu Yura Line "Koenmae"
- Himeji,Aioi City,Kakogawa,Ako City,Takasago,Asago City(Limited to Ikuno area),Kako-gunInami Town,Harima Town,Kanzaki-gunIchikawa,Fukusaki Town,Kamikawa Town,Ako-gunKamigori Town
*However, administrative cases and collaborative cases of branches of Itami/Akashi/Kashiwara/Sumoto and juvenile cases of branches of Itami/Akashi/Kashiwara are at the main agency, and those of company/Tatsuno branches are at Himeji branch. Respectively.
* In addition, civil ordinary cases, bill cases, check cases, personnel cases, and maintenance orders cases under Nishi-ku, Kobe City will be handled by the Akashi branch, which is the original area of jurisdiction, as well as by the central office due to special cases.
*Main office and Itami, Amagasaki, Akashi, Kashiwara, Sumoto branch jurisdictionCriminal trial involving judgesIs the main office, and the criminal trials involving the judges in Himeji, the company, Tatsuno, and Toyooka branch are conducted in the Himeji branch.
* Regarding execution cases of real estate auctions, the property is located in the central office of the central office, Akashi and Sumoto branch offices, and the property of the Amagasaki, Itami and Kashiwara branch offices is in the Amagasaki branch office, and the Himeji, company and Tatsuno branch offices are in the jurisdiction. The Himeji branch handles each of these properties.
- Kobe municipal elementary school forced promotion case
- Kobe National College of Technology Kendo practice refusal case
(Term of office, post-employment, etc.)
- (April 1980, 4-March 1, 1981 Sapporo High CourtSecretary)
- (November 1981, 11-March 28, 1984, Osaka High Court General Judge)
- (April 1984, 4-March 1, 1986 Osaka District CourtLong)
- (November 1986, 11-March 26, 1988, President of the Osaka District Court)
- (April 1988, 3-March 17, 1989 Osaka Family Courtchief)
- (November 1989, 9-March 4, 1992, Osaka High Court General Judge)
- Yoshida Ikeda(1992-1995 Osaka District Court President)
- (Jan 1995-May 6 Nagoya High CourtSecretary)
- Keiichi Murakami(Jan 1999-May 3 Tokyo High CourtDepartment general judge)
- (Jan 2000-May 7 Osaka High CourtJudge)
- Tsuneaki Matsuyama(Jan 2001-May 9 Osaka High CourtDepartment general judge)
- (September 2004-April 9, Director, Osaka Family Court)
- Jun Miura(April 2007-October 4 Chief Justice, Osaka High Court)
- Maeda Junji(October 2008-June 10 Chief Judge, Tokyo High Court)
- (June 2010-December 6 General Counsel for High Court, Osaka (2011nd Criminal Department))
- (Jan 2011-May 12 Intellectual Property High CourtDepartment general judge)
- (Jan 2013-May 8 Tokyo High CourtDepartment general judge)
- Ikuo Yamashita(April 2014-October 8 Chief Justice, Osaka High Court)
- (April 2016-October 1 Chief Justice, Osaka High Court)
- (April 2017-October 5 Chief Justice, Osaka High Court)
- Eiichi Miyazaki(April 2018-October 12 Chief Justice, Osaka High Court)
- (January 2020-March 10, 2021 Sendai High CourtSecretary)
- Tomoichiro Nishikawa(March 2021, 5-Incumbent)
See below for the 7th day of each month.
- 1/7 - July 1 (Old calendar)
- 2/7 - July 2 (Old calendar)
- 3/7 - July 3 (Old calendar)
- 4/7 - July 4 (Old calendar)
- 5/7 - July 5 (Old calendar)
- 6/7 - July 6 (Old calendar)
- 7/7 - July 7 (Old calendar)
- 8/7 - July 8 (Old calendar)
- 9/7 - July 9 (Old calendar)
- 10/7 - July 10 (Old calendar)
- 11/7 - July 11 (Old calendar)
- 12/7 - July 12 (Old calendar)