It used to be the departure and arrival station for buses heading to Kamikochi [Wooden Station Building Catalog] Chuo Main Line 12/239 Yabuhara Station
If you write the contents roughly
At a simple consignment station, there was a station staff at the window with the business hours posted as "7:10 to 15:50".
*Taken in September 2021 The top image is Yabuhara Station on the Chuo Main Line.A large wooden station building on a wide station square.The station is... → Continue reading
Train channels are always immersed in the train! This is a railway specialized channel for railway fans.
You can check the latest railway news you are interested in at once!
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Japanese railway station(Nihon no Tetsudo-eki)JapanDescribes the railway station in.
in JapanStation staffIs locatedRailway stationaboutticketEtc.Admission ticketIt is common that you cannot enter the boarding area unless you have.A doorway where station staff inspect and collect ticketsTicket gateCalled.Currently, mainly in urban areas, ticketsvending machine(Automatic ticket vending machine) AndAutomatic ticket gateIs often used.
Also, onceJapan National Railway(JNR)Temporary boarding / alighting areaThere was a facility called, which handled passengers getting on and off, but this was not a regular railway station but a facility for getting on and off under the authority of the Regional Administration Bureau, and was mainly installed in Hokkaido.Temporary boarding / alighting area1987 OfPrivatization of the national railway divisionOf the line itself that belongs toAbolishedDisappeared due to the upgrade to a formal station.
The freight customers, operating forms, and structures handled in Japan are roughly classified as follows.The following basically conforms to the definition of the former Japanese National Railways.
Classification by the object to be handled
Refers to those that have the function of handling both passengers and cargo.For business contentBaggageIt may include the handling of, but on the Japanese National RailwaysLuggage trainWith1986(61)November 11st blank paper timetable revisionIt has been abolished with, and has not been taken over by JR companies.
Meiji EraMany of the major stations at the beginning of the railway's opening were opened as general stations that handle both passengers and freight, but after that, due to the increase in the number of freight handled after the middle of the Meiji era, it was a big city.Terminal stationIn some cases, the freight station is separated (eg JR)Osaka StationとUmeda Freight Station).
On the other hand, at the station in the middle of the line, due to rationalization due to sluggish freight transportation since the 1970s, in 1984freight trainThe operation mode ofCar freightThe number of general stations has decreased significantly due to the reorganization of freight handling stations.Most of the remaining general stations are stations that have a container handling base or are connected to petroleum departure and arrival bases (refiners, oil depots).
Incidentally,Shinagawa Station,Nagoya StationThere is no freight facility like, and at first glance it looks like a passenger station (Shinagawa was handling freight until 1994),Sendai Freight Terminal Station,Tokyo Freight Terminal StationA general station that looks like a freight station without passenger facilities (originally a freight station, but both were in 1986 at the end of the national railwayformalThere is also (passenger company inherited), which started handling passengers.
Main general stations
- Takigawa Station
- Higashi Muroran Station
- Goryokaku Station / Hakodate Freight Station
- Shin-Fuji Station / Kushiro Freight Station
- Higashi Aomori Station
- Hirosaki Station
- Odate Station
- Yokote Station
- Koriyama Station
- Higashifukushima Station
- Onahama Station
- Tsuchiura Station
- Kuragano Station
- Takasaki Station
- Yokohama Hazawa Station
- Nagatsuta Station
- Mito Station
- Kuroi Station
- Aomi Station
- Ryuo Station
- Minami Matsumoto Station
- Kita-Nagano Station
- Obu Station
- Nagoya Station
- Numazu Station
- Yokkaichi Station
- Ajikawaguchi Station
- Yonago Station
- Hoki Mt. Ooyama Station
- Higashimatsue Station
- Higashifukuyama Station
- Otake Station
- Shin-Nanyo Station
- Shimonoseki Station
- Niihama Station
- Matsuyama Station
- Nabeshima Station
- Nagasaki Station
- Arita Station
- Nishi-Oita Station
- Kumamoto Station
- Nobeoka Station
- Sadohara Station
A station for passengers to get on and off.Generally speaking, "station" refers to a passenger station or a general station that handles passengers.
cargoStation for loading and unloading.The so-called "cargo base".freight trainOnly stops and general passengers cannot get on and off.Make up the trainMarshalling yard(Yard) is also a kind of this freight station.Many of the freight stations that serve as bases have names such as "○○ freight terminal station".In addition, due to the speeding up of rail transportation,E & S (arrival / departure line cargo handling) methodThere is no new technology introduced or freight trainsOff-rail stationSome are.
Main freight stations
- Kita-Asahikawa Station
- Sapporo Freight Terminal Station
- Hachinohe Freight Station
- Akita Freight Station
- Morioka Freight Terminal Station
- Sakatako Station
- Koriyama Freight Terminal Station
- Utsunomiya Freight Terminal Station
- Kumagaya Freight Terminal Station
- Koshigaya Freight Terminal Station
- Niiza Freight Terminal Station
- Sumidagawa Station
- Kajigaya Freight Terminal Station
- Kawasaki Freight Station
- Chiba Freight Station
- Keiyo Kubota Station
- Yokohama Hommoku Station
- Niigata Freight Terminal Station
- Minami Nagaoka Station
- Toyama Freight Station
- Kanazawa Freight Terminal Station
- Minami Fukui Station
- Tsuruga Port Station
- Shizuoka Freight Station
- Nishihamamatsu Station
- Gifu Freight Terminal Station
- Nagoya Freight Terminal Station
- Kyoto freight station
- Osaka Freight Terminal Station
- Suita Freight Terminal Station
- Baekje Freight Terminal Station
- Kobe Freight Terminal Station
- Himeji Freight Station
- Okayama Freight Terminal Station
- Hiroshima Freight Terminal Station
- Takamatsu Freight Terminal Station
- Kitakyushu Freight Terminal Station
- Fukuoka Freight Terminal Station
- Tosu Freight Terminal Station
- Kagoshima Freight Terminal Station
Classification according to the presence or absence of station staff
Station staffThe railway station where is located.It can be further classified into the following three types according to the operation form.
Directly operated station
A station where regular employees of a railway company perform station operations.Depending on the size of the station staff,Stationmaster-Deputy stationmaster-Assistant(JR West also has a "manager") ・ There are stations where all general employees are assigned, stationmasters + general station staff, and stations where only general station staff are assigned.There are also many stations that manage consignment stations and unmanned stations.
Affiliated company of railway company (Station serviceEtc.), etc., stations that outsource all operations except driving handling.For users, it is not much different from a directly managed station.In recent yearsStation NakaIn some cases, station operations are outsourced to a subsidiary that operates ancillary businesses around the station, such as cleaning commercial facilities and vehicles / station buildings.
The station staff at the outsourced station may be wearing the uniform of the railway company or the uniform of the outsourced company.
- Hokkaido passenger railwayIn (JR Hokkaido)subsidiary OfHokkaido JR Service NetOutsourced to.The uniforms of male employees are those of JR Hokkaido, but the uniforms of female employees are different from those of directly managed stations.
- East Japan Railway(JR East)subsidiary OfJR East Station Service(JESS) ・JR Chuo Line Community Design-Chiba Station Building-JR East Tohoku Comprehensive Service(TSS) ・JR Niigata Business(JNB) ・Chotetsu DevelopmentOutsourced to.Each company wears its own uniform.Within the company, each area may have a cap.
- Tokai passenger railway(JR Central) is a subsidiaryTokai Transportation BusinessThere is a station outsourced to, Wearing a uniform lent by JR Central (the name tag is attached differently, so you can tell it apart).AlsoShinkansen Railway Business HeadquartersAlso in the area of a subsidiaryShinkansen maintenance Tokai,Kansai branchIn the areaKansai Shinkansen ServiceOutsourced to each.
- West Japan Railway Company(JR West)JR West Transportation Service-JR West Koutsu Service-JR West Kanazawa MentecThere are stations outsourced to, and each of them wears their own uniform.
- Kyushu passenger railway(JR Kyushu)JR Kyushu Service SupportI outsource the work to, but I work wearing the uniform of JR Kyushu.
In addition to JR, the number of railway companies that outsource station operations to affiliated companies is increasing.
Simple consignment station
Generally speaking, a consignment station often shows this format.In order to distinguish it from outsourced stations, it is sometimes called "simplified (station)" or "simplified".Release of tickets (Ticketing business) But from the railway company市町村-Agricultural cooperative・ A station entrusted to a store or an individual in front of the station.
Basically, the station staff at Kan'i Itaku Station only issues tickets at the counter, such as selling tickets.For this reason,Collecting billsas well as the Ticket gateThe crew of the train that stops at the station will perform such tasks.However,Obama Line OfMihama Station,Wakasa Takahama Station,Geibi Line OfBingo Shobara StationThere are also simple consignment stations that carry out ticket gate operations at stations.
Formally, there are stations that sell tickets inside the station building and stations that sell tickets at the trustee's home or shops.
Even if the ticket is outsourced inside the station building, the outsourced station staff will not handle it directly as a customer, and as a general rule, the tickets sold at the counter are limited to short-distance tickets and coupon tickets.However, within the jurisdiction of JR Hokkaido, JR East, JR West, and JR Kyushu, consignment station staff will collect and settle tickets at some simple consignment stations centered on consignment to subsidiaries, municipalities and other public interest groups, and general companies. There are some cases where it is not possible to say unconditionally.In addition, in the case of municipalities and corporate consignment, there are cases where a contract is made to sell tickets and reserved tickets nationwide.In many cases, the consignment station staff at the simple consignment station work in plain clothes such as commercially available office clothes or in the uniforms of the consignment company.
If the sales office is located on the trustee side, even if there is a station building, it will not be used for station operations, and it will look the same as an unmanned station.Also, if it is a simple consignment during the JNR eraOfficial gazetteOr it was announced by the Japanese National Railways.The announcement is simply "unmanned station", but this meansDo not assign JNR staffHowever, this does not apply to outsourcers.
In addition, since some stations are not open 24 hours a day,Takayama Main Line,Taita LineFor routes that operate one-man trains at night, such as, the format is to put them in a collection box.In addition to the above routes, JR Tokai jurisdictionTokaido Main Line-Chuo Main LineOn routes other than the above, the conductor collects tickets during the closing hours.
Sales from Kan'i Itaku Station are to be paid to the management station on a fixed date.The ticket sales consignment fee is set for each company, and in the case of JR East, it is 1% of the face value (however, the commuter pass is 5%). In JR West, a bundle of 1.8 regular tickets is spelled out, and you can buy it from the management station at the price of 1 tickets. Of the 11 pieces sold, one piece will be the income of the trustee.In addition, when subcontracting to a JR West affiliated company such as JR West Koutsu Service or a local travel agency / taxi company as well as JR Tokai, Mars terminals and POS terminals will be installed or reserved tickets will be sold. In some cases, it is done with a Mars terminal or a replenishment ticket for exclusive use of charges.In addition, in the case of consignment to a municipality or NPO corporation, even if ticket sales are canceled due to the installation of a ticket vending machine or IC card charging machine, the trustee receives a sales commission from the sales of the ticket vending machine or charging machine and is treated as a simple consignment. There is an example of continuing.
A station where station staff are not resident. It is also called a "station without station staff".
Classification by station authority
Stations that have been given the prescribed discretionary authority by the operating company.The stationmaster has the highest authority.In many cases, some personnel rights, such as dispatching employees to managed stations (managed stations) only during rush hours, are granted.It also provides guidance on nearby business consignment stations and simple consignment stations, as well as maintenance of managed stations and unmanned stations.In addition, in JR Kyushu, due to the review of the business system, in some areas, as far as unmanned station maintenance is concerned, it is not a directly managed station but a railway division construction center..
Stations with a large number of passengers are often thought of as management stations, but looking at the actual distribution, there is a tendency for the level of railway facilities to be more important than the number of passengers getting on and off.
For example, Hyogo OfAkashi Station TheAkashi CityIn the center ofNishi Akashi StationThere are more than 1 passengers, but it is under the umbrella of Nishi-Akeishi Station (however, the stationmaster is assigned as a district station).
In addition, at management stations with a small number of staff, assistants are frequently provided from nearby management stations.
In the case of JR East, management stations are grouped by district, and important stations are designated as district stations, and the stationmaster of that district station also serves as the "district stationmaster".for exampleJR East Sendai BranchThe district stationmaster in the Furukawa areaFurukawa StationThe chief also servesIshinomaki Station-Koushida Station-Kurikoma-Kogen StationIs in charge of.Some branch offices have set up departments such as district guidance centers, district centers, and support centers that mainly perform logistical support operations in each district.
JR East Niigata BranchIn some cases, the management of surrounding stations is concentrated in the district stations, and the directly managed stations other than the district stations are managed independently by the own station.For example, in the Sakata areaSakata StationとTsuruoka StationIs a directly managed station, but Tsuruoka station manages only its own station, and other unmanned stations, simple consignment stations, and business consignment stations are all managed by Sakata station, which is a district station.
In addition, probably because the terms and systems are different for each company, in the case of JR West, the station equivalent to the "district station" in JR East (there may be multiple management stations even in the railway section / section). Is designated as a "management station", and the base station under its umbrella is designated as a "district station", and a stationmaster (inside the department, an assistant to the management station) is assigned to share management duties..
Stations that have limited discretionary authority from the management station.At directly managed stations, the assistant (in the case of more than one, the first assistant) has the highest authority and may be given the title of stationmaster.However, the scope of discretion is left to the management station, and important decisions are often made by the stationmaster of the management station.At consignment stations and unmanned stations, it seems that the manager of the management station concurrently serves as it is, or that an assistant in charge is appointed in the management station.
In addition, the directly managed station where station staff are dispatched from the management stationDispatch stationThat is.The dispatch station is basically as described above, but in reality, station staff working at the dispatch station may be assigned.In this case, the affiliation is the management station, but the location is the dispatch station.Since the number of station staff working at the dispatched station is small, assistant work is performed from the management station on a daily basis.
Classification by station installation period
A station that is open all year round after it is installed.
Stations that are open only at specific times, or stations that are temporarily set up and open for events.Temporary stationSee also
The station itself exists, but the train does not stop for some reason.Rest stationSee also
JR(National railway) Railway stations have one affiliation line for each.The same applies to stations where multiple lines are gathered, and lines other than the line to which they belong are available.Basically, the line that opened at the same time as the station was set up is the affiliation line, so the affiliation line may be different at the next station.
Example (the line in parentheses is the line of affiliation)
- Minami Chitose Station(Chitose Line)- Oiwake Station(Muroran Main Line)- Kawabata Station(Ishikatsu Line）
- Aoba Dori Station(Sengoku Line)- Sendai Station(Tohoku Main Line)- Tsutsujigaoka Station(Senseki Line)
- Minami Nagareyama Station(Musashino Line)- Shin Matsudo Station(Joban Line)- New Yabashira Station(Musashino Line)
- Funabashi Hoden Station(Musashino Line)- Nishi-Funabashi Station(Sobu Main Line)- Minamifunabashi Station(Keiyo Line）
- Funabashi Honor Station (Musashino Line) --Nishi Funabashi Station (Sobu Main Line) - Ichikawa Shiohama Station(Keiyo Line)
- Fuchuhonmachi Station (Nambu Line)- Kitafuchu Station(Musashino Line)- Nishikokubunji Station(Chuo Main Line）
- Chiba Minato Station(Keiyo Line)- Soga Station(Sotobo Line)- Hamano Station(Uchibo Line）
- Yoyogi Station(Chuo Main Line)- Shinjuku Station(Yamanote Line)- Okubo Station(Chuo Main Line)
- Harajuku Station(Yamanote Line) --Yoyogi Station (Chuo Main Line) --Shinjuku Station (Yamanote Line)
- Tokyo Station(Tokaido Main Line)- Kanda Station(Chuo Main Line)- Akihabara Station(Tohoku Line)
- Ochanomizu Station(Chuo Main Line) --Akihabara Station (Tohoku Main Line) - Asakusabashi Station(Sobu Main Line)
- Osaki Station(Yamanote Line)- Nishioi Station(Tokaido Main Line)- Musashikosugi Station(Nambu Line)- Shin-Kawasaki Station(Tokaido Main Line)
- Osaki Station (Yamanote Line) --Nishi-Oi Station (Tokaido Main Line) --Musashi-Kosugi Station (Nambu Line)- Hazawa Yokohama Kokudai Station(Tokaido Main Line)
- Komiya Station(Hachiko Line)- Haijima Station(Ome Line)- Higashi Fukusei Station(Hachiko Line)
- Musashishiroishi Station(Tsurumi Line)- Hamakawasaki Station(Tokaido Main Line)- Showa Station(Tsurumi Line)
- Nishi-Tsubame Station(Yahiko Line)- Yoshida Station(Echigo Line)- Yahagi Station(Yahiko Line)
- Ogashirabashi Station(Tokaido Main Line)- Kanayama Station(Chuo Main Line)- Atsuta Station(Tokaido Main Line)
- Fukui Station(Hokuriku Main Line)- Echizen-Hanadou Station(Obikita Line)- Odoro Station(Hokuriku Main Line)
- Tenma Station(Osaka Loop Line)- Osaka Station(Tokaido Main Line)- Fukushima Station(Osaka Loop Line)
- Teradacho Station(Osaka Loop Line)- Tennoji Station(Kansai Main Line)- Shin-Imamiya Station(Osaka Loop Line)- Imamiya Station(Kansai Main Line)- Ashiharabashi Station(Osaka Loop Line)
- Kashino Station(Katamachi Line)- Kyobashi Station(Osaka Loop Line)- Osaka Castle Kitazume Station(JR Tozai Line）
- Kashima Station(JR Tozai Line)- Amagasaki Station(Tokaido Main Line)- Tsukaguchi Station(Fukuchiyama Line）
- Tokushima Station(Kotoku Line)- Sako Station(Tokushima Line)- Yoshinari Station(Kotoku Line)
- Kokura Station(Kagoshima Main Line)- Nishikokura Station(Nippo Main Line)- Kyushu Tech College Station(Kagoshima Main Line)
- Wajiro Station(Kashii line)- Kashii Station(Kagoshima Main Line)- Kashijingu Station(Kashii Line)
- Iga station(Kashii Line)- Chojahara Station(Sasaguri Line)- Sakado Station(Kashii Line)
- Honjo Station(Chikuho Main Line)- Orio Station(Kagoshima Main Line)- Higashi-Mizumaki Station(Chikuhou Main Line)
- Minamimiyazaki Station(Nippou Line)- Tayoshi Station(Nichinan Line)- Miyazaki Airport Station(Miyazaki Airport Line）
Also, if the original line of affiliation is converted to another carrier, the line of affiliation of that station will be changed to the remaining connecting line.This is especiallyMaintenance bullet trainIt is often caused by the separation of management of parallel conventional lines.
- Aomori Station: Tohoku Line →Ou Main Line(Tohoku ShinkansenBetween Hachinohe Station and Aomori Station on the Tohoku Main LineAomori RailwayFor conversion to)
- Noheji Station: Tohoku Line →Ominato Line(Same reason as above)
- Hachinohe Station: Tohoku Line →Hachinohe Line(Same reason as above)
- Koma Station: Tohoku Line →Wreath line(Tohoku Main Line by extension of Tohoku ShinkansenMorioka Station - Mitoki StationAmongIGR Iwate Galaxy RailwayFor conversion to)
- Kamaishi Station : Yamada Line→Kamaishi Line(Yamada LineMiyako Station --Between Kamaishi StationSanriku RailwayFor conversion to)
- Imaizumi Station : Nagai Line→Yonesaka Line(On the Nagai LineYamagata RailwayFor conversion to)
- Komoro Station : Shin-Etsu Main Line→Koumi Line(Hokuriku ShinkansenShin-Etsu Main Line due to partial openingKaruizawa Station - Shinonoi StationAmongShinano RailwayFor conversion to)
- Toyono Station: Shin-Etsu Main Line →Iiyama Line(Shin-Etsu Main Line due to extension of Hokuriku ShinkansenNagano Station - Myokokogen Station(For conversion to Shinano Railway)
- Itoigawa Station : Hokuriku Main Line→Oito line(Hokuriku Main Line by extension of Hokuriku ShinkansenIchisha Station - Naoetsu StationAmongEchigo Tokimeki RailwayFor conversion to)
- Toyama Station: Hokuriku Main Line →Takayama Main Line(Hokuriku Main Line by extension of Hokuriku ShinkansenKurikara Station --Between Ichiburi StationAinokaze Toyama RailwayFor conversion to)
- Takaoka Station: Hokuriku Main Line →Johana Line(Same reason as above)
- Tsubata Station: Hokuriku Main Line →Nanao Line(Hokuriku Main Line by extension of Hokuriku ShinkansenKanazawa Station --Between Kurikara StationIR Ishikawa RailwayFor conversion to)
- Wakai Station : Nakamura Line→Yodo Line(Nakamura LineTosa Kuroshio RailwayFor conversion to)
- Imari Station : Matsuura Line→Chikuhi Line(Matsuura LineMatsuura RailwayFor conversion to)
- Shibushi Station: Shibushi Line →Nichinan Line(Because of the abolition of the Shibushi Line)
Railway station now
In the station yardconvenience storeOr multiple restaurant,bookstore, Etc., so-called "Station NakaA shopping zone called "" may be set up.In addition to theseconcertThere are also various activities such as livelihood support and cultural activities for railway users, such as events such as exhibitions and exhibitions.
It was also enacted in 2000Act on facilitating smooth movement of public transportation for the elderly and disabled(Traffic Barrier Free Law. In 2006Act on promotion of facilitation of movement of elderly people, persons with disabilities, etc.Due to the transition to)handicappedIt is required to create an environment that is easy to use.
Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and TourismBy 2010, if there is a step of 5000 m or more at a station with more than 5 passengers, the goal is to facilitate movement by eliminating the step with an elevator / escalator.In addition, at stations on some lines, to prevent falls on the tracksHome doorHas been installed, and safety is also taken into consideration.
In the past, even small stations had station staff to handle cargo and driving, and even small stations required a station building of a certain size or larger.However, recently, if the number of passengers is very small due to the management stance of saving labor costs and giving priority to things that are not costly to maintain (maintenance free),RegionAroundMujin-ekiMany examples have come to be seen.The former station building has been removed, and some stations have only waiting rooms, only ticket sheds, or no buildings.On the other hand, in the city center, we used the fact that people gathered at the station.Station buildingAlso, the number of Hashigami station buildings that double as free passages is increasing.
The number of passengers at a station is usually represented by the number of passengers who have passed through the ticket gate, and the number of passengers who get on and off the train is used as the number of passengers who get on and off the train, or the number of passengers who get on and off the train.In Japan, the former is mainly used by JR, and the latter is mainly used by other businesses.
This numberDirect operationHowever, it does not necessarily match the number of users of the station, such as the fact that connections between the same operators are not taken into consideration, while the number of passengers crossing operators is also counted.
Building Standard Law and station building
Building Standards LawAlthough there is no term for "station building", it is excluded from "buildings" to which this law applies under Article 2 of the law. "Shelves, storage tanks and other similar facilities" are listed.Therefore, ticket gate facilities and station offices that are in contact with the platform are not subject to the law.The same applies to the stairs and passages at Hashigami Station and underground stations.However, the so-called "" integrated with the station facilitiesStation buildingCommercial facilities, general living rooms and evacuation facilities are subject to the Building Standards Act, including their structures.Detailed operationSpecified administrative agencyDepends on.In addition, according to the provisions of Article 40 of the same lawMunicipalities OrdinanceSince regulations can be added with, it is safe andUniversal designThere is a place to determine this from the viewpoint of.In addition, from the viewpoint of effective use of land in the city center, on the premises of elevated structures including railways, road diagonal lines and shade regulations under the Building Standards Act, etc.Group regulationsSome of the applications are to be excluded.
Characteristic station building
Historical station building
- Shimbashi stop* (Tokyo)-Japan's first railway station.ShiodomeAlong with the redevelopment, Japan's first station building was restored based on old photographs and excavations.
- Nagahama Station*(Shiga Prefecture,Hokuriku Main Line) --The station building at the time of opening on March 1882, 3 still exists.As Japan's oldest railway station buildingRailroad memorialIt is designated as "Former Nagahama Station Building Railway MuseumIt is published as.
- Kamezaki Station(Aichi prefecture,Taketoyo Line) --It is said to be the station building at the time of opening on March 1886, 3, and it is not only existing but still in use.It is the oldest active station building and is considered to be the oldest existing wooden station building in Japan.
- Osumi-Yokogawa Station-Kamonagawa Station(Meiji36 years,JR Kyushu) --The wooden station building at the time of opening is currently in use.
- Nijo Station* (Meiji 40,Kyoto Railway→JR West Japan,Umekoji Steam Locomotive Museum→Kyoto Railway MuseumRelocated and preserved as a material exhibition hall)
- Hamadera Koen Station(Meiji 40th year,Nankai Electric Railway）
- 建築 家Kinno Hinodesign.It is a Western-style station building with a wooden one-story building (Tatsuno's first station building), and it is also the oldest station building of a private railway.
- Karuizawa Station* (Meiji 45,JR East, (Old) Relocated and preserved as Karuizawa Station Memorial Hall)
- Muroran Station* (Meiji 45,JR Hokkaido, Tourist information center, saved as a multipurpose hall)
- Kumamoto Station* ((Taisho2 years, JR Kyushu)
- Shin-Yokaichi Station(Taisho 2)Omi Railway）
- Tokyo StationMarunouchi (Taisho 3rd year, JR East, etc.)
- The red brick station building is an architectKinno HinoOne of the masterpieces of. In 2012, it was "restored" to its original appearance.
- Mojiko Station(Taisho 3)Important cultural property, JR Kyushu) --Reconstruction due to corrosion of the station building.
- Orio Station* (Taisho 5th year, JR Kyushu) --Conservation or disposal is under discussion with the local community.
- Suwanomori Station-Takashinohama Station(Taisho 8th year, Nankai Electric Railway)
- Mino Station* (Taisho 12 years,Meitetsu, Preserved even after abandoned railway station)
- Takojizo Station(Taisho 14)Nankai Electric Railway）
- Tochigi Station* (Showa 3, JR East, JR EastTobu, Relocated to the Super Car Museum near Tochigi City General Sports Park)
- Kobe station(Showa 5, JR West)
- Izumo Taisha-mae Station(Showa 5)Ichibata train）
- Taisha Station* (Taisho 13th year, JR West, preserved even after abandoned railway station)
- Ujiyamada Station(Showa 6)Kinki Nippon Railway）
- Kotohira Station(Showa 11)JR Shikoku）
- Atsushio Station* (Showa 13)National railway, Atsushio Station, now abandoned line)
- oldDowa Mining Katagami RailwayStation buildings * (discontinued stations, some of which still exist)
- Nishiiwakuni Station(1929(Showa 4), still in use,Iwatoku Line）
Etc. (* indicates that the station is not currently used as a station building due to the transition to a new station building or abandoned railway / station)
- Fukaya Station(Saitama,JR East Takasaki Line）
- Tokyo StationNew imitatingHashigami station buildingIs.This is a businessmanEiichi ShibusawaBuilt by Shibusawa in his hometownBricksThere was a factory and it was producing a lot of bricks.It was also used in the Tokyo station building, so it was designed to commemorate it.However, due to the load capacity of the Hashigami station building, brick-like tiles are actually used.
- Kawasaki Station(Kanagawa Prefecture, JR East Tokaido Line/Keihin Tohoku Line/Nambu Line）
- Most of the station buildingStation buildingA very general thing that is composed of.Although it looks relatively new, most buildings will soon be 40 years old.Originally it should have been rebuilt, but at that time it was the end of the Japanese National Railways and it was difficult due to lack of funds, so a part of the station building was provided to Kawasaki City and the East-West Free Passage was set up.The station building is famous in the industry because it has undergone large-scale construction such as expansion in addition to large-scale seismic retrofitting in a short period of time.
- Former Tsuruga Port Station Building(Fukui Prefecture)
- Kashiwara Station(Hyogo Prefecture, JR West Fukuchiyama Line）
- ^ In the past, we also provided simple consignment, but it will end in October 2011.
- ^ This is a labor-saving measure in which employees of the construction center manage unmanned stations along with work such as track maintenance and signals.
- ^ Railway journalArticles of JR West stations in the series "Local trains across Japan"
- List of Japanese railway stations
- Station type
- Abandoned station
- Representative station
- parking lot
- Signal field
- Terminal station
- Shared use station
- Temporary boarding / alighting area
- Unexplored station
- station name
- Petition station
- People station
- Effective length
- Station affairs equipment
- Ticket gate
- Green Window
- Station stamp
- Station STATION
- Road Station
- Station numbering
- Station code
- Exit number
- Off-rail station
- Car station