Photo Yamaha Niken GT
[Yamaha Niken GT Test Drive] Its “reason of existence” is definitely different from the normal three-wheeled vehicle…Takahiro Itami
If you write the contents roughly
He is also active as a racing rider and has participated in domestic and international races such as the Isle of Man TT, Pikes Peak International Hill Climb, and the Suzuka 8 Hours Endurance Road Race.
I was heading to a motorcycle warehouse managed by Yamaha to rent a test bike. "Niken GT is easy to ride... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Suzuka 8 time endurance road race(Suzuka Hajiki Taikiyu Road Race)ENDWorld Endurance ChampionshipEvery summer as one battle ofSuzuka CircuitJapan's largest held inMotorcycle racing.. Popular nameSuzuka 8 Hours(I want to be Suzuka),8 hours(Hachitai).
One of the famous summer Suzuka races, 8 hours by motorcycleEndurance race.2017The race currently starts at 11:30 am, ends in night race after sunset and ends in night race, and ends when the top team crosses the goal line just after 7:30 pm.
1978Will be held from1980FromWorld Endurance ChampionshipIncorporated as one of the races, especially in the 1980s and early 1990s, it became a great excitement, coupled with the peak of the Japanese bike population. The population of Suzuka City at that time was about 14, but the 1990 race recorded a spectator mobilization of 16, far exceeding that, and the total number of visitors during the tournament period was 36. .. Even though motorcycle sales have fallen sharply with the times, motor sports boasting one of the leading domestic customers as a summer tradition in the road racing world.Events.
It used to be a gateway to young riders aiming for the world.Kevin Maggie,Kevin Schwantz,Michael DoohanWith the success of Suzuka 8 HoursWGPGrabbed the ticket.Wine GardnerBecame known as his first pole position in 1981 when he was unknown, and he became known (WGP debuted in 1983). Shortly after retiring from WGP, they grew up ahead of their success overseas.Kenny robertsAnd the leading person in JapanTadahiko TairaThe formation of a combination by 1985 was also a big topic, and since then the four major motorcycle manufacturers in Japan have put prestige on WGP andSuperbike World ChampionshipSince sending the top rider from the mid-1980s-just like the 1990 hours of the 8s "racing rider world championship" was booming to say.
In recent years, the number of overseas riders has been decreasing due to the overlap of schedules with MotoGP (formerly WGP) and the exhaustion caused by the harshness of the race itself. Japanese ace-class riders fighting in a fierce battle that is as fierce as before.
The day before the finalMfjA "Suzuka 4-hour endurance road race" will be held where only domestic license holders or freshman license holders can participate. Also, due to the large number of motorcycle visitors, a city parade mainly featuring motorcycles will be held. Once upon a time, thousands of runaway tribes gathered and police were dispatched.
Various events such as "night pit walk" and "bike parade" are held on the course at the eve of the festival, which is very lively with families. In 2000TRFThere was also an era when there was a grand stage, such as a live performance using a helicopter and a live show on the eve of the festival, and a campaign on stage. In recent years, from the concept of "closer to the race with visitors", we have started to devote time to the night pit walk without making a big stage. From 2010,SKE48Participated in the "Suzuka Circuit Motorsports Cheering Group" and performed live on the course, creating new excitement. Although unofficial8 Anti-manA pair of characters, called "," appears and disappears, adding flowers to make memories with visitors.
Until the time when it was promoted to the World Championship series in 1980 (1977 hours endurance before 6), regulation was gradual, soHonda CBX1000,Kawasaki Z1000,Suzuki・GS1000, A commercial vehicle modified car from to,Honda RS,Yamaha TZPure racers such as were running mixed without class. Among them, 500ccSingle cylinder engine40 hp privateer vehicle equipped withYamaha SR"Road Bomber", which was the prototype of, was awarded the 8th place (1978). In the TT-F1 era, the front wheel has a cantilever hub center steer unit, the rear wheel has a cantilever swing arm unit, and there is no main frame.elevenSuch as the enthusiastic machine, the Honda CBR600, who dared to compete in a lightweight and compact form, the Suzuki GSX-R400 with a turbo tuned by a trust, the BMW K75 with a Yamaha frame, etc. Rich machines participated.
In recent years, "Young Discount 0 yen campaign" that invites students for free (prior application required), "Campaign with children" that allows 1 children to enter for free for one adult, and in 5 At the Traffic Education Center next to the International Racing Course, we are also focusing on cultivating new fans such as "2017 festivals" where artists perform live during the race.
The traditional Suzuka 8 Hours has been held early in the championship, but it is the promoter of the championship.Euro sports・François Ribeiro, representative of the event, will hold the 2017 championship in September 2016.Bol d'or 24 hoursIt was announced that the final round of Suzuka 2017 Hours in July 7 will be started.
February 2019, with Mobility LandFrench West Automobile Club(ACO) signed a Le Mans friendship agreement with Suzuka Circuit. As a result, the "Le Mans Award" was awarded to the top European team in the Suzuka 8 Hours.24 Hours of Le Mans Road RaceAnnounced that it will make efforts such as presenting the "Suzuka Award" to the Asian top team at.
- 1978-1979: International Suzuka 8 Hours Motorcycle Race
- 1980-1983: World Championship Series Suzuka 8-hour endurance motorcycle race
- 1984-1987: World Championship Series "Coca-Cola" Suzuka 8 Hours Endurance Motorcycle Race
- 1988: World Endurance Championship Series "Coca-Cola" Suzuka 8-hour endurance road race
- 1989-1990: FIM endurance cup series "Coca-Cola" Suzuka 8 hours endurance road race
- 1991-1996: FIM World Endurance Championship Series "Coca-Cola" Suzuka 8 Hours Endurance Road Race
- 1997: FIM World Endurance Championship Series"Sprite Cool" Suzuka 8-hour endurance road race
- 1998-1999: FIM World Endurance Championship Series "Sprite" Suzuka 8 Hours Endurance Road Race
- 2000-2005: FIM World Endurance Championship Series "Coca-Cola" Suzuka 8 Hours Endurance Road Race
- 2006: FIM World Endurance Championship Series/FIM Cup Endurance of Nations "Coca-Cola" Suzuka 8 Hours Endurance Road Race
- 2007: QMMF FIM World Endurance Championship Series"Coca-Cola Zero"Suzuka 8 Hours Endurance Road Race
- 2008-2012: QTEL FIM World Endurance Championship Series "Coca-Cola Zero" Suzuka 8 Hours Endurance Road Race
- 2013-2016: FIM World Endurance Championship Series "Coca-Cola Zero" Suzuka 8 Hours Endurance Road Race
- 2017 -: FIM World Endurance Championship Final Round "Coca-Cola" Suzuka 8 Hours Endurance Road Race
Winner & Winning Team Machine
|Years||ラ イ ダ ー||Team (machine)||Number||Number of laps||time|
|1978|| Wes Cooley|
|1979|| ||OUR TEAMHonda·Australia|
|1980|| Wes Cooley|
|Yoshimura R & D|
|1981|| Mike Baldwin|
|1982|| ||Blue helmet MSC|
|1983|| ||HB Japanese sea bass·France|
|1984|| Mike Baldwin|
|1985|| Wine Gardner||Team HRC|
|1986|| Wine Gardner|
|1987|| Martin Wimmer|
|Shiseido TECH21 Racing team ·Yamaha|
|1988|| Kevin Maggie|
|1989|| Dominic salon||beams Honda with Ikuzawa|
|1990|| Tadahiko Taira|
|Shiseido TECH21 Racing Team Yamaha|
|1991|| Wine Gardner|
|OKI Honda racing team|
|1992|| Wine Gardner|
|OKI Honda Racing Team|
|1993|| Scott Russell|
|1994|| Doug Paulen|
|1995|| Aaron Slight|
|1996|| Colin Edwards|
|Yamaha Racing Team|
|1997|| Shinichi Ito|
|Horipro・Honda with HART|
|1998|| Shinichi Ito|
|Lucky strike honda|
|1999|| Tadayuki Okada|
|Lucky strike honda|
|2000|| Toru Ukawa|
|2001|| Valentino Rossi|
|Team cabin honda|
|2002|| Daijiro Kato|
|Team cabin honda|
|2003|| Yukio Ikumi||Team Sakurai Honda|
|2004|| Toru Ukawa|
|2005|| Kiyonari Ryuichi|
|2006|| Takeshi Tsujimura|
|FCC TSR ZIP-FM Racing team|
|2007|| Kagayama Toshiomi|
|Yoshimura Suzuki with JOMO|
|2008|| Kiyonari Ryuichi|
|Dream Honda Racing Team 11|
|2009|| Daisaku Sakai|
|Yoshimura Suzuki with JOMO|
|2010|| Kiyonari Ryuichi|
|MuSASHi RT HARC-PRO.|
|2011|| Kouki Akiyoshi|
|FCC TSR Honda|
|2012|| Kouki Akiyoshi|
|FCC TSR Honda|
|2013|| Takumi Takahashi|
|MuSASHi RT HARC-PRO.|
|2014|| Takumi Takahashi|
Michael van der mark
|MuSASHi RT HARC-PRO.|
|2015|| Katsuyuki Nakasuka|
|YAMAHA FACTORY RACING TEAM|
|2016|| Katsuyuki Nakasuka|
|YAMAHA FACTORY RACING TEAM|
|2017|| Katsuyuki Nakasuka|
Michael van der mark
|YAMAHA FACTORY RACING TEAM|
|2018|| Katsuyuki Nakasuka|
Michael van der mark
|YAMAHA FACTORY RACING TEAM|
|2019|| Jonathan Ray|
Toprak Razgat Riogle
|Kawasaki Racing Team Suzuka 8H|
(Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R）
|2020||New coronavirus infectionCanceled due to|
|2022|| Takumi Takahashi|
(Honda CBR1000RR-R SP)
Record number of wins
- 5 times - Toru Ukawa(97, 98, 00, 04, 05)
- 4 times - Wine Gardner(85, 86, 91, 92),Shinichi Ito(97, 98, 06, 11),Kiyonari Ryuichi(05, 08, 10, 11),,Takumi Takahashi(10, 13, 14, 22), (13, 14, 17, 18),Katsuyuki NakasukaÖ 15 - 18 Õ
- 3 times - Mike Baldwin(78, 81, 84),Aaron Slight(93-95),Colin Edwards(96, 01, 02),Kouki Akiyoshi(07, 11, 12),Tadayuki Okada(95, 99, 12),Alex Loews(16, 17, 18),Leon Haslam(13, 14, 19)
- 2 times - Wes Cooley(78, 80),Dominic salon(86, 89),Kevin Maggie(87, 88),Daijiro Kato(00, 02), (01, 03),Pol Espargaro(15, 16),Jonathan Ray(12, 19)
- Once-(1), (79),Graeme Crosby(80),David Ardana(81), (82), (82), (83), (83),Fred Markel(84), (85),Martin Wimmer(87),Wayne Rainey(88), (89),Tadahiko Taira(90),Eddie Lawson(90),Michael Doohan(91),Daryl beaty(92),Scott Russell(93),Doug Paulen(94),Noriyuki Haga(96),Alex Barros(99),Valentino Rossi(01),Yukio Ikumi(03),Hitoshi Izutsu(04),Takeshi Tsujimura(06),Kagayama Toshiomi(07),Carlos Checa(08),Daisaku Sakai(09), (09),Nobuatsu Aoki(09),Takaaki Nakagami(10),Bradley Smith(15),Toprak Razgat Riogle(19),Tetsuta Nagashima(22), (22)
Record pole position
- 7th-Shinichi Ito (98, 99, 03-06, 08)
- 5 times-Wine Gardner (81, 84, 86, 87, 89)
- 4th-Katsuyuki Nakasuka (12, 13, 17, 19)
- 3 times-Graeme Crosby (79, 80, 83), Michael Doohan (90, 91, 93)
- 2 times - Pol Espargaro(15, 16)
- Once-(1), Pierre E. Samin (78),Kenny roberts(85), Wayne Rainey (88),Shinya Takeishi（92）、スコット・ラッセル（94）、（95）、アーロン・スライト（96）、加藤大治郎（97）、芳賀紀行（00）、梁明（01）、アレックス・バロス（02）、カルロス・チェカ（07）、秋吉耕佑（09）、酒井大作（10）、加賀山就臣（11）、Takuya Tsuda(14), Jonathan Ray (18), Tetsuta Nagashima (22)
Changes in regulations
- 1980-1983 TT-F1 (4-stroke(1,000cc or less)
- 1984-1993 TT-F1 (4-stroke 750cc or less, 2-stroke 500cc or less)
- 1994-2003 Superbike (4-stroke 4-cylinder 750cc or less, 3-cylinder 900cc or less, 2-cylinder 1,000cc or less)
- 2004-2006 Superbike (2006 only works JSB, 4-stroke 1,000cc or less), super production, super stock
- 2007 Superbike JSB1000 (JSB/8 stroke 4cc or less only for domestic teams participating in 1,000hours only), super production, superstock
- 2008 Formula EWC (4-stroke 4-cylinder 1,000cc or less 2-cylinder 1,200cc or less) and super stock
- 1982 The race was shortened to 6 hours due to the approach of a typhoon. What was shaken 6 hours later,Checkered flagIt was not a red flag.
- In 1989, Michael Doohan, who failed to pull out the machine that was delayed on the 126th lap, fell into contact with the delayed lap and fell. Doohan is retired by injuring the left ring finger and little finger.
- After 1989 hours in 8, a spectator broke into the course and the red flag was presented before the checkered flag was shaken for all cars. Therefore, the result of the race was the control line passing rank one lap before, and the positions of 1rd and 3th place were swapped, and Yamaha was on the final lap.Peter Goddard/ Kawasaki, who should have pulled out the pair, tears. Also, while the winning Salon/VIERA group made 203 laps, the record was 202 laps. After that, with the slogan "Checkers for all riders"Etiquette upCampaignHas begun.
- In 1993, Eddie Lawson, who had run fast on the top, fell off the course due to oil, and instead, Douhan/Beaty Douhan, who stood on the top, fell on oil while running alone. None of them processed the oil flag.
- In 1994, 30 minutes after the start, one machine, which was delayed in the lap, blew oil over and burned. The top group approached there, and a few of them fell on the oil and plunged into the burning flame. As a result, the red flag was suspended and it was the first two-heat race ever. Part of the winning candidate,Satoshi Tsujimoto/Daijiro KatoUnfortunately, the team burned the machine and had no spare machine to retire. Also,Tadayuki Okada/Toru UkawaThe group restarted because it was the third rider because Ukawa, who had fallen, was injured. Since the race was delayed due to the interruption, priority was given to securing transportation for the spectators on their way back, and the race was ended with a red flag waving at 3:19.
- 1995 From the start of this year's race, the live race announcer at that time called on the audience to start the countdown for everyone from 10 seconds ago. Even before that, announcers could countdown and spectators spontaneously clap, but this year was the first time that circuit spectators were united. This countdown also had a certain effect on preventing the rider from flying. At the same time, a countdown from 8 seconds before the lapse of 10 hours has also started from this year, and with count 0, Aaron Slight received the checkered flag of the Suzuka 8 Hours 3rd consecutive victory with an unprecedented count, 10 seconds before the countdown of Suzuka 8 Hours. It was established as a standard item.
- 1997 The special stage was canceled due to a typhoon hitting directly during Race Week this year.Therefore, the grid was decided by the record of the timekeeping qualifying held on Friday.
- 2000 At 12:46 during the final race, he fell at 130R. Died after being admitted to the hospital. Year 47. It was the first fatal accident in the history of Suzuka 8 Hours.
- 2002 A record of 219 laps, the longest lap record, was set.any of the machinesHonda VTR1000 SPW OfDaijiro Kato-Colin Edwardsset,Makoto Tamada-Tadayuki Okadaset,Alex Barros-Yuichi TakedaRecorded by the group
- Immediately after the start of the 2003 final race, an Over Racing machine blew off the end while blowing oil, and at the first corner of the second lap, several top teams crashed into this oil and crashed into a pace car. At that time, Atsushi Watanabe and Tadayuki OkadaNicky HadenIs disqualified because he returned to the pits in a recovery vehicle.It was a natural ruling as an official, but despite being disqualified, Okada ignored it and ran a protest for several laps.By the way, in the 1995 race where Okada won, Kagayama and Tamura who crashed in the first corner were carried to the pit road by a recovery car at the official judgment, but in this case it is treated as "East Course Shortcut" and the lap Erasure + 1 lap subtraction is enough.
- After that, even if a trouble occurred and the recovery vehicle was used, it was no longer disqualified.The lap will be treated as canceled, but there is no penalty for using it.
- 2007 actorKoichi IwakiHas been appointed as Honorary Counselor of the tournament. Pole position Tadayuki Okada was awarded the first flying penalty in the history of 8-hours.
- 2011 Great East Japan EarthquakeConsidering the power supply shortage caused by the above, the start time for this year was increased by 1 hour from the usual year to 10:30. Along with this, the goal time was also 18:30 and the nighttime running time was gone.
- It was the first start delay in history due to rain on the west course just before the start of the 2014 final.As a result, the start time will be 12:35, but the goal time will be 19:30 as before, so the race will be 6 hours 55 minutes.In addition, four safety car runs occurred during the race.Also, from this year, the phosphorescent type became NG for the light emitting device of the vehicle number, and only the self-luminous type by electricity was accepted, and it became easier to identify the vehicle number when driving at night.If it is a self-luminous type, the light source and display method do not matter, but due to the balance of weight and power consumption, the mainstream light source is LED or organic EL.
- 2016 From this year, due to regulation changes,Light TheAlways onWill be.However, the light-on sign from the official, which has been customary for a long time, has been continuously carried out, and the meaning has become different from the signal of the light emission of the vehicle number.In the race, no safety car run occurred, and the winner was YAMAHA FACTORY RACING TEAM and 1nd place.Team GREENHas recorded the highest number of 218 laps in the current course layout. In addition, Honda's top team was sluggish, and it was the first time in 1988 years to miss the podium since 27.
- Saturday's TOP2018 trial on Saturday (one time attack from the top 10 teams in the official qualifying)Typhoon 12Due to the influence of, the time was changed to 40 minutes for 10 cars at the same time. The race is of the same team as YAMAHA FACTORY RACING TEAMKatsuyuki NakasukaHas achieved four consecutive victories, and both have set consecutive win records. However, Nakasuka did not enter the final race because of the fall in qualifying only in this year.
- 2019Typhoon 6The TOP10 trial was canceled due to the influence of. Two minutes before the end of the race, the Kawasaki Racing Team, who was running the top two minutes before the end, fell on the final lap. Immediately after that, the red flag was interrupted and it ended. According to EWC regulations, Kawasaki Racing Team was unfinished and Yamaha FACTORY RACING TEAM, which was running 2nd, was announced as the winner, and the award ceremony was held in this order... However, a protest over the prescribed operation was later accepted, and the position one lap before the red flag was applied was applied, and it turned around and the Kawasaki Racing Team won the result.
- The 2020rd in 43 was originally2020 Tokyo OlympicsIt was scheduled to be changed from the last week of July of the usual year to the final day of July 7, 2020, taking into account the date ofBut,New coronavirus infectionPostponed from October 10th to November 30st as part of measures to prevent the spread of.. However, it was announced that the tournament will be canceled on August 8, saying, "It is difficult for foreign teams to enter the country because there is no prospect of lifting restrictions on overseas travel.".
- 2021年も延期された東京五輪の開催日程を考慮したスケジュールだったが、3月17日に国内外の感染状況や渡航規制の見通しなどを受け「鈴鹿8時間耐久ロードレース」の延期と「全日本ロードレース選手権シリーズ MFJグランプリ」の開催日を変更。7月15日～18日に開催予定だった鈴鹿8耐が11月5日～7日に、当初11月6日・7日に予定していたMFJグランプリは7月17日・18日に開催される..However, as in 2020, the cancellation of the tournament was announced on August 8th..
- In 3, when the "43rd Tournament" was held after three years, only 2022 cars participated as some players could not enter the country due to visa application problems and some teams declined due to the lack of team structure..In addition, due to the combination of bad weather with free practice and qualifying, there were many riders who fell or could not clear the 108% rule.As a special measure, the 108% rule was exempted, and the TOP10 trial was a 40-minute timed preliminaries for 10 cars at the same time.The cause has not been announced, but FCC TSR Honda France fell at the chicane during free practice before qualifying.Doctor helicopterIt is in a situation to be urgently transported in.In the race, Team HRC, who recorded the only time in the 2 min 04 sec range in qualifying, won the race by lapping all the cars behind. It was his 8th victory, the first in 28 years for his Honda..In addition, Gino Ria was transported on September 1, 2022, one month after the accident.Mie Prefectural General Medical Centerwas discharged from the hospital.From now on, he will continue his rehabilitation in his home country..
- In 1985 with Honda Land (later Suzuka Circuit)Asuka videoWill produce an official video recording.
- In 1986, the first simultaneous satellite relay with Honda Land and Asuka images was held,Tama TechとHondaIt was sent to the Aoyama headquarters. Also, the patterns of 1985 and 1986 are summarized in one.Laser discWas released.
- For a while since 1989NHK-BSThe full live broadcast was held. However, it was broadcast with voluntary restrictions such as not broadcasting the sponsor name. Also, in 1992 and 1994, four hours in the middle will be switched to baseball relay, in 4Atlanta OlympicsTherefore, it was hard to say that it was a complete broadcast because live broadcasting was not performed.
- 1989-1997 until NHK highlights began to be broadcast in late August. Some of them were sold on laser disks (8, 1990 BGM modified version) and videos.
- NHK-BS, Sky Sports (CS broadcasting,AfterJ SPORTS), TBS acquired broadcasting rights from 1996, and TBS BS digital station in 2002BS-i8 hours full live broadcast[Source required].
- From 2002, Suzuka CircuitITWith the cooperation of companies, etc.StreamingbyインターネットThere was also a live video distribution, so in 2005Yahoo! JapanConducted live internet broadcasting. In addition, in 2006 live broadcast, both CS and netcircuitThe live commentary inside was used.
- From 2003Pay Per ViewAs a (PPV) program,Perfect choicePreliminary program and 8 hours full live broadcast. It is also the official partner station of Suzuka CircuitTV OsakaThe digest program of the production was broadcast on TV Tokyo affiliates.
- From 2013 to 2018,BS12 TwelveBroadcast on (CBC TVProduction cooperation). Although it was a delayed recording broadcast from 2013:13 in 2014, it has been broadcasting live from XNUMX, and it was one of the few live broadcast programs produced in-house by Twelby.
- Since 2017, we have implemented a two-voice system. The main voice is the live commentary of the circuit, the sub voice is Twelby's original live condition, the sub voice is Shunji Yatsushiro,Master TakahashiWas invited to ask questions about the appeal of Suzuka 8 Hours and Twitter. For each of the seconds before the CM and after the CM, all were unified to Twelby's own voice, and at the beginning of the CM, the application phone numbers of prizes were notified.
- In addition to broadcasting a number of broadcasts a few weeks before the race, in 2015, it broadcasted an hour special program on Saturday night.
- Official Suzuka Circuit in 2015 and 2016UstreamWith the official of 4, all sessions on the Internet including 8 Hours (excluding 2017 Hours final)FacebookIn the distribution, all sessions were broadcasted on the Internet, including special sports driving and timing monitor distribution of the 8 endurance race. AlsoNico Nico Live Broadcastが公式生放送（2013年分以降トゥエルビ協力）で、2012年のフリー走行・予選・4耐の予選決勝の生中継、2013年・2014年の録画中継（2015年開催時）、2005年 - 2015年のダイジェスト放映（2016年開催時）、2015年・2016年の全セッションの生中継（8耐決勝を除く）を行った。
- In 2018, in response to the increase in entries from the Asian region in the Suzuka 8 Hours and the Suzuka 4 Hours Endurance Road Race co-sponsored,FacebookLive distribution outside Japan through. Suzuka 8 Hours will be broadcast in English and Thai, and Suzuka 4 Hours will be broadcast live in Thai..
- Nippon TVIncluding the Suzuka 8 HoursFIM World Endurance ChampionshipAcquired broadcasting rights for two seasons of 2018-2019, 2019-2020.. About Suzuka 8 HoursBS Nippon Television-HuluOther live races on BS Nippon TelevisionNippon Telezitas(However, the 2019 Hours of Le Mans, which was held in May 5, was broadcast live on Nittele G + for 24 and a half hours, including before and after the goal).Prior to that, the 25-2018 season highlights were broadcast in 8 along with the 2017 Hours highlights.2021Is only continuing the highlight broadcast on BS Nippon Television.
- In 2021, EWC broadcasting rightsJ SPORTSAnnounced that it was acquired.At the time of the announcement, it was stated that "the highlight program of all 5 races will be broadcast and distributed. Some live broadcasts and LIVE distribution will be planned." Was canceled).
- 2022 opened in the same yearBS Shochiku TokyuAnnounced in July of the same year that it acquired the broadcasting rights of the Suzuka 8 Hours and will broadcast it live for 8 hours on August 7, the same year..
Planning/broadcasting within the program
- 1985-1999 is a car information program "MOTORLAND』(Television Tokyo Channel 12, Ltd.(Series) the digest version was broadcast.
- "Do! Sports』(TV Tokyo series) has been broadcasting a special plan of 1983 hours every year since 8. In the programMoriwaki EngineeringWith the full cooperation of the team, he formed a team to participate in, and also participated in 4 and 8 hours.
- "CLUB Shinsuke』(Asahi Broadcasting), every year after the program ends in AugustShimada ShinsukeLeadTeam ShinsukeWas documented in the war (1988-1995). In addition, Shinsuke is a Sunday morning live program "Sunday project』(TV AsahiAffiliated) was taking a rest, but the program was connected to the beginning of the program and a relay at the ending of the program each time the program was performed by Team Shinsuke.
- 1986-1988TBS TVA related program was broadcast in.
- Since 2009, CBC TV has been broadcasting a 8-minute document program as "Suzuka 30 Hours Document" a few weeks after the race.
Works in which Suzuka 8 Hours appears
- "Two hawks』(Kaoru Shintani,Weekly Shonen Sunday, 1981-1985)-The first work in the comic book on endurance racing. In this work, a story set in the Suzuka 8 Hours is depicted twice in the middle and second half of the story.
- "Winter sunflower" (Hiroyuki Itsuki, 1985)-A forbidden love story set in the stage of 1984 hours in 8. Near the 1st corner of the grandstand, there was a plate of the Itsuki song monument where Asako Tono and Toru Moriya met, but it was lost during the repair work of the stand..
- "Wind, to Suzuka] (Shimansuke Shimada, 1988)-A novel based on the challenge of Team Shinsuke, who first entered the war in 1986.
- "D-LIVE !!』(Ryoji Minagawa,Weekly Shonen Sunday, 2002-2006)-The hero's super multi-driver, Satoshi Ikaruga, participates in place of an injured 8 resistance rider at the request of mechanic Hatsune Shimizu. (Volume 5 Episode 17 "On the Road")
- "Passenger days gone by(1987)-In the playHonda MinakoThe (starring) concert scene was filmed at the 1987th Eve Festival in 8.
- "Wind, to Suzuka" (TBS, 1988)-A TV drama based on the novel of the same name.
- "Gachinko! ] (TBS, 2001)-Broadcasting "Bali Bali Legend", a plan for amateurs to participate in the Suzuka 8 Hours with a few months of special training.
- "President Daisuke's production strategy! (TBS, 2011)-In response to the request of once retired rider Ryosuke Nakagi, with the slogan of "Ganbaro Japan", Team Shinsuke was revived for the first time in 16 years.
- "Coca-Cola Suzuka Eight Hours" (Namco…AfterBANDAI NAMCO Games, 1992)-Experience game machine for business. Up to 4 people can play at the same time, and the pattern of the race will be played on the center monitor. 8 It is tied up with "Coca-Cola", which is a crown sponsor.
- "Suzuka Eight Hours 2" (Namco ... later Bandai Namco Games, 1993)-A sequel in which all four courses can be selected.
- "Suzuka Eighth Hours" (Namco ... Later Bandai Namco Games, 1993)-Super Nintendo ported work.
- "NEXT GATE"/Takako Shirai & CRAZY BOYS Lyrics and composition: Takako Shirai
- This song was written and composed by Shirai as the theme song for Suzuka 8 Hours.As the eve of the final race, Takako Shirai & CRAZYBOYS performed a live "NEXT GATE LIVE" on a special outdoor stage in the Suzuka Circuit, which was a great success.This is the first time in the history of Suzuka Circuit that an outdoor live performance will be held on the eve of the race.The great success of this live triggered the eve of the live performance by musicians every year at the Suzuka 8 Hours.
- "Kaze no Tabibito" Lyrics: Hiroyuki Itsuki, Composition: Tsubame Umi (Yamazaki Hako）
- "Boys on the road"/Nakamura Ayumi Lyrics: Ayumi Nakamura / Composition:Toshihiko Furumura
- "The Boy's Eyes" / Ayumi Nakamura Lyrics and Composition: Ayumi Nakamura
- "Wind, to SuzukaLyrics: Shinsuke Shimada / Composition:Takahara - A song produced as the theme song for the above TV drama of the same name.Even in the actual 8 hours, it is customary to be swept away in the hall after the awards ceremony.
- "Kaze ga Unduru" Lyrics and composition:BORON
- "8-Ho" Lyrics and composition: Hiroshi Sasaki
- "Tomorrow no ONE MORE TRY" Lyrics:Naoki Matsubira/ CompositionRuddy Midnight Runners
- "Lock ON SUMMER" (2003 Yasui Image Song)/Saltita
- "Circuit Ondo" lyrics written by Takahara
- "Rush-something in the future"/Elianna
- "RIDE ON]/J-WALK
- ^ a b (PDF) Mobility Land Co., Ltd. (July 2019, 7)
- ^ "[Suzuka 8 Hours] What is the reason for the final round of the FIM World Endurance Championship series in 2017?”. Response (March 2016, 3). April 2016, 3Browse.
- ^ "Regarding the conclusion of a friendship agreement regarding the Mobile Club de l'Ouest (ACO), Mobilityland Le Mans Co., Ltd. & Suzuka Circuit (PDF file 719KB)”. Mobilityland (February 2019, 2). April 2019, 2Browse.
- ^ "Suzuka Circuit Motorsport Library”. Suzuka Circuit. April 2016, 3Browse.
- ^ Suzuka 8hours: Kawasaki, the top performer, was a tragedy with 2 minutes remaining. Yamaha tentatively winsAutosports web.Retrieved July 2019, 7
- ^ 2019 "Coca-Cola" Suzuka 8 Hours Race InformationSuzuka Circuit.Retrieved 2019 July 7
- ^ Hiroshi Tsujino (April 2020, 4). “Suzuka 8 Hours fall in awe of autumn". April 2020, 7Browse.
- ^ "Coca-Cola" Cancellation of the 8rd Suzuka 43 Hours Endurance Road Race (Press Release), Mobilityland Co., Ltd., (April 2020, 8) April 2020, 8Browse.
- ^ Postponement of "2021 FIM World Endurance Championship" Coca-Cola "Suzuka 8 Hours Endurance Road Race 43rd Tournament" and change of schedule of "2021 MFJ All Japan Road Race Championship Series Final Round 53rd MFJ Grand Prix"Mobilityland Co., Ltd. Suzuka Circuit (March 2021, 3)
- ^ Cancellation of "" Coca-Cola "Suzuka 8 Hours Endurance Road Race 43rd Tournament"Mobilityland Co., Ltd. Suzuka Circuit (March 2021, 3)
- ^ 2022 Suzuka 8 Hours: MOTO AIN, Wojcik Racing Team decline to 45 teams.Reasons why it is difficult for foreign teams and foreign riders to participateautosport web Retrieved August 2022, 8
- ^ FCC TSR Honda France 2022 Suzuka 8 Hours [Regarding Gino Ria's condition]TSR (Technical Sports Racing) Official Website Retrieved August 2022, 8
- ^ "Team HRC" Wins the 8rd Suzuka 43 Hours Endurance Road RaceHonda.Racing Retrieved August 2022, 8
- ^ [About the latest information on Gino Ria]TSR (Technical Sports Racing) Official Website Retrieved August 2022, 9
- ^ Suzuka Circuit, "Coca-Cola" Suzuka 8 Hours" 41st tournament tickets released on April 4 Autosports webpage ・March 2018, 3 ・Viewed on the same day
- ^ NTV acquired the right to broadcast EWC, which incorporates the Suzuka 8 Hours into the series. Distribution/broadcast by 2020 decided -autosport web
- ^ However, in the 2019 season (July 7), professional baseball broadcasts will be broadcast at some times.Fun! BASEBALL !! 巨人×Hanshin] Was broadcast on the sub-channel (142ch) during the relevant time period.
- ^ Motorsport 2021 season broadcast / distribution lineup decided!Thorough broadcasting / distribution of domestic and international attention races including SUPER GT this season! !! -Newly added "FIM World Endurance Road Race Championship" and "Extreme E"- J SPORTS ・ March 2021, 3 ・ Viewed on the same day
- ^ "Japan's largest motorcycle festival "Suzuka 3 Hours" is back for the first time in 8 years! !! Full live broadcast for 7 hours on Sunday, August 9! !!". BS Shochiku Tokyu (September 2022, 7). April 2022, 7Browse.
- ^ Chunichi Sports F1 Special Issue 17, October 2016
Isle of Man TT Race(Manto Tea Tea Race, English:The Isle of Man TT ) Is1907From the British Royal FamilyIsle of Man Held at (Isle of Man)Motorcycle competitionIs. TT isTourist trophy(Tourist Trophy) Abbreviation.
The competition is the oldest in the worldParliamentMan Island Parliament, also known as the "Blue Sky Parliament"TynwaldIt is carried out by closing public roads based on the public road closure order enacted by. As of 2020, more than 240 participants have died, making it one of the most dangerous competitions in the world.
Tourist trophyThe first prize cup called (Tourist Trophy) was hung.19059/14Car race held on the Isle of Man (1905 International Tourist Trophy) Was from. thisRoyal car club (RAC) Sponsored byIs still the oldest surviving title in motorsport[Annotation 1]..On the other hand, the British representative selection race for motorcycles held on the same Isle of Man on May 1905, 5 has been held every year since 31 as the Isle of Man TT race., TT race has grown into a famous event that points to this.
Tourists mean "expedition athletes" rather than tourists, and in the case of the Isle of Man TT races they are riders.The form of the race is as it is nowcircuitIt is derived from the fact that it was a form of long-distance intercity race that was conducted using public roads connecting European cities until it was conducted using (circular course)., CyclingStage raceIt is similar to the word "tour" ("tool" in French) used in.
Initially the same as a commercial vehicle called a touring machineオ ー ト バ イIs being held forThe purpose was to improve the commercial vehicle.Eventually, the motorcycles that participated in the race evolved into sports types year by year..
Traditionally held from the last week of May to the first week of June, the course is the capital city in the southeastern part of the island.DouglasStarting from, make a big turn west to north and make a round trip to the town on the northeast coast. The length of one lap is 1 37/3 miles (4km), there are more than 60.7 curves, and there is a height difference of more than 200ft (0m) from 1,300ft above sea level.The course is usually used as a general road for daily life and sightseeing, and when racers pass by, general vehicles are restricted.The maximum speed of the participating vehicles is 396km / h or more, the average speed exceeds 300km / h, and one lap is completed in less than 200 minutes.
Since it is not a completely paved road like a circuit, it is an ordinary road, so you may jump a dozen meters with a slight step, or the front and rear suspensions move violently at top speed to absorb vibration. You can also see it.At a super high speed cornerPower slide,Wheelie running, Urban areaHairpin cornerAtOvertakeIt is quite commonplace, and many galleries invade the prohibited area for that purpose.Since it is a public road, there are almost no escape zones, and most riders in the event of an accident say, "If you are lucky, you will survive." This is basically a fatal accident.Participants say they don't feel any fear during the race due to excessive adrenaline secretion.After finishing the race, many riders will slump or start crying due to the unraveling of the tension.
AwardedTrophyIs one of the founders, Marquis de Moujiri San Mars (the Marquis de Mouzilly St. Mars ) Donated the silver figureOlympicGod ofHelmesHas feathersWheelIt straddles.This trophy is similar to the Montague trophy awarded to the winners of the Isle of Man, Tourist Trophy and Auto Racing.In addition to the ranking, the rider who finishes the race will be given the greatest honor.
Isle of Man race1904ToGordon Bennett CupIt started as a trial to select the contestants ofAutomobileIt was only a race. In 1903, the Automobile Law was enforced in the United Kingdom and a speed limit of 20mph was enforced.UK / Ireland / Car Club (laterRoyal car club) Representatives contacted the upper reaches of the Isle of Man to request permission to race on public roads and used the 1904 mile "Highlands" course on the Isle of Man under the Public Road (Light Steam Engine) Act of 52.15. Was allowed.
At the 1905 Gordon Bennett Car Trial, it was decided to hold a trial competition to select the British national team to compete in the International Motorcycle Cup Race.Climbing a steep mountain section was difficult for motorcycles and an accident occurred at Ramsey Hairpin, so the competition committee finally set the 25-mile section of the Gordon Bennett trial course as the course.The capital of the Isle of Man,Douglas CityFrom the southern part of the city, head north through Castletown, turn back on the A3 road toward Barraclein, and return to Douglas, the starting point, via Colby and Glen Vine, which is the reverse of the current route. ..JS Campbell won the race in 4 hours 9 minutes 36 seconds.
In 1906, the International Motorcycle Cup was held in Austria, where cheating and tactics were rampant and confusing.The next year's race will be for public roads as a result of discussions between the representatives of the Auto-Cycle Club and Freddie Straight, the Coriel brothers (Machiles Motorcycle), Marquis de Moujiri San Mars, etc. when returning by train. It was decided to use a motorcycle and base it on a car race on a public road closed course on Man Island.This new method of competition was proposed by the editor of the magazine Motorcycle at the Auto-Cycle Club's annual dinner on January 1907, 1 in London.The competition was divided into two classes: a single-cylinder engine with an average fuel consumption of 17mpg and a two-cylinder engine with an average fuel consumption of 90mpg.Saddles, pedals, mudguards, and exhaust silencers have been designated as regulations for public road specification vehicles.
19075/28The first competition was held in Japan, and the 1-mile 15-yard St. John Short Course was equipped with saddles, pedals, mudguards, etc. to meet security standards on public roads.TouringI made 10 laps on my motorcycle.MatchlessI got on, but 4 hours 8 minutes 8 seconds / average speed 38.21mphWon the single cylinder class and the overall class at (about 61km / h). 2-cylinder classPeugeotI put the engine onNortonIt was a victory at 4 hours 21 minutes 52 seconds / average speed 36.21mph. The "Marquis de Moujiri San Mars" trophy began to be awarded this year.
In 1908, the fuel economy was raised to 100mpg for single cylinders and 2mpg for two cylinders, and the use of pedals was banned.Jack MarshallTriumphThe average speed was 40.49mph. In 1909, the fuel economy regulations were revised and the use of exhaust silencers was abolished.Single-cylinder machines are limited to 500cc, and 2-cylinder machines are limited to 750cc.With the increase in lap speed, the 1910-cylinder machine was limited to 2cc from 670.
Mountain course era
37.5 miles set as a new courseSnefell Mountain Course(Snaefell mountain course)での第1回目は1911年に行なわれた。ジュニアTTレースとセニアTTレースの2つに分離され、ジュニアTTレースは300ccの単気筒または340ccの2気筒で4周し、セニアTTレースは500ccの単気筒または585ccの2気筒でを5周した。この年、ジュニアTTレースで35台がエントリーし、HumberPercy J. Evans won the championship at 3 hours 37 minutes 7 seconds / average speed 41.45mph.
The mountain course required technical challenges for both occupants and vehicles.イ ン デ ィ ア ンAdopted a 2-speed gearbox and chain drive, and Oliver Godfrey won the 1911 Man Island Senia TT at 3 hours 56 minutes 10 seconds / average speed 47.63mph.On the other hand, Matchless was driven by a 6-speed belt, and Charlie Coriel took second place, but after the race, he was disqualified due to unregulated refueling. During qualifying in 2, Victor Sulridge got on board and crashed at Glen Helen and died.
In 1912, the junior TT race was up to 2cc, regardless of whether it was a single-cylinder engine or a two-cylinder engine, and the 350cc class was the Xenia TT race. In 500, the autocycle club representative changed from Tommy Roughborough to Freddie Straight, and soon the race changed to be more difficult.The Junior TT race was divided into two races, two laps and four laps.The Xenia TT race started on 1913 laps with the 2 laps of the Junior TT race. In 2, the Junior TT had five laps and the starting point also moved to Bray Hill.This has made it possible to have a large paddock space for athletes.Helmets were required in case of a crash. In 4, Junior TT was held in heavy rain, and the mountain course was foggy.AJSEric Williams won the championship at 4 hours 6 minutes 50 seconds / average speed 45.58mph.That year, Frank Walker on board died in an accident.
Motorcycle racing on the Isle of ManWorld War IAfter the end,1920It resumed at.Snefell Mountain CourseThe start and goal were placed on Glen Krachery Road.The course length was 37.75 miles.A 250cc lightweight class was also newly established in the Junior TT race.1923The course change included a driveway from Parliament Square to Mayhill in Ramsey, bringing the course length to 37.73 miles.Snefell Mountain Course Some of them were named Brandish after Walter Brandish, a rider who crashed and broke his leg in the middle of Creg-na-Baa and Hillberry.
The 1923 Isle of Man TT won the Douglas for the second time due to bad weather and local interests. 2 Junior TT racecottonI got on and won the championship.sidecarThe first race was held at the same time, and three laps of the TT course were made.The winner is a pair of driving and riding Walter Perry, custom-madeDouglasIt was made in 2 hours 7 minutes 4 seconds / average speed 53.15mph. In 1924, a 175cc ultra-lightweight TT race was also held.This is different from other races where the start is every two sets in the time trial format, and all the competitors started at the same time.The first winner was a Jock Porter on board with an average speed of 2mph. In the 51.20 Junior TT race, Ken Temlow won the race with an average speed of 1924mph.In the same race, AJS set a new lap record of 55.67 minutes 35 seconds / 5mph.This was the first record of an average speed exceeding 64.54 mph.In the lightweight TT and Xenia TT races, Ken Temlow's brother Eddie Temlow won the New Imperial and ran 60 laps in 6 hours 4 minutes 5 seconds / 3mph.The Xenia TT race also broke the record as well as the junior,NortonIn 6 laps, 3 hours 40 minutes 24.6 seconds / 61.64mph achieved the 60mph level.
It was abolished in 1926 because there was no entry for sidecars and ultra-lightweight.Most TT courses, including the Snaefell Mountain section, were paved. The 1926 change banned alcohol-based fuels and required the use of vehicle gasoline. In 1927, Kirk Michael's corner, where Archie Birkin (Tim Birkin's brother) had an accident during qualifying, was named Birkin's Bend, and from 1928 the road was closed during qualifying. became.
1930(Showa 5),Kenzo Tada TheVelocette KTTHe participated in the junior class at (350cc) and ran the mountain course, finishing 15th.He completed his first appearance and won the replica award for being 42 years old..
After World War II1949,END TheRoad Race World ChampionshipStarting (WGP), the Isle of Man TT race was incorporated into one of the World Championship series as a British round.After that, it was positioned as the most important battle in WGP.
From 1954 to 1959Crypse course(Clypse Course) Was used.Mountain courseIt is a road course using a public road of 1km per lap located in the southeast of the mountain, and also used a part of the mountain course.The course name isArtificial lakeof(Clypse Reserve) Orbiting.. From 1960, the Sneffel Mountain Course was used again.
1959Is JapaneseHondaEntered the 125cc class for the first time and completed the raceNaomi TaniguchiWon 6th place, 2 years later1961ToMike HalewoodRecorded the first victory on the Isle of Man.1963In the 50cc classJapanese sea bass OfMitsuo ItoWon the first victory as a Japanese.
The Isle of Man TT race has continued to be the world's largest road race event since it became one of the Grand Prix, but on the other hand, elements different from other Grand Prix such as the 60km mountain course and interval start are modern. I came to be shunned by GP riders who were accustomed to the circuit.In addition, even if the pavement is rough, the repair cost will be enormous due to the long distance of the course, but on the public road course where it is not possible to earn entrance fee income from the spectators, it was not possible to raise the cost.And, the maintenance of the course could not keep up with the speed increase of the motorcycle, and the rider who emphasizes safety began to refuse to participate in the Isle of Man TT race.Yamaha The1972Did not participate only in the Isle of Man TT race, the same yearGiacomo Agostini"I'm not going to play in 1973 unless the course is refurbished," he said.1973Did not participate in influential teams and riders.
And1976, FIM removed the Isle of Man TT race from the Road Racing World Championship calendar the following year and replaced itBritish GPAsSilverstoneAnnounced that the race at will be added to the calendar.
Since the 80s
The Isle of Man TT race, which is out of the WGP series, will be a race based on a commercial car, and since 1977 the race has been held in a class that complies with the regulations of the TT formula. The Isle of Man in 1977 continued to criticize the Isle of Man race during the WGP era.Phil ReadEntered and was controversial.But the following yearMike HalewoodIt also became a priming water for top riders to participate in the war.Joey DunlopAnd other new star riders were born.
Now[When?]A typical TT race motorcycle runs through the Snaefell course at an average speed of over 120mph (193km / h) due to its streamlined cowl with excellent aerodynamic characteristics and improved technology.The average speed record was changed year by year, recording 2002mph (127.29km / h) in 204.81 and 2004.Yamaha YZF-R1It recorded 127.68 mph (205.43 km / h) in 2006, and McGuinness further broke the record to 129.451 mph (208.33 km / h) in XNUMX.
In Tynwald in 2008 due to growing interest in global environmental issuesZero emissionThe category was proposed and a special race "TTX" was held as a test in 2009.Since the number of team participants and driving performance were unknown, "around the mountain course within 50 minutes (37.773 Miles)" "covering the front tires"CowlLoose regulations such as "Allow (dust bin)" were adopted.As for the participating teams, a wide variety of teams such as university student teams who remodeled commercial cars, local volunteers, and IT venture managers who designed their own frames will participate.The riders were volunteers from other categories of runners.
Many teams had troubles such as electric leakage and dead battery on the day of the race, but since many teams had higher car body completion and average speed than the organizer expected, from 2010 the official category "TT" It was decided to continue as "Zero".Also, although it was a test, an American rider (Thomas Montano) made an American motorcycle (Mission One) For the first time.
In the first race of TT Zero, an American rider (Mark Miller) Is headquartered in the United StatesMotoCzyszOriginal vehicleE1pcWinner, local team "Man TTX Racing" 3rd place,Kingston UniversityStudent team is in 4th place.
It started as an environmental PR event, but in 2012M-TECHowever, since 2013, Yamaha has participated in the race, and it is now developing into a full-scale race.
In addition, the motorcycle to run is "Zero CO2 emissionsIt was a condition, but in factElectric bikeIt became the category of.
Pikes Peak International Hill ClimbHowever, the category of electric motorcycles has been newly established, and some teams participating in TT Zero are also running.
Dangers unique to public road racing
The future of TT is always in jeopardy for safety reasons.For racing onlycircuitUnlike, there are stone walls of private houses right next to the course, and the machine reaches a very high speed on a straight road in the suburbs, so riders who have fallen or went off the course are often seriously injured or killed.especially,Mad SundayIt is said that anyone can participate in the driving frame, and the accident that the spectators who came by motorcycle died is regarded as a problem. From 1907 to 2009, 239 riders died (including the Manx Grand Prix).For Japanese participants,Kunimitsu TakahashiHowever, shortly after starting in the final of the 1962rd round of the World GP in 3, he fell violently and fell into an unconscious state, and his life was at stake for a while.There is still a scar on his right eye. In 1966, the former Suzuki Work SliderToshio FujiiDied in an accident during official practice when he personally participated in a Kawasaki car. In 2006Atsushi MaedaWas driving slowly for some reason during practice driving, but was hit by a following car and died. In 2013Yoshinari MatsushitaDied in an accident during qualifying.
Tokyo MiyakejimaAiming to hold a motorcycle race using public roads inShintaro IshiharaGovernor of TokyoVisited the Isle of Man Tourist Trophy in 2006, but in the end, due to safety concerns, he abandoned the race.Challenge Miyakejima Motorcycle FestivalIt was decided to hold a motorcycle festival.
|Category||Athlete||オ ー ト バ イ||年度||Record time||Average speed|
|Outright (comprehensive of all categories)||Peter Hickman||BMW S1000RR||2018||16:42.778||135.452 mph (217.989 km / h)|
|Superbike TT||Dean Harrison||Kawasaki ZX-10R||2018||16:50.384||134.432 mph (216.347 km / h)|
|Supersport TT||Michael Dunlop||Yamaha YZF-R6||2022||17:29.070||129.475 mph (208.370 km / h)|
|Lightweight TT||Michael Dunlop||Paton S1-R||2018||18:26.543||122.750 mph (197.547 km / h)|
|Senior TT||Peter Hickman||BMW S1000RR||2018||16:42.778||135.452 mph (217.989 km / h)|
|Superstock TT||Peter Hickman||BMW S1000RR||2018||16:50.601||134.403 mph (216.301 km / h)|
|TT Zero||Michael Rutter||Unlimited Shinden||2019||18:34.172||121.91 mph (196.20 km / h)|
|Sidecar TT||Ben Virtual & Tom Virtual||Honda CBR Sidecar||2018||18:59.018||119.250 mph (191.914 km / h)|
There are three major races on the Isle of Man, with the Tourist Trophy at the top.Tourist Trophy is usually the Isle of Man TT race (The Isle of Man TT Race). "TT" is used like a brand logo.Imitating the Isle of Man TT race for races held in each country,Tourist trophy raceThere is a race named.When written in Japanese, it is also written as "Isle of Man TT race", but "TT" is abbreviated and is often called "Isle of Man race".
"The oldest motorcycle racing circuit is the Isle of Man TT Mountain Course, still used in the Isle of Man Tourist Trophy Race," said Oxford World Sports and Games.
Traveling around the island will be difficult during the TT race due to road closures, but the access road to the TT is in Douglas, with access to the center of the mountain course.
In 2007, the Tourist Trophy celebrated its XNUMXth anniversary,Before and after that, there was a rumor that the Isle of Man TT might be abolished at the 100th anniversary.[Source required].
A game associated with the Isle of Man TT race is on sale.
- Man.TT-Sega (laterSega interactive)But1977Announced toarcade game.
- Manx TT Super Bike --Sega (later Sega Interactive)1995Announced toExperience game..Later from SegaSega Saturn,WindowsPorted as software for.
- --Reproduce the Isle of Man TT race
- Tourist Trophy --A game that is not directly related to the Isle of Man TT race, reproduces various modern motorcycle race courses, and has the title as a tourist trophy.
- TT Isle of Man RIDE ON THE EDGE-Reproduces the entire 60.7 km of the Isle of Man RIDE ON THE EDGE.Developer: KT Racing Publisher: Bigben Interactive (Release date: March 2018, 3)
- ^ 1905 Tourist Trophy Race --Grace Guide
- ^ Isle of Man TT Races --Grace Guide
- ^ "Isle of Man for 143 Years" (p145-pXNUMX)
- ^ ENCYCLOPEDIA Britannica "Tourist Trophy races"Than.
- ^ "Isle of Man for 147 Years" (pXNUMX)
- ^ Competitors "Isle of Man TT Official Website"Than.
- ^ "Isle of Man for 194 Years" (p198-pXNUMX)
- ^ "Isle of Man for 98 Years" (p99 --XNUMX)
- ^ nikkansports.com (September 2013, 5). “Japanese racer dies in a motorcycle race". April 2013, 5Browse.
- Okubo power"Isle of Man for XNUMX Years-TT Race and Japanese"Sanei Shobo, 2008,ISBN 978-4-7796-0407-2
- ,Michael Scott Edited "Motocourse: 50 Years of Moto Grand Prix", 1999,ISBN-978 1874557838
- Mitsuru Nakaoki,Peter Clifford,Grand Prix IllustratedEditorial department "Circuit trajectory-History of World Road Race GP"Grand prix publication, 1987,ISBN-978 4906189564