Hakone Tozan Railway 12 / 16-18 suspension due to facility renewal work, route bus transfer and substitute bus operation
If you write the contents roughly
Hakone Tozan Bus transfer transportation can only be used at the nearest bus stop of each Hakone Tozan Railway station, and transportation IC cards can be used at the Hakone Tozan Bus fare.
The Hakone Tozan Railway (Hakone Tozan Railway) will suspend Hakone Yumoto-Gora (about 12km) for three days from December 16th to 18th ... → Continue reading
Train channels are always immersed in the train! This is a railway specialized channel for railway fans.
You can check the latest railway news you are interested in at once!
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Hakone Tozan Bus
Hakone Tozan Bus Co., Ltd.（はこねとざんバス、British: Hakone Tozan Bus Co., Ltd.) IsKanagawaOdawara cityHeadquartered in Odawara City, Kanagawa Prefecture andAshigarashimoHakone townThe main business area is the surrounding area,Odakyu GroupBus operator.
Opened on December 1913, 3Odawara Electric RailwayCar rental businessAnd opened on August 1914, 8Fujiya AutomobileCar rental businessWas the predecessor, and the two companies merged in 1932.Fuji Hakone MotorBecomeHowever, it was founded in 1921 in the flow of transportation business integration during the war.Ashigara carと と も にHakone Tozan RailwayMerged with the company's automobile division.. In October 2002, the company was spun off due to business restructuring within the Odakyu Group..
This item also describes the era when the business was carried out by the bus department (automobile department) of the Hakone Tozan Railway.
2012The current Hakone Tozan Bus is the main business areaKanagawaThe automobile industry started in the west1912(MeijiHakone Automobile Rental Business (45), which started operations in XNUMXHigher)..Around this time, travelers from outside Japan began to visit Hakone by car.However, at one of the houses that ran a teahouse in front of Yumoto Station, which was the end point of the Odawara Electric Railway, its relatives started the car rental business...At Odawara Electric Railway, which was surprised by this, the next1913(Taisho2 years) Entered the automobile rental business from March 3st..Initially, the number of vehicles was 5, and it was open in the section connecting Kozu Station to Gora and Hakone Town on the shore of Lake Ashi...Until then, these car rental businesses were perceived as a threat by rickshaw owners and Kago oysters.In some cases, the road was obstructed by being sprinkled with glass pieces or stoned..
This summer of 1913Fujiya HotelEven though I received a reservation from the U.S. Army Major who returned after my stay in Japan, the rental car of Odawara Electric Railway was dispatched later than the promised time...This Army Major barely got on the scheduled train from Kozu Station and was able to return safely.However, after returning home, he sent a written opinion to Fujiya Hotel, saying, "As a first-class hotel, you should own a car exclusively for the hotel."..Masazo Yamaguchi, who was a director of Fujiya Hotel at that time, established Fujiya Automobile to respond to this...Fujiya Automobile made the driver learn etiquette and English, and also made him wear a modern uniform at that time...He also recommended that those who used to operate rickshaw owners and Kago oysters become shareholders of Fujiya Automobile..
Fujiya Automobile has a plan to operate not only rental cars but also shared cars.In August 1915 (Taisho 4), we obtained permission to operate a shared car connecting Kokufutsu Station and the Hakone area, and in June 8 (Taisho 1917), we obtained a license to operate a shared car connecting Odawara and Atami...From the experience that there was an opposition movement when starting the car rental business, I decided to carefully check the timing of the operation of the shared car..Hakone Automobile, which first started the rental car business in Hakone, was acquired by Fujiya Automobile in 1919..
Then, in 1912, Odawara Electric RailwayYumotoからGoraTie upMountain railwayStarted constructionHowever, the opening of mountain railways is a threat to the rental car industry, and it was thought that it was necessary to operate shared cars to counter it...Therefore, Fujiya Automobile decided to wait for the operation of the mountain railway.1919From June 6st, we started operating shared cars (route buses) from Kozu Station to Miyanoshita and from Miyanoshita to Hakone Town...This was the first full-scale fixed-route bus service in Kanagawa Prefecture.But at the same time, it was the beginning of the competition between railroads and buses...Introducing luxury vehicles at Fujiya Automobile, Also started long-distance routes to Yokohama and Tokyo..On the other hand, Odawara Electric RailwayKosugayaFrom to Hakone Town, we operate a fixed-route bus that connects to our own mountaineering train.1921Started from (Taisho 10)..On the other hand, in 1921, Ashigara automobilesMatsuda townWas established in.
The fare from Odawara to Miyanoshita on a mountaineering train is 61 yen, but there are still many passengers who walk down and return to Yumoto. The number of users was even smaller..For this reason, the fare of Fujiya Automobile was reduced in 1922, and the bus fare from Odawara to Miyanoshita was reduced to 1 yen...In the same year, "Cafe Resort" was opened as a cafeteria / stand with a sales office in front of Odawara Station...On the other hand, the Odawara Electric Railway side also reduced the fare to counter it, and fierce passenger competition was developed...On December 12, the same year, employees of both companies caused a brawl., 4 people were sent for injury.
Occurred on January 1923, 9Great Kanto EarthquakeThe "Cafe Resort", which was just completed in the previous year, collapsed in Fujiya Automobile., Dozens of cars in the garage were also destroyed..In addition, between Yumoto and Tonosawa, a car carrying five passengers was buried due to a landslide and disappeared.,SokokuraA car crossing the bridge of the Serpentine River falls to the bottom of the valleyIt was damaged that nearly half of the cars owned were lost..
From merger at the end of competition to wartime integration
After the earthquake, Fujiya Automobile focused on improving the vehicle as well as restoring it... In 1924, we introduced a 25-seater bus, which was extremely large at that time., Actually started operation from 1925.. Also in 1924Mishima-NumazuExpanded the route network toIn addition, the line connecting Yokohama and Hakone, which had been suspended since the earthquake, has resumed...On the other hand, the Odawara Electric Railway has almost been restored by 1927...In addition, Odawara Electric Railway1928(Showa 3) Merged with Nippon Electric Power Co., Ltd. in JanuaryAlso, again in August of the same yearHakone Tozan RailwayWas spun off as.
With the restoration of railroads and buses, fierce passenger competition was to take place again.In front of Odawara station, employees of Fujiya Automobile advertised "to Hakone without changing trains"On the other hand, an employee of Hakone Tozan Railway said, "The train is quieter and cheaper.", Guided tourists to the company.Sometimes pulling the hands of touristsIn the worst case, each other's employees started beating each other..
Hakone Tozan Railway1929To Kouzu,1931Has led to the operation of a fixed-route bus that runs parallel to the company's railway line that connects Hakone Yumoto and Hakone Town., When we got into the front of Odawara station, the competition between these two companies escalated further and developed into a local social problem...Fujiya Automobile introduces American-made luxury bus "White"On the other hand, Hakone Tozan Railway introduced the Swiss-made luxury bus "Soular"., A female conductor shouted to get on her bus.
At this point, Odawara City, the police chief, and the Ministry of Railways have repeatedly recommended the merger of the two companies.,1932ToKeihan Electric RailwayWas the president ofHikari OtaBy the mediation ofIt was decided to integrate the bus businesses of both companies.thus,1933In January, the entire bus business of Hakone Tozan Railway was transferred to Fujiya Automobile, and Fujiya Automobile changed its name.Fuji Hakone MotorChanged to.1934Incorporated Ashigara Automobile under its umbrella.
In addition, Fujiya self-driving car1931With the Ministry of RailwaysSolidarity transportationStartedHowever, this is the first time in Japan that a shared car has carried out liaison transportation with the Ministry of Railways..
However, the wave of the wartime regime will cast a shadow over Fuji Hakone Motors..1935When power control was carried out in (Showa 10), Fuji Hakone Motor became a subsidiary of Nippon Electric Power along with Hakone Tozan Railway...When the wartime system was strengthened, unnecessary and non-urgent routes were ordered to be suspended, and parallel railway lines and tourist routes were suspended by this, but this reached more than 6% of all routes.. further,1942In (Showa 17), an ultimatum for compulsory integration was issued, and the Hakone Tozan Railway was selected as the integrated body.1944(Showa 19) Fuji Hakone Motor and Ashigara Motor merged with Hakone Tozan Railway on July 7st...In addition, to become the president of Hakone Tozan RailwayTokyu Electric RailwayPresident'sKeita GotoWas inaugurated, and thus Hakone TozanDaitokyuWill be placed under the influence of.
In this section, the term "mountain bus" shall mean Hakone Tozan Railway and Hakone Tozan Bus.
Shortly after the end of the war1945(Showa 20) From November, from OdawaraMiyanoshita・ Started operation on the route to EnouraAfter that, we will try to resume the operation of the suspended routes, but it took 1954 years to recover the route network almost completely in 9...During this time1948, From Tokyu, which had become a huge railway operator due to wartime integration, Odakyu Electric Railway (Odakyu)Keikyu Corporation(Keikyu Bus)・Keio Teito Electric Railway(Keio Bus) Was separated, but the railway that was originally operated by the former Odakyu Electric RailwayInokashira LineBelongs to Keio and insteadKanagawa Central Shared CarWith (at that time), it became a subsidiary of the new Odakyu..
Chartered bus business resumed in 1950The following year, the business area was expanded to Tokyo, Shizuoka, and Yamanashi prefectures.In addition, the opening of long-distance routes is conspicuous, and in 1950, a direct route from Tokyo to Hakone and Atami was opened.In addition, in 1952Mt. Fuji Electric RailwayA line connecting Odawara Station and Lake Yamanaka was also opened by a transportation agreement with (at that time)..
In the chartered bus business, in 1953, we acquired Shinko Bus, which was engaged in the chartered bus business in Tokyo, and in 1956 renamed it Hakone Tozan Bus (a different company from 2003 onwards) and in 1960. Merged with a mountaineering bus.
Hakoneyama War and Business Expansion
After the late Taisho eraLake AshinokoIn the vicinityHakone land(At that time) is engaged in tourism development centered on the sale of villas., About the maintenance of transportation that is indispensable for developmentSeibu GroupWith your handsAtami PassとHakone PassFrom Kowakudani to Motohakone via Kojiritoll roadOperated bySunzu Railway(At that time) the route bus was operating.
In September 1947, the Susumu Railway applied for a fixed-route bus license for the section connecting Odawara and Kowakudani...It was intended for integrated transportation with the Daioyama Railway (at that time), which was under its umbrella.However, the mountaineering bus, which was still under the umbrella of Tokyu at that time, took the opposite position from the standpoint of its own defense...However, it was difficult to immediately increase the number of mountaineering buses at that time.In addition, there were voices from the local community saying that "monopoly is not good".In December 1949, the route bus operation of the Susumu Railway was conditionally approved...In response to this, we applied for a license to operate a fixed-route bus from Sounzan to Kojiri via Owakudani on the mountaineering bus immediately after becoming a subsidiary of Odakyu.However, this was opposed by the Susumu Railway...Finally, in March 1950, according to the agreement between the two companies, the Susumu Railway was subject to a stop and a limit on the number of operations, and the mountaineering bus was required to renew the toll road contract every year.So, the Susumu Railway bus boarded Odawara, and instead the mountaineering bus boarded the north shore of Lake Ashi for the first time..
Following this, the mountaineering bus was a shipping company in collaboration with influential people who had taken a hostile position against the Seibu Group in Hakone Town and Sengokuhara in March 1950 to start lake transportation to Lake Ashi.Hakone sightseeing boat) Founded..The original Hakone Sightseeing Boat was a small business that owned only small pleasure boats.However, in 1954, he obtained a license for the route around Lake Ashi.In 1956, a large pleasure boat was put into service...In response to this, the Susumu Railway side notified in March 1956 that "the toll road toll road contract will expire and the contract will be canceled", and after July of the same year after the contract expires, a barrier will be installed on the toll road. Blocked the passage of mountaineering buses..This is a retaliation for the introduction of a large Hakone sightseeing ship.,laterHakone Mountain WarWidely known asLion BunrokuThe novel "Mt. HakoneWith the Seibu Group, which was also the subject ofOdakyu GroupWas also the beginning of the conflict.
After that, while they filed proceedings and fought with each other, on the Odakyu side1959ToHakone ropewayBy opening the service, only the Odakyu Group can reach the north shore of Lake Ashi.. Also,1961Kanagawa Prefecture bought a toll road and opened it as a general road.So the conflict was virtually over..A number of proceedings have been settled1968The top management of Seibu and Odakyu signed a friendly agreementTherefore, both companies will coexist thereafter.However, as we had already built our own tour route, the composition of the competition remained, such as attracting tourists at Odawara Station and the difference in terminals in the Hakone area..
During these disputes, the expansion of the business area was promoted. In the 1950s, a new line parallel to the Tokaido Main Line was established, and1958ToRegular sightseeing busHas started operation..In the 1960s, in the Mishima / Numazu areaTokai Motor(CurrentTokai Bus) ・ Fuji Kyuko (currently Fuji Kyuko)Fujikyu City Bus) And a license battle was also held.
Wave of motorization and business restructuring
In the 1970s, the driving environment of fixed-route buses continued to deteriorate with the progress of motorization...Especially the main routes of mountaineering busesNational Route 1Although it is a main road, it goes through a mountain road with many curves, and traffic jams due to the concentration of private cars carrying tourists on a specific roadAnd the accompanying decrease in users had a serious impact on mountaineering buses.For this reason,1982The introduction of medium-sized vehicles has started, and the development of commuting routes has been promoted.other,1985As part of community-based management, the "Gallery Bus", which displays paintings of elementary school students along the line in the car, has started operation...On the other hand, from 1978, the bus via the Old Hakone Highway was switched to daily operation.In addition, we will expand the regular sightseeing bus course and operate a membership tour bus according to the festival.We made efforts to develop new demand.1998From May, we started operating a circular bus that goes around the facilities in the Hakone area.
However, in addition to the progress of motorization, the number of tourists visiting the Hakone area has been decreasing.As a result, the environment surrounding the bus business became even more severe, and long-distance routes were abolished or shortened.. Also,1996Kanagawa Chuo Kotsu is wholly owned by Kanagawa Chuo Kotsu for mountaineering bus routes in Hadano City.Shonan Kanako BusTransfer todid.
On the other hand, in Shizuoka prefecture1971(Showa 46) With Tokai Jidosha joining the Odakyu Group, two Odakyu bus companies will coexist.With a view to eliminating the inefficiency and integrating it when Tokai Motor is spun off by region in the future,1998(10) On April 4, the general routes in the Numazu / Mishima area were spun off.Numazu Hakone mountain climbing carEstablished..Legally, the current company is established at this time.
Furthermore, in October 2002 (Heisei 14)Odakyu GroupThe whole reorganization was done.All routes of Numazu Hakone Tozan Motor were transferred to Numazu Tokai Bus, andNumazu mountain climbing Tokai busWas renamedIn addition, Atami Sales OfficeIzu Tokai BusWas integrated into.The remaining bus division of Hakone Tozan was transferred to Numazu Hakone Tozan Motor Co., Ltd., which was to survive as a corporation, and the company name was changed.Hakone Tozan BusWas renamed[Annotation 2]..As a result, the bus business in Shizuoka Prefecture was withdrawn and the sales office disappeared.
Regarding the chartered bus business, the Tokyo and Yokohama sales offices were transferred to the Hakone Tozan Sightseeing Bus in 1996.,1997Relocated and integrated sales offices in Yokohama and TokyoHowever, the company closed its business in 2002..In addition, the chartered bus business of the Odawara Tourist Office1994(6) Transferred to the established Hakone Yumoto BusLater in 2000Shonan Hakone Tozan RailwayCompany name changed to..After that, in 2010, the company name of Shonan Hakone Tozan Motor was changed to Hakone Tozan Sightseeing Bus..
On the other hand, in 2002, we introduced the "Tozan Card" as a prepaid card common to mountaineering trains and buses.,at the same timeBus common cardAlso introducedHowever, in 2005, the sale of "Tozan Card" was discontinued due to the trend toward IC cards... In March 2005, we started operating the "Hakone Carry Service," which transports tourists' baggage between Hakone Yumoto Station and accommodation facilities..
In 2004, with the Odakyu GroupSeibu GroupAnnouncement of cooperation withIn response to thatIzuhakone Railway BusIt was decided to take a joint step with, and the names of the stops were unified.. further,2010(22) From June 6th, Izuhakone BusOdakyu Hakone Express Bus・ In cooperation with the Numazu mountain climbing Tokai bus, on the route in the Hakone areaSystem codeIt was decided to set up a route map, create a route map in a format common to each company, and post it at each bus stop or information center..
2016(28) April 4, Numazu mountain climbing Tokai busTokai Bath Orange ShuttleCompany name changed to..Even after the disappearance of the base in Shizuoka prefecture, the remnants of the mountaineering bus that was on the company name disappeared.
- Transit Bus
- As of 2008, the business area isOdawara city-Hakone townAround, Ashigara area (Minamiashigara city-Kaisei town-Matsuda town）,Manazuru town-Yugawara townIs the main business area.Some routesShizuokaGotembaAlso get in.Long time agoAtami,Numazu CityHas also opened a bus route, but since then it has been transferred to other companies due to business restructuring within the Odakyu Group..
- Charter Bus
- As of 2008, 7 units are in operationHowever, 5 of them are from Odawara School for the DisabledSchool bus, One for corporate transportationSo, the general charter vehicle is only one large bus.
- Specific bus
- As of 2008, 8 units are in operationHowever, three of them are school buses from Hakone Municipal Hakone no Mori Elementary School...We also transport Fujifilm affiliated companies.
- Hakone carry service
- A service that transports the luggage of tourists visiting Hakone from Hakone Yumoto Station to affiliated accommodations, and from the accommodations to Hakone Yumoto Station, which started in March 2005..
Route buses are operated from the following sales offices.
- Odawara Sales Office
- The route bus divisions of the Odawara Sales Office and the Odawara Tourism Sales Office have been integrated.
- Miyagino Sales Office
- In May 2005, the Odawara Tourism Sales Office Miyagino Branch Office was upgraded and newly established..
- Sekimoto Sales Office
- Opened as Ashigara Motor on May 1921, 5..After that, it was integrated into the Odawara Tourism Sales Office, but it was re-separated after the Ashigara Sales Office was integrated.
- Yugawara Sales Office
- Opened in May 1956.
- Yumoto Sales Office
Sales offices that existed in the past
- Odawara Tourist Office
- Opened on January 1963, 1..The route bus division was transferred to the Odawara sales office, and the charter division was transferred to Hakone Yumoto Bus in 1999., In 2000Shonan Hakone Tozan RailwayChange the trade name to.
- Atami Sales Office
- January 2002Izu Tokai BusTransfer to.
- Numazu Sales Office
- Opened on January 1958, 6.1998Numazu Hakone mountain climbing car spun off, Transferred to Numazu Tokai Bus in October 2002Numazu mountain climbing Tokai busRenamed.
- Yokohama Tourist Office
- Transferred to Hakone Tozan Sightseeing Bus in 1996 and became Kanto Branch Kanagawa Sales Office.. Integrated into Tokyo sales office in 1997 and abolished.
- Tokyo Office
- The Shinko Bus, which was established in 1953, was renamed the Hakone Tozan Bus (first generation) in 1956., Merged in 1960..After being transferred to the Hakone Tozan Sightseeing Bus and becoming the Kanto Branch Tokyo Sales Office, Kanagawa Higher (currentlyKanachu Kanko) Transferred the vehicle and crew.Along with this, Kanagawa Higher opened the Machida Sales Office.Nozuta garageMore relocated.The current Kanachu Kanko Tokyo Sales Office.
- Nagoya Sales Office
- Newly established on March 1964, 3.. Transferred to the Hakone Tozan Sightseeing Bus (first generation) on August 1968, 8But abolished in 2002.
Initially, the route bus vehicle was Fujiya Automobile.BuickI just posted the destination on the radiator using my passenger car...After gathering opinions from guests of Fujiya Hotel, American luxury carswhiteIntroduced..Initially, only the chassis was imported, and the car body was manufactured in Japan.However, in 1923, the car body that was manufactured by requesting an American vendor car body manufacturing was mounted on white and imported., After ordering more detailed drawingsJapan carTo manufacture the car body in Japan..It is said that this became the prototype of the bus body manufactured in Japan after that..
On the other hand, in the automobile division of Hakone Tozan Railway, it is a luxury car made in Switzerland, as opposed to Fujiya's own car.SoularWas introduced.This vehicle had a right steering wheel specificationHowever, it is an open type like the vehicles used in Switzerland., It is presumed that everything including the car body was imported from Switzerland.Heitatsu IgarashiIs "one of the representative sightseeing buses of the 1930s, even from the place where it was active"..Even after becoming Fuji Hakone Motor, large vehicles such as Soular were introduced..
During the war, vehicles compatible with substitute fuel were used like other companies, but the substitute fuel vehicle could not climb Hakone and was forced to change to another bus at Miyanoshita..
After the war, diesel buses were introduced one after another, and from 1953, a large number of Hino Motors (Hino) center underfloor engine vehicles were introduced..
Vehicle overview since the 1970s
Around the 1970s, there were many Hino and Nissan diesel vehicles.However, as of 2008, three manufacturers, Isuzu, Hino, and Mitsubishi, have been introduced...Due to the road environment in the Hakone area, all large vehicles introduced in-house use short, high-power vehicles...Also, for chartered cars, allFull air brakeIs a specification[Annotation 3]..Vehicle tires throughout the yearス タ ッ ド レ ス タ イ ヤWear, Replace every winterIn addition, depending on the situationtire chainTo be used together.
As a feature of the Hakone Tozan Bus route bus, even if it is a top-door car (only one front door is available), the side curtain is not installed on the window immediately after the door, but it is installed on the window behind it. There is a unique specification called..It is said that this is to secure the visibility as much as possible on a sharp curve with the increase in size of the direction curtain...Non-step buses are used on Odawara city routes because they are difficult to drive in the mountains..
Regular sightseeing busWe have also introduced tourist-specification route cars with all-reclining seats, even though they have standard floors... In 2010, the company renewed its regular sightseeing bus for the first time in 11 years.At the same time, it will be the first introduction in Kanagawa prefecture.Hino S'elega HybridHas introduced.
The boarding / alighting method is to get off before getting on and off regardless of the door position of the vehicle...Therefore, the stroller can be folded to get on and off...Door layout is front and middle door specifications at the beginning of one-man operation[Annotation 4]Was adoptedHowever, after that, front and rear door specifications[Annotation 4]Changed toIn addition, since the 1980s, front door specifications have been used to increase seating capacity as much as possible.[Annotation 5]Became the standard.. After 2002Traffic barrier-free lawFront and middle door specifications that comply with[Annotation 4]Next, The middle door is used as a wheelchair-only doorway.
Vehicle B842 introduced as a regular sightseeing bus (transferred to the past vehicle, Izu Tokai Bus)）
The color skim adopted after the war had blue bands above and below the cream color, but from 1980 it became a white base with two shades of blue and a red line...However, the cost is high because the painting pattern is relatively complicated and special colors are also included.In the 2000s, "Heartful Bath Tozan" color and test paint color were also adopted... From the new car in 2010, the design will be changed to the image of Hakone work, with an orange band (called "Kakishibuiro" by the company) that is based on cream and has the image of a light...No repainting will be done for vehicles with conventional paint designs.
Transferred vehicle / transferred vehicle
From the 1970s to the early 2000sTokyo Metropolitan Bureau of Transportation-Kanagawa Central Transportation-Nagasaki MotorVehicles transferred from the company and vehicles ordered by the Tokyo Metropolitan Bureau of Transportation were introduced.In recent years, the Kanagawa Prefecture Living Environment Conservation Ordinance (Diesel vehicle regulation regulations), All vehicle updates are done by new vehicles. As of 2008, it has been replaced within 12 years, Because it is not regulated by the ordinance,Tokai BusMany transfers to.
Small cars from 001 to 099, Medium and large cars are serial numbers from 100 to 999, The first letter of the car model (B: route, BH: charter, special: specific car) is added before the number... For vehicles introduced from 2001 to 2003, sales office acronym (K: Odawara Tourism, T: Atami (at the time of 2001), Y: Yugawara, A: Ashigara) + year code (A: 2001, B: 2002, C: 2003) + 2-digit serial numbering system was adopted, but since 2004, it has been returned to the numbering system until 2000..
- ^ The old trade name is "Numazu Hakone Tozan Motor Co., Ltd."200210/1Due to the reorganization of the company, the business as a Hakone Tozan Bus started on the same day.
- ^ As a result of this business reorganization, the Hakone Tozan Bus will be located in parallel with the Hakone Tozan Railway, Hakone Ropeway, and Hakone Sightseeing Boat under Odakyu Hakone Holdings..
- ^ Exhaust brakeDue to the high frequency of use, the Hino RE100 / RV731 series had been modified to attach the exhaust brake switch to the left side of the steering wheel.
- ^ a b c Specifications with front and middle doors.
- ^ Specifications with only the front door.
- ^ a b c d e f Hakone Tozan Bus Co., Ltd. 21st term financial results announcement
- ^ a b c "Modern Transportation of Mt. Hakone" p.112
- ^ a b c "Amazing Hakone" p.40
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o "Bus Japan Handbook R-58" p.26
- ^ a b "Amazing Hakone" p.88
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o "Bus Japan Handbook R-58" p.31
- ^ a b c "Modern Transportation of Mt. Hakone" p.109
- ^ "Amazing Hakone" p.39
- ^ "Modern Transportation of Mt. Hakone" p.110
- ^ a b "Modern Transportation of Mt. Hakone" p.113
- ^ a b "Modern Transportation of Mt. Hakone" p.114
- ^ a b c "Amazing Hakone" p.41
- ^ a b c "Modern Transportation of Mt. Hakone" p.118
- ^ "Modern Transportation of Mt. Hakone" p.111
- ^ "Modern Transportation of Mt. Hakone" p.98
- ^ a b c "Modern Transportation of Mt. Hakone" p.120
- ^ a b c "Bus Japan Handbook R-58" p.25
- ^ "Modern Transportation of Mt. Hakone" p.160
- ^ "Modern Transportation of Mt. Hakone" p.121
- ^ a b c d "Modern Transportation of Mt. Hakone" p.142
- ^ "Modern Transportation of Mt. Hakone" p.123
- ^ a b "Modern Transportation of Mt. Hakone" p.124
- ^ a b "Modern Transportation of Mt. Hakone" p.143
- ^ "Modern Transportation of Mt. Hakone" p.146
- ^ a b c "Modern Transportation of Mt. Hakone" p.149
- ^ "Modern Transportation of Mt. Hakone" p.151
- ^ a b "Modern Transportation of Mt. Hakone" p.155
- ^ a b c d e f "Modern Transportation of Mt. Hakone" p.156
- ^ Routes, vehicles,Advertisement "National shared car overview"(National Diet Library Modern Digital Library)
- ^ "Modern Transportation of Mt. Hakone" p.157
- ^ a b c d e f g h "Bus Japan Handbook R-58" p.27
- ^ "Amazing Hakone" p.62
- ^ a b c d e f "Bus Japan Handbook R-58" p.28
- ^ a b "Railway Pictorial" Vol. 679, p.98
- ^ a b c "Railway Pictorial" Vol. 679, p.99
- ^ a b "Modern Transportation of Mt. Hakone" p.179
- ^ a b "Modern Transportation of Mt. Hakone" p.180
- ^ "Modern Transportation of Mt. Hakone" p.181
- ^ "Modern Transportation of Mt. Hakone" p.182
- ^ a b c d e f "Railway Pictorial" Vol. 546, p.72
- ^ a b "Modern Transportation of Mt. Hakone" p.192
- ^ "Modern Transportation of Mt. Hakone" pp.207-208
- ^ "Amazing Hakone" p.68
- ^ "Bus Japan Handbook R-58" p.21
- ^ a b c d e f g "Bus Japan Handbook R-58" p.29
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k "Bus Japan Handbook R-58" p.30
- ^ "Railway Journal" Vol. 480 p.107
- ^ "Company Overview". Hakone Tozan Sightseeing Bus. 2010/12/27Browse.
- ^ a b "Railway Journal" Vol. 480 p.108
- ^ “We will carry out system symbolization of Hakone area bus routes” (Press release), Odakyu Electric Railway 2010/6/14Browse.
- ^ "About company name change". Tokai Motor.As of August 2016, 4オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.2016/4/26Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Hakone Tozan Bus ・Hakone Tozan Sightseeing Bus (September 2019, 11). 2020/5/3Browse.
- ^ a b c d "Basrama International", Volume 110, p.39
- ^ a b "Basrama International", Volume 110, p.40
- ^ "Basrama International", Volume 110, p.51
- ^ a b c d e f g h "Basrama International", Volume 110, p.47
- ^ a b "Basrama International", Volume 110, p.43
- ^ "Basrama International", Volume 110, p.49
- ^ "Information on sales offices”. Hakone Tozan Bus. 2020/5/3Browse.
- ^ "Amazing Hakone" p.86
- ^ a b c d e "Amazing Hakone" p.89
- ^ "Bus Japan Handbook R-58" pp.30-31
- ^ a b "Amazing Hakone" p.90
- ^ a b "Modern Transportation of Mt. Hakone" p.119
- ^ a b c "Modern Transportation of Mt. Hakone" p.147
- ^ a b c d "Basrama International", Volume 6, p.93
- ^ "Modern Transportation of Mt. Hakone" p.173
- ^ "Basrama International", Volume 110, p.46
- ^ a b c d e f "Bus Japan Handbook R-58" p.33
- ^ a b c d e "Basrama International", Volume 110, p.44
- ^ a b c "Basrama International", Volume 119, p.8
- ^ Hakone Tozan Bus. To our customers
- ^ "Bus Japan Handbook R-58" p.57
- ^ a b "Bus Japan Handbook R-58" p.35
- ^ a b "Introduction of new body color for Hakone Tozan Bus" (PDF) (Press Release), Hakone Tozan Bus 2010/6/14Browse.
- ^ "Bus Japan Handbook R-58" p.32
- ^ a b "Bus Japan Handbook R-58" p.60
- Hakone Tozan Railway Co., Ltd. General Affairs Department, General Affairs Division "Amazing Hakone Graph 100" Hakone Tozan Railway, 1988.
- Toshiyuki Kato "Modern Transportation of Mt. Hakone"Kanagawa Shimbun, 1995.ISBN 978-4876451890.
- "58 Tokai Jidosha / Hakone Tozan Bus" BJ Editors <Bus Japan Handbook Series R>,2006.ISBN 4434072730.
- Eiichi Aoki"Odakyu Electric Railway's History Expansion of Route Network and Regional Development" "Railway pictorial』No.546,Electric Vehicle Study Group, September 1991, pp. 7-65.
- Eiichi Aoki "Ayumi of Odakyu Electric Railway (Postwar Part)" "Railway Pictorial" No. 679, Denkisha Kenkyukai, December 1999, pp. 12-93.
- Heitatsu Igarashi"Unforgettable 1930s Japanese Sightseeing Bus" "Basrama InternationalNo. 6, Porte Publishing, July 1991, pp. 7-92, ISBN 4938677067.
- Yoshifumi Nonaka "Case Study of Railway and Track Project 54 Odakyu Group's Hakone Strategy" "Railway journalNo. 480, Railway Journal, October 2006, pp. 10-106.
- "Visit Bus Operator 123 Hakone Tozan Bus" "Busrama International" No. 110, Porte Publishing, November 2008, pp. 11-38, ISBN 978-4899801108.
- "Kanagawa Prefecture No. 1! Hakone Tozan Bus Selega Hybrid" "Busrama International" No. 119, Porte Publishing, March 2010, p. 3 ISBN 978-4899801191.
- Hakone Tozan Bus Official Website
Transfer transportation(Looking back)TransportationThis is one of the user compensation measures to be taken when the number of flights is reduced or the number of flights is reduced. Especially for transfer transportationTrainIt is often carried out at. Mainly in this articleJapanThe transfer transportation of the railway in.
Transfer transportation includes non-delivery sectionsticketUnder certain conditions, the user who has the transportation system of another companyFareIt is a system that can be used as a detour without paying.
On routes with high train density, such as in the suburbs of metropolitan areas, transfer transportation is carried out not only when trains are completely cut off, but also when trains are significantly delayed or reduced. The purpose is to prevent a flood of passengers on a small number of trains and to prevent passengers from staying in or around the station and becoming dangerous.
In areas with low train densities, there may not be alternative transportation for transfer transportation, by bus or taxi.Agency transportationIt is often dealt with by.
In addition to the original transfer transportation, this section includes explanations regarding boarding on other routes (“detour boarding”) within the same operator.
JRNow, let's treat the non-stop section of the JR line by using another JR line.Passenger business rules"Chapter 7 Handling of Boarding Changes / Section 3 Special Handling of Passengers / Subsection 5 Inoperability and Delays" (Article 282)And Article 285) Is defined as "ride on another route". On the other hand, with other businessesContact transportationThis provision is applied mutatis mutandis in the "Passenger Communication Transport Regulations" that stipulates the handling of, This is the basis for the transfer ride. The term "transfer transportation" is used in the "Passenger Communication Transportation Handling Detailed Regulations" that stipulates the actual handling of communication transportation, and "Issuing a transfer boarding ticket" in "Handling of other routes related to the contact company line". It appears as a word indicating something that corresponds to this (Article 42), and it also stipulates how to handle the transfer boarding ticket by discussing it in advance and how to handle it. Other transportation companies also stipulate transfer transportation in the terms and conditions based on these.
The transfer ride itself may be defined as part of liaison transportation, and even if there is a substitute transportation system nearby, if there is no liaison transportation contract with the operator, it is subject to transfer transportation. (May be subject to "substitute transportation").
The term "transfer transportation" does not appear in the passenger business rules, but it appears indirectly in the "transfer ticket" issued when boarding on other routes is permitted and the "other route transfer boarding ticket" on the ticket. However, boarding on other routes completed within each company line is often referred to simply as "detour boarding", and the term "transfer boarding" is generally used for boarding on other routes that straddle other company lines.
Events where transfer transportation is carried out
DiamondIn many cases, transfer transportation is carried out when the turbulence occurs. The following is an example.
Regardless of the event, transfer transportation may be treated specially in the case of long-term suspension.
Due to external factors
- Train accident
- in recent yearsPersonal injury(Dive,Railroad crossing obstacle) And railroad crossing accidents (collisions with passersby)Transport obstacle) Is many.
- RarelyDerailment accidentThere is also a temporary interruption due to such reasons.
- Transport obstacle
- viaductA car collides with (guard) or an obstacle accidentally hitslineIt is due to the fact that it has blocked.
- Train obstruction
- Intentional installation / entry of obstacles on the track, delay and suspension for removal / safety confirmation.
- Natural disasters
- typhoon,Torrential rain-Lightning-Wind and snow-(I.e.-Earthquake-Falling rocks-Landslide・ No traffic due to fallen trees, slow driving.
- In this case, it should be noted that the business operator subject to transfer transportation may also carry out transfer transportation in the opposite direction for the same reason.
Due to equipment failure
- Vehicle breakdown
- vehicleDue to a failure or malfunction of.
- Failure of track equipment
- traffic lights,Point,substationSignificant delay or suspension of operation due to abnormalities or failures such as.
- Line construction
- Passenger business is closed due to large-scale improvement work of stations and switching of railroad tracks due to elevated work.last train) To the start of operation the next day (first train), or if the construction period is not enough, or if the train is suspended during the daytime from the end of the morning rush to the evening, and the track maintenance work is carried out.
- Unlike accidents, disasters, and equipment failures, the date and time of construction is set in advance, so depending on the route, transfer transportation to other companies may be possible.Substitute busIn addition, the treatment may be different, such as allowing detour boarding or return (overlapping section) boarding within the company.
- As an example20071/14と20085/18From the first train to around 13:00Urawa StationDue to elevated constructionKeihin Tohoku Line OfMinami Urawa - Kita UrawaIn addition to the substitute bus and detour route, the route to the suspended sectionAkabane Station,Saitama Shintoshin StationWe also show you the return ride from.
- Unexploded ordnanceRemoval
- If unexploded ordnance is found along the railroad track, it will be suspended for safety during the removal time.
Handling of transfer transportation
As mentioned above, transfer transportation is a form of "boarding on another route". It has already signed a contract of carriage ("ticketThis is an alternative measure for passengers who have made a "purchase of" to complete the contract of carriage in accordance with the contract conditions (such as the section of transportation), and in order to receive this, they have a valid ticket in advance. Is the principle (this isIC ticketThis is a problem with tickets in which the transportation contract has not been finalized in advance). Specifically, the handling is as follows. In either case, you cannot get off the train during the transfer (it will be treated as a change of boarding).
For regular tickets and coupon tickets
There are the following two types of handling.
- At some point to the station connecting to the liaison company line used for boarding other routes, the passenger's ticket will be collected and a special supplementary ticket will be issued until landing.
- Check the ticket that the passenger has and issue a transfer boarding ticket. At the end of transfer transportation (end station), collect the transfer boarding ticket and ticket. However, if the passenger's detour boarding route goes back to the original company line after passing through the liaison company line, and if the passenger has a valid ticket to that point, the ticket will not be collected. Only one transfer ticket can be issued for each eligible ticket.
1. is not a treatment of transfer transportation in a narrow sense, but a form of detour boarding.
Originally, the treatment of 2. is defined as a special treatment of "when the handling of 1. cannot be performed due to the large number of passengers", but this treatment is common in urban areas. In addition, the original regulations stipulate that passengers should be issued a transfer boarding ticket issued in advance by the means of transportation that is the target of transfer transportation (the one that passes first when passing through multiple operators). However, because it is complicated, it is often treated as a non-vote and issued on behalf of the company.
Incidentally,One day ticket,Tour ticketSuch asPart ofSpecial plan ticketSome items (similar to coupon tickets, free tickets, etc.) are also eligible for transfer transportation.[Source required]However, many shareholder tickets are not covered.
For commuter pass
Same as for a regular ticket. However, it is said that you can ride unlimited times within the periodCommuter passDue to the characteristics of, tickets will not be collected. If the connecting station is outside the section of the commuter pass, the fare to the station at the end of the section will be borne by you.Welfare boarding certificateIn many cases, shareholder boarding passes, job boarding passes, and parliamentary passes are not eligible for transfer boarding.
For magnetic prepaid cards
PassnetIs subject to transfer transportation and is handled as follows.
- Boarding Present the passnet card after entering the ticket gate to the staff, receive the prescribed transfer boarding ticket, and then board the transfer section.On this occasion,During the transfer route, pass through the manned ticket gate without using the automatic ticket gate to the destination station.
- Get off A certificate will be issued in exchange for the transfer boarding ticket at the destination station, so present this certificate at the time of boarding later, etc. ..
For IC cards
Due to the characteristics of IC cards, the handling of transfer transportation isPassenger business rulesIt is defined separately from.
Suica TheJR East OfHandling rules for IC card tickets, etc.The handling of transfer transportation is stipulated in (PASMOAlso, it is treated closely with consideration for mutual use with Suica, so please refer to it). The main points are as follows.
- Boarding within the section indicated on the commuter pass
- You can receive transfer transportation.It is handled in the same way as a conventional commuter pass.However, if you let the sensor read at the time of admission, receive a transfer boarding ticket to another company at the contact station outside the commuter pass section, and participate at a station on the other company's line, you can use it as an error the next time you board Since it disappears, it is necessary to undergo error handling.
- Riding with SF function
- I cannot receive transfer transportation.Since the arrival station is not decided at the time of admission, it will be handled in the same way as the regular ticket before the section change.Because of the characteristics of the IC card, the amount charged is not deducted just by touching it at the time of entry, and it is settled only at the time of entry (that is, postpaid).In addition, you can receive unpaid repatriation to the departure station, cancellation of travel, or repatriation from the departure station to the intermediate station (the fare from the departure station to the participating station is settled).
- Ride using the SF function at mutual use destinations
- Follow the rules of each company's bureau of mutual use.
- Boarding within the section indicated on the commuter pass
- You can receive transfer transportation. It is handled in the same way as a conventional commuter pass. Participate at the automatic ticket gate as usual (at some stations, you may pass through the staff ticket gate). Present the ICOCA commuter pass at the station of each transfer destination company, pass through the manned ticket gate, and board the transfer section. In addition, it was necessary to receive the prescribed transfer boarding ticket until March 2019, 3.
- Riding with SF function
- I cannot receive transfer transportation.This is because the arrival station is not decided at the time of admission. Until March 2019, 3, I was able to receive transfer transportation by receiving the prescribed transfer boarding ticket.This treatment was treated in the same way when using IC cards for mutual use such as Suica (excluding Mobile Suica) and PiTaPa in addition to ICOCA.After participating in the automatic ticket gate as usual (at some stations, you may pass through the staff ticket gate), you will receive an IC card usage certificate.Present your IC card and IC card usage certificate at the station of each transfer destination company, receive the prescribed transfer boarding ticket, pass through the manned ticket gate, and board the transfer section.At a later date, it was necessary to present the IC card and transfer boarding ticket (customer's copy) at the JR station window for processing.
- Ride using the SF function at mutual use destinations
- Follow the rules of each company's bureau of mutual use.
PiTaPaThe handling of transfer transportation is based on the terms and conditions of each company's bureau where PiTaPa can be used.Surutto KANSAIThe main points are summarized below from the viewpoint of.
- Boarding within the section indicated on the commuter pass
- You can receive transfer transportation.It is handled in the same way as a conventional commuter pass.Participate at the automatic ticket gate as usual (at some stations, you may pass through the staff ticket gate).Present the PiTaPa commuter pass at the station of each transfer destination company, pass through the manned ticket gate, and board the transfer section.In addition, it was necessary to receive the prescribed transfer boarding ticket until March 2019, 3 (for transfer transportation with buses etc., the transfer boarding ticket will be distributed after March 15, 2019,Kinki Nippon RailwayTransfer transportation in the Tokai area was also distributed until January 2021, 1).
- Boarding with post-pay function (including my style and section designation discount)
- I cannot receive transfer transportation.
- Until March 2019, 3, transfer transportation was sometimes handled only when the service became inoperable during boarding.
- Due to the above, there were cases where it was not possible to receive post-pay transportation discount services such as "section designation discount".
- Boarding with SF function (Example: Use of JR West area)
- According to the terms and conditions of each company bureau. In the case of the JR West area, transfer transportation was received in the same way as ICOCA until March 2019, 3.
TOICA TheJR TokaiThe IC card ticket carriage agreement stipulates the handling of transfer transportation. TOICAOf the commuter passFor boarding within the commuter pass sectionTransfer transportation to other companies' lines is possible. Outside the TOICA commuter pass section and for regular TOICA, to other companies' linesWe do not handle transfer transportation.At this time, you can receive free repatriation to the departure station, but if the trip is canceled at an intermediate station, the fare from the departure station to the travel cancellation station will be settled by TOICA. Mutual use with manaca has been carried out since April 2012,sense ofIf you use, it will be treated in the same way as TOICA.
KitacaIn the case of, Kitaca commuter pass is an alternative transportation (Later), And registered / anonymous Kitaca is not applicable.(If you use a Kitaca commuter pass outside the commuter pass section, it will not be applicable and the fare for the section you actually boarded will be settled).
PASPY TheIC card ticket handling rulesThe treatment of transfer transportation was not specified. Among PASPY handling companiesHiroshima ExpresswayHas posted the terms and conditions for transfer transportation at each station since March 2016.
- Boarding within the section indicated on the commuter pass
You can receive transfer transportation. The same applies to conventional magnetic commuter passes.
- Riding with SF function
If you entered the automatic ticket gate before the train became inoperable, you can receive transfer transportation.
How to receive transfer transportation
For short-distance use near metropolitan areas
As mentioned above, at a station within the ticket display section of the ticket (commuter pass), if you tell the station staff the detour route, a transfer boarding ticket will be issued. By showing the transfer boarding ticket together with the ticket (commuter pass) to the ticket gate staff of the transportation system used as the detour route, the detour route can be used without paying the fare. In addition, a route bus transfer boarding ticket may be issued to go to a nearby transportation station. The route bus transfer boarding ticket is presented to the bus staff together with the boarding ticket (commuter pass) in the same way as the transfer boarding ticket. Like the transfer boarding ticket, the route bus transfer boarding ticket can be used only once.
If you do not have a transfer boarding ticket, you will not be able to receive transfer transportation. In the case of daily transportation disruptions, it may be possible to receive transfer transportation without a boarding ticket at the discretion of the site, but this is not a formal method. However, this does not apply if an agreement is signed between the companies that operate the transportation when the transportation is suspended for a long time. For example, it may be possible to board other companies' private railways or subways in parallel with a JR ticket for track switching work such as elevated work or refresh work (track maintenance work) performed during the day.
From October 2012, 10, railway companies in the Greater Tokyo Area will not have a transfer boarding ticket only if they meet certain conditions (such as having a ticket, commuter pass, or coupon ticket for a non-communication section in advance). Even transfer transportation has become available. (Excluding SF use of IC cards such as Suica and PASMO)
In the case of JR Hokkaido
JR HokkaidoとSapporo Municipal SubwaySince we do not carry out contact transportation between businesses,Alternative transport"It is called. When it is expected that driving will be suspended for 2 hours or more due to bad weather or facility trouble on the JR company line, the driving suspension sectionJR ticket,Commuter PassA subway ticket from the designated Sapporo Municipal Subway Station will be distributed to passengers who have.
The target JR stations and subway stations that can be boarded are limited (Rice paddy-Hassamu→Miyanosawa,Hassamu center→Hassamuminami,(JR) Kotoni→(Ground) Kotomi,Sapporo→Sapporo,Shinkotomi→Aso,Shin-Sapporo→New sapporo). Except for Sapporo Station and Shin-Sapporo Station, there is no direct connection between stations, but transportation between stations is not provided.
For long-distance use
* This section is not about transfer transportation, but about general other route boarding (detour boarding).
The JR Group has a relief system that allows you to continue traveling via other JR lines if the train you are on is stopped in the middle. If the train you were on was a limited express or express train, you can board the same type of train that follows, and you can use the same type and equipment as the original train as much as possible while you are on the detour. "Express train", before boarding the designated train, it is commonly called "accident train change"). Depending on the section and situation, you may be able to use the Shinkansen at no additional charge. In this case, it is necessary to confirm the detour routes and trains that can be used by the conductor and station staff, and obtain proof on the ticket, limited express ticket, and express ticket.
Express train with sleeping berthsIn the case of, for exampleSunrise Izumo-Sunrise setoIf the service is canceled at a station on the wayOkayama station~Tokyo StationWith limited express charges betweenHopeThe difference in the reserved seat fee will be refunded.
There is also a system that allows you to cancel your trip and return to the departure station free of charge if a disaster or accident occurs in the section to your destination during boarding and it is judged that recovery will be prolonged (free repatriation). In this case, the ticket, limited express ticket, and express ticket in use can be fully refunded at the departure station without any fees. In this case, the ticket will not be refunded in full if there is a stopover, etc., and the ticket that has been used will not be refunded (however, board the vehicle of the same class at the time of repatriation). it can).
In addition, if you use a ticket that includes a non-communication section and travel on a non-communication section by means of transportation other than JR passenger railroads (fares for that section will be borne separately), you can request in advance and receive a non-delivery certificate. , You can get a refund of the fare for the non-ride section after the trip.
If the aircraft is canceled and the airline is responsible for equipment failure, transfer to other airlines or regular transportation such as railroads and buses is permitted in addition to its own flights.. However,Cheap airlineIn many cases, transfer transportation to other companies' flights is not carried out... Transfers to own flights are permitted when the airline cannot be held responsible for natural disasters (typhoons, snowfalls), etc... As a general rule, transfers to other companies'airmail, railroads, buses, and other regular transportation are not permitted, but passengers are not prevented from making changes to other companies' transportation by themselves after refunding without fees. ..
- If an event that requires transfer transportation occurs immediately before the end of business of each transportation system, taxi may be used for short-distance transportation. However, this is only provided by transportation as a service, and there are no rules or legal provisions. Since there are many cases where a taxi boarding pass is not prepared, we will come to the station at a later date.receiptMay be settled by submitting. If there are many passengers left behind at the station, the station staff may arrange to take a taxi to the destination. Since it is difficult to transfer trains over long distances, trains detained at the platform may be opened as naps (→ "Train hotelSee). This is especially the case when long-distance trains without Shinkansen or alternative routes are suspended or delayed.
- Immediately after the end of the war, there were cases where transfer transportation was not carried out and people were forced to move on foot. others,19507/13ToIida LineShimokawaai Station-Chubu Tenryu StationIn the case where the space was interrupted due to a landslide, transfer transportation was carried out by truck..
- ^ "Passenger Business Regulations Article 282”. East Japan Railway Company. 2018/8/17Browse.
- ^ "Passenger Business Regulations Article 285”. East Japan Railway Company. 2018/8/17Browse.
- ^ "Passenger contact transportation rules”. Central Japan Railway Company. 2018/8/17Browse.
- ^ "Information on alternative transportation on the Sapporo Municipal Subway". JR Hokkaido.As of August 2013, 10オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2014/1/24Browse.
- ^ "Domestic Passenger Conditions of Carriage Article 24”. All Nippon Airways. 2018/8/17Browse.
- ^ "Domestic Passenger Conditions of Carriage Article 24”. Japan Airlines. 2018/8/17Browse.
- ^ "Domestic / International Passenger Conditions of Carriage Article 7, Paragraph B”. Peach Aviation. 2018/8/17Browse.
- ^ "Domestic Passenger Conditions of Carriage Article 25”. All Nippon Airways. 2018/8/17Browse.
- ^ "Domestic Passenger Conditions of Carriage Article 25”. Japan Airlines. 2018/8/17Browse.
- ^ "Collapse of sediment on the Iida Line", Nihon Keizai Shimbun, July 25, 7, page 15