Accident on Joshinetsu Expressway One person died on a motorcycle Tobu Yunomaru IC-Komoro IC closed
If you write the contents roughly
The person riding the motorcycle was confirmed dead, and the road is closed on the up line including the site.
Before 24 pm on the 6th, there was an accident on the Joshinetsu Expressway in Tomi City, Nagano Prefecture, where a fallen motorcycle was hit by a following truck ... → Continue reading
NBS Nagano Broadcasting
Send the latest news about Nagano Prefecture. Not only topics such as beautiful nature, but also information on fresh produce and gourmet food.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Road Traffic LawPrefectures based on Article 4Public Safety CommissionOr, when the police chief installs road signs, etc. based on the Public Safety Commission (hereinafter, simply "Public Safety Commission") or Article 5, Paragraph 1.Road lawBased on Article 46Road managerMay install road signs, etc.
In addition, the Public Safety Commission or the police chief may not be able to install road signs in time due to an emergency, etc.Police officerIt is possible to regulate traffic closures according to the instructions at the site. In addition, police officers can prevent dangerTraffic jamIf there is a particular reason such as the elimination of the problem and it is urgent, the road closure can be regulated by the judgment at the site.
A road supervisor appointed by the road administrator may temporarily prohibit or restrict the passage of roads to the extent necessary for road maintenance and risk prevention.
Examples of closed road signs
- "Closed (301)" isPedestrianIncludingvehicle,TramAll are targeted.
- "Vehicle closed (302)" applies to all vehicles other than pedestrians.
- "Vehicles other than two-wheeled vehicles closed (304)" applies to vehicles other than two-wheeled vehicles, that is, vehicles with three or more wheels.Motorized bicycleIs out of scope for any number of wheels,Minicar,Small special motor vehicleIs the target. In addition, it should be notedSidecarMotorcycle withSpecific motorcycleIs not applicable, and structurally more than three wheels (Trike) Is the target.
- "Closed to large freight vehicles (305)"Large truck,Specified medium-sized lorryとLarge special vehicleIs the target.
- "specificMaximum loading capacityMore thanLorry等通行止め(305の2)」は、貨物自動車（大型、特定中型、中型、準中型、普通）および大型特殊自動車であって、図示のMaximum loading capacity"More than" is the target. (*Vehicle weight,Vehicle total weightOr not the actual total weight）
- "Closed for large passenger cars (306)"Large passenger car,Specified medium-sized passenger carIs the target.
- "Two-wheeled vehicle / motorized bicycle closed vehicle closed (307)" isMotorcycleとMotorized bicycleIs the target. Motorcycles with sidecars and specified motorcycles are eligible, but structurally, automobiles with three or more wheels (trike) are not eligible.
- "Light vehicles other than bicycles closed (308)"bicycleOther thannon-motorized vehicleIs the target. In particularcart, Hand-pushedTrolley,rickshaw,Sled,牛(I.e.Such.
- "Bicycle closed (309)" isbicycleIs the target.
- "Vehicle (combination) closed road (310)" is intended for vehicles of the type illustrated by the symbol.
- "Dangerous goods loading vehicle closed (319)" is stipulated in the Road LawHazardous MaterialProhibit the passage of vehicles carryingProhibition / restriction of vehicles carrying dangerous goods in underwater tunnels, etc.).
- "Weight limit (320)" isActual total weightApplies to all vehicles that "exceed" the weight shown. (*Vehicle weight,Vehicle total weight,Maximum loading capacityis not）
- The "height limit (321)" applies to all vehicles whose actual height, including the load, "exceeds" the indicated height.
- The "maximum width (322)" applies to all vehicles whose actual width, including the load, "exceeds" the width shown.
- "Pedestrian closed (331)" isPedestrianOnly targeted.
Differences depending on the time of day
There are cases where (vehicle) road closures are restricted at specific times, such as on narrow roads in remote areas and on roads in tourist areas, or at midnight as a measure against runaway tribes and runners.
Application of dangerous driving fatal injury crime
Driving Injury Punishment LawWith the enforcement of (Law No. 25, November 11, 27)Automobile-Motorized bicycleA person who has caused a traffic accident and injured a person in violation of the traffic prohibition regulationsImprisonment for up to 20 years (up to 30 years due to weighting) for dangerous driving fatal injury (traffic prohibited road driving)Also, the driver's license is based on the basic score of 45-62 points.License revocation / disqualification period 5 to 8 years administrative sanctionIt is supposed to be.
However, it is a "closed road (301)", "closed vehicle (302)" and other road closure signs, which are universally closed to automobiles and motorized bicycles.And set up by the Public Safety Commissionroad signorRoad markingIsIs a requirement. (See below)
Regulatory entity in traffic closure regulations
Road signsApplicable laws and substantive effects differ depending on the installerIn some cases.
The aforementioned#RegulatorAs of,Orders for road signs, lane markings and road markingsByroad sign(OrRoad marking) Is set up by the Public Safety CommissionWhen,Road managerIt is roughly divided into those installed by. The substantive effects in each case are described below.
At present, the installation entity is not clear at first glance of these road signs, and there are cases where it is necessary to investigate the installation status of road signs at public offices, etc. (the actual effect is difficult to predict at the site).
Basically, in the case of road signs set up by the Public Safety Commission, most of the above-mentioned traffic closure regulations areRoad Traffic LawAccording to Article 8, violation of the regulation is a "traffic prohibition violation". In the case of road signs installed by road managers, it is a violation of the Road Law orVehicle restriction orderIt is a violation of the Road Law based on.After that, the applicable laws and substantive effects will be applied depending on whether it is set up by the Public Safety Commission or by the road administrator.What really differs a lotI will list about.
|Name||number||Public Safety Commission||Road manager|
|Vehicle entry prohibited||303||○||○|
|Two-wheeled carOther than car closed||304||○||○|
|Closed to traffic such as freight vehicles with a specific maximum load capacity||305-2||○|
|Closed to large passenger cars, etc.||306||○|
|Two-wheeled automobiles and motorized bicycles are closed||307||○|
|Light vehicles other than bicycles are closed||308||○|
|Vehicle (combination) closed||310||○||○|
|Prohibition of traveling outside the designated direction||311-A --F||○||○|
|Dangerous goods loading vehicle closed||319||○|
|The greatest width||322||○|
|For automobiles only||325||○|
|For bicycles only||325-2||○||○|
|For bicycles and pedestrians only||325-3||○||○|
|For pedestrians only||325-4||○||○|
|For permitted vehicles only||325 5-A --C||○|
|Only for permitted vehicles (combinations)||325-6||○|
|Bicycle one way||326 2-A --B||○||○|
|slow down||329-A --B||○||○|
Bicycle only, bicycle pedestrian only and pedestrian only
When set up by the Public Safety Commission
- "Bicycle only (325-2)" isOrdinary bicycleVehicles other than, andPedestrianProhibit the passage of.
- "Bicycle and pedestrian only (325-3)" isOrdinary bicycleThe passage of vehicles other than is prohibited.
- "Pedestrian only (325-4)" means "to ensure the safety and smoothness of pedestrian traffic",vehicleProhibit the passage of.Pedestrian roadSee also
The penalties areRoad Traffic LawIs applied and the above#Application of dangerous driving fatal injury crimeBe targetedIn some cases. Also, compared to the case by the road administratorOrdinary bicycleDoes not correspond tobicycleIs closed to trafficBe the target.
When installed by the road administrator
- "Bicycle only (325-2)" isbicycleWait(non-motorized vehicle, For agricultureSmall specialト ラ ク タ ーOther than)vehicle,andPedestrianProhibit the passage of.
- "Bicycle and pedestrian only (325-3)" isbicycleWait(non-motorized vehicle, For agricultureSmall specialト ラ ク タ ーOther than)vehicleProhibit the passage of.
- "Pedestrian only (325-4)" isvehicleProhibit (totally) passage.Pedestrian roadSee also
罰則は、上記に違反している者に対する道路法第四十八条の十六による道路管理者の措置命令（道路監理員による現場の指示を含む）に違反した場合にはじめて科される（50万円以下の罰金）。また前述の#Application of dangerous driving fatal injury crimeNot applicable.
No traffic (Article 46 of the Road Law or Article 8 of the Traffic Law)
The actual effect of road signs is the same regardless of whether they are installed by the Public Safety Commission or the road administrator, but the applicable laws and regulations are different.
When set up by the Public Safety Commission
The penalties areRoad Traffic LawIs applied and the above#Application of dangerous driving fatal injury crimeBe targetedIn some cases.
When installed by the road administrator
罰則は、道路法が適用される（直罰規定、6月以下の懲役又は30万円以下の罰金）。また前述の#Application of dangerous driving fatal injury crimeNot applicable.
Prohibition of traveling outside the designated direction
For permitted vehicles only
「許可車両専用（325の5-A、325の5-B、325の5-C）」。「許可車両（組合せ）専用（325の6）」の道路標識は、 であって、道路標識に図示した種類の車両のうち、特定車両停留施設の管理者（道路管理者）の許可を得た車両について停留させる事ができる事を示す規制標識である。はであるため、道路附属物たる駐車場（道路管理者が設置するRoad Stationの一部など）などと同様に、道路交通法および道路法に則り適法に進入しただけでは、これらの法令に直罰規定が無いため、これらの法令で直ちに処罰されることはない。そのため、厳密には通行止めの規制標識には当たらない。以上から、許可車両専用の道路標識は、単に図示した種類の車両の特定車両停留施設である事を示すに過ぎず、図示した種類の全ての車両の停留を許可するものではない.
|For permitted vehicles only||325の5-A||Shared busorCharter Busの特定車両停留施設であること。|
|For permitted vehicles only||325の5-B||Taxiの特定車両停留施設であること。|
|For permitted vehicles only||325の5-C||for businessLorryの特定車両停留施設であること。|
|Only for permitted vehicles (combinations)||325-6||図示された車両の特定車両停留施設であること。|
- ^ Morenon-motorized vehicleSee. In addition, there is also a slang term called "Daihachi car closed", but as an exampleDaihachi carNot limited to.
- ^ Some of the bicycles on this road sign (309)PictureThere is a tendency to explain that "normal bicycle (only) is closed" on the basis of "represents a normal bicycle", but it is incorrect. (Appendix 309 Regulation Sign Bicycle Traffic Closure (XNUMX) "Prohibit the passage of bicycles by the road sign in Article XNUMX, Paragraph XNUMX of the Traffic Act.") In addition, Appendix XNUMX Remarks XNUMX (XNUMX) Abbreviation of vehicle type In, say "bicycle" on auxiliary signs and road signsTextMeans "ordinary bicycle".
- ^ For more information on thisDriving Injury Punishment LawSee
- ^ Road Traffic LawBased on Article 8 Paragraph 1road signorRoad marking(Article 4 of the same law).
- ^ Road Traffic LawArticle 4
- ^ However, this does not apply if there are other closed road signs that clarify the subject of regulation.
- ^ Road Traffic Act Article 2, Paragraph 1, Item 3-3Bicycle pathNot applicable when it becomes a road sign indicating
- ^ Not applicable if it is a road sign indicating that ordinary bicycles can pass on the sidewalk under Article 63-4, Paragraph 1, Item 1 of the Road Traffic Act.
- ^ a b Road Transport Vehicle Act OfSmall special motor vehicleAgricultural work vehicle and its towed vehicle
- ^ In addition, the road administrator is Article 2, Paragraph 1, Item 3-3 of the Road Traffic Act.Bicycle pathDo not install road signs indicating (out of authority)
- ^ In addition, the road administrator does not install a road sign indicating that ordinary bicycles can pass on the sidewalk under Article 63-4, Paragraph 1, Item 1 of the Road Traffic Act (outside the authority).
- ^ 道路法第105条違反
- ^ a b 道路法第103条
- ^ ただし、不法の目的で侵入した場合には（「平穏侵害説」）Burglaryの適用も考えられる。
- ^ a b "報道発表資料：道路法等の一部を改正する法律の施行に伴う関係政令が閣議決定～歩行者利便増進道路、自動運行補助施設、特定車両停留施設の制度が令和２年１１月２５日から施行されます～ - 国土交通省". www.mlit.go.jp. 2021/1/3Browse.
- ^ 道路法第10節
[You can easily write your impressions using Twitter! ]
Just press the button below and write after "Impression of the article:" and tweet! In that case, please do not delete the input from the beginning, please put a space after the impression so that sentences will not be connected to the URL.
The official account of PORTALFIELD News will spread (follow, like, retweet) your impressions. After tweeting, you are free to spread or delete it yourself, so feel free to send us your thoughts! Thank you for your cooperation.