Photo From Narita Airport to returnee chartered bus service
From Narita Airport to returnee chartered bus service
If you write the contents roughly
Apart from this, the Narita Airport Company is also considering the introduction of railway companies operating at the airport and vehicles exclusively for returnees and immigrants.
As a measure against the border of the new coronavirus, we are looking for returnees and immigrants from overseas who are required to wait for two weeks in Tokyo. → Continue reading
Cibatere + Plus
It will be "Ciba Tele + Plus" operated by Chiba Television Broadcasting.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Narita International Airport (company)
Narita International Airport Co., Ltd.(Now I'm going toEnglish: Narita International Airport Corporation; NAA) Is2004(Heisei16 years)May 4Was enforced onNarita International Airport Co., Ltd.ByNarita International Airport (Narita Airport)Established for the purpose of installation and management ofSpecial company.. The popular name is "Narita Airport Company. "
Special corporationNew Tokyo International Airport Public CorporationBusiness andAsset-liabilitiesSucceededSpecial companyAnd allstockTheJapanese Government(ShareholderIt is,Minister of Land, Infrastructure and Transportas well as the Minister of Finance)But所有To do.Abbreviation NAA Is the English abbreviation of the Airport Authority (New Tokyo International Airport Authority) Is the same.
Interest-free loan from the Government of Japan based on the Narita International Airport Corporation Law,Investment,loan guaranteeCan receive..On the other hand, everyBusiness plan,Issuance of new shares-Corporate bondRecruitment / borrowing of funds,CEOSelection ・Articles of IncorporationFor changes, etc.Minister of Land, Infrastructure and TransportRequires approval.
Japanese GovernmentIs a wholly owned companyNational taxBesidesDividendConnected asFinal profitAbout 3% ofNational treasuryWill be paid to(2018May 6The companyGeneral meeting of shareholdersThe amount of dividends resolved in Japan is 107 million yen.).In addition to this, when the company was converted into a joint-stock company, 3,016 million yen out of the 1,496 billion yen invested by the government of the New Tokyo International Airport Authority was transferred as a government interest-free loan, and the debt repayment was continued. , Pay off in 5,300 (Heisei 2017).
Since becoming a joint-stock companyAirport terminal buildingI live in restaurant-SHOP-AirlinesSuch as an officetenantThe rental income from the above is called "non-aviation income", and sales are being strengthened by increasing the floor space of the store area, which was the main income during the public corporation era.Airport feeWe are aiming for a management structure that does not depend on "aviation revenue". In FY2017, non-aviation revenue accounted for 56% of NAA's total revenue (34% at the time of privatization)...In addition, at Narita International Airport in 2017Terminal buildingOverall store sales reached a record high of 1,246 billion yen.Shopping centeras,Gotemba Premium Outlets,Lazona Kawasaki PlazaBoasts the highest sales revenue in Japan for 5 consecutive years.
By efficiently setting up and managing Narita International Airport, etc., we will improve the convenience of air transportation users, thereby contributing to the overall development of aviation, and in Japan.industry,TourismEtc.International competitivenessContribute to the strengthening of. (Narita International Airport Corporation Law Article 1)
Business stipulated by laws and regulations
The main businesses stipulated in Article 5 of the Narita International Airport Corporation Law and Article 2 of the Articles of Incorporation are as follows.
- Installation and management of Narita International Airport
- Necessary to ensure the safety of aircraft takeoff or landing at Narita International AirportAviation security facilityInstallation and management
- Air passengers andAir cargoConstruction and management of aviation security facilities necessary to ensure the functions of Narita International Airport, such as handling facilities, aircraft refueling facilities, etc.
- The office, Stores and other facilities that are deemed appropriate to be constructed on the premises of Narita International Airport in order to contribute to the convenience of those who use Narita International Airport.
- Projects to prevent obstacles caused by aircraft noise around Narita International Airport or to compensate for their losses (relocation compensation, noise prevention work, etc.)
- Projects to contribute to improving the living environment around Narita International Airport (environmental evaluation around the airport, grants to local governments, etc.)
At the companyDivision systemWe have adopted the business "Airport management business""Retail business""Facility loan business""Railway businessIt is classified into four categories.
Peripheral measures grant
In order to ensure the smooth operation of the airport, NAA will cover the costs of preventing obstacles caused by aircraft noise and improving the area around the airport in Chiba Prefecture.Ibaraki10 cities and towns (Narita City,富 里 市-Katori-Sanmu City-Kanzaki-Tako Town-Shibayama Town-Yokoshiba Hikarimachi-Inashiki-Kawachi Town)Narita International Airport Area Measures GrantIs delivered.
The total amount of grants up to FY2016 was about 1214 billion yen, and about 41.6 billion yen was delivered in the same year.
The grants are used for maintenance costs of public facilities that have undergone soundproofing work, as well as roads around the airport.park・ Allocate for expenses for maintenance of firefighting facilities, agricultural facilities, etc..
- 2004 years(Heisei16 years)
- May 4 : New Tokyo International Airport Public CorporationWas privatized and reorganized into "Narita International Airport Corporation" (ownership ratio isMinister of Land, Infrastructure and Transport90.01%Minister of Finance 9.99%).At the same time, the official name of the airport was changed from "New Tokyo International Airport" to "Narita International Airport".
- 2005 year (Heisei 17 year)
- 2006- Opposition Alliance(Atsuta faction) Concluded a land sales contract with Ichi Atsuta, who was the representative
- 2008 (Heisei 20)-30th anniversary of the opening of the airport
- 2009 year (Heisei 21 year)
- 2010 year (Heisei 22 year)
- 2011 year (Heisei 23 year)
- 2013 (Heisei 25) -From the summer timetableOpen skyIs applied
- 2014- Delta AirlinesとHangar OfLease contractConclude
- 2015 year (Heisei 27 year)
- March: At the site on the west side of the airport (land for aviation security facilities on the crosswind runway)Large-scale solar power plantRun
- May 3: Non-stop entrance gate (abolition of inspection)
- May 4: Implemented new service discount (Narita hub incentive) for airlines (until March 2018, 3)
- May 4: Started operation of the 3rd Passenger Terminal Building. October 10thGood Design AwardAnnounced Gold Award.
- 2016 year (Heisei 28 year)
- April: Formulated "Eco Airport Vision 4"
- 13 Day: A four-party council consisting of Chiba Prefecture, the national government, nine local cities, towns, and NAA obtains a final agreement on further functional enhancement of Narita Airport, including runway expansion and extended operating hours..
- May 5: 40th anniversary of airport opening
- May 9 : Kansai AirportReceived the request of30 Typhoon No. 21Storm surge damage caused byKIXDispatched runway cleaning vehicles to.
- May 11 : International Airport CouncilObtained Level 3 from (ACI) in the Airport Carbon Certification Program (first in Japan).
- March: Obtained certification as a national resilience contribution organization.
- March:Sky traxWon first place in the "World's Best Airport Staff" category.
- May 11: Application for change approval of airports, etc. based on the Aviation Law for "further enhancement of Narita Airport functions".
- 2020(2nd year of Reiwa)
- May 3 : 2019 New CoronavirusAnnounced that it will provide support of 100 billion yen to about 400 airlines including about 100 airlines, such as reduction of fees and operating fees and postponement of payment..
- May 7: Implemented a capital increase through third-party allotment and issued 394,736 shares.Received a payment of 299 yen from the Minister of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism (The investment ratio after the capital increase isMinister of Land, Infrastructure and Transport91.66%Minister of Finance 8.34%).
- May 10: First domestic airportSustainable aviation fuelSupply (SAF) (procurement / usersANA）.
- May 1 : Impact of new coronavirus infectionEstablished "Narita JOB Port", an employment counseling service, in the airport for the purpose of supporting the lives of employees working at companies and airports that have been hit for a long time..
- May 1：ACIからのAirport Health Accreditation(AHA)プログラム認証取得を発表.
- May 3：国内の空港会社で初めてとなる統合報告書及び自社グループの2050年度CO2排出ゼロなどの目標を掲げた「サステナブルNRT2050Announced.
- Headquarters / Narita International Airport: ChibaNarita CityFurugome1-1 Furugome (NAA Building in Narita International Airport, Narita City)
- Tokyo office: TokyoChiyoda WardMarunouchi2-1-11 Kishimoto Building XNUMXth floor
- Chiba Port Office: Chiba City, Chiba PrefectureMihamaShinkoNo. 234
- Yotsukaido Office: Chiba PrefectureYotsukaido-shiYamanashi character Matsuyama 2351
Old head office building
1996Old in front of Terminal 7 Building from JulyJapan AirlinesThe site of the building has been used as the NAA headquarters building, but the former headquarters building was demolished after the move, and the site has been used for airport users since 2008.Multistory parking lot(P5 parking lot).
The former head office building was the operation center building of Japan Airlines, which has existed since the opening of the airport in 1978.TV drama"Stewardess storyThere is a history that it was also used for locations such as.
Government-made negotiation case
2005May 11OldNew Tokyo International Airport Public CorporationOrder adjustment, etc. led by the Airport Authority for the construction of electrical equipment at Narita AirportOfficial riggingSuspicion emerged, and the electric companies involved and the Narita International Airport companyTokyo District ProsecutorTokusou Department OfsearchReceived.Two employees of Narita International Airport (dismissal of disciplinary action) were accused of this government-manufactured negotiation.Auction bid obstructionIn doubtArrestA series of allegations of collusion developed into a government-manufactured collusion case..
The company's consolidated subsidiaries are as follows (as of March 2016, 3).
- Airport Maintenance Service Co., Ltd. ――100% owned.Design, construction, management, maintenance and inspection of the facility.
- Narita Airport Techno Co., Ltd. ―― 66.7% stake.Maintenance of the terminal building. Merged with Natec Disaster Prevention Co., Ltd. on April 2014, 4.
- NAA Eletech Co., Ltd. ――100% owned.エ レ ベ ー タ ー・ ・Boarding bridgeMaintenance management.
- NAA Facilities Co., Ltd. ――100% owned.Maintenance and management of airport facilities.
- Airport Intelligent Communications Service Co., Ltd.(AICS) --100% owned. , Flight information distribution service, Communication network / Airport telephone maintenance,Softwaredevelopment of.
- NAA Communications Co., Ltd. ――100% owned.Maintenance of security equipment, operation management equipment, etc.ID cardIssue.
- Narita Airport Refueling Facility Co., Ltd. ――100% owned.Maintenance and security of refueling facilities.
- NAA Safety Support Co., Ltd. ――100% owned.Security / fire extinguishing rescue.
- Narita Airport Business Co., Ltd. ――100% owned.Baggage cart service in the terminal building.
- NAA Retailing Co., Ltd. ――100% owned.At the terminal building ・ Food ・ Gifts ・Electrical appliancesSales and restaurant management. Merged with Narita Airport Service Co., Ltd. on April 2015, 4.
- Greenport Agency Co., Ltd. ―― 95.5% stake.In the terminal buildingNon-life insuranceAgency, home delivery service, ticket sales,Exchange, Advertising media sales, event planning and management, leasing, management of land around the airport, etc. Merged with Mediaport Narita Co., Ltd. and Rinku Development and Maintenance Co., Ltd. in April 2015.
- Narita Airport Logistics Co., Ltd. --100% owned.vending machineBeverage sales at
- Shibayama RailwayCo., Ltd. ―― 68.5% stake.First-class railway business(Shibayama Railway Line).
- Narita High Speed Rail AccessCo., Ltd. ―― 53.7% stake.Type XNUMX railway business(Keisei Narita Airport Line).
Equity method affiliate
The equity-method affiliates of the company are as follows (as of March 2016, 3).
- Japan Airport Refueling Co., Ltd. ――20% stake.Refueling business for aircraft departing from and arriving at Narita Airport.
- Japan Duty Free Fa-So-La Isetan Mitsukoshi ―― 27.5% stake.Duty-free goods sales business at airport-type duty-free shops in the city[Annotation 1].
- Narita International Airport Corporation celebrates its first anniversary of privatization2005It was made in April (17).The character setting is male.Age is unknown.My dream is to be a hero.My hobby is walking on the runway at midnight.
- ^ a b c d "Implementation of capital increase through third-party allotment”. Narita International Airport Corporation (August 2020, 7). 2020/7/22Browse.
- ^ Narita International Airport Corporation Law Article 15
- ^ Narita International Airport Corporation Law Articles 9, 10, 11, 13
- ^ a b "Management of Narita International Airport Corporation". 23 Financial Results Inspection ReportBoard of Audit. 2016/10/22Browse.
- ^ Narita International Airport Corporation "Securities Report for the Fiscal Year Ending March 2018"
- ^ "(PDF)”. Narita International Airport Corporation. 2016/11/5Browse.
- ^ "Narita International Airport Corporation Law Enforcement Ordinance". e-Gov Law Search. Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsAdministration Bureau. 2017/6/7Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Narita International Airport Corporation. 2018/8/22Browse.
- ^ Narita International Airport Corporation Law Article 5
- ^ a b Kazuhisa Kurokawa (August 2018, 8). "Narita Airport revised "Narita fishing port"? An unexpected side of a huge airport”. Asahi Shimbun digital (Asahi Shimbun) 2019/12/15Browse.
- ^ Senken Shimbun August 2016, 8 10 pages
- ^ "2.Oil pipeline security". 29 Fire Fighting White PaperFire and Disaster Management Agency. 2019/9/5Browse.
- ^ "Status of the third facility”. Narita International Airport Corporation. 2019/9/6Browse.
- ^ "Mechanical-Technical special site". 2020 new graduate recruitment siteNarita International Airport Corporation. 2019/9/5Browse.
- ^ "Land use". www.naa.jpNarita International Airport Corporation. 2020/8/30Browse.
- ^ Japan Broadcasting Corporation (September 2018, 5). “XNUMX years since the opening of Narita Airport, an attempt to coexist with the airport and farmers --MIRAIMA GINE NHK”. MIRAI MAGINE NHK 2018/8/22Browse.
- ^ "Recruitment of organic farming trainees”. Narita International Airport Corporation. 2018/8/22Browse.
- ^ "Narita Airport-its role and current situation-FY2017 (page 175)”. Narita International Airport Corporation. 2018/2/21Browse.
- ^ "Securities report (16)”. Narita International Airport Corporation (August 2005, 6). 2020/7/22Browse.
- ^ Delta Air Lines Opens Narita Technical Operations Center at Narita Airport --Delta Air Lines Japan Branch News Release December 2014, 12
- ^ "(PDF)”. Narita International Airport. 2019/3/28Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Narita International Airport (January 2014, 1). 2019/3/28Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Narita International Airport Corporation (August 2015, 10). 2019/2/24Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Narita International Airport Corporation (November 2016). 2017/3/30Browse.
- ^ "The four-way conference was held on March 2018, 3.”. Narita International Airport Corporation (August 2018, 3). 2019/2/24Browse.
- ^ "Dispatch of runway cleaning vehicle to Kansai International Airport = Narita Airport: Jiji.com". Current affairs dot com 2018/9/11Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)". www.naa.jpNarita International Airport Corporation (November 2018, 11). 2018/12/9Browse.
- ^ "List of organizations that have acquired national resilience contribution organization certification". www.cas.go.jp. Cabinet Secretariat. 2019/4/1Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. NAA (March 2019, 3). 2019/4/1Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. NAA (March 2019, 4). 2019/4/2Browse.
- ^ "About application for change approval of aviation law related to "further enhancement of Narita Airport"”. NAA (March 2019, 11). 2019/11/5Browse.
- ^ "Narita Airport company, support of 100 billion yen Target airlines, etc.: Asahi Shimbun Digital". Asahi Shimbun digital (2020-03-026). 2020/3/30Browse.
- ^ "SAF will be introduced for the first time at Narita Airport! -Aiming to contribute to SDGs by reducing CO2 emissions-”. Narita International Airport Corporation (August 2020, 10). 2020/10/31Browse.
- ^ "Opened "Narita JOB Port", the first employment consultation service for airport-related companies and employees at domestic airports.”. Narita International Airport Corporation (August 2020, 12). 2021/1/18Browse.
- ^ "Employment consultation counter opened on the XNUMXth Narita Airport Demand declined, support for companies and employees". Chiba daily report online (September 2021, 1). 2021/1/17Browse.
- ^ "[Japan's first! ] Narita Airport's infectious disease countermeasures have been evaluated and obtained international certification-We are working on infectious disease countermeasures aiming for a safe and secure airport-”. Narita International Airport Corporation (August 2021, 1). 2021/4/19Browse.
- ^ "「サステナブルNRT2050」を策定しました！～NAAグループは2050年度CO2排出ゼロを目指します～”. Narita International Airport Corporation (August 2021, 3). 2021/4/19Browse.
- ^ “Old public corporation airport company manager arrested, Narita government-manufactured negotiation company leaked planned price. Red flag(July 2005, 12)
- ^ "About recovery of economic loss due to obstruction of auction bidding for power receiving and transforming equipment construction”. Narita International Airport Corporation. 2019/3/26Browse.
- Narita International Airport
- Narita International Airport Co., Ltd. --Basis law.
- New Tokyo International Airport Public Corporation --The predecessor public corporation.
- Narita Airport High Speed Rail ――Holds a 10% stake.
- Tokyo International Air Terminal --Invested at the time of establishment.
- Fumiyo Yoshida --Former employee.A track and field athlete from the local area, he joined the company in 2008.
- Narita 5th Avenue
- Narita TV relay station