Photo "Ganbaro Narita Airport" A support bus wearing a mask departs
"Ganbaro Narita Airport" A support bus wearing a mask departs
If you write the contents roughly
The number of passengers at Narita Airport has dropped sharply due to the corona disaster, but officials said, "Imagine a bus running in a mask, which is very encouraging and I want to inspire you to regain a vibrant airport."
On the XNUMXth, "Bus Mask", which designed an airplane of an airline based in Narita, to support Narita Airport in the area ... → Continue reading
Cibatere + Plus
It will be "Ciba Tele + Plus" operated by Chiba Television Broadcasting.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Narita International Airport
Narita International Airport(Now I'm going toBritish: Narita International Airport) IsChibaNarita CityIt is inJapanBiggestInternational hub airportIs.Capital AreaEastern (Tokyo Ofto East Malaysia60Kilometers) Is located.Airport code TheNRT.
99 airlines in service, 137 cities in service 141 routes(Overseas 115 cities 118 routes "40 countries 3 regions", 22 cities 23 routes in Japan), now open Total number of aircraft arrivals and departures up to about 580 million times, total number of air passengers is about 10 billion people It is the gateway to Japan's sky, both in name and reality,Japan Airlines,All Nippon Airways / Air Japan,Jetstar Japan,Spring Airlines Japan,Peach Aviation,ZIPAIR Tokyo,Japan Cargo Airlines OfHub airport.KIXAt the same time, there is a strong tendency for airports to be used exclusively for international flights in metropolitan areas. By LCC Terminal (Terminal 3)Cheap airlineDomestic flights of (LCC) have expanded significantly, and along with Kansai International Airport, it is a base airport for LCCs.Narita Airport's trade value accounts for 14% of Japan's total trade value (2015), and has always been since 1994.PortAnd the largest in Japan, including airportsTrading portHas become.
1978May 5Is the predecessor of Narita International AirportNew Tokyo International Airport(Opened as New Tokyo International Airport).2004May 4,Narita International Airport Co., Ltd.Is enforced and manages the airportNew Tokyo International Airport Public Corporation(New Tokyo International Airport Authority, NAA)But,Japanese GovernmentEstablished with 100% stakeNarita International Airport Co., Ltd.(Narita International Airport Corporation, NAA) And privatization (Special company)). "NAAThe abbreviation "" is inherited from the days of the old public corporation. With the privatization, the official name "Narita International AirportI decided."
Before the above name changeNarita Airport(Narita Airport, Narita Airport)" and "NaritaThe term" was established. The destination table also uses "NARITA".
Airport lawIt is one of the "airports that are the bases of the international air transportation network or the domestic air transportation network" stipulated in Article 4,Aviation lawupperCrowded airport(IATAIt is also the highest level of congestion in the WSG of "Level 3").. International passengers, departures and arrivals, destination cities, total destination cities, airlines operating,Base airportIt is the largest in Japan in terms of the number of airlines and the amount of trade.SecurityHas won the Best Airport award for its international airport rating.
2015May 4ToCheap airline(LCC) dedicatedAirport terminal buildingTerminal 3 was put into service.The terminal is about a 2-minute walk from the existing Terminal 15, and is as simple as other LCC-only terminals.The terminal is in the same yearGood Design AwardReceived the first gold medal at a domestic airport... Also, except for Terminals 23 and 1 which close at 2:3 except some, Terminal 24 is open XNUMX hours.
In the airportfashion brandからCosmetics,Misc & Amenities,Consumer electronics,Souvenir,Food and drinkWith more than 300 stores operating, up to Terminal 3 is the largest domestic airportfood courtMaintain,Luxurybrand OfDuty-free shopWe are taking positive measures such as expanding2018Sales in the fiscal year ended March were 3 billion yen, up 14.8% from the previous fiscal year, the highest in Japan.Shopping center(SC).
- Opening port:1978May 5
- Airport operational status (2019)
- Number of flights: 264,115 (average of 1 flights a day)
- Number of air passengers: 44,344,739 (Average daily use of 1)
- Domestic flights: 7,642,779
- International flights: 36,701,960 (1st in Japan)
- Of which, Japanese: 14,737,394
- Foreigners: 18,224,660
- Passengers: 3,739,906 ※Passing passengers are transit passengers.
- Air cargo handling volume: 2,039,905 tons (first in Japan)
Number of landings
- Domestic flights
- International flights
Number of passengers
- Domestic flights
- International flights
Cargo volume (tonnes)
- Domestic flights
- International flights
The gateway to the sky of Japan (Hub airport) Is one of theHistorical background(Another itemNarita Airport Problem40 years have passed since the opening of the port2019Even now, the construction plan itself has not been completed. Expansion work after opening the port will not proceed,Noise problemsFrom 0:6 to XNUMX:XNUMX (JST) No takeoff and landing,Haneda airportExpansion, re-internationalization and 24-hour operation were promoted. In contrast, Narita AirportKeisei Narita Airport LineIs trying to improve international competitiveness by improving access through opening of business, expanding slots, and allowing takeoffs and landings by 24:XNUMX..
1992By the second terminal, which was put into servicecontrol towerSince the visibility of aircraft from the aircraft will deteriorate, construction of a new control tower will proceed from February 1990,1993On February 2, he took over the air traffic control business from the old control tower. The total height of the new control tower is 2 meters, which is the highest in Japan at that time, and even as of 87.3, Haneda AirportNaha AirportIt is the third highest after the control tower. In the new control tower, the central part of the tower is hollowed out in order to reduce the wind pressure due to the rise in height, and measures are taken to reduce vibration by installing a vibration control device room..
After the new control tower was put into service, the old control tower was taken over by the New Tokyo International Airport Corporation as a "ramp tower", and the old air traffic control room on the top floor was used as a facility to perform part of ground control operations (ramp control). However, the new control tower, which was newly established on September 2020, 9, has finished its role due to the start of service, and the old control tower that has deteriorated is scheduled to be removed in the future..
As the western taxiway for runway B (described below) started operation on March 2013, 3,RunwayThe maximum number of arrivals and departures (hour value) increased from 1 times to 58 times per hour, and the number of slots per year also increased from 64 to 25. Also,Wide area multilaterationWith the introduction of (WAM), the maximum time value has been expanded to 2015 times from the 68 summer timetable operation..
With the completion of the 2015rd passenger terminal in March 3, facility construction for 3 annual slots has been completed... Also, the local side and the airport side agreed to start and end the runway A by 2019:10 from the end of October 24... On February 2019, 2, the time to extend the departure and arrival by 4 hour ahead of the A runway was officially decided from October 23, 1. Nine cities around the airport, Narita International Airport Company, the country, Chiba Prefecture held a "four-way conference" and confirmed. In addition, the government will raise the subsidy rate for local businesses.Narita special lawIt has been announced that the policy will be extended for 4 years from April, and it will be easy to apply it to long-term projects from the conventional extension of 10 years. After the construction of the third runway and the extension of the B runway, the departure and arrival extensions are planned, and the 5-year extension is a response based on that..
- Airport site area: 1137Ha(Plan 1,151 hectares): (2nd in Japan)
- Terminal 1 (46.3 m2) Terminal 39.1 (3 m6.7) Terminal XNUMX (XNUMX mXNUMX)
- Spots: 137 spots (including those that are partially closed due to construction) (planned 143 spots)
- A runway: 4,000×60 meters, 16R/34L (16R/34LTHE SEquipped with, 16R Cat III b)
- Landing Zone-4,120×300 meters
- Runway B: Provisional 2,500 x 60 meters, 16L/34R (16L and 34R are equipped with ILS)
- Landing Zone-2,620 x 150 meters (provisional; initially planned 2,620 x 300 meters)
- A runway: 4,000×60 meters, 16R/34L (16R/34LTHE SEquipped with, 16R Cat III b)
- apron: Area about 218 hectares (planned area is about 260 hectares)
- Taxiway: Length of about 25.5 kilometers, width of 30 meters (23 meters in part, including provisional plan. Plan extension is about 34.2 kilometers, plan width is 30 meters)
- Aviation security radio facilities: ILS type 4 (planned ILS type 6),BEFORE/DME Type 2 (A runway: Narita VOR/DME, B runway: Hokuso VOR/DME)
- Operating hours: 24 hours (ATIS is 5:00-24:00)
- Use time: 6:00-24:00(2019:10-26:6 from opening of port to October 00, 23)
- The transition of taxiway extension and apron area isChanges in landing zones, runways, taxiways and apronsSee.
Runway A (first runway) isKIXLined up with the second runway (2L/06R) ofJapanIt is the longest in the area, 4,000 meters. But,New Tokyo International Airport Public Corporation1978 (Showa 53)May 5Even after the opening of the port, about 34 meters from the south end of Runway A 800L,Rock mountain tower234 square meters of unacquired land on which "has been built" remains, and the approach zone could not be constructed. Because of this, the 900 meters that should be thereApproach lightHad to be installed inward from the southern end of Runway A for 750 meters, and could only be used as a runway of 34 meters when landing on 3,250L.
After that, land acquisition in the range andAviation lawFY2009 (Heisei(21st year), the approach light in the original runway will be moved 750 meters along with the approach zoning to avoid the building of the rock tower, and 34 years after the opening of the port.2012(24)May 12And finally started its original operation as a 4,000-meter runway..
Runway B (Runway 2) was opened in May 2002.Japan-Korea World CupIn order to make it in time, it was put into service as an interim parallel runway of 4 meters shorter than the originally planned length on April 18, the same year. This is because the land acquisition of the runway did not proceed and part of Runway B was extended to the north 2,180L side from the time of planning in order to avoid housing and farmland of opposition residents near 34R. Since the extension is short, there are restrictions on takeoff and landing on Runway B, and the weight is large.Boeing 747With the above large machinecargoIt cannot be used for long-distance international flights, including, and was used only for small and medium-sized aircraft and domestic and short-distance international flights.
Stretching to the original length of 2,500 metersEast peakIn order to avoid the opposition grounds in the district, 16L which was vacant by buying the land of the conditionsNorthA plan to extend 320 meters to the west was presented. Based on the opinions of 2006 public hearings held in August 8, theMinister of Land, Infrastructure and Transport-Kazuo KitaApproved this plan, and started operation at 2009 meters from October 10, 22 (it is said to be the north extension from the words of both the direction and the surname of the minister). for that reason,Approach light TheEast Kanto ExpresswayIs passing over.
It was originally in operation in March 2010, but it occurred on March 3, 2009.FedEx 80 flight landing failure accidentAs a result of discussions between the NAA and the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism due to the influence of theHistorySee section). As the runway B becomes 2,500 meters, it requires heavy and long takeoff and landing distance.FreighterAnd large machines (Boeing 747-8,Airbus A380,An-225(Except)) is now possible. Also, on long-distance international flights full of fuelUnited States West CoastArea andEurope Russiaに 位置 す るMoscowA direct flight to take off now.
However, the west side parallel to B runwayTaxiwayA part of the area was curved toward the runway in a "V" shape to avoid the opposition house and its property. For this reason, the aircraft traveling in this part was forced to wait for a while as the takeoff and landing planes slid. In order to solve this, NAA completed the renovation work to soften the curve for the “H” part that has already been acquired by the site by the end of November 2010, and the temporary standby will be abolished from March 11, 2011. It was This secured a safe distance from the runway, eliminated temporary waiting on the taxiway, and greatly improved landing and landing efficiency.
2009年7月30日にはB滑走路東側に新誘導路が供用開始され、東側誘導路は「離陸（出発）機専用」・西側誘導路は「着陸（到着）機専用」となり、誘導路の使い分けにより離陸までの時間短縮が可能になった。これにより、第2旅客ビル北側において着陸機があるときに行っていたB滑走路へ入るホールド（待機）は廃止され、ホールドスポットも廃止された。また2012年度末に新たにB滑走路西側誘導路と第2旅客ビル地区とを結ぶ誘導路増設工事を進めていたが、2013年3月7日より、約720メートル延長された新誘導路と横堀地区エプロンを供用開始した.. Due to the construction of the western taxiway, when an aircraft departing from the satellite of the 2nd passenger terminal building takes off from the southern end of Runway B, the travel distance will be reduced by about 1,800 meters and the time required will also be shorter than that of the conventional east taxiway. Reduced by 220 seconds.
In September 2016, a plan was presented to extend B runway 9L, which is currently 2,500 meters, to the north side (Narita City side) by 16 meters to 1,000 meters... This plan was officially stipulated in the basic plan by the revision on November 2019, 11 (Reiwa 5).
Since April 2020, 4, due to the global spread of the new coronavirus infectious disease (COVID-12), the number of arrivals and departures of aircraft has decreased significantly, so it was temporarily closed. However, the operation was resumed on July 7 of the same year..
Crosswind runway (former C runway plan)
The C runway (third runway) in the original basic plan is planned to be 3 meters long and 3,200 meters wide as a crosswind runway. It had been. If a crosswind runway was developed, it was expected that landing would be easier during strong northerly and southerly winds, the delay in takeoff and landing would be reduced, the efficiency of departure and arrival would be improved, and the slots would be increased.
However, within the land of C runway, the land owned by the airport opponents and the supporters and collaborators of the airport opponentsTsubo movementDue to the large number of common land, the plan stagnated and the portion where the land was acquired was used as the C taxiway. In addition, there are 7 parking spots (512, 511, 510, 509, 508, 507, 506) in the area adjacent to the aircraft maintenance facility area on the south side of the planned runway C. It was added, and it was necessary to move these parking spots when redeveloping the taxiway as a runway.
Also on the extension line on the south side of Runway CSanmu City-富 里 市And Narita City on the north extension lineDaiei District (Former Daiei Town)Was under the flight course, which could cause new noise problems..2009(21)May 9, NAA C on Runway 6Common areaA lawsuit about2013(25)May 4Two cases, the Supreme Court ruled against 2 landowners to sell their stake, and a series of trials ended in NAA's victory in four places and two in settlement.
2014After (26), the movement to review the position and length of the C runway began to appear,2015(27)May 11At the four-party council held in Japan, a draft proposal for the new third runway was presented... After that, it will move to the new parallel runway plan described below, and in 2019 (ReiwaThis year was officially abolished by the revision of the basic plan on November 11th..
New parallel runway (C runway)
NAANew parallel runwayAs a result of withdrawing the crosswind runway mentioned above,Sanmu-gunShibayama TownFrom Runway B to 420MetersAnnounced a plan change to install runways and taxiways at a location east of the third runway parallel to the south from the tip of B runway 3R.
As a reason for the installation change, due to the development of aircraft and its navigation equipment, ground support equipment, etc.,DivertAccording to NAA, diverts from Narita Airport due to crosswinds and strong winds were extremely low at 2006% in the 18 years from 2015 (27) to 10 (0.03), according to NAA. , The need for crosswind runways was very low. Therefore, the parallel runway was added, and the usage was changed to strengthen the functions of Narita International Airport by expanding the apron and various facilities..
Regarding the functional enhancement of Narita Airport including the construction of the new parallel runway,Narita Airport Four-Party Council(Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism, Chiba Prefecture, 9 cities and towns around the airport, and NAA) are being discussed, and it is planned to achieve both the functional enhancement of Narita Airport and the symbiosis of the area.
After more than 200 resident briefing sessions and plan revisions in response to local requests,2018(30)May 3The four-way council reached agreement on functional enhancement.. 2019 (Reiwa(First year) With the revision on November 11, this concept was formally specified in the basic plan..
Currently, there are three passengers at Narita AirportTerminal buildingThere,Bus connecting terminalsYou can move each other. Travel time between terminals is 10-15 minutes. With other companiesCode share flightsWith (shared flights), it is necessary to go to the terminal where the airline that operates the aircraft is located.
Terminal 14 opened in December 1992, 12 and a half years after the port opened.Japan AirlinesWith groupsAll Nippon AirwaysThe group moved to Terminal 2 and Terminal 1 was used primarily by overseas airlines. However, the emphasis on various services to the brand new Terminal 2 and the concentration of congestion timeCode shareThere were problems such as movement between terminals due to the increase in flights.
Since the opening of Terminal 2 provided more processing capacity, the North Wing of Terminal 1 was closed and a large-scale renewal work was carried out. Following the gradual renovation/expansion of satellites, a new central building was completed at the end of 1998, where tenants such as restaurants and restaurants gathered, and the North Wing reopened in March 1999. Due to this replacement, the South Wing was closed and construction was underway. When restarting the South WingAviation unionThe convenience of transit has been improved by grouping them together and consolidating them in the same terminal.
Currently, the major airlines are grouped into three aviation unions,One worldMost of the member companies are Terminal 2,Star allianceMany of the member companies are Terminal 1 South Wing,Sky teamMany member companies use Terminal 1 North Wing.
When the port opened in 1978, the North WingBritish AirwaysBut the south wingPan American Airlines,Cathay Pasific AirlinesAnd so on. After that, in response to the completion of Terminal 2, the airlines used were changed, such as Japan Airlines and All Nippon Airways, etc., and the total floor area was expanded more than twice as much as the original, due to repeated reconstruction and expansion of floor space..
Central building and north and south wings and 1st to 5th satellite are divided. The departure lobby is on the 4th floor and the arrival lobby is on the 1st floor. Central buildings have commercial facilities and payAirport lounge, There is an observation deck. The North Wing has the first and second satellites, which are mainlySky teamEach member company has moved in. There are 3rd, 4th and 5th satellites in the South Wing, mainlyStar allianceMember companies and ANA handling companies are in the premises.
- North wing
- South wing
The 57A gate boarding bridge is connected to domestic A gates, the 55 gate boarding bridge is connected to domestic H gates, and the 56 gate boarding bridge is connected to both domestic A gates and H gates, depending on the time of day. Is being operated by switching.
Due to the aging of the facility, the Central Building and North Wing were first undergoing major renovations, and new check-in counters were installed, stores were renovated, and a lounge was added. Opened. When the South Wing, which was newly reopened on June 1999, 3, was completely rebuilt, Japan's first services such as in-line screening and curve-side check-in were introduced. Before and after this, new lounges of Air France and ANA were also opened.
The Star Alliance member companies, except for some departing and arriving from the South Wing,Boarding procedureThe check-in counters in the above were not carried out by airlines, but were carried out in the "zone check-in" style in which the counters were divided according to the mileage senior members and boarding classes. However, passengers' reputation was bad, and the layout of check-in counters was reviewed from June 2016, 6, and it returned to the previous airline-specific layout..
In service in December 1992. At that time, it was one of the largest single terminal buildings in the world. The departure lobby is on the 12rd floor, and the arrival is on the 3st floor, which is divided into the main building and satellite. Contact between the two buildingsMoving walkwayUse the connecting corridor (departing in the center and arriving outside in the center)[Annotation 1]CurrentlyOne worldUsed by member companies, as well as by airlines handled by Japan Airlines and some SkyTeam member airlines.. Adjacent to Terminal 3Cheap airlineThere is also the use of. It is the only passenger terminal at Narita Airport, which is directly connected by a covered parking lot and a direct passage so you can move without getting wet even in the rain.
- Main building
- 60 gates (arrival bus gate）
- 61-68 Gate (66-68 is compatible with Airbus A380)
- 71-75 gates (76 and 77 were converted to Terminal 3)
- 70 gates (terminal communication bus gate)
- 70H-70M gate (departure bus gate, 70A-70G discontinued)
- A-S gate (domestic gate, A-D is departure bus gate, E-H does not have a ticket gate installed, J-M is discontinued due to the opening of Terminal 3, O / Q isMissing number）
- 80 gates (terminal communication bus gate)
- 81-88 gates
- 91-99 gates (96 supports A380)
The 64, 65, 66, 67A, 67B and 68 gates have a boarding bridge shared by domestic and international flights, so when an airplane operated on a domestic flight is subsequently operated on an international flight (even if it is a domestic flight after an international flight) This gate is often used. Domestic gates are connected to the boarding bridge of 64 gates, N gate is 66, P gate is 67A, R gate is 67B, S gate is 68 gates, and it is connected to the domestic bridge by using the swing gate. The area and the international area are switched to operate. The 65-gate boarding bridge has a structure that allows domestic flights to be shared only by arrival.
In 2007, a large-scale refurbishment was carried out, and along with the addition of check-in counters and refurbishment around the counter, Japan's first automatic immigration control gate "J-BISNew services such as "" and in-line screening were introduced, as well as Narita International Airport's firstPetuseHotelAnd a kids room was also set up.. At the same time, the lounge of each airline company was renovated and newly constructed, and Japan Airlines opened a lounge with the largest area of about 4,000 square meters in Japan (Note that Japan Airlines has five lounges in Terminal 2 and the area is Total about 5 square meters) In addition, for the same oneworld member airlinesAmerican airlines,Cathay Pasific Airlines,QantasOpened a new lounge. Also,China AirlineAlso opened a new lounge.
In September 2009, the satellite area was also refurbished, and various facilities such as restaurants and duty-free shops were expanded.In addition, a large-scale refurbishment and expansion of the Japan Airlines lounge in the satellite area. Was also done.
Due to the lack of space for staying in the middle of the night during the busy season, the temporary terminal on the north side, which was used by cheap airline companies before the relocation of Terminal 3, was refurbished to provide a space for staying 24 hours a day... In July 2016, as the first 7-hour restaurant at Narita AirportYoshinoyaOpened.
2015(27)May 4In service. LCC onlyAirport terminal buildingHowever, there are still LCCs that depart and land at other terminals. The only passenger terminal at our airportAirport connecting train OfstationThere is no airport, and Airport Terminal 2 Station (Narita Terminals 2 and 3) will be the nearest station.
2012(24), increase is expectedCheap airlineCorresponding to the entry of (LCC), No. 2 which was on the north side of Terminal 5 at that timecargoBill andapronWas planned to be built on land that was part of.. In construction,Facility usage feeThere is a strong demand from LCC companies to suppress construction costs, and in addition, it was designed to reduce maintenance costs after the start of operation. Participated in the launch of the "Terminal 3 Project" to construct a low-cost passenger terminal buildingNikken Design,Good product plan, PARTY Because the three parties work closely together from the production process,DecorationTo reduce costs and reduce building costsSigns-FurnitureIt avoids dividing the design of products. The design isNaoki ItoOf the same yearGood Design AwardReceived high praise in Japan, and won the first domestic airport gold medal.
Due to the nature of the LCC dedicated terminal, it is suitable for airlines and credit card members.Airport loungeThere are no facilities such as lounges or showers for arriving passengers, or priority lanes for senior class or senior members of airline mileage.No automatic immigration gate has been installed and there are no plans to install it...Also at the airporthome deliveryWhen using, the courier handling counter is not installed at this terminal at the beginning and it is handled at Terminal 2, so you have to move with luggage between Terminal 3 and Terminal 2. But2019(First year of Reiwa)May 9Due to the expansion of the arrival lobby at the terminal, a courier handling counter was also installed at this terminal.
Public transport OfFirst train,Last flightpreviousTaxi,Private carFor passengers who can not move or stay at the hotel the night before or after for economic reasons, the airport information desk on the second floor,food court,Check-in counterThe surrounding area and the area up to the security inspection area are open for 23 hours at Terminal 1 unlike Terminals 2 and 3 which close at 24:21 except for a small part (the food court tenant closes at 21:XNUMX, Other stores will close at XNUMX:XNUMX), as well as in the food court and gate lounge,MujiMade sofa bench.
Departing and arriving passengers both pass the second floor of the terminal, the number of ground staff is suppressed, and due to the characteristics of the LCC that moves from time to time, it is uninformed and busy. As a device of the airport for passengers, blue (departure) and red-brown (arrival) imitating an athletic fieldrubberNewly introduced floor traffic line guide display color-coded by chip track.
A dedicated covered walkway from the northernmost part of Terminal 2Air conditioning equipmentIt is located 670 meters away, but you can move from Terminal 2 by walking through this dedicated passage or by the free shuttle bus (terminal connecting bus. There is no service from midnight to early morning). It is onlyMoving walkwayIs not maintained. According to the official website, "Walking takes about 2 minutes from the north end of Terminal 15". Although it is possible to move from Terminal 1 by foot using the sidewalk in the airport or using the railroad, it takes more than tens of minutes to walk on the sidewalk without a roof. There is no station in Terminal 3 and there are many up and down movements, and there is a charge for moving by train. In fact, the shuttle bus, or the shuttle bus, is only a walk after moving to Terminal 2.
Narita International Airport Company(NAA) is2016(28) The route of the inter-terminal communication bus was changed from October 10, and it took too much time due to the large number of turns, which was unpopular (used at the time of departure). Became.. As the number of passengers has increased rapidly and congestion in the departure lobby has become normal, From September 2019, 9 (Reiwa 5), the arrival lobby will be newly expanded to separate the departure and arrival movement lines and a new delivery counter will be established... In addition, it was decided to remove and relocate the adjacent 5th freight building and add a terminal building to the site..
- Main building
- Satellite (Domestic flights)
- 161-164 Gate
- 171-175 Gates (171-173 are departure bus gates）
Service facility fee
For international (departure only) and domestic passengers,Airport feeAs a passenger service facility fee (PSFC), passenger security service fee (PSSC),Airline ticketCollected when issuing tickets.. Previously, it was free for domestic passengers, but with the opening of Terminal 2015 on April 27, 4 (Heisei 8), it will be collected on domestic flights as well..
The rates in the table below apply from October 2019, 10.
|International flights||Domestic flights|
|Departure||Transit||到 着||Departure||Transit||到 着|
Facility usage fee
|No. X NUMX · No. X NUMX|
|Adult||2,130 Yen||1,060 Yen||-||450 Yen||-||450 Yen|
|children||1,070 Yen||530 Yen||-||220 Yen||-||220 Yen|
|Adult||1,040 Yen||520 Yen||-||390 Yen||-||390 Yen|
|children||520 Yen||260 Yen||-||190 Yen||-||190 Yen|
|Passenger Security Service Fee (PSSC)||530 Yen||-||-||-||-|
In the non-restricted areas and restricted areas of the passenger terminal (areas that can be used only by those who have completed immigration examination), restaurantとbookstore-SouvenirVarious shops such as shopstenantIt is included as. As a service facility excluding the public institutions described below,ClinicSuch asMedical institution OfNippon Medical School Narita International Airport Clinic, Business center,Mobile operator (MNO) OfInternational roamingCorrespondingMobile phoneRental,Docomo-au-SoftbankDistributor or paidAirport lounge(DesignatedCredit card(Free for convenient arrival and departure of members) etc. (excluding Terminal 3).
As a store for groceries and daily necessities, NAA will operate in an unrestricted area within each terminal.convenience storeThere are several model shops[Annotation 2]. Also,Narita Airport Station,Airport Terminal 2 StationThen eachStation stand(KIOSK) Is also available.
The products are limited, the store area is small compared to other large commercial facilities, but the unit price is high.brandBecause we are handling goods,Shopping centerHas revenue of 2015 billion yen in FY1,169,JapanHas become the sales of.
Departure examination(Tokyo Immigration Bureau Narita Airport Branch) After that, only passengers, airlines, store personnel, etc. can enterRestricted areaIs. Due to renovations since 2005, both Terminal 17 and Terminal 1Shopping mallBoutiques of domestic and foreign fashion brands such asDFSDue toDuty-free shopThe city is expanding.Japanese taxImposedliqueur(Liquor tax)・tobacco(Cigarette tax) ・Imposed on goodsconsumption tax・It is imposed on foreign productsTariffBut in the restricted area of departureduty freeTherefore, it is crowded with many shoppers.
In addition,RestroomAnd paid refresh room (nap room,ShowerRoom), kids room (Terminal 2 only), except Terminal 3Priority pathThere are also various service facilities such as. Near the boarding gate,LoungeIs placed. Also, like other domestic airports,KioskWith a small wind shopEat inGate lounge store with a stand (BLUE SKY,ANA PARTYEtc.) and can be used until just before boarding.
Duty-free shopping mall “narita nakamise” is located in a restricted area after departure (also available to passengers in the north wing) in line with the renovation of the South Wing of Terminal 1. Opened. In 2007, in the restricted area after departure of Terminal 2 1.4m, which is 5,000 times wider than "narita nakamise"2Duty free mall with a store area ofNarita 5th Avenue' Opened. Not only the main building of Terminal 2 but also the satellite has duty-free shops, fashion brand boutiques, stores such as bookstores and restaurants, a branch office specialized in currency exchange, and an airline lounge.
From October 2009,Seven BankThis is the first time in Japan within the restricted area after leaving JapanTMJIs installed. Airport andSeven-ElevenThe conditions such as the model placed in the city such as the store and the affiliated financial institution are the same,Japanese yenYou can withdraw atForeign exchange lawConflict with (If you want to bring out more than 100 million yen worth of cashCustomsWith the intention of avoiding the need to declare carry-on items, you can only withdraw up to 1 yen in one operation.
Inside the Terminal 1 building as a bank branchMitsubishi UFJ BankNarita Airport Branch in Terminal 2Chiba BankNarita Airport Branch is now in the area. other than this,Resona Bank-Chiba Kogyo BankFor example, a branch office specializing in foreign currency exchangeTokyo CustomsAtTariffBusiness is limited to payment (tax payment)Mizuho BankThe counter for the police station is located in the customs inspection area..
At multiple locations in the terminal building, Mitsubishi UFJ Bank,Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation, Mizuho Bank, Chiba Bank,Keiyo Bank,Japan Post Bank,Seven Bank(The sign is "SEVEN BANKNotation),AEON Bank OfTMJIs placed. In addition, JR East Airport Terminal 2 StationNarita Airport StationIn the concourseView card ATMIs placed.
Of these, issued overseasATM card,Credit cardCash withdrawal and balance inquiry byMagnetic stripe cardThe recording method is different, and the corresponding card reader machine was formerly Japan Post Bank (former:Postal savings) It was only ATM, but later ATM of each line corresponds. Some, such as the Keiyo Bank, have installed an ATM for exclusive use of cards issued overseas, in addition to the ATM for ordinary domestic financial institutions.
On July 2013, 7, with jurisdiction of the post office of Narita International Airport, jurisdictionNarita Post OfficeIt has been transferred to the Narita Post Office, which has branch offices in the Airport 1st Passenger Building and Airport 2nd Passenger Building. Only a post box is installed at Terminal 3.
Business jet terminal
First in the metropolitan areaBusiness jetDedicated terminal started operation in March 2012.. When using Narita Airport with a business jet, you can perform procedures such as immigration and customs at the business jet private jet terminal.Airport facility usage feeIs 25 yen (as of 2015), and a separate landing fee and parking fee will be paid.
As of 2019, the handling volume of international air cargo at Narita International Airport isHong Kong,Shanghai Pudong,Incheon,Taiwan TaoyuanIt occupies the fifth place in Asia after. At the time of the opening of the port, cargo buildings were concentrated alongside the north wing of Terminal 5, but due to continued rainy weather expansion in response to increasing air freight demand, the first cargo area and the fourth cargo shed were constructed. And 1th cargo shed, XNUMXth cargo shed, Kunan cargo area, maintenance area provisional cargo shed, JAL cargo, ANA cargo,Japan Cargo Airlines,eachForwarderCargo buildings are scattered around. Convenience store for workers and drivers in the cargo area (FamilyMart) Is also installed (in the 2nd cargo building of the XNUMXst cargo area), and a convenience store is also installed in the truck waiting area in front of the XNUMXth cargo.gas stationIs also installed.
The total facility scale is 20.2 square meters, and as a result of successive expansion, it has been possible to handle 240 million tons per year. Expansion work is still underway. All Japan Cargo Airlines offices of the "Cargo Management Building" have moved out in 2011 and are now relocated to the NCA maintenance hanger annex.
2017 (Heisei 29)OutputThe amount is 12 billion yen,輸入Amount is 11 billion yenIs the number one trading port in the country on a monetary basis.. As import/export items, lightweight, high-value-added items such as electronic parts, electronic devices, and pharmaceuticals are mainly used.
- Main export items (29)
- Electronic parts such as semiconductors (6.8%), manufacturing equipment for semiconductors (6.4%), scientific optics (5.9%)
- Main import items (29)
- Communications equipment (15.7%), electronic components such as semiconductors (10.5%), pharmaceuticals (10.4%), office equipment (8.4%), scientific optical equipment (6.8%)
At Narita Airport, where there are many departures and arrivals and a large proportion of long-distance linesAviation fuelDue to the large quantity handledChiba Port46.9 kilometers of fuel unloaded atIt is the only case in Japan where it is transferred to the airport by a pipeline that extends to..Aviation fuel sent to the airport is stored in the tank of the "refueling center", and in many cases, it is further delivered to the parking spot by hydrant piping, and connected to and refueled by the vehicle..
Station service facility
Narita Airport Station connected to both passenger terminalsAirport Terminal 2 StationOutside the ticket gate, "SKYLINER & KEISEI INFORMATION CENTER (Keisei Travel Service)” and “JR EAST Travel Service Center (Byu Travel Service)”, “Green Window-Reserved seat vending machine(JR East) ”. At SKYLINER & KEISEI INFORMATION CENTER, you can purchase overseas travel insuranceTravelexYou can receive foreign currency exchange service. In addition to purchasing regular tickets at JR EAST Travel Service Center,Foreigners visiting JapanCan be purchased overseasJapan Rail Pass"Actual ticket exchange and"Suica & NE'XIs being released.
Next to Terminal 1In-flight mealManufacturing giantThiev KOperated byNarita Airport Rest HouseThere is.It is about a 1-minute walk from the North Wing of Terminal 10 (an umbrella is required in rainy weather), and each terminal is connected by a free shuttle bus.There is also a private parking lot for hotel users.
Available 2 hours a day, 2 days a year on the first basement floor of the P1 parking lot in front of Terminal 24capsule hotel"Nine Hours Narita Airport" opened in 2014 (Heisei 26).It takes about 2-3 minutes from Terminal 5 to get there without getting wet even in the rain.
Some parking lots in advanceインターネットYou can apply at, and a discount will be applied. P2, which is adjacent to Terminal 2, is directly connected to Terminal 2 through a connecting passage, so that it will not get wet even in rainy weather.Airport terminalAccess to and payment exitNew Airport ICThe only parking lot that is directly connected to. There is no parking lot adjacent to or directly connected to Terminal 3.
In 2008, NAA presented to the "Narita International Airport Urban Development Promotion Conference" a trial calculation to increase the number of departures and arrivals to 2,500 times a year, which is 2010 times that of 1.5, after 30 when the runway B becomes XNUMX meters.
There were a lot of issues to realize it. However, it was aimed at realization by allowing parallel simultaneous takeoff and extension of usage time etc... In this concept,世界Above allEast AsiaAt InternationalHub airportAs a result, the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism and the NAA examined capacity enhancement..
At the four-party conference on Narita Airport held on October 2010, 10, a confirmation letter regarding the capacity expansion of Narita Airport (13 times) was signed... NAA has announced a policy of expanding the annual arrival and departure capacity to 2011 times in 25, 2012 times in 27, and 2014 times in 30..
It is also necessary to give consideration to the environment in the surrounding area.Since Narita Airport opened, it has carried out a total of more than 400 billion yen of environmental measures projects, such as over 200 billion yen for soundproofing of houses and over 3,200 billion yen for measures against radio interference. And is planned to continue in the future. LegallyLaw concerning prevention of obstacles due to aircraft noise around public airfields(Soho)Act on Special Measures Against Aircraft Noise around Specific AirportsEnvironmental measures are being implemented based on the "Noisy Law, the law that effectively limits or compensates for the construction of houses in noise areas for Narita Airport."
From March 2010, 3, the runway A was basically used exclusively for takeoff and the runway B was used exclusively for landing. Simultaneous take-off and landing system was introduced on October 28, 2011, and both runways were combined for take-off and landing... As of October 2012, the flight schedule is at its peak in the morning and afternoon for a total of about 10-2 hours, with simultaneous takeoff and landing taking place.
However,Air traffic controllerThe operation of the same system will be suspended in case of bad weather such as rain because the aircraft status is checked visually. However, during the 2012 fiscal year, the surveillance equipment for aircraft was upgraded to enable simultaneous takeoff and landing even in bad weather... In addition,An-124,An-225,Airbus A380Large machines such asFreighterWill land on Runway A. Facility development for 30 slots per year has been completed in March 2015 as described above..
In addition, since the opening of the port, a "night take-off and landing restriction" (so-called "curfew") has been set, which in principle prohibits take-off and landing from 23:6 to XNUMX:XNUMX the next morning.2013May 3In addition, the "curfew" can be extended to midnight only when it is unavoidable that the efforts of the airline such as bad weather at the departure airport cannot be dealt with..2019May 10From now on, the operation start time extended to 24:XNUMX.
Narita departure and arrival slots are already full during the peak hours after 11:17 pm and 22:10 in the evening, and due to noise problems at 20:21 pm, XNUMX runs each for runway A and runway B, with a total of XNUMX flights. The number of departures and arrivals at XNUMX:XNUMX pm is also voluntarily regulated due to that.
Due to these restrictions, there are also movements to transfer regular flights to Haneda Airport, which can be re-internationalized and can arrive and depart 24 hours a day. However, due to the congestion at Haneda Airport, coexistence with Narita Airport is progressing.
By bus that arrives early in the morningAirport terminal buildingWhen entering the buildingDepending on the social situation, at the time of admissionIdentificationMay be asked to present. Thus, the radicalSanrizuka StruggleNow that most of the "suspicious luggage" found in the airport terminal building is left unattended or left unattended by the owner, nearly 100 cases are dispatched annually.Explosives disposal groupIn most cases, the dispatch of No. XNUMX ends in labor. For this reason, the Airport Guard warns travelers and users that they should never leave their luggage at the airport..
Consideration of new airport construction
1960 eraIn Japan, in addition to the increase in large passenger jetsHigh economic growthDue to the increasing international transportaircraftSince the importance of roads has increased, it has been desired to improve landing capacity by expanding the runway. in addition,Japan AirlinesWas also ordered "Boeing 2707"Or"ConcordeWas being considered and undertaken at the time, and a runway lengthening was also required in preparation for the introduction of supersonic passenger aircraft, which was expected to become the mainstream of international movement in the future... Therefore, for the immediate air demand,Haneda airportIt was decided to respond by re-expansion of, but in the examination by the Ministry of Transport,
- If extended to Haneda Airport,Tokyo PortIt is very difficult to coordinate with the port plan of.
- It was not possible with port civil engineering techniques at the time.
- US Air ForceControl area (Yokota Air BaseThe setting of the takeoff and landing routes of the aircraft is significantly restricted due to the balance with the "Yokota Rapcon" in the sky).
- Even if it could be expanded, the airport's processing capacity would only increase by 20 to 30 percent.
Due to reasons such as the above, it was determined that expansion of Haneda Airport alone cannot meet long-term demand..
New airport construction and opposition movement
For this reason,1962From (Showa 37)Ministry of TransportHas begun a full-scale survey of new international airport candidate sites,1965(40)May 6IsNew Tokyo International Airport Public Corporation LawIs established.
As a candidate site for construction of the new airport,
- ChibaUrayasu city(Old:Higashi KatsushikaUrayasu Town) Landfill off the coast
- Chiba富 里 市-八 街市(Old:印 旛 郡Tomisato Village/Yachimata Town)
- Ibaraki OfKasumigauraOffshore reclamation
- Kanagawa横 浜 市Kanazawa ku OfKanazawa HakkeiOffshore landfill
Etc.After going through bureaucrats and politicians,1965(40)May 11Construction at Tomisato/Yachimata (tentative name: Tomisato/Yachimata Airport) has been temporarily decided. But,Innovation partyIsJapan Communist Party,Japanese Socialist PartyUnder the guidance of, a violent opposition movement from local residents will occur. Received thisEisaku Sato Cabinet(Tora NakamuraMinister of Transport), the planned construction site will be Sanritsuka, Narita City (tentative name: Sanritsuka Airport),1966(41)May 6ToTakehito TomanoProposed to the Governor of Chiba Prefecture. this is,National landIsImperial Household Agency Shimoryo RanchAnd prefectural forests can be used, and most of the land around it is relatively new from the time of cultivation.Postwar pioneeringBecause it was a settlement, it was thought that land acquisition would proceed easily.
While the plan was straying, the arrival and departure capacity at Haneda Airport was reaching the limit,All Nippon Airways Haneda Offshore AccidentThe Sato Cabinet, fearing that the opposition movement and the opposition parties and the left wing will unite again against the backdrop of heightened awareness of safety for aviation facilities due to frequent aircraft accidents, etc.May 7In addition, the construction site of New Tokyo International Airport will be Sanrizuka, Narita City, Chiba Prefecture.Cabinet decisionWas done. On July 7, the relevant Cabinet Order was promulgated.
However, this speed decision, which was made without sufficient explanation, resulted in forced relocation andNoise problemsUnder the guidance of the Japanese Communist Party and the Japan Socialist Party, the local residents were invited to reject the fierce opposition from the local residents who were concerned about the situation.Sanrizuka Shibayama Alliance Airport Opposition AllianceWas formed. After that, the majority of the landowners left the opposition alliance in response to the transfer due to the presentation and negotiation of compensation details., Those who remain in the opposition alliance further oppose the government's forcing measures such as the introduction of riot police, and mainly the students who were prosperous at the timeNew LeftIt became increasingly radical as it became associated with the power (see sectionNarita Airport ProblemSee). The confrontation over the airport has evolved into the administration's exercise of strong power, as well as riots and terrorism to counter this, and finallyDongfeng Crossroads Incident,Higashiyama incident,Temporary attack on former Shibayama townhouses,Narita Airport control tower occupation caseIt led to the dead.
at first197210It was planned to open a port, but in addition to the above-mentioned opposition movement,pipelineCompletion becomes indefinitely postponed due to the delay of, facility prospect of almost finished though despite specific opened no longer stand[Annotation 3].. Appointed Prime Minister in 1977Fukuda YoshioUnder the decree, the obstruction tower that blocked the opening of the port (on May 5, the Airport Authority, which had a provisional disposition decision from the Chiba District Court, removed it as a property in violation of the Aeronautical Act) and fuel transportation (by September 6th, Obtained consent from all local governments for provisional transportation of aviation fuel by rail[Annotation 4]) Problem was resolved, same yearMay 11Finally, by the Ministry of Transport Notification No. XNUMX1978May 3The specific schedule of opening the port was announced.
But it happened 4 days before the scheduled dateNarita Airport control tower occupation caseThe opening of the port was postponed further due to the destruction of the control facilities at the airport, and the actual opening date was May 5, the same year. In response to this situation, the Fukuda Cabinet, who was enthusiastic about opening the Narita port, said, "This violence is different from the mere opposition movement of the residents, and the destruction of foreign law and order.DemocracyIt is a challenge to the system, and will take decisive measures for thorough arrests and crackdowns." In the House of Representatives and Houses of Representatives, "destructive behavior of militant groups against airport facilities is clear.Country ruled by lawIt was an unforgivable violence in the name of peace and democracy." was approved by the ruling and opposition parties... "Outline of New Tokyo International Airport and Measures to Ensure Safety"Emergency Measures Act on Assurance of New Tokyo International AirportWas enacted, and with thisChiba Prefectural PoliceHeadquarters Security Department "New Tokyo International Airport Guard" (currentlyChiba Prefectural Police Narita International Airport Guard) Was established in July of the same year.
After opening the port
1978(Showa53 years)May 5Although Narita Airport finally opened its port, new leftist activists who continue to support the oppositionterrorism-GuerrillaThere were many incidents. As a result of these activities, Narita Airport, which opened with only one runway, fell into a situation where normal operation and even the start of the second phase of construction were unclear, but the opposition alliance was divided over the way of the movement..
After that, a serious situation was given to the entire Chiba prefecture.Chiba Prefectural Expropriation Committee Chairman Raid CaseAlso happened, but the Minister of TransportTakami EtoWith the apology by the government, part of the opposition party and the country side attempted to compromise,1991(Heisei3 years) from NovemberTokyo UniversityHonorary professorMikio SumitaniUnder the presidency of 4 other academic experts (Sumiya Study Team)Narita Airport Problem SymposiumWas held 15 times, and the former alliance of Atsuta, the Minister of Transport, the Airport Authority, and the prefecture reached a certain agreement. Continue1993(5) Held 9 times from SeptemberNarita Airport Problem Roundtable Meeting""Japanese Government,ChibaWill improve Narita Airport in the futureDemocracyProceed in a formal procedure,Land acquisition lawConfirmed to permanently abandon forced expropriation of land by.
The efforts of the neutral committee members such as Mikio Sumitani and the Japanese governmentapology(1995At that timePrime Minister-Murayama Tomi CityApologized on behalf of the Japanese government), and the attitude of the opposition residents gradually softened. After that, some landlords responded to the land acquisition for the second phase construction. Regarding the "parallel runway" that was a particularly pending issue in the second phase of construction,1996(8),Toho districtA plan to build a runway in a way to avoid the unacquired land was planned, and about 100 local briefing sessions were held before the construction.2002In 14, it started operation as a temporary runway shorter than planned,2005In (17), the planned length (2,500 meters) was secured by further extension to the north, but unacquired sites are still scattered in the port..2006(18)May 1, Atsuta Hajime, a former representative of the airport alliance, Atsuta Hajime (the faction's surname is given to him), has announced that he will sell his home ground on the airport grounds and the proprietary "Yokohori Cemetery." "Youth 世界I thought it would be useful for Japan's future by taking off and coming back to Japan." In recent years, the opposition has been aging, and it is no longer possible to detect radical acts by the opposition.
Germany OfMunich AirportTo avoid such conflicts, the case of Narita International Airport was thoroughly studied, and it was constructed after fully persuading the opposition (however, at the airport, the new runway was subsequently tightened due to the tight receipt of payments. An expansion plan including, Opposition to this is rekindling). Even in Japan, based on experience at Narita International Airport,KIX,Chubu International AirportIs built by landfill in the suburbs, where noise and land acquisition problems are unlikely to occur..
At Narita Airport, from the opening of the port until March 2015,Japanese airportAs the only世界 OfcapitalRare as an airportInterrogationThere was a system. All visitors to the airport facility, including employees and foreigners, are referred to as a "security check" at the checkpoint.IdentificationWas presented. Also a professional policeriot policeIsChiba Prefectural Police Narita International Airport Guard"(The Chiba Prefectural Police name is "Air Guard") is stationed and patrols at checkpoints and terminals, and has been given extraordinary strict security guards worldwide... After that, terrorist attacks in each country Due to the occurrence ofTerminal facilityAtterrorismIt has changed to vigilance.
When entering the NAASecurity guard passportCheck your ID, etc., if you are a passengerAirline ticketWas sometimes requested. Employee ID cards are required for employees at airport stores (there is a check-in lane dedicated to concerned parties). NAA issued an "admission certificate" when nearby residents regularly use the station for commuting or attending school. Depending on the situation, baggage may be unpacked and baggage may be inspected.
In the past, as a general rule, access to airport facilities other than employees and passengers (transportation, airport tours, store use, etc.) was prohibited when it was expected that opposition gatherings would take place around the airport. .. In that case, it was the format that people other than the target person returned at the checkpoint (the passenger was a foreigner,HelperAdmission to and from the shuttle is permitted if there are special circumstances such as requiring). As soon as the date is known, a yellow signboard will be installed at the checkpoint and the official website "Top Page"Government public relationsAdvertisement, JR and Tokyo metropolitan areaKeisei Electric RailwayNotice was made at each station ticket office.
2000 eraSince then, it has been held only a few times a year because the opposition forces are a minority, but it tends to be held immediately after the entangled trial (discussion/judgment) for surrendering the opposition site to NAA. It was There is no admission control since 2010 (22).
The checkpoint is at the railway station (Narita Airport Station,Airport Terminal 2 Station,Higashi-Narita Station) Exit ticket gate (because you are on the airport grounds when you leave the station) and on all roads that enter the airport facility (New Airport Interchange"Gate 1" adjacent to the exit,National Route 295"Second Gate" alongChiba Prefectural Road No. 106 Yokaichi Sakura LineIt was installed at the "6th (South) Gate" at the Chiyoda intersection. Route buses and limousine buses and some hotel shuttle busesSkylinerAnd so onIn-car broadcastingBefore arriving at the airportID cardWas announced." or "There will be an inspection at the airport."
At the railway station, it is the same lane (row) type as the security checkpoint when boarding passenger planes, and without baggage inspection, it was completed in only a short time of showing identification. There was a distinction between airport employees and the rest of the lanes, generally. By car, on the road at the entrance of the restricted area of the airport,toll road OfFee StationThere was a facility equivalent to. All cars (Private car-Taxi-HotelOr privateParking LotPick-up carLimousine busincludingTransit Bus-Charter Bus·cargoTrackSuch asBusiness vehicle), but had to stop temporarily. The driver is a security guardDriver's license,passport・Show your staff ID, etc., and if there are other passengers or passengers, the security officer visually confirms your ID.
In the case of a bus, the security officer will board the vehicle and check. For private cars, taxis, and trucks, one at a timemirrorThe bottom of the car body is inspected withtrunkIn some cases, they were required to open the luggage compartment. For this reason, it took about 3-10 minutes to stop the bus when there was a lot of traffic on the site and to confirm everyone on the bus.
In addition,Shibayama Railway OfShibayama Railway LineThen alwaysAirport guardA number of uniform police officers belonging to the train boarded a round trip,Railway carWe are taking precautions (see the relevant item). Depending on the security situation,Keisei Narita Airport LineSuch as access limited expressAirport connecting trainAlso,Chiba Prefectural PoliceA uniformed police officer may get back and forth between the airport station and the station on the way, and may be warned similarly.
Review of security system
Apart from the airport police by the police mentioned above, NAAsecurityThe organization is set up in a subsidiary to guard the facility. The labor cost is 2005 (HeiseiIt will be nearly 17 billion yen per year, including 94 billion yen in 100. These security costs had a serious impact on airport management.
2000 eraIn the second half of the year, we are struggling to bear the cost of maintaining the check and guardsInterrogationDelayed passenger flow due toTraffic jamCases such as occurrence were regarded as problems.Keisei Narita Airport LineWill be opened2010(22) in July to prospect the,Surveillance cameraSecurity of utilization ofMechanizationAbolishing the ticket inspectionFor other inspections, we were considering the direction of reduction or abolition., At that time, it was not officially decided, and it was in the same state as before as of October 2012.
2012(24)May 9, NAA is a regularPress conferenceSaid, "I would like to immediately discuss with the relevant organizations" regarding the review of the current security system, expressed a positive policy, and revealed that it has already started working level discussions with the security authorities... Against this background, after the summer of 2012Jetstar Japan,AirAsia JapanSuch asCheap airlineHas entered service,Haneda airportCompetition is intensified due to the re-internationalization of.
Chiba Prefectural PoliceThe general manager isScience and technologyWe have the same alert system as the current one, taking for example the sophistication ofMechanical securityThe introduction ofInterrogationTake a positive attitude to review the system.. And as mentioned above, by introducing a security system for "non-stop gate",2015(27)May 3 OfnoonWithFull inspection abolishedBecame.
Until the airport opens
- 1962(Showa37 years)May 11: Cabinet decision on new airport construction policy.
- May 6: The Civil Aviation Bureau of the Ministry of Transport issues the study material "New Tokyo International Airport". Plans for a giant airport with two 4,000-meter runways, one 2-meter runway, and two 3,600-meter runways. The location is not specified.
- May 8: Tomisato plan andKasumigauraThe proposal is presented by the Minister of Transport. The Tomisato/Yachimata Opposition Alliance is formed.
- May 6 : New Tokyo International Airport Public Corporation LawEstablished (enforced July 1966, 7).
- May 11: A ministerial meeting is held and a proposal is made for Tomisato.
- May 3: Tomisato Village (currently富 里 市), Yachimata Town (currently八 街市), Sanmu Town (currentlySanmu City),Shisui Town,Shibayama TownThe five mayors submit the “Tomisato Airport Return Statement”.
- May 6 : Eisaku SatoThe prime minister (at that time)Takehito TomanoNarita City was the governor of Chiba (then)SanrizukaPresent a plan.
- May 7: The Cabinet of Eisaku Satos:About the location and scale of New Tokyo International AirportWas decided by the Cabinet, and the construction site was officially located in the Sanrizuka area of Narita City, Chiba Prefecture.Imperial Household Agency Shimoryo RanchIt is defined as the neighborhood.
- May 7 : New Tokyo International Airport Public Corporation(NAA) established.
- 1967(42)May 8: "Law concerning prevention of obstacles due to aircraft noise around public airfieldsIs promulgated and enforced.
- May 5: The airport public corporation said that two steel towers of about 4,000 meters in height and about 30 meters, which were constructed by opposition on the south side extension of the 60-meter runway, are in violation of Article 2 of the Civil Aeronautics Act.Chiba District CourtSubmitted an application form for an order to remove interfering substances to the company. Following the Chiba District Court's provisional disposal decision, two steel towers will be removed.
- May 5 : Ministry of Transport Aviation Bureau YS-11Will carry out a flight check of the aviation security facility.
- May 8: Cutting of standing trees on the restricted surface such as approach surface is completed.
- May 11: ChibaChoshiObtain an agreement for flying over the city.
- May 11: Passed the completion inspection of airfields and aviation security facilities. The Airport Authority has announced the opening date of the new airport,Minister of TransportKenji FukunagaSubmitted to.
- May 11: Kenji Fukunaga, Minister of Transport, announced that the port was opened on March 53, 3.
- May 12: ICAO (International Civil Aviation Organization) And related 50 countries involved in opening new airportsNOTAMIssue (aviation information) and declare opening of new airport.
Opening of Narita Airport
- May 3: The airport security business center is established.
- May 3 : Narita Airport control tower occupation caseDue to the occurrence, the port opening on March 3 will be virtually impossible.
- May 3: Opening of a new airport at the Ministerial Conference on New Tokyo International Airport (May 3) Officially postponed. The Ministry of Transport will also issue a NOTAM related to postponement of the opening of a new airport to aviation organizations around the world.
- May 4: New Tokyo International Airport Ministerial Meeting decides "Outline of New Tokyo International Airport and Measures to Ensure Safety". A new opening date has been decided on May 5. The Ministry of Transport newly issues NOTAM to the whole world.
- May 5: Detained at Sogo DepotKeisei Electric Railway OfLimited express vehicle"Skyliner"ToCoreIs arson, one is completely burned (Keisei Skyliner Arson Case).
- May 5: Open port. The commemorative ceremony at the airport terminal building was attended by only Kenji Fukunaga, Minister of Transport, and 56 other people involved in the strict warning.Mass mediaOnly the opening ceremony will be held.
- May 5: First flight after opening of portJapan Airlines OfLos Angeles International AirportFromDouglas DC-8-62FFreighterBut landed as the first flight. After noon,Passenger planeThe first flight to arriveFrankfurt airportDeparting Japanese aircraft landed. With the message to the passengers, "The opening of a new airport should be an event that marks the beginning of a new era of air transportation."Shizuo AsadaA boarding certificate with the president's signature was handed out.Keisei Electric Railway Airport Line(Keisei Narita Station -Narita Airport Station, present:Higashi-Narita Station) Is opened.Keisei Ueno StationLimited Express fromSkylinerIs in operation.New Airport ExpresswayとNew Airport InterchangeStarted to supply.
- May 5: As the first flight departing,Korean AirIs a freighterSeoul(Gimpo International Airport) Take off. After that, as the first departure aircraft of the passenger plane,Guam(Guam International Airport) Take off.
- July: To protect New Tokyo International AirportChiba Prefectural PoliceToNew Tokyo International Airport GuardIs founded.
- 1989(HeiseiFirst year)May 2: Completion of South Wing Annex 1 of Passenger Terminal Building XNUMX.
- 1990(Heisei2 years)
- May 1: Achieved 1,000 million tons of air cargo handling since the opening of the port.
- May 3: By Narita Airport High Speed RailVertical separation methodso,JRNarita LineNarita Station - Narita Airport StationMa, Keisei Main LineKeisei Narita Station -Opening between Narita Airport Station.
- May 4: A jumbo beside the runwayFlower clockWill be installed (construction cost about 7,000 million yen).
- May 8: Partial operation of the second-stage apron started.
- May 11: 1thNarita Airport Problem SymposiumHeld (held 15 times thereafter).
- May 2: Commenced operation of Information and Communication Center and North Operation Center.
- May 12: 2nd Passenger Terminal Building Underground Station "Airport Terminal 2 Station"Started operation.
- May 12: Commencement of operation of the 2nd passenger terminal building, closing of the 1st and 1nd satellites of the 2st passenger terminal building north wing.
- May 9: A Runway 16 (North side) approach method Full Category II operation started.
- May 10 : Narita Airport Problem12th for solutionNarita Airport Problem Roundtable Meeting”, the country and the opposition accepted an arbitration proposal by academics (end of the round table).
- May 10: At the airportMyocardial infarctionThe airport corporation established an emergency room in the airport by the work of the husband of a woman who died next.
- 1995(7)May 4: Achieved 2 million international passengers since opening the port, started operation of the 5,000nd satellite, and started repair of the 2st passenger terminal.
- May 1: Construction of the Shibayama Railway Line started.
- May 2: Commencement of operation of No. 1 satellite of No. 1 passenger terminal building.
- May 4: The daily arrival and departure slot has been revised from 1 times to 360 times.
- May 5: Announced "Eco Airport Basic Concept".
- May 7: Announced "General Guidelines for Creating Airports that Coexist with the Community".
- May 11: With NAAAmerica OfNew York New Jersey Port AuthoritySigned the first sister airport between the two.
- May 11: Narita Airport-Start direct train operation between Haneda Airport.
- May 12: Achieved 200 million aircraft departures and arrivals since the port opened.
- May 3: Commencement of operation of the first wing of the 1st passenger terminal building and the new building of the central building (south wing closed).
- May 4: Completed construction of new noise reduction facility (noise reduction hanger).
- May 5: Parallel runway 2000 announced the abandonment of the goal.
- May 9: Application for change approval of construction implementation plan for maintenance of parallel runways.
- May 9 : Solar powerSystem operation started.
- May 12: Construction of parallel runway started.
- 2001(13)May 10: Completion of the provisional parallel runway.
- May 2: Issue the NOTAM (aviation information) regarding the start date of provisional parallel runway (B runway).
- May 4: The second runway and provisional parallel runway have started operation. As a result, there are now two runways at Narita Airport, known as the "One Lung Airport." Also,Republic of China(Taiwan)ofChina Airline(China Airlines) andEVA Air(Nagae Airlines) transferred from Haneda to Narita,Air Chinaな どPeople's Republic of China OfAirlinesAnd the wings will be lined up.
- May 4 : Narita High Speed Rail AccessEstablished by a stock company.
- May 5: Rotorcraft (helicopter) Partially relaxed the acceptance conditions.
- May 5: Commencement of operation of the extension section (W counter/Y counter) on the north side of the departure lobby of the 27nd passenger terminal building.
- May 9: Commenced operation of the swing gate at the 2nd passenger terminal building.
- May 10: Start operation of the South Gate of the airport.
- May 10 : Shibayama RailwayStarted operation.
- May 12: Commencement of operation of Satellite 1 in Terminal 3
- May 1: Regarding the name of the corporation, the new Tokyo International Airport renamed "Narita International Airport" and the new company "Narita International Airport Co., Ltd."Chikage OgiSubmit a request form to the Minister of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism.
- May 4: Opening of spots on the north side of the 2nd Passenger Terminal Building and along the aisle.
- May 5: Achieved 3,000 million tons of air cargo handling since the opening of the port.
- May 11: Achieved 1 million kiloliters of air fuel transportation.
- April 4: New Tokyo International Airport Corporation is privatized and reorganized as "Narita International Airport Co., Ltd." At the same time, the official name of the airport is changed from New Tokyo International Airport to "Narita International Airport". The second refueling center begins operation.
- May 10: A connecting passage connecting the 1st and 1nd satellites of Terminal 2 is opened.
- May 11: The 1th satellite of the 4st passenger terminal building opens.
- May 6: The number of takeoffs and landings since the port opened reached 300 million times.
- May 7: At the extension of the provisional parallel runway to the north side, which is the opposite of the original plan, the Minister of Foreign Affairs and Narita International Airlines/President agreed.
- May 11: OldNew Tokyo International Airport Public CorporationNarita Airport electrical equipment construction for orderingRiggingSuspicion emerged that the electrical companies involved and NAATokyo District Public Prosecutor's OfficeSpecial Investigation DepartmentI was searched for.
- May 4: ILS Category IIIb operation started.
- May 6: Relocation of airline companies, South Wing of the 1st passenger terminal (5th satellite), 4th-5th satellite connecting underground passages are now in service.
- May 7: NAA applied to the country to change the airfield due to the north runway extending to 2,500 meters.
- November 11: Achieved 18 million tons of air cargo since the opening of the port.
- December 12: Commencement of operations in the central area of Terminal 26 and the North Wing.
- March 3: For almost 16 hours from 15 pm on the 5th,north koreaFired fromJammingBy the control system of Narita AirportinterferenceOccurs. There was no problem in my work,Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications TheInternational Telecommunication Union(ITU)Wireless communication rulesStipulated inIdentification signalSince it was recognized that the transmission was not being carried out, the International Telecommunication Union was notified.
- February 4:Earthquake early warningIntroduced.
- May 5: A commemorative ceremony was held to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the opening of the port, and to celebrate this, special coating was applied to the Boeing 30-747 aircraft of Japan Airlines.
- September 9: The 12th parking lot (P5) opens in the former NAA headquarters building site.
- May 10: Terminal 2, satellite arrival concourse Japanese maintenanceGood Design AwardTo win.
- October 10: Commencement of operation of the 16th cargo building and cargo area truck waiting area.
- May 3 : Fedex OfMcDonnell Douglas MD-11F failed to land on Runway A, and two occupants were killed due to the catastrophic flame (FedEx 80 flight landing failure accident). This is the first accident that caused all losses and deaths since the port opened.
- April: In response to the above-mentioned accident, NAA and the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism will begin discussions in order to move the B runway 4 meters into service from "March 2,500 to October 2010"..
- May 5: As a result of discussions between the NAA and the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism, the start date for the B runway 20 meters will be officially decided to be "October 2,500, 2009". Kazunari Koizumi, mayor of Narita City, said on the same day that the NAA decided that the start date for runway B will be "I understand a certain degree that the safety of aircraft departures and arrivals will be more secure." "We are requesting the NAA to provide a detailed explanation of the areas affected by noise," he said.
- May 7: B runway east taxiway, in service.
- May 10: Runway B, 2,500 meters, started operation.
- May 12: Narita Airport's nine mayors (Narita Airport Area Municipal Liaison Council) relaxed the nighttime take-off and landing ban regulations and presented NAA with a plan to extend the operating time.
- March: Chiba PrefectureKensaku MoritaGovernorAims to attract more passengers, differentiate it from Haneda Airport, and increase the employment of local people.casinoAnnounced that they are considering establishing a facility.
- May 3: Start using A runway exclusively for takeoff and B runway exclusively for landing.
- May 7 : Keisei Electric RailwayAs a new route ofNarita Sky Access LineOpened. By express skylinerAirport Terminal 2 Station - Nippori StationThe fastest time is 36 minutes,Toei Subway Asakusa LineとKeikyu CorporationGeneral train that directly connects to Haneda Airport via "Access Limited Express (Toei Line/Keikyu LineAirport special features)”Narita Airport Station - Haneda Airport Terminal 1 & 2 StationThe shortest time was 1 hour and 34 minutes, and the airport access by train was improved.
- May 9: As an initiative to further improve user convenience, a joint demonstration experiment of Narita Airport Premium Concierge Service by NAA and JTB Global Marketing & Travel will start for a limited time (until November 2 of the same year) at Terminal 11. ..
- May 3 : Tohoku-Pacific Ocean Earthquake(Great East Japan Earthquake) Occurrence at Narita Airport(I.e.Record 5+.. The airport was temporarily closed for inspection.. At Narita Airport, 70 aircraftDivertTooth, 8,500 peoplePeople who have difficulty returning homeBecame.
- May 6: NAANarita Airport StruggleThe historical facts and helmets of opponents were exhibited.Museum"Narita Airport Sky and Earth History Museum"Aviation Science MuseumCompleted near the parking lot and opened.
- May 7 : Keisei Bus-Narita Airport TransportationTokyo Station Yaesu Exit-between Narita Airport, low-speed express bus "Tokyo Shuttle" started operation. After that, the number of flights increased due to favorable reception,Keisei bus system・Limousine passenger service has joined the service.LCCIt is highly evaluated by users and operates at a fare of 1,000 yen, which is half the price originally planned.
- May 8 : Peaceful trafficGinza Sukiyabashi Tokyo Station Yaesu Exit-Narita Airport fare 1,000 yen cheap high-speed bus "THE Access Narita" started. From 2013Asuka TransportationBut from 2014JR Bus KantoJoin the joint operation.
- May 10: The domestic terminal for exclusive use of LCC, which was completed on the north side of Terminal 2 Building, started operation.
- May 12: A runway for 4,000 meters started full operation.
- May 3: Extension of the taxiway on the west side of Runway B for about 720 meters and the opening of the Yokobori apron. As a result, the number of departures and arrivals of A runway, B runway and two runways increased from 2 times to 1 times per hour, and the number of slots per year was expanded from 58 times to 64 times.
- May 3 : Open sky(Airline deregulation) started. Extend takeoff and landing until midnight only in case of bad weather.
- May 4: Reduced international landing charges by an average of 5.5 percent. Price cuts2005Since then.
- May 5: It has been 35 years since the airport opened. Although the construction plan itself has not been completed yet, from the end of 2012 (Heisei 24), the original function can be exhibited.
- May 7: Launch of "Narita Airport Activation Council" by local governments and private businesses.
- May 9: Commenced operation of a new connecting passage connecting the Terminal 2 Building and the Satellite Building,Shuttle systemHas finished its operation.
- May 10: Terminal 3 Building (LCC dedicated terminal building) is completed on the north side of Terminal 2 Building and announced that it will start operation from April 2015, 27. After that, the opening of the Terminal 4 building was realized as planned, along with the existing terminal parking lot that was expanded,Foreign tourists visiting JapanWe responded to the rapid increase in foreign tourists due to the boom.
- May 3: For customers who have continued since the opening of the airport on May 1978, 53 (Showa 5)IdentificationCheck one by one, before entering Narita AirportInterrogation noonWas abolished.Face recognition system,Surveillance cameraNew usingMechanical securitySystem operation started.
- May 4: Started using Terminal 3 Building.
- May 11: PortableMachine translationThe device "Megahonyak" was introduced on a trial basis.
- May 12: Terminal 3 opened2015(Calendar year) annual total number of passengers (total of international and domestic flights) increased by 5% from the previous year to 3,732, a record high since the opening of the port.
- May 3: An extension of the fixed gate was opened at Satellite 1 in Terminal 5.
- May 3 : Shibayama TownA new tourist and aircraft shooting spot 16 meters away from A runway 600RHill of HillsIs open. It has been well received by many aviation fans.
- May 5：2015年度運用実績（2015年4月 - 2016年3月）の発表により、国際線外国人旅客や国内線旅客の大幅増を受け、総旅客数は7パーセント増の3,794万1,435名となり、第3ターミナルオープンの効果も大きく黒字増大に貢献し、成田国際空港年間利用者数は2年連続で過去最高人数を記録した。国際線外国人旅客数は前年比21パーセント増の1,290万667名と、2年連続でこれまでの最高値を更新。Southeast AsiaTovisaWith exemption measures and continued weak yen,ASEANThe number of foreign tourists from Japan has increased. The number of domestic passengers increased by 15% to 688 passengers due to favorable LCC routes, the highest record for the seventh consecutive year. The number of domestic and international flights also increased by 5,598% from the previous year to a total of 7 times, marking a record high for the fourth consecutive year.
- May 12: The website of Narita International Airport is completely renewed.
- May 5 :officialInstagramIs opened.
- May 7 : NAA former senior executive is arrested for bribery.
- May 7 : Achieved 10 billion cumulative air passengers.
- May 12: The number of departures and arrivals at Narita Airport was 2017 times in 25 (international departures and arrivals: 1,639, domestic departures: 19), exceeding 7,458 for the first time. The total number of passengers during the same year was 5 (International passengers: 4,181, Domestic passengers: 25), achieving the 4,068 million mark for the first time. On the other hand, the number of passing passengers (international flights) was 7,040, falling below 3,314 million.
- May 3: At night, a final agreement is reached at a four-party council consisting of Chiba Prefecture, the country, nine municipalities, and NAA to further strengthen the functions of Narita Airport, including the addition of runways and extension of operating hours.
- May 5: It has been 40 years since the airport opened.
- May 7: The number of airlines that take regular flights reaches 100 for the first time since the opening of the port.
- August: Total number of passengers exceeds the 8 million mark for the first time in a single month (400).
- May 11 : International Airport CouncilObtained Level 3 in the Airport Carbon Certification Program from (ACI) (first in Japan).
- May 12: Use the leading part of the high-speed exit taxiway alignment improvement.
- 2019(ReiwaFirst year)
- May 8: Expanding the scope of "face authentication gate" for departure procedures and "electronic filing gate" for customs upon entry to foreign tourists.
- May 9: Expansion of the arrival lobby on the 3st floor of Terminal 1.. Expanded area is about 1,600 square meters.
- May 10: Extended night departure and arrival time for the first time since opening the port.
- May 11: Basic plan revised for the first time in 53 years.
- May 11: Product sales and dining area "Narita Anime Deck" opens at International Terminal 2.
- 2020(2nd year of Reiwa)
- May 3 : New Coronavirus Infection (COVID-19)As a relief from the impact of NAA, NAA announces support of about 100 billion yen for about 400 airlines, including about 100 airlines, such as reduction and exemption of fees and operating charges and grace of payment.
- May 4: Due to the global spread of COVID-19, the number of aircraft departures and arrivals has decreased significantly, so runway B will be temporarily closed from this day.
- May 4: From this day, some facilities of the terminal will be closed. Targets are Terminals 1 and 1 satellites in Terminal 4, domestic flight areas, and Satellites in Terminal 2 (including a passageway to the main building).
- May 7: Runway B, which was closed from April 4, has been restarted for the first time in 12 days.
- May 9: "Lamp Central Tower" is in service.
- 2021(3nd year of Reiwa)
Airlines that are designated as the main airport/hub airport (base airport)
The following airlines are the main airports orHub airport(Base airport).
- Japan Airlines
- All Nippon Airways
- Japan Cargo Airlines
- Jetstar Japan
- Peach Aviation
- Spring Airlines Japan
- ZIPAIR Tokyo
It is the largest airport in Japan along with the number of international departures and arrivals and the number of airlines operating, and in recent years, there are no end to the number of airlines making new flights. Passenger terminalAviation unionIt is divided separately, basically the North Wing of Terminal 1Sky teamMember companies, Terminal 1 South WingStar allianceMember companies, Terminal 2One worldUsed by member companies. However, as of April 2015, 4China Eastern Airlines,China Airline,Mandarin AirlinesIs in Terminal 2, Star AllianceAir IndiaThere are exceptions, such as using Terminal 2.
- Excludes temporary, non-scheduled and charter flights only.
- TaiziNaritaHub airportAirlines that are.
- The symbols in () start withAirline two letter code(International), the second oneAviation Alliance.
- ★ at the end of the wordCheap Airline (LCC).
Terminal 1 North Wing
|ZIPAIR Tokyo (ZG) ★||Seoul/Incheon,Bangkok/Suvarnabhumi,Honolulu|
|Peach Aviation (MM) ★||Taipei/Taoyuan,Kaohsiung|
|Sky mark (BC)||Saipan|
|Korean Air (KE) (ST)||Seoul/Incheon,Busan,Honolulu|
|Jin Air (LJ) ★||Seoul/Incheon|
|China Southern Airlines (CZ)||Shanghai/Pudong,Dalian,Changchun,Shenyang,Wuhan,Zhengzhou,Harbin,Changsha,深圳,Guangzhou|
|Xiamen Airlines (MF) (ST)||Xiamen,Fuzhou|
|Sichuan Airlines (3U)||成都|
|Hong Kong Airlines (HX)||Hong Kong|
|Royal Brunei Airlines (BI)||Bandar Seri Begawan|
|Vietnam Airlines (VN) (ST)||Hanoi,Ho Chi Minh City,Danang|
|Thai Lion Air (SL) ★||Bangkok/Don Mueang|
|Garuda Indonesia (GA) (ST)||Denpasar|
|Etihad Airways (EY)||Abu Dhabi|
|Aeromexico (AM) (ST)||Mexico City|
|Air France (AF) (ST)||Paris/Charles de Gaulle|
|KLM Royal Dutch Airlines (KL) (ST)||Amsterdam|
|Alitalia-Italian Airlines (AZ) (ST)||Rome/Fiumicino,Milan/Malpensa|
|Aurora Airlines (HZ)||Vladivostok, Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk|
|Air currant (SB)||Noumea|
Terminal 1 South Wing
|All Nippon Airways (NH) (SA) [Annotation 5]|| (East Asia) Taipei/Taoyuan,Beijing/Capital,Shanghai/Pudong,Dalian,Qingdao,Guangzhou,Shenyang,Hangzhou,Xiamen,成都,Wuhan,Hong Kong|
(Southeast Asia/South Asia) Manila,Ho Chi Minh City,Hanoi(New service from March 2020, 3),Phnom Penh,Bangkok/Suvarnabhumi,Kuala Lumpur,Singapore,Yangon,Jakarta,Delhi(Scheduled to transfer from Haneda Airport)Mumbai,Chennai
(North America) New York/John F. Kennedy,Washington/Dulles(Scheduled to transfer from Haneda Airport)Chicago/O'Hare,Los Angeles,San Francisco,Seattle/Tacoma(Scheduled to transfer from Haneda Airport)San Jose(Scheduled to transfer from Haneda Airport)Houston/Intercontinental(Scheduled to transfer from Haneda Airport)
(Latin America) Mexico City
(Europe) Dusseldorf,ブ リ ュ ッ セ ル,Vladivostok(Starting service from March 2020, 3)
(Pacific Ocean) Honolulu
|Air Japan (NQ) (SA)||Hong Kong, Honolulu|
|EVA Air (BR) (SA)||Taipei/Taoyuan,Kaohsiung|
|Asiana Airlines (OZ) (SA)||Seoul/Incheon|
|Air soul (RS) ★||Seoul/Incheon|
|Air Busan (BX) ★||Busan, Seoul / Incheon (Started service from April 2020, 4)）|
|Air China (CA) (SA)||Beijing/Capital, Shanghai/Pudong, Dalian,Tianjin, Chengdu,Chongqing, Hangzhou|
|Shenzhen Airlines (ZH) (SA)||深圳|
|MIAT Mongolian Airlines (OM)||Ulaanbaatar|
|Thai Airways (TG) (SA)||Bangkok/Suvarnabhumi|
|Singapore Airlines (SQ) (SA)||Singapore, Los Angeles (SQ012/011 flights are transit flights)|
|Uzbekistan Airlines (HY)||Tashkent|
|Turkish Airlines (TK) (SA)||Istanbul|
|United airlines (UA) (SA)||(North America) New York/Newark, Washington/Dulles (to be transferred to Haneda Airport), Chicago/O'Hare (to be transferred to Haneda Airport),Denver, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Houston/Intercontinental|
|Air Canada (AC) (SA)||Vancouver,Calgary,Toronto,Montreal|
|Austrian Airlines (OS) (SA)||Vienna|
|Swiss International Airlines (LX) (SA)||Zurich|
|LOT Polish Airlines (LO) (SA)||Warsaw|
|Scandinavian Airlines (SK) (SA)||Copenhagen(Scheduled to transfer from Haneda Airport),Bergen (Summer charter flight)|
|Air New Zealand (NZ) (SA)||Auckland|
|Egypt Air (MS) (SA)||Cairo|
|Ethiopian Airlines (ET) (SA)||Seoul/Incheon,Addis Ababa(Via Seoul/Incheon)|
|Japan Airlines (JL) (OW)|| (East Asia) Taipei/Taoyuan,Kaohsiung,Busan,Beijing/Capital,Shanghai/Pudong,Dalian,Hong Kong|
(Southeast Asia/South Asia) Manila,Hanoi,Ho Chi Minh City,Bangkok/Suvarnabhumi,Kuala Lumpur,Singapore,Jakarta,Delhi(Scheduled to transfer from Haneda Airport)Bangalore
(North America) New York/John F. Kennedy(Scheduled to transfer from Haneda Airport)Duffel Bag,Chicago/O'Hare(Scheduled to be suspended from March 2020, 3 to March 29, 2021),Dallas/Fort Worth(Scheduled to transfer from Haneda Airport)Los Angeles,San Francisco(Resumed operation from March 2020, 3),San Diego,Seattle,Vancouver
(Europe) Frankfurt,Helsinki(Scheduled to transfer from Haneda Airport)Moscow/Domodedovo(After transferring Haneda Airport, the Moscow side will be transferred to Sheremetyevo)Vladivostok
(Pacific Ocean) Honolulu,Kona,Guam
(Oceania) Sydney(Scheduled to transfer from Haneda Airport)Melbourne
|China Airline (CI) (ST)||Taipei/Taoyuan, Kaohsiung|
|Mandarin Airlines (AE) (ST)||Taichung|
|Tiger Air Taiwan (IT) ★||Taipei/Taoyuan, Kaohsiung|
|Seiyu Airlines (JX)||Taipei / Taoyuan (scheduled to open on December 2020, 12)|
|Easter air (ZE) ★||Seoul/Incheon|
|Tway Airlines (TW) ★||Seoul/Incheon,Daegu,Jeju|
|China Eastern Airlines (MU) (ST)||Beijing/Capital, Shanghai/Pudong,Nanjing,Xi'an,Yantai,Wuhan,Qingdao,Kunming|
|Hainan Airlines (HU)||Xi'an, Beijing/Capital|
|Juneyao Airlines (HO)||Shanghai/Pudong|
|Cathay Pasific Airlines (CX) (OW)||Hong Kong, Taipei/Taoyuan|
|Hong Kong Express Airlines (UO) ★||Hong Kong|
|Macau Airlines (NX)||Macau|
|Philippine Airlines (PR)||Manila,Cebu|
|Cebu Pacific Air (5J) ★||Manila, Cebu,Clerk|
|Vet jet air (VJ) ★||Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City|
|Thai AirAsia X (XJ) ★||Bangkok/Don Mueang|
|Knox Scout (XW) ★||Bangkok/Don Mueang|
|Malaysia Airlines (MH) (OW)||Kuala Lumpur,Kota Kinabalu|
|AirAsia X (D7) ★||Kuala Lumpur|
|Scoot (TR) ★||Taipei/Taoyuan, Bangkok/Don Mueang, Singapore (via Taipei/Taoyuan, Bangkok/Don Mueang)|
|Nepal Airlines (RA)||Kathmandu|
|Air India (AI) (SA)||Delhi|
|SriLankan Airlines (UL) (OW)||Colombo|
|SCAT Airlines (DV)||Nursultan |
|Pakistan International Airlines (PK)||Beijing/Capital,Islamabad(Via Beijing),Lahore(Via Beijing, Islamabad),Karachi(Beijing, via Islamabad)|
|Emirates Airlines (ADDITIONAL)||Dubai|
|Qatar Airways (QR) (OW)||Doha|
|American airlines (AA) (OW)||Dallas/Fort Worth, Los Angeles (to be transferred to Haneda Airport)|
|Hawaiian Airlines (HA)||Honolulu|
|British Airways (BA) (OW)||London/Heathrow (From March 3, transfer to Haneda and make Haneda flights double daily)|
|Iberian airlines (IB) (OW)||Madrid|
|Finnair (AY) (OW)||Helsinki|
|S7 Airlines (S7) (OW)||Vladivostok,Khabarovsk,Novosibirsk|
|Qantas (QF) (OW)||Brisbane,Melbourne(Scheduled to transfer from Haneda Airport)|
|Fiji Airways (FJ) (OW)||Nadi|
|Air Tahiti Nui (TN)||Papeete|
|New Guinea Airlines (PX)||Port Moresby(No service from November 2019, 11 to December 2, 12）|
|Jetstar Japan (GK) ★||Taipei/Taoyuan,Shanghai/Pudong,Hong Kong,Manila|
|Spring Airlines Japan (IJ) ★||Wuhan,Chongqing,Tianjin,Harbin,Ningbo, Shanghai/Pudong|
|Jeju Airlines (7C) ★||Seoul/Incheon,Busan,Daegu|
|Spring and Autumn Air (9C) ★||Shanghai/Pudong|
|Jet Star Airlines (JQ) ★||Cairns,Gold Coast|
In consideration of the connecting flights in each line in the morning, or in the evening Narita and evening-are operated mainly from the night Narita. There are many flights that use international equipment for international flight operation. Most of the flights operated by Japan Airlines and All Nippon Airways carry out code sharing with foreign airlines belonging to the same alliance. In addition, domestic flights from the summer of 2012,Jetstar JapanIncludingLCCDrastically expanded due to the launch of
- Excludes temporary, non-scheduled and charter flights only.
- TaiziIs an airline that uses Narita as its hub airport.
- The symbols inside the parentheses are the three-letter code first, the second oneAviation Alliance.
- ★ at the end of the wordCheap Airline (LCC).
Terminal 1 (South Wing)
|All Nippon Airways (ANA) (SA) ||Sapporo/New Chitose,Sendai,Niigata,Nagoya/Chubu,Osaka/Itami,Fukuoka,Okinawa/Naha|
|Peach Aviation (APJ) ★||Sapporo/New Chitose,Kushiro,Osaka/Kansai, Fukuoka, Nagasaki, Miyazaki, Kagoshima,Amami, Okinawa/Naha,Ishigaki|
|Sky mark (SCI)||Nagoya/Chubu|
Terminal 2 (domestic area)
|Japan Airlines (JAL) (OW)||Sapporo/New Chitose,Nagoya/Chubu,Osaka/Itami,Fukuoka|
Terminal 3 (domestic area)
|Jetstar Japan (JJP) ★||Sapporo / New Chitose, Osaka / Kansai,Takamatsu,Matsuyama,Kochi,Fukuoka,Nagasaki,Oita,Kumamoto,Miyazaki,Kagoshima, Okinawa/Naha,Miyako/Shimojima|
|Spring Airlines Japan (SJO) ★||Sapporo/New Chitose,Hiroshima,佐賀|
As of 2014, the number of scheduled freighter flights is based on Narita International Airport.Japan Cargo Airlines,continueFederal Express,All Nippon Airways,United parcel serviceIs dominated by.
- TaiziNaritaHub airportAirlines that are.
- The symbols in () start withAirline two letter code(International), the second oneAviation Alliance.
- Airlines without the second () are airlines that are not affiliated with the Alliance.
- The following symbols are as shown on the right. (ST):SkyTeam Cargo
- For airlines that have already completed the procedures for joining the alliance, it is stated that they will join.
As of 2017 year 3 month
Planned airlines and routes
- El Al Airlines: From August 2020, 8Tel AvivLine service 3 times a week.
- Japan Airlines: From March 2020, 3BangaloreOne flight a day on the line.
- Japan Airlines: From March 2020, 3San FranciscoResuming operation of the line once a day.
- All Nippon Airways: From March 2020, 3HanoiOne flight a day on the line.
- Peach Aviation: From March 2020, 3NagasakiOne flight a day on the line.
- Peach Aviation: From March 2020, 3KagoshimaOne flight a day on the line.
- Air Busan: From April 2020, 4Seoul/IncheonOne flight a day on the line.
- City link: From August 2020, 5JakartaOne flight a day on the line.
- Japan Airlines: From March 2021, 2ChicagoScheduled to resume operation with one flight per day.
- Azerbaijan Airlines: From 2019BakuPlanning for line service.
- Biman Bangladesh Airlines: By December 2019DhakaScheduled to resume line operation.
- ZIPAIR Tokyo: From May 2020, 5Bangkok/SuvarnabhumiScheduled to enter service.
- ZIPAIR Tokyo: From July 2020, 7Seoul/IncheonScheduled to enter service.
Announcement of increased/reduced flights/suspension
- All Nippon Airways: From December 2019, 12 to March 1, 2020Hong KongScheduled to be reduced from 1 flights a day to 2 flight a day (however, from December 1 to January 1, 12).
- Austrian Airlines: From March 2020, 3ViennaScheduled to resume operations with 4 flights per week.
- Delta Air Lines: Scheduled to transfer 2020 North American routes to and from Haneda in March 3.
- Delta Air Lines: As of March 2020ManilaPlan to change the line to Seoul/Incheon.
- American Airlines: As of March 2020DallasLines andLos AngelesScheduled to transfer lines to/from Haneda.
- American Airlines: Scheduled to reduce Dallas flights from 2020 flights a week to 3 flights a week in March 14.
- United Airlines: With Chicago Line as of March 2020WashingtonScheduled to transfer lines to/from Haneda.
- Alitalia: As of March 2020RomePlanned to reduce the number of flights from 7 to 3 per week.
- Qantas: As of March 2020MelbourneScheduled to transfer lines to/from Haneda.
- All Nippon Airways: From March 2020th to June 3th, 29Phnom PenhPlanned to reduce the number of flights from 1 to 1 daily.
- All Nippon Airways: From March 2020th to June 3th, 29SingaporePlanned to reduce the number of flights from 1 daily to 2 daily.
- All Nippon Airways: From March 2020, 3Ho Chi Minh CityPlanned to reduce the number of flights from 1 daily to 2 daily.
- All Nippon Airways: As of March 2020San JoseScheduled to transfer lines to/from Haneda.
- All Nippon Airways: As of March 2020SeattleScheduled to transfer lines to/from Haneda.
- All Nippon Airways: As of March 2020HoustonScheduled to transfer lines to/from Haneda.
- All Nippon Airways: As of March 2020WashingtonScheduled to transfer lines to/from Haneda.
- All Nippon Airways: As of March 2020DelhiScheduled to transfer lines to/from Haneda.
- All Nippon Airways: As of March 2020Los AngelesPlanned to reduce the number of flights from 1 daily to 2 daily.
- Japan Airlines: From March 2020, 3VladivostokScheduled to increase the number of lines from 3 to 1 per day.
- Japan Airlines: As of March 2020, 3ChicagoScheduled to be suspended.
- Japan Airlines: As of March 2020DallasScheduled to transfer lines to/from Haneda.
- Japan Airlines: As of March 2020HonoluluPlanned to reduce the number of flights from 1 daily to 4 daily.
- Japan Airlines: As of March 2020HelsinkiScheduled to transfer lines to/from Haneda.
- Japan Airlines: As of March 2020Moscow/DomodedovoScheduled to be suspended.
- Japan Airlines: As of March 2020SydneyScheduled to transfer lines to/from Haneda.
- Japan Airlines: As of March 2020DelhiScheduled to transfer lines to/from Haneda.
- Austrian Airlines: Plans to increase the number of Vienna flights from 2020 to 3 per week starting March 29, 4.
- Austrian Airlines: Plans to increase the number of Vienna flights from 2020 to 4 per week starting March 21, 6.
- Turkish Airlines: April 2020th, 4th, May 28th, 29th, 5IstanbulPlan to increase the number of lines.
- All Nippon Airways: Plans to increase Singapore flights from 2020 flight per day to 4 flights per day from April 24, 1.
- All Nippon Airways: From March 2020, 5Bangkok/SuvarnabhumiPlanned to reduce the number of flights from 1 daily to 2 daily.
- All Nippon Airways: Plans to reduce Singapore flights from 2020 flights per day to 6 flight per day from June 7, 1.
- Iberia: From June 2020, 6MadridScheduled to increase the number of flights from 5 to 7 per week.
- All Nippon Airways: Plans to increase the number of flights on the Phnom Penh line from three flights a week to one flight a day from July 2020, 7.
- All Nippon Airways: From March 2020th to June 7th, 1Kuala LumpurPlanned to reduce the number of flights from 1 to 1 daily.
- All Nippon Airways: From March 2020th to June 7th, 1JakartaPlanned to reduce the number of flights from 1 to 1 daily.
- Japan Airlines: From March 2020, 7GuamWe plan to increase the number of flights from 1 flight per day to 1 flights per day.
- All Nippon Airways: Plans to increase the number of Kuala Lumpur routes from three flights a week to one a day from September 2020, 9.
- Scandinavian Airlines: From 2020 Summer ScheduleCopenhagenScheduled to transfer lines to/from Haneda.
- British Airways: From March 2020, 3London/HeathrowScheduled to transfer lines to/from Haneda.
List of regular routes
As a general rule, only the arrival city name (link destination is the arrival airport) is described, but if there are two or more airports in the same city area or the airport name does not include the arrival city name, "city name/airport" Described in the form of "name" (* isTokyo International Airport(Haneda) There are also flights).
- Taiwan(Republic of China):Taipei/Taoyuan*,Kaohsiung,Taichung
- South Korea : Seoul/Incheon*,Daegu,Busan,Jeju
- People's Republic of China : Beijing/Capital*,Shenyang,Changchun,Dalian*,Tianjin*,Qingdao*,Guangzhou*,Shanghai/Pudong*,Nanjing,Hangzhou,Xiamen,Fuzhou,成都,Chongqing,深圳,Zhengzhou,Xi'an,Wuhan,Harbin,Changsha,Ningbo,Yantai,Kunming
- Hong Kong : Hong Kong■
- Macau : Macau
- Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu : Ulaanbaatar
- フィリピン : Manila,Clerk,Cebu
- Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu : Hanoi*,Ho Chi Minh City*,Danang■
- Cambodia : Phnom Penh
- Thailand : Bangkok/Suvarnabhumi*,Bangkok/Don Mueang
- Malaysia : Kuala Lumpur*,Kota Kinabalu,Penang(Freight only),Johor Bahru(Freighter only)
- Singapore : Singapore■
- Myanmar : Yangon
- Indonesia : Jakarta*,Denpasar
- Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu : Bandar Seri Begawan
- India : Delhi*,Mumbai,Chennai
- Sri Lanka : Colombo
- Maldives : Male(Only from Narita)
- Pakistan : Islamabad(Via Beijing),Lahore(Beijing, via Islamabad)Karachi (Beijing, via Islamabad)
- ネ パ ー ル : Kathmandu
- トルコ : Istanbul■
- United Arab Emirates : Abu Dhabi,Dubai■
- Qatar : Doha■
- イ ス ラ エ ル : Tel Aviv(Starting service from March 2020, 8)
- The United States of America : Washington DC*,New York/John F. Kennedy*,New York/Newark*,Chicago*,Denver,Atlanta,Detroit*,Los Angeles*,San Francisco*,Seattle*,Portland*,Dallas/Fort Worth*,Houston*,Anchorage(Freight only),Duffel Bag,San Diego,San Jose,Memphis(Freight only),Auckland(Freight only),Louisville(Freight only),Ontario(Freighter only)
- カナダ : Vancouver*,Calgary,Toronto*,Montreal
- メキシコ : Mexico City
- The United Kingdom : London/Heathrow■
- France : Paris/Charles de Gaulle■
- Netherlands : Amsterdam
- ベルギー : ブ リ ュ ッ セ ル
- Luxembourg : Luxembourg(Freighter only)
- イタリア : Rome*,Milan■
- スペイン : Madrid
- Germany : Frankfurt,Frankfurt/Hahn(Freighter only),Dusseldorf,Leipzig(Freighter only)
- オーストリア : Vienna■
- スイス : Zurich
- ポーランド : Warsaw
- デンマーク : Copenhagen■
- フィンランド : Helsinki■
- ノルウェー : Bergen (Summer charter flight)
- ロシア : Moscow/Sheremetyevo*,Moscow/Domodedovo■
- Guam : Guam
- 北 マ リ ア ナ 諸島 : Saipan
- Australia : Sydney*,Cairns,Gold Coast,Melbourne*,Brisbane*,Perth
- New Zealand : Auckland
- Fiji : Nadi
- パ ュ ュ ニ ニ : Port Moresby
- Tahiti : Papeete
- New Caledonia : Noumea
- The United States of America : Honolulu*,Kona■
- Hokkaido : Sapporo/New Chitose*,Kushiro■
- Tohoku : Sendai
- Central part : Nagoya/Chubu*,Niigata
- Kinki :Osaka/Itami*,Osaka/Kansai■
- Chugoku-Shikoku : Hiroshima*,Takamatsu*,Matsuyama*,Kochi■
- Kyusyu-Okinawa : Fukuoka*,Kitakyushu(Freighter only) *,佐賀*,Nagasaki*,Kumamoto*,Oita*,Miyazaki*,Kagoshima*,Amami*,Okinawa/Naha*,Miyako/Shimojima*,Ishigaki■
|destination||Number of passengers||Domestic rank|
|New Chitose Airport||About 182 million people||Superior9 bit|
|Fukuoka Airport||About 123 million people||Top 16|
|Naha Airport||approx66 million people||Top 38|
|KIX||approx64 million people||Top 39|
- The United States of America : Las Vegas,Miami,Salt Lake City,Minneapolis
- プ エ ル ト リ コ : San Juan
- カナダ : Edmonton
- メキシコ: Tijuana,モ ン テ レ イ
Routes operated in the past
Italic -Currently non-existent airline
|Japan Airlines||Osaka/Kansai,Okinawa/Naha(Both continue as codeshare flights.)|
|All Nippon Airways||Osaka/Kansai|
|Ibex airlines||Sapporo/New Chitose,Osaka/Itami(All flights are code-share flights with ANA. All are currently operated by ANA)(I.e.,Sendai,Niigata,Hiroshima|
|Sky mark||Asahikawa, Sapporo/New Chitose,Osaka/Kobe,Yonago,Fukuoka,Kagoshima, Okinawa/Naha,Ishigaki|
|AirAsia Japan (2011-2013)||Sapporo/New Chitose, Fukuoka, Okinawa/Naha|
|Spring Airlines Japan||Sapporo/New Chitose, Osaka/Kansai,Takamatsu|
|Vanilla air||Sapporo/New Chitose,Hakodate, Osaka/Kansai,Amami, Okinawa/Naha, Ishigaki|
|JAL Cargo||Amsterdam,Paris/Orly,New York/Newarkな ど|
|ANA Cargo||Honoluluな ど|
|Trans Mediterranean Airlines||Beirut|
Around the airport
Surrounding parking lot
National Route 51 National Route 295(Airport street)Multi-level crossingSurudaiInterchangeFrom the airport to the airport, it is cheaper than the airport parking lot from a few kilometers before the airport.Parking LotThere are many vendors. At the curbside (vehicle entry/exit) in front of the terminal buildingAutomobileHanding over (so-called valet parking) is prohibited by the rules of Narita Airport, so like hotels,MicrobusA free transfer service to and from the terminal building is being implemented by the company for the convenience of users.
Many stores show the parking fee per day on the signboard, but in reality, many stores refuse to use day parking.
National Route 295,Narita InterchangeAround the airport centered alongMountain forest-hillsIn the department, we anticipate demand for airport users,HotelThe chain runs several large city hotels with more than 200-300 rooms. These hotels had inconvenient access to the airport at the time of opening the port, and there was a strong demand for overnight (before and after) the day before departure and after arrival.(Old) Narita Airport StationOpened in the era.
Directly connected to the railway station terminalIs realized,Tokyo Station,Keisei Ueno StationTime toSpecial express trainIn the 40-50 minutes range, the direct night bounce between home and the airport became easier, and the demand for the night before and after fell. And from the judgment of the hotel chain management company,Real estate investment fund,Investment bankSystemSpecial purpose companyMany of them continue to sell their accommodations after being sold to and changed to the signboards of other hotel chains, mainly foreign-affiliated companies. In addition, there are many uses by crew members of boarding airlines.
These hotels have regular shuttle buses to and from the airport terminals for the convenience of guests. others,Narita Circle Bus Is also operating. Most of the straight distances to the airport terminal building are within a radius of 4 km, but the roads inside the airport go around the terminal facilities etc.National Route 295In order to get in, the ride time is about 10 to 20 minutes. Parking fee for up to 1-2 weeksFreeIn some cases, the service to be prepared is provided. In addition, although a small number,Pension,GuesthouseAlso exists.
- Large hotels near the airport
- Narita View Hotel(KosugeOpened in 1974)
- Narita Tobu Hotel Airport(IncenseOpened in 1975)
- Radisson Hotel Narita(富 里 市Nanae, opened in 1978)
- Toyoko Inn Narita Airport(IncenseOpened in 1978)
- Hotel Nikko Narita(IncenseOpened in 1978)
- Hotel Mystays Premier Narita(Mt. Ooyama, opened in 1985)
- ANA Crowne Plaza Hotel Narita(Horinouchi(Opened in 1989)
- Narita Gateway Hotel(Mt. Ooyama, opened in 1992)
- Hilton Narita(Kosuge(Opened in 1993)
- Marroad International Hotel Narita(KomanoOpened in 1995)
- International Garden Hotel Narita(Yoshikura, opened in 1996)
Narita city area
Away from the airportKeisei Narita Station・ JRNarita StationIn urban areas such as the surrounding area, originallyNaritasan Shinshoji TempleSince there are tourist attractions such as this, there are many medium-sized local hotels and guest houses scattered around. From 2005, the Keisei Narita Station East Exit (Narita City Hall side)Land readjustmentDepending on the progress of the business, a chain of lodging-specialized business hotels opened in front of the station.
For details on the facility, Airport Hotel Reservations | Narita International Airport Official Website checking ...
Access to airport
For details on transportation to Narita Airport and from Narita Airport to Tokyo International Airport (Haneda Airport), seeNarita Airport Official Page: Airport Access Information See.
Access to Narita International Airport (Airport connecting train) AsNarita Airport High Speed RailOwned byNarita Airport Station(Narita Terminal 1),Airport Terminal 2 Station(Narita Terminal 2・Narita Terminal 3)Narita Express,SkylinerSuch asLimited express trainIncluding,JR East OfSobu Line Rapid-Narita Line(Airport branch line),Keisei Electric Railway OfKeisei Main Line-Keisei Narita Airport Line (Narita Sky Access)Trains of Tokyo, Ueno station, etc.Terminal station(Shinkansen) Connected to. The time required between the airport and central Tokyo is 36 minutes at the fastest using the Skyliner limited express service. By bus route to various placesExpress Bus-Limousine bus,Transit BusAccess to the airport is diverse.
Narita Airport LineHokuso Line-Keisei Line-Toei Asakusa Line-Keikyu LineDirect access via trainAirport special features(Access limited express) Connects two airport stations, Narita Airport and Haneda Airport (Tokyo International Airport).
Initially, it takes about 50-60 km to the center of Tokyo, and it takes a relatively long time for janitors to move to central Tokyo.Tokyo StationからNarita ShinkansenThe plan was to build and connect a railway station, and the facilities of the railway station were almost completed in the basement of Terminal 1 when the port opened. However, the areas along the railroads that hate the damage caused by noise pollution (especiallyTokyoEdogawa-ku,ChibaHigashi KatsushikaUrayasu (currentlyUrayasu city)) The opposition movements of local governments and residents were intense, and the planning/construction was canceled.
Furthermore, due to the aftermath of the difficult construction of the airport itself,道路,TrainSuch asPublic works OfinfrastructureThe plan went crazy. When the port opened in 1978Keisei Electric RailwayNarita Airport Station (currentHigashi-Narita Station)Until"SkylinerHas started operation. However,Airport terminal buildingTo the former Narita Airport station on the airport grounds for a feebusIt was necessary to transfer to, and the inconvenience did not increase the number of customers. Airport access The movement to solve railway problems has not progressed, there is no track transportation system that directly connects the city center with the airport terminal, and the regular express bus, another major access method, moves when traffic jams occur. I couldn't read the time. Therefore, outside JapanTravel guidebookSo badly criticized as an "error port"[Annotation 6],Tokyo WardfromDistance and length of timeIt is,世界 OfHub airportIt was inferior in comparison with. Initially, the Narita Shinkansen plan was confused, so another method was sought,1982New Tokyo International Airport Access-related High Speed Rail Survey CommitteeMinistry of Transport(At that time)3 plans of A/B/CReply,1984Ministry of Transport decided to adopt plan B (extension of the Hokuso line) and promote it.
1987At that timeMinister of TransportWas servingShintaro IshiharaSeeing what was called an "inconvenient international airport", the Narita Shinkansen (Tokyo Station -Utilizing a part of the equipment such as the roadbed and station of Narita Airport station)East Japan Railway(JR East) and Keisei Electric Railway lines are branched/extended and boarded at Narita AirportVertical separation methodPlan (Narita Airport High Speed Rail) Was instructed.. These lines1991Opened in.
This will create a station directly under the airport terminal (currently Terminal 1),Narita ExpressConnects to Tokyo Station in as little as 53 minutes The convenience has improved. Also, at Keisei Electric RailwayKeisei Main Line"Narita Airport Station" until thenHigashi-Narita StationIt is a branch point with the newly opened Narita Airport High Speed Rail.Komano signal field -Between Higashi-Narita StationKeisei Higashi Narita LineSeparated as a branch line. The year after the opening of the same line, at the time of opening Terminal 2,Airport Terminal 2 StationWas installed.
Plan B, which had been delayed, was also used as a short-circuit line for the Keisei Line to improve railway access.Hokuso LineViaNarita Sky Access(Narita new high-speed railway) Project is underway, 2010May 7Started passenger business in JR East JapanYamanote LineEtc.Nippori StationThe time required to travel from Narita Airport to Narita Airport has been shortened to 160 minutes at the fastest by the limited express skyliner, which operates 36 km/h, which is the top of Japan's conventional lines. Also by openingMusashino LineResidents along the lineHigashimatsudo StationBy the synergistic effect with the opening ofHokuso Railway Hokuso LineObtained a route to access Narita International Airport.
In addition, we will connect to the city center with a linear motor car at 300 km / hHaneda/Narita Linear New Line Concept"Governor of Kanagawa Prefecture OfMatsuzawa Shigefumi(At that time)Governor of Chiba Prefecture OfKensaku Morita Is advocated by. The route is not only between the two airports,横 浜 市からTokyo Ward,ChibaVia Narita Airport viaShinjuku,Saitama ShintoshinIt is also considered to develop branch lines up to. If this concept is realized, access between the two airports will be reduced to about 27 minutes. Regarding this concept, the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism estimated in February 2009 that the total project cost would be 2 trillion yen, but there are challenges for realization of financial resources..
When the port opened in 1978,Tokyo airport trafficRegular buses that operateLimousine busIs an airport terminalTokyo City Air TerminalAnd major hotels in Tokyo, such as major hotels in Chiba Prefecture, between Haneda Airport between 5-60 minutes was operated about once every 1 minutes.1979Started operationYokohama City Air TerminalAnd between 10-60 minutes was operated at a frequency of about one in 1 minutes, Tokyo Metropolitan Ward and Narita Airport, Haneda Airport, became the main transportation system connecting Yokohama.
However, at the time of opening the portShuto Expressway Wangan LineMany have not been completedKeiyo Road - East Kanto ExpresswayBecause there was onlyHakozaki JunctionCentered aroundShuto Expressway Inner Circular RouteThere was a chronic congestion in the radiation. When it got into this traffic jam, it became a problem that we couldn't read the time to travel between Narita Airport, Tokyo ward, Haneda Airport, and Yokohama.
after that,1980 eraSince many of the Shuto Expressway Wangan Lines were completed, it became possible for the limousine bus to head for Tokyo while avoiding the congestion at Hakozaki Junction.1983Since the expressway Wangan branch line was opened, the access to Narita Airport, Haneda Airport, and Yokohama was improved by regular buses. further1997ToTokyo Bay Aqua LineSince the opening of theShuto Expressway No. 1 Haneda LineAvoid this during heavy trafficTateyama ExpresswayVia, it became possible to head to Haneda Airport and Yokohama.
At Tokyo City Air Terminal, major airlines such as Japan Airlines, United Airlines and Korean Air were able to carry out boarding procedures and immigration procedures.2001Happened toAmerican terrorist attacksAs part of the security enhancement and administrative reform of each airline due to the impact of2002Both the boarding procedure and the immigration inspection work were completed.
2012May 7からKeisei Group Tokyo Station -Started operation of the cheap high-speed bus "Tokyo Shuttle" between Narita Airport. Despite the small seat space and the inconvenience of carrying your own baggage, due to the low fare of one-third of the fare of the limousine bus operating in the same section and the high frequency operation from early morning to late night,Cheap airlineThe number of users is rapidly increasing due to the start of service. The same yearMay 8FromPeaceful trafficAlso started operation of the cheap high-speed bus "THE Access Narita" between Ginza Station and Tokyo Station-Narita Airport, and in December 2014JR Bus KantoHas entered. Both of these2020On February 2, it was integrated with the Tokyo Shuttle's sister route, Yurakucho Shuttle,Airport Bus Tokyo/NaritaIs operating as In addition, from October 2016, 10WILLER EXPRESSAroundOsaki Station West Exit -The low-speed express bus "Narita Shuttle" has started operating between Narita Airport and Shibayama-cho.
2015ToMetropolitan area central connecting expresswayIs close to Narita AirportDaiei JunctionThe access to the southern part of Ibaraki prefecture was improved by connecting with the East Kanto Expressway. further,Tsukuba Central IC - Sakai Furukawa ICBetween2017May 2The traffic access to the western part of Saitama prefecture, the western part of Tokyo and Kanagawa prefecture was improved.
Urayasu,Big ship,Futakotamagawa,Omiya,MitoWith direct flights to suburban cities such as, and an increase in tourists from overseas,Disney Resort,京都,Osaka,Niigata,Kanazawa,White horse,Lake Kawaguchi,sunlightThe number of high-speed buses that directly connect Narita Airport with tourist destinations popular with foreigners is increasing.
Below Terminal 1Narita Airport Station (Narita Terminal 1)But below Terminal 2Airport Terminal 2 Station (Narita Terminals 2 and 3)There,East Japan Railway(JR East Japan)Keisei Electric RailwayIs on board. Both stations are in the same position for both companies, but have different platforms and ticket gates.
For Terminal 3, access from the Airport Terminal 2 Station via the access passage (about 670 meters, about 10 minutes on foot) or the free shuttle bus..
In addition, it is mainly used by airport workers.Keisei Higashi Narita LineとShibayama Railway OfHigashi-Narita StationIt can also be accessed by use (Higashi Narita Station used to call itself "Narita Airport Station" before the opening of the current Narita Airport Station). Free to each terminalBus connecting terminals There is.The only way to access by train from the east side of Narita Airport is to use Higashi-Narita Station.From the side of the Higashi-Narita Station ticket gate, there is an underground passage with a total length of 2 meters that leads to Terminal 2 via Airport Terminal 500 Station, and you can move on foot without getting wet.The Shibayama Railway Line is the only railway line that can be accessed from the east side of Narita Airport.
For detailed information on the destinations and stops of highway buses and local buses from Narita Airport, regardless of the operating companyDestination and platform information"It is described in.
Tokyo airport traffic Tokyo City Air Terminal (Suitengumae Station),Yokohama City Air Terminal (East Exit of Yokohama Station),Haneda airport,Tokyo Disney Resort, Between Tokyo and the main hotels in Yokohama and 5 to 60 minutes to run about once every 1 minutes.
Narita Airport Transportation,Keisei Bus,Peaceful traffic,JR Bus Kanto Tokyo Station,Ginza Station, Shinonome, Koto-ku,OdaibaBetweenWILLER EXPRESS・Keisei Bus/Chiba KotsuOsaki Station West ExitIn addition to operating cheap express buses with high frequency,Chiba Kotsu,Narita Airport Transportation,Keisei Busetc