[Sorrowful Tetsuko no Monogatari 18] Ride the SL at the Kyoto Railway Museum
If you write the contents roughly
It's the first machine in Ome Railway Park, so maybe it's my sister's part.
I went to Umekoji for the first time since I was reborn as the Kyoto Railway Museum.When I went, I entered as a measure against corona ... → Continue reading
Train channels are always immersed in the train! This is a railway specialized channel for railway fans.
You can check the latest railway news you are interested in at once!
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Ome Railway Park
As a project to commemorate the 90th anniversary of the opening of the railway1962(Showa37 years)10/19, Northeast of Ome StationNagayama ParkOpened in a cornerRailroad parkIs.The real thing used in the pastRailway carIn addition to exhibiting 11 cars outdoorsRailway modelThere is also a memorial hall where driving and special exhibitions are held.1987(Showa 62)Privatization of the national railway divisionByEast Japan Railway(JR East) took over the operation and1997(Heisei9) From April, related organizationsFoundationTransportation Culture FoundationWas entrusted with the operation.2009(21) From April, JR East related organizationsPublic interest incorporated foundationEast Japan Railway Culture FoundationIs entrusted with the operation.
As the facility name indicates, "博物馆"not"parkAt the beginning of the park, there was no admission fee, and it was possible to freely enter the railroad cars on display.However, due to the devastation of the preserved vehicles due to the outdoor exhibition for many years, the park was temporarily closed in 1997 (Heisei 9), and the exhibited vehiclesRepair and maintenanceSince then, the admission fee of 100 yen has been collected for elementary school students and above.
It ’s rather small from a modern point of view,National railwayLast new constructionsteam locomotiveFamous for its unique style and operationE10 typeAnd the nearest Ome LineNambu LineAttention was focused on the last operation inSemi-railway memorialED16 typeDCElectric locomotiveIn addition to exhibitingShinkansen 0 seriesIt is also known that there is an exhibition of.There is also a low-priced admission fee setting, so it is easyVacationIn addition to being popular as a spot, it used to beSpecial effectsIt was also used to shoot programs.
For a long time, all the vehicles were open-air exhibits,2007Construction work was carried out to install a shed in (19), and most of the vehicles (except Shinkansen 0 series trains) are currently covered with roofs.
- 2221 (JNR Type 2120 Steam Locomotive)-Entered on November 1962, 11
- MeijiOne of the B6 class tank locomotives for freight and gradient lines that represents the times.
- 5540 (JNR Type 5500 Steam Locomotive)-Entered on November 1962, 11
- A passenger tender locomotive that represents the Meiji era.
- 8620 (JNR Type 8620 Steam Locomotive)-Entered on November 1962, 11
- TaishoThe first model of the 8620 passenger tender locomotive that represents the times.
- 9608 (JNR Type 9600 Steam Locomotive)-Entered on November 1963, 1
- The youngest existing cargo tender locomotive 9600 in Japan, which represents the Taisho era.
- C11 1 (JNR C11 steam locomotive)-Entered on November 1963, 1
- The first general-purpose tank locomotive C11 type that represents the Showa period.
- D51 452 (JNR D51 type steam locomotive)-Entered on November 1972, 12
- One of the D51 type (Degoichi) freight tender locomotives that represent the Showa period.
- E10 2 (JNR E10 steam locomotive)-Entered on November 1963, 1
- One of JNR's last new steam locomotive E10 type.
- ED16 1 (JNR ED16 type electric locomotive)-Entered on October 1980, 10,Semi-railway memorial,Important cultural property(Important cultural property designation is designated in 2018）
- The first ED16 type mass-produced as an early standard electric locomotive of the Japanese National Railways.
- 0 series 22-75 (Shinkansen 0 series・ 22 type control electric car) -Entered in March 1985
- After privatization JR EastCorporate colorTo match the green color200 seriesAround the window and front with the same paint color asObstacle deviceThe (skirt) was repainted, and it had a strange coloring due to the lack of cold and snow resistant equipment, but now it has been restored to its original blue color.
- Kumoha 40054 (Kumoha 40 series train)-Entered in May 2007
- Although it was a short period in the 30's, he was assigned to the Ome train ward, and after thatOyama train wardTransferred toSunlightUsed in, moreKozu Rolling Stock CenterTransferred to and became a staff transport vehicle.Also, JRHachioji branchI ran on the Ome Line at the opening commemorative event.
Past exhibition vehicles
- Sushi 28 102 (JNR Suha 32 series passenger car)-Entered in May 1962
- 1935 years,Ministry of RailwaysTakatori FactoryNewDining carSushi 37800 type Sushi 37820, scrapped in Shinagawa in 1962.It was preserved when the park opened.CafeteriaHowever, it was controversial because it was dismantled and removed in place of the ED1980 16 being brought in in 1 due to its deterioration. Only the TR73 triaxial bogie bogieTransportation MuseumThroughRailway museumExist in.
- Mayte 39 11 (JNR Suha 32 series passenger car)-Entered on November 1963, 9
- 1930, Ministry of RailwaysOi FactoryNew Momoyama style interiorObservation carSuite 37010 Type Suite 37011 was transferred to the JR East Oi Plant (currently the Tokyo General Rolling Stock Center) in 1987 due to severe damage over time.It has been repaired and is now still preserved at the Railway Museum.
- C51 5 (JNR C51 steam locomotive)-Entered on November 1962, 1
- June 1982, 9 night,Typhoon 18Due to the heavy rain caused by the heavy rain, the ground of the place where it was exhibited at that time collapsed and capsized and damaged, but it was repaired and the exhibition position was partially changed. In May 2007, it was transferred to the Railway Museum and kept static.The Kumoha 5 is now on display at the place where the aircraft was on display.
- 110 (JNR Type 110 Steam Locomotive)-Entered on October 1962, 9,Railroad memorial
- Japanese railway openingSometimes one of the 10 locomotives that ran between Shimbashi and Yokohama.1924After the car was scrapped (Taisho 13)Omiya FactoryEach part of the car body was incised and remodeled so that the internal structure could be seen, and it was exhibited and stored there.It was the oldest vehicle in the park since the park opened, but it is one of the new complex building "JR Sakuragicho Building" that will open on the south side of Sakuragicho Station in Yokohama City, Kanagawa Prefecture in June 2020 (Reiwa 2). The exhibition will end on August 6, 1 because it will be relocated to the floor and will be exhibited together with British materials and wooden passenger cars reprinted with the cooperation of experts.Was carried out on September 9nd..After that, the incised part was restored, and the "former Yokohama Railway History Exhibition (commonly known as the former Yoko Gallery)" of the commercial facility "CIAL Sakuragicho ANNEX" opened on June 2020, 6 in this building was medium-sized. Published in the form of connecting a full-scale replica of a wooden passenger car.
- At the beginning of the park, several steam locomotives on display were able to whistle with compressed air.
- 開園時間：3月〜10月 10:00〜17:30（入園は17:00まで）：11月〜2月 10:00〜16:30（入園は16:00まで）
- Closed days: Monday (Open on public holidays, transfer holidays, and Tokyo Citizen's Day, and closed on the following Tuesday.)
- entrance fee
- Elementary school students and above: 100 yen for individuals / 50 yen for groups (applicable for 20 or more people)
Free for persons over 70 years old and holders of disability certificate
Directions and Parking
- Toei Bus6 minutes walk from the "Nishibun" bus stop.
- ^ Calico Cat Director at Ome Railway Park (Yomiuri Shimbun, September 2010, 9) * CurrentlyWeb archive site"archive.isRemains in
- ^ "(PDF)". East Japan Railway (February 2018, 3). As of February 9, 2018オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2018/3/11Browse.
- ^ "Two electric locomotives preserved by JR East are designated as national important cultural properties". railf.jp (railway news). Friendship company (September 2018, 3). 2018/3/11Browse.
- ^ "Kanpo Extra No. 239: Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology Notification No. XNUMX (Designation of Tangible Cultural Properties as Important Cultural Properties)" (Japanese) (PDF) (Press Release), National Printing Bureau, (October 2018, 10) 2018/11/13Browse.
- ^ Goro Fujita "Preserved car / abandoned car body of dining car" Denkisha Kenkyukai "Railway pictorialFrom the May 2005 issue No.5 p761
- ^ "(PDF)”. Ome Railway Park. 2019/11/16Browse.
- ^ Posted by oumerailpark (1051299521726571) - Facebook
- ^ Posted by oumerailpark (1055328724656984) - Facebook
- Jiro Ogiwara "Ome Railway Park Ibetsu"
- Electric Vehicle Study GroupRailway pictorialDecember 1962 No.12 p139
- Hideharu Terazawa Photo, Hiroki Saito Composition "National Museum Tour 3rd Tokyo Ome Railway Park "
- Gakken"Railway Navi" November 2001 Vol.11 p4-p106
- RJ FLASH "Preservation vehicle and playground equipment coexist Ome Railway Park celebrates its 40th anniversary'
- Railroad JournalRailway journalDecember 2002 No.12 p434
- Chichibu Railway Park
- List of railway museums
- Good luck! ――In the past, the program project "Business trip anything appraisal team" was recorded.
- Tenshodo --On the 1st floor of the main building16 gaugeI was in charge of making a model railroad diorama.